Spur of the Moment

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

Spur of the Moment

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:53 am

When My wife and I first got into cuckolding, there had been a deluge of young, and very interested, black studs chomping at the bits to fuck my wife, in spite of the fact that she was in her early 60's, and they were, well, considerably younger than that! It was great. My wife, naturally, was absolutely thrilled by all the ardent attention she suddenly found herself getting; not to mention a lot of really big dicks for her languishing pussy! I had never been that great of a lover for my wife. I had always tended to be rather "perfunctory" when it came to sex, and as we had gotten older, our sex life had tapered off considerably. So, once we began a much less traditional sort of relationship that was of a cuckold nature, we both got caught up in the heat and lust that ensued!

For about three years, there were numerous different young black men passing in and out of or relationship. There were more than a few "repeaters." Being a latent voyeur, and a cuckold, I found it very exciting to see my wife fucking these different guys. I became a lot more attentive to my wife as a result of all these different young guys that fucked her, and I was soon resolved to the fact that I'd likely never fuck my wife again. That still hasn't changed.

But then, suddenly, our stable of willing Bulls just went away! The last time my wife fucked one of those young black guys was back at the end of this last Spring! (That occurred on March 28. I know this because I made a note of it on the kitchen calendar!) Demetrius My wife's all-time favorite Bull, moved out of state. Duane, our second longest running Bull, did the same. Jameel, the youngest of all these black guys, is still around, but we haven't got an e-mail from him in many long weeks.

Then, just last weekend (actually, it was Friday afternoon), Jameel dropped my wife a quick e-mail to say that a cousin of his from Chicago, a slightly younger guy than he (28, to Jameel's 33), by the name of Derrick, had heard from him about my wife, and was interested in fucking her himself! That is, if we were still "into that sort of thing!"

My wife called as soon as she got the message to see if I was interested in that. I most certainly was! So, a flurry of e-mails ensued, and it was decided that we would all go out to a nearby state lake where we had a small cabin that over looked the shore line. We had used the cabin on several other similar hook-ups with Demetrius, as well as Duane! The plan was to pick Jameel and his cousin up and drive on out there, which is what we did.

My wife's enthusiasm and eagerness was plain to see as we drove to the lake! Derrick was somewhat shy at first, but Jameel, having already fucked my wife before, was any thing but! His self-confidence (call it arrogance even) excited even me. I think Jameel would have fucked my wife in the back seat as I drove, had it not been broad daylight out!

Once at the cabin, neither my wife, nor Jameel, wasted any time before they were fucking; and his cousin and I sat and watched as Jameel gave my wife one of the hardest fucks she had had in quite a long time! She seemed to enjoy his urgency and roughness; and soon came deep inside her with a shuddering roar of lust!

"Damn! Jameel." I said. "How long's it been?"

He must have not heard me, or if he did, he wasn't interested in what I might have to say! As a cuckold, I was used to being ignored like that! It was part of being a cuckold.

When Jameel was finished, his cousin went for sloppy seconds; and he was soon slamming his big black dick just as roughly into my wife's pussy (now full of Jameel's sperm)!

"Fuck that bitch," Jameel said to his younger cousin, not seeming to care that I was setting right there with them. He was being provocative with me. I found it exiting when he, and the other black guys my wife had so far fucked, said things like to me!

Derrick fucked my wife like a wild animal, and he didn't last very long. When he came, he, too, let out a loud, deep groan of pleasurable release, and I knew he was pumping my wife's pussy as full of sperm as his older cousin had done a short time earlier!

When he got up, my wife remained laying there, her legs spread far apart; and she immediately started oozing a thick river of blended sperm!

"Look at that!" Jameel said smiling proudly. "There's a well-fucked white bitch if ever I saw one! You agree?"
He said turning briefly to me.

"Absolutely! Very well-fucked, indeed! Better than I ever could!"

He looked over at me again, and this time he smiled broadly, and he even gave a slight chuckle.

"Glad ya know your place, mutherfucka."

"I have you to thank for that, Jameel!"

I took my place on the bed as my wife straddled my face and let the sperm she still carried inside her drain down, and then into my waiting open mouth! With two loads inside her, I got a big mouthful. Her pussy had kept Jameel and Derrick's sperm nice and warm, and I greedily swallowed as much of it as I possibly could. Had my wife been young enough, I might have left it all inside of her, and hoped she would have ended up pregnant by one of these younger guys; but that was no longer even a remote possibility at that point in time.

As we stopped to let Jameel and Derrick out in front of where Jameel lived, I made a point of thanking them both for fucking my wife so well.

"Any time!" Jameel said. "Let me know whenever ya need my services."

So perhaps the long summer hiatus of no cuckolding is at an end? I sure do hope it is; and I know my wife feels even more so!

alan137
Player

Re: Spur of the Moment

Unread post by alan137 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:51 pm

That is so hot - my wife is also in her 60s but she only wants the one other man. Darn it. He is also a lot better in bed than I am. :oops:

wlk
Virgin

Re: Spur of the Moment

Unread post by wlk » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:52 am

Very hot stuff!