Lynda's 2nd Honeymoon

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: Lynda's 2nd Honeymoon

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:05 am

Beth then turned to face me and kissed me again. While continuing to kiss me, she reached into my swim trunks and freed my rock hard cock and felt it with both hands. She was impressed and said she would like to get a good look at it when we got out of the water. I slipped my hand in the from of her bikini bottoms and felt up and down her slit, but then had to point out to her that doing this in the water is the worst place because it makes things very rough and you can get sore, since there is no smoothness, lubrication, sliding-at that point I was cut off by another kiss. She then said that I must be real smart and do a lot of thinking, but sometimes it's better if you don't think (a lesson I have also learned from Lynda over the years). We kissed and felt each other a little more and then she suggested we go back to the beach and have another drink, saying that we were missing the party.

When we finally made it back to where Darryl and Lynda were sitting, I was surprised to find them still in their chairs and not all over each other, like Beth and I had been. They were clearly ahead of us in the drinking department, so I opened a bottle of white wine and Beth and I began downing it quickly in an effort to catch up. The four of us had a great time laughing and joking and story telling. Then Darryl suddenly realized that this was supposed to be Darryl's Nude Beach where we were and said it was time for the girls to get naked. They both groaned, but he persisted. Beth said that she and Lynda needed to talk, so Darryl and I took a walk back toward the trees. He wanted to make sure I was okay with it and I assured him I was game for anything. He said that he thought so, but wanted to be sure everyone was cool. After about five minutes, he was yelling to the girls asking how much longer and they yelled for us to come back.

They told us to sit down and then they stood in front of us both. The four chairs were in a U shape with an empty chair on the left and right. I was sitting next to Darryl with him on my right. Interestingly, the girls stood with Lynda in front of Darryl and Beth in front of me, rather than in front of their spouses. Beth said that since we had all gotten so close and probably would never see each other again after two more days, that they would remove their bikini bottoms for us, but then added a "but" and looked at Lynda. Lynda said that since it is now a nude beach that the boys had to be nude also and had to go first. She then added that there was to be no touching and playfully smacked Darryl on the shoulder saying "even if it is your wife." I turned to Darryl and said that Lynda had just violated the no touching policy and we laughed. Beth then asked if we agreed and we both said yes with great gusto. There was a pause and then Lynda told us to go ahead, show us yours and we'll show you ours.

go2guy
Trainable

Unread post by go2guy » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:21 am

This is such a well written and erotic account of your honeymoon. I know that writing at this level of detail is time consuming, and I wanted to thank you Rypmar7 for taking the time to do it. I especially enjoy the process of Lynda taking one step at a time, expanding her sexual boundaries. At the end of the story I will be interested to know if you and Lynda saw Daryl and Beth again after the honeymoon. It's wonderful that you were able to explore like this on your honeymoon with such a young bride. Thanks again for sharing!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:28 am

go2guy wrote:This is such a well written and erotic account of your honeymoon. I know that writing at this level of detail is time consuming, and I wanted to thank you Rypmar7 for taking the time to do it. I especially enjoy the process of Lynda taking one step at a time, expanding her sexual boundaries. At the end of the story I will be interested to know if you and Lynda saw Daryl and Beth again after the honeymoon. It's wonderful that you were able to explore like this on your honeymoon with such a young bride. Thanks again for sharing!

Thanks for your kind words. :up: I am a slow typist and slow story teller, but I think it's worth it in the end and I hope everyone else feels that way, too.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:15 am

After Lynda told Darryl and me to disrobe, we both leaped to our feet. The girls told me to go first, so I quickly pulled down my swim trunks and stepped out of them. I was semi-hard, so it gave a good look of being long. Beth said, "So this is what keeps Lynda so happy?" in a kidding tone and then bent over for an inspection. Darryl said, "Now, remember, honey, no touching," and laughed. She looked me up and down before stepping back and telling Darryl it was his turn. He looked Lynda in the eyes and slowly eased his shorts down and off. Lynda was trying to maintain eye contact with him the whole time, but kept stealing glances down at his cock. Suddenly, she said, "OMG! I've never seen one so thick!" Darryl had a smug smile on his face and said that it works good, too. Lynda was going on about how she didn't know they came that thick and Darryl said it was a custom order. Beth rolled her eyes and said that he's a little too proud of it. He started saying how he had never heard her complain and they started going back and forth, but laughing as they did. Eventually, Darryl said she was just stalling, so she wouldn't have to strip. Beth said that she would show him, but that Lynda had to go first.

All eyes now shifted to my wife, who fortunately seemed a little drunk or she might have tried to back out. Instead, she said "here goes" and kind of quickly pulled her bikini bottoms down her tan thin legs and stepped out of them. She tossed them to Darryl and asked him "What do you think?" He started carrying on about how he couldn't wait for Lynda to "get nekkid", but that she was even hotter than he imagined. He said he needed a closer look, so Lynda stepped up to where he was sitting and then put her left foot up on the empty chair to Darryl's right, essentially spreading herself wide for his inspection. He leaned in so that his face was only a few inches away and exclaimed, "Darlin', that is one fine pussy! Don't get no better than that," again intentionally talking like a redneck. Lynda was beaming, but embarrassed at the same time. He told Lynda her could stare at it all day and then asked how many guys had had the privilege of seeing her pussy before. Lynda then seemed real embarrassed and said that I was number seven, so that he was number eight. (I later found out that the numbers were higher than that.) Darryl then started to say, "And all those seven guys...I mean..." and then stopped. I said "Yes, she has had sex with every other man who has ever seen her naked" and then Lynda really blushed. All she could say was "you guys, stop."

With Lynda still standing before Darryl with her legs spread, he looked over at Beth and said it was her turn. Beth was slow and sexy in the way she peeled her bottoms off and also tossed them to Darryl. She looked gorgeous with a little blonde landing strip. Darryl told me to get on up there and have a good look, while Lynda turned back to him smiling, still with her foot up on the chair. I jumped up, but Beth said to hold on a second. She grabbed a beach towel and spread it out on the sand. She then lay down on it flat on her back. She pulled her legs up and then spread them wide and said, "Okay, now you can have a look." I got down on my hands and knees and eased my head between her legs, all the while thinking that if I don't touch her here, it will be my all-time greatest act of self-control. I had my head between her spread thighs and my face about a foot above her gorgeous pussy. I heard Lynda giggle, but I couldn't turn to see why without rubbing my face on Beth's legs. I wondered if Darryl had touched her or maybe fingering her. Darryl told me to take a real close look and Beth just giggled. I leaned down until I could smell her exposed sex and she had to feel by deep breathing on her. I just wanted to bury my face into her right there, the consequences be damned. I wondered if I did that would Darryl and Lynda start going at it thereby giving me a green light. I was just about to go for it, when I heard Lynda say "that's enough." I sat up quickly to see that she had stepped away from Darryl, but I could not tell if she had said "that's enough" to him or me.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:09 pm

I was still on my hands and knees with my face between Beth's legs just above her knees with all four of us completely naked on the beach. I looked over at Lynda and Darryl and they were both standing looking at me from about ten feet away and about five feet from each other. I asked if everything was okay and Lynda said that we are NOT going to have sex on the beach. I was like "yeah, okay". Beth said nobody is having sex here, we're just looking. Darryl then seconded that saying we were just playing. Lynda kind of giggled and said it looked like both Darryl and me were getting ideas. I told her that of course we were getting ideas. That is our responsibility as red-blooded American heterosexual men and everyone, including Lynda, laughed. I then asked if she wouldn't be worried about me if I didn't get turned on by Beth being naked in front of me and there was more laughter. I then added what would she think of Darryl if he saw her naked and didn't want that for himself? Again, lots of laughter that seemed to dispel any tension. Since it seemed to be going well, I then added that all four of us are on our honeymoon, so we are supposed to be going at it like rabbits, so how could we just turn that off. Beth and Darryl were behind me one hundred percent and Lynda now seemed okay with everything, too.

The problem was once the spell had been broken, we had four very horny and sexually frustrated people sitting around naked going "now what?" The decision was made that it was time to take this party back to the resort and I was thinking that is where we have bedrooms. We kind of hurriedly packed up the boat (all still nude by the way) and then checked to make sure we had everything. Darryl and I put our swim trunks back on, but the girls were still naked. Lynda asked about their bikinis and Darryl said they were put way for safe keeping. Beth laughed and said she was going to need another drink if she was going to ride back naked. I made everyone another round and then we set off on our ride back. About ten minutes into the ride, Lynda inquired again about the bikinis. She said she didn't mind being topless, but not to have her bottoms on would be just gross if someone saw us. Beth then said to Darryl that Lynda was uncomfortable, so he got out their bikini bottoms and walked over to Beth and asked her if she needed any help. She said that he was such a gentleman and that she would love some help getting her bikini bottoms back on.

Darryl used it as an opportunity to feel her up pretty good before finally the tiny little triangle of cloth was in place. Darryl then looked crestfallen and said "Boy did I fuck up. I've never put clothes ON a woman before," and everybody laughed. He then walked over to Lynda and held out her bottoms. She didn't take them from him, but instead said, "Aren't you going to offer to help ME?" He laughed and said where are my manners and said he would absolutely help her. He bent over and held the bottoms open for Lynda to step into. She put her hands on his shoulders apparently to brace herself and put one foot in. It got caught and she lost her balance and tumbled over Darryl. He caught her and then was sitting on the floor of the boat with my naked wife tight in his arms. Everyone laughed and he said we need to try that again. This time she again put her hands on him to steady herself, but then he grabbed her leg to help guide it through. He repeated the process with the other leg and then her bikini bottoms rested around her ankles. He stood up and looked her over good and said he was going to miss seeing her pussy around.

samfun
Prepubescent

Unread post by samfun » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:24 pm

Great story telling of a wonderful honeymoon!

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:27 pm

well told Ryp,
looking forward to your next episode, thank you for taking the time to put it down in writing

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:29 pm

samfun wrote:Great story telling of a wonderful honeymoon!

Thanks. I am glad that you like it.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:29 pm

Foot69loose wrote:well told Ryp,
looking forward to your next episode, thank you for taking the time to put it down in writing

You're welcome. Thanks for reading and commenting.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:18 pm

This has been great so far! I hope it's not almost over!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:01 pm

roadrunner wrote:This has been great so far! I hope it's not almost over!
No, plenty to go. :mrgreen:

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Excellent, can't get enough of the Lynda story

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:48 am

Foot69loose wrote:Excellent, can't get enough of the Lynda story

Thanks. More to cum! :mrgreen:

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:37 am

Can't wait. Great story so far. Lot of teasing. Lynda's come a long way since then.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:31 am

ericsacto wrote:Can't wait. Great story so far. Lot of teasing. Lynda's come a long way since then.

Yes, she has. It is hard to imagine how the roles have changed.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:06 am

When I last left off, Lynda was standing virtually naked on the boat with her bikini bottoms around her ankles and Darryl telling her how h would miss seeing her pussy after she pulled them up. Well, Lynda did not pull them up, but just stood there smiling at Darryl. He then knelt down and using both hands rubbed up and down her legs as he moved one side of the bikini bottoms up two or three inches and then repeated the process on he other side. He went back and forth slowly moving those bottoms up Lynda's tan legs and commenting about how beautiful her legs were. Lynda was eating it up and Beth just looked on smiling. I was getting aroused and did not know where this was leading. Eventually, he had them up over her knees and then started to rub his hands all over her thighs, inside and out. His progress slowed as he spent more time feeling her legs. At about mid-thigh, Darryl was face to face with Lynda's pussy. He did not touch it, but kept saying what a beautiful view he had and succeeded in embarrassing Lynda, who loved it at the same time.

As Darryl worked closer and closer to Lynda's pussy, I was anxious to see what they both would do. Beth acted like it was no big deal, but was watching closely. I could tell that Lynda was getting very hot and I wondered what she would do if Darryl started to finger her or buried his face between her legs. When he finally got to where her bottoms would now be moved into place, he allowed his hand to slip between her legs a time or two and rub her pussy with his flat hand. Lynda ground against him just a little and clearly did not want him to stop. He said goodbye to her pussy, however, and pulled her skimpy bikini bottoms into place covering her up. He then adjusted it to get a few more feels in, before standing up and going to sit by Beth. I thought to myself that I guess we won't be having sex on the boat and felt a little disappointed. Lynda asked me how much longer until we got back and I guessed another ten minutes. She said to hurry because Darryl got her really horny and everyone chuckled. Beth said he is real good at that and he said he was just having some harmless fun. I then said to him that Beth and I had enjoyed the show and Lynda said that we were bad.

As we rode on, Darryl said he couldn't believe that he was only the eighth man to see Lynda's pussy and Lynda was like "you think I'm a slut?" He apologized profusely saying he didn't mean that, but that it was so beautiful it was a shame so few people had seen it. He then added that a lot more guys had seen Beth's pussy and she playfully smacked him. I was anxious to know more and so I said that fair is fair and we should know Beth's number. Darryl said "tell them, honey" and she seemed a little embarrassed for the first time ever (as she's sitting there topless, of course). Beth said that she had three guys in high school before Darryl and that he was the fourth. She then said she cheated on Darryl once and then they split up briefly as a result. She said she had two other guys while they were separated, so that made seven. Darryl then jumped in and said he decided at that point he should be getting some, so they got back together and we all laughed.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:30 am

Darryl then told Beth to keep going and to tell us more. Beth said she had told Lynda earlier in the week and I said I had not heard anything and looked at Lynda. She said it was just girl talk, so she didn't think she should tell me, but no big deal because Beth is going to tell you now. Beth said that after they got back together, they got engaged right away. Somewhere in all the wedding planning, they met a married couple in their forties. Beth said to make a long story short, this couple seduced them and they ended up swapping with them one night. She said they couldn't believe that had done that, but once they got over that part, they both admitted they really enjoyed it and wanted to do it again. Apparently, this couple was not around long, so they tried to set something up with some friends, who acted like they were crazy or sick or both. She said they finally found a swingers group in a nearby town that they hooked up with. Beth said it wasn't really swinging, but once a month all the couples met and exchanged partners for the night and you had a different person each month. The next day you got back together at a set time and gave the spouses back to their partners. She said that as a result, she total was up to a total of twelve or thirteen and blushed. She then asked if we thought bad of her and I immediately started reassuring her that we were not in the judgment business. Lynda then said that from getting to know her this week she could tell that no way was Beth a slut and that this was consensual between two married partners who were very much in love with each other.

Darryl then started getting emotional talking about how much he loved Beth and would do anything for her and that most people just don't understand. He then turned to me and said he appreciated how respectful I had been to Beth all week and that we were classy people. Lynda and I then both responded to them about how wonderful they were and that it was obvious how much in love they were and then the girls got emotional. They were shedding a few tears and went to hug each other. It was really hot to see their bare boobs smashed against each other's, although Lynda's were swallowed up by Beth's. They held each other a little longer that I would have expected and when they broke their embrace, Beth was like "whew-that was a lot of fun". Darryl and I giggled and looked at each other and Lynda was blushing and turning red saying that we were all so bad.

By this time, we were almost back to the dock and it dawned on the girls that they were both still topless. They demanded that Darryl give them their tops back and he acted like he couldn't remember here he put them. As he stalled, I steered us closer and closer. Soon, we were close enough that anyone would have seen them topless if they happened to look our way from the shore. Lynda was getting a little frantic, but Darryl wasn't budging. Beth threw Lynda a beach towel and told her they both could just wrap up in a towel, which they hurriedly did. Darryl was laughing, but never did give them their tops back. Everyone hurried to unload their stuff and we practically raced back to our rooms on the beach.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:50 am

Once we made it back to our room, Lynda and I were both so horny that we just attacked each other. It was a wild session of sex and exactly what we needed at that point. Lynda then got up and said she was going to take a shower. Rather than join her, I just lay in bed thinking about what a wild day it had been. Lynda showered and washed her hair, but when she got out, she did not dry it like usual (which takes forever). Instead she quickly got dressed in a pair of short shorts, a tank top with no bra and then slipped on a pair of mules with four inch heels. Her wet hair was hanging down and she would never let anyone see her looking like that. I asked her if she was going to dry her hair and she told me to go ahead and take a shower. She said she would dry it when she got back. I asked her where she was going and she said she was going to walk up to Beth and Darryl's room and get her bikini top back before it was too late. She said that was a new bikini she had bought just for this trip and that with tomorrow being our last day, she wanted to get it while she was thinking about it. She told me she would be right back and went out the door.

I climbed into the shower and it felt really good to get clean. I kept thinking about the day's events and started getting really hard. I closed my eyes and slowly stroked my cock while remembering being between Beth's legs and only inches away from her pussy. I was thinking how I would sell my soul to fuck her and started remembering when Darryl was putting Lynda's bikini bottoms back on her. If he had just pushed it a step more, then I might have been fucking Beth on the boat. I was thinking how I wondered where things would lead at our daily happy hour and then at dinner. I stopped stroking, thinking I needed to save myself and really pound Lynda when she got back. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower still hard as granite. I dried off and stepped out of the bathroom with a raging hard-on just carrying my towel.

To my utter shuck and amazement, a smiling Beth was sitting on our bed. She saw my erection and said that it looks like she got here just as the right time. I was dumbstruck and started babbling, asking her what she was doing here and where is Lynda. She just giggled and stood up and came over to me. She put her arms around me and kissed me and then lowered one hand to garb my cock. We kissed and she stroked me and I was about to lose it right then. I stopped her and asked what the hell was going on. Beth said that it looks like she is my date for the evening, if that was okay. I told her that was wonderful, but still did not understand what was happening. I asked if this was some sort of set up where Lynda was going to walk in on us and then tell me we're getting divorced. She really laughed at that one. I ran to the door and threw it open again asking where Lynda was. Still naked and hard I ran onto our wood deck and looked around and then to the path and looked both ways, but no one was in sight. Beth had walked outside, but was laughing so hard that she could not even speak. I again demanded, "Where's Lynda?" Beth very slowly replied with a big seductive smile that when she left her room, Lynda was flat on her back on their bed, naked, and that Darryl was just mounting her.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:28 am

This was all very difficult to process, since it happened so quickly and I was not consulted. Beth took my by the hand and led me back inside our cottage. She said that Lynda and Darryl had a head start on us, so we should get busy. She could tell, however, that my mind was still elsewhere and said that Lynda is right - I think too much. She then said she knew how to take my mind off of them and dropped to her knees and took my still semi-hard cock into her mouth. She gave me the blow job of my dreams and after only about 60-90 seconds, I was about to cum and started panicking, since it was so quick. I kept telling Beth how incredible it felt and that I couldn't last any longer. When I started to cum, Beth pulled my cock out of her mouth and made me spray my cum all over her face. When I finished cumming, she took my still hard cock and rubbed it all over her face smearing the cum all around. It was one of the hottest things I have ever witnessed. After a minute, she jumped up and went into the bathroom to wash her face. I followed her in and as soon as she was finished, I stripped her and went to work of those massive tits. We eventually moved to the bed where we had some absolutely amazing sex. I won't go into detail here, since that is not really what this story is about, but suffice it to say that it was one of the greatest times I've ever had in my life.

When we had finally taken the sexual edge of each other, we were lying in bed intertwined and I told Beth I had to know what happened when Lynda came to their room to get her bikini top. Beth said there was a knock on the door and they had both finished showering and were almost dressed. She said Darryl answered the door and invited Lynda in. Lynda said she was there to retrieve her bikini top and Darryl was kidding with her asking what she was going to give him for it. She said that Darryl pulled it out of their beach bag, but still wouldn't give it to Lynda and was teasing her. Beth said she went back to doing her hair and make-up in the bathroom, but heard the banter going on. Darryl apparently said that Lynda had made him put her bikini bottoms back on her, so he should do the same with the top. Lynda giggled and said okay. Beth said that Darryl told her she had to take off her top, so he could do it and "see those titties and hard nipples" one more time. Beth said she stepped out of the bath room to see what was going to happen and then Lynda pulled her tank top up and off over her head and tossed it on the floor and walked right up to Darryl. She said that Darryl reached around behind Lynda to hook the top and then pull it into place and Beth went turned back into the bathroom to finish up. She said when she walked back out, the bikini top was on the floor and they were kissing madly. She said Darryl had his hands on her boobs really feeling them up and Lynda had her arms around his neck holding him tight.

Beth said she watched for a minute and then asked if we were swapping after all. Lynda broke the kiss long enough to say that I was in the shower and Beth should just go on in , since the door was unlocked. Darryl added that he was sure that she and I wanted each other as badly as he and Lynda did, so for her to go have fun with me and we would meet up for lunch tomorrow. Beth said okay and went back into check her appearance in the bathroom mirror to make sure she looked good for me. She said as she was leaving their room, Lynda was on her back, completely naked, on their bed with her legs spread wide. Darryl was moving into position to penetrate her and she stopped to watch as he did. She said Lynda let out quite a sigh of satisfaction as Darryl pushed inside her and then Beth hurried out the door. She said that she knocked on the door, but when I didn't answer she let herself in and heard the shower running. She said she thought about joining me, but decided to wait. I told her that she should have because I was thinking about her and that's why I was so hard when she first saw me. She was very happy to hear that and then said it was time for me to get that hard again.

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:42 am

Wow!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:02 am

The rest of that night and through the next morning, Beth and I fucked as much as was humanly possible and then a little more. We did it in every position, in the bed, on the floor, bent over a chair, on the couch, outside on the wood deck, in the shower, and on the counter of the little kitchenette. I had totally stopped thinking about Lynda and really did not care what she was doing. I definitely felt that I had gotten the better end of this trade and was taking full advantage. Beth was so sweet and just a sex machine at the same time. She really enjoyed playing for the sake of playing. She was open for anything, but was funny and kidded a lot, keeping things light and upbeat. During the middle of the night, we walked out onto the deck, both completely naked. We enjoyed the warm air on our skin and Beth sat on my lap in a chair a we hugged and kissed and enjoyed this Caribbean paradise. We ended up with a loud session of fucking that really got her off good. We then went in and took a long shower together that was more touching and holding than just sex.

After a round of fucking on Friday morning, we started talking about our honeymoons and I learned a lot. She said that she and Darryl had gotten married the Saturday before coming to Miami for the flight, where Lynda and I had gotten married just the night before. Beth pointed out that Lynda and I had made it almost six full days before breaking our marriage vows and committing adultery and that made me wildly hot. She then said that after we got out of the small plane last Saturday night and everyone was talking about how it felt like they were having sex, that Darryl whispered to Lynda that they were into swapping and would love to swap with us on this trip. She said that Lynda just said "we'll see" and they thought she was going to talk to me about it. I assured her that I knew nothing and that Lynda never mentioned it, so she told me more. She said that it was the next night when she talked to Lynda about it and explained their background and Lynda said she would talk it over with me. When Lynda never said anything else about it, they figured that I was against it, so they did not push it.

Beth said on Wednesday night she brought it up to Lynda again after everyone had gotten so hot on the beach. She said she told Lynda that she was sure that I would go for it. This time Lynda said she would like to give it a try, but was afraid on my reaction and that she did not want me to think of her as a slut, since she had gotten that reputation quickly at my office. Beth told her that she did not think I would think that and that she and Darryl really wanted to do it if she ever changed her mind. Lynda told her she would think bout it. Beth said that in their experience people either say no or maybe and that maybe really means yes, but that something is holding them back. She said that Lynda was saying maybe, so they knew she really wanted to do it.

She said the girls had talked in detail about both of our cocks and and our sexual preferences. She said that for example, Lynda told her I was crazy for blow jobs and was very good at oral sex myself and that Lynda was right on both. She had told Lynda that Darryl was absolutely tireless in bed, so don't expect to get much sleep. Lynda said she had never had a real thick cock before, so she said she was anxious to hear what she thinks. At that point, I was so hard that I told her I needed to show her what I think and we went at it again.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:03 am

SjorsenSjimmyNL wrote:Wow!

I am glad you like it. ;)

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:04 am

rypmar7 wrote:
SjorsenSjimmyNL wrote:Wow!

I am glad you like it. ;)
Sure, I read it, sitting on the edge of my seat.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:18 pm

Beth said that we were supposed to meet Darryl and Lynda at noon on Friday to trade back our spouses. The plan was to meet them for lunch at the resort restaurant where we always had dinner, except the night before. Beth and I hit the shower together and then got dressed and were ready to go at 12:00, until Beth got frisky again and we ended up going back to bed. By the time we made it to the restaurant it was 1:05. On the walk here, I fretted about being late, but Beth just laughed and said that knowing Darryl there was no way he was through fucking my wife yet. When we arrived, they were not there and Beth said she was sure they hadn't been there yet. We decided to have a drink while waiting for them and ordered rum punch. We had not been in this restaurant for lunch before and the day manager came over and introduced himself and asked if we were on our honeymoon. We got a good laugh, but said that we were and we had been there since Saturday and were leaving the next day. The next thing you know, he sent over a bottle of halfway decent champagne in honor of our honeymoon. Again we got a good laugh, which puzzled him, but thanked him and cracked it open.

We toasted each other for each of our honeymoons we were celebrating and had polished off the bottle by the time that Lynda and Darryl arrived. Beth and I were seated on the same side of the table getting all touchy feely when they walked in with big smiles holding hands. Lynda was beaming, absolutely radiant, and I noticed she was wearing the same shorts, tank top and shoes she had worn briefly the day before. They sat down on the opposite side of the table and continued to hold hands with them resting on Lynda's bare legs. Lynda said hi to me and then a bubbly wave to Beth. Darryl asked if we had a good time and Beth and I both said it was great at the same time and we all laughed. Beth said there was no need to ask Darryl how it was because she knew it was great, but wanted to hear what Lynda had to say since she had been having some reservations about our arrangement. Lynda said that it was really great and that she was glad that we did it. Beth asked her is she had any regrets and she said none. Lynda then corrected herself and said that she did regret not starting earlier in the week and than turned and smiled at Darryl and gave him a quick kiss. Now, if that happened, it would be the biggest turn-on, but back then I remember feeling jealous and having a little contempt toward Lynda.

Darryl then asked what we were drinking and we told him that we were on our honeymoon together and celebrating and told them the story. Next, we all ordered a round of drinks, then another, before deciding that we had better order something to eat before we all passed out. During that time, I felt a little ill at ease, although the other three seemed calm and very content. As Lynda got a little drunk, she was giggling and saying to Beth how she couldn't believe how thick Darryl was and she had never experienced anything like it. As Lynda went on and on about getting stretched by that thing, Darryl had a smug grin on his face. Lynda then realized how loud she was getting in the empty restaurant talking about his "thing" and got real embarrassed. Darryl hugged her tightly and said, "That's all right, honey." By the way they were sitting and looking at each other and the little touches here and there, anyone who didn't know would have naturally assumed Darryl and Lynda were on their honeymoon together and that they were totally smitten with each other. I was having a hard time handling it and I wanted to say that they were all wrong and that I had gotten the biggest prize by fucking Beth all night.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:06 am

JDuke wrote:Hands down one of the hottest tales I've read on this site or any other. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks. I am glad you like it. :up: