briggs

Re: Lynda's 2nd Honeymoon

Unread post by briggs » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:19 am

bump

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:46 pm

I've always enjoyed Lynda's pics and occasional stories, but I hadn't seen this one until just today. Very exciting recounting of the past, Rypmar! You, and Lynda, never disappoint whether text or pics!

JR

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:33 am

briggs wrote:bump
Thanks for the bump. I hope that means you liked it.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:34 am

Shes2cute wrote:wow hot read on how your wife became a slut! So sexy, and thx for taking the time to share....her ;)

You're welcome. Glad you liked it. :up: Thanks for taking the time to read it and to comment.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:35 am

jrobb wrote:I've always enjoyed Lynda's pics and occasional stories, but I hadn't seen this one until just today. Very exciting recounting of the past, Rypmar! You, and Lynda, never disappoint whether text or pics!

JR

Glad you like it. :up: I actually have some follow-up after the honeymoon stuff I could post here.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:02 am

AFTER THE HONEYMOON:

I thought since there seemed to be some interest I would add a follow up story about life after a swinging honeymoon. I will go back to the beginning for a little more background for those not familiar with Lynda's past. Lynda graduated from high school in June at age 17, got married is July, turned 18 in August, started working as a receptionist in our law office in September, fucked one of the associates in October, fucked two more in November, fucked me in December and left her husband and moved in with me in January. Due to nepotism rules, she could no longer work in our office, so I found her a job in a colleague's office. I then got a professional acquaintance of mine to handle her divorce and then she and I got married right after she turned 19. A little later, we went on her second honeymoon which is the story told in the first three Pages of this thread. Once we were home after our swinging experiences in the islands, I tried to settle into a more stable existence, but I think Lynda wanted more of the wild life, so I guess we had our first marital misunderstanding. I thought we were back to reality and had to settle down and Lynda thought she had found the man of her dreams and that we would be having one wild experience after another. Obviously, I was a fool not to see that and to jump on it at the time.

About a month after we were back home, I was at work one Friday afternoon and had a strange experience. One of the secretaries who worked on a different floor happened to be chatting with one of the girls who worked near my office. As a walked by and said hello, she remarked to me how good it was to see Lynda a little earlier. I asked if she ran into her at lunch and she said no, that she was upstairs in the office a little earlier. I was shocked as to what Lynda would be doing there, particularly without telling me or coming to see me, but I tried to play it off and said "oh, I didn't realize she stopped by up there." The girl just said that she is looking as good as ever and went back to her conversation with the other secretary. I hurried to my office and closed the door and tried to collect my thoughts. I was breathing hard and felt some panic as I tried to think of a logical reason that my bride would come to my office without telling me. I could not think of one, so I slipped out and took the stairs for a quick walk around the floor above and below. I did not see her anywhere, but when I was upstairs I had the feeling, probably imagined, that everyone knew she had been there and that they were staring at me. Nobody said anything though and I did not ask anyone. I went back to my office feeling betrayed for the first time in my marriage.

I tried to make sense of it and told myself that I was jumping to conclusion's, but I felt that I knew Lynda well enough to know that she was up to no good. I felt sick, but I knew it would kill me if I did not find out what was up. I spent the rest of the afternoon thinking of different plans and approaches and rejecting every one of them. I finally headed for home dreading what I felt was the confrontation to come. I was pondering the situation so intensely that I nearly caused an accident. I knew I had to calm down or this would get totally blown out of proportion. and did my best to take deep breaths, etc. I was relived when I got home to see that Lynda was already there.

to be continued...

briggs

Unread post by briggs » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:37 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
No I didn't like it.. I loved it such a wonderful woman you are a lucky cucky.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:11 pm

briggs wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:
No I didn't like it.. I loved it such a wonderful woman you are a lucky cucky.
That's even better. :cool:

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:54 pm

rypmar7, your writing style is riveting and has just got me into crap with the wife to go and do some garden work instead of sitting on my brain and enjoying your recounting of Lynda's second honeymoon!

Well done and please continue with the other tales you make reference to, cannot wait to read them!

I hope at some stage, maybe once you reach retirement age and Lynda has "maybe"!!!! given up the lifestyle you might consider condensing all your stories into book form and publishing the book, you could make a fortune!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:48 am

Happyjohnson wrote:rypmar7, your writing style is riveting and has just got me into crap with the wife to go and do some garden work instead of sitting on my brain and enjoying your recounting of Lynda's second honeymoon!

Well done and please continue with the other tales you make reference to, cannot wait to read them!

I hope at some stage, maybe once you reach retirement age and Lynda has "maybe"!!!! given up the lifestyle you might consider condensing all your stories into book form and publishing the book, you could make a fortune!
Thanks. That is very flattering. I am glad you like the stories. :cool: I try to have enough detail without getting too tedious. I am following up with the stories.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:11 am

After the Honeymoon #2:

Lynda always called our honeymoon "our hornymoon" because we ended up swapping with that other couple more than once. Not wanting to blow things with her, since everything was going great, I tried to ease into the discussion Friday night about what she had been doing at my office earlier in the afternoon. As we talked about our days, she never mentioned it. After a few drinks, I knew I had to get this out in the open or I would never sleep that night. I finally told her what the lady had told me about seeing her and she had a serious "oh shit" look, but tried to play it off. Lynda has always said and still does say that she is a terrible liar and this conversation certainly backed up those words. She tried telling me one nonsense story after another until I finally called bullshit on it and she started crying. I will spare you all the gnashing of teeth and wailing for forgiveness and my ill-advised anger and get to what happened. It turns out Lynda stopped by and fucked our 65-year-old senior partner that afternoon right there in his office. There was of course a lot of explaining to do as to how that happened and I eventually got the story out of her, which actually seemed to be true and still does today.

Lynda said that back in November before she and I hooked up the first time, she had developed quite the reputation in our office as a little slut. She started fucking one guy in our office in October and added two more to her stable in November. It was in November when one of the senior partners called her into his office one Friday afternoon. He confronted her about the rampant rumors concerning her sexual promiscuity with her coworkers. Lynda was embarrassed beyond belief and was sure she was being fired. He went on to lecture her about how every is allowed to live their lives as they see fit, but that they must be discrete about personal matters such as sex. He said that they can not have the whole office talking about their sexual conquests with our receptionist or the secretaries spreading gossip about the sleazy new girl. He went on to say that apparently everyone likes her and that they are happy with her work, her professionalism and everything else, but her reputation. Lynda apologized profusely and promised to be more careful, but he continued lecturing her somewhat like a kindly older teacher.

She eventually asked him what she needed to do to make up for her indiscretions and he said it would be a good test to see if she could be discrete and keep a secret. I guess in so many words he said he was an old man and that he wanted some, too. Lynda said she got a wicked delight out of that and realized this was her chance to save her job. She could not give me much detail, but said she ended up on her knees behind his desk blowing him. So the skinny little 18-year-old sucked off her then 64-year-old boss and triumphantly swallowed his load. The married teen serviced her married old man boss. As much as I wanted to be mad, I was hot as hell hearing this and soon practically raped Lynda considering how I tore her clothes off, threw her down, and fucked her like I was trying to hurt her.

to be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:42 am

After the Honeymoon #3:

After we calmed down from some animalistic sex, Lynda giggled and said that she guessed that I was just as turned on by her being a bad girl as I was on our hornymoon and I had to admit I was. Knowing she had me going, she decided to confess more of the story. She said that a couple of weeks after the blow job, the senior partner called her into his office again late on a Friday afternoon and said he was happy to see that she was learning discretion and that he could use another blow job and she happily complied. She soon learned that he often sent his assistant home early on Friday and had female guests in his office. Apparently, those in administration around him knew all about his exploits and knew exactly what Lynda was doing in his office. She said the next time she was summoned was in December and he wanted to fuck her. She agreed without hesitation and was taken spread eagle on his desk. She said it was nothing great and was really a mercy fuck on her part. Shortly after that encounter, I fucked Lynda for the first time and by early January she had left her husband and moved in to live with me. She had to leave our office, so her sessions with the boss ceased.

I asked her how then she ended up seeing him that day after all that time and Lynda said his assistant tracked down where she was working through some girls at the office. She said the assistant said that the boss had heard we had gotten married and that he had a nice wedding gift for her and asked when she could come by. That was just before we were going on our honeymoon, so she told the lady she would call her when she got back, but never did. She insisted that she did not want to cheat on me and hoped he would let it drop. Apparently, the assistant kept calling and getting more insistent until she finally agreed to come over that day. She said she did not tell me because she hoped to just pick up whatever gift and get out of there with a blow job at worst. She said when she showed up, the assistant (who obviously knew what was up) had been sent home early again and it was just her and my horny boss. She said he locked her in his office and then gave her a very expensive gift for our house. I guess it was obvious how to thank him and she was soon on her knees sucking his old cock. Lynda said he insisted he had to fuck her one last time and said it would not be right to keep doing this now that she was remarried. Lynda did not put up much resistance (she claimed she was worried about my job :roll: ) and soon was completely naked and bent over his desk getting fucked from behind. I guess he wanted to make sure he helped her cuckold both of her husbands, although neither of us knew that word back in the early eighties.

Hearing this, I soon had her naked and bent over the end of our couch getting fucked from behind while the tears flowed. That did not prevent her, however, from having a massive orgasm before again begging for my forgiveness. I pushed her for more details on that day's romp with the boss, but she just kept saying how she had never fucked anyone that old. "I'm 19 and he's 65! He older than my grandfather!" She said her dad would kill her if he knew she had done that and I asked what about me. She said that as her husband I am supposed to forgive her "through good times and bad, for better or worse." She then laughed and said I got so excited that she couldn't tell if this was good or bad, better or worse. All this led to her getting another rough fucking. The rest of the weekend I peppered her with questions about her affair with the boss, but she insisted that there was no more to it. She did say that she was sure that at least 3-4 secretaries on the upper floor and 1 attorney knew about their liaisons, which was quite embarrassing to me.

For the next few weeks I struggled with whether I should let our senior partner know that I knew all about him and Lynda, but decided not to. I was concerned that he would think I was either threatening him or blackmailing him. I thought that if I told him I was okay with it, that he would want to do her again and again. Now, I would be all in on that, but back then I wanted it to stop, which Lynda could not understand either. As far as I know, they never fucked again and no one ever brought it up to me at work either. The boss continued to treat me like nothing ever happened.

more to cum...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:10 am

After the encounter with my boss, Lynda tried to be on her best behavior and tried hard to be a faithful wife, but that does not come naturally for her. She went for 11 months, the longest she had ever gone fucking just one guy, before she got drunk at a party and fucked a friend of ours. She was very proud of herself that she had made it that long and thought I should be happy and thankful that she was trying so hard. She said that guys flirt with her and hit on her all the time, so I had no idea how many times she had said no to other guys or had to work hard to avoid their advances. Also, monogamy was new to her and she was confused by me since I had freely shared her on our honeymoon and was so turned on by her fucking my boss.

Briefly, what happened here is as follows. A single friend of ours, Mike, had obviously always had the hots for Lynda and flirted with her harmlessly. He was respectful of our relationship and was a nice guy. Lynda was attracted to him as well, but that was the extent of things. What happened was that Mike lived alone and was hosting a party at his house on a Friday night. I had to go out of town for business on Thursday morning and was due home Friday night at about 7:00. The party was starting right after work at 5:00, so the plan was that Lynda would go to the party and then pick me up at the airport and return to the party with me. My flight got delayed, so I called her before I left to tell her to go on to the party without me and I would take a cab over to the house. We had no Uber or cell phones back then.

Apparently, the party was pretty wild from the start with lots of heavy drinking and drugs flowing (this was the 80's of course ;) ) and Lynda was all in getting very wasted. Finally, around 10:00 pm my flight was cancelled and I called my friend's house to tell her. He found her and put her on the phone and I could tell she was completely wasted when I told her I would have to wait until the morning. She was obviously in no condition to drive home, so she said she would leave her car there and get a ride home from a girlfriend. From what Lynda, Mike and some of our friends were able to piece together after that, it seems like things got worse from there. Lynda apparently disappeared and passed out somewhere, so her girlfriends went home without her. The last guests left around 2:00 am and a very wasted Mike staggered to bed, only to find Lynda passed out in his bed. Apparently, he undressed and climbed in next to her to discover she was naked. They ended up fucking like wild animals in total drunken and stoned lust. In the morning they woke up and it was "oh shit! What did we do?"

When I got home, they were both waiting to confess and to apologize to me and it certainly seemed quite genuine. For some reason, I was not upset, but actually understood and forgave them. I think Mike was extremely relieved because he thought I might kill him. I think Lynda was further confused as to why one time I would be mad, another time turned on and this time so nonchalant about it like it was no big deal. I still don't really understand this one myself. Many years later when Lynda was officially a hotwife, we decided that Mike and Lynda should fuck while I watched and that was accomplished several times. Eventually, he started to fall for her, so she had to cut him off, but that is another story.

matureone
Trainable

Unread post by matureone » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Wow just when you think you have read everything about Lynda you fill us in with more stories.

She is such a sexpot, sooo jealous she's not my wife

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:07 am

matureone wrote:Wow just when you think you have read everything about Lynda you fill us in with more stories.

She is such a sexpot, sooo jealous she's not my wife

Thanks. She is quite the sexpot. :cool: I will add a few more stories to this thread.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:35 am

Someone asked me where this thread was, so I am bumping back up top.

BOBHUNTERMC
Prepubescent

Unread post by BOBHUNTERMC » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:02 am

Well written and detailed story

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:42 am

BOBHUNTERMC wrote:Well written and detailed story

Thanks. Glad you like it.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:03 am

I see Lynda's numbers have jumped by 4.
Care to tell us about that?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:01 pm

SamWarrens wrote:I see Lynda's numbers have jumped by 4.
Care to tell us about that?

Those are detailed in the main Hotwife Lynda thread in the Hotties Section, but she added 2 guys in one shot back in November. ;)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:18 pm

I have been asked to pick up on this thread and carry it through some of Lynda's pre-hotwife days indiscretions. Knowing we swapped with another couple on our honeymoon, however, it is hard to call it cheating. Sometimes over the year's she would fuck some guy and later tell me about it. We would have a big fight, but always ended up so turned on that we fucked like rabbits. I think deep down she knew all along that she could get away with anything she wanted. Still, however, she mostly tried to be a faithful wife.

We had been married about two years when we were out one night and ran into her divorce attorney. He was a guy I knew a little bit professionally and had referred Lynda to back then. She handled everything with him and said that her ex-husband had to pay all of his fees, which is not unusual. That night we saw him, he was a little drunk and was very forward and overly friendly with Lynda. She brushed him off and eventually he went away. I commented that he seemed usually interested in her and I assumed it was more than an attorney/client relationship way. She laughed it off and said he was just a little buzzed.

A couple of weeks later we were having a play night with sex toys and the like and talking about fantasies. Lynda talked about maybe we show go away somewhere and see if we could find some adventure - maybe another couple to swap with or something. We also talked about the intense fuck session she had with Mike and how it was really good and that she would love to do it again sober. I told her that I knew Mike would fuck her again at the drop of a hat and we kind of had our first hotwife lifestyle fantasy talk and fuck. Afterwards, we were naked in bed together and she started teasing me about how she is always the one confessing to things and that there must be something that I could confess to her. She eventually got out of me that there was one of her girlfriends that I would love to fuck. I also told her about one of my work associates wives that I would pay money to get into bed. As we got more and more turned on, Lynda admitted that she did have a good confession for me that she thought I might find hot. Of course, I was hard and she had my cock in her hand, so I probably would have thought that a weather report was hot at that moment.

My lovely bride reminded me then in her best little girl voice about what a bad girl she had been during her brief first marriage and how all those horny old men at my office had taken advantage of poor innocent her. "Every time I turned around, some guy wanted to stick his cock in me!" She then reminded me how once she moved in with me that she had to find another job and how I got her a spot in another law office. Did those girls all want to fuck you, too I asked her and she said of course. Then she said it wasn't just them, it was every guy she met. And then she said, "You remember my divorce attorney?" Oh fuck I said as I tried to keep from cumming...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Lynda then proceeded to tell me how she knew her divorce attorney wanted to fuck her from the minute he laid eyes on her. (As an aside: in the 80's attorneys in Florida were not prohibited from fucking their clients as long as it was consensual. My how times have changed.) She told me how the guy we have run into two weeks earlier hit on my wife and tried to fuck her behind my back. Lynda said that one day she had to lay down the law with him. She explained that she was the boss of her body and that she would decide who she would be sleeping with and that it was not open season for anybody that wanted her. She said he accepted that and instead of coming on super strong as always, after that he only flirted a lot with her. Lynda said that in the few months the case was pending that they got to be good friends, once he got past treating her like he was picking her up in a bar. She said once they had a settlement in place and it was just a matter of some loose ends, he invited her one Thursday for a drink after work to celebrate. Lynda, of course, accepted his offer and met him at a bar.

She said one drink led to several and that their flirting turned to touching. They went out to his car and he wanted her to go home with him. She refused, so instead they kissed and made out in her car. Eventually, he had her tits out and was fingering her. He was getting closer and closer to fucking her, which she wanted badly, but resisted because she thought it was wrong to do, since she was engaged to somebody else and would be getting re-married soon. She begged off and got away with only giving him a big slurpy blowjob where he came in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. He still begged to fuck her, but she put her tits away, hopped out and drove home to my place. Somehow she never remembered to mention a word about what happened.

The next morning she was horny for him, so when he called she was out of defenses. She left work at noon on Friday, met up with her attorney and went back to his place for an afternoon of mind blowing sex. She said they fucked over and over in every position imaginable, bareback every time. She finally made it home around 7:00pm claiming she had been out for a drink with a girlfriend, which was her same excuse the day before. On Saturday, she told me she had to go meet up with her attorney to go over and sign some papers, but all they did was fuck on his desk, on his couch and on the floor of his office. She came home and told me everything worked out fine.

Over the next couple of weeks there fucked several times more before his representation was over and she told him she was getting married again and had to be a good little wife. She did not see him again or tell me about it for two years, but apparently he bragged to many of his friends and work associates, many of whom knew me and/or Lynda. I guess it was the first true cuckolding she ever gave me. I am sure people were talking behind my back and snickering about the newlywed cuck. Lynda said she knew he was talking because girls told her about it and guys he knew hit on her. Confessing two years after the fact, all that happened to her was a very sore pussy from the repeated rough fuckings I gave her for being such a bad fiance.

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:05 am

Thanks for the story. This, plus Carlos and what's going on now... such a full sexual history.

If she was already that promiscuous when she was 18, what did she do in high school? Did you ever post about her first time ever or what she did in high school?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:00 am

ericsacto wrote:Thanks for the story. This, plus Carlos and what's going on now... such a full sexual history.

If she was already that promiscuous when she was 18, what did she do in high school? Did you ever post about her first time ever or what she did in high school?

Thanks. I have not ever really written about Lynda's high school days because it was before my time and Lynda has always been very guarded about it. She claims to have only fucked 7-8 guys, all during her junior and senior years, but I have my doubts. She claims she made sure that every date came before the night was over, so she got quite a reputation and was very popular with guys, but not so much with the girls. She admits to having given about 10 guys hand jobs, but claims to have never let them fuck her. She also admits to blowing another 20 guys or so, who have never fucked her. Those 30 are not included in her totals below, I guess I do have one good high school story to tell and I can just continue this thread with it. If you go for simply a total of every person, male and female, that she has ever had sexual contact with, then that number is over 200 partners. :mrgreen:

licnsuk
Virgin

Unread post by licnsuk » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:51 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Happyjohnson wrote:rypmar7, your writing style is riveting and has just got me into crap with the wife to go and do some garden work instead of sitting on my brain and enjoying your recounting of Lynda's second honeymoon!

Thanks. That is very flattering. I am glad you like the stories. :cool: I try to have enough detail without getting too tedious. I am following up with the stories.
You could be the next John Chrisom(sp) with the theme of a cuck lawyer with a slut wife. Might need to a Mark Twain to protect the kinky! An Amazon best seller for sure.