Lynda's 2nd Honeymoon

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Re: Lynda's 2nd Honeymoon

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:34 am

As the drinking continued, Beth announced that she had to go to the restroom and asked Lynda is he wanted to go with her, which she did. Darryl turned to me as soon as they were gone and thanked me for the loan of my wife and assured me that he treated her well and with respect. I told him I appreciated that and that I had done the same with Beth. He said there was no need to say that because it was obvious that I respect women and treat them like the goddesses they are. I have to say that Darryl and Beth were both really quality people, which made everything even better. I then told Darryl that Lynda can get really kinky at times and he gave me a funny look. I wanted him to tell me just exactly what he and Lynda had done because I wasn't sure I would get much from Lynda, but he didn't offer anything and I didn't push it.

When the girls came back to the table, Lynda cut in front of Beth and sat in Beth's chair next to me. Beth looked puzzled and said that it was her seat. Lynda said I thought we were trading back now and Beth said we are, but my drink and stuff are there. Lynda got up and moved back to her chair, but dragged it around the table next to me. Beth sat down on my other side where she had been and did not move around next to Darryl. He didn't seem to notice this and we all continued drinking. After another round, Beth again said she needed to visit the restroom and again asked Lynda if she wanted to go with her. Again, Lynda went with her. Darryl and I started talking about how it was going to suck to return home to reality tomorrow and how this had been the best week ever. The girls then came back and Lynda sat down next to me, but Beth walked outside and apparently had signaled for Darryl to follow her because he got up and left right behind her. Lynda was snuggling with me and saying how she was so glad we were married and how she had never been happier in her life. This relieved my anxiety a little, since I was concerned the way she was talking about her time with Darryl.

A minute or two later, Darryl and Beth walked back in and took their same seats. Darryl said that we had better finish our drinks and move on or we would sleep through our last night. He then said no happy hour or dinner for them that night since we had just eaten and spent most of the afternoon drinking. Lynda meanwhile was getting frisky with me and rubbing my cock through my pants. Beth then slid her chair over right next to mine, so that the chairs were touching and her bare leg was pressed against mine. She leaned over and kissed me and said how much she had enjoyed our night together and I, of course, told her the same thing. She then put her hand on my cock also and she and Lynda were both rubbing a now very hard one. I remember thinking this is the high point of my life. It will never be this good again. I looked across the table at Darryl and he was sipping his drink looking off in a different direction like he had no idea what was happening on my side of the table.

Beth then stuck her tongue in my ear and started licking and whispering dirty things to me. Lynda was almost on top of me from the other side and was beaming with a big drunken smile. Beth then whispered in my ear, "Baby, Lynda has something she wants to ask you." I turned to Lynda and said, "Yes, you want to ask me something?" and she said yes and then hesitated, but kept stroking me along with Beth. Lynda eventually said, "Babe, it's our last night here and after this we will probably never see Darryl and Beth again. So, I was thinking...er...we were thinking...how 'bout if we swap again? Just one more night of playing dirty? I know Beth really wants to and God knows Darryl and I want to! Hmm...What do you think?"

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:33 pm

I was just about to cum in my pants, so it was "hard" to respond. On the one hand, there is nothing I wanted to do more than fuck Beth some more. On the other hand, seeing Lynda's enthusiasm to fuck another man was like a punch in the gut. I was really thinking that a threeway with both girls would be ideal, but I knew that wasn't on the table. Instead I whispered and asked Lynda if she really wanted to and she whispered back that yes, she "really wanted to." I then asked her in a whisper if she really, REALLY wanted to and she said a little louder that she "really, REALLY wanted to." I asked her if she was sure and said that of course she was sure in a very matter of fact and dismissive tone. That was said with no effort not to be heard by the others. She must have seen something in my face because she leaned in and whispered to me asking if I was okay with it. I whispered back that I was just a little surprised that on the last night of our honeymoon that my new wife wanted to spend it in bed with someone else. Lynda said that we would be together for the rest of our lives, but that this would probably be the last night we could ever spend with Beth and Darryl. Something about that made me feel good, so I said loudly, "Let's do this!" and Lynda jumped up. She bent over and kissed me over and over saying "thank you, thank you, thank you" until Darryl put his arm around her and led her away. Darryl said that they would see us tomorrow as they walked away and Beth called after him that check-out time was noon and then we had a plane to catch. He just went "yeah, yeah" and they were gone.

Beth then was all bubbly and excited and turned to me saying that we get to spend another night together and then we kissed deeply. We signed for the drinks and stumbled out of the restaurant onto the beach. We walked along the beach holding hands and stopping to hug and kiss. I assumed Darryl and Lynda were already back in his room trying to break the headboard, but vowed to myself not to think about them. We walked off the beach and made it to the path that led to the cottages. As we approached number one where Lynda and Darryl were, Beth suddenly said in an excited tone that we could probably spy on them knowing how Darryl likes to leave the windows and curtains open while having sex. The thought was wildly arousing although I don't know if I could have handled it. When we got to the cabin, everything was closed up tight and the air conditioner was humming, so no free show. We were both actually a little disappointed by that, but we continued down the path.

When we passed the second cottage, Beth said that we have the rest of this beach to ourselves and that there was no way we would see anyone else. She then started kissing me passionately and reached down and felt that I was getting hard again. She broke our kiss and with a mischievous grin, settled to her knees in front of me. She pulled down my zipper and as she was freeing my cock, I reminded her that it was still daylight. She giggled and said, "There you go again - showing off how smart you are." Beth went straight to work on my now rock hard cock that had nearly cum back inside the restaurant when it had the hands of two different girls on it. She made quick work of me and I had a knee-buckling orgasm in about a minute and a half - two minutes max. This time Beth did not pull it out and paint her face, but instead swallowed every drop. She then stood up and with a big grin said that she couldn't believe how fast I cum when she does that. I told her I couldn't believe how good she is at that. She said that's because she's had a lot of practice and then pushed me and started running toward our unit laughing. I turned to give chase only to realize I had a semi-flaccid penis bouncing around and about to get wounded on my zipper. By the time I had stowed it away and got back to the cottage, Beth was nowhere in sight.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:11 am

I figured Beth had gone into the cottage, so I started to go in. The door was locked, so I pulled out my key and went in. She was not inside and then it dawned on me that she didn't have a key to our room. I bring that up because it's so typical of the dumb ass things we all do each day. I then went back outside and found her clothes discarded along the outside path the led to our wood deck, which you would access from inside through a sliding glass door. First was her top. A few feet later, I found her bra. A couple more steps led to her shorts, then her panties. Last, just before the deck, were her sexy wedge shoes she had been wearing. I picked all of these up as I went and then stepped up onto the deck to find Beth lying in a lounge chair wearing only a smile. I told her that I had found her clothes and that she was not getting them back. She smiled and said "it's a deal." Needless to say, we had some amazing sex on that lounge and left it stained pretty good. I then took her inside and had a repeat of the night before as far as every position in every location.

At one point during the night, Beth opened the night stand drawer on her side of the bed and discovered a tube of lubricant. She kiddingly asked me what Lynda and I used that for, since she was sure that Lynda got plenty wet. I told her that the lube comes in handy for anal sex and she said we were dirty. She then added that we should make sure that Lynda knows it got some use in her absence and handed me the tube with a wicked smile. I lubed us both up and then slowly sank my shaft into her ass. This was another all-time great experience and I tried to prolong my pleasure, but it was so hot I didn't last long. In the short time before I came, I commented that apparently she was experienced in that department and she just said "very". After that, I asked her if Lynda had told her what a fetish I had for pretty girls with pretty feet and she said Lynda had not mentioned that. I then said for her to allow me to demonstrate. I got up and found her sexy shoes and had her put them back on. I then went to work licking and tonguing her feet and toes before pulling her shoes back off and licking and tickling her soles and sucking each toe. She was laughing both from the tickling and from how hot it got me. I ended up holding her pretty feet together and fucking them until I came all over them. She couldn't stop laughing and I think that was the first time she had experienced that particular perversion.

We continued on only sleeping occasionally. By morning, I swear that we had fallen in love with each other. If you had asked me right then, I would not have cared if I ever saw Lynda again. Let me say again, I realize that's a terrible thing to say, but it's true and shows how far away from the hotwife concept we were at that time. Finally, at about 10:00 on Saturday morning, there was a break in the action and Beth said we had to call an end to our party because we all had to shower and pack and be out of there by noon. It was a slap in the face from reality and I glumly said okay and we said a quick goodbye. She said that if she didn't stop Darryl, he would still be fucking Lynda that night and said she would break them up and send her back to me. After Beth walked out of my room, I felt depressed that our incredible vacation was now essentially all over and the real world awaited.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:49 am

About fifteen minutes after Beth left, Lynda came trudging in the door looking very tired, but very happy. I was immediately hornier than hell and ran to her and started kissing her. She said we don't have time to fool around now and that she had to take a shower and pack, so I let her go. She took a quick shower while I packed my things, and then I jumped in while she was packing. As we finished getting our stuff together, I kept asking her about her night with Darryl, but she was saying that we have the rest of our lives together to talk about that and right now she needed to focus on packing. I walked up to the office and went ahead and checked out and arranged for their porter with a beach wagon to come to our room at 12:00. He arrived just on time, but I had to stall him off since Lynda still wasn't ready. Finally, we got out of there about 12:20. As we passed Darryl and Beth's room, I saw that the door was open and the maid was inside cleaning, so they had obviously beaten us out.

When we got to the lobby where we were supposed to wait for the shuttle to the airport, I figured we would hang out with the two of them and reminisce about our week together. Strangely, however, they were involved in conversation with an older couple who was also waiting for the shuttle and acted a little distant toward us. The hotel ended up loading eight of us into the shuttle and we were on our way. Again, Darryl and Beth kept talking to the others almost like they didn't know us. When we arrived at the little airport, we had to wait for our flight, so we had a little opportunity to hang with Darryl and Beth, but there was little mention of what we had all been through. Instead, everyone seemed too tired and depressed to really get into it. Once we were on the plane, it was the little twenty-seater that we had been supposed to arrive in and we were seated nowhere near our friends. The plane made a short hop and landed in San Juan before taking on another passenger or two and starting the flight to Miami.

During the second flight, Lynda pushed the arm rest between us up and out of the way and moved over resting her head on my chest with her eyes closed dozing. When she would stir and wake up for a minute, she would readjust herself, say "I love you" to me and close her eyes again. I was still desperate to hear about her and Darryl, so one time I whispered to her that our honeymoon has come to an end and I just realized that I hadn't fucked her for the last two days of our honeymoon. Without opening her eyes, she just said, "Darryl sure did." Later, I said that I guess it's a good thing that we didn't swap with Darryl and Beth earlier in the week, or we would have ended up having more sex with them than each other on our honeymoon. Lynda said with a slight chuckle that she thought that Darryl was still trying to make that claim with all the sex he crammed into their two days together.

With Lynda lying on me saying these things in such a detached manner, I felt myself starting to get hard. It was interesting because it was the first time ever that I felt any arousal from her fucking someone else. Obviously, this was a trend that would continue over the years with my arousal getting greater and greater at each of her indiscretions until she morphed into full hotwife status. Over the years as Lynda discovered my arousal at the times she was a bad girl, she became more aggressive about cheating on me and less concerned with getting caught. I guess it was a touch of a cuckold relationship without realizing what it was at the time.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:19 pm

When our plane arrived in Miami, we all had to go through customs, which was a slow, laborious process even back then. There was not much time to do anything other than stand in line. When we got through customs, Darryl and Beth had to run to catch another plane to Atlanta, where they had a layover before catching another plane home. We exchanged some warm goodbyes and the girls wrote down full names, home addresses and phone numbers for each other and everyone promised to stay in touch - famous last words. Back then, we had no computers or internet, no cell phones, and long distance calls cost a fortune. A couple of weeks after we got home, Lynda mailed them copies of a few photos with a note saying how much we enjoyed it. Beth wrote back with copies of a few of their pictures. Now, of course, you instantly text or email a file of every digital photo, but back then you had to take the film to be developed, review the mediocre pictures and discard the crappy ones. Then you had to take the negatives of the few good ones back to have expensive copies made, then bundle them up and pay extra postage to mail them to someone who would look at them once and stick them in a drawer. So I think that is why we didn't stay in touch with them or ever see them again.

Lynda mailed them a Christmas card that year and we got one in return. The same thing happened the following year, but on year three our card was returned indicating they had moved and left no forwarding address. The fact they did not let us know or send us their new address led Lynda to believe that they had split up. No idea whether that is true, but hopefully nothing bad happened to them. I did a couple of internet searches a few years back, but did not turn up any leads, not that we would have contacted them after all these years. It is probably best that we didn't stay in touch with them back them because it was still difficult for me to think about my wife fucking Darryl and swooning over him.

Lynda and I did eventually talk in detail about what we had done with our temporary sex partners. I was surprised that she wanted so much detail about what Beth and I had done, since I thought she would just block it out of her mind, like it never happened. I think that what she was really doing was trying to get me to admit to all the things I did with Beth, so that she could talk about her and Darryl without being too extreme. I think she thought that the more I had done, the less I could complain about all the things she had done. I didn't realize it at the time, but I think she was also trying to make reliving our experiences so hot that we would want to try it again one day, although she never quite said that. For some reason, I found it particularly hot and stimulating to think of it how Beth had put it about how my new bride only made it six days of marriage before committing adultery. :mrgreen:

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:47 pm

When Lynda and I were home alone after our honeymoon, we would go through the photos and remember what a great time we had. Every time, we would end up talking about our hot sex sessions with Darryl and Beth. Lynda kept telling me more and more about what a stud Darryl was in bed and how he could go all night. I tried to act like it was no big deal, but it did bother me to hear that. When she would start in about how thick his cock was and how she had never seen one that thick, much less fuck one, it would get me hot. I would try not to let on because (foolishly) I did not want to encourage her to fuck around or to think she had a green light to screw other guys. Lynda was persistent talking about Darryl and his cock and every time, she got a serious fucking from me as a result. Over time, she could tell it was turning me on and she would tell me more and more about what Darryl did to her. She would always end by teasing me that Darryl fucked her just as much as her hubbie did on their honeymoon and then she would claim that Darryl had fucked her more than I had. As I would be wildly fucking her, she would giggle and say "that gets you SO-O-O hard" and "why does that turn you on so much?"

Eventually, Lynda told me that Darryl had fucked her outside of the cottage several times and that she had blown him outside too. She said that on the second night, he grabbed two beach towels and marched her outside naked. They walked down to the beach, where he laid out the towels and then fucked her right there in the open. She had she had such a loud screaming orgasm that she was surprised that security didn't show up. He also fucked her on the porch, in plain sight on the path, in the shower, everywhere they could find. She even let on that on the last morning while they were having yet another shower fuck, that he insisted that he fuck her in the ass. She said he wouldn't take no for an answer, so they soaped up and he pushed his incredibly thick cock up her ass. I asked if if it hurt and she said of course it did, but in a good way. She said she was sore for days, but tried to hide that from me.

Sometimes, Lynda would bring it up out of the blue and say that Darryl and I were bad because we made her and Beth our three hole girls and then laugh. I would ask her if she would do it again and she would say "in a heartbeat". Sometimes, when we were lying in bed after having sex, she would say "At least you don't split me open like Darryl." Invariably she would then start talking about how thick he was and she doesn't know how Beth takes it on a day to day basis. I would ask her wouldn't she want to get stretched like that again and she would say "absolutely" that any girl would. She would tease by saying "maybe someday" because she knew that meant fucking someone other than me.

When we had gotten home from our honeymoon, Lynda had made me swear not to tell any of our friends about our swapping adventures and we both promised that we wouldn't. It was only about two weeks later, however, that she came home one day and said she had told her friends all about fucking Darryl and what an incredible cock he had. When i said that I thought we weren't gong to tell anyone, she shot back that all her friends say I don't really love her or I wouldn't have had her fuck another guy, particularly on our honeymoon. Of course, reasoning with a woman rarely works and it didn't here either. I reminded her that she was a very willing participant who pushed doing it again on the last day when I thought we were through. She would then change to the girls are all jealous that she got so much good cock and that the girls all agreed that thickness was more important than length. She would giggle and stroke my long thin cock saying "That's okay. I still love you."

desertsub

Unread post by desertsub » Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:25 am

Great posting Ryp! That is a lot of work and I really appreciate that you took the time to do it. It's not too often you get to hear about how someone got started in this lifestyle.

I would like to make a comment. My wife has said the same thing about thick versus long. She has had a couple of boyfriends that were long and said that sometimes sex with them hurt when they got carried away. She much prefers thickness over length, which is good for me since I'm not very long but fairly thick (at least according to her).

Again, thanks for taking the time to type all this out, AND for the pictures you post of Lynda!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:46 pm

desertsub wrote:Great posting Ryp! That is a lot of work and I really appreciate that you took the time to do it. It's not too often you get to hear about how someone got started in this lifestyle.

I would like to make a comment. My wife has said the same thing about thick versus long. She has had a couple of boyfriends that were long and said that sometimes sex with them hurt when they got carried away. She much prefers thickness over length, which is good for me since I'm not very long but fairly thick (at least according to her).

Again, thanks for taking the time to type all this out, AND for the pictures you post of Lynda!
Yes, thickness over length is a common preference. Thanks for the good words. I have a little follow up to add, but we are traveling right now.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:58 pm

A few final thoughts on this story:

First, I later found out that I was not Lynda's 7th lover as she had said, so Darryl was then not her 8th. It seems I was number 13 and Darryl was a little further down the list, but those are other stories.

Second, I think that by not keeping in touch with us, Darryl and Bath taught us a valuable lesson about fucking without emotional involvement and then moving on to the next lover. I think Lynda and I both thought it was a little more than it really was as it was happening.

Third, sometimes after this experience Lynda would start in again questioning me how I could let another man fuck her if I really loved her. That actually was another good conversation to have and helped pave the way for many more lovers for Lynda.

Fourth, when Lynda would cheat over the next few years and get caught, she would question how that was any different from what we did with Darryl and Beth. I would try to explain the difference, but the more we talked about it she could tell that I would start getting hot and aroused. As a result, she knew she could always get away with anything she wanted.

ceddie22
Prepubescent

Unread post by ceddie22 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:30 pm

That was a totally enjoyable story!!! Must have taken a long time to type. Thanks for sharing! !!! Lol

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:52 am

ceddie22 wrote:That was a totally enjoyable story!!! Must have taken a long time to type. Thanks for sharing! !!! Lol
Thanks a lot. It did take a while. That's why I don't post more of them.

Pinayhubby
Virgin

Unread post by Pinayhubby » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:13 am

Great story. Sounds like a similar almost generic type entry into this lifestyle for many of us. The feelings, conversations and such. I do hope your write about more of your adventures.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Pinayhubby wrote:Great story. Sounds like a similar almost generic type entry into this lifestyle for many of us. The feelings, conversations and such. I do hope your write about more of your adventures.

Thanks. I have a few other stories about Lynda here in the Library and I have the main thread with her background and updates in the Hotties section titles simply Hotwife Lynda, if you want to check it out.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:14 pm

For those who were looking for this, I bumped it up.

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:06 am

Great story, Thank you for taking the time (a lot of time) to write it up...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:18 am

couple20uk wrote:Great story, Thank you for taking the time (a lot of time) to write it up...

You're welcome. I'm glad you like it. Living it was even better. ;)

irishmilf
Prepubescent

Unread post by irishmilf » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:18 am

great story!

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:44 am

Wow rypmar. You guys are amazing. What a story.

I don't think I could have let her go that second night and I sure would have had a problem with her being so enthusiastic about it.

Loved the story.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:21 am

Hotwifeok wrote:Wow rypmar. You guys are amazing. What a story.

I don't think I could have let her go that second night and I sure would have had a problem with her being so enthusiastic about it.

Loved the story.

Thanks. She is always very enthusiastic about sex and her last partner was usually her best ever, etc. ;)

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:33 am

rypmar7 wrote:After Lynda told Darryl and me to disrobe, we both leaped to our feet. The girls told me to go first, so I quickly pulled down my swim trunks and stepped out of them. I was semi-hard, so it gave a good look of being long. Beth said, "So this is what keeps Lynda so happy?" in a kidding tone and then bent over for an inspection. Darryl said, "Now, remember, honey, no touching," and laughed. She looked me up and down before stepping back and telling Darryl it was his turn. He looked Lynda in the eyes and slowly eased his shorts down and off. Lynda was trying to maintain eye contact with him the whole time, but kept stealing glances down at his cock. Suddenly, she said, "OMG! I've never seen one so thick!" Darryl had a smug smile on his face and said that it works good, too. Lynda was going on about how she didn't know they came that thick and Darryl said it was a custom order. Beth rolled her eyes and said that he's a little too proud of it. He started saying how he had never heard her complain and they started going back and forth, but laughing as they did. Eventually, Darryl said she was just stalling, so she wouldn't have to strip. Beth said that she would show him, but that Lynda had to go first.

All eyes now shifted to my wife, who fortunately seemed a little drunk or she might have tried to back out. Instead, she said "here goes" and kind of quickly pulled her bikini bottoms down her tan thin legs and stepped out of them. She tossed them to Darryl and asked him "What do you think?" He started carrying on about how he couldn't wait for Lynda to "get nekkid", but that she was even hotter than he imagined. He said he needed a closer look, so Lynda stepped up to where he was sitting and then put her left foot up on the empty chair to Darryl's right, essentially spreading herself wide for his inspection. He leaned in so that his face was only a few inches away and exclaimed, "Darlin', that is one fine pussy! Don't get no better than that," again intentionally talking like a redneck. Lynda was beaming, but embarrassed at the same time. He told Lynda her could stare at it all day and then asked how many guys had had the privilege of seeing her pussy before. Lynda then seemed real embarrassed and said that I was number seven, so that he was number eight. (I later found out that the numbers were higher than that.) Darryl then started to say, "And all those seven guys...I mean..." and then stopped. I said "Yes, she has had sex with every other man who has ever seen her naked" and then Lynda really blushed. All she could say was "you guys, stop."

With Lynda still standing before Darryl with her legs spread, he looked over at Beth and said it was her turn. Beth was slow and sexy in the way she peeled her bottoms off and also tossed them to Darryl. She looked gorgeous with a little blonde landing strip. Darryl told me to get on up there and have a good look, while Lynda turned back to him smiling, still with her foot up on the chair. I jumped up, but Beth said to hold on a second. She grabbed a beach towel and spread it out on the sand. She then lay down on it flat on her back. She pulled her legs up and then spread them wide and said, "Okay, now you can have a look." I got down on my hands and knees and eased my head between her legs, all the while thinking that if I don't touch her here, it will be my all-time greatest act of self-control. I had my head between her spread thighs and my face about a foot above her gorgeous pussy. I heard Lynda giggle, but I couldn't turn to see why without rubbing my face on Beth's legs. I wondered if Darryl had touched her or maybe fingering her. Darryl told me to take a real close look and Beth just giggled. I leaned down until I could smell her exposed sex and she had to feel by deep breathing on her. I just wanted to bury my face into her right there, the consequences be damned. I wondered if I did that would Darryl and Lynda start going at it thereby giving me a green light. I was just about to go for it, when I heard Lynda say "that's enough." I sat up quickly to see that she had stepped away from Darryl, but I could not tell if she had said "that's enough" to him or me.
Now that is slutty. I love that kind of slutty. Now I fully understand what you men when you say she is slutty on vacation.

I just absolutely love your Lynda stories. They are fabulously hot. She is a wonderful lady.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:05 am

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:After Lynda told Darryl and me to disrobe, we both leaped to our feet. The girls told me to go first, so I quickly pulled down my swim trunks and stepped out of them. I was semi-hard, so it gave a good look of being long. Beth said, "So this is what keeps Lynda so happy?" in a kidding tone and then bent over for an inspection. Darryl said, "Now, remember, honey, no touching," and laughed. She looked me up and down before stepping back and telling Darryl it was his turn. He looked Lynda in the eyes and slowly eased his shorts down and off. Lynda was trying to maintain eye contact with him the whole time, but kept stealing glances down at his cock. Suddenly, she said, "OMG! I've never seen one so thick!" Darryl had a smug smile on his face and said that it works good, too. Lynda was going on about how she didn't know they came that thick and Darryl said it was a custom order. Beth rolled her eyes and said that he's a little too proud of it. He started saying how he had never heard her complain and they started going back and forth, but laughing as they did. Eventually, Darryl said she was just stalling, so she wouldn't have to strip. Beth said that she would show him, but that Lynda had to go first.

All eyes now shifted to my wife, who fortunately seemed a little drunk or she might have tried to back out. Instead, she said "here goes" and kind of quickly pulled her bikini bottoms down her tan thin legs and stepped out of them. She tossed them to Darryl and asked him "What do you think?" He started carrying on about how he couldn't wait for Lynda to "get nekkid", but that she was even hotter than he imagined. He said he needed a closer look, so Lynda stepped up to where he was sitting and then put her left foot up on the empty chair to Darryl's right, essentially spreading herself wide for his inspection. He leaned in so that his face was only a few inches away and exclaimed, "Darlin', that is one fine pussy! Don't get no better than that," again intentionally talking like a redneck. Lynda was beaming, but embarrassed at the same time. He told Lynda her could stare at it all day and then asked how many guys had had the privilege of seeing her pussy before. Lynda then seemed real embarrassed and said that I was number seven, so that he was number eight. (I later found out that the numbers were higher than that.) Darryl then started to say, "And all those seven guys...I mean..." and then stopped. I said "Yes, she has had sex with every other man who has ever seen her naked" and then Lynda really blushed. All she could say was "you guys, stop."

With Lynda still standing before Darryl with her legs spread, he looked over at Beth and said it was her turn. Beth was slow and sexy in the way she peeled her bottoms off and also tossed them to Darryl. She looked gorgeous with a little blonde landing strip. Darryl told me to get on up there and have a good look, while Lynda turned back to him smiling, still with her foot up on the chair. I jumped up, but Beth said to hold on a second. She grabbed a beach towel and spread it out on the sand. She then lay down on it flat on her back. She pulled her legs up and then spread them wide and said, "Okay, now you can have a look." I got down on my hands and knees and eased my head between her legs, all the while thinking that if I don't touch her here, it will be my all-time greatest act of self-control. I had my head between her spread thighs and my face about a foot above her gorgeous pussy. I heard Lynda giggle, but I couldn't turn to see why without rubbing my face on Beth's legs. I wondered if Darryl had touched her or maybe fingering her. Darryl told me to take a real close look and Beth just giggled. I leaned down until I could smell her exposed sex and she had to feel by deep breathing on her. I just wanted to bury my face into her right there, the consequences be damned. I wondered if I did that would Darryl and Lynda start going at it thereby giving me a green light. I was just about to go for it, when I heard Lynda say "that's enough." I sat up quickly to see that she had stepped away from Darryl, but I could not tell if she had said "that's enough" to him or me.
Now that is slutty. I love that kind of slutty. Now I fully understand what you men when you say she is slutty on vacation.

I just absolutely love your Lynda stories. They are fabulously hot. She is a wonderful lady.
I am happy to say that Lynda is still a complete and total slut when we are on vacation. :mrgreen:

matureone
Trainable

Unread post by matureone » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:02 pm

OMG thankyou for giving me the link to this thread. That honeymoon would be hard for anyone to top. Maybe Darryl and Beth didn't want to have any attachment after to be safe as it was full on but we will never know

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:25 am

matureone wrote:OMG thankyou for giving me the link to this thread. That honeymoon would be hard for anyone to top. Maybe Darryl and Beth didn't want to have any attachment after to be safe as it was full on but we will never know

Thanks. After our honeymoon, I think Lynda privately knew that monogamy was not for her, although she never said much about it. We definitely should have communicated more back then. Later, it was hard for her to understand that I would be upset if she fooled around with someone after a drunken night at a bar or getting high with some guy outside a party. I was never a possessive type, but my actions were not consistent. I think deep down I wanted an active hotwife, but lacked the confidence and security to go for it. Of course, we never once back then sat down and had a serious adult discussion about it. Usually, it only came up after intoxicants were involved. :roll:

akcouple2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by akcouple2000 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:58 am

Very hot story, I loved reading it. Thank for sharing.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:29 pm

akcouple2000 wrote:Very hot story, I loved reading it. Thank for sharing.

You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it. ;)