Ann gets a new tattoo....

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Ann gets a new tattoo....

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Not too far from our place a small shop offering tattoos and piercings opened up recently and when we were walking by one day Ann pointed the young very attractive guy that worked there. He was standing outside the store handing out fliers offering %50 off tattoos or piercings for their grand opening. Ann loves owls so I said to her “you should get a tattoo of an owl on your inner thigh right below your pussy since your pussy is such a hoot”. Ann laughed and said “if you’re willing to get it for me than sure”. We turned around and went back to the store and made an appointment for 4pm later that day. Ann started browsing pictures of owls online on her iPhone until she found the one she liked.

For the rest of the day we kept talking about it thinking it will be so cool and then she started getting nervous about her pussy being visible to anyone that walks in. I told her that I would stand to her side blocking her from anyone walking in. She didn't believe me and said that I would probably invite them all in to watch. But I promised her I wouldn't.

We got back to the tattoo parlor around 3:30ish and Ann showed the young man Ryan the owl she wanted to get. He offered his opinion saying it was very detailed and would look very good. Then he asked her where she wanted it and what size. Ann said “I want it about an inch and a half tall and want it on my inner thigh right below my umm vagina”. Ryan’s eyes opened wide and his face went beet red replying “ok umm that shouldn't be a problem”. Then he asked her why the owl to which Ann just replied that she liked owls but I had to pipe in and say her pussy it quite a “hoot” to which we all laughed and Ryan blushed again. Ryan then said “just give me a few minutes to draw this out and we’ll get started”. I looked at Ann and said “you’re looking a little nervous, are you ok”? She said “I’m thinking that I should have worn underwear or short shorts instead of jeans, now I have to remove my jeans and be naked from the waist down”. I reassured her that Ryan and I were the only 2 who would see her vag, and again we both laughed.

Ryan came back with his drawing and asked Ann if it was to her liking and the right size to which Ann replied that it was perfect. He asked us to follow him to the back where they have a semi private chair with a curtain that can be drawn to hide her from view of anyone coming in. Ann felt more at ease when she saw this and thanked him for choosing that chair. He said “we usually use this area for piercings but I think it’s fitting for this tattoo today” and gave her a smile. He drew the curtain and Ann started to remove her jeans facing away from him as she exposed her beautiful ass. I saw him stealing glances at her bare ass and long legs. Once her jeans were completely off she bent down to pick them up and now turned facing him and both were now blushing.

He asked her to get comfortable on the chair. Once Ann was on the chair he adjusted it so that she was now almost in a laying down position. These chairs were quite fancy, almost like a dentist chair but a little wider. Ryan had the transfer paper in his hand and was looking down at her the asked her exactly where she wanted it. Ann spread her legs apart and pointed to where she wanted it directly below her pussy on her inner thigh of her right leg. Ryan blushed again as he moved in to apply the transfer paper to her leg and said “I apologise now if I accidentally touch your vagina during the process. Ann replied with “that’s ok I’m sure it will be an accident”. I laughed to myself thinking “accidentally my ass”.

He applied the transfer paper and of course accidentally touched her pussy to which Ann smiled as he did. Once he removed it he asked me what I thought of the positioning so I had a look and approved. It was right at the crease of her leg on the inner part of her thigh no more than half a centimeter from her pussy. Ann also looked and approved. Ryan said he would be right back as he went to grab the ink. I asked Ann how she was doing and she replied “im good, it sent shivers through me when he lightly touched me down there.” I laughed and asked her if she hoped he did it again. She replied “maybe I do, he’s fucking hot”!

“I’m sure it will happen more than once” I told her. Ryan came back a minute later and was now ready to start. He took the gun in his left hand and a towel in his right hand and asked Ann if she was ready. Ann said “as ready as I’ll ever be”. With that he started on the outline and wiping away any spray each time touching her pussy as he wiped. Ann smiled each time and I could tell by the look in her eyes that she was becoming aroused by this. I noticed at this point that he had only put on one glove on his left hand that was holding the gun and also noticed that the way he was holding the towel in his right hand his little finger was wrapped around the towel so that when he wiped away the spray it was his bare finger rubbing her pussy and not a glove or towel. No wonder Ann was looking so aroused. She seemed to not even feel the pain of the tattoo.

A few minutes later I said I was going to step outside to smoke a prime time cigarillo. A few minutes later I came back in quietly and saw Ann now had her head laid back and eyes closed then I saw that with his right hand that was holding the towel he was not rubbing his little finger over her clit and along her slit. When he saw me he kept his hand where it was but just looked at me inquisitively. I gave him a nod reassuring him it was ok with me if Ann approved. He then turned back to looking at her and continued to rub her clit as he continued the tattoo. Ann‘s breathing had changed and I could tell that she was very turned on. He had now completed the outline and asked what I thought while putting the towel down on her left leg and now had his thumb over her clit. I said “it looked great and im sure Ann is enjoying it”. Ann opened her eyes and looked at me saying “best tattoo experience ever”.

Ryan then changed guns and said “now we’ll work on the shading and details” he grabbed the towel off of her leg and positioned his hand on her upper left leg so his little finger could continue to massage her clit. Ann moaned at the initial contact then closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling. Every so often he would wipe away any spray but made sure to go right back to her pussy. Now his finger was between her pussy lips opening her up slightly. I could see her wetness on his finger as he was sliding it along her slit. I didn’t understand how he could concentrate on the tattoo while playing with her pussy. He wiped away so spray again but this time put the towel down on her leg then sliding the tip of his index finger along her pussy. Then he lowered to her opening and inserted his finger into her. Ann‘s hips lifted a little as he entered her causing him to flinch a little with the gun. He pulled his finger out and said “maybe not a good idea right now to do that” and went back to rubbing her clit with his thumb. Ann moaned and said “it felt like a great idea” he looked at her and winked and just continued his work on the tattoo and her clit.

15 minutes later he put the gun down on the desk and wiped her up then placed his thumb back on her clit and said “all done what do you think”? As he continued rubbing her clit a little faster now. I looked at her tattoo and told them it looked great. Ann didn’t move and just laid there enjoying the feeling of him rubbing her clit and then started to tremble as an orgasm took over her. He rubbed her faster during her orgasm and said “good thing that didn’t happen while I had the gun in my hand. Her orgasm wad short and sweet but she looked relieved. She sat up on the chair and had a good look at her new tattoo. She exclaimed that she loved it and thanked him for the experience.

Ann got her jeans back on with a little extra caution because of the new tattoo. Good thing they weren’t her tightest pair of jeans. We got to the counter ready to pay abd Ryan said “this ones on the house, you’ve already gave me payment” and smiled at Ann. Ann looked at him and asked for a piece of paper and a pen. She wrote down our address and a note to come over tonight for further payment. He looked at it and said “I’ll be there by 9:30, if that works with you”? Ann looked at then back to Ryan and said “perfect I’ll see you then”!

Once we walked out I said “I’m going out tonight with Rodney so that time doesn’t work for me, ill be home about 11″. Ann looked at me and said “guess you’ll miss some of the action but I’ll fill you in later”! I smiled at her and said “I look forward to hearing all about it”.

Once we got home around 6pm Ann stripped naked and then slipped into a spaghetti strapped long grey cotton dress so she could be more comfortable. I love this dress it hugs her nicely and really shows off all of her assets. I was meeting my brother Rodney for drinks at 7:30 so I needed to shower and get ready to go. Ann fixed up her makeup and made sure she was looking good for when Ryan got there. She had a drink and was planning on a few more before 9:30. At 6:45 I left the house to meet Rodney and gave Ann a big kiss and told her to have a great time and to remember each naughty detail for me. She said not worry that she would replay the whole thing for me when I got back. Then added “maybe he’ll still be here when you get back and you’ll get to see some for yourself” part of me didn’t want to go out but I hadn’t seen my brother in a while and I knew Ann was loving the fact of being alone with Ryan. So out the door I went.

The rest of this adventure I will let Ann tell, I only wish you all could see her expressions when she describes the events. Here is how the night unfolded.

Ryan arrived at 9:15 and apologised right away for being early saying he was very excited to get here. I said “early is great it give us more time together”. He removed his shoes and I offered him a beer which he accepted with his nervous shaky hand and we went and sat in the living room. I sat on the couch and he took a seat directly across from me on leather chair. I asked him how old he was, as I knew he was quite young and he told me that he was 25. I told him that I was 32 and we continued with small talk. He told me that he had never had that happen to him at work before in the 4 years that he had been doing tattoos and piercings. I asked him if he had ever done tattoos that close to a girl’s vagina before and he said that he had but the girl was not attractive at all and he made sure not to touch her. So I decided to pry for a compliment as women do and said “so you are saying that I’m attractive and that’s why you touched my pussy”? He blushed and replied “you are beyond attractive you are definitely the hottest girl I’ve ever tattooed”. Now I was the one blushing and just thanked him for saying that. Then he realised that Tony was not here and asked when he was. I told him that he was out for the evening with his brother and that he wouldn’t be home until about 11. He then said “he doesn’t mind me being here with you without him? I said “no he doesn’t mind that you are here, should he mind”? Then he kinda blushed again and stuttered a little saying “umm well I thought umm that, well you said you would give me more payment so I thought he would be here to but…” I stopped him there and said “Tony and I are very open and whatever happens here tonight I will tell him every little detail” I looked at me and said “I see so you guys are kinda like swingers then”? I said “no we’re not swingers per say as I’m the one that does the playing and he just loves to watch me have fun or hear about all the details afterwards.” “That’s quite the arrangement you guys have going” he said and added “so was today all planned when you came in to the shop”? “I’d like to tell you that yes we scoped you out and I picked you but no, though when you handed us the flier I did mention to Tony that you were hot. Today was just a spur of the moment thing, I had only planned on getting my tattoo and showing you my pussy while at it and that was it” “Well I’m very happy that you came in that’s for sure, and very much enjoyed your umm pussy”.

A little more small talk and another drink later he asked how the tattoo was doing and if I was sore at all. I told him that it was a little sensitive but not bad at all and that I still had the cellophane wrap around it with the Vaseline. He said that was good and asked if he could see it just to make sure there were no infections at all. I looked at him and asked “are you sure it’s my tattoo you want to see or you just want another look at my pussy”? He blushed again and said “well maybe a bit of both” I stood up and raised my dress up to my waist and sat back down on the couch with my right leg sprawled across the couch and my left leg down on the ground. He got up from the chair and moved in between my legs where he began to examine my tattoo and removed the cellophane wrap. He said “good it all looks good, nothing to worry about”, and rewrapped the cellophane around my leg. “Now for your pussy, well that looks like it may need some attention”, and with that he gave my pussy a kiss and then another and another and said “you have the more desirable pussy and greatest tasting pussy” I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into my wet snatch and told him to get a better taste and devour me”. When it comes to eating pussy Tony is definitely the master but Ryan was a very close second. The way he moved his tongue around my clit and into my cunt brought me to my first orgasm of the night within minutes. I kept holding his head against my crotch as I didn’t want him to stop, this felt so good and I wanted to enjoy a lot more of it. As I was enjoying the feeling of his tongue on my twat I suddenly realised that he had now given me 2 orgasms today and I had yet to even see his cock. I thought to myself, this guys is definitely a woman pleaser, not once has he even said or attempted to get me to do anything to him.

I released his head and told him that I was really enjoying that but I thought it was time that he showed me his tool. He stood up still between my legs, and I could see through his jeans that he had a fairly large bulge so I knew that I wouldn’t be disappointed. He removed his shirt and then was I ever right, once he pulled his jeans down passed his crotch and his cock sprung free I saw one of the nicest young 9 inch cocks I had ever seen. It was thick and the head one it was already swollen and It looked like it was going to erupt any second and I hadn’t even touched him yet. He stepped out of his jeans and tossed them on the chair that he was previously sitting on. His body was incredible the easiest way to describe it is like that line in the movie with Ryan Gosling about being photoshopped and just so happened that this hunk of a man was also named Ryan. I placed both my feet on the ground and kept him in front of me as I examined his magnificent cock. He asked if I like the way it looked, I rubbed my hands up his legs to his monster and to hold of it in both hands said to him “I’m going to have a lot of fun with you” then took the head of his cock between my lips and ran my tongue around the base of the head. I looked up at his face with his cock in my mouth and he was watching me intently sucking his hard rod. He grabbed my head and said “I don’t think I’m going to last very long, but I’ll be ready again soon after and I can devour your pussy more in between” With that said I went to work hard on his cock stroking him and keeping him in my mouth until I felt his cock begin to pulsate and swell in my hand and mouth and he shot a very large load in to my mouth. I took every last drop of his seed in my mouth and made sure to swallow it while still stroking him. He said “you are the very first girl to have ever allowed me to do that”. I said “I don’t do that very often but I wanted to with you and besides I still have my dress on from waist up so couldn’t let you damage my dress.” He then reached for my dress and lifted it up over my head exposing my now complete naked body to him.

He took me in with his eyes and said “my god you just keep getting better and better, what an incredible body you have” I thanked him then reached up and grabbed him by the neck and brought his face to mine so I could kiss him, he knelt down again between my legs as we continued to explore each other’s mouths. His left hand was on my hip and his right hand was holding the back of my neck. My hands were wrapped around his neck holding him tight to me as I wanted to keep kissing that gorgeous guy. He broke the kiss and asked me if he could give my pussy a little more attention. There’s no way I was going to say no and replied “of course you can”. He slowly lowered himself kissing down my body from my neck to my shoulders down to my tits and nipples all the way inch by inch to my now very wet pussy. Like before the eruption of feelings I felt with him lapping away at my snatch was incredible. Tony was the only other person that I have ever been with that had ever made me feel this incredible with just using their mouths. I was in heaven floating on clouds as he kept lapping me up and devouring my dripping pussy. His left hand had moved to my breasts and he was pinching my nipples. His right hand was on the outside of my left leg rubbing up and down my leg. I felt amazing and he was making me feel like the sexiest woman alive at that moment.

As he continued his great work on my cunt I moved my right foot between his legs to see if his cock was back and ready for a little work out. As soon as my foot touched it I felt him and his rigid dick twitch. I told him that he felt ready and I wanted it inside me. He did not need to be asked twice, he got up and grabbed his huge cock in his hand and was staring to guide it in to my pussy. I said “hold on a second let me get a little more comfortable.” I stood up over him turned around with my ass now to him and bent over the couch. “He exclaimed “Oh my fucking god, you do keep getting better and better, what a fucking ass you have” He grabbed a hold of my hip with his left hand and with his right hand on his massive dick slapped my ass with it before guiding it to my wet and inviting hole. I was so wet that his huge cock slid in with little trouble. It felt unbelievable inside me, it had been a few days that I’d been fucked and hadn’t had a thick cock like this in over a month. My pussy was loving every minute of this and so was I. I wanted this night to go on forever and at that moment I didn’t care if Tony came home or not. Of course I’m glad that he did, I could never love anyone the way I love Tony, we have something very special together but at that moment I was so in lust with Ryan’s cock buried deep in my pussy that that was all I wanted. Ryan must have been afraid to burst quickly again because he was fucking me very slowly, I wanted it fast and hard but he was taking his time. Don’t get me wrong the feel of his cock moving in and out of my hungry pussy felt amazing and as he told me my pussy felt great wrapped around his cock. I shouted out “please fuck me hard, I want to feel you pounding me with your huge cock” He did exactly as I asked and began to really fuck me the way I like it. His fucking took no back seat to his pussy eating skills once he started fucking me hard. He was one of the most vocal guys I’d ever fucked with, so different from his nervous shy demeanor from earlier. He kept saying that he’s going to fuck my pussy good and I’m gonna be so sore for days after this fuck. Telling me how much he loved my ass and my pussy and so on. All this talk though was working for me and I was getting off on it as it shot me into another orgasm and then another soon after. Each one was getting stronger and stronger, taking over my body as I trembled with excitement and pleasure. I was loudly moaning with each thrust deep inside me and during my orgasms. My cunt latched tightly around his cock which restricted his movements but even with the slight movements he was able to make intensified the rush through my entire body.

After my last orgasm had subsided my legs were feeling a little week so I told him to lay down on the ground and I was going to ride him. He moved the coffee table out of the way and laid down in the middle of the living room floor. I straddled on top of him and lowered myself onto his pole which he was holding up with his hand. My well stretched pussy took it in this time with ease and lowered myself all the way down onto his dick. Again I felt incredible with his cock deep inside my womb and I began to grind myself against him. He pulled my face down to his and we began to kiss with lust and passion as our tongues met and explored each other’s mouths. Grinding my clit against his pelvic bone and the feeling of his enormous shaft deep within me sent me over another edge with a tremendous amount of force. My whole body shook uncontrollably on top of him as he tried to hold me steady with his strong arms while forcing his cock deeper inside me. I couldn’t believe the intensity of my last orgasm I’ve only ever had maybe 2 others that strong before and I very much enjoyed every second of it. Ryan grabbed a hold of my hips and began to ram his cock inside me at a furious pace I could feel that he wanted to cum and I knew that it would happen soon. He began telling me that he really wanted to cum and that he wanted to cum all over me. I told him that I wanted to feel him cum deep inside me, that I wanted to feel him pulsate within me as my pussy drained him of his seed. His eyes shot open wide and his body went rigid beneath me just as I said that to him and I felt streams of hot cum hit the back wall of my inner cunt. The feeling of his pulsating cock emptying out inside me sent me into another not as powerful orgasm but still very enjoyable. I kissed him with an open mouth and then sat up on top of him with him still inside me. He looked me in the eyes and told me how beautiful I looked and that he had just had another first. I asked him what that was and he told me that he had never cum inside a woman before and that he was very appreciative for me allowing it to happen. I told him that he was very welcome and that I truly enjoyed the feeling of him cumming deep inside my pussy. He then said that it was so cute every time I said the word pussy. And we both had a laugh at that as I kept repeating the word over and over again.

His cock had now deflated inside me and I slid off of him and asked him if he would like another beer. He accepted the offer and I went off to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen I noticed my phone was blinking letting me know I had a txt message. I grabbed my phone and read a message from Tony which came in at 10:00 saying “I hope Ryan is giving you the fucking of your life right now” It was now 10:35 and I wrote him back saying “He has given me multiple orgasms and I’m in love with his cock, He doesn’t know it yet but I’m going to fuck him a few more times tonight.” Then I added “don’t hurry home” I knew this would make Tony hurry home because I’m sure he would love to walk in as I’m fucking Ryan. I went back into the living room and gave Ryan his beer and told him that Tony would probably be home in the next 30 minutes. Ryan was now sitting on the chair where he had originally sat earlier but was still naked so I decided to remain in the same state of clothing as him. He saw that the cellophane wrap around my leg had loosened and when I sat back on the couch he approached me and offered to re-wrap it for me. After he had wrapped my leg he said “that tattoo is fitting, you pussy is definitely a hoot” and we laughed. He then bent forwards gave my pussy a light kiss and talking to it said I love you. I thought wow he’s really in love with my pussy, I’ve definitely left an impression on him and he has on me as well and the night ain’t over yet.

He went back to the chair and began to sip on his beer just staring at me. I asked him if he was ok and he replied with “yes I just can’t believe the day I’ve had, you are so beautiful and sexy and I can’t believe I just finished fucking you.” I then replied back to him “well believe mister and you’re going to fuck me again tonight before the night is over”. “Are you serious, I thought one time was amazing but, oh my god you will let me fuck you again”? I said “that’s right once you’re finished that beer I’m taking you to the bed room where we can be more comfortable” “what about when Tony gets home”? he asked. I said “guess he’ll have to sit out here by himself listening to you pounding the shit out of my pussy”. He grabbed his beer and sucked it back fast and then stood up and said “Ready when you are”. I didn’t waste any time and also got up and guided him to the bedroom. I laid down across our bed and spread my legs wide open for Ryan who had just closed the bedroom door behind him when he came in. I thought for sure he would lay right on me and start fucking me right away but instead he laid with his head at my cunt and said “I just can’t get enough of your delicious pussy and I’m going to make you cum again with my tongue”. Who was I to say no to that, as much as I wanted his cock inside me again, I also wanted his mouth devouring me. Tony came home not long after we had gotten in the bedroom and I know that he was listening at the door for a bit then I also heard him come out on the patio which has a window to the bedroom. Ryan asked me if it was still ok with Tony home, and I reassured him that it was. Ryan and I fucked and fooled around for another 2 hours in the bedroom after Tony had gotten home. We fucked another 2 times and he had given me at least another 5 intense orgasms. Each time he came I got him to cum inside me except for the last one of the night where he asked me again if he could cum on my tits to which I agreed. By this time though he was pretty much shooting blanks as not much landed on me. We both laid on the bed exhausted from the night’s activities for a good 10 minutes in silence. He broke the silence saying “as much as I don’t want to, I should be going as I have to be at work tomorrow morning early”. It was not 2am and I was very tired as well and I’m sure Tony was very tired out in the living room.

Ryan and I got up from the bed and went out into the living room where Tony was sitting on the couch that Ryan had fucked me on earlier. Ryan looked nervous again when he saw Tony but Tony put him at ease when he asked him “Did you give her a good fucking”? Ryan looked at me then back to Tony and replied “I think so, I know she sure gave me a few incredible fuckings”. Everyone laughed and Ryan got dressed. Before he left he asked if he could come over again someday and I told him that when I needed him I would call him and told him this won’t be the last time I promise. “Can I kiss you goodbye”? He asked. I looked over to Tony and said “he’s asking if he can kiss me goodbye, isn’t that cute”. Tony said to him, “You better kiss her goodbye and goodnight and don’t forget to get a couple feels in there to”. We all laughed again then he grabbed me hard and pulled me into him, we kissed like lovers for a good 5 minutes as his hands were roaming all over my naked body. I told him to be careful or I would have to bring him back to the bedroom. He thought about it for a second and said “incredibly tempting but I must go, thank you for a day I will never forget”.

Ann spent the next 30 minutes describing this to me while she stroked my cock beside her in bed. I too got to cum all over her tits as Ryan did. I did not fuck Ann that night because I knew, one she would be sore and two after seeing the size of his cock I knew mine would not fulfill her that night. Waited a couple nights for her pussy to bounce back then fucked her good. I love this girl and could not imagine life with anyone else.

bill+kate
Trainable

Re: Ann gets a new tattoo....

Unread post by bill+kate » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:59 pm

Another well told story about your fantastic, hot lady. Thanks for sharing it with us. Kate even suggested you should include the tattoo next time you change your avatar.
Bill & Kate