A Saudi Exchange Student

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

A Saudi Exchange Student

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:48 am

My wife and I were having an interesting series of cuckolding experiences starting about 2 1/2 to 3 years ago, and then this summer, our contacts just dried up. It wasn't until very recently that we got back into cuckolding again. This time, it was with a young Saudi Exchange student by the name of Omar.

He had seen our ad on Craig's List, he said, and it "intrigued" him. That was the word he used: "intrigued." We had a couple of dozen e-mails exchanges with him for about a week, when my wife suggested we do what we had always done before when thinking about some new guy for her, and that was: meet him at a restaurant where we could all see one another, and have a chance to decide if we wanted to go any further, or not. That's exactly what we did.

Omar is 28. Tall. Good looking. (He reminded me of a young Omar Sharif!) But it didn't matter what I thought of him so much as what my wife thought!

Omar said this home country is very "repressive" of females, but that America was so different! He loved that. He had at first found American woman almost too free to be believed! But it didn't take long before he was liking that a lot. He was especially curious about why I was being so willing, as well as supportive, of my wife's extra-marital liaisons. "No man that I know in Saudi," he said, "would ever allow another man to fuck his wife, willingly, or otherwise. So, why do you? If you don't mind me asking, that is?"

That's even now a rather complicated answer to try and give, but I did my best. When I finished telling him my reasons, I asked him if he thought he'd like to fuck my wife. I just came straight out with it; and the expression on his face was almost comical!

"This all seems so--- hard to grasp," he said seriously.

"This is not Saudi," I said, smiling.

"I can see that," he said.

I looked at my wife setting there with us, and asked her if she wanted Omar to come back to our place. It was her decision, after all, that ultimately counted.

Omar looked at my wife, and she smiled across the table at him and said: "I'd love for him to."

Well, after I paid the bill (I paid for Omar's dinner as well as ours), we said that if he was still interested, that he could follow us home; and that was exactly what he did!

After nearly the entire summer of no cuckolding, Omar was an excellent choice to resume our cuckolding lifestyle!

Omar was still a little nervous as he walked into our home, but I did everything I could to put his feelings at ease; and my wife did her part, as well! I had suspected that Omar wouldn't want an audience, and so I told him I wouldn't hang around. I would be at home, but I would leave he and my wife to do whatever they wanted to do without my presence being a disturbance.

I didn't leave the house.

It took about half an hour before Omar and my wife became "sexual." They began on the living room couch, but then, urged on by my wife, he followed her to our bed room! I waited for a few moments, and then, quietly, carefully, I went to the living room. The door to our bed room was closed. I could see light under the door, and my wife's voice, as well as Omar's. I came further into the living room, and stood there for a long time; just listening.

I think Omar was quite sexually excited, because, unlike the other guys my wife had been fucking earlier, he didn't last very long before coming! That was fine. What I enjoyed was hearing his enthusiasm for my wife. She was 63, and he was 28. There was 35 years of difference between them in age; but as a cuckold husband, I had noticed fairly quickly that sexual lust had always tended to nullify such considerations!

I stood not more than perhaps 15-20 feet from our bed room, and I could hear the bed squeaking, and the head board thumping up against the wall as my wife and Omar fucked. 'MMM, babe!' I thought to myself as I stood there, trying to picture in my minds eye the scene that was playing out on the other side of the door to our bedroom. 'Fuck him,' I thought. 'Fuck that young Saudi kid good, babe!' I had every reason to expect that she would do exactly that!

When Omar came, he did so with a tremendous series of very heart felt groans--- "Oh! Oh! OH! YESSSSS!!!" I could hear my wife saying, as he came: "Oh YES! That's it! Come INSIDE ME!"

Then things went silent for a long time. I remained standing there in the living room, but I heard nothing. Then I heard someone get out of bed, and I beat a retreat to the kitchen, as fast, and as quietly, as I could manage!

When I heard voices, I walked back into the living room. Neither my wife, nor Omar, were there, but it was obvious that they were moving around in our bed room. I heard the bath room sink being used several times, and then, finally, they both emerged as I on the couch.

Omar, noticing me, blushed a little bit.

I just smiled as friendly as I could at him. I wanted him to know that he had no reason to feel embarrassed for what he and my wife had just done, nor did I wish for him to feel afraid of me for having done it!

My wife turned to him and planted a passionate kiss on his mouth, right in front of me, of course, and I found the sight of that tremendously exciting.

Before Omar finally left, I made sure to tell him that what he and my wife had just done was done with my own knowledge and consent!

"I hope you'll feel welcome to come back again sometime, Omar." I said, reaching my hand out to shake it. He paused for a second, still uncertain just exactly how to reply to this; and then he took my hand.

"I, uh, don't know what to say to that," finally said, blushing slightly as he did.

"Please come back again!" I replied by way of an answer. "Seriously. I know my wife probably feels the same way as I do about that!"

She turned back to Omar, and gave him another kiss, by way of expressing her agreement with me.

"Hey?" I said, smiling. "This is America, Omar. Not Saudi Arabia. We do things a little differently here than there!"

"Would you like to come back and see me again Omar?" My wife inquired.

"Uh, yes. I would. Very much!"

"Good!" My wife said, and she put her hand out and caressed his crotch! "I know I had a lot of fun tonight, Omar. And, I think you did, as well! Am I right?"

"Yes," he said. "Absolutely! It, it--- was, incredible. I've never experienced anything like it!"

"Welcome to America, Omar." I said smiling broadly.

"It's an incredible place," he said. "America, that is," he added.

"I couldn't agree more!" I said.

As my wife and I watched Omar drive off down the street, I put my arm around her, and pulling her close to me, I said: "I think Omar will definitely be back for more of you!"

She squeezed me back, and said: "I hope so!"

"Slut," I murmured.

"Cuckold," she said in reply.

We went to the bed room, and she laid down across the rumpled sheets, legs spread far apart. As she did, my eyes could clearly see that she had Omar's sperm oozing out of her pussy.

"Well?" She said, wearing a funny smile.

"I love it. It sounded like you did, too!"

She just smiled.

"I love you," I said.

"I know!" She said in reply.

horndoggie
Trainable

Re: A Saudi Exchange Student

Unread post by horndoggie » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Good story. The question is did he cum back for round 2?

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:44 pm

I like it too. Hopefully there are more foreign exchange student stories to come!

licker_69
Virgin

Unread post by licker_69 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:26 am

What a great story. I look forward to reading more about your wife and Omar. You have a fantastic wife, but you already know that. :P