Our first time or Picking her up in the morning

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Tawneyac
Prepubescent

Our first time or Picking her up in the morning

Unread post by Tawneyac » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:32 pm

Here is the story of our first encounter... please keep in mind that it was written while my wife was spending the night at her FB's for the first time and i was a little drunk while writing it :)

“I’m sucking his cock now.”

I look at the text on my ipad and smile. My wife of 17 years is finally spending the night at her new lover’s apartment. It’s been a long road to get to this moment and I’m enjoying every single moment.

Our names are Chad and Tawney and we met over 20 years ago when we both volunteered for a local community center. She is the most beautiful, kind, caring woman I have ever known. After dating for almost 3 years she did me the honor of becoming my wife and we have spent almost 2 decades in marital bliss.

She is an amazing lover. Adept at using her mouth and willing to try pretty much anything I could ask for. However there has always been one fantasy of mine that we had never tried. I have always wanted to share her with another man. Something she has always refused me… until now.

Tawney has always been quite the looker who has always attracted a lot of male attention. At 5’4” and DD size breasts she always stands out in a crowd. But it’s her beautiful green eyes and amazing smile that always commands my attention.

It was fairly early on in our relationship when I first brought up the idea of bringing in another man. Something that she, as a good catholic school girl, would never seem to entertain. “I just don’t want to do it” she would always tell me. So we would make due with tales of her sexual past or by having her chat on the phone or online while I watched.

All of that changed this summer when we met Jesse.

I had become a member of several different websites that cater to the swinging/hotwife lifestyle. And I had been trying to get her to make a connection to someone. Anyone, who she might be interested in. A seemingly monumental task.

So when I received a private message from Jesse at first I was sceptical, after all she had “auditioned” several men over the past few years. But each time they were either too aggressive, obnoxious or just plain creepy. However Jesse seemed different.

Recently divorced, Jesse was not looking to make an attachment, or to try and “steal” her away from me. He was simply looking for a couple that he could have an ongoing relationship with, no strings attached, just fun. He had previous experience in the “lifestyle” so he was sympathetic to our situation and willing to be patient with us.

I showed his profile to Tawney and she seemed intrigued. He was pretty good looking, around our age, lived close to us, and wasn’t creepy (a huge factor.) So Tawney agreed to talk with him via chat.

He was a very down to earth guy. He told us that he enjoyed the idea of meeting a couple with the husband’s approval (and occasional involvement.) He was looking for some fun, in and out of the bedroom.

The more Tawney spoke with him, the more she felt comfortable with him. She still had some major concerns (worried about her status in the community and safely chief among them.)

After much debate (and some long heart to heart talks) Tawney agreed that we could meet him face to face in a public place, just to get to know him.

Jesse seemed very excited at the opportunity to meet us (he had seen some of Tawney’s private pictures and was extremely turned on by her body and personality.) so we eventually agreed to meet at a local restaurant.

Tawney decided to wear a low cut black top and skirt that totally highlighted her amazing assets in the front, and I knew that Jesse would be impressed.

When we arrived Jesse was waiting for us in the parking lot. He looked exactly like his picture and I think Tawney was relieved. I could tell he was very excited by her as he couldn’t take his eyes off her as we walked into the building.

Dinner was the usual sort of small talk that you would expect when meeting new people. Talking about our jobs, our backgrounds, our hobbies. That sort of thing. All throughout the dinner Tawney, still extremely nervous, drank a lot of wine (her go-to drink when she wanted to lose her inhibitions.) and was getting very chatty, a sign that she was getting more and more comfortable.

After the main course Jesse excused himself and I decided this was a good opportunity to advance the evening. I switched sides in our booth so that when Jesse came back he was now sitting next to her (something that Jesse and I has discussed privately in out e-mail conversations.)

I could tell by the look on his face as he arrived back at the table that he was pleased by this turn of events. He sat down next to her and started chatting to her as if she was the only person in the room (almost totally ignoring me, which was totally fine with me.) something that didn’t go un-noticed by her.

I’ll never forget the look on her face the moment Jesse slid his hand down to her legs. It was a look of surprised and excitement that I hadn’t seen in many years. She looked at me and almost said “oh my god” with her eyes.

After a few more moments of flirting, Tawney excused herself to go to the washroom. Jesse and I took that opportunity to talk. He told me that he was very interested in her and he thought she was very beautiful (something I knew already.) At this point we still weren’t sure where this was heading, but we were both enjoying the ride.

When Tawney returned she took her place at Jesse’s side and the flirting continued. As the bill arrived she made sure to lean over and caress him with her breasts, something that didn’t go unnoticed by our new friend.

As we made our way out to the parking lot Jesse leaned against our car and pulled Tawney close to him so that her bum was resting on his crotch. He slowly began to kiss her neck as I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Tawney has always secretly ha a fantasy of being with two men, so I knew this would get her going.

Eventually she turned to face him and they kissed for the first time, something else I will never forget. He began to talk about her breasts and she decided to pull her top open so that her nipples were exposed. Jesse dives in and began sucking on them and I could tell he had been thinking about this all night long.

The funny thing about Tawney’s nipples is that they are sensitive, I mean extremely sensitive. Like they are hardwired to her pussy. Anytime any guys has gotten to the point where they suck on her nipples it is almost a given that she will eventually turn her attention to the man’s cock.

It was at this point that we decided to go for a walk, as standing in the parking lot of a well know restaurant could get us all into trouble. So Tawney quickly used her phone ad found a local park where we could go to find a little more privacy.

As we pulled into the parking lot I asked Tawney if she was ok with what was happening. She just smiled and said “I’m having a good time.”

We got out of our cars and walked into an empty field. Jesse immediately took the opportunity to begin kissing Tawney again. This time is was more passionate. Both of them were extremely turned on by this point and they didn’t bother to hide it.

Jesse pulled Tawney’s breast out of her top and began to suck them again. She moaned as he did it and told him how hot he was. For his part Jesse told her he wanted to do “all kinds of things with her.”

Jesse lowered his hands and slid them up her legs. He gently inserted a finger inside her pussy and exclaimed “you are so wet.” I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Tawney then asked him if he wanted to fuck her tits, something that Jesse was only too willing to accommodate. She undid his belt and pulled out is cock, pleasantly surprised to find it clean shaven. She then dropped to her knees and pushed her breasts together and he began to fuck her chest.

It was such a beautiful site to see my wife on her knees with another man’s cock between her tits. But it didn’t last long. Soon Tawney asked him “Do you want me to suck your cock?” how could Jesse say no to that?

Tawney began taking him into her mouth with reckless abandon. She is always turned on by being taken in a dangerous situation and this was exactly that, as a row of houses flanked us on the right side, anyone could have seen what was going on.

Again, I was left speechless watching this man, who we had only met for the first time hours ago, violently throat fuck my wife. I could hear the sound of his cock going into his mouth over and over again . It was marvellous.

At one point she looked up at him and asked “do you want to fuck me in the ass?” and I think Jesse lost it. Soon after he was shooting his cum into her mouth and eventually rubbed it all over her face and tits.

We all walked back to our cars and Tawney was in a daze. I got her safely buckled into the car. Jesse and I shook hands and agreed to e-mail each other soon.

Once we got home Tawney was amazing. She threw herself on the bed and demanded that I eat her, something I was only too happy to comply with.

After an evening of amazing love making I wasn’t sure what to think as Tawney and I woke up the next morning. She was hung over and a little embarrassed, but didn’t seem to regret the night before, a positive sign.

For Jesse’s part he was sold. He told me that he couldn’t get the sight of her on her knees looking up at him out of his mind and that he wanted to see her again…. Badly.

So now I knew my job was to find out if she wanted the same. After a few days of broaching the subject carefully I found out that the answer was yes. In fact I discovered that she had been pleasuring herself remembering that night over and over again days after it happened. It was at this point that I thought the time was right to take it to the next level.

Jesse and I spent the next few days carefully planning the next encounter. We thought the best thing would be for her to spend the night at his place where he could have his way with her over and over… something that I had always fantasised about.

After a few days of planning it out we both approached Tawney with the idea, and to my surprise she was interested. It seemed that her pre-conceived notions of what was “good” and what was “right” had evaporated and she just wanted to “get laid by her new boy toy.”

So that brings us to tonight. The plan was for me to drive her over to his place to watch a movie, then I would leave once she felt comfortable.

In the days leading up to tonight we had many long conversations (mostly me doing the talking) about what we were getting ourselves into. She was still not sure what was going to happen, but she was open to the idea of taking a lover and that was good enough for me.

The time came for us to meet and we drove to his apartment without saying much. At this point everything we needed to say had been said. We were both resigned to the idea that this was going to happen.

Jesse met us in the lobby of his building and invited us up. As we entered his place we were impressed by his collection of books and DVD’s as well as the comfortable apartment he had for himself.

He got us both something to drink and we sat on the couch. Tawney was nervous, but excited.

We talked a little small talk about his favorite football teams and actors both Jesse and I began to caress Tawney to help put her in the mood. Eventually she turned to me and told me to “get out of here.” And I literally jumped up and left the apartment.

As I left I took one last glance back at my wife. She looked nervous, but incredibly sexy in a purple dress that showed off all her curves. She gave me a small smile and I headed back to the car.

I walked in the door and went right to my ipad. We had agreed that she would text me details of what was happening, so that I could be part of her night.

The first text came almost right away “Having some fun now.”

I poured myself some JD and headed out to the patio to await further news. Almost ten minutes later I got the text that read “I’m sucking his cock now.” Sending me over the moon.

It was at this point that I decided to come and write our story down. Almost 20 minutes later I got another text from her: “He’s going to be inside me soon.”

As I sat at the computer typing this story I knew that my wife was finally letting another man fuck her. Not long after I received the text “Happy birthday!” our code for her having sex.

It’s 2:30am now and I haven’t heard much from her or him since then. I know that she likes to sleep after sex, but I also know that Jesse had planned to “wake and take” her during the night. Whether he does or not I’m not sure at this point. But no matter what I am a happy camper.

I’m not sure where we go from here, but I can tell you this… I can’t wait to pick her up tomorrow morning and find out all the details.

hotwivesforever98
Virgin

Re: Our first time or Picking her up in the morning

Unread post by hotwivesforever98 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:00 am

Great Post!!!! When do we get the pick her up in the morning part????

Tawneyac
Prepubescent

Re: Our first time or Picking her up in the morning

Unread post by Tawneyac » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:22 am

I'm working on it :) thanks