Another Mans Sperm

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

Another Mans Sperm

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:49 am

A couple of months ago, my wife and I went out to an area lake with another guy we have gotten together with, going on six times now. We went on a Wednesday, late morning, because there would be few, if any, other people out there on a work week; and when we drove around the lake shore road, we realized we had the place all to ourselves!

My wife is just recently 63, and I'm right behind her by 7 months. The young guy who accompanied us out to the lake, who's name is "Mongwa", is 31. That means he's 32 years younger than us! But Mongwa absolutely loves fucking older women, and he particularly likes fucking older, and married, white women!

My wife and he have fucked before, of course. But we had never done it out in a public setting such as a state lake! I had a good idea of a place that would likely be both some what secluded, as well uninterrupted, and sure enough, when we parked in the small gravel lot, got out, and walked back into the broad belt of tall Cottonwood trees along the shoreline of the lake, the lone pic-nick table that someone had dragged out to the sandy edge (just under the outer tree line) was still there!

The wind was blowing warm from the south, and it drove the waves across the sound in a repetitive hissing sound.

Mongwa kissed my wife full on the lips; and taking charge of the situation as he always did! Watching them kiss made my dick start to get hard.

I just stood there, as I generally tended to do in such situations as this, as my wife slipped off her jeans, and revealing as she did, that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her bushy pubic patch, though with some noticeable grey hairs scattered through out, didn't seem to bother Mongwa the least!

He stepped up in front of her and as she spread her legs apart, he fingered her pussy with his long, slender middle finger for several moments.

"MMMM! That feels so good, Mongwa," my wife said appreciatively.

He didn't reply.

I moved around to the side to get a better view, and Mongwa and I made eye contact for several seconds. He smiled. I felt my heart racing with excitement as I watched his finger roughly probing my wife's pussy! I stepped up a bit closer, and I could see his finger was dripping wet with my wife's juices. Seeing that made my dick stir even more!

Suddenly, and without saying a word, Mongwa withdrew his moist finger, and held it out to me. I could smell my wife's pussy all over it as I leaned closer, and sucked his finger; and tasting my wife on it as I did!

"I'm going to fuck your wife like you don't seem able, or interested in doing---old man."

"That's why we came out here, Mongwa!"

He smiled over at me again.

"I'm glad we still understand all that," he said.

"I do!"

"Good. Then watch and learn how a real man can satisfy a real woman!"

He excited me with the not only the words he used, but in the way in which he said them!

Soon, my wife had her slacks off, and she was setting up on the edge of the lone pic-nick table, legs spread far apart, her pussy slit wide open, bright pink, and dripping wet with anticipation!

I stepped closer.

My wife glanced at me as I did, and the expression on her face was obviously driven by lustful anticipation!

My pulse surged.

Then I watched as Mongwa's big black dick, that had a nearly perfectly shaped circumcised cock head, press against my wife's wet pussy opening, and then, with a grunting noise, he sank it deep inside of her!

As he did, my wife grabbed him in her arms, and wrapping her legs around his lower back, they both began fucking with vigorous intensity! I'd seen this before, of course, but I never grew tired of seeing this moment! My heart beat surged again, and my cock stiffened behind my zipper even more than before.

The Cottonwood trees around us let sunlight filter down through in flickering, shifting patches across Mongwa's back and buttocks, which clenched and lunged, clenched, and lunged.

I let my finger tips trail across my cock bulge, but I didn't fetch it out into the open. I'd perhaps do that at a later time. I didn't want the distraction. I wanted to devote my full attention to what my wife and this young, and very handsome black guy were doing, instead!

Maybe it was the location, but Mongwa, who usually could last a very long time before coming, came fairly fast. As he did, he let out that familiar loud grunting, gasping, roar of relief as he flooded my wife's pussy with what I also knew was a massive load of hot, fresh, cum!

"AH-FUCK!" He kept saying, over and over, until he was finished.

"Oh my GOD!" I heard my wife's voice saying, and I stepped to where I could see her laying back across the old pic-nick table, eyes close, her face the very epitome of sexual exhaustion and delight! From where I stood, I could see Mongwa's cock still ensconsed inside her pussy. When he did finally withdraw, it was nearly fully erect yet! It glistened wet in the patchy sun light with both my wife's pussy juices, as well as his won sperm. My pulse surged once again at the sight of that!

"Oh. My. GOD!" My wife said again, her head still resting on the pic-nick table, here eyes still closed.

Mongwa stepped back, and as he did, I could clearly see a large amount of his cum starting to ooze out of my wife, and down the crack of her ass cheeks.

Just before the first glob was about to fall to the sandy, grassy ground, I knelt down between her legs and caught it on my tongue! Then, as I did that I swallowed it, and began lapping my tongue between her vividly pinkish red pussy lips as more of Mongwa sperm began flowing out! I knew he was standing there watching me. I felt my wife's hands holding onto my head.

"Oh, YESSS, babe!" She said, as my tongue darted inside of her pussy, as well as flicking it across her protruding clit!

It was some time before Mongwa's sperm stopped oozing out of my wife. By then, his taste, mixed with that of my wife, was strong in my mouth. I kissed the inside of her thighs before standing up, and then I kissed my way on up and over her pubic bush, then up along her tummy, then her tits, and finally, as she raised her head up, and put her arms around my neck, we kissed passionately!

"MMM, thank you SO much, babe!" She said between kisses.

"Was it good?"

"Oh YESSS!" She said, as our eyes met.

"I'm glad!" I replied, and I meant it more than anything I'd ever said in my life!

We kissed again, and then I stood up so that she could put her slacks back on.

She gave Mongwa quite a passionate kiss as well when she got off the table.

Then we made our way back to the car and drove back into town. I dropped Mongwa off at his apartment complex, and as he got out of the car I thanked him for fucking my wife!

"Hey, dude," he said smiling. "No problem! Anytime! You know my number!"

I certainly did!

As my wife and I drove home, she teased my cock by rubbing it gently with her finger tips.

"You're driving me crazy you know!" I said smiling over at her as we waited at a traffic light.

She smiled. "I know! Just you wait till we get home. You've been a very, very good cuckold today! That ought to get some sort of reward!"

It did!

hotwivesforever98
Virgin

Re: Another Mans Sperm

Unread post by hotwivesforever98 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:32 am

Great Story!!!! Thank You!!

triolovekoppel
Virgin

Unread post by triolovekoppel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:23 am

very nice story!

licker_69
Virgin

Unread post by licker_69 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:49 am

Your writing is great, makes it seem the like I'm right there with you watching and licking. Thanks, keep them coming.