Meeting A Bull

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

Meeting A Bull

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:33 am

When Darren walked in to the coffee shop I had earlier suggested he and I met up at (which was yet another step in deciding whether I thought he was worthy enough to fuck my wife), I had this strong gut feeling that my wife would love to fuck this guy! The guy was very good looking. He said he was 35. My wife preferred her Bulls at around that age, though some had been a little younger, and some a little bit older, Darren was in the Golden Mean. He was around 6' 1". His skin was a beautiful, almost satiny dark chocolate color. My wife, I thought, would definitely love that part!

I raised my arm and waved at him as he stopped just inside the door to look around. He saw me and walked over to the table where I sat having a cup of coffee.

"Hey there!" I said.

He apologized for being a little late.

I'd begun to wonder if this was to be yet another no-show. There had been more than a few of those in the last 3+ years of cuckolding, but this was, apparently, not to be one of those! I felt excited as Darren sat down in the booth across from me.

"I'm glad you could make it," I said to him, and I meant it.

"Me too." He said.

"Like I think I said in the last e-mail, I like meeting a guy like this for the first time. I like to know the guy. At least a little bit." I glanced around to see if anyone was setting close by before going on with what I wanted to say. "I mean," I said, feeling my pulse start thudding harder in my neck and chest, "it's important that my wife find the right guy. I love helping to find such a guy! It's quite a thrill for me."

"No problem," he said with a faint smile. "I think it's wise to do what you're doing. That's why I decided I would meet with you, in fact. You haven't come across like a nut!" He smiled at that.

"That's nice to hear!" I said, feeling my face break into a smile as well.

For the next half an hour, or so, Darren and I sat in that booth and talked about all sorts of things, and the idea of him fucking my wife was certainly the biggest part of our conversation!

"Have you ever fucked another man's wife before?"

"I have." He answered without the slightest hesitation.

"How many have you been with like that, would you say? I'm curious is all."

"No problem," he said. "I'd guess that I've been with around a dozen. Something like that."

"Did any of the husbands give you any trouble?"

"No. None of them did. They were all just as interested in me---'fucking'---as you say, their wives, as their wives were. Everything went fine."

"Did you ever feel, uncomfortable around any of these couples, or the husbands?"

"Not at all. I knew why I was there because we had already discussed it before I went over. In every case, it was entirely mutual on everyone's part. That's the ONLY way I'd ever consider doing this sort of thing."

As we sat talking about this, I was definitely impressed by the guy. He didn't seem exactly arrogant, but he was certainly very self-confidant about himself, as well as with his sexual prowess; and for me, that was what really clenched the deal for me! I also knew my wife well enough to know that Darren was exactly the sort of guy she would love to fuck.

Near the end of our conversation I said: "I gotta be honest with you Darren---I think my wife would love to take this whole thing a lot further with you if you are in agreement!"

"I'm fine with that!" He said, smiling broadly as he did, and the strangeness of the situation between he and I made my dick stir behind my zipper. It was always a slightly "strange" feeling for me, but it was also quite thrilling, and, strange, or not, I had come to enjoy it a great deal!

"I'll talk to my wife about this" (meaning my assessment of him as a potential Bull) "and I'll let you know what she decides. Okay?"

"Sounds good," he said, still amazingly relaxed and confidant.

We left the coffee shop, and we talked about a few trivial things, and then said goodbye. He went one way, I in another.

Later that afternoon I told my wife about my meeting with Darren.

"So?" She asked. "What did you think about him?"

"I think he's perfect."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. He's very good looking, but you've seen his selfies. In person---he's very handsome. Just your type!"

She grinned at that.

"Does it ever bother you that I've become such a slut?"

"Not in the least!" And, as I said that, I couldn't help but smile at the amazing truth of that!

My wife reached out and put her hand on mine as we sat at the kitchen table.

"You amaze me." She said.

"Really?"

"Of course! You're such a fantastically understanding man; and that's just for starters!"

"Now! Now!" I said holding up both hands. "Don't get too carried away."

"I'm serious, though!" She said, and we looked into one another's eyes for several seconds in silence.

I broke off and said: "So? When do you want to get together with Darren?"

"As soon as possible!" She said without hesitation, and smiled.

"Needing a BIG black cock?"

"Oh yes. Absolutely. It's been, what? A month?"

"23 days, to be precise."

"You keep count?!"

"But of course! I am your husband, after all!"

She leaned across the small kitchen table and kissed me.

"I'm such a lucky lady." She said, being serious for a moment.

"Yes," I said, smiling; "you most certainly ARE!"

After that I sent Darren an e-mail with the good news that my wife was quite eager to fuck his cock off!

A moment later, his reply was affirmative!

We settled on the up coming Friday evening; which was only two days away. After that, I called the hotel we often used for such encounters, and made a reservation for one of the nicer rooms! As an extra touch, I ordered bouquet of roses to be delivered to the room a few hours ahead; and I also ordered a bottle of champaign in a bucket of ice! My wife would find both of these surprises nice ones. I was such a good cuckold husband; and I felt an unmistakable sense of pride in this! It wasn't just any one who could do what I did, and, to do so with such unfeigned willingness!

kahuna
Experienced

Re: Meeting A Bull

Unread post by kahuna » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:19 am

Sounds so hot CH62. I do enjoy reading about your wife's adventures with much younger bulls. How did the meeting with Darren play out? I trust you enjoyed a tasty creampie?

Cheers,
Kahuna

ChasteHusband62
Trainable

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:52 am

kahuna- The Friday evening went absolutely fantastic! Where do I begin? We met Darren out front of the down town Hyatt at around 8:30, and we sat and talked under a pergola for guests to lounge around under, but because it was a little on the cool and windy side, we soon went up to our room.

My wife was quite taken by this young, good looking black guy! On the elevator ride up to our floor, she kissed him with great passion, and fondled his crotch. Right in front of me! I LOVED it! Seeing my wife like that always excites me. She knows that, and she played it to the hilt!

Once in the room, things really heated up.

Sometimes, my wife likes to draw things out for a while, but this time, she was so horny, that the sexual energy between she and Darren (and me, as well!) became a raging fire; and within moments, they were getting each others clothes off, flinging them around the room with utter disregard, and were on the bed in front of me going at it as if this was to be the last fuck for both of them!

My wife sucked his cock for a few moments, and then she rolled over and he mounted her, and without hesitation, his cock head was pushing open my wife's pussy lips, and he was soon nearly buried to the balls inside her!

I've seen my wife with others before, but this was so much more intense for some reason! Maybe because it had been so long since the last BBC she had had? That's my conclusion.

The entire scenario played itself out rather fast this time, and Darren came hard. My wife kept her legs and arms wrapped around him for several long moments after words. Then, when he withdrew from her, I could see his cum pouring out of her, and down the crack of her ass--which I absolutely LOVE seeing!!!

They fucked twice more after that, and this good looking young black guy came yet again; though perhaps not in such quantity as he had the first time, but still, it was very impressive!

Darren stayed with us until well after 2:00 in the morning, and then, after showering, he left, and my wife and I stayed. I'd already paid a lot for the room, so it made sense.

We slept in the next morning, and then went down stairs to avail ourselves of the complimentary breakfast they provided, and it felt curiously thrilling setting there with other people, who had no idea what she and I had done the night before! I kept smiling at my wife, and she'd say "What ARE you smiling about?"

I'd say: "I'm smiling because I have such a fantastic (slut) wife!" I didn't say that very loud. She smiled and said "I have you to thank for that."

I said: "Yes. You certainly DO!"

PS.
I did get a VERY tasty Cream Pie, indeed! The biggest I think I've ever had before! I think Darren is going to have to come back again and again! He seemed willing. He had as good of a time with us as we did with him. I see no impediments. ;-}

starbuckslvr
Pervert

Unread post by starbuckslvr » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Great story. Thanks for sharing.

licker_69
Virgin

Unread post by licker_69 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:40 am

You have a fantastic wife. No need to say anymore. Great story, keep them coming. :D