A Long Day Alone

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ChasteHusband62
Trainable

A Long Day Alone

Unread post by ChasteHusband62 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:16 am

By the clock on the mantle, it's 2:30 PM. I've been jerking-off, on and off, for the better part of the morning, and though I did stop for a quick lunch break, I've teased, and "edged" the fuck out of my libido till I'm about to explode!

My wife is out of town right now (and no, she's not meeting up with one of her Bulls, though that does sound good). she's been gone since yesterday.

I've held myself back from coming now for about two weeks (well, actually only 12 days); and I'm starting to feel that 'slow burn' that sets in about this time. I know that I'm not going to be able to remain in this holding pattern for much longer. I am well aware of the psychological signs of the sort of erotic frustration I frequently submit myself to. I start biting my lower lip as I carefully stroke my cock head with the subtlest of touches! I start mumbling out loud even!

"MMM! Fuck I can't TAKE much more of this!"

Whew! I force myself to let go of my cock shaft, and, just as I do, I thwart yet another 'almost-orgasm!' I must have had dozens of these since this morning! My cock twitches, and jerks, but I still do not ejaculate! My level of libidinous frustration is palpable.

I even get up and walk out to the kitchen for a glass of water. I do anything I can think of to keep my orgasm at bay! 12 days is a long to edge, again and again; and yet, the number 14 sounds more symmetrical.

While drinking the glass of water, my wife called!

"Hey, babe!" She said. "What are you doing?"

She probably knows, but she asks anyway!

"Oh," I say, trying to sound as nonchalant as I can, "not much. How about you?"

"Same thing. However, I did just have a very nice chat a guy here at the conference. He's one of the presenters."

"You gonna fuck him?" I say, just saying it bluntly.

"I don't know. But that's a great idea! Thanks for the suggestion!"

"Like you didn't already think about that."

"I did."

"I'm not surprised."

We talked for a few more minuets, and then she had to go. The next speaker at the conference she was attending was about to start.

Before we hung up, I said: "Fuck that guy you told me about, and call me and tell me about it."

"I just might!"

Now I'm back to jacking off.

It's been only twenty minuets since I started this entry. I've hung on now for nearly 7 hours, and to be honest, I'm about to go nuts with the long, long pent-up sexual frustration I've been purposefully provoking all this time!

I stop stroking my cock again, perhaps for the last time, and it twitches, up and down, as if an invisible hand is tugging on it!

"Oh, FUCK! I can't TAKE this any longer!"

I decide to finish myself off in the bathroom. I'll shoot my load down the sink. It'll be easier to clean up that way! As I walk to the bathroom, my dick sways stiffly from side to side. Then, once I'm standing over the sink, I resume stroking my cock, and in seconds, I'm right back at the edge of orgasm! As I feel this, I find myself thinking about my wife at the convention, and about that other guys she said she thought was sexy. I can plainly picture her back in the hotel room with him! I've seen my wife in that context before.

As I continue to stroke my cock shaft, I picture this other guy (an entirely imaginary figure, of course, and a composite of other men my wife has fucked); and I can clearly recall the sight of another guys cock head pushing it's way between her moist pussy lips!

"Oh yeah, babe!" I find myself saying out loud as I imagine this.

I can almost smell her pussy at such a moment of lust! As that guys cock slides deep inside of her, she wraps her legs around his back, and her arms around his back, and he POUNDS her pussy with an almost savage intensity! She loves that; and so do I!

Standing there picturing all this in my minds eye, I feel the unmistakable on-set of orgasm, and I no longer try and frustrate that. I want an orgasm, and want it BAD!

A few more deft strokes of my hand over my purple-tinged cock head, and the moment arrives! I tense, and as I do, I say out loud: "Oh FUCK-YESSSS!!!"

And as that happens I can see my long pent-up sperm exploding out of my cock! The first spurt shoots clear over the oval sink, and splashes against the tiled wall, only to be followed by one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, and finally, NINE separate spurts!

"Oh CHRIST!" I gasp. The pleasure of the long awaited release is tremendous!

As my orgasm ceases, I slowly let go of my throbbing cock shaft, and as I do, it slowly, reluctantly, starts to sag.

I stand like this for a few moments. I think 'What a life I now lead!'

I recall hearing my wife's voice over the telephone a while ago, and her playfulness, her teasing, still reverberates in my memory. She'd be pleased, I was sure, to know how long I had endured my self-imposed sexual fast; which, if truth be told, was done for her. I could imagine her smiling to herself as she went back to hear the next speaker. She knew what I was like.

As I cleaned up my mess, I thought to myself that it was entirely likely that before this night was out, that my wife would have that other guys cock in her pussy! I was sure of it, in fact. You couldn't be married to someone for 30 years and not have a good idea of what they'd do in certain circumstances! She had my complete support to fuck that other guy, of course. Let me hasten to add that!

Well, here was yet another LONG day alone as a cuckold husband! A guy in that situation had to do what he had to do, in order not to go completely bonkers!

Whew! Now I'm tired! I feel spent, and in more than one way!

licker_69
Virgin

Re: A Long Day Alone

Unread post by licker_69 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:27 am

All I can say is WOW. ;)