unplanned handjob for hubby

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
pth33
Prepubescent

unplanned handjob for hubby

Unread post by pth33 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:10 pm

Phil came home early today and I was hanging out at home with my best friend. I always tell her everything. Her and Phil always have this back and forth where they pick on each other and he Loves it when she humiliates him and teases him. I just saw the most amazing thing between them, I couldn't help but laugh and post it immediately.

Her: Hey, minute man. (Referring to me intentionally lowering his stamina to the point where he cums in well under a minute)
Phil: What?
H: Oh, c'mon, you know Tara tells me everything.
P: Oh yeah, THAT *nervous chuckle*

Phil sat on the chair next to the couch where her and I were sitting.

H: You know, just looking at you used to get my pussy fucking soaked, but now I think I'd only fuck you to witness that embarrassment first hand.
P: Well, just looking at you, I'm sure I could last much longer, if I could even get it up for you at all. (Good comeback, Phil, but I know it's a lie since I've seen you checking her out before)
H: Oh really?

She got up to grab a handful of his cock and immediately started laughing.

H to me: Oh my god, your husband is already hard thinking about fucking me. (To Phil) You are such a pig.

She started stroking him from outside his pants and he started moaning.

H: you're about to cum for me right now aren't you?

Phil couldn't do anything but focus on his breathing. At that point I decided to chime in to remind him that it been a week since we had sex and that iif he cums for her, it'll be at least twice as long before he gets another orgasm. He tried pulling her hand away, but I told him not to touch her.

P: She's gonna make me cum.
Me: That's your problem.

He yelled "Oh god I'm cumming" and right away she let go of him."No! Don't stop don't stop don't stop!" We both just sat back as his first orgasm in a week (and last for at least two) was ruined while he made a mess in his pants with no further help.

Man, I love my bestie.

-Tara
167 and counting :)

Distracted2010
Prepubescent

Re: unplanned handjob for hubby

Unread post by Distracted2010 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Hot story!!!!!