Nick comes to Visit Ann.....part 1

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Nick comes to Visit Ann.....part 1

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:31 pm

If you have not read the previous adventure then i recommend you do so to get an idea of who Nick is and a little background as to how this came to be.
-->An Adventure from a few years ago<--

Day 1 of Nick’s visit!

Nick called Ann when he landed in Vancouver. He told her that he didn’t feel comfortable staying at our place just yet and got a hotel room at the Pan Pacific Downtown. She told him that we would meet him at his hotel in a couple hours. Ann said she was excited but very nervous. I told her to relax and that I was excited to meet him as well. We got dressed, Ann wore a light gray short dress with sandals and we made our way downtown and walked around a little before going to the hotel.

We stood in the hotel lobby waiting for nick to arrive. It had been 6 years since she had seen him last but as soon as he walked in she recognized him and he did her. He dropped his luggage and gave Ann a big bear hug saying he was so happy to see her again, he shook my hand and introduced himself and I did the same in return. He said “ill bring my stuff up to my room and meet you back here in 10 minutes”! We hung out there and Ann mentioned that her nervousness was now gone and was overwhelmed with excitement. I asked her if she was excited because she knew she would be fucking him again and she replied that that was exactly what she was excited about.

Nick came back down and asked if we wanted to get a bite to eat and drinks at the bar in the hotel. Ann answered for both of us and said “I could use some food and drinks, let’s go”. At the bar we had a few drinks and some food. Nick and I talked a little talking about our jobs and life in general and Ann and him talked about the last 6 years that they hadn’t seen each other. He told her that the following summer after she left, he thought she was coming back with Leo and Kim and was very disappointed to find out that she didn’t work for them anymore. Ann explained to him that she had gotten a better offer with another family and took that. He began asking me about what Ann had told me the previous week about them sleeping together. I told him that had she told me then it would have been a very different outcome but Ann and I now lived out our fantasies together, for me it’s to watch her being pleasured and for her it the thrill of pleasing me with the fun times and of course all the sex. We all laughed a little and asked “do you always watch”? I explained that sometimes I don’t get to watch by Ann tells me all the dirty little details afterwards while we play together. I told him that I write about them and that I post them on this blog. He wrote down the blog address and said that he would be a frequent visitor. Hi Nick if you’re reading this now! Lol

After a couple more drinks Nick asked us if we’d like to go up to his room. Ann looked at me and I said sure. He said ok let me take care of this tab and I’ll be right back. Once he left the table Ann told me that his foot was on her crotch for the last half hour teasing her pussy under the table. I asked her if she was wearing panties. She looked at me and said “when do I ever”? I said “then you must be worked up already”? She spread her legs and placed my hand on her pussy and she was dripping wet. “Bet your anxious to get upstairs aren’t you”? I asked her, and she smiled and said “I want his cock inside me really bad right now”.

Nick came back to the table and we stood up and left the bar. We got to the elevator and the sexual tension was very noticeable. We were all very quiet, not a word was spoken from the bar all the way to his room on the 10th floor. Once in the room he said the mini bar has been stocked and asked us if we wanted another drink. Ann said “why don’t you get Tony a drink and meet me in the bedroom” as she pulled her dress up over her head. Nick looked at me and pointed to the mini bar in the corner of the room and said help yourself, I pointed to Ann and told him the same “help yourself”. He laughed and went after Ann.

As they got into the room Nick was closing the door but Ann told him to leave it open to give me a show. I sat on a lounge chair and repositioned it facing the bedroom where I could see the bed. I saw Ann standing next to the bed naked and Nick undressing himself. He said to Ann that she looked even better now than he remembered her 6 years ago. Once he finally had his clothes off, she tackled him to the bed and lay down on top of him with her legs on either side of him. They kissed and I could see his hard cock resting against her cunt which was glistening from her wetness. He was trying to push it into her so Ann reached between them and guide his cock head to her opening where he could now do the rest and push himself with in as she lowered her body down on him. He was pumping his cock into her rapidly and hard and Ann was moaning very loudly for my benefit. It was an amazing sight to see his big cock sliding in and out of Ann making her squeal with joy. I heard her tell him to slow down a little and then she sat up and slid off his cock. She turned around so that her back and ass was to him and she was now facing me as she slid back down on his cock. She was bouncing on his cock looking directly at me. The look in her eyes of pure lust had me almost cumming my pants and I hadn’t even touched my cock yet. Ann motioned for me to pull my cock out so I did as she asked and began stroking my very hard cock for her. She was now rubbing her breasts in her hands and she rode his cock while watching me stroking my cock. I began to pump my cock faster and she matched my rhythm bouncing on his. This was incredibly hot and I couldn’t stop staring straight into her beautiful lustful eyes. Nick stopped and rolled her over on her back then got in between her legs with them held up on his shoulders. Ann was panting and moaned as he pushed his cock hard into her again. Her moans became louder and louder with each thrust deep inside her pussy. Nick said “your pussy still feels as fucking good as I remembered it”. Ann screamed “I’m cumming, oh fuck oh fuck, fuck me hard Nick fuck me hard”. Ann’s body shook uncontrollably under Nick, he had a hard time controlling her and keeping his cock from slipping out. She kept shaking and screaming in pure ecstasy for him not to stop, “Fuck me like you used to, you know how I like it”, she told him. Nick began to fuck her hard and at a very quick pace holding her hips tight. “I’m gonna fuck your pussy hard” he said “Yeah” Ann replied “fuck my pussy hard” “you love my cock fucking your pussy don’t you”? He added “Uh Huh” Ann replied panting. Ann began to tremble again and held on to her tight as he told her to cum for him all over his hard cock in her pussy. Ann was screaming so loud and begging him to keep fucking her harder and harder. She started calling for him to cum inside her pussy. I didn’t want this to end, I was hoping he would keep going for quite a while but he did as she asked and shot a massive load deep inside her dripping pussy. He collapsed on top of her and she said “as fucking good as I remembered it” he kissed her hard while holding her neck firm.

They laid on the bed for a few minutes and then they got up and got dressed. Ann came out of the bedroom and straight over to me and asked me if I had cum. I told her not yet, she said good I’ll help with that when we get home. I told him that it was too bad that he had decided to stay at a hotel instead of our place because he could have slept with Ann all night. He looked at me surprised that I was saying that and said “well maybe tomorrow night I’ll stay with your guys if you want”? I said that’s a plan. Ann smiled and then gave him a kiss and said “we’ll see you tomorrow Nick”. He thanked me and Ann for a great night.

When we got home Ann kept her promise and we had a great time together as always after such an adventure.

The End.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: Nick comes to Visit Ann.....part 1

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:35 pm

Congratulations on your marriage. May it be a long and satisfying one for you both.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.