The first time it happened

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
mongoose
Prepubescent

The first time it happened

Unread post by mongoose » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:15 pm

I’ve been hanging around lurking and enjoying all your stories so I decided it was time to share one of our experiences.
Just like so many of you I had thought of sharing my wife with another man for a long time and she was not really into the idea. But that didn’t stop me from fantasying about it and talking to her about it. Things started to change a little when she went back to work nothing exciting just production type work. The exciting part was it was the first time she had been around lots of other people in a while and this included other men. After a month or so on the job she started talking about one of her co workers. His name and stories about him became more and more frequent around our house. One night while we were making love I asked her if she ever thought about having sex with him. She was kind of shy about talking about it but after I reassured her that it was ok with me if she did she opened up and said she did. She told me that he turned her on and sometimes at work she wondered what it would be like. This of course made me very hot and I started asking her questions like “do you want him to do this to you” “do you want to feel his cock inside you” she started moaning and answering yes to all the questions by then I couldn’t hold out much longer and as I drove hard into her I told her “tell him you want his cock, tell him you want him to cum in you” She was really getting into it now and started screaming “Fuck me fuck me hard I love your big fat cock” “Pound me hard, oh yes oh, yes give me your cum I want to feel you cum in my pussy”. Needless to say that was all it took for me as I must have pumped a gallon in her that night.
The next Friday we had dinner and I could tell that she was a bit restless so finally I asked her what was going on and she told me that some of the people from work were meeting for a drink at a tavern down town. I asked her if he was going to be there and she responded that he was. I told her that if she wanted to meet them there she could, she said that she might if it was ok with me. We sat around for awhile and then she told me that he told her he was going to call her later and see if she was coming. It was around 8:00 by now and I told her she should go get ready, she asks if I am trying to get rid of her and I respond “Never I just want to make sure you are ready for your date with your boyfriend” She says “its not a date I’m just going to have a drink and there will be lots of other people there anyway” She heads into the bedroom to get ready and I say ether way make sure you dress sexy. She is still in the bathroom putting on her makeup about 20 minutes later when the phone rings. I try to hear what she is saying but I can only catch a few words but I definitely hear her say “yes I’ll leave a extra button undone, now shut up and let me finish up so I can meet you there” A few minutes later she came into the living room. She had a pair of tight pants on that hugged her fine ass and she was wearing high heels that added a couple of inches to her height. She had a button up blouse on and I could tell she had spent a lot of time on her red hair and her makeup she looked beautiful. She asked me if I liked how she looked as she spun around for me. What could I say I was getting hard just looking at her and I told her so. She told me that that was him that just called and he asked her if she could come out and play. She gave me a kiss and headed for the door telling me that she wouldn’t be back to late. I told her to have fun and remember not to drink and drive. “Oh and one more thing its ok with me for you to get nasty” She laughed and said well that’s not going to happen.
I spent the next 2 and a half hours going crazy trying to occupy my mind but not really succeeding in doing it. Finally around 11:30 the phone rings and its my wife. I can hear music and talking in the background. I ask if she is having a good time and she says “I’m having a great time and I’m being a good girl I’ve only had 2 drinks since I got here and now I’m drinking soda” then she says that her friend has had a bit more and she is wondering if it ok with me she is going to drive him home. My heart speeds up a bit and tell her its ok with me just don’t be out to late.
I finally fall asleep and am awakened by the sound of her car coming up our driveway. I look at the clock and see that it is almost 2:00 in the morning. I am instantly awake as I follow her progress. I hear the car stop and shut off , a minute later I hear her walking up the deck and open the door. She goes into the kitchen and I hear the faucet running as she gets a drink and then she heads for our bedroom and I hear the door open. I look up as she enters the bedroom the light is dim but I can see that her hair is a mess and her carefully applied make up is gone. She looks at me and says “sorry for being so late, but I had a good time” She walks towards the bed unbuttoning her blouse as she comes I can’t help but notice that she isn’t wearing a bra as she pulls it off. She sits on the side of the bed and kicks off her heels and pulls off her pants and her panties. I pull the blankets back for her as she is now naked and she slides next to me in the bed. She moves next to me and gives me a very warm wet kiss. I can smell a mixture of alcohol and cigarettes on her breath and the musky scent of sweat. She kisses me again as my hands find her warm tits and she says “you got to be nice to them because they are sore” she lips move against mine as she says “I’ve been a nasty girl I let him fuck me” She takes my hand and puts it between her legs and tells me “feel me baby I’m full of his cum” I slip my finger in her and then another, I can feel their juices. She is breathing hard as she climbs on top of me and reaches behind her taking my hard cock and guiding it towards her opening. The moment that I had fantasized about for years finally came true as she slid back and I slid into her just fucked pussy. She immediately started moving up and down on my cock is felt so hot and smooth I loved it. She looked down as she fucked me and started saying things like “do you like fucking me after another man, oh god it felt so good, he fucked me three times, once just before I left, he threw me on the couch and fucked me hard with his big fat cock“, I was having a hard time holding back as she rode me hard and when she leans over kisses me and whispers “cum in me babe, cum in me I want to feel you mix your cum with his” I drove up into her hard and was soon adding my cum to her well fucked pussy. I was hooked and for the next few months we both had many more memorable experiences but as you know the first time is always special.

vaguy

Re: The first time it happened

Unread post by vaguy » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:44 am

Very nice story - very sexy. Lucky guy! I am still waiting & hoping for that first time.

steveanddee
Prepubescent

Unread post by steveanddee » Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:17 pm

mongoose wrote: I am instantly awake as I follow her progress. I hear the car stop and shut off , a minute later I hear her walking up the deck and open the door. She goes into the kitchen and I hear...
Don't you just love the heart-pounding you get as you wait those few seconds as she takes each one of those steps. Yeah, very hot - made me relive a few moments :D
Playing together, staying together...

Strumpkin

Unread post by Strumpkin » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:18 am

Lovely story. Mongoose really captured the fun and sexiness of his wife having another man

reese
$2 Ho

Unread post by reese » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:01 am

the HEART POUNDING.....................MY HW can make my heart pound like I have been running on a treadmill for hours within seconds.
Reese!!!!
"I think therefore I am"

jrobb
Experienced

Unread post by jrobb » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:14 pm

Mongoose,

Mmmmm, very nice story. Your wife sounds like a lot of fun! I know it's been many years, but were there other stories you can share with us? I'd hate for this to have been your only post.

JR

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:53 pm

mongoose wrote:
Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:15 pm
I’ve been hanging around lurking and enjoying all your stories so I decided it was time to share one of our experiences.
Just like so many of you I had thought of sharing my wife with another man for a long time and she was not really into the idea. But that didn’t stop me from fantasying about it and talking to her about it. ....

... I was hooked and for the next few months we both had many more memorable experiences but as you know the first time is always special.
...just in case you mongoose still follow-up this post:

Great and very hot story!!!!

Curious about how it develops... Which were her future steps...? How long did they last as boyfriend-wife couple? ;)

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:47 am

Did she ever talk about wanting his baby?
Did you ever fantasize about it?
Did the affair last?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:54 am

Mongoose, this was such a good story why wasn't there more?
She must have had more experiences.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

tony090909
Trainable

Unread post by tony090909 » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:43 pm

A very enjoyable story. My wife and I have role played a scenario very like this, but sadly she is not willing to turn the fantasy into reality.
It would be interesting to hear more of your experiences.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:46 pm

Welcome to the forum Mongoose.