Lynda Loses Her Top On The Boat

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
rypmar7

Lynda Loses Her Top On The Boat

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:28 pm

This is the story that relates to the photo of Lynda with her top on the way off while on a boat ride. This was mentioned on page 25 of the thread in the Hotties section entitled Hotwife Lynda. This story took place in Marathon, Florida in the Florida Keys in the '90's. This was pre-hotwife days for Lynda.

Through my relationships as an attorney, I had gotten to know some cops real well and Lynda and I were invited on a weekend trip to the Keys for boating, fishing, drinking, diving, and whatever with a group of them. It turned out that an old motel had been converted and the units sold as condos. A bunch of local cops had bought most of the units and gone to great lengths to fix them up and rent them out when they weren't using them. On our first trip we met all these guys and their wives and girlfriends. Most were drooling over Lynda and she loved the attention. Eventually, we realized that there was a lot of fooling around going on between guys and girls who were not a pair together. It was fairly discreet, never mentioned by anyone, and seemed like a lot, but not all, participated. They were almost like swingers, but not that out in the open. The first time we went, nothing happened with Lynda, but a lot of flirting.

The next time, she got her ass grabbed a few times, and there was a lot more sexually blunt flirting, but nothing of significance happened. The third trip had one night where I was drunk and making out with one guy's wife and another night that Lynda disappeared for a while with one of the cops. They were outside on a dock, so I think only heavy feeling up and making out occurred, as she later claimed.

The fourth trip, however, was memorable. This was 4 nights and somewhere early on, I ended up fucking the wife I had been making out with the time before. I have no idea where her husband was or what Lynda was doing, but my adventure was never mentioned to me or in my presence. Again, I think Lynda was just hanging out and drinking with the others. The next day, different groups were taking one boat ride after another. On one of these in the late afternoon, Lynda and I ended up with 2 male cops and no one else on the ride and that's where that photo and the story come from.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Re: Lynda Loses Her Top On The Boat

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:56 pm

On this trip, there was lots of drinking and kidding going on just like on every other boat ride. At some point, Lynda had unhooked the strap to her top that went around her neck, supposedly so she would not get a tan line. As she got a little drunk and sloppy, that top started slipping down until the younger of the 2 cops pointed out that it looked like Lynda was losing her top. He was one of the single guys and very good looking. The typical cop is an alpha male, but this guy was even more alpha than most. His girlfriend was somewhere back on land and seemed to be the last thing on his mind. The other cop was older, married, and a real nice guy.

Lynda giggled over the losing-her-top comment and did nothing to stop that from happening. The young cop started kiddingly telling me that I had better get my wife under control or he might not be responsible for his actions. I told him that she's a big girl and I let her take care of herself. He got a big grin and seemed to take that as an invitation to make a play for my wife. He cranked up the flirting to a higher level and Lynda matched him comment for comment. The older cop was getting a good laugh out of it and kept getting up to mix everyone another rum and coke. I was driving the open fisherman at a slow pace and the water was smooth with a nice breeze.

Eventually, Lynda's top was down enough to show her areola, then soon after, the nipple came into view. The young cop at this point was beside himself with lust and pointed out that her nipple was showing. Lynda just laughed and halfheartedly tried to cover up. The young cop said to me, "Your wife is turning me on!" and I replied that she's good at that. He definitely took that to mean her was home free. The older cop said, "Judging by how hard that nipple is, I'd say you're not the only one getting turned on." Lynda got a big laugh out of that.

The young cop then practically demanded that Lynda take off her top, so that they got "a good look at those titties". When she just giggled and said "you guys", he started asking her if she was just a prick tease. She ignored him at first, but he kept asking and she finally said "definitely not". He said, "OK, then. Let's see 'em." Lynda was acting all embarrassed and kept giggling. The older cop was looking at me and making eye contact like he wanted to make sure that I was okay with where this was going and I just smiled and gave him a wink. He seemed relieved when I did and then said to Lynda, "Honey, you don't want to keep your admirers waiting."

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:16 pm

Lynda told them that they were both bad and that they were acting like they had never seen boobs before. They both responded that they had seen lots of boobs and planned to see lots more, but that they had never seen hers. She then said she felt bad because their wife and girlfriend were not there. She said she didn't want the girls getting mad at her for flashing their men. The young cop told her not to worry about that and that he would take all the blame if anyone found out. Lynda stared out over the water and then took a big drink of her rum and coke. She did so with almost an exaggerated movement and it caused her top to slip down again, a little further this time than before so practically one entire boob was showing. I could tell then that she was not going to just take her top off, but was going to make sure it was going to fall off. Even though we were not yet into the hotwife thing, I was too turned on to even consider trying to stop her.

The young cop said "that looks nice", but that they wanted to see more. Lynda said she needed another drink and stumbled to her feet like she was going to fix one. The older cop jumped up and said he would help her and took the cup from her hand and whipped up another drink. When she sat back down with the drink, her top slipped further down, so that now her left boob was totally exposed. She raised her right arm straight up and shook it and that side started its way down, too. The young cop was pouring on the compliments about hot hot she was and what great tits she had and Lynda just kept giggling drunkenly.

Drinking the rum and coke with her right hand with big right arm movements soon had her top all the down and around her waste leaving her tits totally exposed. The young cop was really hot over it and telling her what great tits she had. He told her it looked like she had practically an all over tan, so she must not be such a prude after all. Lynda insisted she was no prude and acted like she was trying to arrange her top, so as to pull it back up. She struggled with it for a minute and then said she was going to have to take it off in order to straighten it out and put it back on. She unhooked it and completely removed it, leaving her sitting their topless in only her bikini bottoms.

The older cop said that they were mighty fine and told Lynda she should be proud of her boobs and really flaunt them. He then went on about how nice his wife's boobs were when she was younger. The young cop then told him that his wife still had a nice rack and the older one said she would be happy to hear he thought so. Lynda apparently had lost all interest in putting her top back on and instead laid it on the seat next to her. She then sat there sipping her drink with 6 eyes fixed on her erect nipples.

To be continued...

go2guy
Trainable

Unread post by go2guy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:41 pm

So hot...

WannaBcuckagain
Virgin

Unread post by WannaBcuckagain » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:15 pm

Peacuck - LOL :-)
Love to chat :)

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:50 pm

Hope to get back to this story soon. Sorry for the delay.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:51 am

Sorry for the delay. I will attempt to pick it up where I left off. When last we left, Lynda was sitting in an open fishing boat offshore with me and 2 cops. She was a little buzzed and was topless at this point with only her bikini bottoms still on. She was sitting on a bench in the middle of the boat in front of the console where the controls are. I was behind the console driving the boat very slowly and the other 2 guys were a few feet from Lynda sitting on the side of the boat near the bow.

As Lynda's hard nipples perked out in the warm late afternoon air, the young cop stared and stared, but eventually couldn't take it any longer. He looked at his friend and then said that it looked like her boobs needed some attention. There were some chuckles and then he stood up and walked up to where Lynda was sitting. As he went to sit down next to her, I saw him make eye contact with the older cop and then react almost like he forgot I was there. He looked over his shoulder at me and said, "I think your wife needs some company." I didn't say anything and instead just shrugged. He got a wicked smile just then, now knowing he was home free and that I would do nothing to stop him from fucking my wife.

Lynda was just glowing as he eased down next to her topless form. He began complimented her on how beautiful she was and what great boobs she had. She just blushed and giggled and thanked him, but did nothing to cover up. After a slight hesitation, the young cop reached over with his right hand and felt her right breast. Lynda giggled, so he increased his fondling. He then turned a little and put his left hand on her closer left breast and tweaked both nipples. He lowered his face to her chest and began kissing her boobs as he ran his hands all over them. He would take one nipple in his mouth and then the other one. He looked up at the older cop and said "you better get over here and get some of this". The older guy just laughed and then stood up and looked at me and said, "You don't mind?" Of course I should have told him I did mind and stopped everything right there, but instead I just lamely said, "It's up to Lynda. Whatever she wants to do." Apparently, he took that as the green light and walked up to Lynda and sat down on the other side of her. He started running his hands up and down her smooth tan legs and saying how hot she was.

Soon, the young cop told him to grab some beach towels from a bag up front. He returned with several of them and the young guy let go of Lynda and stood up and arranged the towels like a mat on the floor of boat (not really a deck). He then said to the older cop to help him get her up. They stood her up and the young cop told the older one to hold her steady while he pulled her bikini bottoms off. To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:17 pm

The older cop steadied Lynda while the young aggressive one felt her tits one more time before he started kissing her. Lynda offered no resistance and kissed him back. He then broke the kiss and bent over for a close up look as he pulled her bottoms down and off of her. He grabbed both side of the little bottoms above her hips and began to try to shimmy them down her legs. It took a few seconds to get going, but he soon had then down to her knees. He buried his face in her bush for a second (girls weren't shaved or trimmed much back then) and then continued pulling her bottoms down. When he got to her feet, Lynda obediently stepped out of them one leg at a time. He tossed the bikini bottoms aside and stood back to enjoy my wife's total nudity. Lynda proudly giggled over the attention she was receiving.

The older cop was still lightly holding onto her elbow and the younger cop directed him to lay her down on the towels. He said "Let's go, honey," almost like he was arresting her and she eased down to the floor as he directed her that way. She turned so that she was lying back with her head toward the bow away from me, but facing my direction. The young cop whipped off his tee shirt and threw it toward the front. He then hurriedly stepped out of his swim trunks and dropped them and was quite a physical specimen standing there naked, ready to have my wife. He was semi-hard, but it was rising rapidly. Lynda looked up at him and said "Yum!" as he got fully hard. He eased down to his knees and moved between her legs. Certainly, all four of us knew what was about to happen and there was no stopping it now. I was hard as a rock, too, but somehow felt kind of wimpy watching Lynda be taken like this. The younger cop moved on top of my wife and began kissing her on the lips. Lynda kissed him back passionately and obviously wanted to get fucked as badly as he wanted to fuck her.

As they were kissing, I stepped to the side of the console for a better view and saw that Lynda had both hands on his cock trying to work it inside her. The young cop sat up and took over. He guided his erection into Lynda's very wet pussy. At first just the head was in, but with some effort and back and forth stroking, the entire shaft began to disappear inside her. As soon as his first thrust brought him fully inside my wife, Lynda began grunting and moaning. As he began to pick up speed with his thrusting, Lynda was saying how good he felt and for him not to stop. They got a good pace going and the young cop slipped his hands under Lynda's butt to pick her up off the hard boat bottom a little and to give himself a better angle to drive his cock deep inside her. This also made it easier for him to fuck her harder without her getting hurt by banging against the bottom of the boat. They were at it for quite a while and I almost could not avert my stare. When I finally did look away, the older cop was watching intently with a slight smile, but remained fully dressed like he was content to just take in the sights.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:48 pm

As I watched this young cop give my wife quite a fucking, It dawned on me really for the first time that he was fucking her bareback. He was pulling his rock hard cock practically all the way out of her pussy and I would see it glistening, wet from her pussy juices. He would then thrust it back inside her and it was gliding smoothly. No one had given a second's thought to a condom and it was too late now. I was thinking how this was a bad idea, since the cops were semi-swingers and I was sure that cock had been in plenty of other pussies. As he continued to fuck my wife powerfully, my concerns took on a different theme. He was fucking her so good and Lynda was reacting so enthusiastically that I started thinking of how this would make me look bad. My wife is taken by an alpha male who gives her a great fucking while I do nothing to stop it, to participate, nothing at all. As hot and horny as I was, this felt like a punch to the stomach.

As they continued fucking, I was starting to wish that they would hurry up and get it over with. The rhythm and symmetry of their bodies entwined was just too perfect and I felt I would never be able to match it. The young cop had a nice looking and nice sized cock, but fortunately, it was not a huge one or I would have really felt intimidated. Lynda was crying out OMG and how good it felt when she came again - could have been the second time, maybe the third time, maybe more. At that point, her lover said he was going to cum and pulled out and sprayed all over her. When things settled down, there was cum on her legs, cum on her stomach, cum on her arm and a little cum on her boobs. As they caught there breath, the older cop handed them each a cold beer and they both laughed about needing a drink.

Lynda sat up spread legged and started drinking her beer and asked the older cop for a towel so that she could clean up his friend's mess. He brought her one and she wiped off as much of the young cop's cum as she could. Her lover ignored me and kept telling Lynda how gorgeous she was, what a great fuck, etc. Lynda was smiling and telling him he wasn't too bad himself as they clicked their beers together in a toast. It seemed as though none of the three of them even remembered that I was there. I didn't say anything because I felt wimpy and embarrassed for some reason, and had a very hard cock in my bathing suit. "Nothing like a nice day on the boat, " Lynda said and all three of them cracked up laughing. As they finished their beers rather quickly, it seemed that both of them were coming back to life after their incredible fuck. I slumped down in my seat with my stomach in knots.

To be continued...

looseman72
Virgin

Unread post by looseman72 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:54 pm

wow hot story so far! I love your wife!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:26 am

looseman72 wrote:wow hot story so far! I love your wife!

Thanks! She definitely knows how to turn guys on.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:56 am

Great story! I can relate to this....My wife looses all her clothes when in the Keyes!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:52 pm

MarknSusan wrote:Great story! I can relate to this....My wife looses all her clothes when in the Keyes!

That sounds like you have a few stories you should tell!

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:15 pm

Lynda was still sitting there naked when she finished her beer. The young cop said to the older one that it was his turn now. He did not say anything, so the young guy prompted him again. The older one just said that he was okay. Lynda then got interested in why someone would pass on the opportunity to fuck her and started asking him what was wrong. He said that he and his wife usually played together and that he felt guilty doing anything without her there. Lynda and the young cop tried to convince him that shouldn't stop him and that she would understand. After much back and forth, Lynda said, "Well, at least let me give you a blow job." The young cop seconded that and said it was a good compromise. The older one seemed embarrassed, but didn't say no so Lynda moved over to him to take action.

She was on her knees with her body stretched straight up and told him to stand up. When he did, Lynda started feeling his crotch through his swim trunks and then pulled them down. He was semi-hard, but not nearly as impressive as his young counterpart. That did not stop Lynda from working his cock with both hands and then stroking it to get him hard. Finally, she took the head in her mouth while pumping the shaft. Soon, she had him hard and the blow job was on. As she sucked, the younger cop was saying to the older one, "Isn't she good?" and "She is such a hot little thing". Her subject seemed to be enjoying himself, but wasn't saying anything. He was intent on watching her suck and stroke him, but wasn't showing much reaction. Again, it seemed like all three of them had no idea that I was still on the boat. No one looked my way or directing any comments toward me.

As things progressed, the younger cop was starting to get turned on again and started feeling Lynda's tits. She ignored him and focused on the job at hand. Then, the younger cop moved behind her, still naked, and knelt down and grabbed two handfuls of her ass. Lynda said, "Hey, you had your turn." and he said he wanted another turn. Lynda said not until she was through with his friend. They both seemed surprised by this comment and the older guy finally spoke and said how Lynda just can't get enough. The younger guy started urging his buddy to hurry up and cum, so he could fuck her again.

At that point, the older cop stopped Lynda from sucking him and stood up saying he couldn't take it any more. He stepped out of his bathing suit that was around his ankles and said to the young cop, "I'll be damned if you're gonna go twice without me getting in there." He then turned to Lynda and said, "Lay back, honey." Lynda got a big grin and said "Yes, officer" and did as she was told. The older guy mounted her somewhat awkwardly, but soon was fucking my wife like a pro. He fucked her fast and furious and then he suddenly asked Lynda if they should be using a condom and she said "shit no". I think it was too late for him to stop then anyway and he started slamming her harder and faster. Lynda came loudly and soon after it was apparent that he was emptying his balls inside her. When he slumped down on top of her, the young guy started grumbling to him about how he came inside her and left a big mess for him.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:39 pm

The young cop practically pulled the old cop off of Lynda and said he wanted some more. He took one of the beach towels and wiped some of the cum off of her and out of her and said to Lynda that he bet her husband gets sloppy seconds all the time. Lynda did not answer him and just laughed. Again, no one looked my way or even acted like I was there. Instead, he got Lynda to her feet and then bent her over the bench she had been sitting on earlier. He obviously wanted to fuck her from behind, but the bench proved to be too low. He then threw the cushion on the floor and had her kneel on it and got behind her. It took some adjustments, but soon he was balls deep in my wife's messy pussy. He fucked her hard and fast like he was trying to cum as quickly as possible. The older guy sat watching, but did not say anything. Nether Lynda nor her partner said anything either. All was quiet except the squishing sounds of each thrust and the slaps against her ass. I was surprised how quickly he came this time compared to the first fuck and considering that he had already cum once. He pushed his cock deep down inside her as he shot jets of cum into her. It did not seem like Lynda had cum at all. He pulled his dripping cock out of her and stood there admiring his work for a second before he grabbed a towel and went to get cleaned up.

Lynda got to her feet looking a little sore and stiff and somewhat beaten up. She said, "You guys are too much" with a giggle and also picked up a towel to clean up a little. She walked back to where I was and nonchalantly told me to stop the boat for a minute so she could wash off. When I did, she stepped over the back onto a small dive platform and then slipped into the water still completely naked. After a minute she climbed out, toweled off and went to retrieve her bikini. It took a while to find her top, but she she was dressed and we were on our way in. The two guys told Lynda she was great, but there was not a lot of conversation. I was feeling very strange and did not say a word and no one said anything to me.

In just a few minutes, we were back at the dock and the two cops said their goodbyes to both of us and bounded off the boat. Lynda and I were left alone, but she still did not say anything to me. Finally, I said that was really something and she just said yes. I asked her what brought that on and she seemed a little annoyed and said it just happened. As we went back and forth a little, Lynda said, "Hey. At least they were paying some attention to me. It's more than can be said about you. Besides, you could have stopped me any time you wanted to, but no-o-o, you let two guys fuck your wife right in front of you without doing anything at all to stop them. How did you know I wanted them to do it?"

I realized right then that this was going badly and only going to get worse, so I decided I had better make the best of it. I told her how much I love her and that I wanted her to have that freedom. I said that I could tell she was horny and I know how she likes variety, so I thought it was a perfect opportunity for her to have some fun. It took some convincing, but eventually she was telling me how lucky she is to have such a wonderful husband. I felt better about that, but then wondered how we would be received by the others when we saw them that night and it word was spreading about the two guys fucking Lynda and how their wife and girlfriend would react.

To be continued...

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:43 pm

That night when we got together withe the others, it was clear everyone knew everything that had happened on the boat. Lynda got a big cheer from the others and turned very red from blushing. One of the wives said in front of the whole group that they were a little worried about us as the newcomers, but Lynda could teach them a few tricks. Everyone kept kidding Lynda, but it was almost like she passed her initiation and all was good. The young cop was telling everybody how incredible she was and told the guys "just wait until you got a chance with her" and everyone agreed we should be invited back for another weekend.

The woman I had been with the day before pulled me aside and was teasing me about how Lynda is quite the slut and that none of them had been that wild the first time they played in the group. She kept kidding me about how there was no way I could keep up with Lynda and that she was going to have a lot more fun than me. She said her husband figures that he gets Lynda next since I already had his wife. She told me not to be surprised if the two of them went missing for a while. I told her that I was ready to do her again and she just giggled, but never took the bait.

Eventually, when I went back to where the group was drinking around a fire pit, I found Lynda in deep conversation with the older cop and his wife. It seemed that Lynda and the wife had really hit it off and they were talking about getting together when we got home to get to know each other better. She said to me that I had a real wild there in Lynda. She said that the younger cop was telling everybody at dinner about what happened so loudly that he had the whole restaurant listening and that Lynda was quite the star. At that point a couple of the other guys started kidding about let's take Lynda on a nighttime boat ride. There was a female cop there telling Lynda that she was going to make all the other girls jealous.

Eventually, people started peeling away and going back to their rooms. One of the wives stayed out there talking to Lynda quietly. Occasionally, I would overhear a few words of what they were saying. Later, when I finally had my turn with Lynda in bed, I asked her what that woman was saying to her. She said that she was talking about how it's a special breed of woman that is attracted to men in law enforcement and how once you start fucking cops, you never stop. I asked her if that applied to her and she said she would have to think about it. We ended the night with a good session in bed and drove home the next day after promising them that we would come back with them in the future.

Archie457
Player

Unread post by Archie457 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:56 am

Love the Lynda stories. And, again, I love the way she is comfortable with her own sexuality. Sexual confidence is always a huge turnon.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:09 am

Archie457 wrote:Love the Lynda stories. And, again, I love the way she is comfortable with her own sexuality. Sexual confidence is always a huge turnon.

Thanks. I love telling the stories as much as Lynda loves being the story. :mrgreen:

ceddie22
Prepubescent

Unread post by ceddie22 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:11 pm

That was awesome! !! How old was she when this took place?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:50 pm

ceddie22 wrote:That was awesome! !! How old was she when this took place?
I'm glad you liked it. That was when she was about 30-31.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:31 pm

I was asked to bump this up to the top by those looking for it.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:33 pm

I loved your story. For me, spontaneous play is usually the best although you, obviously, had to get your head around what was happening. Was this the first time you and Linda had done anything like this? Did you have any mental preparation for your wife's slutty playfulness, or were you blindsided?

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Lensman2000 wrote:I loved your story. For me, spontaneous play is usually the best although you, obviously, had to get your head around what was happening. Was this the first time you and Linda had done anything like this? Did you have any mental preparation for your wife's slutty playfulness, or were you blindsided?

We had done this and more previously, but it had been a while and we had decided we weren't doing this again. She surprised me with this because we had not discussed it at all.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:24 pm

rypmar7 wrote:
Lensman2000 wrote:I loved your story. For me, spontaneous play is usually the best although you, obviously, had to get your head around what was happening. Was this the first time you and Linda had done anything like this? Did you have any mental preparation for your wife's slutty playfulness, or were you blindsided?

We had done this and more previously, but it had been a while and we had decided we weren't doing this again. She surprised me with this because we had not discussed it at all.
I don't think I could have handled this. I am all for the wife getting fucked but when it was decided not to do it again? Well I guess you did have your chance to stop it and didn't so you must have wanted it to happen subconsciously.

Lynda is quite the woman. You are so lucky to have each other.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:12 am

Hotwifeok wrote:
rypmar7 wrote:

I don't think I could have handled this. I am all for the wife getting fucked but when it was decided not to do it again? Well I guess you did have your chance to stop it and didn't so you must have wanted it to happen subconsciously.

Lynda is quite the woman. You are so lucky to have each other.

Over the years, I had many chances to step in and stop someone from fucking my wife, but I rarely, if ever, did anything to stop them. I know I wanted it to happen, but wanted to still have the right to be mad at her, if it was too much for me to take. I know that was not a good attitude, but that's how it was back then.