First Time Shared was on our one year wedding anniversary!!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Carrielee3614
Prepubescent

First Time Shared was on our one year wedding anniversary!!

Unread post by Carrielee3614 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:29 am

This is a story about the first time I gave into my husband and allowed another man into our bedroom!

My husband has always liked hearing about my premarital hookups which had given us some amazing sex. My husband mentioned one night that he would love to share me with another man, at first I was very upset and told him that it was never gonna happen. So with that said:

This is a little background about the guy that changed my status into a hot wife. I was at a college party and was hanging out with some of my friends, and we were all playing some beer pong and this random guy asked me to be his partner. So of course I did. We ran the table for about 6 games and I was getting very tipsy. Lol We finally lost and I told him that I was going to use the restroom. Well I had finished up in the restroom and was on my way out when he pushed my back into the restroom and locked the door. We started making out and he lifted me up to the counter and I was wearing a short denim skirt with thong panties. He went straight for it, but we kept getting interrupted by other people knocking to use the restroom. Well he tried multiple times to get it in but he was just to big. Finally my friend knocked on the door and called my name so I had to go for which I didn't want her to find out that I was hooking up with a random guy. That night would've been amazing if we would've had time, but he never got it in. Well we never did talk again after that, until............

The next part took place on our one year wedding anniversary!!

Please comment and Ill post the rest of the story and the other two encounters that we had after.

Mia

Re: First Time Shared was on our one year wedding anniversar

Unread post by Mia » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Welcome to OHW, Carrielee3614.

:)

Mia

conecuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by conecuck » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:13 pm

I'm all ears! Sooooo hot..

looseman72
Virgin

Unread post by looseman72 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:40 pm

ummm yeah - not fair to leave us all hanging like that! Post Post Post! :)

Samcobra
Virgin

Unread post by Samcobra » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Sounds great, let's hear more!

hotwivesforever98
Virgin

Unread post by hotwivesforever98 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:41 pm

Don't leave us hanging!!!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:51 am

Please go on! :D

verythick
Prepubescent

Unread post by verythick » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:56 am

I would love to her this one! has the making for a great story

Carrielee3614
Prepubescent

Unread post by Carrielee3614 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:43 am

So on the night of our one year wedding anniversary...........We had gone out for a romantic dinner and decided to go by the liquor store on our way home for some goodies and to rent a movie. We had gotten home, started to sip on our goodies and watch the movie. About an hour into the movie, we were starting to feel very good and frisky. We started fooling around when my husband said tonight would be a good night to share you. I told him that it was just the alcohol talking. He told me to find a guy and get him here that I deserve a big dick on our anniversary night. So since I was feeling pretty tipsy I agreed. I got on facebook and looked through all my friends when I saw this one particular guy, it was him from the night in bathroom. I messaged him on facebook and he replied instantly and we started talking and before I knew I told him that we have some unfinished business. I asked about my husband and I told him that he was not home that he was out varmint hunting. I gave him my address and he said that he was on his way. I told my husband that he was on his way and that I needed to get ready and for him to get in the closet and be very quite. I was wearing the same thong that I wore on my wedding night. I changed into a mini skirt for easier access. I heard a knock on the door and my stomach sank to my heels. I couldn't believe that I was going to do this.

I answered the door and he came in for the kiss right away. We started off on the living room couch. I was straddling him and our lips were locked. He had already lifted my skirt and started to slide a finger in and out of me. It took me sometime to get his dick out but when I did, its just how a remembered it nice and BIG. I went down to my knees and tried my hardest to get it all the way down my throat but it was just not going to happen. I ended up grabbing his hand and took him to our martial bed. We continued to make out and strip each other down to nothing. I had grabbed a condom and placed it on the bed. He threw me on the bed and went straight down to my kitty and OMG he had to the best I have ever had. He knew how to work that tongue. He had gotten me to two orgasms in no time. He asked if I was ready and before I could get the condom out of the rapper he had it in me already. And once you have a bare dick in you, your not going to get it out for a condom lol. He fucked my missionary, doggy, and I rode him hard. I told him to pull out before he nuts and he didnt but a little late. He cummed all over my stomach but I could feel some running down my leg. He got up and started to get dressed and I asked him if he wanted round two and he said that he has to meet some friends so he left. My husband came out of the closet and I had totally forgot that he was in there. He laid me on the bed and asked for details. I told him that he went all over my stomach. He went down to lick on me and I didnt mention that he had cummed a little in me. All he said was that I was extremely wet. lol This was a one year anniversary that I would never forget.

After that night he would always message me for another hookup, but my husband and I felt guilty so we never would do it until ...........................

(Please comment and feel free to ask questions, I would love to answer some questions)

jc6morw
Experienced

Unread post by jc6morw » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:15 am

Great adventure. Please tell more.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:23 am

Great story CarrieLee ;)

Who was more arosed by the cock size different... your husband or you? :)

And were you taking the pill or you were playing with fire letting him cum in just a bit...? :)

Jasper3246
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jasper3246 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:16 am

This thread is hot! I hope you will tell us more!!