J & G - truth & fantasy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
vaguy

J & G - truth & fantasy

Unread post by vaguy » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:14 pm

This story has some parts that really happened and the rest is what I wish had happened.

Janice and Gerry

Ed was surprised to receive a call from Gerry who said he was going to be driving through town on his way to a meeting. He had not seen them for a while and he was hoping to get together with he and Janice the next evening. They made arrangements to meet at a restaurant that was one of Ed & Janice’s favorites. Ed told Janice about the arrangements and asked if she were “going to behave”. Janice just smiled and said “What do you think? Don’t I always behave?” Janice was a very prim and proper lady and Ed just smiled. No more was said, but Ed knew that Janice had been very attracted to Gerry in the past and hoped that there might be an opportunity for the kind of excitement they had fantasized about.
The next morning Ed said, as he left for work, “I will meet you at the restaurant at 6:00.” The day was very busy and Ed was delayed at work. He called Janice on her cell phone but got no answer. That wasn’t unusual so Ed wasn’t surprised. He left for the restaurant and it was 6:45 by the time he got there. He looked around and finally he spotted Gerry in a booth at the back of the restaurant. As he got closer he could see that Janice was there too, seated on the same side of the booth as Gerry. Ed walked up and said “Hi, sorry I am late”. Janice said “That’s OK, we haven’t really missed you”. Gerry looked a bit uncomfortable but just said “Hi”. Ed sat down on the opposite side of the booth. He was a bit surprised to see that Janice had on a very revealing blouse and that it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra. As the conversation went along and food was ordered, Ed made a quick look under the table and saw that Janice had on her sexiest pair of high heels, ones she had only worn in the bedroom before. Even more surprising, one of the high heels was moving up and down Gerry’s leg.
As the meal progressed Janice seemed very excited and Gerry seemed to be preoccupied. Ed dropped his napkin and when he bent down to pick it up he could see Janice’s hand in Gerry’s lap. Now Ed was getting excited and he was sure Gerry was also. After a while, Janice excused herself and went to the restroom. When she had gone Ed said “Well are you enjoying the meal and the other fun?” “What do you mean?” said Gerry. Ed said “You know what I mean, and I think it’s fun too”. Gerry smiled and said “I kind of thought you were getting a kick out of Janice and I flirting”. Ed replied “Well, I would say you were more than flirting, but go for it.” Gerry smiled and said “You don’t mind? – you are getting a kick out of this aren’t you?” Ed smiled and said “Yes, I am probably as hard as you are.” Gerry said “Well then you are hard as a rock - I am really enjoying this and Janice seems to be pleased also, so let’s have some fun.” Ed smiled again, but before he could say anything more, Janice returned to the table.
The meal was soon finished but they lingered awhile and Ed could see that Gerry was getting more obvious as he moved very close to Janice and one hand stayed under the table. As they stayed longer, Janice and Gerry were almost ignoring Ed and soon were clearly enjoying each other. They turned toward each other and their lips got closer and closer. A quick kiss soon became a long kiss. Janice looked at Ed and smiled a very sexy smile. Gerry winked at Ed and then kissed Janice again. Gerry eventually had one hand on Janice’s chest as she turned toward him. Her nipples were now hard and very visible as Gerry stroked them. His other hand was out of sight but moving under the table. Janice was breathing heavily. Ed again chanced a look under the table and was thrilled to see that Gerry was unzipped and Janice’s hand was stroking his very erect dick.
The fun went on for a while until Janice said “Let’s go” and took Gerry by the hand and started out of the restaurant. It was obvious that Gerry had to quickly zip himself up and that there was a large bulge in the front of his pants. Ed followed as quickly as he could with his not-quite-so-large bulge obvious also. When they got outside Janice led them to her car which was parked nearby. She told Ed to drive and she climbed in the back seat and motioned Gerry to join her. Ed started the car and said “Where to?” Janice, in a husky voice said “We don’t care – just drive”.
Ed did as he was told and as he drove tried to see what was happening in the back seat. Although it was dark, he could see a bit as they drove past streetlights. He could see that Janice had unzipped Gerry again and was playing with his dick. Ed knew that Gerry was well endowed but it was clear that Janice had brought his member to its fullest size – very impressive! Gerry had his hands under Janice’s skirt. Later he could see that Janice had moved so that she was rubbing her high heels on Gerry’s very erect dick (one of Ed’s favorite actions). Ed continued to drive and he now had a very stiff hard-on as he checked out the action in the back seat. The fun continued with Janice playing with Gerry and Gerry playing with Janice amid much open mouth kissing. Finally Ed stopped in a far corner of a large parking lot and turned around to watch. Janice was stroking Gerry’s dick and Gerry was moaning. As Ed watched, Janice shifted around and began to kiss and lick Gerry’s huge dick. Ed nearly passed out when Janice took that big dick into her mouth and began to suck – she had never been willing to do this with Ed. Gerry continued to moan until suddenly he came with a loud cry. Janice lay back on the seat and Gerry turned his attention to her. She put her high heels up on the back of the front seat, giving Ed a great view. As Ed watched (and played with his own hard-on), Gerry played with Janice and soon had her moaning. He then shifted around and began to kiss and lick her pussy – something that the prim and proper Janice had only occasionally allowed Ed to do. After a few minutes of this, Janice was thrusting her pussy at Gerry. She was coming harder than Ed had ever seen. She finished with a near explosion and she and Gerry both fell back in their seats. Janice looked at Ed with a huge smile on her face (as well as some of Gerry’s cum) and said “I hope you enjoyed that as much as we did – was it as hot as you wanted?” Ed had his own dick out and realized that he had come. He grinned and said “It was hot for me but not as hot as you two.” Gerry was grinning also but said nothing. Since everyone was now happy and satisfied, they drove back to where the other cars were parked. Gerry and Janice continued to kiss and fondle on the way. They got out of the car and Janice gave Gerry a big kiss - Ed noticed that Gerry’s hand lingered on Janice’s lovely ass for quite a while. Everyone then got in their own car and headed out. Gerry waved as he headed on his way.
When they got home Janice and Ed kissed and smiled at each other. They both agreed that it had been a fun and exciting night, one that they hoped would be repeated. Ed kissed Janice hard and loved the taste that he found as his tongue explored her mouth. They attacked each other and were soon having the hottest sex ever.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: J & G - truth & fantasy

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:57 am

I really enjoyed your story, including trying to imagine which bits might be true! Nicely done. :up:

HLG

vaguy

Unread post by vaguy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:57 am

Just a short update - looks like this story may have more truth on the way soon. I will update again soon (hopefully)

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:45 am

Looking forward to it!

vaguy

Unread post by vaguy » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:55 am

The good news is that Gerry & his wife are coming to spend a few day with us next month. Janice & I got very hot last night discussing the possibilities. Now if I can just divert M.L. (Gerry's wife) long enough for Janice to get Gerry going!! I wish I could get M.L involved as well, but I have my doubts.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:12 am

Thanks for the update. Do be careful of Gerry & M.L.'s relationship and of your friendship with them. Taking things slowly and leaving avenues open to future play might be prudent. Have fun!

HLG
Just a lucky guy with a great Mrs.