Gina's first time

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
RicknGina

Gina's first time

Unread post by RicknGina » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:37 pm

A repost of the story from the old forum. This is a true story.
If you have followed my original post then you are aware that the thought of sharing Gina came to me while she was pregnant. She was 18 and I was 20 at the time. At the end of her pregnancy when we could'nt have sex anymore I turned to reading Penthouse Forum type stories and masturbation.
One story that really got my attention was from a guy who liked to share his wife. After reading it I was very turned on and could not get the picture of Gina with someone else out of my head.
After my daughter was born we were 19 and 21 by then and we started having sex again. I brought this fantasy up to Gina who was still my girlfriend at the time. She either thought I was kidding or had gone crazy because I had always been jealous and possesive over her. But I persisted to tell her I was not kidding. One night while we were having sex and I brought it up and she finally agreed but said I would have to find the guy and set it up, and that it would have to be somebody she already knew and fealt comfortable with.
This is where Leonard came into the picture. He had always liked her and kept asking her out in school. She even went to the movies once with him when we had broken up.
I called him and told him that Gina and I were going to get married in about a month and that I was the only person she had ever had sex with but she wanted to try it with another person before the wedding (I was'nt about to tell him it was all my idea) and that we both agreed it would be him.
He quickly said yes. Then I told him I would be paying for the room and that all he had to do was show up horny and ready. He requested a certain motel and I said ok. We set it up for that friday.
That friday I helped Gina pick a dress to wear, a very short black one with open toe heels. She looked amazing.
On the way to the motel I noticed her bra strap showing and told her she should take it off. She protested saying she would look like a slut without one. But I told her what was the difference because he would be seeing her naked in a little while anyway. She then took it off.
When we got to the motel I opened the room door and walked her in gave her a quick kiss then told her to enjoy herself. I then parked across the street at a liquor store and waited for him to arrive. It was only about 5 minutes till he showed up.
After he arrived and she opened the door to let him in I left and went to a mall.
After 2 hours I returned thinking they would be done and that he would be gone. His car was still there. I parked at the liquor store again and bought a soda and waited. It was another 2 hours before he left. I saw the room door open him walk out then he leaned in to give her a kiss goodbye.
As soon as he drove away I rushed over. When I went in the room she was sitting naked on the bed and the whole room smelled like sex.I asked her if she walked him to the door naked and she said yes.
I quickly undressed and got on the bed with her. She laid back and spread her legs so I could have her. Her pussy was so hot (I mean temperature wise) it had never fealt that hot before, and it was very wet.
She told me for the first hour all they did was talk then he got off the chair he was sitting in and started kissing her. His hands went sraght to her braless breasts.
She said that he kept changing positions and that he fucked her very hard and fast without cumming. She said that he was able to make her cum several times and that she enjoyed it.
I then asked her if this was something she would like to continue even after we got married and she said yes but only if I wanted her to and would stll be turned on by it.

boisehotwifehubby

Re: Gina's first time

Unread post by boisehotwifehubby » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:17 pm

excellent story, nice to find someone she was so comfortable with. glad all is going well for you two..