My favorite story about Gina

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
RicknGina

My favorite story about Gina

Unread post by RicknGina » Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:42 pm

The reason this is my favorite story is because of how exited Gina got and all the detail she gave. I am never present when she is with her lover so the details are what I need to feel like I am a part of it.
This is my favorite time that Gina had sex with Leonard.
It was about a year after we got married they were supposed to meet at the Whittwood Mall for lunch but they never ended up eating. Gina had a mini van at the time and they sat in the middle seat and started making out. One thing led to another and he ended up doing her in the parking lot in front of Mervyns they never had to get undresed he just pulled out his cock and she was wearing a mini skirt and just pulled her panties to the side and straddled him. When she got home she was very exited about it and told me what had happened. I then told her I wanted to try something like that with her.
A few days later we went to La Mirada park she wore the exact same outfit. We parked and got in the middle seat and started kissing.
She then put my hand on her breast and started rubbing my cock through my pants and whispered in my ear that this is what they were doing. She then undid my pants and pulled out my cock out and sraddled me pulling her panties aside and slid down on my cock, again telling me that this is what they did.
She started rocking back and forth slowly then went a little faster and she started cumming and told me in a very breathy voice that Leonard made here cum just like this.
She then started riding me very hard and kept grinding into me I think I lasted another 2 minutes before I came. When I did cum she told me she made Leonard cum in her pussy exactly the same.
She then gave me the hottest most sensuous kiss I have ever had (even up to today) and told me she gave Leonard the same kiss when they were done.

HerLittleGuy
Experienced

Re: My favorite story about Gina

Unread post by HerLittleGuy » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:05 am

There was some debate on the old board about couples who have a 'no-kissing' rule between the HW and her FB. I think the finish to this story is a hot endorsement for the HWs that DO kiss. Smokin!!

HLG

boisehotwifehubby

Unread post by boisehotwifehubby » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:30 pm

My wife kisses her lover deeply and uninhibitedly. Seems empty and mechanical with out kissing, just our approach, not right or wrong.

Never had the parking lot pleasure yet, too shy still.

RicknGina

Unread post by RicknGina » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:49 pm

boisehotwifehubby wrote:My wife kisses her lover deeply and uninhibitedly. Seems empty and mechanical with out kissing, just our approach, not right or wrong.

Never had the parking lot pleasure yet, too shy still.
I agree if I am going to share the intimacy of her body why would I deny kissing? Kissing alone gets me hard as a rock especially the way Gina kisses.