The Thoughts of a Hot Wife Husband Waiting at Home

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
SlyDog969
Virgin

The Thoughts of a Hot Wife Husband Waiting at Home

Unread post by SlyDog969 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:02 am

My beautiful and loving wife has just taken a lover; she is out on a date with him right now.

My last image is her trotting out the door in a tight low cut dress and high heels, getting into her car, and disappearing from view but not from my dreams.

I was quite thrilled knowing that my wife was on a date with another guy. I was nearly convulsing with a weird blend of both anguish and excitement. I remember feeling a little jealous and a certain level of erotic euphoria, that was confirmed by but the massive erection straining to break out of my pants and proclaim it's overwhelming approval of this wildly insane situation.

The idea of my wife being out with another man feels like a dream, one that I am not sure how to deal with. It is the fuel for my fantasy and my torment. It is so many different and conflicting emotions to cope with; erotic, breath-taking, frightening, a source of dread and delight that I now embrace for better or for worst as a part of my new way of life.

Right up until the moment she got into the car, she gave me every chance, every opportunity to call it off. Even though everything in me at that moment wanted what was happening to be a dream and not reality, even so I did nothing it to stop her.

I am sitting here now in the dark gazing out at the hidden secrets of the night. I know at this very moment my wife is in a hotel room fucking another man.

My mind is racing; part of me is terrified about losing her and wondering what she will be doing tonight. I imagine the two of them in every position possible. I think about how wonderful her pussy feels when it surrounds my cock and that it is now filled with the full measure of another guy’s manhood instead of mine.

I keep looking at the pile of clothes on the floor, from when she was getting ready for tonight remembering how she was agonizing over the perfect outfit to enhance her sexuality, just to please another man for his appreciation and excitement. There is just no substitute for the emotional and sexual thrill that accompanies a new relationship.

I worship this incredible woman I have been with for decades and I want her to experience every validation of her beauty and sensuality, to confirm for her that she is sexy.

I really love to just watch her in front of the mirror getting ready. She knows exactly how she wants to look and how to get there. It's the little things that get me the most. If my wife is wearing a garter belt she always has me fasten the snaps on the garter and she will sometimes have me zip up her dress. I do enjoy helping her create such a sexy and erotic master piece needing to be seen and enjoyed by the whole world.

She must have spent two hours just getting dressed, practically trying on every outfit in her entire wardrobe (which is, believe me, a lot of clothes!) Every outfit she would ponder in the full-length mirror, trying different variations of shoes, skirts, or dresses before deciding it wasn't good enough and dropping it in the pile.

She finally decided on an outfit I bought her a couple of years back, but had never worn because it was "a bit too slutty." It was a tight red dress with a low-cut V-neck that exposed lots of cleavage. She must have tried that dress on ten times before finally going with it. God she looked amazing.

It felt both strange and exciting helping her decide what to wear knowing all the while that this is all being done, not for my benefit but for another man.

I suppose most people wonder how I could handle knowing my wife is going out to have hot sex with another man. My response is that with a little sexual maturity and experience I can now distinguish the difference between love and lust and appreciate them both for what they are.

I was insanely jealous and very possessive until my mid-30s. I really don’t know where that jealousy came from but I think it was just my own insecurities controlling me.

As I got older and more confident with myself and my marriage, then my thoughts focused on swinging (which of course had the added benefit of me having sex with other women).

Later I realized that I really don’t want to fuck another woman, the real turn on for me is the idea of my wife having sex with other men while I remain her anchor of security and support. I lost my lust for other women and rekindled my lust for my own sexy lady when I entered this new phase of my own sexual evolution.

I am not saying there is no jealousy. Hell no, it’s the mind game that makes this whole scenario so erotic and appealing for me.

I know women have a hard time wrapping their head around this whole idea. From the very beginning my wife had difficulty believing I am capable of giving her this kind freedom without some type of repercussions.

She worries that I would become jealous and attempt to use it against her. She thinks that I will not respect her and think of her only as a slut and maybe even divorce her or that I will use it as leverage to allow me to sleep with other women. Nothing is further from the truth but I don't know how to totally convince her otherwise.

When she finally agreed to go out on this date I was like a kid on Christmas morning, I was so excited I could hardly contain myself.

That was then, this is now. Tonight the house is empty and I am here alone trapped with the images of those wonderful moments leading up to and including her emotional departure to join her new lover.

I pour myself a large glass of bourbon and plop back down into the worn out recliner which is my suburban throne and drift back into the preponderance of this strange self-inflicted dilemma I have created.

Waiting here like this is an excruciating emotional roller coaster ride that goes up and down from intense arousal to uncontrollable dread, and pretty much every thrilling gut wrenching emotion in between.

As my mind begins to wander into the shadows of my imagination, the images of her making love to another man keep running through my mind. Her body wrapped up by the arms of another man. Her ass, her breasts being fondled and cupped enjoyed by someone else.

I imagined her lying there naked being the slut I desire and ache for with all my heart and soul, now being devoured by another man, giving herself to him completely without any reservation or restrictions on the use of her body.

His lips are on her now as she lies back on the bed, with her legs spread for him.

His hands sliding down to slip beneath the edge of her dress, the groan that would break from him as they kiss, as he fondles her beautiful ass.

The way she would press her body against him as her passion for him rose suddenly. I know that body and that passion oh so well.

I can well imagine the pleasure he now is experiencing. I remember the excitement of being with her the first time. I am a bit jealous of him for that. She is an amazing woman, if she were not my wife I would definitely pay to have sex with her, she is really that good.

I can image her taking his cock in her mouth, as he holds the back of her head and controls the pace and depth of it. I imagine how he uses her for his enjoyment, treating her as his bitch, not his love.

The best moment for me would be the first time he slips inside her, the point at which he presses his erect phallus between the petals of her pussy.

The way she would lift her legs up, widening herself for him, feeling his crown nudge into place at her entrance. Then that beautiful, agonizingly wonderful moment when his bulbous head parts her lips, widening her, pressing inward just a little, before pulling back, bathing itself in her juices, readying itself for the next giant pulverizing thrust, each time going deeper and deeper into the forbidden sanctity of her martial womb.

The look in her eyes as this man, this new lover, the first since we said our marriage vows so many years ago, fills her with his hard, hungry cock and a new lust for sex and life that she has not experienced or enjoyed in far too many years.

The gasp that would break from her, the way her mouth would open, eyes widening, as her hips tilted upward, willing him to fill her as much as he can, as deeply as he can, as she allows him to take her anyway that he wants.

Her overwhelming sense of urgency to get everything she can while she can, because when this moment is gone it may never come again. To live in that moment and no other, with a complete focus and determination of making this the best sex of her life and his.

Her legs now widening, her pussy gripping him gently, slick, and warm, wonderful beyond words, and the way her hips move, lifting to pull him in deeper, her fingers digging into his buttocks coaxing him on.

His large erect penis stretches her making her moan loudly in pleasure. His incredible machine like stamina defies description, never needing to stop to regain his composure. He is able to give her the proper fucking that she desires, that she needs and that she truly deserves.

When he feels her on the edge, ready to cum, her body shaking, shuddering beneath him, he grabs on to her even more aggressively not letting her break away as she does with me, he holds on and keeps jamming that rock hard cock into her even deeper to her depts.

She squeals in uncontrolled and overwhelming sensitivity, she struggles against his grip on her hips. As he continues to slide in and out of her enjoying his control before he finally erupts deep into her loins, grunting loudly. He continues in an awkward but steady rhythm, as his hot cum pumps into her like a gushing fountain.

His body convulses. Her pussy is wrapped tight around his throbbing shaft and she shivers moaning as an earth shattering, mind blowing orgasm overcomes her! She closes her eyes almost ready to pass out overwhelmed and in complete bliss, surrendering her body to him as she lies there not wanting or able to move.

He slowly rocks his hips into her, as his orgasm subsides as small ripples of pleasure pass through him and his cock twitches periodically leaving even more of his seed in her well fucked pussy.

His sex juice spills out running onto the sheets, as his dick softens, slipping out, he collapses beside her. Her used cunt now stretched and hanging wide open oozing with his cum, red and sore after the mega pounding it's just received.

I wonder how she will look. Disheveled? Flushed? I hope so. I hope she has cum so many times she doesn't know if she can take any more.

I wish I was there to see it all, my feelings for her right now are so raw so intense, but I will just have to settle for the images I have created here in my imagination.

The sound of a passing airplane brings me back to the reality here alone in this dark lonely man cave, barren of the joy that her presence always brings.

I realize I am just letting my imagination run wild. I look down and at my glass and notice it's empty so I decided it is time to drain the weasel and get a refill.

When I returned to my perch I once again begin to contemplate these perverted fantasies that have taken control of my marriage and of my life.

As I look out at the other houses in the neighborhood occupied by "normal" married couples I wondered if any of them have explored or even participated in extra-marital sex or this type of life style?

I am not sure but for me maybe it's the competitive aspect, the danger that my wife will end up enjoying the sex too much. It's gambling with our relationship and the risk is exciting. As they say, the greater the risk, the greater the thrill.

When someone else wants her or when she wants someone else then I want her back and I realize how beautiful and wonderful she is and I want to feel that way about her all the time and not to take her for granted. Anything that helps me keep that feeling and makes me appreciate her and what we have together cannot be all bad.

Perhaps I have a vicarious interest in experiencing her being sexual so I that can extend my own erotic enjoyment of her sexuality. I want to bask in her slutty side to know and feed upon it. It's not the orgasm but getting there that is fun, the mental orgasm of explicit thoughts and images of a sex goddess that everyman secretly dreams about.

I think a lot of it is that I enjoy bringing out the naughty side of my women, to lead her astray, allowing her to release that inner slut that she has been made to repress her whole life.

Women crave adventure, love, attention, and I recognize that the people you want to fuck the most are not necessarily the people you want to be married to. Every once in a while, a stranger comes along with either an amazing cock, or amazing talents, "skills" or attributes that differentiate him.

I want her to experience that amazement, the thrill of having sex with someone new, the unpredictability, the excitement of the unknown; it can be liberating and such an incredible turn on! I want her to feel that she is a prize a prize worth winning. Why wouldn't I want her to experience that?

I think sometimes a marriage can strangle the mental aspect of sex, which is what this life style is all about. True sex is not about the physical feelings but the psychological feeling of her being desired by other men.

If you only probe the body of a women and not her mind, if you never descend into the depths of her erotic psyche then you miss out on the greatest treasures that a women has to offer to a man. A treasure that sometimes can only be released by sharing her with another man so that you can observe it like an out of body experience, detached from her and your own selfish needs for just that special moment.

When she gives her body to another man, she gives me a glimpse into her inner self that even she is afraid to gaze upon or even acknowledge. Every woman has a whore hidden inside her and I want to want explore and experience that side of my wife, the women I have chosen to share my life and all of eternity with.

I want to know her erotic dreams, her need to be consumed and devoured by a man. To stare into the soul of a wild women driven by desire and lust for a man's seed. I want to and experience that part of my women to know her in ways she doesn't even know herself. That is what a soul mate does and what I want to do at least once with the women of my dreams that shares my bed and wears my wedding ring even tonight when she is with another man.

Oh God, here I go again over-thinking it instead of just accepting this for what is and enjoying the moment. Why the hell do I do that? I always sabotage the beauty of the moment and lose out on the best things in life.

When I get this way my wife usually says, "Oh just shut up and fuck me" it is one of the many reasons I love her, of course that and the fact she has really big tits.

As my thoughts drift back to her and this erotic adventure she is now a part of, I just realized that I don't know anything about the guy she is out with. She had been very vague and very cryptic about him and now I am starting to explore the possibilities in my mind with all this spare time I now have on my hands.

Maybe he is a black guy, a well hung black stud, one that will give it to her rough. My wife says she has always had the fantasy of being with a black man, the allure, the excitement that surrounds the culturally taboo aspects of a married white women having sex with a black men.

My wife has always had an image or stereo type of black men that they are very well hung and much longer lasting, more dominant, more intense, and much more aggressive in bed. I know the idea of it really turns her on. She once told me she had dream once of a black lover that would use her like a whore, fuck her like he owned her, the rougher the better, taking her past her limits, to places she could never go on her own.

I have to confess that thinking about her with a black man it is definitely one of my greatest recurring fantasies too. I regularly imagine her mounting a large thick black cock and riding it until the white cream just coats his balls and she orgasms repeatedly with screams that can be heard clear across the universe.

I can just image the scene unfolding in front of me, as my wife is on her knees with this well huge black man towering over her.

She reaches out and takes a firm hold of his massive cock caressing and squeezing his dark swollen member, rubbing the head and the shaft with one hand while rubbing his balls with the other, rolling them, cupping them, tracing her fingers lightly along them making them tighten.

As a jewel of pre-cum grows on the tip I can see the hunger in my wife's eyes as she moves forward and her tongue flicks out to taste his nubbin nectar. His hips jerks as her tongue probed his pee slit teasing him like the dirty little slut that she is.

Her mouth is stretched wide to accommodate his massive black cock as she wraps her red luscious lips around his large head and begins to suck. Her hands stroke his shaft in time with her head rocking back and forth, sliding the mushroom tip of his penis in and out between her lips.

She begins running her tongue and lips down each side of his dick sometimes in opposite directions, occasionally pausing at the tip and swirling her tongue over it kissing it savoring it looking up at him to gauge his reaction. There is something so erotic and so dirty about the whole scene and the slutty smile on her face as she devours his beautiful black manhood and the illicit power that is represents to her.

His hand moves onto the back of her head as he starts to push her down more on his erect member. She is clearly okay with this as she continues sucking away with one hand massaging his balls while her other is rubbing her own pussy. As she licks and sucked on his cock he leans back and his eyes roll back in his head and his eyelids flutter as he grunts and groans.

She is taking him deeply in her mouth now. Her tongue is licking on the bottom of him as she sucks him like a starving animal devouring a piece of meat. Every once in a while he pushes his big cock deep into her mouth showing her the control he has over her.

She can sense his approaching orgasm and her movements quicken. Her cheeks are sunken with the force of her sucking that magnificent black pole.

His groans get louder and louder until his balls spasmodically jerk and he fills my wife's mouth with his cum, she swallows, trying not to lose any of his seed.

She smiles, her lips are glistening wetly from the small amount of his cum that had escaped her ravenous appetite.

After a minute or so of this he reaches down, grabs her wrists, and hauls her to her feet.
Still holding her by the wrists, he pulls her arms up straight over her head and tugs her in towards him bringing her mouth up to his and shoves his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply.

She is kissing him back madly, gasping, and intertwining her tongue with his.

He is now holding her wrists together with his right hand and is now tugging at her nipples with his left hand and he is now nearly lifting her off her feet and he leans in and kisses and bites her neck.

He then cups her left breast and pulls it up to his mouth as he leans down and salivates wetly all over her nipple while flicking it with the tip of his massive tongue.

Her head is vacillating from side to side with her long hair swaying back and forth and her pretty blue eyes closed tight while she is softly moaning.

He pulls her to the bed and pushes her onto her back, still holding her hands together and pinning them to the bed as he continues to kiss, bite, and lick her tits.

He releases her hands as he licks down her belly towards her pussy.

She reaches down and runs her hand over his head caressing it as he plunges his tongue deep into her out stretched cunt.

He rubs her clitoris with his thumb as he does this and he gets up between her legs and positions his bare black organ at the entrance of her pussy.

He jabs the helmet of his huge prick into her and as he does her eyes fly open wide and she gasps softly. It only goes in a few inches with the first thrust, he then pulls almost all the way out and shoves his root in again and when he does my wife shudders and her right leg begins twitching uncontrollably as he penetrates her vagina and violate her body in every way a man can take a women.

He is up on his elbows and he is clutching her head between his big black hands as he slowly plunges in and out of her. As he pushes deeper and deeper into her, she raises up to better position herself for his cock clutching at his sides trying to reach around his back and pull him deeper into her.

His black manhood is now glistening with her wetness as her juices start flowing around his bare cock. He grabs her hips and brings her up onto her knees. As he works his tool back into her, she is looking at his cock do its magic and hoping this moment will never end.

He flips her over on the bed so she is on her knees and leans over her back and grabs the back of her shoulders with his big hands and pushes her down, pinning her to the mattress with her face and tits pressed into it.

Leaving her ass in the air he kneels behind her and rubs the head of his penis up and down her slit. Her juices are dripping from her cunt as he teases her.

She thrust her ass back at the same time he drives forward. He rams all the way into her until his pubic hairs are touching her ass, his shiny black pole sliding back out of my wife's pussy. There movements are like a well-choreographed dance, pulling away from each other, only to slam their bodies together again at just the perfect moment.

My wife is whimpering as she repeatedly impales herself on the muscular black stud and his giant cock as she is trying to get more and more of him in her eagerly awaiting pussy. Minute after minute the wet slapping sounds get louder and louder as her young black prince slams his long thick lance into her hungry cunt filling her body and her dreams with sensations of complete and total ecstasy.

It is an incredible thing to see this black brute taking her so forcefully fucking her, pounding his massive black shaft into her trying to get even more of his manhood deeper into her married pussy.

After a few minutes of this he flips her back over and mounts her missionary style again and he is now up on his hands and is trusting into her in a herculean effort to plant his black seed inside her womb.

He keeps a firm hold on her hips using slow firm stroke occasionally lifting her up and pulling her towards him or away as to adjust the her bottom for better fucking.

He then pulls his cock nearly all the way out so that just the mushroom tip is still in her and then suddenly he plunges it all the way back into her with such force it momentarily takes her breath away.

She gasps as her body jerks forward and claws at the sheets trying to pull away from his onslaught on her fuck hole. When she does this he slaps her ass with a loud smack and he pulls her back to him.

She is looking at the ceiling initially but soon turns her attention to him and gazes lustfully into his eyes as she rides him into oblivion. She has her hands on his chest and is pinching his nipples as she squirms around on his enlarged cock. She starts thrusting harder on his throbbing member, bucking her hips wildly as she feels the full size of his man saber inside her.

He fucks her hard pounding her cunt with wild almost animal like abandon taking no prisoners and leaving no survivors. He takes a finger and presses it into her ass. She starts screaming in between grunts begging to be fucked and he rails violently mercilessly into her until she shakes overwhelmed with pleasure. Her eyes are roll back into her head as she seems to be totally losing control.

Suddenly, her body shakes with orgasmic spasms while impaling her-self on his black spear. She is trembling uncontrollably with her mouth wide open and a high pitched squeal coming out as she rides one wave after another, climaxing, clutching at his ass with both hands.

Suddenly, he grabs her hips and begins trusting even deeper into her, with his cock completely buried in her pussy; he begins pumping his fertile sperm deep into her womb.

He pounds her quivering cunt a couple more times as he drains his balls in gradually decreasing spurts into my wife and then pulls out shooting all over her well fucked pussy. His juices are now streaming down her leg.

They gradually slow down and get quiet with him grunting every few seconds, his black cock slowly softening, still glistening with his thick sperm. His flaccid but still large shaft which had just been in my wife's pussy is hanging down now with droplets of cum starting to drip from it onto the bed. My wife is still sprawled on the bed, her dripping pussy overflowing with his cum oozing out of her onto her stockings and the bed sheet.

What a fantastic sight to behold, they lay together side by side relaxing in the afterglow or their lovemaking, the hotel room is awash in the sexual post-coital aroma of spent passion and consummated release. She kisses him lovingly and says thank you.

As I pause my imagination and transcend from what has been a very intense psychological journey, I find myself sitting here now emotionally drained still processing all these deliciously excruciating, thoughts and images, confused and excited wondering where my fantasies end and reality might begin.

I feel a pang of angst and anxiety but also a vague feeling of contentment which is difficult to understand much less to put into words.

At that moment my thoughts are interrupted by the head lights of my wife's car as it pulls into the driveway. I notice the time is 4 a.m. as I take one last sip of bourbon.

I smile to myself and wonder if her reality tonight was anything like my fantasies. I suppose one can only hope. I wish I could give her those fantasies. I wish I could put them in a gift wrapped package with a note saying from your loving husband.

I prepare to welcome her home and to alleviate any doubts or insecurities she may have about whether or not I still love her. Because that is what a good and loving husband does, or at least this one does.
Remember: It's not CHEATING if your husband watches.

geoffrya
Experienced

Re: The Thoughts of a Hot Wife Husband Waiting at Home

Unread post by geoffrya » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:58 am

SlyDog969 wrote:My beautiful and loving wife has just taken a lover; she is out on a date with him right now.

My last image is her trotting out the door in a tight low cut dress and high heels, getting into her car, and disappearing from view but not from my dreams.

I was quite thrilled knowing that my wife was on a date with another guy. I was nearly convulsing with a weird blend of both anguish and excitement. I remember feeling a little jealous and a certain level of erotic euphoria, that was confirmed by but the massive erection straining to break out of my pants and proclaim it's overwhelming approval of this wildly insane situation.

The idea of my wife being out with another man feels like a dream, one that I am not sure how to deal with. It is the fuel for my fantasy and my torment. It is so many different and conflicting emotions to cope with; erotic, breath-taking, frightening, a source of dread and delight that I now embrace for better or for worst as a part of my new way of life.

Right up until the moment she got into the car, she gave me every chance, every opportunity to call it off. Even though everything in me at that moment wanted what was happening to be a dream and not reality, even so I did nothing it to stop her.
This is incredibly well written, and written with a very cool and calm manner.
it hardly seems the sort of a letter written by a man whose wife is being fucked for the very first time, I know what my feelings were the first time for me, if you can handle this so remarkably coolly I take my hat off to you, but having said that all that you say, your feelings do cover everything that goes through your mind not only the first time but every time
I hope you love and enjoy everything and come back with an update when she tells you all on her return
please lets us know what happened and how you felt

I am sitting here now in the dark gazing out at the hidden secrets of the night. I know at this very moment my wife is in a hotel room fucking another man.

My mind is racing; part of me is terrified about losing her and wondering what she will be doing tonight. I imagine the two of them in every position possible. I think about how wonderful her pussy feels when it surrounds my cock and that it is now filled with the full measure of another guy’s manhood instead of mine.

I keep looking at the pile of clothes on the floor, from when she was getting ready for tonight remembering how she was agonizing over the perfect outfit to enhance her sexuality, just to please another man for his appreciation and excitement. There is just no substitute for the emotional and sexual thrill that accompanies a new relationship.

I worship this incredible woman I have been with for decades and I want her to experience every validation of her beauty and sensuality, to confirm for her that she is sexy.

I really love to just watch her in front of the mirror getting ready. She knows exactly how she wants to look and how to get there. It's the little things that get me the most. If my wife is wearing a garter belt she always has me fasten the snaps on the garter and she will sometimes have me zip up her dress. I do enjoy helping her create such a sexy and erotic master piece needing to be seen and enjoyed by the whole world.

She must have spent two hours just getting dressed, practically trying on every outfit in her entire wardrobe (which is, believe me, a lot of clothes!) Every outfit she would ponder in the full-length mirror, trying different variations of shoes, skirts, or dresses before deciding it wasn't good enough and dropping it in the pile.

She finally decided on an outfit I bought her a couple of years back, but had never worn because it was "a bit too slutty." It was a tight red dress with a low-cut V-neck that exposed lots of cleavage. She must have tried that dress on ten times before finally going with it. God she looked amazing.

It felt both strange and exciting helping her decide what to wear knowing all the while that this is all being done, not for my benefit but for another man.

I suppose most people wonder how I could handle knowing my wife is going out to have hot sex with another man. My response is that with a little sexual maturity and experience I can now distinguish the difference between love and lust and appreciate them both for what they are.

I was insanely jealous and very possessive until my mid-30s. I really don’t know where that jealousy came from but I think it was just my own insecurities controlling me.

As I got older and more confident with myself and my marriage, then my thoughts focused on swinging (which of course had the added benefit of me having sex with other women).

Later I realized that I really don’t want to fuck another woman, the real turn on for me is the idea of my wife having sex with other men while I remain her anchor of security and support. I lost my lust for other women and rekindled my lust for my own sexy lady when I entered this new phase of my own sexual evolution.

I am not saying there is no jealousy. Hell no, it’s the mind game that makes this whole scenario so erotic and appealing for me.

I know women have a hard time wrapping their head around this whole idea. From the very beginning my wife had difficulty believing I am capable of giving her this kind freedom without some type of repercussions.

She worries that I would become jealous and attempt to use it against her. She thinks that I will not respect her and think of her only as a slut and maybe even divorce her or that I will use it as leverage to allow me to sleep with other women. Nothing is further from the truth but I don't know how to totally convince her otherwise.

When she finally agreed to go out on this date I was like a kid on Christmas morning, I was so excited I could hardly contain myself.

That was then, this is now. Tonight the house is empty and I am here alone trapped with the images of those wonderful moments leading up to and including her emotional departure to join her new lover.

I pour myself a large glass of bourbon and plop back down into the worn out recliner which is my suburban throne and drift back into the preponderance of this strange self-inflicted dilemma I have created.

Waiting here like this is an excruciating emotional roller coaster ride that goes up and down from intense arousal to uncontrollable dread, and pretty much every thrilling gut wrenching emotion in between.

As my mind begins to wander into the shadows of my imagination, the images of her making love to another man keep running through my mind. Her body wrapped up by the arms of another man. Her ass, her breasts being fondled and cupped enjoyed by someone else.

I imagined her lying there naked being the slut I desire and ache for with all my heart and soul, now being devoured by another man, giving herself to him completely without any reservation or restrictions on the use of her body.

His lips are on her now as she lies back on the bed, with her legs spread for him.

His hands sliding down to slip beneath the edge of her dress, the groan that would break from him as they kiss, as he fondles her beautiful ass.

The way she would press her body against him as her passion for him rose suddenly. I know that body and that passion oh so well.

I can well imagine the pleasure he now is experiencing. I remember the excitement of being with her the first time. I am a bit jealous of him for that. She is an amazing woman, if she were not my wife I would definitely pay to have sex with her, she is really that good.

I can image her taking his cock in her mouth, as he holds the back of her head and controls the pace and depth of it. I imagine how he uses her for his enjoyment, treating her as his bitch, not his love.

The best moment for me would be the first time he slips inside her, the point at which he presses his erect phallus between the petals of her pussy.

The way she would lift her legs up, widening herself for him, feeling his crown nudge into place at her entrance. Then that beautiful, agonizingly wonderful moment when his bulbous head parts her lips, widening her, pressing inward just a little, before pulling back, bathing itself in her juices, readying itself for the next giant pulverizing thrust, each time going deeper and deeper into the forbidden sanctity of her martial womb.

The look in her eyes as this man, this new lover, the first since we said our marriage vows so many years ago, fills her with his hard, hungry cock and a new lust for sex and life that she has not experienced or enjoyed in far too many years.

The gasp that would break from her, the way her mouth would open, eyes widening, as her hips tilted upward, willing him to fill her as much as he can, as deeply as he can, as she allows him to take her anyway that he wants.

Her overwhelming sense of urgency to get everything she can while she can, because when this moment is gone it may never come again. To live in that moment and no other, with a complete focus and determination of making this the best sex of her life and his.

Her legs now widening, her pussy gripping him gently, slick, and warm, wonderful beyond words, and the way her hips move, lifting to pull him in deeper, her fingers digging into his buttocks coaxing him on.

His large erect penis stretches her making her moan loudly in pleasure. His incredible machine like stamina defies description, never needing to stop to regain his composure. He is able to give her the proper fucking that she desires, that she needs and that she truly deserves.

When he feels her on the edge, ready to cum, her body shaking, shuddering beneath him, he grabs on to her even more aggressively not letting her break away as she does with me, he holds on and keeps jamming that rock hard cock into her even deeper to her depts.

She squeals in uncontrolled and overwhelming sensitivity, she struggles against his grip on her hips. As he continues to slide in and out of her enjoying his control before he finally erupts deep into her loins, grunting loudly. He continues in an awkward but steady rhythm, as his hot cum pumps into her like a gushing fountain.

His body convulses. Her pussy is wrapped tight around his throbbing shaft and she shivers moaning as an earth shattering, mind blowing orgasm overcomes her! She closes her eyes almost ready to pass out overwhelmed and in complete bliss, surrendering her body to him as she lies there not wanting or able to move.

He slowly rocks his hips into her, as his orgasm subsides as small ripples of pleasure pass through him and his cock twitches periodically leaving even more of his seed in her well fucked pussy.

His sex juice spills out running onto the sheets, as his dick softens, slipping out, he collapses beside her. Her used cunt now stretched and hanging wide open oozing with his cum, red and sore after the mega pounding it's just received.

I wonder how she will look. Disheveled? Flushed? I hope so. I hope she has cum so many times she doesn't know if she can take any more.

I wish I was there to see it all, my feelings for her right now are so raw so intense, but I will just have to settle for the images I have created here in my imagination.

The sound of a passing airplane brings me back to the reality here alone in this dark lonely man cave, barren of the joy that her presence always brings.

I realize I am just letting my imagination run wild. I look down and at my glass and notice it's empty so I decided it is time to drain the weasel and get a refill.

When I returned to my perch I once again begin to contemplate these perverted fantasies that have taken control of my marriage and of my life.

As I look out at the other houses in the neighborhood occupied by "normal" married couples I wondered if any of them have explored or even participated in extra-marital sex or this type of life style?

I am not sure but for me maybe it's the competitive aspect, the danger that my wife will end up enjoying the sex too much. It's gambling with our relationship and the risk is exciting. As they say, the greater the risk, the greater the thrill.

When someone else wants her or when she wants someone else then I want her back and I realize how beautiful and wonderful she is and I want to feel that way about her all the time and not to take her for granted. Anything that helps me keep that feeling and makes me appreciate her and what we have together cannot be all bad.

Perhaps I have a vicarious interest in experiencing her being sexual so I that can extend my own erotic enjoyment of her sexuality. I want to bask in her slutty side to know and feed upon it. It's not the orgasm but getting there that is fun, the mental orgasm of explicit thoughts and images of a sex goddess that everyman secretly dreams about.

I think a lot of it is that I enjoy bringing out the naughty side of my women, to lead her astray, allowing her to release that inner slut that she has been made to repress her whole life.

Women crave adventure, love, attention, and I recognize that the people you want to fuck the most are not necessarily the people you want to be married to. Every once in a while, a stranger comes along with either an amazing cock, or amazing talents, "skills" or attributes that differentiate him.

I want her to experience that amazement, the thrill of having sex with someone new, the unpredictability, the excitement of the unknown; it can be liberating and such an incredible turn on! I want her to feel that she is a prize a prize worth winning. Why wouldn't I want her to experience that?

I think sometimes a marriage can strangle the mental aspect of sex, which is what this life style is all about. True sex is not about the physical feelings but the psychological feeling of her being desired by other men.

If you only probe the body of a women and not her mind, if you never descend into the depths of her erotic psyche then you miss out on the greatest treasures that a women has to offer to a man. A treasure that sometimes can only be released by sharing her with another man so that you can observe it like an out of body experience, detached from her and your own selfish needs for just that special moment.

When she gives her body to another man, she gives me a glimpse into her inner self that even she is afraid to gaze upon or even acknowledge. Every woman has a whore hidden inside her and I want to want explore and experience that side of my wife, the women I have chosen to share my life and all of eternity with.

I want to know her erotic dreams, her need to be consumed and devoured by a man. To stare into the soul of a wild women driven by desire and lust for a man's seed. I want to and experience that part of my women to know her in ways she doesn't even know herself. That is what a soul mate does and what I want to do at least once with the women of my dreams that shares my bed and wears my wedding ring even tonight when she is with another man.

Oh God, here I go again over-thinking it instead of just accepting this for what is and enjoying the moment. Why the hell do I do that? I always sabotage the beauty of the moment and lose out on the best things in life.

When I get this way my wife usually says, "Oh just shut up and fuck me" it is one of the many reasons I love her, of course that and the fact she has really big tits.

As my thoughts drift back to her and this erotic adventure she is now a part of, I just realized that I don't know anything about the guy she is out with. She had been very vague and very cryptic about him and now I am starting to explore the possibilities in my mind with all this spare time I now have on my hands.

Maybe he is a black guy, a well hung black stud, one that will give it to her rough. My wife says she has always had the fantasy of being with a black man, the allure, the excitement that surrounds the culturally taboo aspects of a married white women having sex with a black men.

My wife has always had an image or stereo type of black men that they are very well hung and much longer lasting, more dominant, more intense, and much more aggressive in bed. I know the idea of it really turns her on. She once told me she had dream once of a black lover that would use her like a whore, fuck her like he owned her, the rougher the better, taking her past her limits, to places she could never go on her own.

I have to confess that thinking about her with a black man it is definitely one of my greatest recurring fantasies too. I regularly imagine her mounting a large thick black cock and riding it until the white cream just coats his balls and she orgasms repeatedly with screams that can be heard clear across the universe.

I can just image the scene unfolding in front of me, as my wife is on her knees with this well huge black man towering over her.

She reaches out and takes a firm hold of his massive cock caressing and squeezing his dark swollen member, rubbing the head and the shaft with one hand while rubbing his balls with the other, rolling them, cupping them, tracing her fingers lightly along them making them tighten.

As a jewel of pre-cum grows on the tip I can see the hunger in my wife's eyes as she moves forward and her tongue flicks out to taste his nubbin nectar. His hips jerks as her tongue probed his pee slit teasing him like the dirty little slut that she is.

Her mouth is stretched wide to accommodate his massive black cock as she wraps her red luscious lips around his large head and begins to suck. Her hands stroke his shaft in time with her head rocking back and forth, sliding the mushroom tip of his penis in and out between her lips.

She begins running her tongue and lips down each side of his dick sometimes in opposite directions, occasionally pausing at the tip and swirling her tongue over it kissing it savoring it looking up at him to gauge his reaction. There is something so erotic and so dirty about the whole scene and the slutty smile on her face as she devours his beautiful black manhood and the illicit power that is represents to her.

His hand moves onto the back of her head as he starts to push her down more on his erect member. She is clearly okay with this as she continues sucking away with one hand massaging his balls while her other is rubbing her own pussy. As she licks and sucked on his cock he leans back and his eyes roll back in his head and his eyelids flutter as he grunts and groans.

She is taking him deeply in her mouth now. Her tongue is licking on the bottom of him as she sucks him like a starving animal devouring a piece of meat. Every once in a while he pushes his big cock deep into her mouth showing her the control he has over her.

She can sense his approaching orgasm and her movements quicken. Her cheeks are sunken with the force of her sucking that magnificent black pole.

His groans get louder and louder until his balls spasmodically jerk and he fills my wife's mouth with his cum, she swallows, trying not to lose any of his seed.

She smiles, her lips are glistening wetly from the small amount of his cum that had escaped her ravenous appetite.

After a minute or so of this he reaches down, grabs her wrists, and hauls her to her feet.
Still holding her by the wrists, he pulls her arms up straight over her head and tugs her in towards him bringing her mouth up to his and shoves his tongue into her mouth, kissing her deeply.

He is now holding her wrists together with his right hand and is now tugging at her nipples with his left hand and he is now nearly lifting her off her feet and he leans in and kisses and bites her neck.

He then cups her left breast and pulls it up to his mouth as he leans down and salivates wetly all over her nipple while flicking it with the tip of his massive tongue.

Her head is vacillating from side to side with her long hair swaying back and forth and her pretty blue eyes closed tight while she is softly moaning.

He pulls her to the bed and pushes her onto her back, still holding her hands together and pinning them to the bed as he continues to kiss, bite, and lick her tits.

She reaches down and runs her hand over his head caressing it as he plunges his tongue deep into her out stretched cunt.

He rubs her clitoris with his thumb as he does this and he gets up between her legs and positions his bare black organ at the entrance of her pussy.

He jabs the helmet of his huge prick into her and as he does her eyes fly open wide and she gasps softly. It only goes in a few inches with the first thrust, he then pulls almost all the way out and shoves his root in again and when he does my wife shudders and her right leg begins twitching uncontrollably as he penetrates her vagina and violate her body in every way a man can take a women.

He is up on his elbows and he is clutching her head between his big black hands as he slowly plunges in and out of her. As he pushes deeper and deeper into her, she raises up to better position herself for his cock clutching at his sides trying to reach around his back and pull him deeper into her.

His black manhood is now glistening with her wetness as her juices start flowing around his bare cock. He grabs her hips and brings her up onto her knees. As he works his tool back into her, she is looking at his cock do its magic and hoping this moment will never end.

He flips her over on the bed so she is on her knees and leans over her back and grabs the back of her shoulders with his big hands and pushes her down, pinning her to the mattress with her face and tits pressed into it.

Leaving her ass in the air he kneels behind her and rubs the head of his penis up and down her slit. Her juices are dripping from her cunt as he teases her.

She thrust her ass back at the same time he drives forward. He rams all the way into her until his pubic hairs are touching her ass, his shiny black pole sliding back out of my wife's pussy. There movements are like a well-choreographed dance, pulling away from each other, only to slam their bodies together again at just the perfect moment.

My wife is whimpering as she repeatedly impales herself on the muscular black stud and his giant cock as she is trying to get more and more of him in her eagerly awaiting pussy. Minute after minute the wet slapping sounds get louder and louder as her young black prince slams his long thick lance into her hungry cunt filling her body and her dreams with sensations of complete and total ecstasy.

It is an incredible thing to see this black brute taking her so forcefully fucking her, pounding his massive black shaft into her trying to get even more of his manhood deeper into her married pussy.

After a few minutes of this he flips her back over and mounts her missionary style again and he is now up on his hands and is trusting into her in a herculean effort to plant his black seed inside her womb.

He keeps a firm hold on her hips using slow firm stroke occasionally lifting her up and pulling her towards him or away as to adjust the her bottom for better fucking.

He then pulls his cock nearly all the way out so that just the mushroom tip is still in her and then suddenly he plunges it all the way back into her with such force it momentarily takes her breath away.

She gasps as her body jerks forward and claws at the sheets trying to pull away from his onslaught on her fuck hole. When she does this he slaps her ass with a loud smack and he pulls her back to him.

She is looking at the ceiling initially but soon turns her attention to him and gazes lustfully into his eyes as she rides him into oblivion. She has her hands on his chest and is pinching his nipples as she squirms around on his enlarged cock. She starts thrusting harder on his throbbing member, bucking her hips wildly as she feels the full size of his man saber inside her.

He fucks her hard pounding her cunt with wild almost animal like abandon taking no prisoners and leaving no survivors. He takes a finger and presses it into her ass. She starts screaming in between grunts begging to be fucked and he rails violently mercilessly into her until she shakes overwhelmed with pleasure. Her eyes are roll back into her head as she seems to be totally losing control.

Suddenly, her body shakes with orgasmic spasms while impaling her-self on his black spear. She is trembling uncontrollably with her mouth wide open and a high pitched squeal coming out as she rides one wave after another, climaxing, clutching at his ass with both hands.

Suddenly, he grabs her hips and begins trusting even deeper into her, with his cock completely buried in her pussy; he begins pumping his fertile sperm deep into her womb.

He pounds her quivering cunt a couple more times as he drains his balls in gradually decreasing spurts into my wife and then pulls out shooting all over her well fucked pussy. His juices are now streaming down her leg.

They gradually slow down and get quiet with him grunting every few seconds, his black cock slowly softening, still glistening with his thick sperm. His flaccid but still large shaft which had just been in my wife's pussy is hanging down now with droplets of cum starting to drip from it onto the bed. My wife is still sprawled on the bed, her dripping pussy overflowing with his cum oozing out of her onto her stockings and the bed sheet.

What a fantastic sight to behold, they lay together side by side relaxing in the afterglow or their lovemaking, the hotel room is awash in the sexual post-coital aroma of spent passion and consummated release. She kisses him lovingly and says thank you.

As I pause my imagination and transcend from what has been a very intense psychological journey, I find myself sitting here now emotionally drained still processing all these deliciously excruciating, thoughts and images, confused and excited wondering where my fantasies end and reality might begin.

I feel a pang of angst and anxiety but also a vague feeling of contentment which is difficult to understand much less to put into words.

At that moment my thoughts are interrupted by the head lights of my wife's car as it pulls into the driveway. I notice the time is 4 a.m. as I take one last sip of bourbon.

I smile to myself and wonder if her reality tonight was anything like my fantasies. I suppose one can only hope. I wish I could give her those fantasies. I wish I could put them in a gift wrapped package with a note saying from your loving husband.

I prepare to welcome her home and to alleviate any doubts or insecurities she may have about whether or not I still love her. Because that is what a good and loving husband does, or at least this one does.

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:00 am

SlyDog969 wrote:My beautiful and loving wife has just taken a lover; she is out on a date with him right now.

This is incredibly well written, and written with a very cool and calm manner.
it hardly seems the sort of a letter written by a man whose wife is being fucked for the very first time, I know what my feelings were the first time for me, if you can handle this so remarkably coolly I take my hat off to you, but having said that all that you say, your feelings do cover everything that goes through your mind not only the first time but every time
I hope you love and enjoy everything and come back with an update when she tells you all on her return
please lets us know what happened and how you felt

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:32 am

BRILLIANT post!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Please, write the welcome moment and her detailed confession & husband-lover full comparison ;)

Jerzeycuckhub
Player

Unread post by Jerzeycuckhub » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:58 am

"Later I realized that I really don’t want to fuck another woman, the real turn on for me is the idea of my wife having sex with other men while I remain her anchor of security and support. I lost my lust for other women and rekindled my lust for my own sexy lady when I entered this new phase of my own sexual evolution."

I think that one paragraph sums up the situation of must cuckold hubbys. Very well put.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:45 am

Well done!

Jetblast
Experienced

Unread post by Jetblast » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:22 pm

What a fantastic story!
I know that once I get my wife out on her first date this is exactly what will go through my mind, can't wait!
And this is how it all started, with pics: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42309

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:02 am

Great description of waiting at home. I've been a waiting husband for almost twenty years and the lust, jealousy and love one feels when your wife is out on a date never gets old.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:04 pm

You've described my experiences profoundly. Bravo!

luvtoeat
Prepubescent

Unread post by luvtoeat » Fri May 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Your description is pretty accurate. What you left out, in my exoerience, is the physical level of excitement and anticipation. I would imagine what she was probably doing and become so excited that I would shake violently. The anticipation of her return and telling me of her experience was exquisite!

wild70
Virgin

Unread post by wild70 » Fri May 15, 2015 10:24 pm

luvtoeat wrote:Your description is pretty accurate. What you left out, in my exoerience, is the physical level of excitement and anticipation. I would imagine what she was probably doing and become so excited that I would shake violently. The anticipation of her return and telling me of her experience was exquisite!
Wow I know that shaking well and experienced it everytime she went out. Then there's that moment her car pulls in the driveway and your heart starts beating at double speed. When she walks through the door with a big smile on her beautiful face, the excitement is unbelievable. The whole experience from the time she leaves to the moment she gets home is the sweetest agony a man can ever want. Husbands of hotwives are the luckiest men alive!

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Sat May 16, 2015 6:38 am

wild70 wrote:
luvtoeat wrote:Your description is pretty accurate. What you left out, in my exoerience, is the physical level of excitement and anticipation. I would imagine what she was probably doing and become so excited that I would shake violently. The anticipation of her return and telling me of her experience was exquisite!
Wow I know that shaking well and experienced it everytime she went out. Then there's that moment her car pulls in the driveway and your heart starts beating at double speed. When she walks through the door with a big smile on her beautiful face, the excitement is unbelievable. The whole experience from the time she leaves to the moment she gets home is the sweetest agony a man can ever want. Husbands of hotwives are the luckiest men alive!
yes I just love the feeling!!!!! unless you have experienced it , it is difficult to put into words, after hours of waiting, you hear a car, then the sounds of heels approaching the house, you know your treat is about to come!!

funcpl477
Pervert

Unread post by funcpl477 » Sat May 16, 2015 6:58 am

WOW!

Wonderfully written. Feelings I know so well.

And, now for the rest of the story....???? We eagerly await....

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Sun May 17, 2015 1:20 pm

Very hot. I know just how that feels.

Luv It
Pervert

Unread post by Luv It » Sun May 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Yeah! I can relate to to just about it all ! :)

I will just add ...

It a dichotomy of intense emotions when on the one hand, you want your wife and her lover/boyfriend to achieve total sexual ecstasy together.....even some romantic bliss.....getting vicarious pleasures from their physical and emotional bonding.
However, at the same time you are aware that there are no guarantees in life and you are a bit afraid of losing her.

I admit it, I have become an angst junkie.
Our beginnings in the HW life style
http://www.ourhotwives.org/forum/viewto ... 1342&hilit

"My wife likes to talk to me when she's having sex. Last night she called me from Chicago."
-Rodney Dangerfield
:)

Rsm7075
Trainable

Unread post by Rsm7075 » Thu May 21, 2015 9:33 am

Wow.,very erotic
M of cpl

tunafish

Unread post by tunafish » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:16 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed your post as its precisely the feelings I had when my wife told me she'd met someone at a conference she attended. She became attracted to him and said I felt ok with it as its what you've been asking for = I was really taken back by her comments at the same time I was about ready to ejaculate right then and their - it was an amazing experience just as you cite watching her get dressed and looking so beautiful -

You brought that entire experience back - thanks

BobNbobbi
Trainable

Unread post by BobNbobbi » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:01 am

Luv It wrote:Yeah! I can relate to to just about it all ! :)

I will just add ...

It a dichotomy of intense emotions when on the one hand, you want your wife and her lover/boyfriend to achieve total sexual ecstasy together.....even some romantic bliss.....getting vicarious pleasures from their physical and emotional bonding.
However, at the same time you are aware that there are no guarantees in life and you are a bit afraid of losing her.

I admit it, I have become an angst junkie.
Luv It has described my long term description of what it feels like, what runs through husband's head, when wife is out with another man and sexing may, just may no givens, be a possible or logical outcome. It is the most exciting form of terror imaginable, thrilling and/but leaving hubby shaking in boots.Jack Off is not the answer, just accept the thrill, the concern, the pain, the excitement and live within the waiting for the moment.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:59 pm

My beautiful young wife at 21 went out to see her girlfriend on Saturday night, while I watched the kids. She caught a train into the city. I watched TV, went to bed around midnight but cold not sleep. There were no cell phones and the last train arrived home about midnight. I was still laying there wide awake at around 1:30 when I thought I heard a car stop. I looked between the curtains and saw the car out front. The passenger door opened which turned on the interior light so I saw my wife with one hand on the door lean across and quickly kiss a tall good looking blond man behind the wheel. Next day when I asked her if she missed the train she said well yes but it was ok because she got a lift with some friends of her friend, that lived out beyond our place. A few days later when I suggested calling at a pretty little park, by a river, where we used to have sex before being married, she just commented you cant go into that one because of barricades for maintenance. I checked that and it was correct.

I just thought they must have found another place because she would always just give me a quick kiss when I dropped her off after sex, before we lived together. After that night she would go see her girlfriend about every other Saturday night. Other Saturdays we would stay home to save money for the mortgage.

That was the start of a new and largely secret lifestyle for us although as time went by more and more people got to know she was seeing other men, especially her close girlfriends. She did some work as a model and some nude photographic work which was very erotic. Eventually she met the CEO of a national company and they had a long term affair lasting more than 10 years when she saw some nice and expensive hotels and restaurants. I was later to discover he was at least 8". She only ever liked to go bare back and liked her man to give her his seed. There were a number of times when she was not on the pill but they timed it well for most of the time.

Later in life she worked for a company when she had to sometimes travel and the company would take the team to night clubs on Saturday if they were away over the weekend. She always said she would only stay at the club for a short while or not go at all. A few years later I saw a photo of her on the web. She was naked in a hotel bed with a black guy on top of her.

There were some hot and heady times in those years as I watched the kids and worked long hours.

trexxx
Trainable

Unread post by trexxx » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:58 am

Excellent story from start to finish. Please add more of your feelings and her with other men. You're very good at this.

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:50 am

I nodded with a knowing smile when you said that you were very jealous until your mid-thirties.
My experience exactly. I, too, have a very beautiful and sexy wife who fulfilled all my fantasies
and then some starting when we were 35 years old after 10 years of marriage. Her lover was a young man in his mid-twenties, single, and deceptively hung for a skinny guy. He wasn't black but a French-
Canadian sex maniac and machine. She became his slut as he took her to higher and higher heights
With his talented and indefatigable cock. Many a night I would sit on the couch with a bourbon after putting the kids to bed waiting and wondering. I could fall asleep in bed waking every so often to the thrill of her impending arrival. Finally, the sound of her car pulling into the driveway would ignite a rush of adrenaline and a pounding heart. She would walk in with a big grin looking like she swallowed the canary. After undressing and washing up, she would cuddle by my side and with the bottle of baby oil in her hand, ask if I wanted to hear about her night with Jim. With baited breath and anticipation I would,of course, nod my head. She would remove my undies, pour the oil liberally over my awakening cock, and concentrate on stroking me to full erection for a few minutes letting the tension build. Then she would turn her face to mine, lock eyes and begin her sexy story while continuing to minister to my hard-on. The stories always varied but usually followed a pattern.

She would visit him at his place after their evening shift at the restaurant or occasionally during daytime hours while the kids were in school. Still dressed in her short, black skirt and white blouse from work, her make-up freshened and blond hair brushed, he would pour her a glass of wine and light her joint to get her relaxed and mellow. They would talk while sitting on his living room couch for awhile until that glint in her eyes turned to desire. She would usually be the aggressive one, kissing him, running her hands through his hair, slipping her tongue in his mouth and slowly moving toward his crotch. Unbuckling his belt and undoing his zipper, her hand would reach into his undies to begin her love affair with his cock. Her excitement rising, she would stroke his prodigious cock until he slipped his hand up her skirt to her soaking panties. Moving to the bedroom, they would undress each other and he would lick, kiss,and suck on her clitoris and pussy. Moaning and whimpering, he would bring her to her first orgasm with his equally talented tongue. She would beg him to fuck her and he would enjoy making her beg and plead for his massive, throbbing cock. She would guide him into her waiting cunt and pull him down to begin the first of their marathon lovemaking sessions. His girth would spread her walls and his length would fill her up and she would be in heaven. With the stamina and lasting power that only a young stud can muster, he would fuck her in every imaginable position sending her into vaginal orgasm after vaginal orgasm. Their first coupling would last anywhere from 30-60 minutes. Then a nice rest, maybe even a nap, and she would be playing with his cock again while telling him how much she loved making love with him. He would respond effortlessly and her mouth would engulf his erection. Sometimes she would bring him to orgasm and swallow his load or sometimes she would mount him and ride him for another 30-60 minutes until he came inside of her (always bareback). Even if he came in her mouth, she could get him hard again with stroking and baby oil and he would fuck her again. Their dates usually lasted 3-4 hours and he would come inside of her 2-3 times.
Last edited by bewareoflizzy on Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:50 pm

Hotwife = Hot Life
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:02 pm

You have articulated my own experience exquisitely. Now for the rest of the story, please!

trexxx
Trainable

Unread post by trexxx » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:22 pm

SLYDOG969: I loved your story so much that I have put pictures to the story and I now have a PDF file with your fantastic story and pictures to visualize what your mind was processing at the time. I need an email address so I can send it to you, if you don't want it I understand your story is your story and it shouldn't be tampered with unless you approve. So let me know your email address in a private message and I will send it to you. I just won't post it here because it's your great story period.

luvtoeat
Prepubescent

Unread post by luvtoeat » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:59 pm

wild70 wrote:
Exactly. There is the thoughts of what is to come also concern for her safety. Hoping she is doing wonderful, terrible things with someone else but yet not knowing anything at all. Hearing the key in the door at some very late hour, your heart pounds! Seeing her messy hair and rumpled clothes and a slight smile on her lips. As she comes to bed she smells of sex! Another man's cologne and sex odor. MMM!