A little adventure with the pressure washer...

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

A little adventure with the pressure washer...

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Wed May 13, 2015 4:13 pm

We had a notice posted in our building that they would be pressure washing the exterior to our building the following Monday and the notice said to make sure that our windows were all shut.

That Monday morning I got up for work and Ann had the day off so she laid in bed when she woke up. I kissed her good morning and played with her nipples a little getting them nice and stiff. She asked if I could go in later even though she knew that I couldn't but I knew what she wanted. I could hear outside that they had already started the pressure washing. I pulled the blankets off of her exposing her incredible nude body and saw that her hand was already between her legs rubbing her clit. She spread her legs wide and continued playing with herself. I told her about the pressure washing crew being here and then drew open the curtains expecting her to cover up but she didn't and continued playing. She said,

"You go to work and maybe I'll get one of those guys to come in and take care of me".

I said "sure babe you do that" and gave her a kiss while toying with her nipples a little then left.

About 2 hours later I was at work and had completely forgotten about Ann at home I get a txt from her saying,

"Cory took good care of me".

I was thinking who the hell is Cory and had no idea what she meant by took care of me, so I called her and this is what she told me.

After I left she kept playing with herself then she heard a bang outside our bedroom window so she sat up and looked out. She saw a ladder up against the patio railing and saw a very cute guy, Cory, climbing up so she laid back down on the bed and went back to playing with her pussy. Cory climbed onto the patio but did not notice her at first and began pressure washing the exterior around the bedroom window. Once he got to the window that’s when he noticed her on the bed naked with her hand on her pussy and the other on her tits. Ann was looking him straight in the eyes and smiled at him. Then she stopped and stood up as he watched her and she walked out of the room and went to the washroom. Ann said at first that was all she planned on doing but while sitting on the toilet still horny she thought about what she told me about getting one of them to take care of her and then decided that that was what she was going to do. She walked out of the washroom still naked and walked over to the patio door hearing him out there and opened the door. Cory looked back at her when he saw the door open and saw her standing there naked and said,

"Good morning".

"Why don’t you come in and have a good morning with me" Ann said to him.

Cory put down the pressure washer and followed Ann inside removing his clothes. Once naked too, Ann pushed him on the couch and laid onto of him and they started to make out. His hands were all over her Ann said, especially on her ass groping and kneading it. She reached between them and began stroking his cock as he continued roaming her body with his strong hands. Ann shifted her position on top of him into a 69 and started to suck his cock as he licked at her pussy and clit. He probed her pussy with his tongue and fingers and Ann said she came twice with him eating her pussy. He then bent her over the couch and fucked her from behind for a while where she came again before moving to the floor where she rode him facing him and facing away from him again cumming each time. He was not done yet and brought her to the bedroom where they fucked on our bed in multiple positions until he came all over her stomach and pussy which she said she still had on her until I got home to clean her up.

When I got home Ann was still naked laying on the couch looking spent but hot as ever. I saw the now dried spunk on her stomach and around her pussy but also saw some leaking out of her pussy. I walked to her and ran my finger through het cunt and said,

"This seems fresh"?

She looked up at me with a sheepish grin on her face and said,

"He came back for more and just left 15 minutes ago.

"Ok explain" I said.

Then she told me about an hour after we had gotten off the phone when she told me about the morning she heard noise coming from the patio then a knock at the patio door. She went to the bedroom to look out the window as she was still naked and saw Cory standing out there. She walked out the bedroom still naked and went and opened the patio door. As soon as she opened the door he came in and picked her up then pinned her against the wall. Holding her up with one arm he undid his pants with the other and inserted his cock into her. Fucking her roughly against the wall Ann came again and again. Then he laid her down on the couch and fucked her there for the next 30 minutes until he came deep inside her. She said he had made her cum so many times that she completely lost track of how many she had or what time it was. Ann told me that she had spent the entire day nude. I got down between her legs and began cleaning her up. She held my head tight against her pussy saying,
"He said he would be back tomorrow" and then began to convulse as she came on my face.

The next day I put a sign on the patio door saying,

"The door is open, I’m in bed waiting for you".

I told Ann I did this and she laid in bed naked waiting for his arrival which was minutes after I left for work. He spent the entire day with Ann naked fucking her all over the house. Ann called me around 4 pm saying he had just left and that her pussy was so sore from all the fucking the last 2 days. I asked her if it was all worth it and she said,

"I'd do it all over and over again".

The end...