' Impregnating Sweet Charlene ' (Part 5)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Bertram W Bronson
Virgin

' Impregnating Sweet Charlene ' (Part 5)

Unread post by Bertram W Bronson » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:55 pm

Impregnating Sweet Charlene: (Part 5)

By: Bertram W. Bronson

And so it began… a young married woman’s salacious journey into the domain of sensuality and intrigue. She lay still breathlessly in the middle of her husband's bed and the trip had been one of deep emotion, one carrying her into a distant place, where clasped in the strong arms of another man, she learned of feelings and sensations she’d but only imagined. It was an audacious thrill, fucking another man right in front of her husband and the shame of it caused her cheeks to burn.

And while Charlene’s arms lay coiled tightly around his neck, her knees back and her pubis up-turned, I listened to my sweet wife's helpless groans. They lay belly-to-belly, male/female genitalia joined in a smooth ongoing undulation of warm pink clasping flesh.

From the foot of the bed I watched the long stiffness of his cock sliding smoothly into the belly of my darling little wife and as I stood spellbound, my mind… my whole world fractured into swirling little pieces. While listening to her groans and whimpers, I struggled to gather up the precious little particles of my emotions, trying to fit them back into some semblance of order.

“Darling,” she whispered to me. “Are you sure you want to watch this…?”

“Mmmm, I groaned from deep in my constricted throat. “I… I have to...”

I just couldn't look away, but it was a heartrending sight, to watch six or seven gleaming inches of male penile muscle slithering out from among the curly tuffs of blonde hair between my wife's buttocks. And then, each time Ralph hunched his back, with a juicy little squish, the pink skin of my wife’s vagina would slide wetly over him and around him…

With mutual gasps of breath it happened again and again… his lengthy cock pressing through the slippery warmth, his testicles settling down against my wife's pinkish little anus. The head of his cock was not visible to my staring eyes, but my swirling mind could see it… could imagine it imbedded deeply within the clasping slipperiness of my wife's warm cunt. Their loins were twisting and squirming and his thrusting cock was smearing my wife's viscous fluids into their mismatch of pubic hairs. With a weak feeling in my stomach, I listened to the squishy sounds and watched a glistening sheen of creamy stickiness began to gather in the crease of her buttocks.

As the tense minutes passed, the undulation of their hips varied, there were little pauses to catch a breath and sometimes only and inch or two of thick penis would come into view and in the next moment, almost the whole slippery length… but always leaving the thick head still imbedded in the creamy warmth of my lovely married woman.

From time-to-time, with her pretty head tipped back against the pillow, her glazed blue eyes would open wide and for a moment she’d stare unseeingly up at the ceiling. Then… she’d feel it… in the depth of her belly, a quicker deeper thrust of my friend’s stiffly erected cock and her eyes would roll back and tightly close again. It happened again and again as she lay there whimpering and pleading in soft breathy whines.

While Ralph fucked my wife, I watched the emotion play out on the features of her pretty face; heard long sighs and saw tiny tears squeezing out wetting the dark lashes at the corners of her closed eyes. With a weak stomach I knew my wife was totally enmeshed in the thrilling feeling of another man’s cock… the erotic sensation of him between her spread legs and feeling the deep lengthy thrusting.

Charlene’s fingers were now pressing against Ralph’s back, her sharp nails digging into his taut muscles. As I watched my friend fucking my wife, my own erection was throbbing in my pants. Reaching out, I slowly eased one of my wife's hands down toward my groin. I leaned close and kissed her cheek and when her eyes turned to me, I pressed her fingers over the lump of my throbbing swollen cock. My wife could hear my ragged breathing and she felt the stiffness, the lump in my pants. Her fingers gave a little squeeze and I felt her breath against my ear…

“Oh my God,” she gasped. “Your penis is hard. Ohhh Craig, is this really exciting for you…watching me do this with him…?

“Yes… I'm sorry, but yes it excites me to see you… doing this...”

In the misty depth of her blue eyes came a glimmer of understanding. “Snuggle near me then… darling, share this with me.”

Squatting by the side of our bed, I leaned in closer and lightly pressed my face against Charlene’s hot cheek. At every thrust of his cock, I could feel the slight bounce of her blonde head on the pillow and her flushed cheek brushing against mine. What a wild exciting sensation to hear the bed creaking and feel the rhythmic bumping of my wife's smooth cheek against mine as another man thrust his cock into her loins. I heard her draw a soft breath, as her head bounced on the pillow, she began to murmur…”

“Craig my darling…” She was whispering in weak strained voice. “Darling, I'm going to have Ralph’s baby, but I love you Craig,”

The softly spoken words burned a hole through my heart. Charlene clutched my hand and turned her face, our lips touched, barely brushing, and we gently kissed while her breath panted against my cheek. As Ralph brought my starry-eyed, but frightened little wife ever closer to motherhood, I felt his rhythm… her bobbing head and gasps of breath coming in sequence with the deep thrusts of his long stiff cock. “Love you,” she gasped again and again…

“I love you too,” I murmured as another man fucked my sweet shy wife.

Pressed down on her back, my lovely wife lay there in the act of breeding a first baby with our best friend. Kneeling by the bed with my eyes closed, it was a strange feeling to be sharing that ultimate intimacy… to feel parts of her body brushing warmly against mine… to feel our bed moving and hear her every shudder of breath.

My head lay against the edge of my wife's pillow and as her lovely blonde head lay snuggled against mine, the air around our marital bed seemed to thicken with the aroma of intercourse, a tangy mix of warm naked skin and sweat and sticky fluids.

Another man was trying to impregnate my pretty wife and I could hear them, and smell them, and feel them fucking…

So while I floated in a misty fog of disbelief, my sweet wife lay under another man with her legs spread. And the salacious act was happening right in the middle of our marriage bed and I could feel her whispering breath against my cheek, her voice wavering.

“His penis,” she whispered to me… “Oh my God, it’s so long… ohhh God, its long…”

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to ride along with the swirl of conflicting emotions. Like a swirling patch of seaweed drifting out to sea my mind seemed to be slowly floating away. The sweaty aroma rising up from the creaking bed, the thumps and cries… could all this be a part of our marriage… was this really my lovely shy wife with another man, squealing and panting with her bent knees splayed so widely apart?

But yes it was… it was my sweet Charlene!

And the emotional journey, well, gut-wrenching, but simply spellbinding!

Again she’s dropped my hand and now her voice is a rising wail, her tense knuckles grow white where her fingers clutch the wrinkled bed sheet and the sobbing shrill cries cut vapor trails through my swirling brain. It was taking her breath away, thrust after thrust of his cock… over and over, the deeply imbedded cock-head spreading her pink mucus skin and sending rippling waves of sensation through those mysterious tender places in her straining stomach.

“Oh my… ohhh my,” she gasped… “I can catch hardly get a breath… ohhh.”

On and on it went, bouncing my long-legged wife up and down on the creaking mattress of her marriage bed… a little pause… letting her catch a few tiny breaths. Then again and again... but she's tiring, her muscles straining and her breath panting. With the white bottoms of her dainty feet in my view, her delicate ankles were hooked around his hips. I noticed how her toes were wiggling and her heels sporadically jerking downward matching the undulating rhythm of his hunching back. And lower down… it was all there, their wetly merged genitalia, so erotically exposed it took my breath away. Oily smooth, the snug mucus flesh of my wife's pink vagina formed a wet sticky seal around his penis, and with a quick beating heart I watched it, again and again… the juicy sliding of his body into hers.

My little sweetheart looked up, catching me with my eyes staring down between the cheeks of her up-turned bare buttocks. “Darling,” she gasped in a soft weak voice, “are you all right… looking ‘down there,’ and watching this?”

My eyes shifted up to my wife's pretty face, her lips were parted and tendrils of long silky blonde hair lay in a golden sheen across the white bed pillow. Her lovely head was rocking back, bouncing with every quick deep thrust of his cock and I could barely respond, “I'm okay… I'm okay,” I mumbled.

“Are you trying to see his penis… in me?” she gasped.

“Uh-huh…” I groaned, my eyes glancing down again, watching him fucking my wife, seeing the pink skin of her cunt around his cock, the slippery sliding of skin on skin… the thin creamy mucus wetting her pubic hair and oozing down between her buttocks.

“Oh my God,” she moaned. “Craig, should you… should you really be looking at that…?”

And my blushing wife was right, the sight, the sounds were eating a hole in my stomach… groaning gasps, the creaking of our mattress. But with a fully stiffened penis, I continued to squat by the side of our bed. Thrill after thrill tore through her body, her warm breath panted against my ear. “Oh my God,” Charlene cried, moaning continuously now, gurgling uncontrollably through several orgasms. A trace of saliva was wetting the corners of her mouth and her feet were intermittently bouncing and then slapping down against the back of his hips.

“Oh Craig,” she gasped, “he’s… he’s fucking me so hard… ohhhhhhh ohhh… I can feel his penis going in so deep…”

And it was taking a long time, our clutching hands grew sweaty; her sharp nails stung on the back of my wrist. Squatting on the floor by her side was one thing, but slipping down to the bottom of the bed and looking under her buttocks was still another. Catching me still staring into crease of her buttocks, Charlene was hot-faced and embarrassed. But it was impossible not to look directly between her spread legs and each time Ralph lifted his cock from the wet clasp of my wife's vagina, my eyes wavered, again catching momentarily glimpses into her crotch.

“The head of it… oh my God.” Her quavering voice broke and she sobbed, “the end his penis, ohhh it feels so big…”

From under his testicles, more sticky warm fluids had dribbled down onto the indent of her tiny anus. From time-to-time he moved higher onto his knees, bending her thighs back and again I could see their connection, my young wife's pink flesh clutching his penis, the squishy wetness of vaginal fluids dampening her groin, wetting and darkening the fringe of her pubic hair… leaking down onto the bed sheet. Just the sight of his long cock covered with my wife's creamy fluids made my skin crawl, but my groin throbbed as I listened to Charlene’s sobbing cries and watched her lying under him with her legs sprawled.

Occasionally her blue eyes looked up at me, her face a flaming blush, and then her eyes would clench tightly shut as though trying to deny the clingy wet sucking sound of their genitalia rhythmically separating and then re-joining with soft wet suctioning and slapping sounds. I was in a state of emotional exhaustion, but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of her up-tilted groin, my wife's pink vaginal skin, gleaming and stretched in a slimy pinkish clutch around his stroking cock.

Her eyes blinked open and she caught me again, still staring down at the glistening streaks of slippery fluid on his cock. “Are you still looking at it Craig… at his penis in me? Her voice was weak, straining and mumbling the words.

“Yes,” I groaned. “Yes darling… I need to see it.”

“It’s big,” she gasped… “Ohhh it feels really long and big…”

From time-to-time, he took longer thrusts, bringing just the edge of his cock-head into sight. I watched his cock lifting away from the splay of her buttocks. It slithered smoothly into sight, the long gleaming length smeared with my wife’s secretions, the swollen head nearly retracted, but still gripped in the clasp of her mucus pink flesh. It was breathtaking; the sight of my friend’s stiffened cock drawing outward from the shadowy darkness of Charlene’s loins only to thrust back through the fluid smeared tangle of curly hair and pink sucking flesh.

My wife let out a long wailing cry and wrapped her arms around his back again. In mindless, euphoric spasms her sharp nails dug into his skin. Charlene sucked in a quick deep breath, I saw her spine curve, her toes clench, telltale shivers rippled along her belly and I heard her exhale in another familiar gasping grunting orgasmic groan.

Startled wide-open blue eyes looked up at me, “Oh Craig… oh my darling… I’m… I'm going to… again… I can’t stop it… ohhh ohhh………”

Quivering in the midst of a muscle clenching orgasm, her voice trailed off in a series of sobbing whimpers as the sweet tension released in juicy waves of euphoria. With her pearly pink toes pointed to the ceiling, she arched her back, taking his cock to its full length. Spasms rippled across her stomach muscles and with a muffled shriek my wife orgasmed on his deeply imbedded cock. Startled by the intensity of her orgasm with another man, her blue eyes lost focus; she lay gasping and mindlessly staring into some void where only she could see.

While her belly muscles still quivered with spasmodic little after-convulsions, I felt Charlene’s hand fumbling, weakly reaching across the bed sheet for mine. “Ohhh my… ohhh my, the feeling, ohh it was so strong… ohhh darling, I feel so weak.”

Now, teetering on the edge of releasing his sperm, Ralph paused. He was gasping for breath, hunching his back, pressing and holding his penis deep inside my wife's vagina. Weak from the thrill of her own orgasm, Charlene still felt his tension, his body tightening. Imbued with nature’s instinctive wisdom, our lovely wives sense when that male orgasmic moment is but fractions of seconds away. They know when warm pulsing spurts of sperm are about to wash into the clinging warmth of their vaginas. And my breathless wife knew… her grip on my hand tightened as Ralph approached that frenetic state, that precursor of male orgasm… his sucking breaths and quickening deep thrusts…

“Ohh Craig,” she gasped… “he’s going to… he’s going to cumm now… ohhhh ohhh…”

His fingers reached under the edge of my wife's buttocks and he pressed tightly and hard against her groin… using his weight and the long length of his cock, he pinned her squirming hips down against the mattress. Then, up on his knees, hunching the muscles of his strong back, he made a hard sudden thrust, burying the head of his cock deeply into the slick warmth my wife's tender cunt… her feet bounced, she grunted… toes curling… eyes rolling back.

“Now Ralph,” she groaned… “Ohhh Ralph cumm in me now… your baby, I want to have your baby…”

Overcome with emotion she was babbling, nearly incoherent, tossing her head, her long blonde hair streaming across her face as her feet lifted high over his back. About to expel his sperm into the fertile belly of another man’s wife, Ralph gave a final sigh and strained against my wife's groin. Charlene let out a wailing cry as he stiffened his back and then groin-to-groin… their tangled pubic hairs tightly meshed… he ejaculated his sperm into my wife.

“Oh Craig… he came in me” she wailed. “Oh darling his sperm is there… in me.”

My hands were shaking; I’d seen the hip jerking spasmodic quivers that sent spurts of sperm deep into the gripping warmth of my wife’s slippery cunt. Hidden in the snug warm depth of Charlene’s belly, their fluids blended, his viable wiggling sperm seeking the egg which lay waiting in her womb. In that sacred moment, that moment which precedes all human life, her simpering cries gradually turned into sobbing little moans.

After a while, my wife’s arms clutching Ralph’s back gradually relaxed, slowly her feet and then her arms dropped to the bed. On the wrinkled white sheet, her hands lay palms up, her fingers limp. Tiny red scratches and nail marks, clear evidence of her final orgasm marked the skin of his tanned muscular back. Gradually her straining muscles relaxed and she lay there limp and breathlessly panting as they lay still connected. Looking down over his shoulder at Charlene’s flushed face; I saw her unfocused eyes slowly close, a look of contentment softening the features of her pretty face.

The best friend I have in this world had just fucked my little blonde wife and for the longest of moments I watched her contented face, just letting the picture of these moments settle into the depth of my memory. Still feeling his embedded cock and pinned under the weight of his hips, she stirred, lovely eyes opened and blinked. My wife glanced across the bed, her still slightly glazed blue eyes finally discovered mine staring down at her flushed face. Now that it was over, a touch of shame colored her cheeks.

“Ohhh Craig,” she whined… “Ohh dear, maybe you shouldn’t have watched us… do it…”

A little embarrassed now, she covered her eyes with the back of her hand. I noticed her whispering to Ralph and exhausted, he began to lift and roll slightly to one side. Now in the shadow between their loins I could see my wife’s matted pubic hair, a splay of pinkly parted vaginal skin still gripped around his cock and shiny stickiness glistening between the cheeks of her buttocks.

Kneeling up between her knees, he withdrew his softening penis from the slippery suctioning pull of my wife’s gripping flesh. In a mesmerizing stupor, I watched the stretched little pink mouth of her cunt quickly contract leaving a little pool of semen visible through the thin screen of dark-blonde pubic hair.

As Ralph rolled to one side, his sticky penis flopped against my wife's naked thigh and I couldn't pull my eyes away the salacious sight of his drooping male organ. The membranes were still stripped back and the dark pink head was obscenely wet and glistening with my wife’s gooey lubricant. Then I looked back down at my little darling, she was still lying on her back, dreamy eyes partly closed, gasping and panting with her superb, perfectly shaped thighs spread carelessly apart. Her normally glossy pubic hair was matted and wet with sticky sex fluids. As I watched with a weak stomach, she shifted a little, and a thin silver thread of sperm slowly slid from between her folds and began to slither down the crease of her bare ass-cheeks onto the bed sheet…

Now a little remorse was beginning to set in. “Craig,” she whimpered. “You're staring… please, you're embarrassing me.” With a flushed face she closed her legs blocking my view, but under the moist tangle of blondish hair, the image of loosened pinkness and leaking sperm is branded into my brain.

Seeing his penis withdraw and seeing leaking sperm on the hair in my blushing wife's groin, well, it must have been the most traumatically exciting thing I'd ever witnessed. To actually witness a glistening still semi-swollen penis withdrawing from my wife’s sticky vagina, and to see, just at the moment of separation, her crease wet and still pinkly gaping apart. Well, I was stunned, but I sat there with a throbbing erection. Then staring down at my wife's dainty wet anus… at the surrounding soft feathery hairs glued against the skin of her brownish little button, I felt my knees go weak… stomach twisting into a knot.

So who among us is ever prepared for the exquisite thrill of watching… and the wrenching agony of seeing? I leave the question hovering in the minds of our readers.

When at last we were left alone in the middle of our rumpled bed sheets, I sat by her side, looking down at my beautiful pink-cheeked little darling and watched her gradually regaining her breath. She lay there, hot faced and blushing, her long blonde hair was spread across her pillow and the need to possess her rose up in my thumping heart. At the side of her neck a vein still pulsed with the beating of her heart… it had been an on-going intense and very emotional session. My eyes took in her tousled hair, her swollen lips and the deep flush of recent sex on her cheeks.

My wife saw me glancing down where her buttocks rested against the wrinkled white bed sheet. Feeling the wet spot and reaching for the Kleenex box brought a fresh blush to Charlene’s cheeks. She tucked a tissue between her thighs and rested her head back against my pillow. At that moment, flushed and still hot from an intense act of breeding a child, she never looked so lovely. I hugged her and my precious darling wife snuggled her pretty blonde head to my shoulder and sighed contentedly.

But in a moment or two, her eyes lowered. I noticed it then, a little guilty look down at her gold wedding ring. “Darling, his sperm is… is in me,” she whispered in a little trembling voice. Her eyes flicked up to mine. I clasped her left hand and a veil of misty tears welled up in her blue eyes…

Clutched between her thighs, I could see the white edge of the sperm-wet tissue against her dark-blonde pubic hairs. My wife tightened the clasp of her thighs and a tear rolled down her flushed cheek. “Darling, I'm going to have his baby…”

Charlene pulled the bed sheet up over her naked hips. Overcome with emotion her voice broke into a strangled little whimper. “Do you still love me?” she sobbed.

“Yes darling, of course I still love you,” I whispered. And that's how we remained for a while, just savoring those first tender minutes, expressing our love, strengthening the bond of our marriage.

Finally her heartbeat slowed, the little belly quivers stopped and she relaxed into a dreamy state. But images of Ralph between my wife's legs, pictures of her knees bent over his back still pranced through my mind. Tense and aroused, I tried to lead her into a place I wanted go... to make love with her, while getting her to whisper things I needed to hear.

I couldn't stop thinking of what I had witnessed, the head of his stiff cock easing into the curly tuffs of my wife's pubic hair, the naked coming together of warm skin-on-skin, his skin throbbing and firm… hers gluey soft and yielding. I remembered the long length of it disappearing into her loins, sticky wet sounds and watching the smooth rhythm of their undulating hips. I whispered softly against her ear.

“Sweetheart, did you like it… the feeling of it?”

“Mmm humm, his long penis went in so deep and I… I…”

Charlene’s gaze drifted away. I saw her hesitation and then with a soft whisper she continued, “I… I… had an orgasm with him, a couple of times.”

“Wasn’t it more than a couple?” I asked in a gentle voice.

“Mmm hmm… and I came with him… so hard.” With a little shameful look, she asked, “did that bother you… that he made me cumm so much… so hard?”

“Uh-huh, just a little,” I said as we hugged. But with a niggling feeling I remembered my wife's sweet release of tension, the flood of juices and her shuddering waves of muffled screams. Anxious for the thrill of hearing it, I ventured a little further.

“Would you like to tell me a little about it… what it was like?”

“But you saw it all didn’t you… his penis in me?” Charlene’s face flushed a little, “I saw you looking down there… when my knees were up… and we were… doing it.”

“Mmmm, yes but I'd still like to hear you tell me about it, about having an orgasm with him, what it was like to feel his penis.” I said this in a tender voice, trying to encourage her to talk, but she was embarrassed. Ralph had fucked my wife far more aggressively then was necessary to conceive a child and Charlene had been a very willing participant in a very long exhilarating session of intercourse.

She lay, there partly under the sheet, but still naked and Ralph’s sperm was still leaking into the tissue between her thighs. After a remorseful pause, with her eyes downcast, she began whispering in a halting timid voice. “Well, one orgasm was very strong… I nearly fainted.”

“The last one?”

“Mmm hum, his penis was in very deep and I felt him start to cumm in me and I lost it… lost my control, and you're not ashamed of me?”

“Sweetie, it happened and the sky hasn’t fallen… and of course I'm not ashamed of you.”

She reached for another tissue and spent a moment dabbing at her eyes. “Love you sweetheart,” she whispered.

“Love you too,” I murmured. After a few minutes of silence, she squeezed the tear dampened tissue into a little ball and her hand drifted down onto my lap.

“Craig darling… I know you must be tense…” She was looking down at the lump in my pants.

“Mmmm… it was, well a very stimulating thing to watch.”

She wiped away a last tear and tucked the tissue under the edge of her pillow and smiled… that sweet little shy smile I love so much. I felt her fingers settle onto the lump of my straining cock. With a soft squeeze, she leaned close and I felt her warm breath against my cheek, the moist touch of soft lips… then a little pointy warm tongue slipped from between those lips and touched my cheek. While warm shimmering blonde hair cascaded over my face, the tip of her tongue painted a thin trail of warm female saliva across my cheek… prickles ran my spine and my cock strained against her squeezing fingers. Her warm face began burrowing down into the crease of my neck… wet lips suckling against my skin, her warm tongue leaving little wet streaks. My whole body shuddered and from the crease of my neck came a soft muffled murmur…

“Darling… un-zip and pull your pants down, let me… do something for you.”

A quick rush of anticipation quickened my breathing. Charlene looked down at me with glistening deep blue eyes. Her cheeks were flushed; the tip of her warm tongue had moistened her softly parted lips.

“Would you like me to do ‘that’ for you?” she whispered.

Looking up at her warmly parted lips sent a quiver through my groin… my cock strained, I could already feel it there… the sensation of my wife's warm suckling mouth. Quickly I fumbled with my belt buckle, finally getting it open and the top button loose. Charlene reached out, grasped the zipper tab in her fingers. Slowly, an inch at a time she eased the zipper down and all the while she was whispering…

“Darling… would you like me to suck your penis? Mmmm…? Would that help you to relax?”

I just groaned and her delicate fingers slipped under the waistband of my pants and shorts. She kneeled over me, her face was flushed; her bare breasts a shifting quiver of pink-nippled flesh. With one quick tug, my wife pulled my pants down to my knees. My straining bare cock was exposed and pointed up toward her pretty face. She smiled again, that angelic smile of pearly white teeth and warm wet lips. While her lovely eyes stared at my swollen cock she trailed her fingers downward along my bare stomach.

“Darling you're so tense… lie back now, just lie back and close your eyes.”

I closed my eyes, the tender warm fingers of her right hand closed around my throbbing stiffness. She started to stroke it lightly… little rhythmic squeezes of her soft warm fingers. She began to lean against me, her warm left hand on my bare stomach… soft feminine fingers stroking gently, sharp nails grazing across my skin.

“Darling… was it hard for you to watch me with Ralph?” she whispered… “It left you very tense and nervous, didn’t it?”

Mmmm.”

“Will it help if I stroke your penis like this while we talk?”

“Yes… while you tell me about his cock,” I whispered, “tell me how it felt…”

She breathed a startled sigh. “Oh dear… you… you really do want to hear… that part?”

“Yes,” I murmured, “will you tell me about it?” My eyes blinked open and I found myself staring up at her pretty face. As she leaned over me, her long hanging blonde created a silky golden tent around our faces. Her deep blue eyes were but inches from mine and I stared upward, willing her to whisper the sensual details… about the feeling of his thrusting cock… the feeling of being fucked by another man.

“I shouldn’t… I mean, such intimate details, but, well…”

I could feel her fingers moving up and down on my cock as fresh memories of ‘his’ flitted through her mind. “It was long, very long,” she finally whispered. “When he ‘did it’ I could feel the head of it… pressing and going deep in me.”

“Was it thrilling for you,” I murmured… “letting it happen, feeling Ralph… fucking you?” I tried, but certainly failed to conceal the husky tremor in my voice.

“Mmm humm,” she whispered… “and I didn’t expect him to make it last so long and it was a very strange feeling.”

“Strange?”

“Uh-huh,” she blushed. “Feeling another man fu… fucking me while you watched… and then…”

Hesitantly, spacing out the words in a soft reminiscing voice, her warm fingers moved a little faster, stroking my cock, rhythmically squeezing and relaxing her grip as I stared up a her blushing face.

“Then what… what else was thrilling?” I whispered… “tell me.”

“Should I really tell you… I mean really?”

“Please…” I gasped.

“Well… when I felt him cumm… I felt his body tense and his penis pushed in real deep… and…”

“…and you felt it… when he came in you?” I groaned.

“Uh-huh… I felt his penis pulse and his sperm spurting into my stomach and suddenly I realized… I was going to have his baby… and…”

Charlene was staring at my cock with a glassy-eyed faraway look in her eyes, “and darling I knew you were watching… when that happened, when another man put his sperm into your wife... into her fertile vagina…”

I could feel myself pulsing, my cock throbbing in the clasp of her warm fingers. She was stroking me, telling me all this in breathy whispers.

“Darling, I don't know how to describe the feeling… it was humiliating to… well do it right next to you, and feel a man cumm in me, but somehow… well, it was wildly exciting.”

“Are you going to want to do it again?”

“Uh-huh…”

“Next time,” I asked. “Want to do it the same way, the three of us together?” Her eyes flashed from mine down to her fingers clasped around my straining cock. By now I was practically an emotional wreck.

“Mmmm hum… let’s do it that way again… together on our bed… and you can watch.” Her voice trailed off in barely audible breathy whispers. “Darling, I loved the feeling, the excitement of having you at the side of the bed, watching and touching me while he… he fucked me.”

“When do you want to do it again?”

“Soon, maybe again in a couple of days… we should do it, well about every few days until I'm pregnant with his baby.”

I thought of his seed, possibly at this very moment springing to life in my wife's fertile belly. I remembered how she held her knees over his back… letting his cock go deep into her stomach. “You want to feel it again… the excitement and the feeling when he releases his sperm?”

“Mmmm humm, I want it to happen again… ohh God yes… I want to feel that again.”

“Tell me sweetheart… can you tell me a little more about it, about when he came in you?

“Well… he held my hips and thrust his penis in real hard… real deep and it almost hurt and I felt his penis pulsing… ohh my God… he was all the way in, pressing hard against my groin… and it… it pulsed when the sperm came out. Ohhh my, I just can’t describe the feeling… ”

I groaned. “Oh my god… Charlene… I'm about to burst.”

She gave my pulsing cock a warm squeeze, “I know darling… I know, let me help you…”

As the whispered words passed her lips, my lovely wife leaned down; warm moist lips neared my throbbing cock. Tendrils of long silky blonde hair grazed a tantalizing path across the bare skin of my stomach. I could feel her warm fingers coiled around my straining cock, there were no tears now, just a mischievous glint in her eyes. I heard the teasing tone of her soft voice…

“Darling, you're curious aren’t you, I can tell. You really liked it didn’t you… watching him fuck me?”

“Well… uh-huh, yeah I did.”

“Want to see it again… see Ralph fuck your wife again…?”

Blindly, gasping for breath, I reached up, my fingers trailing across her warm cheek, tangling into the silky softness of her long blonde hair… pulling gently, drawing her warmly parted lips down closer to the throbbing head of my exposed cock as I made the shameful admission. “Yes Charlene… it was, well, the most exciting thing I've ever seen…”

“Darling… if I suck your penis, well are you going to be thinking about that? How I looked while Ralph was fucking me?”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned as an image of pink skin and dark blonde pubic curls smeared with sperm and sticky fluids leaped into my mind.

My fingers twined tighter into her long soft hair… pulling down, begging for the wet warmth of her suckling mouth. Moist lips brushed lightly across my pulsing taught skin and moved away. I could feel the panting warmth of her breath on the tender head of my cock and somehow I could sense the recollections flowing through her mind.

I heard another soft whisper. “Do you want to know more… about how he fucked me, how it felt to have his penis in me?”

“Mmmm… please…”

“All right darling,” she whispered. She stroked my cock with her warm feminine fingers and her voice became a little husky. “He’s big, at first it hurt a little, but I really loved it… the feeling of Ralph’s long cock… how he did it to me.”

I groaned, straining upward, urging the pulsing head of my cock closer to the soft oval of her warm mouth… felt soft lips, kissing, nibbling lightly… the tip of her wet tongue like electric shocks on the sensitive head of my cock. “Tell me a little more,” I groaned.

She stared across the room for several long seconds, her face blushed, long lashes dropped, momentarily shielding her dreamy blue eyes. After a thoughtful pause she looked deep into my eyes. “Well Craig darling, you know it’s going to happen again… before I conceive Ralph’s baby he may have to fuck your little wife again… several more times…”

“Think about it my darling husband… about it happening again,” she whispered. And with a devilish little smile on her pretty face, her squeezing fingers pressed slowly downward, skinning my foreskin tightly back…

“Darling would you like to cumm in my mouth… Mmmmm…? Would you like to…?”

I could only groan as a lovely blonde head lowered toward my groin, I felt a feathery touch of softly parted lips… her pointy wet tongue… and slowly… a warm suckling wetness closed over me...

She began slowly, as my mind drifted slowly back into that twisty world where husbands watch their pretty wives making love to other men. I'm feeling the wet warmth of her lips, then like a suckling infant, the soft suctioning pull of her warm mouth drew the head of my cock in against the slipperiness of her moving tongue. Enclosed in the clinging warmth of mucus flesh and female saliva my cock throbbed for the blinding release of orgasm.

And while my swirling mind watched Ralph moving between the spread thighs of my sweet Charlene, shimmering quivering pulsing waves of sensation ran down the length of my cock, on through my groin… my stomach muscles bunched and tightened. My sweet Charlene slowly lifted her pretty blonde head, just the throbbing head of my cock left in the suckling warmth of her mouth… then down and down, the tender head of my bare cock sliding back in along the saliva moistened length of her warm tongue… and I exploded, my sperm pulsing into the warmth of her suckling mouth…

The end:

An epilogue to follow…

B. W. B.
When a married woman offers the precious gift of her body to another man, he must give something in return, not diamonds or jewles... but a treasured memory, one that will live in the secret corners of her mind forever.

(Bertram W. Bronson, Malibu 2007)

Dager
Virgin

Re: Impregnating Sweet Charlene: (Part 5)

Unread post by Dager » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:08 pm

You are the best. I'm hard as steal and I'm going to go take my wife. She will have you to thank but it may be a few hours befor she can do that.

Thanks you for a very real story.

uipsdafir
Prepubescent

Unread post by uipsdafir » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:43 am

This was fantastic. You write very well.

hotcouplesw
Virgin

Unread post by hotcouplesw » Sat May 03, 2008 9:54 am

Fantastic as always.

Dager
Virgin

Unread post by Dager » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:05 am

No one can tell these stories like you. Absolutly amazing. Thank You.

MadHatter

Unread post by MadHatter » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:56 pm

Congrats on being able to write such good prose. Very convincing!

jaggu008
Virgin

Re: ' Impregnating Sweet Charlene ' (Part 5)

Unread post by jaggu008 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:25 pm

Superlatively told. very erotic Loved it thank you for sharing it

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:06 pm

Brilliant, hot, great and amazing story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations and thanks a lot for sharing it!!! ;)

HOT4MYWIFE

Unread post by HOT4MYWIFE » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:40 am

Bertram you are the greatest HW writer of all time.

Mr Right
Virgin

Unread post by Mr Right » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:25 am

Great writing.
Discrete well hung bull for the discerning woman.

EducatedCuckCpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by EducatedCuckCpl » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:22 am

What an amazing story!

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:19 am

Did the epilog get posted else where or is it still to come?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.