Shit-Chute Saturday Night! ;-)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
oelx2
Prepubescent

Shit-Chute Saturday Night! ;-)

Unread post by oelx2 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Anal Sex primer in action! Ho-boy! Wait til you hear this one!

Last weekend I had my love-doll come by, and I had one thing on my mind - her tight little rosebud. Now this hot 50ish blonde is really wild in the sack, but she hasn't had too much experience with poop shootin', so I knew that first I had to warm her up good. And I know that the best way to get this hottie pantin' is some good ol' fashioned cock-suckin'! :up:

So after a quick change of clothes - her in a black corset, stockings and high-heels, me in my trusty cockring - I put her to work. First I had to get her in position; kneelin' beside me on the couch head down in my lap.This works good because I can grab her blonde locks to control her head-bobbin' and at the same time get a good look at those beautiful gams and her cute lil' popo. :D

Now it's one thing to be gettin' blown by a blonde all dressed for sex, but it's another thing when at the same time the babe is gettin' s p a n k e d! And because I'd positioned her ass-up right next to me, I had easy access, so I started rubbin' her cheeks nice and slow, and then I started givin' her some "love-taps". I could tell it was havin' the desired effect; she was wigglin' that hot bod with ev'ry lil' tap, moanin' and groanin', so I turned up the heat and gave her some really good swats. Oooh, that took her by surprise so now she was greasin' my pole with glee. I grabbed a nice clump of those blonde tresses to help her keep her mouth centered on my pud while she was furiously bobbin' up and down, and I kept spankin' that ass harder and faster. I knew that turnin' her cheeks hot pink was key to loosenin' her butt, and with her moanin' and groanin' with my dick in her mouth, I knew that this was just what the doctor ordered. ;)

Now for a cracker I'm rather "well endowed" - not comic book big - but enough for the hookers to coo: "Oooh, you got a big one". And once I was bangin' my friend's trashy sister when she goes: "I fucked niggaz and everythin', but you got the biggest dick I ever seen!". So, in order to get her to relax her poop-chute enough for me to slip in, I knew I had my work cut out for me. I flipped her over on her back -legs up- and I could see that my plan was working perfectly. Not only were her ass-cheeks all nice and pink, her cute little blonde pussy was absolutely drooling for dork, so I figured she deserved a little dickin' and plunged right in. She was all wet from the suckin' and spankin' so I started poundin' her good. Now remember, when you get balls deep inside a horny MILF, it's good to give 'em a proper bangin', so ya gotta concentrate on the lower lumbar region of your back. The trick is to get those muscles to relax so you can really up the tempo and pork her to beat the band.These "desperate housewives" luv it. But tonight I knew I had to keep my "eyes on the prize"; if there was any hope of me ridin' the HER-shey highway I had to first get this doll to pop big time ...

I know from past experience that she luvs it doggie style, so I pulled out, flipped her over and sent it into her hot pink snatch. Now I could continue the spankin' that I started while she was cleanin' my pipe. What a view; she looked great from the back with that long blonde hair and all decked out in that corset, stockings and high heels. Now her ass was hot pink and she couldn't get enough of my rock-hard boner, so I really started wailin' on her ass-cheeks and had her screamin' for mercy. But I had to focus; I needed to get her to associate all these great feelings with her tight little bung-hole, so I lubed up my thumb and shoved it in. Wow, that woke her up; my pecker rammin' her blonde bush and my thumb DP'ing her in the ass. She was luvin' it. :mrgreen:

But now I pulled out, flipped her back over and was down between her legs lickin' carpet before she knew it. Soon I had one, then two fingers inside her hot twat. Now I had to find the g-spot to get her to really ride the wave. Once I had her goin' good I took finger number four, licked it, and slid it right up her back door. This was excellent; tongue on her clit, two fingers in her slit and one in the "rusty sheriff's badge". Now it was just a matter of time and sure enough that beautiful bod started buckin' up and down like El Toro. I tongued her clit, pressed up on her g-spot and pumped her rosebud - two in the pink and one in the stink- and sure enough she went off like a 4th of July rocket. Eyes rolled back, couldn't talk and shakin' all over. Then, through all that twitchin', I got a look at her hot-pink popo, and her little brown eye was right there winkin' at me. Ho-boy, I couldn't resist, so I lubed up my mushroom and started knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's back door. :P

Well let me tell ya, all my efforts really paid off. My saucer-head slipped right in - not without a little squealin', mind you - but right past the sphincter and into paradise. Oh god, it was tight as a drum, but I pressed on and got about half way in, which I thought was ok considerin' that, at 50+ she had recently been anal-deflowered and I'm no pencil-dick. Once in, I slid back and forth, forth and back until I was in the groove. Now "Luv-bunny" had already had her fun, and according to my "nut-the-butt" rule, it was my turn to "enjoy" myself. I was rockin' to the beat in that dark, dirty dung-hole and before long all that head-bobbin', pussy-poundin, and doggie-stylin' started to catch up with me and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was pumpin' like a North Sea oil rig. A few more good thrusts just to let her know who was "boss" and I finally shot gobs of goo into that gash; all the spooge that I had been savin' up all week.

Afterwards we were relaxin' and she goes "Did you cum?" and I said "Hell yea, couldn't you feel it?". She says "No, not really. Are you sure you came" and I said "You better believe it". Hmmm, I let it go at that and we were gettin' hungry so we went out to the kitchen and started makin' a snack. All of a sudden Blondie sneezes, whirls around and make tracks for the B-room! Turns out the pressure of the sneeze caused her poop-chute to open up and spew out all the jizz that I just pumped into her!

After she came back we were laughin' about it and she said that, in terms of cummin', she would never doubt me again. But next time I'm in that rosebud I'm going balls deep before I deposit my load. :lol:

Last bumped by oelx2 on Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:45 pm.