Becoming a Hotwife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
NYCWifey

Becoming a Hotwife

Unread post by NYCWifey » Sun May 04, 2008 6:37 pm

Here's a story written by hubby about my latest exploits. We have another meeting scheduled for this Friday. Let me know if you enjoy.

This past Saturday night my wife met with her young fuck buddy again and I had the pleasure of watching.

We met Charles through an adult web site. When we first joined it was for fun and fantasy. She knew I had a desire to see her fucking other men but she always told me (and herself) that it was strictly a fantasy. After all, we’ve been married for twenty years and that was a long time of satisfying monogamous time together. It would be hard to overcome that.

But we did.

Our first step in that direction involved her receiving erotic massages from a guy named Mike who gave her a first rate massage ending with a vigorous finger fuck that resulted in some intense orgasms. Still, she wasn’t quite ready to be fucked by another man.

Then we began chatting with Charles on an adult website. He was 29, a professional, and he was attracted to older women. We decided to meet him for drinks one Friday to see if we hit it off. Well, we did and then went back to his apartment and he and Wifey fucked and sucked each other—giving her two orgasms. It was a very rewarding night.

We decided to meet with Charles again two-weeks later. We got to the restaurant earlier than he did and decided to sit across from each other so that Charles would sit next to her when he arrived. We didn’t want there to be any question about where the evening was going. In fact, Wifey and I had planned for it by going “Fuck Me” shopping—to buy the outfit she would wear when Charles next fucked her. She bought a new top with a plunging neckline, sexy new lingerie from Victoria’s Secret, and a pretty necklace—a necklace she described as the only thing she’d be wearing when Charles was fucking her. It was exciting to be taking my wife to the store to buy the outfit she was going to wear to get fucked by another man. I was not only wholeheartedly supporting her as a hot wife, I was helping her get dressed in the outfit she would wear to cuckold me! Both she and I had some pretty hot sex that night just talking about it.

Charles arrived and we had some drinks and a light dinner, making small talk until it was time to go to his apartment. Wifey was a lot more relaxed this time. She looked great and knew it. Charles seemed to like it. Wifey knew what to expect and she was ready to be fucked by Charles. We got into the apartment and they sat down together on his bed. He asked me if I wanted to get on the bed too but I declined, telling him I’d rather sit on the couch and watch.

Within a few minutes Charles began to caress my wife, kissing her neck and the side of her face. She had a look of contentment on her face as she leaned back and sighed while her passionately kissed her neck and face and caressed her. He soon pulled out one of her breasts and started licking and gently sucking on her erect nipples, causing her to throw her head back and lightly moan in pleasure. He began rubbing her crotch through her slacks as she removed her top and her bra. Once her bra was off he began to hungrily feed on her nipples while she stroked the back of his head and began making “oooh and aaah” sounds. She looked over toward me with that “Oh God this is great” look she gets when she’s in a heightened state of pleasure. Charles unbuttoned her slacks and she lifted her hips off the bed so that he could effortlessly pull her pants and panties off—almost as if they had already rehearsed this move. He pulled off his pants and then resumed kissing her breasts, down her stomach and then across her pubic hairs to her pussy. She let out a breathy gasp as he began to lick and suck on her clit, gently stroking the back of his head while she writhed on his bed.

“MMMM” was all she said, a dreamy smile on her face.

I was hard as a rock, enthralled to be watching my wife, the mother of our children, lost in passion while this young man devoured her hot pussy.

“Oh yeah” she moaned while undulating and slowly feeding her pussy to him.

Charles then crawled up her body and presented his cock to her. She stroked it two or three times before hungrily sucking it into her mouth. It was Charles turn to moan as he slowly began pushing his hardening cock deep into her mouth. I knew Wifey was thoroughly enjoying this as she loves to feel a cock harden in her mouth.

“Oh yeah suck my cock, just like that--it feels so good.” he whispered to her, causing my wife to suck with even greater vigor.

But Charles didn’t want to yet come in her mouth. He pulled back and said “Oh, I want to fuck you so bad." while pulling out a condom, and rolling it over his stiff cock. My wife just moaned in assent as Charles crawled back between her spread legs. She reached down between her legs and helped him align his rubber-clad cock with her opening. He pushed forward and sank deep inside of her.

“Oh God” she began to moan as Charles began to thrust in and out of her. Her pussy must have been super aroused because each thrust produced loud squishing sounds as she thrust back against him.

Wifey wrapped her shapely legs around his hips as she drew him deeply inside of her, moaning and humping against him with an almost frenzied passion. Charles began to kiss her face and mouth and she opened her mouth and began sucking on his tongue with the same energy that her pussy was sucking in his stiff dick. She began to tighten and moan louder. I knew what this meant. It meant she was going to cum and it was going to be a big one.

“Oh yeah…Oh God yeah" she began to scream as she frantically thrust against Charles until she had a screaming orgasm. He continued to pump into her as she let out soft whimpers and pushed against him in after pleasure.

“Are you ready to come?” she asked him.

“Do you want me to?” he replied.

“Oh yeah…I want to feel you cum”

She began to push up against him to get him deeper inside of her.

Charles let out a grunt.

“Oh I love the way you’re moving against me, fucking me.” He said.

He began to thrust harder and harder into her pussy, the tension building in him.

“Oh God, I’m gonna…I’m gonna Cu…” Charles yelled out as he stiffened and thrust one last time into my wife.

And came.

He collapsed on top of her, kissing her breasts and neck. He slowly rolled off of her and laid next to her, gently stroking her breasts and legs.

I moved over to the bed and kissed my wife and slowly nibbled on her nipples. She looked so wanton and beautiful, with a look of contentment on her face that was beyond pleasure. A look that said: “Look what I just did hubby. He fucked me sooo good!”

In a minute or two Charles began to kiss her other breast and I, and then Charles gently caressed my wife’s soaked pussy. I could tell she was loving the erotic attention of two men at once. Soon Charles was hard again.

“Do you want to fuck her?” he asked me.

“No, I’ll take care of that when I get home. But I bet she’d like you to fuck her again” I said.

Wifey just moaned. I kissed her one more time and backed away as Charles rolled on another condom and positioned himself. She spread her legs for him as he once again pushed his cock into her pussy.

“Oh God” she began to cry out.

I moved to the foot of the bed where I was able to enjoy the sight of my wife’s legs wrapped tightly around Charles, his cock disappearing deep inside of her while his balls slapped against her. It was the most erotic sight I’ve ever seen.

After a few minutes Wifey began to moan louder and louder as her second orgasm began to build.

“Oh God, Oh God” she began to yell out as my wife, for the second time, came around Charles’ stiff cock.

After she rested a short time I had an idea:

“Why don’t you let him cum in your mouth” I suggested.

Charles liked the idea. I knew Wifey would too as she loves to suck cock. She got on all fours and practically swallowed his cock up to his balls as Charles fucked her mouth and played with her tits. I wanted her to have some fun too so I licked her soaked pussy as she gave Charles the blowjob of his life. She licked his cock and balls, tongued the head of his cock and then vigorously sucked him deep into her mouth as Charles seemed to lose all bodily control. He (according to Wifey) came a huge amount but, being the wonderful hot wife she is, she swallowed every drop.

After everyone calmed down we bid Charles a good evening and headed home where I then fucked her well-used pussy to a mind-blowing multiple orgasm.

After this Wifey drifted off to sleep. She slept like a naughty angel!

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Re: Becoming a Hotwife

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon May 05, 2008 4:20 pm

Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!

corioliskid
Prepubescent

Re: Becoming a Hotwife

Unread post by corioliskid » Sat May 31, 2008 2:26 am

Great story!

Second time meetings are usually a ton of fun!