Lo-down on the "ho"-down ;-)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
oelx2
Prepubescent

Lo-down on the "ho"-down ;-)

Unread post by oelx2 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:40 am

Nowadays I won't pay for strange, but back in the day I was a-hauntin' and a- huntin' all the big cities checkin' out the skin trade. :up:

See, when it comes to hookers you got yerself a mixed bag of "tricks"; street walkers, kerb crawlers, crack hos, jiggle joint jerkers,
pole-dancin' pole polishers, massage parlor sino-sluts, rest-area lizards and even high class ass-peddlers. But they
all got one thing in common; sucks and fucks for bucks. :D

NY was a real paradise back then, and Times Square was the apple tree. Smut shops, X-rated theaters, buddy booths, live dancers, the whole 9 yards. And the show wasn't just on B'way because lots of the streets and avenues around it were crawling with talent.
Many a night I was drivin' around with a beer between my legs and my member out, "enjoyin'" the show.
It was always great when you'd turn the corner on to 12th ave. and it looked like fashion week out there - high
heels, short skirts, stockings, garters, - and the best part was that you knew these babes were no teasers; most of
'em already had cock-breath and they'd been shinin' their skirts in back seats all night. So window shoppin'
these tarts was a real treat and since they luved jumpin' in cars, it was only a matter of time before I was gettin' "capped". ;)

Now I always go for the willowy blondes, so once I spied one I'd get her in the front
seat and find a good parkin' spot. Sometimes a back lot or a parking garage, but more often then not just a spot on
the side of the road so blondie could start "hummin". We'd always start off with a bit of
small talk; I asked one babe what she did last night and she said "Got drunk and fucked". And one Monday
morning I picked up a strumpet who was oh-so-happy because she just got sprung out of the hoosegow. Sucked me off to
celebrate. :P

Blow jobs in the front seat are always a thrill because you can sit up and either watch the back of
her head abobin' or check out the other strutters walk past while gettin' yer oil changed. Fucks in cars are more
challenging, but that never stopped me. Once I banged a blondie good and after depositin' my load, she asked me
if I wanted to try her friend. I musta got some of her twat juice on my balls, cause I could smell that skank all night.

Things were buzzin' away from Times Square too. Some of the hustlers used to set up
shop on deserted side roads; sometimes you could see 'em in an alleyway on their knees, "plying" their
trade. And then there was the "meat packing" district. Gotta watch out there; once had a hussie in the
front seat who was packin' more "meat" then me! You know how it is; cruisin' the big city 'round midnight snappin' yer carrot
- anything in heels looks good. :whip:

But when it comes to harlotry, Europe has it all. That's because when 'tutes toot yer tooter, it's all on the up and up so ya don't have the cops breathin' down yer neck, and that means you can fuck indoors in a nice cozy bed, not in some outdoor alley with the wind whistlin' up yer crack. This gives lots more variety too, so you can try everything from straight suck-and-fucks to femdoms, golden showers, strap-ons and ladyboys. Oh yeah, and they advertise in the paper too: here's a sample from the latest issue:

24 hours OPEN: Iam young sexy. 19 cm. 162 cm /52 Kg. I will entertain you to make you feel hot. If you Horny. This is The best way to try this Ladyboy. I LIVE IN HOUSE / Villa Privat. I not answer hidden number..Call 20 min before you cum.

Price / Prise 15 min
Mega Frank from 75€,- also DEEP THROAT .
ACTIVE OR PASSIVE shot time 80€
When i do doggy style my ass is looks like the liltte girls ass: come and take a look at it. so sexy;-) that what my custermer said.

Wow, the line must wind around the block outside this transgender's back door. :o

Anyway, like I said those were the good ole days, and it looks like workin' girls are goin' the way of the dinosaur 'cause now you got yer hotwives givin' it up at the club.

Nobody said it better that the late great Archie Bunker, so I'll leave you with his take on the whole setup:

- Look Bunker, there is an unemployment problem in this country.
- Oh, look who's telling me about the unemployment-- I see the unemployment on the streets, and I know who they are.
You got your winos who can't get up off of the ground.
You got your hopheads who can't get back down on the ground.
You got your hookers put out of work by the regular girls giving it away for nothing.
And then you got your ex-politicians who was finked on by the hookers.

Way to go Archie. :up:
Last edited by oelx2 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chrome-chains
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Lo-down on the "ho"-down ;-)

Unread post by Chrome-chains » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:38 pm

Well you certainly must have had the moment to be nostalgic.

Thank you for the vivid imagery and story of the times.
Tall leggy slutwife looking for Dominant, imaginative, professional men. Please be well groomed and at least 6 inches in length.

You can't turn a bad girl good...but when a good girl goes bad...she's gone forever (Jay Z)

oelx2
Prepubescent

Unread post by oelx2 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:45 am

Take a walk through Times Square
Back when sleaze was the rage,
Mem'ry lane, if you dare;
Gonna rattle your cage.

Pop your coin in the slot,
Seedy flix on the screen;
Horny blondes gettin' hot,
Lickin' blacks til they're clean.

Big dick Shaft in the saddle,
Blaxploitation passed the test,
Hot slut legs gonna straddle
His black dick- it's the best!

70's cunts gettin' porked,
Way back then they had fuzz.
On her back gettin' dorked;
What a great time that was.

Ain't that Agnetha from ABBA
With a dick in her 'bud?
And a puss full of Bubba;
She's just lovin' double pud.

Now your quarter's run out
Hope you had a good wank,
And your load you did spout
From that yankin' yer crank.

:up: :up: :up:

oelx2
Prepubescent

Unread post by oelx2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:34 am

Just found out that this is called "periscopin'" :)

Blow jobs in the front seat are always a thrill because you can sit up and either watch the back of
her head abobin' or check out the other strutters walk past while gettin' yer oil changed.