A HW guide for having threesomes MFM

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Truckstar
Player

Re: A HW guide for having threesomes MFM

Unread post by Truckstar » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:44 am

How to Start for the first time

So tonight is the night, the first time. The very first time you and your partner will be having sex and including another man.

OK, this is straight MFM, no humiliation. Or cuckold stuff. Use this and adapt as required. Notwithstanding everything above, to avoid repetition.

in the beginning it can be difficult especially the first time and everyone is a bit nervous. The one thing you want to avoid is drinking to excess as it increases the risk that boundaries will be crossed thereby leading to issues later. I always say for the first time one drink. Not one bottle of wine, one drink no more.

The husband/wife need to start by planning how to start it and make sure there is a firm agreement with it and if not then the two of you will need to find a way around it. This is key, even if it feels fake or false, it works to plan and rehearse.

With that said, based on experience with threesome the best way to start a threesome is to make sure everyone is included. There are many ways you can do this and I will include a few tips to give you ideas. However it will be up to you decide, based on your knowledge of everyone about what will work.

Very nervous
1. A cheesy but effective one would be playing strip poker (or other quick card game) whereby the 'looser' removes an article of clothing.
2. Play 'Twister' naked. Not so simple with some of our age groups on here.
3. Write 12 cards with instructions on them and then place them into two containers so that each person can pick two randomly.
3a. Pot one has cards marked tongue, finger, hand, nose, palm and knee. The second pot has mouth, Pussy/cock, nipples, ass hole, chest and stomach. Then in turn you marry up the pot one with the pot two on somebody of the opposite sex. Replace and go again. The woman should swap between the men.

More adventurous
With this suggestion the woman takes lead by either undressing in front of them or leave the room to slip in something "more comfortable" in which she put on something sexy. She then begin to undress the friend and she encourage him to explore her body while the husband watches. Then all three of you go to the bedroom.

The very adventurous
Once you are together - go for it say "We all know why we are here" and the woman should go full on for the other man, it is easy for the hubby to catch up.
Or
The Hubby just starts undressing and the wife joins in and encourages the OM to follow suit.

This is by far the most direct and sure fire method I have ever tried.

In conclusion there are many ways to start a mfm threesome and hopefully some of these suggestions will help. Remember this can be one of the most enjoyable parts of the threesome or it can be a point that creates conflict. The best way, I feel, to make it as enjoyable as possible is to talk it through lots before meeting the third, to let him know what you have planned and to work out any issues that he may have. If you can do this then I feel it will be enjoyable experience for all three of you.

mrsexycouple3540
Prepubescent

Unread post by mrsexycouple3540 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:10 am

Great guide to having a successful mfm. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

Kristie72
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Kristie72 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:17 am

Thanks so much for all your information Truckstar! As someone who'll be in this very situation next week, I appreciate all the tips I can get :)

Kupl
Virgin

Unread post by Kupl » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:10 am

Nice guide. We like to meet guys for MFM and have found that the other men (even experienced ones) are nervous about it. I've found it best to go the bathroom upon entering the hotel room, and let her start kissing the guy and normal foreplay. This gives her the time to do an 'orientation' of the guy so that's he's not so nervous and I join after they are both at least partially undressed.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Grateful for all the positive feedback

PGHCpl
Virgin

Unread post by PGHCpl » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:14 pm

Thanks for the great advice. We met a guy one-time for MFM who straight-up said said he was nervous and furthermore said " but I guess if a person is not nervous in this situation, they are not normal." LOL.

I'm a little personally worried about the people who dive into cuck, no involvement, without starting it MFM. Certainly here the locked eyes-off cuck is the apex and ideal but as a former "bull" I'd lift my bullish tail and shit on a guy who lets me do his wife without ever meeting me first, and I'd work against him to bring me up and him down in every aspect of life as that's natural. I think the best way to be humans, to be friends and do this whole lifestyle is MFM and then cuck might be a progression from that once there is a mutual respect between the triad. Thanks for telling about MFM. I feel so, so, so lucky to have experienced MFM in my life. It's a dream that many people can think about but never fulfill. Your guide has helped some people move toward fruition of this goal.

Sandy S
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sandy S » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Hi all, I'm new here and pavo's wife (he recently described our relationship in another thread ;)).

One of the great ways to get into a threesome is to make a movie night at home, if possible on a big bed. That's what happened last week to us. My boyfriend came over and we all wanted to watch a movie. We covered ourselves with a large blanket and of course, I sat in the middle. I slowly started playing with each of them and each responded (one having an access to my upper parts, and the other to my lower parts ;)).
The key - as you write above - is that the woman takes control and the initiative. And if the men are turned on, they'll just follow :D

Kupl
Virgin

Unread post by Kupl » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:37 pm

Sandy S wrote: The key - as you write above - is that the woman takes control and the initiative. And if the men are turned on, they'll just follow :D
That's a pretty cool approach, everybody there in the bed and just let nature take its course.
We have met guys with either
1) zero MFM experience or
2) bad experiences with husbands going neurotic in hotel rooms when they get 'what they wanted' .

So, generally speaking our guys have been scared and didn't take to it like a fish in water. It's much better if the woman leads and the husband does everything he can to signal that this is okay. The other guy can be very nervous on the first time with a new couple, understandably because apparently some husbands go apeshit when they realize it's really happening, going past point of no return. LOL.

calicocat1
Prepubescent

Unread post by calicocat1 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:52 pm

Thanks truckstar, I already read through the post probably a year ago and forwarded it to the wife. We talked about it for some time but we just never found the right guy. Now that we are getting closer, I had to go back and re-read it again to make sure we are ready. I can say that because of people like yourself and the many others on here supplying valuable information like this post we are entering this lifestyle well informed. Thanks again

Luckyhub
Prepubescent

Unread post by Luckyhub » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:24 pm

Mrs. LH and I have had quite a few MFMs and have had a great time every time. One thing that may help is we have always done it with a guy who has experience with group sex. Mostly guys with a lot of experience. So they know how to make it comfortable- and by this point, we do too. These guys are easy to find on swinger web sites like LS if you ask the right questions. But my main advice is don't be worried! It's sex! Your body knows what to do and once you get turned on its all pretty damn natural :) i agree with the advice above about male performance anxiety and I would add this: 1. It seriously happens to every single guy who tries group sex of whatever flavor at least one time. I have seen the biggest studs with the hugest equipment and tons of experience lose it suddenly and they know it's no big deal. And 2. It's actually better when this happens in a 3way than in one on one sex because the other guy can take over until you recover - take the time to watch, take some pictures, enjoy the show.
This is fun stuff folks, it's natural and it isn't work - it's some awesome play.

sjoof
Prepubescent

Unread post by sjoof » Wed May 04, 2016 4:35 am

thanks for this awesome guide

KznCurious
Prepubescent

Unread post by KznCurious » Fri May 06, 2016 9:00 am

Thanks for the your advice truckstar!

We are not to experienced but this is how we go about a MMF. Usually we meet the potential Bull for a few snacks and a drink or two but the intention is always to have sex! Prior to the meeting we have already gotten to know the guy through phone or cam and discussed the rules ie condoms etc. If there is good chemistry between my wife and the new Bull i give them space to get close and dance etc while i film / take pics of the meeting of the two , which is a huge thrill. (Capturing the moments on meeting , starting to get intimate and after the sex are all moments i try to capture.)

After a few minutes my wife leaves the room and returns in something sexy. Once she comes into the room the atmosphere changes and i give my wife and the bull time to bond and seduce one another. After a period of them bonding i join them or i allow them to finish alone. Joining in depends on my wife. If she prefers to only have one man at a time we have sex with each other directly after the bull has fucked her.

We keep it to sex. After the sex its always small talk and then we part ways. Everyone satisfied! Every couple is different. Do what makes you happy!

Iamtheman
Trainable

Unread post by Iamtheman » Tue May 17, 2016 3:11 pm

This was incredibly entertaining (and informative!) read. MFMs are my favorite. I feel connected to my SO and she get's to enjoy variety of many lovers. I particularly agree with the recommendation that a guy take a moment (husbands and lovers) to sit back and watch when you're taking a break. Watching is almost, but not quite as fun as doing!

SilverPair
Prepubescent

Unread post by SilverPair » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:24 pm

Very thought provoking information and discussion. Thanks for sharing!

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:07 pm

SilverPair wrote:Very thought provoking information and discussion. Thanks for sharing!
Welcome to OHW, SilverPair.

:)

Mia

pinkandneo
Virgin

Unread post by pinkandneo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:52 pm

Fantastic thread. Thank you Truckstar.

thecuckoldscave
Prepubescent

Unread post by thecuckoldscave » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:01 am

If you're looking for a complete course on every aspect of cuckoldry, check out The Hedonist's Hall. We offer a comprehensive look at cuckoldry through a program that delivers weekly video trainings.

Whether you're trying to convince your wife to get involved or just educating yourself, we have the answers you're looking for.

Check us out at https://www.thecuckoldscave.com/p/the-hedonists-hall

We are proud to support Our Hotwives. We donate 50% of any proceeds that are generated when someone signs up after visiting us from Out Hotwives. It's just one of the way we like to give back to our community.
Cuckold Relationship: Information, Advice, and Coaching in Cuckold Relationships

http://www.cuckoldrelationship.com

SmilingHusband
Pervert

Unread post by SmilingHusband » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:01 am

I know this is an older thread, but I just wanted to say that SC and I put a lot of these ideas from Mr. T into play on our last MFM, and it was by far the best one we ever had. I was way more involved than ever, and SC's overall mental/physical satisfaction was brought to a higher level.

We especially used (and liked) the suggestion of her staying "in the middle".

good times! :)

buzzgunner
Prepubescent

Unread post by buzzgunner » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:47 pm

I'm brand new to the forum and am glad to have found it. As someone who has experienced what was, for the most part, a truly wonderful MFM threesome, I'd like to add my two-cents worth to the discussion to date. (It's actually going to be more like two-thousand cents, so bare with me, please.)

First off, Truckstar, thanks for all the detail on how to make a threesome work (or how to troubleshoot one that isn't working.) I wish I'd had all of this reference 30 years ago. Back in 1985, my wife and I were in a solid MFM threesome with a very close male friend (Steve.) It lasted for six wonderful months and them fell apart due to a number of the points you address.
Truckstar wrote:A threesome is not a game for men lacking in self-esteem. The dangers are obvious, the questions will rattle around your brain -
1. Will she like him more than me?
2. Will he have a bigger cock than me?
3. Will he last longer than me?
4. What if I can't get hard?
5. The real game killer, what if I come too soon?
I thought my self-esteem was fine going into our threesome, which turned out to be, at best, naïve. Of the 5 questions you list, some ended up coming into play more than others.

1. Will she like him more than me? Initially, no, but by the end of the threesome, yes (but in a way I'll detail later/below.)
2. Will he have a bigger cock than me? Never a problem. His cock and mine were virtually identical.
3. Will he last longer than me? Definitely. Steve was a machine and could fuck until the sun burned out. Also, my expectations were all based on my own prior performance, so it was a double shocker.
4. What if I can't get hard? That never happened to Steve and only rarely happened to me, so it was less of an issue than one might expect.
Choose a complete stranger you never plan to see again, and only proceed if it feels right, or find someone you can trust, someone non-confrontational and genuine.
Going with the second option was the only choice for me. My wife wouldn't even have considered a threesome if I'd proposed a stranger (no matter how attractive, polite, and talented he might be.)

My wife was a virgin when we met and, prior to the threesome, had never fucked anyone but me. (During her senior year in high school, she and her boyfriend did just about every except fuck. He wanted to, she refused, citing fear of pregnancy and they ultimately broke up over it.) Anyway, I very much wanted to watch another guy fuck her and decided to see if I could arrange it. I carefully brought up the point that I'd had other lovers before I met her (she already knew this) and it seemed unfair that she'd never had any "experiences" with other men. After casually mentioning this on a number of occasions, I finally suggested that it might not be too late for her to address that deficit. When she didn't immediately reject my veiled suggestion that it might be possible for her to fuck someone other than me, I continued to bring up the topic from time to time until I was reasonably sure that she'd accepted the premise as reasonable and potentially achievable.

At that point, I started suggesting that Steve might be a good, trustworthy choice and she didn't shy away from that suggestion either. (She liked Steve a lot, although just as a good friend at that point, and she thought he was attractive. Those two points made him a strong candidate in my book.) After getting the idea of Steve fucking her firmly planted in her head, one day she finally replied, "Well, if he's interested..." At that point, I knew I'd done it. I pitched the idea to Steve (waiting to suggest it to him until after my wife had already accepted the idea.) Once he got over his shock and had his "only if she's really interested" proviso satisfied, the rest was just scheduling... (Steve was very polite and properly reserved when I made the proposition to him. Still, I'd known him long enough to recognize the look in his eyes. It's what you'd expect to see when you offer a couple pounds of sirloin to a dog that hasn't eaten in several days. It was actually kind of hard not to laugh.)
I've said it before and I will say it again, I'd strongly advise against inviting close friends into your bed. There are... self-respect issues involved.
Because of our particular circle of friends, acquaintances, co-workers, etc., and in no small part due to my wife's apprehension with regard to potential issues arising from a threesome with someone less trusted, Steve was the only real choice that ever existed. After the first time that Steve fucked my wife (which was even hotter than I'd expected it to be), and the "pre-wedding jitters" were out of the way, everything proceeded swimmingly. After that, the three of us got together frequently for sex and had a great time.
If it all goes wrong, you need to be able to sever ties with the third person immediately, painlessly and effectively so no one ever need find out what a perverted filthy pair you really are.
This was never a concern for me. Even if our threesome failed spectacularly (which it did), my wife and I trusted Steve enough to know that he'd never go around afterwards, bad-mouthing us to other people we knew. (We were 100% correct about that. He, sadly, just kind of faded out of our lives. Eventually, he moved to another state and we haven't seen him for a couple decades. As a former computer security professional, my web-search-fu is pretty damn awesome and I do know exactly where he lives now, should we ever want to get in touch again.)
Firstly if it all starts going wrong, stop, have the decency to say, this is not for me and I am going to have to stop... If the hubby says, I gotta stop this and gets up and goes to the other room, the worse thing ever, is for the wife and BF to continue, that is rude.
That EXACTLY describes what killed the threesome. I mentioned above that an issue developed regarding my wife liking Steve more than me. What actually happened was kind of two different, but related, complications.

First, it became painfully obvious (to me and apparently me alone) that my wife was definitely enjoying fucking Steve more than she enjoyed fucking me. Steve was lighter and more limber than me, he could keep going for much longer, and he was the "forbidden lover" that nice (married) girls aren't supposed to have, so fucking him was more exciting for her.

Second, she was starting to fall in love with Steve, or at least she thought that she was. (I didn't learn this until years later, during a very frank and candid discussion about our long-dead threesome.) She told me that she wasn't falling out of love with me, but rather that her feelings for Steve were becoming more and more like her feelings for me. She said that it was starting to feel like she had two husbands.

The final nail in the coffin was her paying almost all her attention to Steve, while mostly ignoring me. When I finally told her (them) that I was going to bed, she said that she wanted to continue one with Steve because "he hadn't had his orgasm yet." After hitting the sack and listening to them playing in the living room for the next half hour, I finally got dressed and stormed out of the house, right past the two if them fucking in missionary position. What followed was a pretty rocky few weeks before things started to return to normal.

Of course, throughout this whole relationship which I'd set up, I was winging it with no one experienced to offer any guidance or suggestions. I think if I'd had your advice back then, before the threesome got started, thing might have gone much, much better and lasted a lot (years?) longer. At least that's my wish.

(As a P.S., there's a lot more detail to this story, but I think I've covered all the salient points.)
"People who say "Money can't buy happiness" don't know where to shop!" - Henry Sandberg
"I never drink anything scotch-colored. It makes me break out in handcuffs." - Jennifer Chanitz

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:13 pm

BuzzG, Thanks for your honest and frank warranting of my threesome advice, you are a great man.

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:41 pm

I found this thread very helpful and informative, Thanks.

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:29 am

Luv2watchher wrote:I found this thread very helpful and informative, Thanks.
Positive feedback is great - thanks

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:07 pm

After reading this entire thread, I think I can add a couple of thoughts: there has been all kinds of good advice here but here's how my wife and I generally do it ...

We like to meet men for a lunch/dinner drink situation together. If all works out and the chemistry is right, then we either -- invite him to our home, somewhat rarely, OR, go home, discuss it and invite him to another encounter. This time it might be dinner at our house. This time, at an appropriately classy moment, I might start unbuttoning her blouse from behind as the suitor watches. It doesn't take long for him to be sucking on her tits or something like that.

Then I let them get their personal groove on by perhaps excusing myself as others on this thread have suggested. Needing to go pee or whatever. But I'll be back, gradually, probably after he's got his cock in her and watch the action from behind, quietly, from our bathroom. I will let him have her but after he cums, I definitely climb in and take her for sloppy seconds. If we've known him for a while, I don't excuse myself and just watch them fuck. I will say that watching your wife is the best porn you've ever seen!

And that's the thing. I watch as he fucks her. Then I fuck her as he watches and gets hard again. Then he fucks her as I get hard again. Two men can do what one man cannot ever hope to achieve what one man can do alone with a woman. That's an orgasmatic fact.

Our formula has been a tag team situation. The guest always goes first and I get to watch, gradually, as he fucks her. Then I do get those sloppy seconds! Then I watch as he takes her again. And then, yes, I can do her again too! Maybe we'll see after that.

But how much fucking has that been? My wife has known this experience many times. So fucking hot.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:51 am

knight4princess wrote:After reading this entire thread, I think I can add a couple of thoughts: there has been all kinds of good advice here but here's how my wife and I generally do it ...

We like to meet men for a lunch/dinner drink situation together. If all works out and the chemistry is right, then we either -- invite him to our home, somewhat rarely, OR, go home, discuss it and invite him to another encounter. This time it might be dinner at our house. This time, at an appropriately classy moment, I might start unbuttoning her blouse from behind as the suitor watches. It doesn't take long for him to be sucking on her tits or something like that.

Then I let them get their personal groove on by perhaps excusing myself as others on this thread have suggested. Needing to go pee or whatever. But I'll be back, gradually, probably after he's got his cock in her and watch the action from behind, quietly, from our bathroom. I will let him have her but after he cums, I definitely climb in and take her for sloppy seconds. If we've known him for a while, I don't excuse myself and just watch them fuck. I will say that watching your wife is the best porn you've ever seen!

And that's the thing. I watch as he fucks her. Then I fuck her as he watches and gets hard again. Then he fucks her as I get hard again. Two men can do what one man cannot ever hope to achieve what one man can do alone with a woman. That's an orgasmatic fact.

Our formula has been a tag team situation. The guest always goes first and I get to watch, gradually, as he fucks her. Then I do get those sloppy seconds! Then I watch as he takes her again. And then, yes, I can do her again too! Maybe we'll see after that.

But how much fucking has that been? My wife has known this experience many times. So fucking hot.

That is pretty hot!

Is she multi orgasmic or just likes being fucked for a long time?

No condoms are used from what you've described?

Do you both ever work on her at the same time or its only the tag team method you described?

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Jeff111 wrote:
That is pretty hot!

Is she multi orgasmic or just likes being fucked for a long time?

No condoms are used from what you've described?

Do you both ever work on her at the same time or its only the tag team method you described?
She has been extremely multi-orgasmic -- so much so that she's actually embarrassed about it and made me promise not to keep count. But one time I did keep count anyway when I and another guy were tag-teaming her. She came more than 40 times that night!
Since she's gone through menopause, she has come back down to the range of many other women -- maybe six or eight in a tag-team session.

Many times the men we are with don't use condoms and neither do I. So lots of creampies. Yes, sometimes we both play with her at the same time but frequently it's one and then another.

It has been a while since we've had one of these sessions and we aim to find another male friend to play with soon.