How my wife became a rich man's mistress

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
insertomit
Experienced

How my wife became a rich man's mistress

Unread post by insertomit » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:40 am

Note: I started writing this and then home was hit hard by the winter storm. We just got electricity back but have no running water and I need to clean up some water damage. I will update this as I have time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met my future wife, Alice, while I was working in Hong Kong over 10 years ago. I won't go too much into the details but I work in science and I saw a post doctoral research position and jumped at the chance to go live and work in HK. I have always been fascinated with China and I had always want to live in a foreign country (I am a white American).

The people I worked with at research institution were not originally from Hong Kong or China but from other places around the world such as India and Europe. I really wanted to learn Chinese so I went online to meet some people to practice Chinese. A friend introduced me to a woman that had earned her university degree in English and wanted to practice so she did not lose her ability.

I fell in love with her pretty quickly and she said she loved me as well. She lived with her family in Shenzhen, a former fishing village outside of Hong Kong that now has 12 million people. I would meet her in Shenzhen any chance I could. It was tiring because I would work 60 to 80 hours, talk with her on the computer, and see visit her but I loved that time in my life.

My wife is an extremely attractive woman then and now. Men would turn their heads to look at her. She would give them a cold look but if you caught her smiling her smile will make you warm. She was honest with me and would tell me about men that would hit on her or ask her out.

There was a 45-year-old that worked with her mother and owned 2 homes, a British man that gave her a ride home as she waited for a bus, and her father's sister's brother-in-law that she called Shushu (uncle). When she would tell me this I would feel jealousy, angst, anger, but I also felt hornier than I had ever felt!

I had not been a stranger to being a cuckold. I have had girlfriends in the past that cheated on me but we would break up or make up and still be monogamous. I first learned of the fetish of cuckolding in a few years before I moved to China. I had even cuckolded another man with my ex-gf who cheated on me when we dated.

Anyway I think she knew before I told her that it made me excited. She was a very traditional girl then and would call me a pervert when I would mention sex when we chatted online but she wouldn't shut off or dump me like I thought would happen if when I was honest with her.

When we had sex I would sometimes role play with her. She has a forced fantasy and I would blindfold her and pretend to be someone else. I found that pretending to be some types of men would make her wet while other descriptions would turn her off. I would include include some of the men she mentioned hitting on her.

Once my rotation was up I decided to move to Shenzhen and work as a English teacher so our relationship could continue. I asked Alice's parents and then Alice if she would be my wife and they all accepted. This was about when Shushu propositioned her. He was in his late 40s, short, and stocky Chinese man. He was very confident but not arrogant. He didn't live with his wife or son as they lived in his hometown where he and his wife first met.

She refused him but he persisted. At first I was very pissed off. I felt insulted because I had met him before and I am sure he knew we were engaged by then. I had even stayed at his home when we visited her aunt and uncle (his brother) when he was not there and they needed the extra bed for me.

When I told her to never talk to him again she made me madder when she defended him. She said things like her family owned him and he was only lonely. We had a big fight about it but I relented and told her I was sorry and I didn't mean to blame her. She apologized too and told me she would avoid him.

It didn't take long for me to fetishize it and bring him up when we role played. It must have been the taboo of it by him being a relative and someone we would actually see rather than made up people but we were extremely turned on that first time. We both would bring it up more and more until it was a common occurrence when we had sex.

We were working on her fiancée visa for her to come to America with me because my pay would be better in America. We didn't live together during this time. She lived with her parents and I lived in a crappy room that I rented nearby. After she got approved for her visa I accepted a job offer and we made our plans to leave to go to America and get married.

Before we left I really wanted to make this fantasy a reality. I don't think it would happen because many times after we role played she would say, "you know I would never really do that." It turned out a week before we left for America we had that chance.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Re: How my wife became a rich man's mistress

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:03 am

Intreguing story so far, keep going!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

oldandcucked

Unread post by oldandcucked » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:14 am

insertomit wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:40 am
There was a 45-year-old that worked with her mother and owned 2 homes, a British man that gave her a ride home as she waited for a bus, and her father's sister's brother-in-law that she called Shushu (uncle). When she would tell me this I would feel jealousy, angst, anger, but I also felt hornier than I had ever felt!
You need to tell us more about this.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:33 pm

Is this a true or fantasy thread? It's hot either way but I just want some context.

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:07 pm

For the month before we left China I had moved out of my apartment and sold most of my belongings. I was living with Alice and her parents. It wasn't the best situation because I was sleeping on a mat. It was unspoken that Alice and I had sex with each other but they were not going to let their unmarried daughter sleep in the same bed at night with her boyfriend. That is too progressive for them. The only time we could have sex was when we got a hotel room or when we both were alone with each other at the apartment. Being denied her made me want her more and I would flirt with her and we would try to sneak around as often as we could.

A week before we left her family had a big party for us. It was a wedding party without the legal marriage. If we got legally married in China then she would have needed a different visa and it usually takes longer.

It was not a huge party but shushu was there and I was teasing her about him. I asked her if she was coming back to her parents home with me or if she was going home with him. In Chinese wedding parties the bride and groom go to each table and have a toast with them. So I had already drank a lot even before I sat down with the close family after most of the family friends had left. Shushu was there drinking and eating with his brother and we sat down with them and finally I got to have something to eat. I was slurring my words and they had me eat so I could perform that night!

This kept on until Auntie and her husband had to leave. I had been telling them that I wouldn't be performing because I was staying at Alice's parents home and he offered to let us use one of the properties he owns but does not have rented to someone. My memory is a little foggy here but I jumped at the chance. Alice tried to say we could not take advantage of him but he said it would be a gift to us.

We didn't stay long after that and he drove us to his property. We didn't own a car and he was going to go back to his home after he showed us inside. Before we walked in Alice gave me a look with big eyes asking, "Is this what I think it is." But all I could give her was a "I don't know" look.

The whole place was furnished and modern. Unlike Alice's parents home, there was an elevator, A/C (off though), and actual mattresses. (Alice's childhood bed was blankets over plywood). I was suspecting he used the place for his own use because he seemed too familiar with the things. It was a small apartment with two bedrooms with their own attached bathrooms, a large living room with a kitchen, and a balcony area. There wasn't much food in the refrigerator but there were some snacks and liquor.

Alice was holding my hand as we looked around. I asked if he would have a drink with us before he left and he accepted. Alice squeezed my hand, tilted her head, and gave me another look, but he interrupted us and told us to have a seat while he got the drinks.

"What are we doing?" Alice asked me.

"Do you want to?"

"What?"

"Our fantasy." She just laughed. "Lets have a drink." I said, "Think about it and if you want to try it then ask for another."

He came back with some drinks and we talked. His English is not very good so Alice would translate for us. Alice slowly sipped on her drink but Shushu and I drank ours pretty fast. He asked about what would we do in America and our future plans. I acted drunker than I usually was and rubbed Alice's leg as we talked. I asked him about himself and thanked him for helping out Alice's family. I was putting it on really thick, but I could be confused for being very drunk. Before Alice had finished her drink I asked if she would like another. She said she will if I wanted her to.

Alice wasn't drinking jiu (a peanut flavored white liquor) like we were and I poured her more red wine. I brought it to her and we all had a toast. I told him we are very grateful to him and that we owed him a lot. Shushu and I finished our shot and Alice did the same and drank the whole cup of wine. I wanted Alice to translate, "I want to give you my wife for tonight," but she was too embarrassed to say that out load. I tried to say it in English and bad Chinese but he just looked at me and asked Alice what I was saying. She was getting red, from both the alcohol and embarrassment, got up and walked over to him. She leaned down and gave him a kiss and told him, my husband wants to wear a green hat, meaning I want him to sleep with her.

He looked over at me but I was laying back with my eyes barely open. He wasted no time and pulled her onto his lap and kissed her neck and face. He pulled her dress down and buried his face in her small breasts. Alice was facing him but she looked back every so often. She told me later she wasn't sure if I was going to change her mind and didn't want me to feel bad.

After he was done licking her in places he had only dreamed about he pushed her so that she sat next to him and yanked down his pants. He was moving at lightning speed, laid her down, spread her legs, and licked ever part of her pussy that his tongue would reach. Alice looked at me with her OMG-face and I pulled out my cock and started edging. Alice told me later it helped that I was watching her and she quickly came and squeezed his face with her thighs.

He looked over to me and saw me masturbating and gave me a disgusted look. He said something to Alice and she translated saying that Shushu isn't gay and he doesn't want a 3P (i.e. a threesome). I told him I understood as he pulled Alice's mouth to his cock. It looked like his cock was shorter than mine but he was thick. He held the back of her head as she licked and he helped her put his cock in her mouth. He tilted his head back and groaned as she sucked back and forth on him.

I had to stop jerking off as I felt like I was about to blow. Shushu must have had the same thought as he pulled his cock from Alice's mouth and sat back down. He pulled Alice back on top of him and rubbed his cock along her slit. Looking back we should have talked about the use of condoms and ground rules but this was was something that fell in our lap and we were all going full speed, especially Shushu. Once his cock was lined up he pulled Alice down on him. He was thicker than she is use to and he had to use some force getting himself balls deep in her. One arm around her waist and the other arm up along her back pulling down with his hand on her shoulder. Her back was shaking in waves and she gave a deep moan through the whole process of getting his cock in her.

As he pulled her up I could see her inner labia stretching around his cock and then he pulled her back down. It was so erotic! I couldn't believe I was watching this! My young soon to be wife on top of a chubby, middle aged man.

Alice was getting into it even more. She held onto his shoulders and helped pick her body up and slide back down, a moan as she went up and a grunt as he impaled her. After a few minutes she was easily bouncing up and down as he stretched her out. I could see Alice's natural vaginal lubrication pool up where their sex organs met. It was making a sloppy white mess on his balls.

My wife feels tight to me. 10-years later she still does. Just as all men have different shape and size cocks, women have variation as well. Alice is on the small vagina size. When we started having sex I was too big for her and she had to get use to my shape. He didn't last long buried in her tight glove and grunted into her as he rapidly bounced her on his lap. Both of them moaned, "Oh-Oh-Oh-Ohhhhh" in repetition as he shot his cum inside her. She collapsed on top of him, both of them exhausted and covered in sweat.

They were whispering to each other with his cock still in her and she turned her head to look at me. She was embarrassed and covered her bottom where they were connected with a nearby blanket.

"Shushu wants me to go to bed with him... with you not there."

"Do you want to?"

"I do if you do," she replied.

"I do."

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:09 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:33 pm
Is this a true or fantasy thread? It's hot either way but I just want some context.
This is true but it is from my own memory so some of the details may be distorted.

dede58
Prepubescent

Unread post by dede58 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:51 pm

wow nice story, very exciting. thanks for detailling us this scene

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:49 pm

oldandcucked wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:14 am
insertomit wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:40 am
You need to tell us more about this.
The first two are boring. She tried to pass the friend of her mother to her cousin. The British man asked for her number but she didn't give it to him.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:35 pm

insertomit wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:09 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:33 pm
This is true but it is from my own memory so some of the details may be distorted.
Wow. This is a totally crazy story. What a way to start the lifestyle

oldandcucked

Unread post by oldandcucked » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:16 am

Your story reminds me of the movie The Lover 1992 movie. I still wank to sex scenes of Jane March in that movie.

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 am

oldandcucked wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:16 am
Your story reminds me of the movie The Lover 1992 movie. I still wank to sex scenes of Jane March in that movie.
Thanks! I never saw this film. My wife loves Tony Leung though so we will watch together.

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:55 pm

Shushu pulled Alice off of him and I saw his slimy cock pull out of her. He moved her to her side and Alice collapsed there. Shushu reached under a side table and pulled out cigarettes and an ashtray. He took one out, lit it, and tossed them on the table for me, telling me to smoke. He sat back with his foot perched up on the chair, his cock glistening from his cum and Alice's wetness.

Alice was still catching her breath, not moving but staring up at the ceiling and not making eye contact with me. Her legs were spread with one hanging off the edge of the seat and her chest heaved with every deep breath she took. Shushu's semen trickled out of her gaping vagina.

I hadn't cum yet but I took Shushu up on his offer and smoked. I quit smoking years before but it is common for me to smoke every once in a while when we are drinking. When I visited Alice's hometown each man I met gave me a cigarette. I would try to smoke one but they kept coming. I would be smoking a cigarette with 5 unlit cigarettes between my fingers. It was only after that visit my wife told me if you really don't want then say, "No thank you, I REALLY don't want." Otherwise people would just think I was being polite.

I wanted to take Alice in my arms right then. At the time I didn't know anything about cleaning up or reclaiming sex. I inhaled that cigarette as Shushu sat there and looked down at and rubbed his free hand up and down the thigh that hung on his lap.

He put out his cigarette and stood up. He pulled Alice up off her feet and put his arms around her and walked her to one of the bedrooms. Once inside he shut the door behind him.

I listened intently but I didn't hear anything. I tiptoed to the door and pressed my ear as close as I could without making a noise. Nothing.

I went back to my seat and finished my cigarette. Once I was done with one I would light up another and listen. By the time I was halfway done with the pack I heard the sound of a bed banging against the wall. I rushed to the door with the banging getting louder and louder.

I could barely hear their grunts over the banging and my cock was at full attention pressing into my underwear. I started masturbating right there and listened. The banging stopped but now there was creaking. I couldn't hear Alice moaning. She later told me she tried to hold her voice in. I don't know why but I felt guilty for listening so I went back to the living room area and sat back down. I drank the baijiu right out of the bottle. I didn't know if it was just my imagination but the sound of their sex got louder and louder. I beat off ferociously but my lust wasn't satisfied so I tugged at my cock over and over until when I orgasmed nothing came out.

I must have fallen asleep from drunkeness and exhaustion but I woke up Alice shaking my shoulder. She asked me if I was ready to go. Pain shot through my head as my eyes were exposed to the light. "Oh fuck, what have I done!" I thought.

"Are you okay. I am so sorry I made you do that baby." I said. "Please forgive me."

She burst out crying and fell into my arms. "I thought you would hate me!" She cried.

"Don't ever leave me." she whispered to me as we snuggled and kissed. I felt her panty covered crotch with my thigh as she lay on me and they were soaking. As we lay there I could hear the sound of a shower running. "How many times had he cum in her," I thought. I reached down and ran my fingers under her panties through the port on her leg and she felt soaked.

Looking at my fingers I said, "You are soaking more than when we pretend." Alice propped herself up on my chest and just looked at me with her head cocked to the side. Here eyes were still puffy from tears and she started to giggle. "You are such a selang (pervert/ sex maniac)."

I was kissing her passionately and I moved my hand to her pussy so I could feel the wetness she got from Shushu. She wanted me to stop. She said she was dirty. Whenever Alice and I would have sex I would call her a slut. She always corrected me and said, "Only yours."

"I like you dirty," I said. "Now you are another man's slut too." She elbowed me in my side and told me to shut up and that she was just drunk. "If you don't like being dirty, then why don't you go take shower?"

At first she said she can't because Shushu was in there, but then I made her realize that was the point. Any post clarity I had been overcome by more lust and she went. I watched as she walked to the door and waited a few minutes. Then I raced there and listened. I couldn't hear anything but the splashing of water so I slowly opened the door and took a peak. It was foggy but it looked like Alice was on her knees in front of him. Her head moving back and forth. She then stood up and bent over and he came in behind her. I jerked off right there and came in my hand.

After I orgasmed I sulked back to the chair and waited. I heard the door open and close. A few minutes later I heard it open again. Alice came out with a towel around her body and one around her hair. She had come for our travel bag with her clothes and Shushu came out dressed. He grunted an acknowledgement to me and told Alice he was going to leave and make ourselves at home. She walked him to the door saying something to him but he didn't reply. He gave her a kiss, opened the door, and left.

I rushed to Alice and grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into me. I mauled her breasts through the towel and pulled her wet hair down. She tried to get me to stop because she was all clean now. I growled at her and she loved it, I picked her up over my shoulder and took her to the same bed that Shushu fucked her in all night. She smelled like soap but I could still smell him on her. I humped furiously into her and told her how much I loved her. I asked her how many times he fucked her and came inside of her.

I was impressed, I had never gone that long before. She wanted me to slow down because she was sore. That turned me on even more. She felt different too, not firm like if you pressed into Jello but soft like pudding. But warm, so so warm. "Did you clean his cum out?" I asked. "No" she replied.

I started fucking her hard again but Alice winced. She wasn't enjoying me so I slowed down until we were making love slowly. Eventually we were just connected without either moving. I rolled over to our side so I was spooning her from behind and kept myself inside of her. I didn't cum, but I don't think I had any left in me anyway. I felt her body relax and her breathing to get regular. Eventually I fell asleep too.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:04 am

A good tale.
Real or fiction its still hot!
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:47 pm

It’s in the library so he has full licence.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:11 am

Jeff111 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:47 pm
It’s in the library so he has full licence.
Absolutely!!!

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:18 pm

I woke up forgetting where I was. It wasn't dark yet, but close to it. My back ached. I had been use to sleeping on a floor mat for the last 2 years in China. The feeling of the soft mattress made me realize I wasn't in my home and I remembered I was in another man's home. The smell of sex was strong but the smell wasn't of only me and Alice, it was of Shushu and Alice.

I reached over but Alice wasn't there. I sat up in bed too look around. It was a bare room with the bed and a small table next to the bed. I remember seeing an English titled self help book on relationships on the table.

I put on my clothes and looked down the hallway. I could see into the living room and Alice and Shushu were sitting on his sofa talking. Their knees were turned into each other and his hand was behind her back. I never felt like this before. My stomach was turning in knots. He drove us here in his car and we were staying in his house. He had just fucked my fiancée on his bed. Did they fuck while I was asleep? If I wasn't here you would think they were a couple.

I wanted to say something but my throat was dry. I needed water. I readjusted my hard on and walked out there with my chin high.

My wife greeted me with her usual chipper, "Hi honey." like what was going on was completely normal. Shushu had bought us dinner and it was sitting in the kitchen. She brought it out for us and gave each of us bowls. Shushu wanted more liquor so she brought that too. Pouring a cup for Shushu and me. She sat back down next to him and they started to eat and talk again in Chinese.

I found it so erotic that they were sharing a language together. Shushu is from Guangdong Province but my wife is not. She knows Cantonese as well as Mandarin though. I could tell they were speaking Cantonese which I had very little experience with. The only thing I could really reply to anyone speaking to me in Cantonese is, "I don't understand!"

She would put food in both Shushu and my bowl and kept our cups filled. Shushu liked to drink and would say gonbui, which means "bottoms up." Thankfully they were small cups because this was Hennessy.

I finally got up the courage to ask her what they were talking about. She was explaining my fantasy to him. A year ago she thought I was crazy. She had trouble understanding why I would want her to sleep with other men. Alice was brought up thinking sex equals love and she should only have sex with the man she loved. The worse kind of woman would be the one that cheats on her man and cuckolds him. She was the kind of woman that wants to be faithful, but there is a little devil in all of us. I knew I was 100% at fault for what was happening now.

When I first told her she thought I wanted her to have sex with another man, she thought I was testing her but over time she got use to the idea that when she was with another man she was not being unfaithful to me. It started with me asking her what celebrity she found attractive and then I told her so many times when we had sex how 'I bet you wish so and so was on top of you.'

Alice told me Shushu didn't understand my "complex" (as she calls it) either but if I wanted him to sleep with her he would be happy to do so. He didn't want to share though. He said he would continue to sleep with her if I didn't sleep with her too. If I was normal I think I would have slugged him but I was extremely turned on. Alice was turned on too. She has told me how she wants to be treated like an object. Her face was bright red and she slowly chewed on her chopsticks.

I wonder if she told him we had sex a few minutes ago. I almost felt like I was cheating him! Thinking back I don't know if it was the alcohol or my lust that made me ask Alice if I could watch. She translated what I said and he she nodded with Shushu's approval.

We stopped talking about sex and he told us about some stories as we finished the food and drink. Alice mentioned that she needed to go back to her parents house to get more clothes but he said not to worry about it as we can go shopping.

After we finished eating Alice cleaned up and Shushu and I were smoking together on his balcony. He asked me in slow Chinese so I could understand. "Do you really like your wife and I together." I told him I did. He laughed and patted my back. He said I was crazy but good. Very good. He asked me what she liked. I didn't know how to say it so I spanked my ass. He laughed again and said he liked me and her. He said in English, "You good, very good!"

Alice came out to join us and instinctively stood next to me where I sat and rubbed the back of my head. It was chilly outside so I put my arm around her. Shushu sucked on his teeth and reached over and pulled her over to his lap. I didn't stop her. They were not doing anything sexual but watching her sit on his lap sharing a drink and his cigarette with him made those feelings of jealousy and lust peak. I was so hard I crossed my legs to hide it.

Alice told me Shushu was going to shower and they both got up and left me there to finish smoking. When she didn't come back after a while I came to realize she was showering with him too. I hate Hennessey but I almost finished the rest of the bottle. Alice came out and found me like that and asked if I was okay. I was too drunk and horny to fight it and said yes. She told me it was my turn to shower and not to take too long.

I took the coldest shower possible to sober me up. Did they have sex in here too? We are all the stars of our own movie but I felt like a participant to someone else's movie. I loved it. I soaped up, rinsed, and dried off in less than 5 minutes. Alice had put out some clothes for me. Just some exercise shorts and a t-shirt. If you looked at Shushu he looks overweight, but the clothes felt tight on me.

I went to the bedroom and the door was just opened a bit. The room was dark as the shades were drawn and the lights off. A small bucket chair was near the bed and I sat down. Alice was laying on the bed with Shushu on top of her. They were kissing and I cleared my throat so that they new I was there. Alice turned her head to me to smile and Shushu licked from her neck to her cheek.

He pulled her face back to him and stuck his tongue in her mouth. He spread her legs with his knee slid his hand down her body to her dripping pussy and stick his fingers into her vagina. He rubbed his whole palm over her labia and dipping his fingers into her. It sounded like he was squeezing a soaked sponge.

He slapped her vulva again and again. Alice yelped and moaned as he rubbed her soothingly after each strike. With each hit Alice arched her back and Shushu held her up under his arm. He finger fucked her quickly until she orgasmed and squirted on his hand. He looked at me triumphantly and she spasmed on the bed and wiped her wetness on her off on her belly.

He pushed his dick quickly into her. Again he was bare, not wearing a condom. I wasn't concerned because Alice was taking her daily birth control pill. She had started it a few months prior. When she was unprotected I would use condoms. When we did have bare sex without a condom she told me she had to take the after pill. In China, it was common for women to use the after-pill instead of a daily pill. Taking the daily pill seemed to mean a woman was a slut, but the after-pill was for accidents. After some convincing from me she started using the daily pill and we hadn't thought of condoms after that.

He fucked her slow and deep. She was still sensitive from her orgasm. She made a high pitch squeal ever time he pressed in deep. She couldn't move away from him as he overpowered her with his large body. He held her arms above her head and pressed in deep. Holding his cock deep causing her to wrap her legs around his hips.

I wanted to pull out my hard cock but I was a little intimidated by watching him fuck my soon to be wife.

He stopped deep inside her and pressed his hand under her body and collapsed on top of her. I thought he came inside her and expected him to pull out but after a minute he released his hand and pulled out of her. I didn't see any cum in her and his cock was even bigger than before. That is when I noticed he was wearing a cock ring! He rolled her on her belly and positioned her ass in the air. He gave her a big slap on the butt cheek and rubbed her pussy, spreading her outer and inner labia and spanked her ass again with his wet hand. He started to spank one cheek after another with rubbing. Each spank was met with Alice shuddering with grunts, shouts, and moans.

Shushu got behind her and pushed his hard cock into her. Alice gasped as she lifted her head from the mattress. He fucked her hard and fast. Alice was moaning with each thrust. He was like a jackhammer thrusting into her over and over until she came on his cock. Once again he held himself inside of her and pressed again under cock. I could get a better look and he was pressing into his perineum with the base of his cock.

I didn't learn until later that he was doing that to control his orgasms. Shushu follows Traditional Chinese Medicine and when a woman orgasms she releases jing while when a man orgasms he releases jing in his semen. During sex, a man wants a woman to have as many orgasms so she releases her jing for the man to absorb. The man is to release as little jing so he can increase his lifeforce and stay young and healthy.

This is what he was doing to her, making her orgasm again and again whether I was there or not. I don't know if this sexual practice makes him absorb anything but Alice was absorbed in the pleasure. As he humped her from behind she hungrily took his sloppy kisses. I don't think she remembered I was there until they laid down facing me with him spooning her from the back. I could see her labia stretching around his cock and he pressed in and out of her. Shushu held her head between his bicep and forearm, holding her leg up with his other leg. They were powerful thrusts and Alice and my eyes locked as she released more of her jing for him.

He pulled out and pressed into his perineum again. After he regained control he told me in Chinese to leave. Alice was still catching her breath and she told me it was okay to leave. I stood up, feeling embarrassed. I had cum in my pants and there was a visible stain on the gym shorts.

I left and closed the door behind me as he was repositioning her. The sound of his hand spanking her ass echoed in the hall as I left the room.

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:20 pm

SamWarrens wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:04 am
A good tale.
Real or fiction its still hot!
I can't remember all the details but the few I do I am sure to include them!

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:47 am

Wow that is hot --- love that he was manhandling and spanking her like that.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:42 am

he used her very well. very hot

Buljominard
Virgin

Unread post by Buljominard » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:28 pm

a fascinating story when will it be next? thank you

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:05 pm

HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

insertomit
Experienced

Unread post by insertomit » Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:48 pm

Buljominard wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:28 pm
a fascinating story when will it be next? thank you
Sorry for the hiatus. My wife has a new bull and it has been going well. He knows how to touch all the taboo things my wife and I didn't even know we enjoyed. I will add more soon.

larryt
Experienced

Unread post by larryt » Mon Oct 04, 2021 10:26 pm

Loving this

dkcpl
Prepubescent

Unread post by dkcpl » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:11 am

absolutely lovely story

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:44 pm

I wonder how many men fucked Alice in America.