Memories

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Memories

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:38 pm

Not exactly the day I’d planned for… still sitting in a shitty motel near the FBO, weathered in until maybe Wednesday.

I texted KK to update her, got back a curt response, “Busy fuking” - it wasn’t even autocorrected, because whatever magic is in that has her misspelled shit figured out.

So while she’s home getting her brains fucked out by the boys, I’m going to write, for cathartic purposes, anxiety reduction, while stroking to my favorite photos of KK. I’ve got this one special photo in the slideshow that repeats - a treasure, a shot of KK when she was just nineteen - a gift to me a few years ago. I’ve probably jerked and cummed looking at that photo dozens, if not hundreds of times…

My plan, edging, fantasizing, remembering my sexy hot wife and all her naughty antics. Nothing gets me harder. That’s one of many reasons I scanned these photos in from the old albums, into my private digital archive - moments like these.

I’m going to edge until I’m exhausted, and can’t take another touch, not another stroke, pausing on that one special picture, until I blast a load of cum. I hope to cum so hard I splash my own face…

Just looking at the photo will probably be enough - it’ll send me over the edge, just imagining all that’s behind it, my then nineteen year-old “reclaimed” fiancé, naked, shaved, then photographed by her best client - I found out years later that even after we resumed our engagement, KK was still turning tricks for certain ’special’ clients.

This particular guy, an older, married, wealthy man, Lee was her favorite, or she was his favorite - I’ve never really been able to figure it out. He was particularly kinky - he had KK pee on him, pretend/role-play to be his wife, and his daughter, even down to wearing some of their clothing - apparently one of his favorite bookings was KK wearing his daughter’s cheer outfit.

Years after the fact, I found out KK kept seeing the guy for four months and change, even after we got back together. She told me it was for the sex, the ego/rush, and his attention, lavish gifts, deep conversation, all stuff I lacked at the time.

Now when I see these pictures, especially this one, with the knowledge of the circumstances, it is a blend of erotic, lust-filled emotion and “anger jerking” - I imagine all the perverted shit KK did with this guy, and I lose it.

I put the photo in the Hotties in case anyone else wants to jerk themselves into a coma…

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37568&p=1463711#p1463711

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Re: Memories

Unread post by hwfanatic » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:48 am

She's intoxicating

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:27 am

I’ve not wrestled this set of emotions in ages!

For the second day (and now night) in a row, I sit in a shit-hole motel near the air field, weathered in - stuck, travel plans, both business and pleasure busted…

Business not withstanding, my stop-over to see Marie, my longest-term affair partner is now blown. That in and of itself is majorly depressing. We get together so infrequently that this unsatisfied emotional craving will likely have side-effects for both Marie, and me.

I suppose it is a matter of perspective, but KK is (I infer) benefitting from the shit weather - she’s home, getting her brains fucked out by David, Andy, and Paul. I’ve included the taunting photo from earlier this evening, her reply to my “how are you” check-in text.

Evidently things are going far better for her than me; David is the bottom guy, Andy the top, getting ready to stick his cock into KK’s pussy, alongside David, and Paul was doing the photography… fuckers…

So here I sit, in a shit-hole motel, in a shit-hole place, with just my hand, and lots of old photos - fortunately I at least have some lube…

I actually feel jealous, ridden with anxiety, angst, knowing that Marie is left unsatisfied, needing, while KK is getting fucked senseless by three men - on the one hand, many of us are weathered in, suffering (first world problems for sure), but dammit, I need some pussy (or some cock, as desperate times call for desperate measures).

Right now, I’m hoping they send me some more pics or video of their night-in. Goddamn I want to fuck my wife…

jrr
Experienced

Unread post by jrr » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:27 pm

I can wait to see and hear some updates. I also want to say your wife Sir is a goddess. Thank you for sharing her and sharing with us.

SimpleEnigma
Experienced

Unread post by SimpleEnigma » Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:34 pm

Hot as fuck, my friend and so on point it's ridiculous. Saw the topic while waiting for a Starbucks order and pulled to the parking lot to read.

Will def be sharing this with Lauren tonight.
Our continuing story: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=61827