Confessions Of A Cuckold Mind

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
charmingprince
Trainable

Confessions Of A Cuckold Mind

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:38 pm

I'm almost 50. Sarah, the wife (Wife # 2), is 27. Her current boyfriend/lover, Kevin, is 39.

I've written a little about my experiences here in other threads. Right now, I am so horny that I don't know what to do except write here and try to get my story down. I've been with Sarah for almost 2 years. Things have progressed through our nearly 2 year relationship. It didn't start out like it is now. She cucked me virtually from the beginning. I was OK with that. I wanted that. I'm not sure that she did but once she started, she ran with it. I'm in chastity. Have been since almost the beginning. Started out in chastity for one reason and am in it, now, for another. I never really liked being in chastity but I never hated it, either. The idea that Sarah could control my orgasms was a turn on. Later, the idea that another man could control my orgasms while fucking my wife, turned me on even more. That was when the Bull was a stranger. Or, at least, someone that I didn't know before the relationship and someone that I had no prior dealings with. Kevin is different. I've known him for almost 20 years. He does not hold the key to my cage but he is the reason that I am currently caged. It's a simple rule with him, Sarah is for his pleasure, not mine. When Tim (Bull # 2) had control of my cage, key and cock, I liked it. Tim was not just a bull, he was a Dom and knew exactly how to control both Sarah and I. I've written a little bit about him in another thread and I'll write more about him later. All I know is that when he was the Master of the House, I gladly succumbed to his will. It was almost like an experiment but as time passed, I realized that I really enjoyed being a sub to him and Sarah. He'd let me out once a week but it never felt like torture.

I feel like I'm being tortured now. Well, not really tortured. It's just, I want out and I want to cum. I suppose that I'm not making any sense. I've been drinking for several hours now. I'm not that sober so forgive me if this post seems to stray. Sarah and Kevin have gone away for the weekend. They left earlier and I've been drinking steadily ever since. Sarah looked so good today. She's a redhead and just got her hair done. Looked fantastic. When she woke up today, she was so horny. She was excited about the weekend away. She teased me by telling me about all the things that she and Kevin would do this weekend. She told me how excited she was to be out in public with him. She told me how she was going to hold hands with him, make out with him, rub his leg and his cock, under the table, at restaurants. How she would rub his body down with suntan lotion while they laid by the pool. How she had a plan to blow him outside a restaurant they were going to (we've been there ourselves and there is a great little hidden outside alcove where this can be accomplished). How he would fuck her over and over again in the hotel suite. It made her horny talking and thinking about it. She was getting ready to shower and called me into the bathroom. She stood by our master bath double sink vanity and had me kneel down and eat her out until she orgasmed.

I thought for sure they'd leave me out of the cage this weekend. I'm due for release-it's been almost 10 days but it didn't happen. I've tried to figure a way out to cum in this contraption, but, nothing seems to work. I packed her clothes. I'd bought her some great outfits and great lingerie for the weekend. That was like torture as well. But, this is what I wanted and want.

I sort of met Sarah through Facebook, of all things. She was the girlfriend of a lawyer, Ross, who officed on another floor in my building. I knew him fairly well and he introduced her to me once. I was immediately captivated with her. At the time, I was married to Wife # 1. That was almost 3 years ago. She sent me a Friend Request on Facebook and one night, she posted something a little strange. I inboxed her a message to see if she was OK. She wasn't. Her relationship with Ross was not a happy one. She (and he) had some problems with drinking and, I think, pills of some sort. She was not happy. We slowly developed a friendship with inbox messages. When I'd see her at the office building, we'd say "hi" to each other but we both were trying to hide feelings that we had for each other.

At one point during our messages, I began to confess to her about a lot of mistakes that I'd made in my life with woman. Cheating, ignoring them, that kind of thing. I told her that I was trapped in a failing marriage. She and Ross were miserable. He had no interest in her sexually (I'm guessing the pills or alcohol had something to do with that). She said that was a shame since she was "a freak" in the bedroom. She said that "there is nothing (practically) that I won't do, or don't enjoy, in the bedroom." That caught my attention. ;) Slowly, we began to chat about what we were looking for in the opposite sex. She liked older, intelligent men. I liked younger, carefree women. She used to cheer herself up by shoe shopping. She had a major shoe fetish. This led me to admit that I had a sock fetish. Shortly after, she sent me a picture of her socked feet in these sexy ass knee/thigh highs. She'd ask me if I'd ever had a threesome. She told me that she'd had a few. This info would come out in bits and pieces over months. But slowly I was becoming majorly attracted to her.

Then, she asked about my weirdest sexual experiences. I told her a few. She started to tell me stories about her sexual past. She loved being submissive. She liked to be slapped a little bit before sex. Loved it when guys tied her up (literally, with neck ties) and fucked her. That was sort of a letdown for me since all my fantasies for as long as I can remember involved me being the submissive one. I never once was submissive before Sarah. I was always the dominant one. She said that the Dom/Sub thing could work with socks. :) It was all perfectly harmless flirting in one way but not in another.

So, one night, I said, "You'd be perfect for me if only you were into being the dominant one. I need to be controlled for once. Lol." She wrote back, "I'm flexible." Now, with that, I knew something had changed. In writing this post, I went back and read through hundreds of messages on my FB messages. Odd how much we talked and how slowly the situation turned to a sexual type talk. Believe me, we talked about everything. Work, growing up, TV, movies, music, dentists, you name it.

This was all accomplished by just messaging each other. One day, I asked her if she wanted to go to lunch and she agreed. It was a nice, normal lunch. Nothing happened. 2 weeks later, we went again. Again, nothing. This time, though, after lunch, when we got back in my car, I asked if she felt like getting a drink. It was a warm day and I didn't feel like going back to work. She agreed. She didn't want to go to a bar, though, so we got a 6 pack of beer and went to this park nearby. We sat in the car, drank a beer, and I reached over and just start making out with her. We kissed for hours, but, that was all.

A week later, we went to lunch again. This time, during lunch, she kicked her shoe off and rubbed my cock with her socked foot under the table. We went to a hotel that day and made crazy, passionate love. That's when things started to get a little crazy. She wanted to move out of her condo that she shared with Ross. I'd been offering for months to help her get a place and help her financially. She refused. That day, though, in the hotel, I told her that I was getting her a place. Also, I was getting her a decent car (hers was a piece of shit). She turned angry and said that I kept bitching about my wife but wouldn't get a divorce. I told her that it was complicated, financially. I told her that the marriage was over, that we had no relationship left, but it would take time. Sarah didn't want to hear it.

Things calmed a bit down. I got her an apartment, got her a car, but here's the best part: she refused to have sex with me until I got my divorce. I begged her, pleaded with her and nothing would work. The worst part was that we still did some stuff. I gave her oral constantly. She'd tease me with rubbing her feet on my cock, rubbing my cock through my pants, you name it, but no sex. She used to say, "You wanted me to be the dominant one, right? Well I am and this is what we're doing until you get a divorce." She refused to believe that I wasn't having sex with my wife. That's when it hit me. All the years I'd read forums like these-men talked about chastity devices. I told her that I'd wear one and she could keep the key to prove to her that I wasn't having sex with my wife. Hell, my wife and I slept in different bedrooms by that time. We lived separate lives. I honestly hadn't kissed her or touched her in months. So, we went chastity shopping (online of course). Got a nice CB 3000 and locked myself up and gave her the key. Every day, I would go to her apartment and every day she'd take it off and we'd fuck for hours.

But then, things got testy again. The divorce still wasn't getting done. I tried but Michelle (wife # 1) just refused to do anything. I couldn't understand it. We'd been together 11 years. Suddenly, Michelle wanted to try counseling. This set Sarah off. She unlocked my cage, handed it to me and told me to come back when I had a divorce.

So about 3 weeks went by and suddenly, on Facebook, I see that Sarah has a new guy in her life. I was upset. I was still paying for her place and was completely in love with her and she's dating some young (well, her age) guy. I tried calling her, texting her, inboxing her - and I got no response. Well, that's not entirely true. Once she sent me a text to remind me that her rent was due. Lol.

She was always a little messed up. I knew she was still taking some kind of pills. She drank a lot. But, I was a wreck. One night, I stood outside her apartment (in these woods close by) and watched her go into the place with this guy. I saw the bedroom light turn on and turn off. I waited for 2 hours. The light stayed off and he never left. I was crazy jealous but noticed that I had a hard on.

I knew that I had found the perfect woman for me, then.

I have to stop now. Someone please tell me how to cum in this damn cage! I've looked for answers online and all I can find is this nonsense about how it's possible but not enjoyable.

tellmeall
Player

Re: Confessions Of A Cuckold Mind

Unread post by tellmeall » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:10 am

good writing of a captivating story.

Have you tried a prostate massager? I have never been caged but have used one after cumming many times in an evening and have always been able to get one more. My prostate aches like hell for it the next day though.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:33 pm

I was lucky, I didn't have to resort to a massager. Late Friday night, I received a call from Sarah telling me all about the first night of the weekend getaway. She told me that I could jack off while she told me and I thought she was just being really cruel. Then, she told me that she had left the key to chastity in an envelope on the kitchen table. I ran down and saw a big brown envelope. Inside, was a pair of her panties and the key. I let myself out of chastity, stripped myself naked, ran upstairs to the bed and inhaled her scent from the panties while she told me about the first night. She and Kevin had a nice dinner at a romantic restaurant and then went to a club for drinks. At the club, they drank and danced a little. They were standing against a wall, listening to music and talking and just started to make out. She said that it was such a free feeling being able to be out in public like a regular couple. When they sat at the bar, she told me she rubbed his leg with her hand, while they talked and drank. Every now and then, she'd rub up over his cock and could feel how hard he was. After their night out, at the hotel, they made out in the elevator and once they made it to their room, she sat him on the bed, dropped to her knees, took his shoes, pants and underwear off and just started to suck and lick his cock and balls. She said he was as hard as he'd ever been. She slid her clothes off, laid him back, and started to ride his cock. She said they fucked for more than 20 minutes in that position. Every so often, she'd lean down and kiss him. Finally, he came (she said "and came and came and came") inside her. I came, myself, at the point in the story where they were at the bar. I thanked her for letting me loose and she thanked me for paying for the weekend getaway. She gave me permission to masturbate as much as I wanted over the weekend. I lost count somewhere around 10 :D From her calls, they had sex 4 times. The hottest part was when she told me about the restaurant with the outdoor hidden alcove. She said that they had been drinking for several hours and went outside to smoke. There were people on the outdoor patio smoking. She said that she and Kevin started making out and she took his hand and led him to the alcove. She said she got an incredible rush from knowing that people were within 20 feet of her while she was on her knees pleasing her man. She said her knees were a little sore from being on concrete but that sucking his cock, in public, was worth it. She told me that he was a little nervous about it but once she started, he just grabbed the back of her head and started fucking her mouth. She even told me that since it was a warm day, his cock had the salty taste of sweat, which made the blow job even better. She swallowed his load and they went back in the bar for another drink. She said that she was sure that one couple outside on the patio knew what they were doing as they were smiling/giggling and looking at Kevin and Sarah as they walked back.

Kevin spends about 3 days a week at our house. It's usually Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. When he is over at the house, I am usually let out of chastity, but not always. I'm always in chastity when he's not there. I understand that Sarah is his woman, sexually, but I'll never understand the insecurity that he has (or that Tim, our Dom/Bull had) about me and chastity. Kevin fucks (and Tim fucked) my wife. I'm the one who should be insecure. Why there is worry about me having sex with Sarah is just beyond me. I would love to fuck my wife but this is the agreement/arrangement we have. I do not have sex with her. For the last 2 months or so, I've been in chastity a lot. I think that's Kevin's command, but, I'm not sure. To placate me, every now and then, Sarah will give me a hand job. On rare occasions, she'll give me a blow job. Usually, I'm just allowed to jack off.

With Tim, I was constantly in chastity. I was allowed out once a week and allowed to jack off (for good prostrate health, according to Tim) but that was it, for the most part. Before he was completely in charge, I was allowed to wear a cock sleeve and fuck Sarah. He claimed the cock sleeve was a replica of his cock, but, I don't think that was true. He was nice sized but still not like the sleeve. I will write all about Tim in the future. I really did enjoy our time with him for the most part. He did get a little too controlling at times but Sarah and I wanted a Dom and that's what we got.

I don't want this just to be a thread just about chastity. I suppose I am fixated on it because I'm in chastity again.

So, way back to the beginning. Sarah and I weren't together. Michelle wanted to go to counseling. Sarah was posting pictures of her and her new guy on Facebook which I know was aimed right at me. She ignored almost every text or call from me. I kept paying for her apartment and her car. The issue with Michelle was complicated. 11 years of marriage is hard to walk away from even though I felt the relationship was over. Then, there were the financial issues. I am licensed as an attorney but I haven't really practiced much in the last 15 years. When I got out of law school, a high school buddy of mine was establishing a physical therapy rehab business. I cashed out my retirement account and went in 50% on the business. I took no part in operating it - I left that to him and his wife. The business just soared and eventually, we opened up a second location. Then, 2 more opened. We were making good money when we got bought out by a corporation. We made a killing, financially. I made more than 10 times my initial investment. I took that money and, with partners, bought a franchise for a chain restaurant. We soon got a second location. Those got sold, eventually, and again I reaped huge financial rewards.

Michelle and I got married towards the end of my owning the franchised restaurants. I own a different business now (that does well). Although she is entitled only half our assets that accrued during the marriage, and most of my assets were pre-marriage, I still was going to have to pay a huge financial settlement to get out of the marriage. I didn't relish that idea.

But I couldn't live without Sarah. She'd post pictures of earrings that her boyfriend bought her. She'd post pictures of them at concerts, at restaurants, at bars. I couldn't stand it. I finally just showed up at her apartment one day when I knew the boyfriend wasn't there. I begged her, pleaded with her to take me back. I promised her that I'd get the divorce. She absolutely refused to even consider taking me back until the divorce was initiated. I had no choice. I told Michelle that it was too late for counseling and we worked out a separation agreement and dissolution. Financially, I gave more than I should have but I needed to finish the marriage.

Throughout that time, Sarah just kept up with the posts on Facebook. She'd even text me pictures of her and the boyfriend. I told her that I was insanely jealous. She texted me, "But like a car wreck, you can't take your eyes off the pictures can you?" What to say to that? I told her the truth, I couldn't stop looking at the pictures. Her texts became more taunting and graphic. "He's wild in the bedroom. Loves to role play. I've gone down on him twice today. Can't help it, I'm his slave girl today." I asked her to stop. Her response, "Why?!?! You love it." I tried ignoring her but couldn't. I texted back that "I want that to be me." She replied, "You want to be the Slave Girl?"

Finally, the Separation Agreement was signed and the Dissolution paperwork was filed in court. 45 days until my marriage was legally over. I texted her pictures of the documents. She responded by saying, "Woo hoo. Love to chat but gtg Josh wants to fuck now." I kept texting her but got no response until finally she sent just a picture of him sleeping in her bed. I called her and asked why she was doing this. I kept my promise and got the Dissolution moving. She just laughed and told me that she knew that I could back out anytime until the court day. She was all Josh's until then. She said that Josh knew how to treat her. I asked if he was there now. She said he was. I begged to see her. She told me to call her in the morning.

I couldn't sleep. I called her early the next morning but she didn't pick up. Finally, around noon she called me back and said he had just left. I drove like a maniac to her apartment. She was in panties and a pajama top when I got there. I tried to kiss her, she wouldn't. I rubbed her legs, told her I was crazy about her, couldn't live without her. She let me rub her legs and then let me rub her panties near her pussy. I dropped to my knees and started kissing her inner thighs. I slid her panties to the side and went to start licking her clit. She laughed and said that Josh had fucked her that morning and came inside her. I told her that I didn't care. I told her she could keep Josh as long as she wanted. If he made her happy, I could live with that. She said that I couldn't. I told her that I really could that I needed her in my life that badly. She was everything I wanted. She was beautiful, sexy, kinky, dominant and I loved talking with her and being with her. I told her I was in love with her.

She wanted to take a shower and I said that I couldn't wait. She just said, "Fine, if that's what you want." I ate her out. She was almost ready to climax when I stopped and started to unzip my pants. She took them off me and I fucked her right on the floor of her living room. She climaxed and I blew a load deep inside of her.

We have been together since.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:40 pm

After we had sex that day, we fell asleep in her bed. We slept for hours. From my standpoint, I felt like I had been going crazy for months without her and it was as if all my anxiety had left my body. I felt like I could sleep for weeks. I was so emotionally tired from the agony of not having her and from the sadness and realization that my marriage was soon to be officially over.

I woke up first and went to her kitchen to make coffee. She soon woke up and we sat there on her couch. As best as I can recall, this is the conversation that followed.

Sarah asked what I meant when I said she could keep Josh around for as long as she wanted. I told her that I meant exactly what I said. She said, "You don't mind me being with another guy?" I told her that part of me hated it but part of me could accept it. She said, "Accept it? Is that all it is?" I felt like I should come clean. I told her it was more than accepting it, I craved it. She asked "why?" I tried to choose my words carefully as I knew what I was about to say would sound odd. I said, "Do you know what a cuckold is?" She said, "A guy whose wife screws around on him." I said that all my life I have been in a position of control. I told her that a secret part of me had always wanted a woman to be in control of me. Complete control of me. I told her that a cuckold is fine with his wife having lovers. Some men even like to watch their wife have sex with her lovers. She said, "I don't think I could do that." I said, "You don't think you could do what?" She said she didn't think she would be able to have sex with another man in front of her husband/boyfriend. I said, "But you could have sex with another man, just not in front of me?" She was quiet for a long time and finally said, "Yeah, I guess, if the guy wanted that." I told her I was OK with that. She said, "Do you want it or are you just OK with it?" I told her that I didn't want her to think I was screwed up but, yes, I wanted it.

She then asked, "Do you want to see other guys have sex with me?" I told her that I fantasized about it but I had never experienced it. I wasn't sure. But, I told her, it was kind of a turn on. She said, "So you would get hot seeing me have sex with another guy?" I told her that I had fantasized about seeing her with her legs lifted high in the air, with sexy socks or thigh highs on, and another guy fucking her. But, I wasn't sure if I would be OK actually seeing it. I thought I would. "But," I said, "You said you didn't think you could do that."

"I don't know if I could .... but those texts I sent you, they didn't make you mad? They turned you on?" I told her that they got me mad or jealous and turned on at the same time. She said something like "And I thought I was fucked up." Then she laughed. She kissed me then and said, "I'm not going to have sex with you again until you're officially divorced." I told her that I wasn't going to back out of the Dissolution. Court was just a couple weeks away. I said, "I can't go 2 more weeks without you." She said that I could go back in my chastity cage. I told her that I didn't really want that but would do whatever she wanted.

"So," she said, "Anything that I say, you'll do." I told her "yes, within reason." She said, "Are you going to ask me to marry you?" I told her that I was. She said, "I want a house, a nice house, are we going to have a nice house?" I told her we were and that I would give her a wonderful life. We started to kiss each other. She stated to rub my cock through my underwear. I was hard again. She started to jack me off but it was through my underwear. I kissed her neck and she said, "I'm supposed to go out with Josh tonight, what do I do about that?" I said, "Can't you cancel?" She laughed and said, "I thought you wanted me to have another guy." As she said this, she kept jacking me off. I told her, "I do, but, does it have to be tonight?" She kept jacking me off and said, "Mmmmm Hmmmm, it has to be tonight. We have plans. I thought I was in control." I told her that she was. I was close to cumming and she knew it. She slowed down. She knew what she was doing. "Do you like to hear about my sex with other guys?" I was so horny, so close to cumming and I said, "Yes." She said, "What do you want to know?"

She kept stroking slowly, keeping me right on the edge. I mumbled, "His cock, tell me about his cock. Do you like to suck it?" She whispered in my ear, "Mmmm Hmmm, I love to suck it. I can suck it over and over again. He can cum over and over again. He loves to stick it deep down my throat." I wanted to explode but she slowed down again. "He loves to fuck me doggy style," she said, "and he slaps my ass as he's fucking me." I was just completely lost in ecstasy - I can't really describe it. She went on, "He likes me to dress up for him, he loves to tie my hands up and fuck me. He loves to hear me say, 'fuck me harder.'" That was it, I came.

She kissed me and said, "I want an engagement ring as soon as the divorce is final." I told her that I'd start shopping now and buy one the minute I left the court house. She told me, "This cuckold thing, it doesn't mean you get to fool around right, because you aren't allowed. You're mine." I told her that I didn't get to screw around and wouldn't. She said, "Well, I want you to be locked up until the divorce is final. I'm sorry, I don't trust you, you're too horny all the time. Tonight, while I'm out with Josh, bring the chastity key here and leave it in my dresser drawer." She gave me a key to her apartment and said, "Don't come over or in unless I tell you to. But I want that key to be there when I get back tonight." I told her that I would.

She asked if she was allowed to tell Josh what was going on. I told her that I didn't mind him knowing that we were going to get back together but I didn't know him and trust him enough to be told about the whole cuckolding thing. I said that we had to be discreet. "Tell him that you're getting back together with me, that I'm like your sugar daddy and you're still willing to fool around behind my back." She said, "I think we can trust him with this." I asked her to please not tell him. She said, "I'll think about what to say to him. But, if you want to watch one day, he's going to have to know about this."

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:27 am

Great story! Congrats ;)

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:56 pm

Thanks OOAA.

I'd love to say that things went smoothly after that night but they didn't. It started innocently enough. She snapped and texted me a couple of selfies that she took, all dressed up for her date with Josh. She looked great. I jacked off one final time and then I locked myself up and dropped the key off at her apartment while she was out with Josh. I thought it would be exciting knowing that she was on a date and I was locked up at home, but, it was just the opposite. I couldn't sit still. I was anxiety ridden, thinking about what was going on. I wanted to text her and find out what was going and tell her that I'd had enough, but, I didn't. I figured I'd wait and see how I did that night. It was a night of torture, emotionally. I just didn't like the idea of not knowing what was going on.

I didn't hear from her until the next afternoon. I begged her to let me see her and she agreed. Went to her apartment. She seemed disturbed or angry or troubled. Finally, she said, "You can't just have regular sex. You've had sex with me, how were you able to get hard?" I told her that I could have regular sex with her and that I loved it. She asked if I was thinking of other men fucking her while I fucked her. I told her the truth which was I did not. She said something like, "But now you want other men to fuck me?" I told her that it was just a little fetish, if she didn't want to do that, I didn't need her to do that.

She was sort of slurring her words. I wondered if she was taking pills again or drinking but I didn't ask. She told me to stand up and pull my pants and underwear down. She then took the key and unlocked me. She slid her shirt off and sat there on the couch with her breasts exposed. She spread her legs and told me to look at her. I did and she took her fingers and rubbed them on my cock. I started to get hard. She asked, "Are you thinking about Josh fucking me now?" I told her the truth that I wasn't, I was thinking about fucking her and how good it would feel. She said that she had had enough sex last night so that nothing was going to happen today, but, she seemed satisfied with my answers. She got dressed and we went out to get a late lunch/early dinner. It was a nice normal day. We laughed and talked. Just a normal date. We had a couple drinks with the meal and then went back to her place.

She said, "If you love me and I love you, why do we need this other shit?" I told her that we didn't need it, it was up to her, I was fine either way. We watched a movie on On Demand and we drank a little more. We went to bed but I had to sleep in my underwear and shirt that I was wearing as I had no clothes there. I asked if I could leave some stuff there until the divorce was final and we moved in together. She said that she didn't think that was a good idea-what if Josh saw my stuff. I asked if she had told him about us getting back together and she said she had but he didn't seem too happy about it.

We snuggled in bed and I kissed her shoulders, neck and back. I rubbed her ass with my hands. She told me to be gentle as Josh had taken her there last night. I said, "You let him have anal sex?" She laughed and said, "Of course." I told her that she had always told me she hated anal. She said, "Well, he likes it and I'm getting used to it." I said something like, "What exactly did you do last night?' She said, "Enough .... more than enough."

We didn't have sex that night. A couple days later, she texted me some more pictures of her getting ready to go out on her date. She looked stunning. I was confused. She was sending me mixed signals. But, I figured, once the Dissolution went through, everything would work out. Late that night, she sent me a picture of a cock. I could only assume it was Josh's. He was pretty good sized.

When I saw her or we talked, she just seemed puzzled about what turned me on or didn't turn me on. Some days, she seemed to enjoy the idea of being with another man but, other days, it seemed to trouble her.

DISSOLUTION DAY

Finally, the court date arrived and I was set to be in court at 11:00 a.m. for the Dissolution. At 9:30, I got a call from my lawyer. He said, "I hope you aren't in court yet, I just got a call from her lawyer. He got stuck in federal court on some hearing and can't make court. We have to continue your hearing." They picked a date just 2 weeks away but I was just sick.

Sarah, when she found out, was furious. She screamed and yelled and told me that I was trying to save my marriage. She said crazy stuff. I mean, it was so bad, I hung up on her. That night, she showed up at my house, screaming and still angry. Michelle had moved out a while back or things would have gotten bad. No matter how I tried to explain it, Sarah blamed me. She threw the chastity key at me. Told me that I was a sick fucking man. I mean just horrible, crazy stuff. I begged her to calm down, begged her to just relax, it was only 2 more weeks but she just stormed out.

That night, she called my phone. Not a normal call but Facetime. She was in her bedroom. She was totally fucked up. She must have been on pills or alcohol or both. "Hey," she slurred, "Josh and I want you to see this." She must have handed the phone to Josh because the next shot was a dark shot of his groin area and cock. Sarah's head appeared and she started to give him a blow job. Like a train wreck, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. And, worse, I started to get stiff. I couldn't believe it. He must have set her phone down because next I heard shuffling, grunting and then moaning. The phone got picked up. She was on her hands and knees apparently, but all I could see was her ass and lower back. His cock was moving in and out of her pussy. I disconnected the call.

20 minutes later, she called back. She told me that Josh knew all about my kinks and was happy to fuck her in front of me. She said, "Right, Josh?" I heard him laugh and say, "That's right." I hung up again. She started to blow my phone up. Non-stop calls and I wouldn't pick up or listen to her voicemails. She was just insane.

2 hours later, I got a text from her that said, "Pick up or u will never talk to me again."

The next call, I picked up. I told her that I wasn't going to listen to her screaming, I had done nothing wrong, it was out of my hands. She told me to come over to her apartment, immediately. She and Josh wanted to show me something. She also told me to stop and get more beer for them to drink.

I have to say, I was afraid to go there. My heart was pounding in my chest. I had no idea what the hell they had planned. Still, I did as she requested. I got beer and went to her place.

She let me in. She took 2 beers and said, "Follow me." She led me to her bedroom. Josh was laying there on the bed, completely naked. It was dark but her TV was on so there was some light. She handed him his beer and he drank a sip. He looked right at me, smirking at me. She said something like, "You want another blow job, hun?" He spread his legs apart and she sat on the bed and leaned over and started blowing him. After a couple minutes, he was hard and she stopped, looked at me, and said, "Now watch me fuck him."

She straddled him and started to ride his cock. His hands cupped her ass and pushed her up and down. While she fucked him, he moaned, and she said to me, "Lick my asshole. Get in there and lick my asshole." I was frozen, I didn't move. She screamed, "DO IT!!!!!"

In an almost shock like state, I went over to the bed and gingerly tried to lick her crack and her asshole. I was inches from his cock. She grabbed my head with one of her hands and shoved it into her crack. I darted my tongue in and out and tried to stay away from his cock, but, it was impossible. The smell of sex was just overpowering that close to the action. I wasn't in chastity and I could feel that I was hard. After a few minutes, she got off him, reached over and got some jelly/lube, slathered it everywhere and got on her hands and knees, in the doggy position. He got behind her and eased his cock into her ass. She let out a loud moan. He started slow at first but then he just started pumping in and out of her, quickly. She moaned, "Oh, yeah, fuck me, baby, fuck me." He complied. Finally, I could see him start to go really fast, he tensed and let out a moan. He pulled out and cum came gushing out of her asshole. He continued pumping his cock and blew a load all over her ass. I realized that they were not using a condom.

She fell on her stomach on the bed. She grabbed some tissues and wiped his cum off of her. He fell onto the bed on his back and was panting, out of breath. She looked at me and told me to take my pants off. I did and she could see my rock hard cock in my underwear. She just smirked and smiled at me. Finally, he got up to go to the bathroom to clean up. As he walked by me, he said, "You liked that, huh?"

I was just mortified. I told her that I was leaving. She told me that I wasn't going anywhere. I heard the shower running. He must have been taking a quick shower. A few minutes later, he came out, wrapped in a towel. She told me to follow her. She went to the bathroom and got in the shower. She threw a washcloth at me and said, "Wash me. Be gentle." I stripped and got in the shower with her but had to get on my knees to wash her properly. She told me that this was the closest I would get to having sex until the divorce was final. She grabbed my face and made me look up at her. She said, "Do you understand? This is as close as you'll get. I may even make you do a few more things to help out." I nodded my head.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:09 pm

You may think that I was happy with the developments of that night, but, I really was not. I dried off myself after I cleaned and dried her and I left. I felt dirty, like I was just an actor in a low budget porn movie. It was not what I expected or hoped for. I've licked a few female asses in my time but never while a cock was so close by. Sarah was just vicious, in my opinion. I felt like I had been ambushed. Worse, I had no idea who Josh was and whether or not he would be blabbing to everyone in town about what we had all done in her bedroom.

I almost vomited on the way home. I was shaking and yet I knew that the whole episode had turned me on. I think had I been alerted that this was going to happen and had actually talked to Josh and Sarah before about it, I might have enjoyed most of it. I mean, I did enjoy it, in a sexual sense, or I wouldn't have been aroused but the whole thing just felt wrong.

Sarah called the next day and I lit into her. I told her that I had done nothing wrong. That she had ambushed me. That she aired my private kinks in front of a complete stranger. That she had humiliated me. Sarah told me that she thought that I would like what we did. She said that after our initial conversations, she had gone online and researched the whole cuckold thing. Found out what apparently turned "men like me" on. As it turned out, Josh worked on a construction crew that traveled all over the country. He was rarely in town for more than a couple weeks. He was next headed to Florida to build some hotel or something. He'd be gone for over a month. She told me that he wasn't about to go talking about what we did in the bedroom, especially since my tongue probably touched his cock. She was somewhat apologetic but not really. It was more like "I thought you'd like it."

I told her that I might have really liked it had she just given me some advance warning and talked to me about it. She said that I must have liked it since I had a hard on. I told her that I did find it arousing but I felt dirty and upset. I asked her whether she was all fucked up on pills the night before and she got angry. She said that Josh was leaving in a couple days and she wanted to invite me over for more "fun" but now I could just pleasure myself.

I told her that if we just talked about it, maybe, I would be OK with the whole thing. We talked for a long time and finally she asked what exactly I wanted to see. I said that I'd like to see something simple, like her dressed in sexy clothes (some sexy socks would be a plus) giving him oral or maybe some less hardcore sex.

So it was that I found myself there, at her place, that night. Josh was already there when I arrived. Sarah wore striped thigh highs and a short, short sexy pleated like skirt with a Daisy Duke type top. Josh said something like, "I'm OK with you watching. Don't worry about me saying anything, I'm not like that." He sat on her couch and told her to show him some love. She got down on her knees and he spread his legs. He was wearing shorts and a tee shirt. She started to rub his legs with her hands, while kissing his shorts near where his cock was. She kissed his legs and then lifted his shirt off and started to kiss his stomach, chest and neck. Then she went back down and unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. She slid his cock out but only slightly pulled his shorts and underwear down. She started to lick the head of his cock and then slowly put her mouth over it and started to suck. She slid his shorts and underwear completely down and his cock was completely erect.

Now he spread his legs wide and she dove into his cock, sucking it, licking it, licking his balls and stroking his shaft. He grabbed her hair and placed her mouth and head square onto his cock. He pushed her head down and she gagged but kept blowing him. He had her stop and ordered her into the bedroom. She went on her hands and knees on the bed and he stood, lifting her skirt slightly, then he jammed his cock into her pussy. He started slow but quickly sped up. I, in the meantime, had slipped my own cock out of my pants and started to jack off. In between thrusts and moans, she saw me, and blurted out, "No, I didn't tell you to do that." I stopped and watched Josh fuck my woman. She cried out as he thrust into her and then, she pulled away, turned onto her back and lifted her legs high up over his shoulders. He was kneeling on the bed now and just started really thrusting deeply and quickly. I watched her feet and her toes curl with each of his thrusts. He finally blew his load all inside her. When he pulled out, I heard the suction noise and saw her pussy dripping with his cum. They both lay on the bed, panting and gasping. She reached over and kissed his sweaty chest and then his lips.

He then got up and went into the bathroom. She patted the bed with her hand, indicating that she wanted me to sit next to her. She asked if that was better. I told her it was. That it was incredible but still was not as easy as I thought it would be. My heart was pounding. She told me to rub her socked feet and she slowly stroked my cock. She said, "Now, I'm going to let you cum just this once. After this, I want you locked up again until the divorce is final, OK?" I told her that was fine. She really didn't have to stroke very long as I tensed and came very, very quickly.

She gave me a tissue and said that I could go now. She was going to spend the next couple days and night with Josh. He'd be leaving on Saturday and she wanted to spend the last couple days with him. She said she'd call me when he was gone. She told me that she might need some money as they were both running low. I left her what I had in my pocket (about $300) and told her to use the credit card that I had given her if she needed more.

That was the last time I saw Josh. When he left, she called me and basically told me that while she'd had fun with him, she also had had enough. For the next week or so, we went back to just a normal life. Went to dinner, watched movies, went out drinking, just normal dating stuff. I did remain in chastity, though. I pleased her with my mouth or hands nearly every other night. When she needed release, I gave it to her. She told me that she kept reading up on chastity, cuckolds, etc., and believed that what was best for us was that I not be allowed sexual release. She said that she could tell that I was more attentive and compliant with her wishes when I was locked up. I really couldn't argue with her. If you're in chastity, you do become more attentive. You focus less on your own pleasure and more on hers. You also, I think, keep thinking that she will release you and allow you a moment of pleasure. In our case, that didn't happen until the Dissolution was final.

DISSOLUTION DAY 2

The next time we were scheduled in court, the hearing went forward without a hitch. I felt terrible saying that the marriage was over. I felt terrible looking into Michelle's eyes. I felt like a complete failure. I don't know how our marriage became so loveless, so lifeless. I once had loved her with a burning passion (and she me) and now it was all over in a quick 20 minute hearing.

Sarah phoned me about an hour after the hearing. She must have known that I was upset because she was quite sweet during the call. We talked for a long time. I told her the truth, that I felt like a failure, even though I knew the marriage was over. She really understood. That night, she came to my place, unlocked me, and we just slept together. I didn't want sex.

I had sold my marital house and Sarah helped me pack my things over the next couple weeks. We just were a normal couple. After about a week, we did have sex. It was great sex and I felt like I was somehow making a comeback into the land of the living. We had to look for another house. I had to sell the marital one as I didn't want to live there anymore and I did have to use some of the proceeds for the Dissolution financial settlement.

We eventually settled on new construction. It was going to take at least 6 months to build so we decided to just stay in her apartment for the immediate future. Eventually, I just rented a condo on a month to month lease as it was a lot bigger. I bought Sarah an engagement ring and we got on with our lives.

Occasionally, we talked about the whole cuckold thing. I told her that I was still fine with her doing whatever she wanted and she made it clear that I was not permitted the same liberty. I was fine with that. All I asked was that she let me know if she would be fucking a guy at our condo. It really wasn't a problem because we had to keep her apartment for most of the time (I was stuck on a year lease on that). When she wanted to fuck around, she did it at her apartment. I didn't want to see what she was doing. For awhile, I thought, "OK, the cuckold desires are gone." Soon, though, my curiosity got the better of me, and I would ask for details. Mostly, she would take guys she knew or met while out drinking back to her place for a night of sex.

Over time, she'd get more explicit with her details. Her stories were like foreplay for us. She'd tell the story and I'd get hard and ask for more and more details. I was always turned on when I'd ask her if she jacked the guy with her engagement ring right near his cock, with stories of guys blowing their loads in her pussy, down her throat, on her ass or in her ass. I loved buying her sexy clothes and lingerie, knowing that another man was enjoying them. The truth is, Sarah liked to have sex a lot. She was a 4 or 5 night a week woman. She liked to fuck multiple times in one night. I wasn't able to keep up with that. I was a 2 time a week guy.

Finally, after a few months, and before we got married, we decided to try another round with me watching/taking part. I confessed, again, my desires to be a sub and she reiterated her natural inclination to be a sub. We turned to Craigslist and placed an ad.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:18 pm

One night, Sarah and I were discussing our wildest or strangest sexual encounters. We each had many stories. Eventually, she talked about being with other women. That, in turn, led to her questioning me about being with other men. I did admit to her that I had been with a few guys in my life. I suppose given my few walks on the wild side that I am bi-sexual or bi-curious or whatever it's called now. I'm not attracted to most men. I'm actually attracted to very few. My own opinion is that most men are not very good looking but there have been a few that, for whatever reason, I did find attractive.

My first time was with a good friend of mine from high school. We were in college by the time it happened but one night, after over a year of my playful suggestions, we were both good and drunk and, this time, when I made a joke about giving him a blow job, he slid his pants down and I gave him one. It made our friendship very uncomfortable for a time after that.

Long after that, when I was a young lawyer (and still practiced law), I represented a 19 year old guy named Greg. Greg was in some minor criminal trouble and I got him out of all his problems. He was more than 10 years younger than me. He was really good looking. He had blond hair and just a wonderful laid back attitude. He was like me, sort of a hippy, he liked to smoke weed. He liked a lot of the same music that I liked. After I got him out of trouble, he wanted to do something to thank me. He bought really good seats to a Rolling Stones concert. He gave them to me but since he liked them so much, I asked if he wanted to go with me. We had a good time and began a friendship. We both loved finding and sleeping with new women. It was a strange dynamic because it was tough to find women that would suit us both (he being 19, me being 32) but somehow we did it. Once, we were fooling around with these 2 women that were in their mid 20s. I had my sock fetish way back then and the girl I was sleeping with told her friend (who Greg was sleeping with) who told Greg. One night, we were just hanging out, getting high, when he brought up the sock fetish. He asked me a ton of questions about it. Did I like the smell of socks, the color of socks, the texture, how long had I liked socks, etc. I did my best to answer his questions.

I will never forget that that night he wore a pair of khaki/army green socks. He asked if any socks turned me on. He sort of stuck out his feet. I told him that I had to be attracted to the person wearing them or it didn't matter what the socks looked like, smelled like, etc. He asked if his socks turned me on. It was an odd question but I looked at his socks and (knowing they'd been in his shoes all day and probably had a great scent) said, "I don't know. Maybe." He put his feet near my face and I smelled his socks and, without thinking, started to kiss them and rub his feet. We were both really high and he said it really felt good and started to jack off. Eventually, I realized how hard that I was, reached up, grabbed his hand off his cock, and replaced it with mine. I stroked him a few times and then gave him head. He blew his load in my mouth.

The result was again a strained friendship for awhile but, occasionally, we would engage in similar conduct until he moved to Florida about a year later. The thing with Greg was that even though he was younger than me and I was the professional, he was the dominant one in our friendship and most certainly in our few sexual encounters. He made it very clear that I was to suck him, not vice versa, and I was OK with that. My job was to get him off, he had no interest in whether I did. So, while he was laid back in life, sexually, he was in complete control.

Sarah was amazed that I had been with guys and asked if I still wanted to be with guys. She also was amazed that I could be so submissive to a guy. I told her that with Greg, for example, it was a turn on to let a guy take control of me. She knew exactly how I felt and said that's what she loved, to have a guy take control of her.

So, we ultimately decided to try a cuckold relationship with a dominant male. We posted an ad on Craigslist. The thrust of the ad was that we both wanted to be submissive to a man-she sexually, me as a servant/sub. We received something like 200 replies and we weeded through them together. Virtually everyone had pictures attached. Believe me, we saw a lot of pictures of cocks. Lol. The first to catch our interest was from a 25 year old guy Kyle. Kyle had dark hair and was thin and really had boyish good looks in the pictures he sent us. His cock wasn't too shabby either. He said he was a "professional" (turned out he did have a lower management job in a larger local company). He said he wanted it to be an ongoing thing and was open to anything. He wanted us to be comfortable and really seemed to be a fun guy.

In my emails to him, I told him that she had some interesting tastes. I said, "She wishes to be completely submissive and she wants a guy that will be very dominating. She wants a man that will snap his fingers while he's sitting on the couch and she will drop to her knees before him and start to suck him off. She wants a man that will force her head down onto his cock. She likes it a little rough (but not too much). I cannot be that man - I have tried but while I am dominant and very much a Type A controlling person in my work life, I have very submissive sexual tendencies when it comes to her. She says that I treat her like a princess when she wants to be treated like a whore. As we have discussed this, I found that it turns me on to think of being a servant type-getting drinks, giving money so she and her man can go out and have nice dinners, etc. I'm sure you'd have no problem taking control of her but I think the tricky part will be me. I certainly am not interested in anything sexual. In our discussions, she talks about me doing her and her man's laundry, washing his underwear and her panties so I can see that another man is in control of her. She is a very pretty woman and I know a lot of men want to fuck her but I need to do this in such a way that I can make sure there is some degree of control. Have you ever done this before? Will it be hard for you to take complete control of her, to fuck her, to have her suck you off, knowing that I'm in the next room? I guess I would have to be very subservient to you and I don't know if that would be awkward."

He wrote back that it wouldn't be awkward at all. He said he was very dominant sexually and that while he had never done anything like this before, he had been involved with a husband and wife where the husband liked to be the DJ/Bartender while he fucked the guy's wife. He said the guy liked to videotape the sex. He said "I have zero problem getting it up in front of u or performing while ur around the house. I have stamina and am a multi cummer."

Sarah emailed him and he emailed her back. He wrote her that "I can't wait to slam ur mouth ass and pussy on my cock. Then eat ur pussy and ass till u cum right back at me. Im going to bust in ur mouth then make u lick it up off or ur tit's ‎after it runs down ur chin."

Sarah and I were both excited about this guy and invited him into our place. While his emails and conversations seemed promising, in the end, he just was looking for hot sex. He did fuck her like crazy but he never was very dominant. More like a college frat boy in beer keg brewery. Lol. He had the time of his life but, mostly, I just stood around and watched him screw Sarah. Don't get me wrong, it was very hot to see but Sarah and I wanted to be dominated.

Kyle was soon out of the picture. The next guy, Tim, was the real deal.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:35 pm

The Craigslist Ad we posted said something like this:

She is 26 y.o., 5' 8" tall, weighs 130 lbs, pretty, with Black Cherry hair. He is 48 y.o., 5' 11" tall and weighs 185 lbs.. She likes to submissive to a man. He likes to please his woman but doesn't like to be dominant. So, we must find a man who is very dominant and knows how to take control of the situation. She will wear hot lingerie and please you in any way that you can imagine. He will serve you both and will do whatever is required. You will be in complete control. Discretion is a must. Looking for a white male under 30.

Tim was about the third response we received. His first response required that I put "Yes Sir" in the subject line in my response. His message said, "I am here but must have total control. I expect a reply even if you take a different route" We didn't respond to him, right away, as there were so many responses. Tim sent a picture of himself, looking quite assertive and strong (he was sitting on a chair but something about the picture made you realize that this guy was used to controlling things). He had reddish/blond hair.

When I finally did respond, a couple weeks had passed and his reply was to ask me to remind him of what my original ad had said. I summarized it and said:

S and I have been together for awhile. From the start, I was attracted to her but I had fantasies of her being the dominant one in the relationship. She loves buying and wearing socks/shoes and I have a foot fetish so I assumed she would be more dominant. She is not. She likes to be submissive. She figured, given my profession, that I would be dominant sexually. While I have spent all of my life being the dominant one, i now want to be a sub. She considers herself a sexual freak in that there is virtually nothing that she won't try and she likes a little "roughness" (as she puts it) and likes to be bound, sometimes, by mens ties or similar items. I can't really please her in that way but I do really love her and she loves me. We would both do anything to please a real strong, assertive man. We are both ready to be dominated. I will do pretty much anything that is asked of me (to a point, I suppose). She just wants a man to take her completely.

Tim's response was that he had no issues taking over but we had to agree that he would always be in complete control. Those were his terms. He said that he was fair and would take into account some of what we wanted but, in the end, it was completely his decision on how things would go. He commanded that Sarah write him an email saying "hello." He also required us to send him a picture of both of us. He said not to worry about discretion. He was in management/sales and had to be discreet as well. He ordered that I keep my hands off of Sarah until she sent him the email. He indicated that his intention was for me to be his manservant. I would run errands for him, do chores for him, even do some legal work for him. He said that, if things worked out, and he liked Sarah, he would allow me to sexually gratify her, in his absence, whenever she wanted but not in the manner that I was accustomed to. He said that I may satisfy her orally or by penetration, but "not with your clit of course." He said that I was to be fitted with a cock sleeve which I could strap on to help her with her own orgasm. He said, "Eventually you will be fitted for a chastity belt and locked away." He promised that I would be allowed out, weekly, for regularly scheduled ejaculations so that I could maintain "proper prostate health." He wrote that "You will fully serve both her and I. She will serve only me."

Sarah found his attitude, responses and looks incredibly arousing. She quickly responded to him. He sent her a list of questions. Things like what did she consider her most unattractive feature, what did she like to do sexually, what were her fantasies, what were her bad character traits, etc. Tim was very good at controlling people physically and mentally. Soon, he was satisfied with her responses and he allowed me to satisfy her sexual needs with my mouth until we could meet.

I met him, by myself, for coffee, one night. Even with that, he was very much in control. I got up to get him his refill. I got up to get him a scone. We agreed to go to the house (once he seemed ok and I seemed ok) so that he could meet Sarah. He told me to call her and tell her that she was to be completely naked when we arrived. I called her and told her and she seemed very, very nervous and apprehensive. I had to kind of coax her into being naked and told her there was nothing to worry about. He seemed ok and I wouldn't let anything happen to her.

He followed me to our house. When we arrived, Sarah was completely naked and sitting on the couch. Tim immediately went to her, said "hello" and ordered me to get them drinks. Sarah was already drinking wine (she was pretty drunk-drinking to calm her nerves). I did as told and Tim said that I was to wait in the kitchen until I was needed. I said that would be fine. He told me, "That's the last time you'll respond to me that way, when you respond, you say 'Yes Master' or 'Yes Sir.'" I told him, "Yes, Master."

I could see them from the kitchen. They chatted and Sarah was clearly nervous. Soon, Tim called me and said, "Remove my shoes and then get us another drink." I unlaced his shoes, slid them off and went to get another drink for them. When I returned, he said, "I'll need you to strip down to your underwear, now. Tomorrow, you'll get yourself some appropriate clothes to serve me in." I stripped down to my underwear while he talked to Sarah. It was very uncomfortable. He nodded and told me to return to the kitchen. Soon, I could see them kissing on the couch. He took his hand and slid it up and down her thighs and then into her pussy. She started to moan. I was completely hard. It was an incredible sight to see.

They kissed for a long time, with his hands moving all over her body. Eventually, she put her hand on his cock and started to rub it. He then took her by the hand and asked her to take him to the bedroom. He yelled to me that I was to stay at the bottom of the stairs to await further orders. They went upstairs, to our bedroom, and began to have sex. I didn't see it, but, of course, I heard it. She moaned and moaned. It went on for at least a half hour. Finally, he called me up. Time for another round of drinks. When I brought them in the bedroom, he was completely naked, his flacid cock right out in the open. Even after sex, I could tell that he was well hung. Sarah was curled up next to him. "Eventually," he said, "You will clean her and I after we have sex. Tonight, I used a condom. That will no longer happen after tonight." He ordered me to take his used condom and said, "You might want to taste a little of the cum that is in there. You will be expected to clean me and her and I don't want you gagging or getting sick. So, taste a little now, taste a little later, whatever. Taste it until it is gone and you're used to the taste of it."

Tim indicated that he would be staying over and that I was to sleep in one of the guest bedrooms. I did as he said with his cum. I wasn't a virgin when it came to tasting cum but, still, it did take some getting used to. Licking it out of a condom was kind of gross but I managed to get it all down that night. Sarah and Tim fucked again in the morning. This time, I had to lick her clean. He then told me that if I did a good job cleaning her, I would eventually have the privilege of cleaning him.

It was a Saturday. He then gave me my chores for the day. First, I was to go back into chastity after being allowed to masturbate. Second, I was to go to a uniform shop or a costume shop and find appropriate clothes. He indicated that he would expect me to wear either a maid's outfit or a butler's outfit. He (correctly) guessed that I wouldn't be able to find those formal uniforms at any shop and that we would have to get them online (soon we did). In the meantime, he suggested that I buy a Halloween French Maid's costume (which I did find). He wanted me to wear a certain kind of women's shoes with the maid's outift. The heels were to be at least 4 inches and he wanted an ankle strap. They were to be black. He wanted me to buy myself fishnet and regular hose/thigh highs. For the butler's uniform, I was to wear black leather lace up shoes. He wanted me to buy a certain kind of black sock. I was to buy myself a dozen pairs of women's panties to wear while I served him. He told me he wanted me to buy 3 pairs of cheekini panties, 3 pairs of v string panties, 3 pairs of boy shorts panties and 3 pairs of hip hugger panties. Eventually, I would need to get used to wearing thongs, so he suggested that I buy a pair of those. I was not allowed to buy cotton panties - all had to be satin or lycra.

He showed me pictures on his cell phone of certain lingerie he wanted Sarah to wear. Also, certain panties. I was able to get all of this (and mine) at Victoria Secret.

The rest of my chores were things that I would do for the entire length of time he was in our lives. I was to go pick up his dry cleaning (which I was expected to pay for). I was to go to his condo and clean it. He told me that the floors should be clean enough to eat off of. He warned me that the toilets, shower and sinks needed to be spotless or he would make me clean them with my tongue. I was to do his laundry. He made me get a pair of my underwear, socks, shorts and jeans and showed me exactly how he expected his clothes to be folded. He said that when I was done with my shopping chores, I was to call him and he would meet me at his condo. He would again explain how he wanted his clothes laundered, folded and put away. When I was done with those chores, I would return to my house, where he would then be and wash his car. I asked if I could just pay someone to wash his car and he told me "Absolutely not. You need to do it." When I was done with his car, I would be expected to serve he and Sarah dinner and wait on them the rest of the evening.

He then told me to go in the bathroom and jack off. He said that I could use one of Sarah's old panties or socks to help me. I chose her panties. When I finished, I jumped in the shower. When I got out, he told me it was time for chastity. I dutifully got him my cage and Sarah snapped it on.

After my shopping, I met him at his condo. He was very matter of fact with his orders. There was no room for debate or questions, I was to do as told. He told me, "Don't worry. You will get used to this. You will come to love it and need it. You know that you want and need to serve a strong man. You need a Master." He suggested that I put my maid's costume on for the cleaning. He told me that, eventually, we would order several outfits but for now, one was enough.

As he left, he told me to put his shoes on his feet and then he showed me a closet full of shoes. He expected every pair to be shined as well. I told him that I had never shined shoes before. He told me, "Well, that's what the internet is for. Look up some videos. Don't screw it up, I don't want to punish you on your first day." He suggested that I bow down and kiss his shoes (that were on his feet). "It's something that I think is useful to keep you mindful of your station in life, now." I did as told. He further explained, "I know you like your wife's socks and feet. That's good. I will always allow you to enjoy those as long as you follow the rules. You should enjoy my shoes and socks as much as you enjoy hers. More so." He explained that he believed that I would be near his feet more than hers. He felt that a good sub should always be at his Master's feet.

When he left, I just slumped onto his couch. I was overwhelmed. Not sure what I had gotten myself into. Not sure what Sarah was in for. In a way, I felt like crying. Yet, I had to admit, I had enjoyed it all. I was shaking. I was already horny and uncomfortable in my cage. I remember as I washed his underwear and socks, I had the strangest feeling come over me. It was really erotic. I was washing his underwear and I was turned on, thinking that the cock that touched those underwear would be taking my wife. That the ass that touched those underwear would have my wife's hands all over it.

Now, I wasn't used to all that work. That, I'll admit. Believe me, too, I made sure that place was spotless. I wasn't about to be forced to lick his toilet. As time wore on, most of that initial pleasure wore off. I came to really not like cleaning his place, washing his clothes, running his errands. Mostly, it was because, if I had a long week and was tired on Saturday - too bad. If I had a cold - too bad. If I wanted to watch a football game - too bad. But that was months later. That day it was really new and kind of exciting.

That evening, I went back home, washed his car and made them dinner. Sarah several times asked if everything was OK and I said it was. I asked her how she was and she said she was having a great time, that he was a great lover. That night, I was allowed out of the maid's uniform, so I didn't feel as completely dominated as I might have. Sarah, eventually, grew tired of Tim's demands as well. But, that was still months away.

That night, I was called into my bedroom and ordered to help guide his cock into her while she straddled him from above. I was told to watch them have sex and I did. Her back was to me, so I couldn't see her face but I could hear her moans. Tim would look at me and make sure that I was watching. He said that it was important for me to see and understand that Sarah belonged to him now.

I remember thinking that night how odd it was that we just accepted and did these things. It was almost like a game but they were really having sex and I was really waiting on and serving them. The only time, strangely, that I seemed to get upset or jealous was late that evening when Tim ordered Sarah to give him a back massage. At one point, he told her to kiss his ass. In fact, he said, "Make out with your Master's ass." She did it and seemed to like it. It made me mad. Yet, the next morning, when he said that he wanted me to see how good my wife could suck cock and had her drop to her hands and knees and blow him, that didn't bother me.

Writing this down, it all seems so deranged, in a way, so debaucherous. But, as we went through it, it all felt sort of normal.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:14 pm

Talk about debauchery. Yesterday, Kevin was over for the night. I know it sounds like I'm making light of things, but I'm not, when I talk about her and Kevin taking pills. I think they both do and I think last night they were completely out of it. I had purchased a black halter lace bodystocking for Sarah. It covers her legs and feet and then sort of looks like a halter top on her chest and stomach. We were all in the Media Room when Kevin suggested that Sarah do a little dance for "your man and your husband." Sarah laughed but did start to do a little dance (like a stripper). It was really sexy. After a couple minutes, she plopped down next to Kevin and they just playfully touched each other. I've said this before, but, he won't have sex with me around but, sometimes, he'll do little things with her while I'm there.

After a few minutes, I noticed that he had passed out or nodded off. She looked fantastic in her lace. She motioned me over with her finger. When I approached the couch, she motioned for me to get down. She spread her legs apart and thrust my face into her pussy. I licked, sucked and gobbled her through that lace, all the while Kevin was right next to us. She took my pants off and cupped her stocking feet around my cock and started to go back and forth, giving me a foot job. Every time I let out a sigh or moan, she put her finger to her mouth as if to say, "quiet." So, I was allowed to fuck her feet (or get a foot job depending how you look at it) right up until the moment I was going to cum. At that point, she stopped and motioned to the other room. I was a second from blowing but I did as she said. We went into the bathroom and she had me lay on the floor, she stood over me, put her foot on my cock, and rubbed it until I blew all over my stomach.

She put her foot in my mouth and told me to lick off any cum that might be there. Then, we went back to the Media Room. She spread her legs again and I went back to orally pleasing her. Kevin was still asleep. When I could feel she was ready to orgasm, she stopped me, nudged him awake, and said, "Let's go to bed." They went to their bedroom (it's the Master Bedroom and Sarah and I sleep there, but, when he's over, it's "their" bedroom) and I could hear them fucking away for a few minutes. She moaned and had an orgasm rather quickly, from what I could hear, and he must have lasted another 10 minutes or so.

It's hard to believe this is all just normal for us.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:30 pm

WOWWWWWWWWWW what a story!

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Thanks again OOAA.

I've been thinking a lot about what's going to happen next with us. Kevin will be gone soon, I'm sure. These things just don't seem to last long with Sarah. She's very restless and very eager to move in new directions. Lately, I've been fantasizing about how to get her to fuck a friend of mine. I have these fantasies where my friend comes over to watch football and I have Sarah serving us drinks, completely nude. At some point, I'd tell my friend, "OK, have at her" and let him fuck her senseless. Obviously, I'd have to prep him, somehow, before he comes over, so he isn't shocked at the sight of my wife, naked, in front of him. He's an absolute pig when it comes to sexual things, though. I'm sure nothing would shock him. Still, it would be strange to somehow have that talk with him. Still, he and Sarah flirt like crazy with each other when he's around.

I just think it's great that she's hot enough that men always want to seem to fuck her and that she's wild enough that she's pretty much willing to fuck whoever.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:05 am

Tim stayed at the house, the first weekend, until Sunday morning. He made me watch Sarah blow him and then gave me a shopping list of things I was to get him at the grocery store. He was going to go golfing that day so it was up to me to get his groceries. Getting his grocery shopping done soon became a fairly regular chore as well. He demanded fresh bread and lunch meat so I had to pick that up for him 3 times a week and drop it off at his condo. He gave me a key so that I could drop it off when he wasn't there but I was always to notify him before going to his condo. Likewise, he got a key to our place and was given the lock code for the main door. I was to buy his groceries with my money. I didn't really mind as I considered it sort of a fee for the services he was providing.

I was allowed out of chastity on Sunday but Tim ordered that I not be allowed to have sex with Sarah. I could give her oral or use my hands. She was not allowed to touch me and I was not allowed to have an orgasm. He asked for credit card info so he could purchase a penis sleeve from the internet for me to wear (until I was caged up for good). He said that we would all have to get used to things, slowly, and until then, I would be allowed to satisfy Sarah with the sleeve when she wanted it and he wasn't available. He would be back on Wednesday night and would text or email me further directions for dinner that night and other tasks that needed done. He said that I had done well for the weekend and he thought this would be a good setup for all of us.

Sarah and I had a long talk that day about the whole thing. We both laughed at some of his rules and commands, but, overall we both enjoyed the experience. Mostly, Sarah was worried that I would get angry or too humiliated over the submissive stuff. I assured her that I was fine with things. I asked if it was hard for her to see me in those clothes and positions and she said that it was and that she felt sorry for me a few times. As long as we both enjoyed it, I felt like I could make it through some of the more difficult moments. Being dominated is not easy. It's actually very hard. You have to really let go of a lifetime of attitude and habits. As long as I thought of it as a game, I could get through it, though.

Tim texted or emailed me almost every day. Same with Sarah. He slowly cast his net over our lives. It soon became apparent that he was a true dom and that this was a lifestyle choice. Sarah was to dress a certain way, as was I. We had to ask him permission on any number of issues. If she wanted to color her hair, get her hair cut and styled, she had to get his permission. He was in charge of her clothes as well. She needed his permission on what she could buy. Same with lotions that she used. For me, it was a little easier. While I was always expected to wear panties (I had to purchase several more pairs as a dozen wasn't going to do it), I had no restrictions on clothes or anything. Of course, when he was over, I was usually expected to wear the maid's uniform or the butler's outfit. On the other hand, I had chores that I was expected to complete several days a week. Some were easy (picking up his dry cleaning) and others were a pain (polishing his shoes). Sarah had very few chores. Tim made it clear that I was to serve Sarah as well.

When he came Wednesday, my first task was to remove his shoes and socks and clip his toe nails. This would be a weekly chore. He talked in such a strange way. Very formal and straight to the point. He told me, again, that I needed to get used to being at his feet as that's the area that a slave occupies. He began to call me "Slave B" or simply "B." He would require me to help him take his suit off and I was to hang it to make sure it didn't wrinkle. I had purchased some shorts and stuff for him to wear at our house during the week. That night, I would also have to go and pick up his suit and socks and shoes from his condo for him to wear the next day. He had a list of soap, deodorant, tooth paste, shampoo that I had already purchased for him and that were to be left in the Master Bath for him to use.

That Wednesday, he had ordered that Sarah be wearing a lingerie outfit that I had purchased. He then sat on the couch and told Sarah that he had had a long day and wanted her to massage his feet, calves and back. She did what he asked. He told Sarah (and I) that he was very stressed out and he would be having her suck his cock a little and then he would be having anal sex with her. He said that anal sex relieved his stress better than straight sex and that he definitely needed it that day.

After his massage, they went up to the bedroom. Again, I was required to watch. She got in between his legs and started to give him a blow job. He laid back and would occasionally guide her head. Soon, he ordered me to get the lube and I was to apply it. Once I did, she got on her hands and knees on the bed and he entered her from behind. He took it slow and easy at first, which sort of surprised me. She moaned and gasped each time his cock went into her ass. Eventually, they got a nice rhythm going. After a few minutes, he pulled out and sat on the bed with his back against the pillows and headboard. She did a reverse cowgirl and slowly lowered herself onto his cock. I watched in amazement as his cock mostly disappeared inside her ass. She was moaning really loud and rocking up and down and back and forth. That slapping sound (as she went up and down) seemed to be deafening as were her moans. Eventually, he exploded inside her ass. The cum that dribbled out onto her ass cheeks, I was required to clean up.

Sarah was sweating and out of breath. I mean, she looked like a rag doll, tossed onto the bed. He said it was time for him to shower now. He ordered me into the bathroom to start the shower and wash him. It was very strange standing outside the shower and cleaning his cock and ass with a washcloth. As I cleaned his cock, he grabbed my hair and said something like, "Slave B, look at that cock that just fucked your wife. Tell that cock thank you." I did as told.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:54 pm

I definitely have always had some bi-sexual tendencies. As I have said, I always been attracted to a very small percentage of men. Tim was not one of those. I mostly enjoyed being his sub/slave, I certainly got off on watching him fuck Sarah and I got off on watching Sarah submit to his whims and desires. Physically, he did absolutely nothing for me. Kevin is completely different. I am attracted to him and have been since the day I met him. Just my luck that he won't let me watch him fuck Sarah, won't let me watch Sarah blow him, won't let me see anything. I hate to admit it, but, I'd do just about anything to blow him. I know there are a lot of guys in this Forum that don't understand that feeling and don't like it, but that's the way it is with me. It's worse, really, because not only do I want to serve him in a sexual manner, I want to serve him period. I'd like him to order me around, to control my every move, to completely dominate me in every manner imaginable. Sarah doesn't know this and neither does Kevin.

He doesn't live with us but he does stay over about 2 or 3 nights a week. He will leave his dirty clothes for me to wash with the rest of the laundry. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't take his dirty underwear and smell the crotch. Writing about it, I know it's gross. But, I love the scent of his sweat and his cock that are left on his underwear. When I'm out of chastity (which is only when he's staying over, usually), I go into my bedroom with a pair of his dirty underwear and inhale his man scent while masturbating furiously (but quietly). I think of how he is taking Sarah as I jack off and think about how great it would be to fluff him just once. It's a strange feeling because while I always found him attractive, it was never like this. When I handle his dirty clothes (shorts, jeans, socks, underwear, shirts), I get an instant boner. When I see him, I get an instant boner. When I talk to him, I get an instant boner. I love to give him spending money and even that gives me an instant boner. The funny part is that I don't think he is a great lover. It worries me that Sarah is going to want to eventually move on from him.

It wasn't that way with Tim. At the same time, I did enjoy the absolute level of control he asserted over us. During his next visit, he started to tie Sarah's wrists and engage in some BDSM activities. Sarah loved it. As I said, I could never do that to her. She loved to have her wrists tied, loved when he started smacking her on the ass while he fucked her from behind and she absolutely loved it when he would be sitting on a couch and order her to come down naked, get on her knees, and ask permission to suck his cock. If he happened to have me dressed as a maid that night, it made her even more horny. She loved the role play.

He was a perfect dom and lover in that he never rushed anything. Everything was a slow buildup. He got both of us into a comfort zone about what we were doing. He never asked if what he was doing was ok, don't get me wrong. He just took things at a nice pace. And with him, it was always about power and control. When he started to have me clean his cock after sex, it wasn't a homosexual thing, it was a power thing. He wanted my tongue to clean off the cock that just thoroughly fucked my wife. He was a master at sex, physically and mentally. He almost always made Sarah orgasm. When he left, she would sleep for hours and hours-worn out by the bondage, the submission and the sex. He also loved to take her everywhere and anywhere in the house. Once, she was a little irritable at dinner and he wasn't going to stand for it. He made her lean over the dining room table, slapped her ass as punishment, a few times, and fucked her, hard, for over 30 minutes. While he fucked her, he made her say, repeatedly, that she wouldn't be a bitch and that she needed to be fucked. I marveled at the performance. When they were done, she fell to a heap at his feet. No shit. She just lay at his feet, kissing his calves. All because she had been a little mouthy. She loved it, talked about that night for weeks on end. She came twice during that sexual activity.

What became interesting was when the cock sleeve arrived. Sarah had me fuck her, with Tim's approval, several times. During those sessions, she was in complete control of me. Grabbing my ass and back, telling me exactly how deep, how fast and where to thrust. What was awful was that I had to learn to control my orgasms and not cum until she had. When she would come, I'd have to pull out (per Tim's orders) and masturbate into the cock sleeve. It was an interesting dynamic how she became so dominant with me but so submissive with him. All of which seemed to play right into my fantasies. In private, I thought about it constantly. I think Tim opened up, in both of us, our inhibitions and fantasies. Once opened, it was hard not to live in that state of almost permanent sexual and psychological gratification.

All of it started to make me less than stellar with work. I had business interests that I had to concentrate on and a lot of the time I was either doing Tim's chores, waiting on Tim or Sarah, watching them fuck or thinking about sex. I talked to Sarah about it one day and she told Tim. He, of course, was displeased. He made it clear to me that my prime function as a slave was not only to serve them but to keep my financial matters straight. His response was to lock me in chastity for a week, not let me watch or take part, in any way, their sexual encounters and double my chores. He said that I needed to think straight and to do that, he gave me a ton of mundane things to do. I was denied completely any access to my wife. Her socks and clipping his nails (or kissing his shoes) were even off limits for that week. It was just a taste, he said. If I kept stumbling with business, it would be worse and last longer. I should add that he and I also did business. I purchased some services and equipment from his company. Now, I am not and was not so stupid as to mix business and pleasure solely based on my submissive needs. He saved my business money with his deal but I knew he would be displeased if I did something to screw my business up and screw the contracts up.

The night he let me out of the chastity cage, he had come to the house (it was a Friday). He told Sarah to let me out and she did. I removed his shoes and he had me massage his feet. Then he had me massage Sarah's feet. Next he had me clip his nails and when I was done, I was to kiss his feet and thank him. Then he had me kiss her feet and thank her. Then I had to say "I promise Master and Mistress not to neglect business and neglect your needs." He had me ask him to fuck my wife .... not ask, plead. He took us upstairs, had me tie her wrists with a tie, had me take off her clothes and his. He turned her onto her stomach and took her from behind (not anally). He slapped her ass repeatedly while he fucked her. I was wearing panties but nothing else. I could feel my ridiculously hard cock rubbing against the satiny panties and, I swear, I felt like I could cum without even touching myself. She orgasmed, he came, I started to clean her up and he finally allowed me to jack off while I cleaned her. He asked (as he always did) how his cum tasted. I replied, "Delicious, Sir" and came after stroking for maybe 15 seconds.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:41 pm

I always considered having a Master was sort of cuckolding with a twist. In our case, Sarah really loved the kinky, submissive nature of it all. I did, too, but, I needed the cuckolding part - I needed the Master to actually fuck my wife.

For the first couple months, having Tim as our Master was great. It was less great as time moved on. But, that's a part of the story that I'll get to later. As much as I promised Tim that I would focus on business, it was very, very hard to do. Being in chastity made me think almost all the time about sex and sexual release. I really almost became obsessed with thoughts of sex and being able to cum. Although Tim, early on, had me sleep separate and apart from Sarah (I used a guest bedroom), on those nights when she needed sex and Tim wasn't available, Sarah would unlock me, I would strap the cock sleeve on, fuck her and then, be allowed some time, after, in our marital bed. It was torture for me. Sarah would fall asleep and I would sit there, watching TV, but all the while, staring at her beautiful ass, legs and feet and fantasize about being able to be inside her. Right after fucking her with the sleeve, she would lock me back in chastity so, if I hadn't cum, it wasn't just torture, it was painful.

If I did cum, there was absolute hell to pay. Tim made it clear that I was to be allowed out once a week (usually on Saturday nights) and could masturbate that night only. If I came while fucking her with the sleeve, I remained in Chastity over the weekend and my chores were usually doubled. There was also mild punishment. As I said, occasionally, he'd swat my ass with his belt or I'd be forced to stand in the corner. There was no question about Sarah and I telling him the truth about what would occur out of his presence. He programmed us to only tell the truth. He had that kind of hold on us.

I remember that things started to get a little strange for me one Friday night when he came over. Sarah was on the verge of her period and just felt achy and miserable. She went upstairs to take a nap and left me downstairs to serve Tim dinner and drinks while he watched sports. He had me rub his socked feet and then said, "You've rubbed them a long time, would you like a treat?" I told him that I would like whatever he allowed me to do. He told me to bury my nose into his soles and inhale the scent of his sweat, feet and the leather smell. I did as told. For a long time, then, he asked if I wanted permission to kiss his feet. I told him that I did. I had not cum, that night, in over 10 days and I was a horny wreck. He told me to unlock my chastity as he said I looked uncomfortable. I did and while I kissed his feet, I could feel my cock harden. Occasionally, I would reach down and give my cock a little rub but acted like I was adjusting my panties. He told me to stop the games and asked if I wanted permission to jack off. I asked and he denied it. I then pleaded with him and he finally allowed it. "You like jacking off to my feet, Slave B, that's a good sign. Pretty soon, you won't even think of Sarah, you'll think of my feet and worshiping me." I was so horny that I said something like, "I feel that way now, Master." He laughed and said, "That's good Slave B, we're ahead of schedule, then." I stroked furiously to his feet and had to stop because I was going to cum. He told me to keep stroking. I did and came while kissing his socked feet.

I felt awkward, afterward. I felt like my sexual urges were being manipulated. Tim was good at that. Taking control, making everything about serving and satisfying him. Even after I came, I had to keep rubbing and kissing his feet. The whole night, until Sarah woke up. She came downstairs and sat next to him (and I kept massaging his feet). They started to talk, then make out, then she went down on him, and started to suck and lick his cock while I massaged his feet. He told me to stop, and watch my wife suck him. It was a great sight, his hand on the back of her head, his legs spread, his cock going in and out of her mouth. He lasted about 5 minutes and blew his load in her mouth. She didn't swallow, though, That load of cum was reserved for me. When she was done, he told me to kiss my wife and while doing that, I tasted and swallowed his snowball. From that night on, anytime he came in her mouth, the privilege of eating the snowball was mine.

After a few hours, they were ready for bed. He told me that he would be fucking Sarah, long and hard, that night. He looked at Sarah and said, "You're still OK?" She said she was. Her period had not yet started and the sex, that night, went on for almost an hour. He didn't tie her up that night, but he fucked her very, very hard. Her moans were loud and frequent. I could hear the slapping sounds (not him hitting her, but, his cock going in and out of her) and her repeated moans from my room. I could hear the bed frame in the Master bedroom squeak every now and then. Tim hadn't thought to have me locked back up, so, the whole time, I jacked off, again. I vowed not to cum until Tim came but simply couldn't last that long.

I had all his chores to do the next day. Somehow, Tim had still forgotten about locking me back up. In my mind, I told myself that he was giving me a reward. So, while cleaning his apartment, I jacked off again. When I got home to start dinner, Sarah was dressed in really sexy lingerie and had been servicing and serving Tim for much of the day. She looked tired and asked Tim if she could get to bed. He told her that she had done her duties and that would be fine as I could serve him the rest of the night.

He told me that night that he was happy with the progress that Sarah and I had made. He said that I was becoming a very useful slave and he really enjoyed my adoration of him (that's really how he talked, it was sort of odd, I'm telling you). He said that he knew, eventually, that I would want to serve him sexually but that I would have to realize that it would never happen. It made me feel very awkward to talk about those things but he wanted to talk and so we did. He asked me if I had thought of giving him a blowjob and, I confessed, that I had begun to think about that. He said that this was natural. He said that Sarah filled that role, not me. He did start talking about anal play and asked if I had ever done anything of that nature. He said that he knew that we talked about it in our emails, but, he wanted the truth. I told him, again, truthfully, that I had not. He said that we would address that. He again told me that sexual gratification, for me, was going to be different than what I was used to. He had a plan for me to explore anal stimulation. He wanted me to get used to, slowly, playing with my ass, using dildos, etc. I'll never forget his words that night, "You're not just my slave, you're my slut. I'll never fuck you but you need to explore your sexual feelings for me. You'll want me to fuck you, I won't. You'll need something to take my place. Do you understand?"

I did understand but feigned ignorance. He laughed. "Bullshit, Slave B. You know what I'm talking about." He explained that Sarah was slowly opening up to him about all her needs and desires. She loved submitting to him, loved pleasing him. While part of her pleasure was also knowing that their relationship turned me on, it wasn't about me. Sarah needed to forget about my sexual needs and focus on hers and Tim's. Eventually, she would come to find that her sole sexual pleasure was in making sure that she pleased him. He told me that he's done this before and, eventually, the husband or boyfriend just accepts that another man has his wife/girlfriend. He knows that he can no longer please her so, naturally, he begins to focus on his Master. Pleasing his Master becomes his focus, his goal. As a part of that, the Slave will want to please his Master, even sexually. "You'll want to suck me, you'll want me to fuck you, I've been through this," Tim said.

I still feigned ignorance. He lost his patience. He grabbed my hair and stuck my face in his crotch. He told me to slide his underwear off and smell his man scent. I did as told. I was just inches from his cock and he was rock hard. I could smell the stench of sex all over it. Sex and sweat and Sarah's juices. He told me to stand up and I didn't want to. I knew that I was hard. But, I stood and he showed me that I was hard. He told me that it didn't matter if I was attracted to him or not, that I was going to want to please him in every way. I needed to understand that and needed to know that it wasn't going to happen. "But, with dildos, you will be able to fantasize about it." He said we would start next weekend.

He left the next day. I didn't like what he had said, but, I knew it to be, at least, partly true. I was worried. Sarah and I talked. She confessed that she was starting to lose herself in her desires. She said that we both had to accept that our lives were going to be different while Tim was around. She told me that she almost always is ready to cum before he even sticks his cock in her, that's how strong he stoked her sexual urges. She said, "We both wanted this." I told her that she was right, I just wasn't sure how far things would go.

She told me that they'd go as far as possible.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:56 pm

I've noticed that sex and sexual attraction/arousal is a strange beast. I love Sarah. Love everything about her physically and emotionally. I can touch her and get hard. I can smell her and get hard. I can talk to her and get hard. Yet, I like knowing that another man is fucking her. I'm turned on by being denied her.

Kevin: He's out with my wife as we speak. He took her out in a car that I bought for him. He's in clothes that I bought for him. She's in clothes that I bought for her. They're spending my money. I actually fantasize about having some form of sex with him more that I fantasize about being with my wife. Everything about him turns me on. I think he now is beginning to understand that I'm drawn to him. He probably would never let me do anything, sexually, with him, I know that. He won't let me see him do anything of significance with Sarah. He's begun to make comments to me that lead me to think that he knows how I feel about him. He almost teases me to get things from me. I'm turned on by being denied by him. I'm completely aroused by knowing that he has his way with my wife.

Tim: I found nothing, physically, about him to be attractive. Nothing. Not his hair color, not his body, not his looks - nothing. Yet, I was drawn to his power and dominance of me and Sarah. The more he took control, the more I fantasized about him. It made and makes absolutely no sense to me. His control over me and Sarah, his power, left me almost perpetually hard.

I'll let you in on some secrets. Last weekend, Sarah and Kevin were stoned out of their minds. It was pills, it was booze, it was probably a little weed. They were both passed out. Completely passed out in bed ..... and naked. They had fucked. They had passed out. I was drunk. I went in the bedroom and looked at them while they slept. Sarah was on her side, sleeping. I kissed her legs. She didn't move. Kevin was on his back, snoring. I kissed his legs. I kissed his thighs. I was going to lick his cock but he started to move and I panicked. I hope they come home tonight in the same state. I'll do it again. It's what I'm reduced to.

More Secrets

2 days after Tim left for the weekend (see above post), I called him and said that I was ready to be trained with anal stimulation. I confessed that I had thought of nothing else but him since he left. He told me to come to his place. He sat on his couch, I at his feet. As always, I massaged his feet. He gave me a list of things to do. First, he told me which lubes were the best. Second, he gave me a number of butt plugs to consider buying. He told me to make sure that I was "cleaned out" before I did anything. He would be coming to fuck Sarah the next night but, on Thursday, I was return to his place with the lubes and butt plugs. He reiterated that he would never have any type of sex with me, but, it was useful for me to accept my feelings towards him and embrace them. He said things like, "I am your Master and I need slaves like you to work for me." He also said, "It's perfectly natural for you to want to serve me in all ways." He told me that there were several reasons he had me tend to his feet. One, it showed both of us my natural place in our world. It emphasized that my role was subservient. Two, since I had a sock fetish, it was a means to give me some pleasure. In that vein, Tim felt that it was important that I start associating my sock fetish with his socks and feet. "You need to just forget about Sarah and having her, in any way, sexually. Your clit is worthless to her." Tim felt it best that I connected my sexual feelings towards socks with his socks and feet. "I want you to think of me when you think of sex," he said. Sexual gratification would no longer be tied to her, it would be connected to him. Third, I had to get used to not fucking anyone or anything. "It just makes it easier on you and me," he said. He said it was best that I give up thinking about having sex with a woman (Sarah in particular). My role as a Slave required it. I'd be much more useful and happy, in the long run, if I just focused on my life as a slave and serving he and Sarah.

He looked at me and said something like, "That's what you want, anyway, isn't it?" I hesitated and he said that I should stop fighting my hidden desires and feelings. "Face it," he said, "if I let you out of the cage now, you'd beg me to jack off while worshiping my socks. I know it and you know it. You want to serve me, in every way. You want me to be the one that takes your wife. You need me to be in control of the both of you." It was all true, I told him. But, it was humiliating.

He told me that there was nothing to be embarrassed about. It was just natural. I was ceding all power and control to him. "Isn't that what you want?" I told him it was.

The next night, Sarah was still on her period, so Tim only came over to get a blow job. The following night, I arrived at his place, with the lubes and butt plugs that I had purchased. He instructed me to go gently with the plugs. I picked a small one and played with it near my ass. Eventually, I slid it a little in. That was good he said. I left it there for 2 hours while I massaged his feet and he watched TV. He told me that I should imagine that his cock was there. He said that it was important for me to realize that he owned and controlled me.

By Friday night, Sarah's period was over. I had to get Sarah ready, I had to get dinner ready and when Tim arrived, I had to serve him. He made sure, that night, that I was in a maid's outfit. Sarah was horny as hell. I dressed her in a gorgeous short skirt and tight top. Her red hair looked fantastic. She wore no panties. After dinner, they sat on the couch, and Tim played with her, fingering her, while making out with her. He took delight in letting the foreplay go on for an hour. She was writhing in ecstasy. She asked if they could please fuck as she couldn't take much more. He laughed and said, "sure." He had me come to the bedroom and had me insert his cock into her. He fucked her and she had an orgasm immediately. He turned her onto her stomach and had me insert his cock into her again. Now, he fucked her from behind, grabbing her hair, making her thin body shake and quiver. She moaned and I could see the look of pure ecstasy on her face. She clamped her teeth down, and gritted them, closed her eyes and moaned. When she did talk, she said things like, "There, right there, fuck me, oh there, right there, deeper...." He tensed and blew his load in her. She fell onto her stomach, breathing heavy and he told me to clean her up. I used my tongue and cleaned her out.

He rolled onto his back and had me clean his cock with my tongue. He told Sarah to go down and get him a beer. While she was gone, he told me that I would use my plug again that night. That I was to insert it and think of his cock. "As you jack off, think of how my cock tastes, think of how my cock controls your wife, think of how you would give anything to have it inside you."

That Saturday was a little different. I did all my chores but Tim had to travel out of town for the week and he had to leave Sunday morning, so he left Saturday night. After he left, Sarah told me that she thought it was great how things were progressing. She told me that Tim had mentioned the butt plug experiment. She said that I could remain out of chastity for as long as the plug remained in me. She said that she thought it was good for me to get used to other forms of sexual gratification. "I love you," she said, "But as long as Tim is in our lives, I'm his, you understand that, right?" I told her I did and went to my room to get used to things.

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:52 am

Epic saga, thanks so much!

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:09 pm

Thanks Avid.

I know I'm writing a lot about Tim. Forgive me. I saw him Friday, at lunch. I was with people and he was with some of his work associates. I went up to his table and he introduced me and said, "I saved this guy thousands at his business." I agreed (and he did). I bought his and his associates lunch.

Later, he sent me an email. In the Subject line he put: "Once A Slave, Always A Slave." He wrote: "Hello Slave B. Buying our lunch was the right choice. It's good to see that you are still properly trained. I'm sure that you thought of further serving me today. I saw you looking down at my feet. I'm sure you miss the sweat and leather scent of your Master's feet. I'm sure Sarah misses serving me as well. No one ever fucked her like I did and no one ever will. [This is actually true, Sarah still comments that Tim was the best fuck that she's ever had. She says she misses the multiple orgasms. She just couldn't take the mind games that he brought all the time]. When she comes to her senses and wants to serve me again, I will send instructions to the both of you. She will be punished but not severely.

Tell me, slut, do you fantasize about anything other than me? I remember how you told me that you used to love when my sweat and scent rubbed off onto your face and you could smell me all night. How hard did that make you? How hard are you right now? Of course, I have no use for you until Sarah comes to her senses. Too bad, as I could use a slut like you to rub my feet today.

If you had the choice now, would you rather have sex with your wife or serve your Master's feet? Slut, I know the answer. You have always been smart, Slave B, in knowing your limitations and your role. You live to serve. You have never lived more than when I was there. I'll expect an update and reply within 12 hours."

It didn't even take an hour for me to respond. I wrote:

"Master, it was, of course, my pleasure and duty to buy you lunch today. Had you not been with people, I would have told you that, personally. Sarah misses your control and the sexual pleasure you brought her. She misses you. She does, however, still have her wandering spirit. She and her current boyfriend seem to be having fun but something tells me that she is tiring of him. He is nothing like you. He isn't a quarter of the man you are. I have become more and more financially responsible for him and he doesn't seem to mind.

You know me well, Master. I am rock hard writing this email and thinking of serving you and being at your feet. Without question, I would rather serve you than have sex with Sarah. I miss your scent and think of it all the time. I know that my clit is now useless when it comes to Sarah. You showed me that and I thank you for that. I was made to serve you, Master, and wish that Sarah was ready to go back to our former life with you. If you ever need my services, Master, you know that I am always there for you."

He responded:

"Her current boyfriend is a user. When she rids herself of him, she will want her life with me back. It will not be easy for her, Slave B. But I cannot waste my time as long as he is around. She texted me a nice picture last week, so I know she is tiring of her current bitch. . Soon, I will return slut. You will be punished as well. But, it's nothing you won't be able to handle. I just removed a pair of sweaty gym socks from my feet. Worked out for the last 90 minutes. I imagine you would love to have them and be able to lick and suck the sweat and filth from my socks and feet."

I wrote back:

"I'm glad that Sarah has been in touch. She needs your steadying influence. [This is is reference to Sarah's drinking and pill use-Tim severely curtailed that behavior]. I will always be ready to serve you when the opportunity presents itself. Yes, Master, I would relish those socks and your sweat and foot filth. However, not to be impudent, but I would not call it "filth."

The rest of Friday, nothing I could do would get rid of my horniness or my rock hard cock. Nothing. When I got home, Kevin and Sarah were still out. I don't know if they had gone somewhere local or not. They were getting sort of reckless, lately, with going out in public. I used to be scared to death of someone finding out, but, lately, I've cared less and less. Something exciting about the risk of someone finding out that my wife is fucking around on me. It was after midnight when I got home. I was desperate to cum. I was not in my cage as Kevin was spending Friday and Saturday night with Sarah.

I texted Sarah and asked where they were. Her response: "Having fun." I emailed Tim: "Master, I know it's late, but I can't stop thinking about serving you and those gym socks. May I have them?"

He emailed back: "No."

I emailed him: "Please, Master, I'm begging you."

His response; "No."

I tried a final time: "Master, may I come over and serve you. Let me have the pleasure of rubbing and worshiping your feet. I will clean your place as well. Anything Master, I will do anything. Please."

His final reply: "No. However, I may be in need of your cleaning soon. Place is a bit messy. Shoes need polished."

I responded: "Yes, Master. Whenever you need or want me, let me know. Thank you, Sir."

I drank a few drinks and kept playing with my dick. Not stroking, just rubbing it. I waited for Sarah and Kevin to come home. Finally, sometime around 3:00 a.m., they came home. Sarah was laughing about something and Kevin was talking loudly. I heard them kissing in the living room for awhile and then they came upstairs. Within a few minutes, I heard them having sex. Sarah moaned a bit, Kevin groaned and grunted. It was terrible not being able to watch. I had no idea, most nights, what they were doing. I had offered Kevin a sizable sum of money, recently, if he'd let me watch but he said he couldn't do it. He added that "Besides, I can get money from you for doing nothing, why should I take it for doing something." He was right, of course. He needed a new car, I bought him a new car. He needed clothes, I bought him clothes. He did nothing for the money other than fucking my wife.

After they finished having sex, Sarah came into my room. She was clearly drunk and in a good mood. She wore only her panties. Her perky little breasts looked great. Her hair was a mess but she looked wonderful. "Hey," she said, "Will you get us good tickets to the baseball game for Wednesday night? Really good seats-behind home plate." I said, "You mean for you and I?" She giggled, "No silly, for me and Kevin." I said that really good seats would put her, possibly, on TV. How would I explain if someone saw her and Kevin on TV. She frowned, "Hmmmm, OK, how about pretty good seats. And make us reservations at a nice hotel for that night. He's off Thursday." I was so horny, I said, "Fine. What's in it for me?" She smiled and said, "Making your wife happy." I just gave her a "seriously" type look. She sighed and said, "OK, fine." She took her hand and started stroking my cock through my underwear. Then she put her feet onto my face. She then slid my underwear down, took my hand, put it on my cock and said, "Now stroke while I tell you all about tonight."

She said that she and Kevin had gone to a bar/restaurant about 20 minutes away. They had a great dinner and a band was playing at the bar that night. She said that they sat next to each other in a booth and he very cautiously started to rub her pussy and finger her under the table. She started to rub the inside of his leg and thigh and then moved to his cock. She got really horny and took him outside.... I came. "Oh, boo," she said, "I didn't get to finish the story. Next time, maybe."

I told her that I'd get the tickets and make the reservation.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:23 pm

I'm perfectly hopeless, I think. Sarah controls me. Kevin controls me. Tim controlled and still controls me. Saturday was an interesting day. It started early with an email from Tim. "Slut, my place does need cleaned. My shoes need polished. Clothes need laundered. Dry cleaning needs picked up. I'm going to the gym. Meet me at noon. I want no excuses that you didn't get this email. You will not get a second chance."

It was a good thing I woke up early and saw the email. I showered, put on a pair of panties. I usually no longer wear them (occasionally Sarah will tell me to wear them [or Kevin will suggest that I should], but, it's rare) but kept them all from my Tim days. I grabbed one of the old maid uniforms but didn't wear it. I brought it with a pair of heels and hose in case Tim expected me to be dressed in that attire. I arrived at his place at noon, sharp. He let me in and immediately told me that I wasn't dressed properly. I ran to the car and got the uniform and shoes. He handed me the dry cleaning ticket and told me to pick up his stuff before I got changed. He was dripping with sweat, having just returned from the gym. I drove around the corner and got his clothes and came back. He was sitting on his couch.

He had me change into my outfit. When I got out of the bathroom, he was sitting on his couch. He motioned to his feet. I removed his tennis shoes and set them on the ground. "Inhale your Master's scent, slut, don't let that go to waste." I stuck my nose into each shoe and breathed the odor in deeply. He slid his socks off and handed them to me. "Do a good job today and these are your reward." I thanked him. He said, "Slut, inhale their scent, now, why would you waste that?" I began to smell his socks. They were wet with sweat. I began to very subtly lick the socks. He said, "Oh, slut, just get down and worship my feet for awhile. It would be a shame to waste all this sweat."

I dropped to my knees and did as told. First rubbing his feet, then kissing them and licking them. Of course, I was hard. Again, since it was the weekend, and Kevin was over, I wasn't in chastity. I asked Tim if I could satisfy myself. "No slut, not today," was his reply. "Be grateful for what I'm giving you now." I did about 20 minutes of worshiping and he stood up. He told me to get cleaning. I needed everything to be done by 5:00. "I have a special guest coming today. You'll like her." I must have looked apprehensive because he said, "Relax, slut, your secrets will be safe with her and her secrets with you."

I was a nervous wreck all day. I was out of practice with the cleaning and laundering, too. It took me longer than it used to but I did everything. Around 4:30, I got to his shoes and began polishing them. Tim had showered and left sometime around 1:00. At 5:00, he arrived back, with a blonde, very attractive woman with him. She was about 5'7", probably weighed about 130 lbs, had shoulder length blonde hair and wore glasses. She was dressed in jeans and a top. He introduced her as "Samantha." He introduced me as "Slave B." She seemed shy or awkward but she was very pretty. "'Sam' used to work with me," he said, "but now she's in sales somewhere else." He told her to go get dressed. While she dressed, Tim said, "You like her slut, eh? Watch how your Master takes care of her."

She emerged wearing a velvet choker with the words "Slut" written on it. She wore a black lace cupless and crotchless teddy. She wore black garters with black thigh high stockings. She had a whip like thing in her hand. I now know it's something called a Tomcat. She handed Tim the whip. "Now slut," he began, "tell me if you've followed the rules this week." Samantha slowly walked up to him and bowed down and said, "No Master, I haven't." Tim laughed, "What did you do?" Samantha said she pleased herself. He shook his head and said, "Let's go." She got down, on her hands and knees, she stared right at me and he lightly began whipping her ass with the Tomcat. She yelped, a little, and said, "I'm sorry, Master." He said, "Are you? I don't think so." He hit her a little harder. Her ass began to turn red. "Please Master," she said, "I need punished." He whipped her more. She was definitely getting into it.

Finally, he turned to me. "Slave B, look at her ass, have I punished her enough?" Her ass was red and Samantha nodded "yes" to me. I said that he had. "Kiss her ass, Slave B." I did as told. As I did, I could see that Samantha was dripping wet. She clearly got off on the this shit. "Serve your Master, slut," he said and Samantha crawled to him and began kissing his crotch. She took his pants and underwear down and began to lick, kiss and suck his cock and balls. He stopped her after a few minutes and they went in the bedroom and began to fuck. I could hear her moans and cries of ecstasy. I heard her cry out when she had an orgasm and finally, the noise stopped after about 20 minutes. After about 10 minutes, Tim yelled out, "Slave B, get in here."

I went into his bedroom. Tim said, "Now Slave B and Samantha, you know each others secrets. You will both honor the other or you will both be very sorry." Samantha and I looked at each other and at Tim and nodded. "I'm going to take a nap, now. I have to go to a wedding reception in a couple hours and my date will be here soon. Slave B, get Samantha dressed and take her home."

Samantha and I both dressed back into our normal clothes. She really was a knockout, the more that I looked at her. Who knew that such kinks hid beneath the surface in so many people. When we got to my car, she started to cry. I drove and said, "What's wrong? Oh my God, did he hurt you? I thought you liked that. I'm sorry, I should have stopped it."

She smiled and said, "You're sweet. No, I didn't want it stopped. I love that. It's just .... emotionally exhausting. Sexually exhausting. I don't know....I just feel like I release all these emotions and then I cry. I'm sorry, I don't even know you, I shouldn't....."

"It's OK," I told her, "Hell, look at me, dressed like a girl. I enjoyed letting him fuck my wife, tying her up, ugghhh...."

"So, you're married?" she said. I told her I was and gave her a brief (very) summary of my own experiences. She told me she was 29 and had always known she had peculiar sexual tastes. She met Tim through work and they explored all her fantasies. She seemed so nice, so sweet, so smart. I felt sorry for her and she sensed that. "Don't feel sorry for me, I know what I'm doing." She asked if I could stop and let her get some carry out food to take home to eat. She said that she was always starving after these sessions. She called in a Chinese take out order and I ran in and paid for it. I took her home and she thanked me. I wanted to say more to her, talk more to her. I just didn't know how. She reached over and gave me a peck on the cheek and handed me a card with her cell number on it. "Call me. We can talk more. I know it's awkward, now, but....just call me."

I went home. I felt like I was in a daze. Sarah had no idea where I'd been. She'd kill me if she knew I went to Tim's. She said that she had had enough of him but then why had she sent him a picture of herself?

Kevin and Sarah were in the bedroom. Taking a nap, I thought. It wasn't even 8:00 yet, so I figured they were going somewhere that night. I sat in the media room and turned a football game on. Sarah came in a few minutes later. She kissed me on the cheek. "Did you get those tickets and make the reservation?" Thankfully, I had done it before I went to Tim's. "Here," she said, "I want to show you something." She held her iphone in her hand and hit the Photos. There, she hit a video. It was Kevin and Sarah. "It's from earlier today," she said, "I'm giving him a blow job and he fucks me. I know you like to watch and I know he doesn't like that. He agreed we can do this." My eyes lit up. She said, "You can watch it while we're out tonight. I think I can send it to your phone. You'll have to upload it to the computer. You don't want this on your phone for long." She laughed.

I kissed her. We started to make out. I was super hard and reached down between her legs. "Hmmmm...." she said, "What do you think you're doing?" I whispered, "Can't I make love to my wife?" She gave me a sort of sad look and said, "C'mon, you know the rules. Kevin won't allow that. I'm his, now. Isn't that what you wanted?"

I sighed and said, "Not all the time, no. I want to have some sex with you." She said, "You're the one that likes this." I said, "And you don't?" She said, "Of course, I do." I felt frustrated, "You're my wife, I should be able to have sex with you." Sarah said, "Fine, go tell Kevin. Or, should I say, ask Kevin's permission." I scowled, "That's a terrible thing to say, why should I ask his permission."

She responded with a laugh, "You let a man fuck your wife. You let a man sleep in your home. You buy him a car. What kind of question is that? How does it feel knowing that another man has taken your wife? Isn't that what you wanted?" I was really frustrated, "So, I have to ask him permission?" She laughed, "Yes, I'm his now, not yours. You know that. I do what he says." I said, "You're still wearing my wedding ring. You're his? What's that mean? You obey him? You love him?" She was quiet and then said, "I wouldn't say 'I obey him' but....I do what pleases him. Of course I have a lot of feelings for him. Yes."

My head was spinning. We'd had similar conversations before, so this was nothing new. "Do you want a divorce," I said, "So you can be with your lover?" She glared at me, "Sometimes, you're like a bratty child. You wanted this, didn't you? Do you think that I wouldn't develop feelings for him? No, I don't want a divorce, but, what do you expect me to do? You pushed me towards this. You want this. You think that I don't know about your kinks. You'd do anything he told you to do. Please."

"I'm just saying that I should have some relations with you," I said. "Do you still love me?" She said, "That's a stupid question, of course I do. What is it that you want?"

I said, "You've been on me to let him move in, if I let him move in, will you have sex with me?" She laughed, "No, he won't allow it, what don't you understand? I don't care if he moves in or not. It would be easier if he did, but, it would make things harder, too."

"I'm going to talk to him," I said. I went into my bedroom and there he was, stretched out on my bed. "Kevin," I said, "I want to be able to have sex with my wife, once in awhile." He looked at me and said, "I can't allow that. No. She's mine." I stared at him. "Listen," I said, "I deserve to be able to .... I pay for you two, I take care of you two ... I ..." He looked at me and said, "I said 'no.' " He sighed, "Do we have to put you back in the cage, all the time?" I shook my head and said, "I'm just asking for once in awhile, I just ...." He looked at me and said, "No. Hey, I need money for tonight, a couple hundred should do. Do my fucking laundry, too. It's piled up down there" he pointed to the floor.

I said, "Can I at least get a hand job or something from her. I'll give you extra money, I'll do the laundry, c'mon." He sighed, "No. You'll give me the money, you'll do the laundry. I let you have her feet and her socks, right? Isn't that enough?" I reached into my pocket and handed him the money. He slid his socks off his feet, handed them to me and said, "I'm jumping in the shower, hold on." He went into the bathroom, opened the door a crack and handed me his shorts, t shirt and underwear. "Wash everything tonight," he said.

I went back to the media room and Sarah said, "Well?" I laughed, "No." She kissed me and said, "I told you, now stop this." She whispered in my ear, "While he's in the shower, but, don't tell." She reached down, unzipped my shorts, slid her hands into my pants and started stroking my dick. She stroked it through my underwear and kissed me while she did it. She'd whisper, "Doesn't that feel good?" I moaned, lightly, "Yes, God, yes." She rubbed and stroked me until I came in my underwear. She said, "You're like a high school boy, cumming in your pants." She told me to watch the video later and to stroke to her.

I got up to clean up and then went and got Kevin's clothes to start the laundry. As I said, I'm perfectly hopeless.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:29 pm

Oh, and, of course, Tim's email from Sunday:

Slave B, I will expect you to continue with the Saturday cleaning and chores. You did well on Saturday and I am in need of a Slave to perform these mundane tasks. Just remember that you are an object to me. Samantha will also have to be picked up and dropped off as part of your duties. I will need you to purchase some socks for me for my workouts. I am attaching a link of the kind that should be purchased. Your reward is serving your Master, however, since I am generous, I do intend to reward you for your service by giving you a pair of my used socks or some other item each week. If you perform well, perhaps, I will give you a pair of my underwear or something of Samantha's. I suppose you may also purchase me some underwear, as well. I am attaching a link of the type I want and my size is listed in the link.

On Fridays, I will tell you what to wear the following day. I will send you instructions on any other items that I need or chores that need done. Also, I will be sending you links of clothes that need purchased for Samantha. Mostly, these are items that you have already purchased for Sarah. You are expected to attend to Samantha's needs as well. She is a slut, like you, but still above you. Treat her accordingly. When she needs certain items, make sure you purchase them, promptly.

When Sarah is ready to return to the fold, Samantha will remain a part of our lives. Although Sarah is your wife, she is mine. She continues to contact me and that is a good thing. I know she doesn't tell you what she is writing me, but, rest assured, she will soon be back under my dominion and control.

You should worship my socks the next time you play with your worthless clit.

I responded as follows:

Thank you Master for the pleasure of letting me serve you. I will purchase your items this week. It is a tremendous feeling knowing that I am purchasing items that will touch your body. I am in chastity until Wednesday but will use your socks then. Thank you for that privilege. Thank you for the privilege of letting me serve Samantha as well. I look forward to your Orders on Friday and serving you on Saturday.

You are correct, Sarah does not tell me what she is sending you. I do not have the right to know. She is yours and that is between you and your woman.

Random Thoughts

I have no idea what Sarah is sending Tim. As I have said, Tim is a Master at mind games and control. He knows exactly what to do and say to control those innermost desires and needs. I am really curious, though. I suppose I could check Sarah's phone but I'm actually apprehensive about doing that.

Sarah, herself, is confusing to me. She definitely has feelings for Kevin so I don't know what she would be writing to Tim about. When she broke it off with Tim, she was as blunt as could be that he was too controlling and, in her words, "creepy." I wish I knew what was going on. I suppose the next part of this thread will be about the end of the Tim days.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:45 pm

So, I'm secretly very happy that it's turned to Fall here and Kevin and Sarah are probably freezing their asses off at the game tonight. On top of it, his team is getting beaten badly. HA!

I still can't believe that Kevin acts like he's doing me a favor "letting" me have my wife's socks and feet. I shouldn't complain because, as usual, I allow it. I let this happen and continue let it happen. I suppose it's normal to feel resentful and angry but I'm not sure what else I expected. And, I'm apparently too much of a wuss to change things. Sarah is right. I would do anything (within reason) Kevin told me to do. I would do anything (within reason) that she tells me.

As angry as I may be, I still couldn't wait for them to leave so I could watch the video of them having sex. The quality isn't the best but I've already masturbated twice to it. Out of my cage, tonight, and I may jack off again ... and again :D

The video starts off with him holding the phone and filming her. She's on the bed, wearing just a bra and shorts. She's smiling and he says, "OK, what do you want?" She responds, "Mmmmm, I want to suck that gorgeous cock of yours." He says, "Then get over here." She goes over to him and gets on her knees, on the floor, in front of him. She slides his shorts down and his fully erect cock pops out. She looks up and smiles. She immediately wraps her lips around his cock and takes one of her hands and starts pumping that cock in and out of her mouth. She really starts to suck him deep, making the "mmmmm" noise like it's the greatest thing she's ever tasted. His cock, I'll confess, looks great. After about a minute, he says, "Look up at me so he can see how you love to taste cock." She looks up with wide eyes, looking, presumably, right at his eyes. I've always felt that when a woman does this, she's showing the man that he is in complete control.

She slides the cock out of her mouth and says, "I love that cock, I need you inside me." Kevin says, "Not yet, get back on that cock." She goes back to sucking him and now his hand goes to the back of her head, pushing her mouth onto his cock. Finally, he grabs her hair and pulls her off his cock. He sets the phone down on the nightstand and now things get a little hard to see. You can tell they're standing and kissing but all you can see is side views of their midsections.

Sarah falls back onto the bed, and spreads her legs, looking up at him. He approaches her, gets on the bed, gets on top of her and puts his cock in her. You can't really see it but I could hear her sort of let out a gasp. The angle is bad. I can see his ass and their legs and feet clearly. They're kissing and fucking. He lifts her legs up and sort of over his shoulders. I cannot see the soles of her feet but I fantasize about kissing them while she's in that position. She's got her hands on his ass, pushing him deeply into her. She's starting to moan and he's starting to grunt. I see her grab his ass and hold him in that position. He's found the sweet spot. I hear her moaning and her body quivers a little. She's cumming. They stay in that position for 30 seconds or so. Finally, her hands let go of his ass.

He pulls out and flips her over, so she's on her hands and knees and now he starts fucking her in the doggy position. Her calves and feet are off the bed, he's standing on the side of the bed and just boring into her. She's moaning, really moaning. He seems to be going fast and deep into her. Finally, he starts to groan and I can see that he's cumming into her. His thrusts come to a stop and he pulls out of her. She falls onto her stomach onto the bed. They're both breathing heavily. She reaches over and grabs the phone and shows me her pussy, with cum oozing out of her. She grabs for a tissue and the video stops.

Amazing. Just amazing. Short of seeing it live, I don't know what could be better.

I realize that while I'm locked up, I don't get that upset about not being able to have sex with Sarah. I understand, truly, why I have to be in chastity. Chastity really makes me compliant and submissive. Once I'm uncaged, I start thinking about sex. Masturbating certainly calms me down, too. Once I have that release, a lot of the frustration leaves me.

I'm a realist, too. I don't have the strength to fuck Sarah 4 or 5 times a week, I just don't. My cock certainly doesn't get as hard as it did even 10 years ago. Kevin is probably a little bigger than average but his cock, erect, is simply bigger than mine (and I'm probably bigger than average). He can get a nice erection, he can fuck her twice in a day. I can't. Sarah loves sex. She could probably fuck just about every day or even twice a day.

I'm sure, by now, they've each had multiple beers at the ball park. They'll be heading to the hotel soon and fucking to their hearts delight. She texted me a view from their seats (they're great seats) and all I texted back was "have fun."

This is our pattern. She knows that I'm upset about the lack of sex. I'm sure we'll argue tomorrow. But, it will get me nowhere. I've allowed her to call the shots. I've let her be in charge. I've let Kevin take control of her. I won't stop him. I'll realize (as I do right now) that deep down I want him to be in control. Deep down, I have some strange lust for him being in control and for him. I know that I love to see her fucked and used by other men. I love to know that she can deny me over and over again but give herself, freely, to other men.

I called this thread "Confessions Of A Cuckold Mind" because that's what this is. My confessions. Things that I could never say out loud, I can write here. It's like the crazy submission to Tim. It's just these sexual fantasies that seem to control me. They all start and end with my submission to someone else.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:02 pm

Tim is a just a different thing altogether. Did I really jack off smelling his socks, tonight? No, I didn't. I was too enthralled with the video of Sarah and Kevin. Are there times when I would have jacked off to his socks? Absolutely, if I was fantasizing about serving him as a Slave and he being the Master of Sarah and I. I will, however, tell him that I did. Well, that's not entirely true because if by Saturday (or when I receive his email on Friday), I am feeling very horny and very submissive, I will tell him the truth so that I can be humiliated (which often times turns me on) and made to submit further to his will and dominance. There are many, many times when I fantasize about being a complete Slave to him. Having him live in our house and serving he and Sarah constantly.

But, things did go bad with Tim. Sarah started to chafe at his complete control of her. How she dressed, how she wore her hair, what she watched, what time she woke up, when she exercised, what she ate, what she drank, what she did for fun. Even I began to resist. Honestly, I didn't like the butt plugs and told him so. He tried to force that upon me, but, there is some reality, even in fantasy and games, and I just told him, "No, I'm not doing it any more." It wasn't for me.

One evening, she kept getting texts from him - orders, actually, and she'd had enough. She texted him, "Fuck you." He tried to send something back like "you will be punished for this" but she just said, "I'm done with him. He's a great fuck but he takes things too far. He's like a fucking stalker." I suppose it was part of what I said earlier-even in fantasy there is reality.

He, of course, started to text me. I ignored him, at first, thinking she might change her mind. He got angrier and angrier and then he started to make me angry. I may not have much of a temper, but, when I lose it, I lose it. I asked her if she was sure about her decision and she said that she was. I simply texted him, "It's over. Calm the fuck down. I'll get your shit back to you asap. Do not text me again about this, understand?"

Suddenly, the next day, he began texting normal things to me like, "I hope everything is OK, just checking." I responded that everything was fine and that Sarah and I just wanted to move on. I met him for coffee and told him that he had pushed too far, made too many demands. He said that he thought that was what we wanted and warned me about Sarah's pill use. I told him that I was aware of her problems and would keep an eye on her. But, that the whole Dom/Sub thing was over. If things changed, I'd let him know.

So, Sarah and I went on our merry way. We ended up having a short period of normalcy. We had sex, we went to movies, out for dinner and drinks, went to shows and concerts and sporting events. It was all normal. I wouldn't say it was boring, it was just sort of like eating food without any spices added. We needed spice.

We found it by accident. One night we were out for drinks and at the bar, we ran into Kevin. As I said, nearly 20 years earlier, when I regularly practiced law, I had helped him out of a criminal jam. After that, he came to me for little things (a small personal injury case, a speeding ticket) and we sort of struck up a friendship. His best friend was dating a woman that I ended up sleeping with. Kevin had a thing for her but never got to taste her. Like most of my women back then, I dated her for a few months and moved on. But, on and off, through the years, I would see him or run into him.

I fantasized a lot about Kevin. I found him incredibly attractive. I don't find most men attractive but he really did something for me. He looked great, blond hair, tall, thin and he had a real sexual look to him. He was sort of a bad boy, always seeming to be in some trouble. I spent many, many nights fantasizing about him through the years. He wasn't guy or bi so I knew, early on, I had no shot at him which was probably good because I think that the fact that I could never be with him or have him made him all the more attractive to me. He always had really good looking girlfriends. I would fantasize about them moving in with me, about paying their bills, worshiping the girls' feet and watching them have sex. I always had cuckold type fantasies but never were they as strong as they are now.

The night at the bar, he sent us drinks. I didn't even notice him until the server pointed him out. I motioned him over and he stood at our booth and talked to us. Sarah was on one side and I on the other. At one point, I saw he needed another drink and I offered to buy him one. He said, "No," he had interrupted our evening enough. I insisted and Sarah slid over and said, "Here, sit down." So, we talked and drank. I could see Sarah make eye contact with me. She wanted to know if he was in play.

At one point, he got up to go to the bathroom and talk to some of his friends. Sarah and I immediately discussed the prospects. I felt a little awkward since I knew him and he knew me as someone in a position of authority or respect. I'll never forget that she said something like, "What would be better than letting someone that you had authority over to suddenly have control over you?" I admit, it made me hard. I worried that he would have loose lips if he had sex with her. She responded by asking "who's he going to tell that knows you and who would believe it?' We concocted a scheme whereby we would get him over our house and I would feign being tired. She could drink with him, whatever, and see what happened.

He came back to the table and Sarah turned on the flirtation. I could see her putting her hand on his arm or leg as he told stories or talked and I could tell he was turned on by her. In fact, at one point, he got up to go to the bathroom and I could see he had a hard on. We drank a lot and invited him back to our house for drinks and breakfast. He was hesitant but I insisted. He was afraid to drive drunk but I told him that I'd drive us there (I had begun to drink coffee by that point). We decided to leave his car in the parking lot and I said that I'd get him back later.

We got home and I got everyone a drink. After maybe an hour, I said that I was getting tired but that Sarah and he could keep partying and she'd make him breakfast. He seemed intrigued by our swimming pool and our in ground hot tub. I told him that he and Sarah could take a dip. I said that we had some spare bathing trunks in the cabana. It was a warm night and I told them to have fun.

I went to our room and watched, surreptitiously, from the window. I saw them get into the hot tub and sit next to each other. I saw them chatting and drinking. Then I saw Sarah reach over and kiss him. He immediately pulled her close and start furiously making out with her. It was a great scene. I could see her hand down in the water, near his waist and crotch. At one point, they stopped and they seemed to be talking. He got out of the hot tub and sat on the side, dangling his calves and feet in the water. She moved between his legs and he spread his legs. She started to kiss his thighs and caress his calves. Then she moved up to his crotch and started to kiss his cock through the swim trunks.

She would stop and he would grab her hair or head and move her back in. He clearly had lost any nervousness or shyness. I saw her fiddling with the drawstring of his trunks and she slid his trunks off. She kissed his thighs and then moved onto his cock. She began giving him a blow job and he leaned back on his hands, looking upward. He must have been horny as hell because it didn't last too long. He came and she swallowed. He slid his trunks back on and got back in the water with her. Now she got up on the side and slid her bottoms off and spread her legs. He started giving her oral and she grabbed his head and thrust it into her. I could see her grind on his face and sort of buck up and down. She was really getting into it. Eventually, she had an orgasm as well. Then, they just sat in the water and kept making out. Sometimes she'd sit on his lap, sometimes she'd sit next to him. They kissed for a long time and I was ready for bed.

That was the beginning of Kevin. I wondered how things were going to be in the morning when everyone woke up. As it turned out, it was easy in some ways and really, really hard in others.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Around 3:00 today, I got a text that Sarah was on her way home. I immediately left the office and hurried home to meet her. Around 4:00, she came in the house looking ravishing. She carried her overnight bag which I quickly took from her hands. She wore skinny black jeans with black over the knee riding type boots and a white top. She took her jacket off (I have no idea how much I paid for that outfit, but, I'm guessing it was easily around a $1,000).

She sat on the couch and told me she was exhausted. She stretched her legs out so that I could take her boots off and I dutifully did. I reached down and kissed her black socked feet and inhaled the scent of lotion, leather and sweat and slowly began massaging her feet. She told me that Kevin was heading home, they had a little spat on the drive home. I asked about what and she said that it was about moving in and me. Kevin felt that it was time to just move in. He was over at least 3 nights a week and it was just getting to be a pain, leaving clothes, toothbrush, etc. I asked what she said and she told me that she told him she was sort of in between on the idea of moving in. She didn't think that I would be able to handle it. He didn't like that and, basically, said that I would like whatever they told me to like.

I asked what she meant when she had said, over the weekend, that it would be easier and harder if he moved in. She said that it would be easier in that they could spend more time together but harder in that it would make things tense with me and, truthfully, she wasn't sure if she wanted to live with 2 men, especially if Kevin was one of them. She said she thought it would lead to a lot of fights and drama and she just wasn't sure about it. "Plus," she said, "He can be really immature about things. I'm not sure if I want to live with him."

She told me to go into the bedroom so she could get into more comfortable clothes. She stripped her jeans and shirt off and stood before me in a hot, white, bra and panty set. I caressed her legs and she and I sat on the bed. I started to kiss her legs and she finally said, "Hold on, we have to put your cage back on." I was really hard and didn't want to.

She told me that it was what was best and what we had to do. "Why drive yourself crazy?" she said, "We aren't going to have sex, so just do what you're supposed to do. It just make things easier." I got up and got the cage. My dick was too hard to put the damn thing on, so I just had to wait it out. I couldn't rub her feet, I couldn't touch her, I couldn't look at her. I sighed, "Just give me 10 minutes." I went into my study and looked over some banking information and work stuff. After about 15 minutes, I was soft enough to go in, so I went back in the bedroom and she started to cage me, quickly.

She was now just in shorts and a tee shirt but looked incredible. She still had her socks on and I started rubbing her feet again. I could feel my dick straining against the cage but I didn't care. It actually takes some getting used to to deal with the discomfort, especially after you've been free for a few days.

"If he moved in," I said, "Could I stop wearing this thing?" She said that she didn't know, she'd think about it and ask Kevin what he thought. I asked why Kevin had any say in it and she just gave me a withering look. She said, "I'm not going to keep arguing with you. I'm with him and I'm his now. That's all there is to it. He wants you caged, I want you caged and you know that you need to be caged." She reached down and touched my cage, "Poor thing. I know it hurts at first, but, you're used to that, now."

She told me to keep rubbing her feet, they were sore. Then she said, "Sex was just OK last night, we were both kind of tired and a little drunk." She laid back on the bed, bent her knees and spread her legs. "Come here, baby," she said and motioned me to get my face in between her thighs. I started to kiss her thighs, removed her shorts and moved to her pussy. I could tell she was wet as I kissed her pussy through her panties. She slid her panties off and I dove in and gave her oral. I licked, I sucked, I kissed and she started to tense. She clamped her thighs around my head and grabbed the back of my head and forced my tongue and mouth deep into her pussy. She rocked or bucked back and forth while I pleasured her. Finally, she tensed and came. "Thanks, babe, I really needed that," she said.

"So," she said, "If he moves in, you'll have to go the guest bedroom full time." She sort of laughed a little and continued, "Of course, that's one of Kevin's complaints, now. Even if he doesn't move in, he doesn't think we should sleep together or share this bed." She motioned for me to rub her feet some more. I did and said, "I don't know about him moving in, I mean, I don't know if I could take having him here every day. I need some break from things." She told me to take her socks off and kiss her feet. While I was doing that, she said, "Ohhh, you could get used to it. You'd do that for me, right?" I didn't answer because I wasn't sure. But, as usual, she was playing with me, keeping me aroused, keeping me caged, keeping me compliant. It was hard to say no to her in that condition.

She took her shirt off, rolled onto her stomach and asked me to massage her shoulders and back. I had to straddle her to do it and I kept rubbing my caged cock against her ass, pretending, in my mind, like I was fucking her. "That feels so good," she said, "Does that feel good for you?" I asked her if she could please let me out of the cage, this was just too sexually frustrating. "Hmmmm," she said, "Would you want to cum if I let you out? I'll let you out as long as you don't cum, but, you have to go back in soon." I nearly cried, "Please, Sarah, just let me out and let me have sex with you. Please, I'm begging you."

She rolled over and grabbed the key. "No sex but maybe you can pleasure yourself .... but, what's in it for me?" I said, "What do you want? I give you everything, don't I?" She thought for a minute and said, "Well, I don't know, what if I want Kevin to move in, will you give me that?" I sighed, "Please don't do this to me. It's torture." She bucked her panty covered ass into my caged cock and said, "Keep massaging me." I was getting desperate. I said, "What if we just did it on a trial basis, for a couple weeks, a month? I'll pay his apartment rent so he can keep that place. I'll pay all the utilities. I'll pay for everything .... just....a....trial, please." She unlocked me and slowly started to stroke me and said, "What if I like him being here, after the trial?" I was ready to explode but I knew that I couldn't cum. I said, "I don't know, he can stay, he can stay, that's fine, please. Can I be out of this cage for good? Please."

She laughed and said, "I don't know. I told you I have to think about it and see what Kevin says." I couldn't take it anymore and said, "OK, OK, please, whatever you want." She slid back onto her stomach and ground her ass into my cock. "You need to take care of me first, then we'll worry about you." I was just incredulous, she wanted to cum again. She had just cum! I flipped her onto her back and went back to giving her oral. I felt like I could cum without even stroking and I tried to think of other things. I used my mouth, my hands and brought her to climax again. She moaned out loud, this was a big one. She bucked and tensed and cried out. After a few seconds, she began breathing heavily and just laid on the bed. She whispered, "fuck my feet, fuck my feet." I took her feet, put them together and began fucking them. Within 5 seconds I came.

I fell on the bed, exhausted. She finally said, "I really don't know if I want him to move in. I like the way things are now." She kissed me and continued, "I just like knowing that you'll do what I want. Thank you." I was too tired to do anything other than wipe up the mess with a tissue. "Let's take a nap," she said and we did. When we woke up, we both showered and she put my cage back on. We went out to dinner and then came home.

The whole time, I thought about that first night Kevin came over and the next day. I meant to get to that, but, this post has been so long, I'll have to get to the rest of that story later.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:23 pm

Back to that first night: Kevin and Sarah were making out in the hot tub. She had just given him a blow job, he had given her oral. I was tired and went to bed. It was almost 4:00 in the morning. Sometime around 7:00, she came to bed. I was pretty out of it and went back to sleep. I slept until noon. I couldn't believe I slept that late. Sarah was still asleep and I wondered if Kevin was gone (maybe Sarah took him to his car) or somewhere in the house. Turned out he was sleeping in the guest bedroom (the last night that would happen).

I made coffee. I had a mild hangover. An hour or so later, Sarah came down, got a cup of coffee, and sat next to me. She looked out of it. I said, "Have some fun last night?" She said she had. I told her I saw the hot tub action. She said, "That was just the beginning. We fucked for like an hour, after. I don't think Kevin's had sex for awhile, he wanted to fuck all night."

I asked if she told him about our "arrangement." She said that she did but he didn't seem to believe her. He just couldn't believe that I would let another guy fuck my wife so they had gone to the bar/tv room in the basement and fucked down there. Every time he heard a creak, he thought I was coming down the steps. Kind of funny that that's how he felt, then, considering how different things are now.

She said, "Will you put your cage on, for me?" I asked why. She said that he might understand better if he saw how things were. I said, "But, I don't wear that anymore." She said, "Please, for me. It will just make things easier." I sighed and said I would and she ran upstairs to get it. She slipped it on and locked me tight.

Finally, about an hour later, Kevin came down, looking terribly worse for the wear. He was very nervous and acting strange. Sarah said, "Please tell him, babe, that it's OK." I took a deep breath and said, "Kevin, it's OK, Sarah and I have an .... arrangement. I'm OK with what goes on. I know what you two did. It's OK"

Sarah interrupted and said, "It's more than OK, tell him you like it." I told him that was true, I liked her having fun, sleeping with other guys. He looked at me like I was crazy. He said something like "fine, OK" and asked if I could take him back to his car. Sarah said, "Kevin, stop acting all freaky, it's OK. It's what we do." She looked at me and said, "Show him your cage." I really didn't want to. It was completely humiliating. He knew me and didn't know my sexual fetishes. But, to please Sarah, I said, "Kevin, I wear a chastity cage, I .... uhhh .... it stops me from being able to have sex with Sarah. Ummm ..... I know this sounds crazy but ....." I started to slide my shorts off and he stopped me and asked what I was doing. I asked him just to relax and showed him my caged cock. He stared in disbelief and then started to laugh. I mean really laugh. He said something like "You two are completely fucked up."

He wanted to go back to his car. Sarah tried to stroke his hand and calm him down but he seemed totally freaked out. I didn't know what else to say, so I said something along the lines of "Kevin, please, I want you to have Sarah, I want you to have fun, please, I want you to fuck her." He just shook his head in disbelief. I told him that I had watched them in the hot tub and it was OK. He got even more freaked out and said that he didn't want anybody watching him. Said it was just sick.

It was not going well. Sarah stood up and grabbed his hands and said, "Please, I really had fun last night. You don't want that to be the last time do you?" Finally, Kevin seemed a little unsure. Sarah reached up and kissed him, gently, and said, "C'mon, we can have more fun today, don't you want that?"

He said he needed to think about it. I sighed and said that I'd drive him back to his car. He was quiet in the car and I wasn't going to just let him leave, all freaked out. I said something like, "Kevin, I know this all seems a little strange. It's not, a lot of couples swing and do things like this. Sarah is hot as hell, you don't want to pound that some more?" He said, "Who wouldn't? It's just ...." I said that I knew it was different but he would get used to it. He said that he might but he couldn't have me watching, that was too weird.

He asked how I could get off on seeing someone fuck my wife. I told him it was just one of the things that I liked. He said, "It doesn't bother you, I'd never let another guy fuck her if she was my woman." I said something like, "She can be your woman. If you don't want, I won't fuck her. That's part of it." He said, "But, you're married." I said that was true but, if he wanted, he could be her man. "Kevin, she's incredibly good looking, she's great in bed, and you can have her as much as you want. She likes you, she wants you."

He said something like, "How do I know that you're not going to freak out one day. I can't believe you like that shit." I told him to look up cuckolding on the internet. He'd see it wasn't that unusual. He said he'd think about it. I gave him our cell phone numbers and said to think about it and call whenever he felt ready. Before he got out of the car, he said, "I came in her, you know. You aren't mad about that?" I shook my head.

Sarah and I talked about it when I got back home. She said that Kevin seemed fun and was great looking, very sexy, and she could see herself having a lot of fun with him. She said that I had to convince him that he needed to do this. I said that we needed to give him time to digest things.

He called her around 8:00 that night. Apparently, he thought about it, enough, and was willing to endure the weirdness. Obviously, his cock was doing the thinking but I was fine with that. So, he came over that night.

He had some questions. He said he looked things up online and there were 1000s of websites about cuckolding. He asked if Sarah liked black men. She said that she was fine with black guys but didn't really want to have sex with them. He said, "All those sites, all they talk about is breeding and shit." She said that she and I weren't really into that particular walk of life or fantasy. Then he looked at me and said, "Do you wear panties?" Sarah laughed at that one. I said, "Not really, but, I have before." Sarah said that I had a drawer full of them upstairs and would gladly wear them. Kevin said he was just asking as a lot of guys on the websites seemed to like that.

While we talked, we had some wine and beer. Things got looser and more relaxed. Sarah sat next to Kevin and rubbed his legs with her hand. When I'd get up to go to the bathroom or to get us more drinks, I'd see that they would start making out. He'd always stop when I came back but after a couple hours, even that ended and they just kept making out.

He said, "So, you won't have sex with her?" I said that I would love to have sex with her but if he didn't want it, I wouldn't. He said he didn't want it. I told him that he was in charge. He asked what I meant. I said something like, "You're in control with her, whatever you say, goes." He pulled out a joint and asked if we minded. Sarah said, "I'd love some." He lit it up and they smoked it and started to make out. He said, "This is so weird," but he kept making out with her. Sarah rubbed his cock through his shorts and said, "Want to go upstairs and do this." He nodded yes. So, they took their joint and their drinks and went up to our bedroom.

I sort of went to the foot of the steps to hear what was going on but I couldn't really tell. I crept, silently, up the stairs and listened near the closed door. I could hear the tell tale signs of sex. I heard the moans, the squeaking bed frame, the cries and heavy breathing.

I went downstairs again and watched some TV. About an hour later, he came down. He came in the room and said, "Hey." I said, "Yeah." He said something like, "You're sure you're ok with this." I said I was. He said it was just strange since he knew me and I had been his lawyer and everything. I told him that I was sure it was odd but, obviously, after all these years, our roles were getting reversed. He asked what I meant. "Well," I said, "You used to listen to what I told you and now I have to listen to you." He said, "You keep saying things like that. So you mean whatever I tell you, you'll do?" I said within reason. He said, "So, if I said get me another beer," and I responded, "I'll get you another beer, what kind do you want?" He said a Sam Adams and I got up and brought one back. He said, "I'm hungry, will you go get me some wings?" I said that I would and asked what kind he wanted. He told me and sort of laughed. He said something like, "So, I get to fuck your wife and order you around?" I looked down and said, "Yeah, that's it exactly."

He said, "I can do that." And, he's been doing it ever since.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:33 pm

It's Friday, so Kevin came for the weekend. To show you how differently things are now from the beginning, he handed me a credit card bill of his that needs paid. I gave him cash for it. He said, "I need money for the weekend, too." I gave him more cash. It's a good thing that one of my current businesses provides me a sizeable bit of cash as income. Not sure how I would explain writing checks to a guy, over and over again, if I was ever questioned about it. While he was waiting for Sarah, he was drinking a beer and a little bit spilled onto his shoes and the floor. He said, "Damn, get a towel and wipe that up, OK?" I got up and got some paper towels and knelt down and wiped the beer from the floor. Then he put his feet out so I could wipe his shoes. He said, "Don't get too excited, I know you have a thing for feet." I wiped the little bit of beer off but admit I definitely lingered there in that position.

Kevin and Sarah do actually have some couples and friends that they hang out with. They are Kevin's friends and the story they tell them is that Sarah and I are separated and she's seeing Kevin. They don't mention my name, so no one knows who she really is. Tonight, Kevin and Sarah went over to spend the night at one of the couple's homes. I know they were going to have some kind of a small party, just the four of them. Not sure, exactly, what they're doing there. I'm sure they're all getting high and/or drunk.

I'm out of chastity and checked my email. Tim emailed me:

"Slave, be here promptly at 9:00 tomorrow. My dry cleaning tickets are on the table. I have several early meetings tomorrow and then am going to the gym. Make sure my place is spotless. I should be home around 2:00. You'll need to prepare a lunch for me when I get home. You're to pick up Samantha at 3:00 so get your ass moving tomorrow and make certain that all cleaning and laundry gets done by 2:00. You'll be dropping her back off around 6:00. She's too emotional after our sessions, so she can't drive herself but she'll be expecting you at 3:00 sharp. Transporting her will be a weekly errand. The 2 of you need to be out of my place by 6:00 as I have plans tomorrow night. If you get everything done tomorrow on time and follow my instructions, I'll have a nice reward for you. Definitely something you'll thank me for. You can wear normal clothes tomorrow. I do expect you to wear panties, though."

I'm not sure that I'm in the mood for a day of cleaning tomorrow, but, I am intrigued by "the reward."

I'm half tempted to go onto Sarah's laptop and rummage through her emails to see what (if anything) she sent Tim and what else she's been doing. I just feel guilty about it. Plus, I guess there are some things maybe I don't want to know or shouldn't know.

Sarah told me earlier today that she's still thinking about Kevin moving in but she's pretty sure she doesn't want that. She thinks it will cause a major fight between them and so she's thinking about having him stay for a week, soon. She suggested that maybe I just get used to sleeping in the guest bedroom permanently.

I got irritated about that. She said, "You had no problem with it when Tim was around." I told her that was different. That was a whole dom/sub thing and, anyway, Tim didn't live with us. She said that I was pretty submissive with Kevin and he definitely was dominant over me. I told her that it was completely different. She said, "Well, maybe, it should be the same." I said that it couldn't be the same. "Sure it could," she said, "Kevin is getting really used to ordering you around. He likes it. I can see you serving him." I asked her what she meant. She told me, again, "Stop. I know your kinks. I know you would give anything to serve him." I told her she was crazy. "OK,' she said, "Tell me the truth, if he'd let you, would you kiss and rub his feet like your did to Tim." I shook my head and she said, "You're lying." I said, "Yeah, you're right. I am, I would do that." She asked if I would like it. I told her I probably would. She said, "Now, tell me this, if he'd let you, would you suck his cock?" I didn't answer.

She said, "I'll tell you a little secret about Kevin, he loves for me to lick his asshole. He loves for me to stroke his cock and lick his asshole." She said, laughing, "When I lick his asshole, he says that he's giving me dessert. When I suck his cock, he says that he's giving me dinner. What if he wanted you to have dessert while I ate dinner, would you do that?" I told her that I wouldn't. She said, "You're so full of it, you would do it in a second."

I told her this was all ridiculous. She said, "You know he's telling me that I shouldn't have any kind of contact with you, outside of my feet and socks. I mean nothing. No hand job, no blow jobs, no kissing even." I said, "When's the last time I got a blow job from you?" She said, "The point is, he wants it to be never. Not a couple times a year. Never."

I told her that I would never stand for that. She laughed, "Of course you would. He's going to start demanding this. I'm tired of arguing with him and I shouldn't be arguing with him. He's my man and I should be doing what he wants.You know that I like being submissive to my man." I told her, "But, I'm your husband." She said, "I know, but, you don't have those privileges any more. I'm just telling you that if he and I stay together, you're going to have to get used to nothing. I mean, I'll let you have my feet. He's OK with that. And, my feet turn you on, right?"

I said, "What do you mean if you stay together?" She said, "If we stay together. Just what I said. If this lasts. If he moves in, we have to get used to a complete change in our lives. I'd be living with him. He's my boyfriend. Think of it like we were all roommates but that Kevin and I are a couple."

I told her I didn't want that. She said it wasn't my choice to make. I said that I'd get a divorce, then. Now we started to really argue. She said, "You've been saying that a lot lately. You want a divorce, get one." I said that I didn't but that I also didn't want him living with us and me being a roommate. "So, if he moves in," she said, "You're going to file for divorce?" I told her I didn't say that. She said, "It's a simple question, answer 'yes' or 'no.'" I tried to say "I don't know" but she kept pushing for an answer and, finally, I said, "No. OK. Are you happy? No."

"Why is that?" she asked. I told her the truth, that I loved being denied by her. I loved serving her, pampering her, buying her everything she wanted and taking care of her and knowing that other men got to have her, sexually. I asked why she would want to stay with me if she was living with her boyfriend, Kevin. "Is it just the financial comforts?" I asked. She grabbed my hand and stuck it near her pussy. Her panties were wet. She said something like, "No. I love completely dominating you. I love knowing that I hold that much power over such a strong man. I love knowing that you'd do anything to make me happy and I love being able to give you what you want."

"You want me to be off limits to you and I am," she said. Then she said, "What if Kevin even took the foot worship away. What would you do then? Because, believe me, that will be the next thing."

She was now rubbing my caged cock through my pants. "I wouldn't like it," I said, "but, I'd make it work. I'd take your dirty socks and smell those, jack off to those." She laughed, "You do that now." I laughed and said, "I know. But, seriously, he wouldn't take the foot stuff away, would he? He doesn't care about your feet, does he?" She said, "I'm sure if you kept him happy, he'd probably allow it, occasionally."

I told her, "You know I used to love it when Tim used to fuck you and he'd let me lick and kiss your feet while he was fucking you." She said, She said, "Too bad Kevin would never let you do that." She said, "I'm too horny, now. Get down and satisfy me." I dropped to my knees and started licking and sucking her pussy. She tasted so damn good. She was soaking wet. I brought her to climax.

She said, "I can't let you out of your cage until Kevin gets here, I'm sorry. But, I do love it when you worship me. Kiss my feet for awhile and, later on, you can masturbate thinking about them. You can even use a pair of my socks later. Find a dirty pair in the hamper and stick your cock in one while...." I stopped her and said, "Don't worry, I know how to do that."

She said, "I wish he'd let you watch us. I'd love to know you were down at the foot of the bed, staring at my feet, while he made love to me." I said I wished that, too. I said, "Please, don't get angry, but let me ask you once more, do you love Kevin?" She thought and said, "I wouldn't say love. I do have strong feelings for him. He's my boyfriend. Sometimes, when we're making love, I think I really do love him. It's hard having sex and being with someone for a long time and not have feelings for him. But, I love you. I never wonder about that. He loves me, though. I know that." I told her that I knew that, too.

"That's why I really have to think about him moving in," she said, "it will change everything. He'll expect me to be completely his. And, I mean, if he and I are living together live boyfriend and girlfriend, I will be his. I know that's hard for you to deal with." She asked if she and I just had a completely platonic relationship, would I be able to live with that. She said, "I just don't know how much of this you want to hear." She said that she thought, ideally, I would be most happy if all contact was cut off. If I basically was just a servant and an ATM to her and Kevin. "I know you won't ever admit that, but I think that's secretly what you want."

Since we were being so truthful, I told her the truth. Sometimes, I did feel like that's what I wanted. Other times, I felt like I wouldn't last a day like that. She said, "Just to be honest, what is it that you really want. What do you fantasize about? I know that you're constantly fantasizing about things, what is it that you want?"

I asked if she would please take me out of the cage. I needed out. I needed to stroke myself, I was in pain, I was so erect. She said she would only if I told the truth. She let me out. I slowly stroked myself and then stopped. I'd wait 20 seconds and stroke again and stop. In between, I said, "I do fantasize about him taking you completely from me. I fantasize about serving you both. You asked if I would lick his asshole? I would. I'd do it every day, every hour." She reached down and stroked me and said, "Would you suck his cock?" I said that I would. "What about me?" she asked. I told her I would do anything for her. I fantasized about buying her everything but being completely denied by her. "So, you'd be like a slave to me?" I told her yes. She asked if I ever fantasized about fucking her. I said, "God, yes, I do think about that, all the time." I told her that I was so fucked up, that I thought about both. Getting nothing from her and getting everything from her.

Now, she bent over and put her mouth right near my cock. "You keep saying you want a blow job from me, are you man enough to do something about that?" I grabbed her head and thrust my cock into her mouth. I mean, I jammed my cock down her throat and pushed it in and out. She gulped trying to keep up with my speed. I couldn't believe she was doing this. She pulled out and said "You taste so good, it's been so long," and then she went back to sucking me.

She pulled off again and said, "get on the floor." I laid down and she got in the 69 position. She wanted to cum again. She said, "Don't you dare cum until I have an orgasm." This was going to be hard. She pushed her clit into me and I licked it, slurped it, circled my tongue on it and around it. I flicked it with my tongue, over and over, and she pushed herself hard against me. She really pushed into my mouth. I licked her clit, wrapped my lips around it, and she started to moan. I had to try and forget my own cock which she had now stopped sucking but she still licked it and kissed it. She moaned and moaned and screamed and her whole body started to jerk and shudder. She collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily and started to stroke my cock. I kissed her pussy, gently, softly and then kissed her thighs. She stroked faster and then said, "in my mouth, blow in my mouth." She wrapped her lips and mouth around my cock and I exploded in her.

Now I was breathing heavy. She sucked every last drop, got off me, and came and laid directly next to me, kissing my shoulder and neck. She said, "God, we are so fucked up." I had to laugh, she was right.