Experienced

Re: Confessions Of A Cuckold Mind

Unread post by ggg8071 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:23 am

Please write again

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:39 pm

She did throw me a curve ball that Wednesday evening, she fell asleep. I went up to check on her and she was sleeping soundly. I decided to lay down as well, as I felt a nap might do me some good before dinner. I was tired and sore from the last several days. I woke up at 4:00 a.m. I went and checked on Sarah and she was still sleeping. So, our night out turned out to be on Firday.

But, before we could make it out, there was Tim's orders to contend with. Bright and early Thursday morning, an email waited for me. It read:

slave B

You and I will sit down next week and discuss the monetary tributes. Today and tomorrow you have too many other chores that must be done perfectly. I have people coming to stay tomorrow and, remember, I will need you at my place, bright and early, tomorrow to clean up any mess that I have made or might make today. My place must be perfectly cleaned. I will impose punishment if things are not perfect and neither one of us wants that.

Before I get to your list of chores, I want to talk about the transformation we have discussed. Part of leaving behind your manhood is eradicating any sighs of your manhood. One such sign is your body hair. You have hair on your arms, legs, chest, etc. As long as you keep your body hair, it will be natural for you to see yourself as still a man. Once that hair is removed, you will see yourself differently. You will see yourself as not having any masculine qualities but instead will see yourself as more feminine. This will naturally affect the way you think in terms of sexual contact with Sarah. Sarah is mine now and she belongs to a man. You are not a man. You are my property, my slave. You must think in terms of pleasing and satisfying me. It is from that that you will draw pleasure. So, as you lick my ass or feet or clean my cock off, these things will bring you the sexual feelings you crave. I know that you already feel sexual attraction towards me and as you leave behind any sense of your manhood, those sexual feelings will increase. You won't really ever think about Sarah in a sexual sense. Instead, you will think about your Master's body. So, this weekend, you will shave off all of your body hair. All of it must be gone by Monday and you will need to regularly shave to keep yourself free of any masculine signs. Soon, we will discuss makeup. I will expect you to wear makeup. Not much, as I don't like a lot of makeup on my women and I certainly don't like it on men. However, some lipstick and other small touches will reinforce the reality that you are leaving behind, forever, your manhood. It will make things much easier for you as we progress on. I want you to think of yourself not as a man but as my property and my slave. Once you have removed your body hair and applied some minor cosmetics, you will cease to have any masculine ideas or feelings. You will be happier and this will allow you to focus on what is important - which is serving me and my needs.

Today, I have a list of groceries that need purchased. I have a list of alcohol that I will need you to purchase as well. I want you to get new sheets for my guest bedroom. The link is in this email. I want you to wash them and put them on the guest bedroom. There is also a link for towels and washcloths for my bathroom. Buy those as well and launder them. I want my place to be spotless tomorrow so I suggest you clean again today and then tomorrow you may not have much to do. I need clothes brought to the dry cleaner today. They are in my bedroom on the chair. I expect them to be ready tomorrow so make sure you get to the dry cleaner early and make sure that you can pick them up tomorrow.

After work today, I will go to the gym. After the gym, I will come to your house and fuck my woman. I won't see her this weekend so I will need to fuck her today. I understand that Sarah was too tired to go out last night and so I am granting you permission to take her out to dinner tomorrow. I expect you to be home when I arrive at your place. Do not neglect your work at the office. You should have ample time to do everything that needs done today and still get to work. You will have the weekend off, so you can rest then. You may not have another weekend off for months so you need to be appreciative of the time that I am giving you this weekend.

Sarah was still asleep so I showered and began doing my chores for the day. I went to his place, got his clothes that needed dry cleaned and ran them to the cleaners, went back to his place, cleaned again (Tim really could be messy, which, I suppose, was OK when you had someone like me cleaning up after you), went to the store and got his sheets and towels and then got his groceries and liquor. Went back to drop that off, laundered and dried the sheets and towels, went to the office, worked, then rushed home by 6:00.

When I got home, Sarah was getting ready. All day, I had a growing sense of unease about the body hair and makeup. I wasn't ready for it. I had no idea of what to tell Tim but figured I'd either come to accept it by the weekend or come up with some explanation for why I couldn't do it. I was partial to the idea that people would suddenly notice if my arm hair was gone and wonder what the hell was going on. Still, as the day wore on, I started to accept the fact that I would have to do these things. In an odd way, it was arousing. Stripping myself of any vestiges of manhood for the man that was fucking my wife, the man who was my Master.

Sarah still looked tired but looked positively beautiful. She wore a double V lace and mesh dark green teddy which looked great on her. Tim arrived and I was on the floor waiting for him. I bent forward and kissed each of his shoes and when he sat on the couch, I slid them off and began to kiss his moist socked feet. His socks were pretty wet with sweat and to please him, I did my best to lick them while kissing them. He asked, "How are my socks today, slave?" I told him that they tasted delicious and smelled perfect. I slid his socks off and began kissing his bare feet. Sarah and he talked about his day, his workout, her workout and how tired they both were. He informed me that he expected dinner to be served in 90 minutes. I told him it would be ready.

After a few minutes, he said that it was time to go the bedroom. We all went to the Master Bedroom and Tim slid off his gym sweats before laying face down on the bed. He told Sarah to massage his shoulders and back. He said to me, "Slide off my underwear and enjoy my ass. I want you to lick up every drop of sweat and I want to feel that tongue." I slid off his underwear and began kissing his ass cheeks. I open mouth kissed them and licked them and could taste the salt of his sweat with each lick. Eventually, I gently spread his cheeks and began to give him a rim job. I darted my tongue around his asshole and could taste his sweat even there. Tim said, "Well?" I said, "Thank you, Master, you know how much I love your ass. It tastes wonderful. May I bury my nose and tongue in there, Master?" Tim and Sarah laughed. He gave me permission.

Sarah massaged him while I sucked, licked and kissed his asshole. He bucked his ass into my mouth on many occasions, he clearly enjoyed the rim job. At one point, he told Sarah to check me and she slid down my panties and, in my cage, I was hard. "Good slave," he said, "I told you, pleasing me will bring you pleasure." Eventually, he was ready for sex and he rolled over and had Sarah take off her teddy. She got on top of him and started to ride his cock. It was always a rush to hear her first gasp and moan as Tim's cock entered her. She bent her head down and let her hair brush against his shoulders as she rode back and forth and up and down on his cock. I went to the bathroom to wash my mouth out so I could be ready for clean up duty. As I rinsed and washed my mouth, I looked at myself in the mirror, wearing my maid's outfit, wearing my fishnet pantyhose and wondered how I would look without any body hair and a touch of lipstick.

I could hear Tim and Sarah moaning and grunting in the bedroom so I returned and went to the foot of the bed and waited. Tim exploded inside Sarah just as Sarah was climaxing. She slid off of him and I quickly got on the bed and began licking her pussy out, tasting and swallowing his cum. Then, it was time to clean up Tim. I licked the cum off of his cock and inner thighs. What a taste, sweat mingled with his cum and her juices. Tim was right, I was getting used to this. I wanted to cum but Tim said, "You had release last night, you can have another next week. Now, get to work on dinner."

Sarah seemed oddly distant and detached that night. I noticed it but figured it was just because she was tired. It wasn't. The next night, Friday, during our "date," I realized what was going on. As it turned out, our lives were about to take another turn that next night.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:06 pm

Fast forward to Friday around 7:00. Sarah and I were going out to dinner. Tim had plans for the weekend. I was still in chastity but Sarah promised to let me out when we got home later. Couldn't understand why she wouldn't let me out before dinner but I figured later was just as good. Sarah looked incredible. She wore a brown and black plaid type skirt that came to just a bit above her knees. She wore black leather boots that came just a bit below her knees. She wore a black top and looked like she was walking off a model runway. I wanted to fuck her there and then.

She seemed in good spirits but, again, detached or distant. We went to a very expensive and trendy Italian restaurant and ordered drinks before dinner. While at the booth, she began the conversation.

"So, what do you think about Tim .... I mean, Master?" she said with a wicked smile. I asked what she meant. She said she wanted to know if the Dom/sub life was what I wanted. She wanted to know if I wanted to be his slave and allow him to have complete control over us. I thought for a minute and said, "The truth is, no, I don't, at least not 7 days a week. It would be nice if we could do twice a month or so. How do you feel?"

She laughed and said, "Pretty much the same. Being with his friends, seeing what it was like, I have to say that it's not really for me. I thought I wanted to be submissive and I guess I do, but, like you said, maybe twice a month." I told her that Tim was a lifestyle choice and he'd never go for twice a month. She said, "Probably not, so where does that leave us?" I shook my head and said that I didn't know. We seemed to be drinking quickly that night. I think we both were nervous and figured the alcohol would help us share our true feelings.

She said, "Why would you have considered no sex with me for Tim but not for Kevin?" I told her because I didn't think she had feelings for Tim but I thought she had feelings for Kevin. I asked, "You never answer that question, exactly, on how you felt about Kevin. Did you fall in love with him or didn't you?" She sighed and said, "In some ways yes, in some ways no. Now let me ask you a question, did you have feelings about that Samantha woman?"

I was speechless. How could she have known unless Tim told her what he had suspected or what he had somehow learned from Samantha. Sarah said, "I know you did something with the woman, so does Tim. Tim knows all, you know. But, Tim isn't the one who told me, I know that's what you think, but, let's just say that I found out and Tim neither confirmed nor denied."

I said, "You had left me physically and emotionally. You were having Kevin move in. I was basically your roommate, so, I would say that I found comfort in having someone to confide in, someone to share emotions with...."

Sarah cut me off and said, "Someone to fuck?" I said, "I'm not saying that I did have sex with her but you're telling me it's OK for you to have sex with whoever you please but I'm stuck waiting for you to jack me off whenever you feel like it?" She smiled and said, "Yes, that is what I'm saying. That is the relationship we chose. You wanted this, I certainly didn't ask for it, originally."

"But now you want it?" I said. Sarah said something like, "Let's just say that I enjoy it. Why did you want it, though, originally? Hmmmm?" I thought for a minute and said, "I don't really know. Like I said a 1,000 times, just to scratch my kinky itch, I guess." She said, "No, I think it's more than that. I think it takes pressure off of you. You don't always have to be emotionally invested in me and my life, you don't always have to worry about my needs and, truthfully, I think you do like certain men and want to somehow experience sex with them. You use me for that."

Her attitude was getting sort of bitchy and so I said, "And you use me for my money and the comfort I provide you. You could never live a life like I provide you. On top of it, running around with Kevin like you're in high school or something."

She said, "You not only accepted that, you wanted that. Tell me what charms Samantha had over you? Vanilla sex, is that what she gave you?" I told Sarah that the conversation regarding Samantha was over. Sarah laughed and stood up to go to the restroom. When she came out, she went to the bar area of the restaurant and struck up a conversation with some blond guy that looked to be in his late 20s. It was clear from the look of their conversation that they knew one another. Sarah eventually came over to the table and the blond guy was right behind her. She introduced us, "Honey, this is Andrew, an old friend." We shook hands and it was clear that Andrew was joining us for drinks. At first, Andrew and Sarah tried to keep me in the conversation but, eventually, their talk turned private, almost. They laughed about old stories and old events. So many times throughout that part of the evening, I saw Sarah's hand touch his leg as she laughed or made a point. Sometimes, she rubbed his leg. She was punishing me for something, that was for sure. Or, maybe, she thought that I wanted this. I had to admit, it was equally a turn on and humiliating and frustrating.

We all kept drinking and Andrew ate dinner with us. At one point, I got up to go to the bathroom. Sarah and Andrew acted like I was barely there and I'm not even sure they knew that I was getting up, even with me saying, "I'll be back in a minute."

I stood at the urinal and realized that I was feeling pretty drunk. Andrew came in and sort of looked around and stood next to me at the other urinal. He said, "Uhhh, listen, I'm not sure how to say this, so don't get mad, but Sarah says you guys have an open marriage." He looked me straight in the eyes as he said this. I said, "Something like that, why?"

"Well, I mean, I think you know why." I nodded my head. He said, "I mean, I've got to hook back up with my friends at another bar soon. Sarah wanted to talk in private, before I leave, if you know what I mean." I didn't know whether to punch him or tell him that was great. He said, "I don't want to do anything out of line and I figured I should at least say something to you, I mean, I'm pretty drunk, she's pretty drunk, I don't want to get anyone upset." I nodded my head and said, "I'm not upset. It's OK." He sort of gave me a weird smile and said, "Really? OK, cool, we'll be back in soon, we're just gonna go out to my car for a little bit." I nodded.

He was about to leave and said, "It won't be too long." I waited in the restroom and splashed my face with water. I went back to the table and Sarah and Andrew were gone. I grabbed the server and settled up my bill. I was going to go to the bar and grab a drink but I wondered what the people left at the bar thought. Had anyone seen anything? Did they know what was going on?

I went outside and sort of looked around. I didn't know if Andrew and Sarah were in a car in the lot, if he had driven somewhere or what was going on. It didn't take long to get my answer. Way in the back of the parking lot, I saw two silhouettes in a parked SUV. They were kissing. It was hard to see much of anything else so I sort of walked back that way quietly. I lit a cigarette and tried to act casual. I saw her head go down below seat level. I saw Andrew tilt his head back, slightly. She was definitely sucking his cock. It was then that I noticed they were actually in his back seat. His car was all alone in that area of the lot. I don't know if he had moved it or just was lucky that he was parked that far away. A couple came out of the restaurant and walked to their car, chatting happily with each other. They obviously had no idea what was going on.

I saw Andrew's head disappear and then I saw a socked foot near the back seat headrest. Sarah's foot. Andrew was fucking her. I swear that I saw her foot curl but I don't think I really saw it since it was so dark and so far away. I wanted to get closer but I guess I didn't, really, because, I threw my cigarette down and went back into the bar and sat and ordered a drink. I looked around. No one knew what was going on, at least that's what I told myself.

It was a good 25 minutes later when Sarah came back in and went immediately into the restroom. When she came out, she motioned for me to come join her and we left. Once in the car, I said, "Why? Why tonight?"

She smiled and said, "Because I love it and you love it." She spread her legs, took my hand and put it by her pussy. Her panties were gone. Her pussy moist. She said, "I'm sorry, he used a condom, I mean, I don't want to take chances but I want you to taste me down there, now." I looked at her like she was crazy. She felt my caged cock with her hand and said, "You're hard, in that cage, so don't pretend this isn't what you like. Taste me." I bent over and licked her pussy and kissed it. She said, "We're going out to a bar, now, to drink some more. Do you want to stop home so I can get a clean pair of panties or do you want the next guy to have easy access?" I said, "Next guy? One is enough tonight."

"No," she said, "it's not. I'm going to have fun. A lot of fun. I do have a suggestion, though, if you'd like to hear it. If you do what I suggest, then maybe there won't be a next guy at the bar."

I said, "what's your suggestion?"

She leaned over, rubbed my caged cock and whispered in my ear, "Go over to Kevin's house and bring him home."

"What?" I said.

"Bring him back home," she said.

"He'll never come back to our house. What's..." I said, but she interrupted me and she said, "He'll come back if you beg him to. And, you'll do that for me, won't you?" She began kissing my neck and said, "C'mon, drop me off at home and go get him. I know he's home and I know he'll come if you ask the right way."

ggg8071
Experienced

Unread post by ggg8071 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:36 am

Wow, that's a crazy turn of events.

nnjcpl2002
Experienced

Unread post by nnjcpl2002 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:10 am

Wow! What an amazing true story and experience 👏