Confessions Of A Cuckold Mind

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
OOAA

Re: Confessions Of A Cuckold Mind

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:42 am

AMAZING, SPECTACULAR & WONDERFUL story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:54 pm

Thanks OOAA

Friday night, Sarah and Kevin came in very late. I have no idea what time but I know that I woke up around 3:00 a.m. and they weren't home.

Saturday, I rose early, went to Tim's house at 9:00, got his dry cleaning tickets and went and picked his stuff up. Went back to his place and began cleaning and doing the laundry. Worked my ass off until about 1:30. While cleaning, I also began preparing his lunch - charred lemon chicken piccata. It smelled really good as I cooked, washed clothes and cleaned the place. Tim arrived a little bit after 2:00 and I prepared him a plate for lunch and served him a glass of wine.

"Place looks good, food is great," he said and ordered me to rub his feet while he ate and chatted/surfed on his iPhone. When I bowed down to kiss his feet, he told me "Not now, you don't have time." It was 2:30 and he told me to get moving and pick up Samantha. I drove to her house and picked her up. She was dressed casually, looked fantastic and got in the car with a leather carry on type luggage case. She said "hello" but seemed really nervous. I asked her how she was doing and she told me something like, "Just be quiet, OK?" I nodded my head.

We arrived back at Tim's house and she went into the bedroom. Tim was in the living room. She came out in a few minutes, wearing an open cup black corset (meaning her breasts were exposed) with an attached tiny lace skirt. She wore garters, black hose and black ankle strap, open toe, high heels. Her hair was still pulled back and tied with a hair scrunchie. "Slut," Tim roared, "What did I tell you about your hair? It's to be down at all times that you serve me." He turned to me and told me to get the whip. Samantha said, "I'm sorry Master, it will never happen again."

Tim shook his head and said, "Get down." She dropped to her hands and knees. He told me to lift her skirt up and hold it and then he started to lightly whip her bare ass. I could see red marks starting to appear. He hit her harder. She cried out. "You need to learn, bitch," he said. She replied, "Yes, Master." He gently caressed her ass with the whip and would occasionally give her a swat. Then he handed me the whip and told me to get on my knees. He sat on the couch and asked Samantha, "Are you worthy to serve me?" She said, "Yes, Master." He responded, "Tell your Master what you want slut." She said, "I want you to fuck me, Master."

He laughed. "Get on the floor and worship my feet you slut." She did as told and bowed down and began kissing his feet. After a few minutes, he said, "My legs and then my cock." She kissed up his calves, between his thighs, took his shorts and underwear off and started to kiss his cock. She started to give him a blow job but he stopped her after a minute. "I didn't tell you to do that." He took the whip from my hands, bent her over and started to swat her again. "Slut, you ask permission before you take your Master's cock in your mouth. You know you're only to kiss it until you get permission." She said, "I'm sorry, Master, it's just that I need your cock." A few more whips and then he said to me, "Slave, take her to the bedroom and tie her up."

I took her to the bedroom and tied her hands together above her head. I didn't know if I was supposed to bind her feet but assumed I didn't. Tim came in and said, "Spread your legs." She spread her legs wide and he got on top of her. Tim said, "Slave, take her shoes off and while I give her what she wants, take what you want." I undid her shoes and pulled them off. Tim began fucking her and I went to her stocking covered feet. I assumed Tim was telling me to kiss her feet and I did the whole time he fucked her. It was amazing as he thrust into her, each time, she would moan and curl her toes. Tim fucked unlike anyone that I'd ever seen. He fucked her deeply, while going in and out of her pussy at a fast pace. He did it for 5 minutes, would slow down, and start fucking her quickly again. She moaned and moaned and she'd say "Fuck me, Master, fuck me." It was incredible. 15 minutes in, she came. He slowed down, then began ramming her again. !5 minutes later, she came again. This time, he kept thrusting deep into her at an incredible pace. Finally, he tensed and blew his load in her.

She was like a rag doll on the bed. He petted her hair, caressed her face and said, "Please your Master and you can have this every week." He untied her wrists and she laid next to him, kissing his chest and his neck. He told me to clean her up (with tissues) and I did. After a few minutes, he got up, told her to get him a bottled water from the refrigerator. He told me that in a few minutes, he'd take a shower. I was to strip the bed of the sheets, make the bed with fresh sheets (I had just done that earlier, unfortunately) and place the dirty sheets in the washer. He told me I was to then await further instructions. Samantha came back and gave him his water. He told her that he she was to wash him in the shower.

Eventually, they came out, he sat on the couch and she just massaged his legs and feet. I knelt, in the bedroom, and waited for the washing machine to stop. When it did, I threw the sheets in the dryer. Finally, it was 5:30 and he told me to get her home. She changed and we left.

Like the last time, she began crying as soon as we got into my car. I said nothing and let her cry. She finally told me she wanted a salad and called in a take out order. We drove to the restaurant and I ran in and got her food. When I got back to the car, she seemed better.

"So, you really like feet, huh?" I said that I did. "I hope mine smelled ok?" she said with a little laugh. I assured her that they did. She asked if my wife would be angry if she knew what I had done. I told her that she would. She asked if I would like to do it again and I told her I would. She said, "Now?" I was very nervous but said, "Yes."

She invited me to come into her house. I knew this was trouble but went in anyway. She got herself a glass of wine, gave me one, too, and ate her chicken pecan salad. We made small talk until her dinner was finished. She took me to the living room, we sat on the couch and she plopped her outstretched feet into my lap. I rubbed them while we talked. Eventually, I began kissing them. Hard for me to admit, but I was hard. I was horny. I felt like I was cheating on Sarah and sort of felt like this was the last week that I'd be seeing Tim and Samantha. I just couldn't cheat on my wife. Still, I couldn't stop kissing and rubbing and massaging her feet.

Kevin and Sarah were going out again that night and then going to see some concert the next night (Sunday). I knew they were spending all weekend with the same couple they had been with the night before and figured they had already left for the evening. I had felt my phone vibrating but was afraid to check the text (as I knew it was Sarah).

Samantha said, "Tim doesn't know about this so please don't tell him. I just .... I feel like you and I are sort of .... connected. I've only dated one guy with a foot fetish, so this is kind of a new thing. It feels really good, though." She put one of her feet into my crotch and said, "I see it feels good for you, too." I stayed until about 9:00. We talked a lot. She explained a lot about what she liked about her weekly sessions with Tim. I told her I wanted to stay longer but had to go. She understood.

Thankfully, there were just 2 messages from Sarah. One said that they (she and Kevin were leaving) and the other said that they'd be home early that night. I went home. They did get home early (around midnight) and were both in good moods and definitely a little drunk. She and Kevin made out on the couch and watched a movie. Kevin didn't like me around when they kissed and played so I had to go upstairs to my room. I was glad because I didn't want to be around them, I felt so guilty about what I'd done with Samantha. Sarah would go crazy if she found out.

Eventually, I heard them go into their bedroom (well, it's the Master bedroom and was, technically, still mine) and they closed the door. After an hour or so, she came into my room. She was wearing panties and a pajama type top. She wore no bra. She said that we needed to talk.

"Kevin is going to stay here this week. All week. That's what he and I agreed on. Once a month, he'll stay for a week. The rest of the time, he'll come like usual (3 nights a week). We're going to see how that works out."

I was silent and then said, "Don't I have a say in this?"

She said that I didn't. "Now, do you want the good news or the bad news, first?" I said, "You already gave me the bad news." She laughed, "No, that's not bad news. That's good news." I told her to give me the good news first. She said, "You'll be out of chastity the whole week."

I said, "So, what's the bad news?" She paused, "Well, Kevin wants to see how strong our relationship is." She paused again and said, "He wants to see if we can just have a normal relationship. So, we're going to live together like a boyfriend and girlfriend." I tried to interrupt and she said, "Come on, honey, he and I have to try this. We fought a little this morning and almost split up. I realized that I need him in my life. I'm beginning to think that I really do love him. I'm sorry, but, I think I do. I don't know." She was searching for words. "I don't want to hurt you but when we had sex, tonight, I almost wanted to tell him that I loved him. I'm sorry."

I was devastated. Really, I was. She said, "But, I do love you. I love you more than anything. I don't understand it, myself." I was silent. I asked her what she wanted. "I want to just try and have a relationship with him. I don't know if it will work. I want to find out." She said, "For now, I think I just see how things go. Kevin wants you to take your stuff out of our .... well, you know, the bedroom and bring it in here. This would be your room from now on."

I shook my head. "No," I said, "I don't think..." but she cut me off. "And no contact with me of any kind, not even my feet. I'm sorry." I said, "But, Sarah..." She cut me off again. "While we're at the concert tomorrow, clean your stuff out, OK?" I told her it wasn't OK. She said, "You said that you wanted to serve us. You said that you fantasized about it. Do you?"

I didn't know what to say. It was like she was testing me. Or was she?

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:29 pm

I told Sarah that I do fantasize about it but it was just a fantasy.

"Is it just a fantasy?" she asked. "Are you telling me that you don't ever think about it being reality? You can serve us both. You can take care of me and my man. Honey, I know you, I know what you think. I know that you want this. You know you dream of taking care of us financially. You know that you want to clean for us, do our laundry .... c'mon, you were happy when you did that for Tim and you're happy doing it now."

I told her that I still had access to her. I could still have some sexual contact with her, so it was different. She laughed and said, "What, with my feet? An occasional hand job or a twice a year blow job?" I told her "yes."

"But, you could survive without that. You know you can. You can still play with my socks, my panties, his socks, his underwear .... I know you like that." I told her that it wouldn't be enough.

"Well," she said, "it's going to have to be, I'm sorry. I just want to try things with him, like normal boyfriend-girlfriend stuff. He's my boyfriend and it's time he and I had a regular relationship." I told her that I wouldn't go along with it.

She sighed. "OK, well, I was going to save this as a surprise but I guess I'll have to tell you now. I talked to Kevin. I told him how you have fantasized about being with him for years.....no, don't deny it. I'm not an idiot -I can see how you look at him. You think I didn't see what you did that night you thought we were both passed out? He may have been but I wasn't."

I felt sick. She wasn't passed out that night?

She went on, "Anyway, I told him that this would be a big deal for you. I told him that I thought we could give you something that would make it OK. I convinced him to let you suck his cock."

I said, "What?" She said, "Just once. I mean, you could suck him off, just once." I told her "no" but I didn't sound very convincing.

She laughed. She grabbed my cock with her hand. She leaned in and started whispering in my ear, "Think of it. You get to suck that cock that you've wanted for 20 years. The cock that he fucks me with. The cock that satisfies your wife. The cock that he controls your wife with. Think about it, taking that inside your mouth, after all these years. Think about tasting that cum. You give me up, but, you get one taste of that gorgeous cock. You can even start at his feet and work your way up. Savor his taste and his body."

She laughed, "Look at you, you're getting hard. You know you want this." I had to change the conversation and quickly.

"Fine," I said, "But, then, I want to be able to play around too." She let my cock go. "Absolutely not," she said, "You belong to me." I told her that that wasn't fair, I was going to have some fun, too. She said, "How about 'no' and how about if I lock you back in your cage for good? Does this have something to do with where you've been the last couple Saturdays?"

I lied and said that it didn't. "Well, get that thought out of your head." Then, she turned sweet again and said, "This will be fun. Think of how hard you'll be, all the time, watching me and knowing that you can't even touch me, now. That another man has completely taken your wife and taken your house, too."

I told her that I couldn't do it. But, I hesitated. She said, "You'll do it. Just get used to the idea, OK? Think about his cock. Think about how you've wanted that for so long. Think about how happy that I'll be. I promise, I'll still let you play with my dirty clothes. I'll still wear all the clothes that you like me to wear. You'll still be here. You'll still know that he's fucking me. We'll still talk. You'll just be sleeping in a different room, for good."

I made a mistake, then. I said, "What next, then? I won't be able to watch football when I want, or eat in the kitchen when I want."

I saw the look in her eye-she knew she had me thinking about it. "No," she said, "It will be his media room and his kitchen. You can ask to watch things in the media room, I suppose. But, you have a TV in here." I said nothing. "He'll still working, so, you and I will be alone sometimes, when he's at work. We can still do things together. Lunch, watch movies, whatever. But, when he's home ...."

I asked about the 3 weeks a month when he wouldn't be staying here. She said, "Well, you and I will have more time together then, just no sexual contact. Is that so bad?" I told her that I didn't think it would work. "Well," she said, "You need to get used to it, I'm sorry. It will work."

She went back to her room. I couldn't sleep. I honestly was thinking about it. She was right, what was I really giving up? A blow job here and there, a hand job, kissing her feet? It's not like I ever had sex with her anymore. And, then, there was Kevin. She was right. 20 years I had fantasized about sucking that cock. 20 years I had fantasized about serving him. 20 years I had thought about him controlling me. I could finally, if only once, taste his cock in my mouth. Just once, I could look up and look him in the eyes, while sucking him, and let him know that he was in complete control. I'd still be with her. Still be in the house. Still see them together. I did fantasize about complete sexual denial. I could jack off 20 times a day if I wanted, while he was here.

The next day, I called Tim. I had to tell him what was going on and had to find out what Sarah had been sending him? I had to see if she was playing a game or if this was real.

I went to his place for coffee. The first words out of his mouth, after I told him, were, "So, let me get this straight. You give up your wife, completely, all for being able to suck his dick, once? You're trading your wife away for a single blow job?"

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:42 pm

"I know," I said, "I know."

Tim growled and said, "I'm disappointed in you. You've let this user take over your life."

"I don't know how to ask this, so I just will, what is Sarah sending you?"

Tim laughed. "She sends pictures, not always, but, enough. Here, look." He handed me his phone. He went into some email account and there were pictures. Selfies taken by Sarah. Selfies with Tim's cock sleeve on her breasts and some sort of mask covering her eyes (I wondered how many times it took her to get that picture in focus and in frame). Selfies of her open legs. Selfies of every part of her body. Selfies of her in the mirror with really slutty lingerie on. Selfies in the mirror where she was naked or wearing over the knee boots. Sometimes, there were words with the pictures. "Look what you're missing, psycho" or "Wishing you were still fucking this?" or "Can't believe that I'm wet thinking about your psycho ass.....cock ;)"

I was sort of stunned. "Do you ever talk to her?" I asked. He said, "No, she won't talk to me, but, I've tried. When I respond to her emails, she doesn't reply back or answer my questions." I said, "What the fuck?" He laughed and said, "You realize that she's not all there, right?" I had to laugh at that one.

Tim said, "She's just rolling with the waves. She doesn't know what she wants. She likes playing games."

I said, "I realize that. I probably made her that way or, at least, made that part of her personality worse."

"What is going on with you and Samantha? Did you fuck her?" he asked.

"No," I said, "Of course not. I certainly thought about it."

Apparently, at this point, the game had stopped between Tim and I. This was like a conversation between 2 friends. Honestly, I was grateful, I had no one else to turn to and no one else to ask advice.

"Think about fucking someone else," he said. "She's mine." I laughed and said, "Yeah, I get that. The whips sort of gave that away."

He said, "What are you going to do? You realize this is all getting out of control. She's all over the map." I nodded my head. I said, "I don't know, I really don't."

Tim said, "Put a stop to it. Kick his ass out. You two don't need to come back to me, but, get rid of him. Or, at least, put a stop to him living with you. It's your house, your money, your relationship."

I went home. Sarah and Kevin were gone and would be all day and into Monday. I picked up a pair of her black panties and inhaled her scent. I picked up a pair of her black socks and did the same. I was getting horny. I needed to jack off. While I did, I thought about sucking his cock, I thought about living in the house, serving the two of them, being ordered around by them. I thought about her words. I thought about whether I really needed to have any sexual contact with her. I fantasized about begging her and him to let me kiss her feet and them laughing and saying "no." I had an incredible orgasm.

Now, I could think straight and try to figure out what to do. She texted me, "Clean your stuff out, hun." I looked in the bedroom and went into my walk in closet. Starting thinking about where I could hang all my suits and put all my clothes. Then I called myself an ass. I had to figure this out.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:27 pm

I drank, I thought, I drank some more and thought some more. I couldn't give up all sexual contact with my wife, could I? And, yet, what was I giving up, really? Worse, did I even have the will to resist what she wanted, what she demanded?

Kevin and Sarah surely weren't worried about it. They were having a great time at a concert an hour away. They were going to stay in a beautiful hotel for the night - all on my dime. Around midnight, I received a text from Sarah. It said, "Did you clean your stuff out? Treats to follow, if you did." Attached to the email was a picture taken in the hotel room. It was from the foot of the bed. It was Kevin from the waist down. Prominently in the forefront of the picture were his white socked feet. His legs were spread apart. I could see his erect cock in the back of the photo. For a sock fetishist like me, I noticed the slightly dark toe marks on the bottoms of his socks. His cock was the second thing I saw. It did look good, I will admit.

A second text and photo came through. It said, "Just for you." The picture was a close up of his cock. I would be lying if I said it didn't make my mouth water.

I was getting hard, too. I texted her back, "Please don't force me to make this choice." She texted back, "There is no choice to make. Clean your stuff out, hun, NOW." I texted back, "Please can we talk about this some more?" Her simple response was "NO." She texted again, "Go get a pair of my dirty socks, lay on your back, put 1 sock on your nose, the other on your dick. Start smelling and jacking and then text me back." I did as told.

I found a pair of her dark socks. I laid on my bed and slipped my cock into one while I put the other on my nose. I started to stroke my cock and her sock. I inhaled her foot scent from the other. I texted her, "OK." She texted back, "You can finish stroking but when done, clean your stuff out of the room." I texted back, "Isn't there any other choice?" She texted back, "No." I was beaten and I knew it. I texted back, "OK, I'll move my stuff out tonight." She texted back, "Good boy, now I'm gonna suck and fuck my man. Wish you were here ;)"

I stroked until I came and then cleaned up. I went in the Master Bedroom and started to move all my stuff out. It was pointless to keep resisting. She was in control. He was in control. I felt terrible. If things worked out with them, I'd never be inside my wife again. I'd never taste her again. I'd never feel her hand or her lips and mouth around my cock. I'd never kiss her legs, her breasts or her feet again. It was all off limits to me now.

Yet, part of me was curious as to how things would go. I thought about watching them live together as boyfriend and girlfriend. She said, at first, it would be for a week a month but I knew before long he'd move in full time. I also lied to myself. Told myself at least I was getting something out of it, something good. I would finally know what it was like to taste Kevin's cock. I would finally get to know what it was like to serve him. Nearly 20 years of fantasizing were about to become a reality. I wondered how much humiliation and submissiveness that I would experience on a daily basis. I thought about how much I had already experienced and what was to come.

Tim would be furious. Truthfully, I probably had to end things with he and Samantha, anyway. It didn't feel right. I felt like I was cheating on Sarah. I know that sounds stupid, I do. Plus, if Sarah ever found out, I'd be locked in chastity forever. I didn't want that. It was bad enough being locked away while Kevin wasn't over. I don't know, I had a problem with Samantha. I liked her. I found her attractive. I actually wanted to have sex with her. She was strong and vulnerable all at the same time. And her hair, that blond hair, I loved it. And, then, no shit, as if on cue, I got a text from Samantha. It said, "Going to bed. Thought you might like this. Sweet dreams." It was a picture of her feet. No socks, but her nails perfectly manicured and polished.

The next day, I woke up early and went to the office. I felt almost relieved that my inner debate was over. I was resigned to the fact that my wife was now completely off limits to me. Sarah texted me around 1:00 and said, "We'll be home by 3:00. Make sure you're home by 5:00. Kevin will be ready for you then."

I went home at 5:00 and they were home and completely fucked up. Drunk, high, on pills? Who knows? Maybe a combination of the three. Sarah said, "Good job getting everything moved out." Kevin just looked at me, stood up and motioned me up the steps and into the Master Bedroom. He wore jeans and a shirt that wasn't tucked in. He had on tennis shoes and white socks. He sat on the chair in the Master Bedroom and said, "This is disgusting, but get to it." I wasn't sure what to do or where to begin.

I knelt down before him. I unlaced and slid one shoe off his foot. I lifted his leg up a bit and thrust my face into the bottom of his foot and inhaled his sock and foot smell. His feet smelled like some sort of cologne and sweat and leather. I began smelling and kissing his socked foot. I savored it, smelling and kissing for at least 5 minutes and then slid his other shoe off and did the same to that foot. I slid one sock off, finally, and started to kiss and lick his actual foot. He must have been a little ticklish as I could feel him flinch from time to time. His foot tasted great. It did. I was almost in a trance-like state. I kissed up near his ankle and lifted his jean leg up and kissed his lower calf. I did the same with the other foot and leg. I swear, I was at his feet for at least 45 minutes. I then moved up, kissing his legs through his jeans. I made it to the button and zipper. He was a little hard, I could feel it as I kissed his cock through his jeans.

I unbuttoned and unzipped him and slid his jeans off. Now, I went back to his inner thighs, kissing them, open mouthed. I slid my tongue in and out of the area between his balls and his legs. He wore boxer shorts. Grey boxer shorts. I slid his legs over my shoulders and fucking made out with his cock. Licking it (through his underwear), kissing it, sucking it. I moved back down his legs and stuck my hand on his underwear and started stroking his cock. I slid his underwear off, finally, and saw his cock (3/4 erect) stand at attention. I couldn't take it anymore and just started kissing, licking and sucking his shaft. In and out and up and down, I went on that cock. I sucked, I glided and when I wasn't, I was licking his balls or licking the shaft. His hands were on the chair arms. I put his cock in my mouth again. He tasted incredible, salty with sweat and that musky scent of a man. Finally, I had the courage to look up at him. With his cock in my mouth, I looked up at his face. He wasn't disgusted, he looked .... smug. I started to reach in my own pants and stroke my cock which was bursting through my pants. He kicked my hand away. I wasn't going to be able to please myself.

That was fine. This had been incredible. 20 years I had fantasized about this and it was just about as amazing as I could have hoped for. I now moved faster with my mouth and went deeper. A couple of times, my teeth must have clipped him because he flinched. I was way out of practice. I was out of breath. This was not as easy as I thought. Still, I kept going and finally felt his cock get super hard. He tensed then and I felt his cum shooting into the top and back of my mouth and throat. It was hard not to gag but I didn't. I swallowed his load, all of it. I'd love to say that he tasted great but he didn't. It tasted like cum. Not a great taste.

He moaned when he came. He had been moaning softly when I sucked him. Now, it was over.

I didn't know what to say so I said, "Thank you."

He looked down at me. He nodded his head and said, "That's it. She's mine now."

I said, "I know. She is. All yours." I was still in that trance-like state. So horny. I said, "This changes, everything, Kevin. I mean, you're in control now, complete control. I'll do whatever you want."

He said, "Just stay out of the way. I mean, this is my house, now, right, I'm in charge." I told him that he was. He almost laughed and said, "Dude, you let me take your wife, your house, everything. Who would have believed it?" He went on, "I think you need to pay all my bills now. I'll expect you to do that." I thought for a second and said, "Right, OK."

I said, "What else do you expect from me?"

He thought and said, "Well, that's a start, isn't it? You already pay for my car and clothes, you give me spending money. I mean, that will stay the same. I mostly want you out of my way. Stay as much to yourself as possible. Sarah and I talked about this..." He called Sarah up. She sat on the bed, looking at me, with a look of, I don't know, surprise, shock, pity, happiness, I wasn't sure.

He went on, "We talked about this. We're going to have friends over from time to time and you can't be here. You can either stay at my apartment for as long as I keep it or you can stay at a hotel on those nights. I don't know. I hate to see that money go to waste. Sarah said that you have a couch in your office. Maybe, those nights, you can sleep there." Sarah nodded.

"OK," I said. He said, "You still should do my laundry. Clean up around here. I know the cleaning lady comes once a week. I'm not sure what to do about her. That may be awkward but we'll figure it out."

Sarah jumped in, "Kevin and I want to start going out more. I mean, we're not going to run into anybody that really knows you and I. If we do, so what?" She went on, "Everything will be the same, in most ways."

Kevin started to giggle and Sarah said, "You're our Sugar Daddy, right?"

What could I say? She was right. And, it all changed last Monday. Everything. 8 days out and it's like a completely different world I live in. After everything, after all the fantasies, after all the games, Kevin had finally assumed control. Kevin and Sarah were together as a couple. I was, and am, the odd man out.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:47 am

Great story!!!!!!!
Congrats ;)

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:43 pm

As always, thanks OOAA.

Years ago, when I smoked, I could go hours without smoking a cigarette and it didn't bother me. Whenever I tried to quit, I would go crazy thinking about having a cigarette within the first hour. It's all a mind thing. I've gone long periods of time without having sexual contact with Sarah (weeks at a time) in the past, but, the minute I knew that I could no longer have her, I started to go crazy thinking about not being able to have her.

It's funny the things you notice. After that first day, I would see her with no bra and just a tee shirt on and I would fantasize about her perky, beautiful tits and how badly I wanted to suck them. When I was behind her, I couldn't stop looking at her ass and legs and thinking about how badly I wanted to take her doggie style. I can't even describe what it was like to see her feet (with or without socks). I'd look at her when she wore pajamas or shorts or jeans and stare at her pussy area. It was truly punishment.

I know that she knew it was torture for me, she just didn't care. She and Kevin were good to their word. The first night, for example, after I blew him, they ordered pizza and ate downstairs, laughing and talking. Kevin made it clear that I was to stay in my room and not be around them. I could hear them, though, especially the long silences where I knew they were kissing. They slept together in my old bedroom with the door open. I could hear them having sex. I could hear the moans and groans and their cries when each was having an orgasm. The following morning, he woke up to go to work. I was allowed to make coffee but had to drink it in my room. I had one cup, went to the bathroom, showered and went to the office. I stayed late at the office because I didn't want to go home. I felt like I was intruding on them.

The next morning, I slept in and Kevin had left for work by the time I woke up. I made coffee and waited for Sarah to get up, just so I could see her. I'd hoped she'd be miserable about the change in our lives but she wasn't. She hummed and got a cup of coffee and plopped down on the couch to watch the TV. She said to me, "Make sure you pay the bills he left for you, they're all on the table." Then she said, "I've been thinking about the cleaning lady. If we just went with a new one, she really wouldn't know about us. If she never sees you, for all she knows, you could be my father, or something, living in the guest room." I told her that would be fine. She said she'd handle things.

I had been thinking about the possibility of Sarah letting me pay someone to indulge in my foot fetish. I told her and said that I could try Craigslist. She thought about it for a second and said she didn't like the idea. I said, "Sarah, you mean I never ..." She cut me off and said, "Never, that's right, that's the deal we made. Nothing, hun. You can stroke yourself as much as you want but you get nothing from me or anyone else. Now, I don't want to talk about this, anymore."

And, so it went, all of last week. They ate dinner together or sometimes they went out to eat. They drank together. They got high together. They fucked nearly every night. Sarah said, one day, it was like a honeymoon. I asked again if she loved Kevin and she said, "I don't know. I think I do. I love the way he makes me feel. I love feeling him inside me. I love the sex. I love spending time with him." She trailed off as if lost in her own thoughts.

When I was around her, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I fantasized about having sex with her. Regular, good old fashioned sex. Her pants and moans and groans while she was fucking Kevin seemed to be amplified through the house, at night. I could even hear the slurping/sucking sounds when she was giving him a blow job.

She still could be a nasty tease. One night when Kevin had to work late, she sat on the couch wearing white ankle socks. She'd just come back from a day of shopping at the mall. She said, "The laundry needs done tonight. Here, take my socks off and do those with the whites." I literally trembled as I bent down to take her socks off and she said, "Oh, wait, Kevin said 'no feet," I'm sorry." She slid the socks off her feet and handed them to me. "You can still have fun with them, though" she said with a devilish smile. Then, she unhooked her bra from under her shirt and handed me that, as well. "You can have fun with that, too." Then she said, "I'm going to take a shower, so you might as well wait for my panties too. You can have a lot of fun, tonight. Just make sure you wash them after you're done."

Friday came and I got a text from Samantha. It said, "No Tim, tomorrow :(. Feel like drinks tonight?"

Tim had emailed me. He had to be out of town, on business, the whole weekend and into next week. So, there were no chores for me on Saturday. It was probably best as I just didn't have the heart to clean his place and watch him fuck Samantha.

I texted her back and agreed to bring some wine to her place that night. Sarah called me and said that she and Kevin were having a couple over the house that night so I should make other arrangements as far as sleeping. I was going to get a hotel room, but, figured, since it was Friday, I could sleep at the office. No one would be in Saturday and so no one would know I'd slept there. I had an exercise room in the basement of the office building with a shower so I could shower and shave there.

As it turned out, I didn't need to stay at the office. I slept at Samantha's place, Friday night. And, what a strange night it turned out to be.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:57 pm

Wild story...

I notice this is in "the library". Is this something that really just happened??

If so...

It's always amazing to me how everyone is wired so differently. We all get off in different ways. I mean certainly the Internet allows us to find others like us, but it's still amazing.

Regarding your kinks - I suppose they are sustainable if they make you happy. Can we assume that either your finances are fairly limitless (practically speaking) or that you have put some sustainable limit on just how much you will actually let them spend??

Also - are you assuming that, in reality, the adventure with Kevin will run it course like with others?

Do you actually feel like this is it for you (no more contact with wife) or that at some point the chapter will end and/or if you really wanted to you could actually kick Kevin out at any time.

Speaking of kicking him out... I really think he only deserves to stay for as long as it serves some value to you....
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Why thanks Samanthasman. You ask:

Is this something that really just happened?

Yes, but, let me qualify that answer. I am reminded of the opening lines of "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid": "Most of what follows is true." :D Most of what I've written is true (and, no, not just loosely based on a true story). I've changed most, but not all, names. I've changed minor details of certain events in an effort to obscure real events, real places and real people. I'm not sure that every bit of dialogue is 100% accurate. I have a good memory but even I'm not absolutely certain of exactly what Sarah said months ago or, even, days ago. But the quotations accurately reflect the import of what was said. The emails, texts and FB messages have, generally speaking, been posted here verbatim.

I put this post in the Library because the description said a place for fiction and non-fiction stories. Wasn't sure where exactly to post but this seemed like the best place.

"It's always amazing to me how everyone is wired so differently. We all get off in different ways"

Yeah, it is amazing. I wish I knew where my kinks came from. I can tell you that the desire to be denied, humiliated and used were not desires that I had 25 years ago. Or, if I had them, they were not so strong. I've often wondered where and when all these strange kinks started to take hold of me. I remember 35 years ago, when I was in high school, there was this male classmate that was a total asshole to me. We sat next to each other in a couple classes. He was very arrogant and a smart ass but had the physical prowess to back up his mouth. This was around this time in 1980 and I remember cowboy boots had become all the rage. I'm assuming, looking back, it was the Urban Cowboy era that led to that, but, I'm not sure, I just remember cowboy boots became a fashion thing. I had a nice pair and this classmate did as well. I remember one day staring down and seeing his one foot near his desk. I noticed the cowboy boot and I noticed his jeans. I really didn't like this guy but, somehow, sitting there, I started to get a hard on looking at his boot and leg. I was just starting to understand sexuality and had begun masturbating. I can remember that I started to masturbate to images of that boot and leg. Then, I added to the fantasy and would begun to imagine that he was making fun of me. That turned into fantasies of him, in front of his friends, ordering me to pull his boots off and smell his socks, all while he and his friends laughed at me. That turned into one of my first homoerotic fantasies where, after he made me smell his socks, he made me suck his dick. Still, these kinds of fantasies weren't the norm for me, mostly, like most guys, I thought about and jacked off to images of hot girls and fucking those girls.

My finances?

I'm well off (but if this stock market keeps fluctuating and dropping, I'm definitely going to be less well off). My finances are not fairly limitless but I have enough to sustain this life style for years to come. There are, of course, limits to what I will spend. We haven't reached that point yet. But, if for example, Kevin demanded a new Jaguar, the answer would be "no." I can handle his car payment, car insurance, credit card bills, phone bill, rent, clothing and spending money. He still works so he does have to pay for some stuff. But, if he's smart, he'll save some money now. With Sarah, she spends and spends and spends. Her, I can't seem to put limits on. Sometimes, she's smart with her spending. Most of the time, she's not. She comes from a very economically poor background. She is making up for her years of not being able to buy what she wanted.

Will the Kevin romance run its course?

I do believe it will. But, I'm not sure. I do think she is in love with him, now, or falling in love with him. I also believe that she does love me. I hate to admit this but the fact that he isn't just a fuck to her actually turns me on. Sarah has never just wanted me out of the picture. She does now. She wants to spend her time with him, in a relationship that doesn't involve me (other than financially). That concerns me. Sarah, though, tires of things and people (and men). She's dropped many hints that there are times that she's tired of him, that she finds him immature, etc. He has no ambition to be wealthy or even to have some great job. I know that drives her crazy. But, then, something about that aspect of him turns her on. She loves seeing him come home from work, sweaty and dirty. She loves (and I mean loves) tasting his sweat from his body and cock while she kisses and sucks him.

Until he's gone, I do believe that this is it for me, actually no sexual contact with Sarah. I thought, maybe, this was just a game, but, it's not. I'm going to get nothing. Can I kick him out? I suppose I could. I don't want to. I'm .... captivated by him. I don't know what word to use. I'm physically attracted to him. That's odd for me. There have been men that I've found attractive before but just a few. I have never felt so willing to submit to another man's whims and commands. I love being controlled by him. I love that he is now in charge. If he'd let me, I'd do anything for him, sexually (well, maybe not anything, I've never really dreamed about anal sex, not my thing-it's always been fantasies of giving blow jobs). I love that he has taken my wife. Which is not to say that I don't feel some anger or jealousy but I feel like I am where I should be-at their beck and call. He does have value to me. He is the catalyst for all these fantasies and desires.

I think were my feelings to change or were I to tire of this (which may happen, my fantasies and desires always eventually peter out and change), I'm sure that I would put an end to things. Not sure what Sarah would do. I doubt she'd leave her relatively easy and stress free existence for him. Truthfully, money aside, I'm fairly sure she wouldn't leave me. She depends on me for more than money, she lets me decide or help her decide virtually every important aspect of her life. She trusts me and my judgment.

The bigger question for me is whether I can go weeks, months or years without any sexual contact of any kind. I don't think I can. I love women and their bodies. I love they way their hair smells and the way their feet smell. I love their soft skin and the shape of their bodies. I am addicted to women and having some sort of sexual relationship with women.

Which brings me to Samantha and last Friday night. I went to her place, with 3 bottles of wine in hand. It was late, after 10:00. We hugged and made idle chat for a few minutes and then we sat on her couch. She just wore a pair of shorts, a halter type top and a pair of white ankle socks. Her hair was pulled back, something that Tim would never allow.

We drank and talked about her job. We talked about my life and businesses. As the hour passed, she said, "So, you're aggressive and dominant in the professional and business world, but a sub in private?" I told her that was mostly true but I had spent years being aggressive and dominant in my private life. She said, "But, you like feet? That's a submissive thing." I told her that it had turned into a submissive thing but that my foot and sock fetish was also around when I was the dominant sexual partner. I told her that I loved the smell, shape and softness of a woman's soles and toes. I said, "Trust me, I could kiss a woman's feet while I was making love to her." She asked me how. I told her, "Well, you just hold the woman's legs up by her calves and ...." She cut me off and said, "Just show me."

I thought she was flirting with me, but, that made little sense. So, I asked her to lay on her back and spread her legs apart. She did. I sort of half laid on top of her, with my stomach and upper body upright, and my groin pushed against her pussy. I grabbed her legs by her calves and put one foot up to my mouth and nose and said, "That's how."

She grabbed my ass with her hands and pushed my cock into her pussy (she was still wearing clothes as was I). She said, "Show me." So, I pushed in and out against her (dry fucking her) while smelling and kissing her one socked foot. After about a minute, she said, "Take my sock off." I did and just started to kiss her sole.

She said, "Mmmm, I'll bet you'd love to fuck me, now. I see how you look at me." I told her that I would but .... She finished my statement with "you're married." But, I kept dry fucking her and said, "And you belong to Tim." She laughed, an almost wicked laugh and said, "So do you and, in case you forgot, you belong to me, too, Slave." She pushed me, hard, against her pussy and said, "There, right there." I could barely move, she had me so tightly against her. My cock actually hurt a little from all the rubbing against her and my underwear but I kept pushing into her. Sonofabitch if she didn't tense, start moaning, and came.

She panted and caught her breath. She had let go of my ass but I still kissed her one foot. She smiled at me. Smiled at me, I couldn't believe it! She said, "You deserve a reward for that. You can have my feet all night if you want." I laughed and said, "OK, I'll take them all night, but I need a drink right now."

We drank wine and every few minutes, I'd rub and kiss her feet. She'd put them in my lap and rub them against my cock when we talked. We talked about everything. Movies, music, college, work, politics, TV shows, restaurants, you name it. We talked about my marriage, Tim, her sexual fantasies, my sexual fantasies, our past sexual partners and on and on.

"So," she finally said, "Let me take care of your hard on, it has to be driving you crazy." I laughed and said, "It is, but, I feel funny. I know it doesn't make sense. I'm married and my wife is probably at this moment fucking her boyfriend but I just don't feel right about it. Plus, what would we tell Tim?"

She smiled at me and said, "Fuck Tim. What he doesn't know won't hurt him. And, I'm sorry, but fuck your wife, too. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, either." She unzipped my pants and said, "Let's start simple, let me show you what I can do with my hands." She sort of leaned back, put her feet in my face and stroked my cock with her hand. Was I cheating on Sarah? Of course I was. Could I stop things? Of course I could .... well, not really. When you're that aroused, you don't always think straight or, at least, you don't think with your big head.

"We're in this together," she said more than once. "We need to help one another. Now, doesn't that feel good?" I mumbled "mmm hmmm." She pulled her feet off my face and said, "You're bigger than I imagined, so, it's not a small dick thing with you, is it?" Before I could answer, she wrapped her mouth around my cock and started to suck me. She did it just for a minute or so and I guess she could feel I was ready to explode. She slid my shirt off, slid me down on the couch and stroked me until I shot my load all over my chest and stomach.

I don't know what came over me but I pulled her down on top of me and just thrust my tongue into her mouth and started to passionately kiss her. After a minute, we stopped and just sort of stared at one another. "Now, wasn't that more fun than watching someone fuck your wife?" I looked at her and said, "Wasn't that more fun than getting whipped?"

We got up and cleaned up and went back to drinking wine. I said, "We're going to have major hangovers tomorrow if we don't drink some coffee and get some breakfast." She asked what I wanted and I said, "Let's walk down to that restaurant around the corner and get breakfast. They're open all night." She sighed, "Walk?" I said, "I'm too bombed to drive and I don't think we can get a cab to take us 2 blocks." She sighed and said, "I suppose you're right. What if someone sees us?" I said, feeling great, "Fuck 'em. Besides, who's gonna see us at this hour?" And, so we went to breakfast and sobered up.

We walked back to her place and she said, "You're too drunk to drive home, still, I think." I said I was fine but I couldn't really go home, tonight. She said, "Oh yeah, I forgot about their couples night. Well, you can stay with me, tonight. Why end the night like this?"

I planned on sleeping on the couch. She insisted that we sleep together in her bed (thank goodness it was a King sized bed, she was a moving sleeper and kicked and moved all night). We talked, though, before we fell to sleep. I said, "Are we going to feel strange in the morning?" She said we probably would. She said, "We are so screwed if Tim finds out." I laughed and said, "What happened to 'fuck Tim'?" She laughed and said something about words spoken in the moment. She looked at me and said, "I can't figure this out, I'm attracted to you, I mean, I feel so close to you and I hardly know you." I said that she probably felt so close to me because I'm the first person, outside Tim, to know her secrets and she was the first person, really, to know mine.

"But," she said, "I do see the way you look at me. You like me, you want to be with me." I told her that was true, but, we weren't in the most normal of circumstances. "Well," she said, "Once Tim gets back in town, it will be hard to do this again. He's so ...." I finished her sentence and said, "controlling, yes, I know." She laughed a little, but, there was a melancholy sense to it. Almost like whatever had just happened was never going to come this way again. There was a long silence and finally I said, "Let's just not worry about what happens in the future. I mean, something happened between us, something ...."

She cut me off and said, "Can I ask you something? How are you going to feel watching Tim tie me and whip me and ...." I really didn't have an answer but I told her what I felt which was, "I'm probably not going to like it. I don't know. I don't really understand. I'm married, I love my wife, I hardly know you but, you're right, there is some connection. I feel it every time I see you or talk to you."

She said something about finding comfort in the arms of a married man. I told her that wasn't fair to say. She said, "Why do you let her fuck around on you like that? Why do you like her denying you, using you?" I said, "Why do you like to be beaten by Tim and used like a fuck toy by him?" She said, "Because I'm messed up. I'm broken."

I said, "Why are you attracted to me?" She said, "Because you're smart and good looking .... for an older guy (she smiled at that one, so did I), you're easy to talk to, you're sweet and you're stronger than you think ...." She looked at me and said, "Why are you attracted to me?" I said, "Because you're beautiful and sweet, but, strong at the same time. You're sensitive and smart. You have a wonderful sense of humor and ... I don't know, I think I'm drawn to people that are .... well, different. And, since we're telling the truth, I guess I feel like I can help take care of you. I see what you go through after you're done with him and I just want to wrap my arms around you and ...."

She reached over and kissed me. She said, "We're both messes. Really, both of us. Maybe there's some reason Tim put us together. Maybe there's some reason we were put together in this."

Not much more was said and we fell asleep. It wasn't strange the next morning but it was awkward, in a way. Almost like our moment had ended. I can't explain it. It was almost like we both knew that whatever we found the night before was some temporary shelter from the storm of our lives. But, maybe I'm just being too melodramatic. The moment had passed and I felt major guilt. I knew that I couldn't do this to Sarah. I tried to justify everything. Sarah had cut me off. Sarah was in love with another man. What did I have to feel guilty about? But, I did feel guilty.

I also knew, though, that what I said above was true. I'd never make it long term without any sexual contact. Maybe I needed to be in chastity to make this work. I couldn't control my own urges and desires. I did like Samantha. I liked her a lot. I did feel like protecting her. But, she had her desires and she didn't want me to protect her. Or, did she? It was all too confusing.

Part of me wanted to tell Samantha "fuck all this, let's just run away together." But, I loved Sarah. I really and truly loved her. I was addicted to her. I just couldn't deal with the whole idea of having no sex with her again. Not even sex, I mean, not even kissing her again. I knew, too, that I couldn't go on serving Tim. Something with that whole thing had changed. The idea of kneeling before him and kissing his filthy, disgusting sweaty feet just made me want to vomit. I didn't find him physically attractive in the least. What I found attractive about him was his dominance and control over me and, clearly, that had been broken or I wouldn't have been fooling around with his "property."

I didn't go home until late Saturday night and even then, I made sure that it was OK to come home. I texted Sarah and she said it was fine to come home. Kevin was already asleep. Sarah was up and watching TV. I tried to hurry into my room but Sarah stopped and asked if I had any problems being away from home so long. I told her I didn't. She said, "You slept on the office couch? I bet you can't wait to sleep in a bed again." I told her, "Yeah, my bed will feel good tonight."

"Kevin's going home tomorrow," she said, "We're going to skip Wednesday but when he comes next weekend, he's going to stay for the week, again. We've decided to do one week on, one week off." So, already, they had altered the agreement. I told her that was fine. I started to head to my room. She said, "Don't you want to know how our night went?" I told her "sure." She said they had a great time and their friends loved the house. I said, "What's not to love?" She was staring at me. In my mind, I thought she knew that I had cheated on her but, deep down, I knew that couldn't be true. She couldn't know.

"Kevin was so happy to finally be together for longer than a couple days. This week was great. Too bad that you couldn't watch us last night. He took me in every way imaginable. I mean, it was like he was on some shit." I said, "Well, he never let's me watch, so why would last night have been any different than any other night?" She said, "Oh, it wouldn't. I just thought you'd enjoy seeing him take me. I know you like it when I do anal. Last night was like a marathon." I said, "He took your ass?" She laughed, "Oh, he owned it last night. He owned me. I was screaming it was so long and so good." I said, "I'm sorry I wasn't here." She said, "Hmmm, so you could have least heard it?" I nodded my head.

"I'll bet you'd love to have your mouth between my legs, right now, wouldn't you?" I was actually getting hard. I said, "You'd win that bet." She said, "Well, since he's leaving tomorrow, you have to get locked up again-until next weekend." I told her I knew that. Then I said, "But, it's probably a good thing. I need to be locked up when we're alone together. Although, f he lived here all the time, I'd never have to wear that cage again, right?" She said, "mmm-hmmm, would you like that?" I said, "I don't know. Yes and no. Would you like that?" She said, "yes and no, too." We stared at one another. "Is that going to happen, Sarah? Is he going to eventually just move in for good?" She said, "I don't know." I said, "Do you want to talk about something? You're acting like you want to tell me something." She said, "It's just ... oh never mind, we'll talk this week." I said, "I'm curious, do you want me to put my foot down, or something? Get rid of him? What's going on?" She said, "What is it that you want? Do you ever ask yourself what you want? Do you ever think anymore or do you just let your dick guide you through life?"

I said, "What is it that you want? Do you want to live with this guy? Do you want to end things with him? You're all over the map." She said, "I don't know what I really want. I do want to be with him. But, I can only be with him if I'm not with you. Didn't things feel a little weird this week?"

It was true, they did feel weird. I felt like a stranger, almost, in my own house. "Yes," I said, "It did feel weird."

"If he moves in, it will be like this all the time. I'm not sure I'm ready for that," she said, "but, when he was fucking me last night, I wanted to scream out, 'I love you.'" She was searching for the right words. "I'm not saying this to tease you or get you mad or hurt you, but, the sex last night was incredible. It was so emotional. I felt like I wanted to feel that all the time. I want him to take me like that every day and night. And, this morning, I felt so close to him, I served him breakfast in bed. I made him breakfast, can you believe it? Honestly, I couldn't wait for him to shower so I could suck his cock all over again and then have him fuck me so I could feel him inside me again."

I just didn't know what to say.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:03 pm

I told her, "It sounds like you definitely have feelings for him. It's more than just sex."

Sarah said, "Yeah, I've told you it is. If we weren't married...."

She trailed off. I said, "If we weren't married, what?" She said she didn't know. I said, "Sarah, I don't think that I can go without any sexual contact with you, not even kissing you. Sex is an important part of a relationship. I need to feel that intimacy. I need to be able to kiss and caress you and have some sexual relation with you."

She said, "I understand that. But Kevin doesn't want it and I agree with him. It makes things too confusing." I said, "What you were going to say is 'if we weren't married, I'd tell him that I love him.' Isn't that it? Without me in the picture, you have all that intimacy. Complete intimacy. I'm not sure that I can handle that in the long term." She said, "You'll handle it and I'll handle it." I said, "I mean, nothing? I can't even clean you up like I used to. I can't touch you? I can't kiss you? You can't touch me?" She said, "Right, nothing. I thought about that last night, after we had sex, how much fun it would have been to have you clean me up, too feel your tongue licking my but clean."

I said, "Well, I just don't think I can do it. I mean, I guess I have to." She said, "You wanted this. You know you did. Another man took your house, your wife and you're like an ATM, I mean, this is your fantasy." I said I supposed she was right. "What if I went to one of those dungeons, or whatever, and paid someone for like an hour long session?" She shook her head and said, "I don't think so. I think, really, it's good that you're going to be in chastity this week. You're more submissive when you are. You don't think about this stuff so much."

Then she said, "Kevin had a funny idea. He said that since you liked sucking his cock so much, maybe, we could find a nice guy for you to have fun with." I said, "No thank you." She laughed and said, "I figured you wouldn't like that idea."

I went to bed. The next morning, I heard them fucking. She was moaning, really moaning. Maybe a week's worth of being together and all the sex that went with it made Kevin a better lover. I don't know. I just know that with my door closed (and their door open), I could hear the moans, the grunts, the bed squeaking noises. I heard all her "Oh, yeahs" and all his noises. It turned me on, of course, and I jacked off to it, knowing that I was going to go back into chastity again as soon as he left. They finished, he showered and I heard them kissing goodbye at the door. When I went downstairs, she had on just panties and a tee shirt. Her hair was a mess. She looked like someone that had just been thoroughly fucked. She laid on the couch and said, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I don't think I could have sex again, today, if I tried. My entire body is sore."

She told me to get the cage. I asked if I could please do it later as I had to still shower and stuff. She said that was fine.

The week passed quickly. He wasn't there and, in some ways, Sarah and I acted as we always did. We talked, we joked, we watched TV together. In other ways, though, it was different. There was now a distance between us. Really, I was like a roommate. She really took no care to hide her body from me. She seemed to take delight in wearing as little clothing as possible and made numerous comments about me staring at her. I said, more than once, "Well, as long as I'm in chastity, there's not much I can do now, is there?" She said, "That's the point, isn't it? Although, you could still please me even in that thing." I said, "Right, but you're completely off limits. Even to my mouth and hands." She said, "Sadly, even to your mouth and hands."

I did the laundry, like always. I marveled at the cum stains that had dried onto her panties. Always a turn on for me. I smelled her socks and panties and bras, but, being in chastity, I didn't do it for long. Too painful.

Today, Kevin came after work. He was tired and had a long week. He has such a menial job but, at least, when he's at our house, he lives like a King. And, I say that, with some anger. I stopped home long enough for her to take the key off her neck and unlock me. I immediately came back to my office. I have a couch here, a TV here, liquor here, and I could order take out. They didn't ask to be alone, but, I just felt out of place at their reunion (after all of 5 days). He'll be over until next Sunday.

Prior to him coming over, Sarah did ask me, "You said 'yes and no' when I asked whether you would like it if Kevin moved in. What's the 'yes' part?" I said, "I said 'yes' because it would mean that I wasn't in chastity." She said, "Is that the only reason?" I said, "Yeah, pretty much." She said she didn't believe that was the only reason. "You know you love to hear him and I having sex, you love to watch us, together. I think you'd love for him to move in. It would be like a 24 hour a day porn movie for you." I said, "Maybe you're right, I don't know." She said, "You need to figure out what you want. Things are moving fast. Before you know it, I might be wearing his wedding ring." I laughed and said, "Yeah, if he could afford one. Be my guest, if that's what you want." She said, "Oh, I'm just messing with you. Did you lose your sense of humor?" I said, "Yes, having no sex will do that to a guy." She smiled at me and said, "Stay strong. You'll be fine."

Tim emailed me today with a list of chores tomorrow. I emailed him back:

"Sorry, just not going to be able to do it, this week. Been a rough couple weeks and I'm just not in the mood. I know that's not the proper Slave response but that's all I've got today."

He emailed back:

"I'm disappointed but I guess I understand. You need to fix your relationship with her. I don't know what to do about Samantha. I really can't pick her up, but, I guess she can drive herself."

I emailed back:

"Not a good idea. She's pretty shook up and fragile after your sessions. I can, at least, be your taxi service. I'll pick her up and drop her off. Just tell me the times."

He told me to pick her up at 1:45 and bring her to his place. I could pick her up to take her home at 5:00.

I hadn't seen or talked to Samantha all week. She texted me after the email exchange with Tim and said, "Thanks for being a taxi service. How have things been, this week?" I told her fine. Distant but fine. She said, "Can we spend some time together after you bring me home. Just to talk and maybe have a cocktail?"

I texted back, "Sure. Sounds great." Talking and flirting with Samantha was probably going to be the only action that I got for awhile.

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:37 am

Hello charming prince,
I have been following your story from the beginning because I found it very exciting, but now the direction your life has taken cause more and more a feeling of deep sadness.
Sadness, because from what I sensed, you looks like a good person, who deeply loves his wife but has allowed his fantasies of having the upper hand on the real life.
Maybe things have already gone too far and is now too late to turn back, Kevin is taking advantage of all this, the life that you allow him to do, and perhaps he is in love with Sarah and he will try to push her away more and more from you.
What feels your wife is more complicated to define, certainly she has some very strong feelings for you but she is allowing Kevin to take your place in hers heart.
I think that if you really love someone you shouldn't allow this, you can indulge in the fantasies the one you love, but there are limits that shouldn't be exceeded unless you want to risk destroying your relationship.
I wouldn't be able to not have any form of intimacy with the person I love and, based on what I read, for you is the same, and it is the same for most of the couples who are present in this forum, but it seems that for Sarah this isn't true.
Or, perhaps, the truth is that she doesn't need an intimacy with you because there is another person that takes care of these needs now, perhaps she isn't yet fully conscious (or maybe she is conscious but she feels guilty for how she is behaving with you, for what she feels about Kevin because she knows that you're a good person, that you love her, you gave her everything and maybe you don't deserve to be treated like this), but that is what she says with her behavior, already she has the intimacy with the person she is in love and to have some form of intimacy with you would be like betraying him, and all this is absurd because the main and the most important relationship should be yours.
I think it is time that you do something, I think that in life we ​​all deserve to be happy and I think that now you're not really
"Sarah, I don't think that I can go without any sexual contact with you, not even kissing you. Sex is an important part of a relationship. I need to feel that intimacy. I need to be able to kiss and caress you and have some sexual relation with you."
"There was a distance between us now. Really, I was like a roommate."
And if it's ever too late to save your marriage sincerely I think that fate is already showing you other roads. ;)
Good luck for all.

Alex

PS: I'm sorry if I allowed myself to interfere in your stuff and give you some unsolicited opinions, maybe I didn't understand anything, basically all I know is just what you tell and I don't know anything else of your life. Mine is just a thought of a stranger who was hit by your story.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:21 am

Alex, thanks for your thoughts. I think you do hit the nail on the head. Things have definitely become sad. I find myself, lonely, almost. I find less and less joy from those things that used to turn me on. I think as long as I was still intimate with Sarah, the sexual and emotional thrill and rush of watching and knowing that she was with another man was fantastic. What I've noticed over the last 10 days or so is that I've found myself almost detached from the situation. Like a casual observer of her life and my life.

I think she is struggling with her feelings for him and for me. Despite what she says, I do believe she is in love with him. Hard for me to admit, but, I do believe that she is. Yet, I do believe she is still in love with me. Her comments seem to be conflicting. She says that I should "wake up" and basically do something and, yet, she says that I can deal with not having sexual contact or intimacy. I suppose I have to decide whether I can take this and whether I should try and stop the whole thing. It would be easier if I knew exactly what I wanted. Believe me, a part of me actually enjoys this. There were times, last week, when I ached to touch her. I'd get hard just thinking of rubbing her leg with my hand. I'd stare at her body and dream of touching her, kissing her, pleasing her and making love to her. Knowing that I can't have any of it is a turn on. But, you know, those are sort of fantasies and I realized that life is more than fantasy. I need to be able to live in reality, too, and I know that I need some sexual contact and some intimacy.

I've thought about the logical conclusion if things stay this way. Kevin and Sarah will end up completely in love. I will basically be a credit card or a bank to them. Maybe, they'll even tire of that and decide to strike out on their own. Sarah will tell me that I pushed these events forward, that I was the one that wanted her to sleep with other men, that I was the one that set this up. I can't blame her, really, for her confusion. Once a relationship develops, sex is never just sex. It becomes something intimate and meaningful and its hard to share that intimacy with more than one person, I suppose. When she kisses him goodbye, the kisses are emotional. It's not just an act. The sex has clearly become something more than sex.

I do wonder about why I let it get to this point. It's not just my fantasies and feelings for Sarah, it's this insane attraction that I have for Kevin. I am powerless in front of him. Again, this is hard to admit. I look at him, too, and I know that I'm drawn to him. Like the story about the guy and the cowboy boots in high school-Kevin is that fantasy come to life. I can look at this socked feet, his legs, his chest, you name it, and find my sexual urges stirring. And, to be able to taste him, just the one time, was incredible. Like having sex with your dream woman. I wish I understood why I have these feelings and that those feelings are tied up with a desire to be used and dominated.

It's all very difficult right now. I have re-lived, in my mind, so many nights that Kevin and Sarah were together. Nights of them making out and her rubbing his cock through his pants while they kissed. The look in her eyes, that submissive, "I'll do anything for you, Kevin" look. It turns me on, still, to think of these nights. But, then again, it makes me feel melancholy to know that I know longer have any access to her body and that the intimacy is being sealed off.

Yeah, if it's too late to save things, is Samantha the answer? I know that I am replacing the intimacy that I had with Sarah with intimacy with Samantha. I know that. I feel guilty about that. I wonder if this keeps up for months whether I will still feel guilty. I have to leave to pick Samantha up in a few minutes. I, honestly, can't stand the thought of Tim punishing her, dominating her and fucking her. But, you know, she has those desires to be treated that way. I could never do that to her. I couldn't do it to anyone. There are no emotions between Samantha and Tim. It truly is just sex and kinky games.

I do wonder about Samantha. She knows I'm married and knows the status of the marriage. She clearly doesn't like Sarah (even though she's never met her) and doesn't understand my situation. Samantha is attracted to me and she feels safe with me and clearly wants some measure of intimacy with me. But, I'm married. It's not even as if Sarah is just fucking around behind my back or, even, that she and Kevin are doing what they do without my consent. I like Samantha and am wildly attracted to her. I wonder what tonight will hold with her?

I didn't go home last night. I spent the night here at my office. Sarah texted me several times to say that I should come home but I honestly didn't feel like it. I suppose part of that has to do with the fact that I'll be seeing Samantha today. In some ways, keeping my distance from Sarah makes whatever I'm doing with Sam a whole lot easier.

Well, I have to go pick Samantha up now. Thanks for your thoughts and advice.

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:17 am

I read and re-read your answer and everything you say convinces me that it is time for you to take a decision because more waver more things get worse.

It should do first of all for yourself because if you really love Sarah, if you really care to her to want to spend your whole life with her you have to put an end to all this, if you let things go on like this in the end will lose her forever.

But it should do even for Sarah, because it's not too late, she is struggling with her feelings for you and for Kevin because she still loves you and maybe just need you to show her how much you care about her, that you're willing to fight for her and to put your relationship before your fantasies and obsessions. Right now she needs a real man next to her and you must prove that you are that man.

Finally, it should do for Samantha because, maybe now, you're replacing the intimacy that you had with Sarah with intimacy with Samantha and this is not fair to her, however if you think that your future is next to her... go on but like a responsible person because otherwise you might hurt her.

I can only imagine how hard it is for you all this but you have to face your demons before they destroy your life.
If it can help you, think that in recent months you have had the opportunity to live fully your darkest fantasies, to fully experience the desire to be dominated and humiliated by Kevin, but now it's really time for you to go further and not remain a prisoner of your obsessions.
Maybe that's what Sarah unconsciously wants you to prove.

Good luck

alex

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Again, thanks for the advice and thoughts alex. I do see the logic in what you say. I am trying to find a livable solution. My mind hasn't been too clear, lately and I'm trying to work my way through this. I will address some of your thoughts in the coming posts.

I will get to Samantha and Saturday, later. I'm going to jump to yesterday and bypass Saturday, for now (you will soon know why). After being gone 2 days, I returned to my home on Sunday afternoon. Kevin and Sarah were watching football and drinking some sort of mixed drinks. They looked completely inebriated. Their speech was slow and slurred, so I'm sure they were doing more than just drinking. They were still in the clothes they must have slept in. She wore powder blue panties and a powder blue sleep tee shirt. He had on a pair of gray sleep shorts, white socks and a white tee shirt. Sarah's head was on his lap. She was sort of stretched out on the couch, he sat upright. He was playing with her hair as they chatted and she would occasionally lean into his groin and kiss his shorts (where his cock was).

I had earlier called Sarah and told her that we needed to talk about the no contact rule. She said that I'd have to talk to both of them as it involved Kevin. "Fine with me," I told her.

When I came in, I said, "I'd like to talk now." Sarah sighed and Kevin just looked annoyed. I said, "I don't think it's fair that I have no contact with you, Sarah. You're my wife. I'm not asking for much. Let me kiss you once in awhile. Give me a handjob once a month. Let me give you oral once a month."

They just sort of looked at me and said nothing. I said, "Let me, at least, have your feet. I'll take a footjob once in awhile. Let me kiss them. Something."

Sarah sighed and said, "We've been through this. It's getting boring. But, I'll let Kevin make the decision."

Kevin sighed and said, "Dude. listen, I feel for you, I do. You've been good to me through the years but you gave her up, not me. You made a deal with me. I let you suck my cock. You think that was easy for me? But, I did it. That was what you wanted and I did it. Now, you're not happy about it. I'm sorry but the answer is 'no.' You're done being with her."

I said, "But, I'm OK with you two being together. You can do whatever you want together. I'm making sure that I take care of everything. You can even move in here, permanently. All I'm asking is for a little contact with her."

Kevin said, "We appreciate your wallet. I can move in, permanently, and you're not going to stop it." Sarah giggled. He went on, " I understand how hard it must be. I'm OK with you having some fun with another woman, but, Sarah isn't." Sarah added, "That's out of the question." Kevin went on, "I even made a suggestion. I know you like sucking cock, too. I can't believe it, but, whatever turns you on."

I tried to tell him that wasn't true. He laughed, "Seriously? You sucked my cock, you licked my balls....you swallowed my load."

I said something about that didn't mean that I liked being with men but it sounded stupid. "Oh, c'mon. If I said you could do that again, would you say 'no'?" I was silent. Kevin went on, "See, so, my suggestion was we'll find a guy for you to fuck around with. I even have someone for you that you know. Remember my cousin, Bill? You represented him way back when."

I thought for a minute and did remember his cousin. Shorter guy, blond hair. A tough guy-really. I got him out of an assault case where be beat the heck out of a guy at a bar.

Kevin went on, "He doesn't give a fuck who sucks his dick. Once we were at a club and some crossdresser asked him to go outside with him. I tried to tell Bill it was a guy and he said, 'I don't give a fuck. A blowjob is a blowjob.' He got pissed at me that night. I mean, I knew that when he was in prison (I did not represent him, then, the prison stint was before my time), he had a lot of guys suck him off. I figured that was prison, though."

Sarah said, "He let a crossdresser blow him? Was she ... I mean he at least pretty?" They both laughed.

Kevin said, "Anyway, he's back in town. He's always looking for some extra cash and a little head. You could take care of him, right?"

I said, "No, I'm not interested in that." Here's an uncomfortable truth, though, I did feel my cock stirring as he talked about it. Bill was a tough guy but not bad looking.

Kevin sighed, "Dude, why not? Let me call him over, today. It's something, isn't it? That's what you want, right?" Sarah said, "C'mon, hun, it's better than nothing. You know that you're into that sub stuff. I'll bet you'd love it."

I thought about it, I honestly did. But, I said, "No, I want to be with you, Sarah. I don't want Bill."

Sarah sighed and said, "Come here. Sit down." She got up and I sat next to her. She said, "Kevin and I are a couple now. It's just the way it is. We want to enjoy our relationship and have fun. You can't be a part of that and you and I can't be together, anymore. I think you'd like being with his cousin. Think of all the stuff you could do. Please, give that a try. It will take your mind off things."

She reached down and touched my groin. "See," she said, "You're getting hard. It's OK. I know you'll have some fun with him."

I said that my boner had nothing to do with Bill. She laughed and said, "Why are you like this? Everything has to be a fight. You can't have me. I'm Kevin's now." She reached over and kissed him.

She said, "Please, let Kevin call Bill over. I'll bet he'd even let you jack off while you're blowing him. Wouldn't he, honey?"

Kevin said, "As long as he's getting a little money and a little head, he'd probably let you do whatever you wanted."

Sarah said, "Kevin, is Bill dominant? That's what my husband likes. To be dominated by people."

Kevin said, "Oh, he's dominant. That's a nice way of putting it."

I wanted to say, "OK." I know how stupid that sounds. They were playing with my fantasies and desires. I knew that. But, a part of me wanted to do it. In my mind, I thought of me being in one bedroom sucking Bill while Sarah was in the other bedroom blowing Kevin. It was a turn on. But, I knew that that would be a point of no return. Even in my fucked up, crazy state, I knew that would signal the end of any hope. So, I said, "I said 'no' and I mean no. If you won't have contact with me, then I'll find it with another woman. It's that simple."

Sarah looked angry. "OK," she said, "I've talked about this enough. Go get your fucking cage, now!"

She stared at me. Actually, glared would be the better description. I said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I was just angry. I'm sorry."

She was still angry. "I don't care. What do you have to be angry about? You got off to seeing and hearing me kiss him, suck him and fuck him. You got off to me falling for him. You got off to me being the one in charge. Now, you want to back off all of that?"

I just looked down. She leaned over and kissed his cock through his shorts. "See this cock," she said, "It controls me. He controls me." She gave Kevin a big, open mouthed kiss. She rubbed his arm and his hand. She said, "Now, I'm tired of this. Kevin's work clothes aren't going to wash themselves. He brought them over in a laundry bag. Go do the laundry so he has clean clothes to wear tomorrow. When you're done, do the rest of the laundry. Leave us alone, we're having a relaxing day."

I got up and she said, "Wait. I don't want to be a complete bitch. See those socks on his feet?" I nodded. "Take them off, he won't mind. Bend down and take them off his feet. Show him who's in charge here."

I felt a flash of both anger and excitement. I bent over and slid his socks off his feet. Sarah said, "Now, wash those with the other whites. I'm sure Kevin won't mind if you smell them a little."

Kevin looked at me and said, "I don't mind, just don't let me see it."

Sarah stood up and said, "C'mon."

I followed her into the laundry room. "There's the bag of clothes, do those first, OK? He needs them for tomorrow and this week." She took the socks from my hand and held them to her nose. She wrinkled her nose and said, "Eww, these are a little ripe. Here smell." She was right, they were definitely a little ripe. She said, "Go upstairs and get my dirty clothes. There's a nice pair of blue socks that I wore the other night. You'll like those. I'm sorry to be such a bitch but we have to stop talking about this. If you really can't live with this situation, I don't know what to say. We can talk about it next week. If this is too much, then I need to decide what to do. Kevin and I talked about this. He says if you can't do this, he wants me to move in with him. But, you can't have it both ways. I don't know what I would do, but, if that's how you feel, then you better tell me quickly so that I can figure out what to do."

I said, "You'd leave me for him?" She sighed, "I don't know." I said, "You said you were falling in love with him." Sarah said, "That's not what I said." I said, "Are you in love with him?" She said, "I don't know." I said, "Do you still love me?" She said, "You know that I do." I said, "I don't want to ruin the rest of your weekend. We'll talk about it next week."

I started to separate his work clothes for the washing machine. I thought about Sarah. I thought about Samantha. I wasn't sure that I could do this for another week.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:31 pm

Ugh... You're not getting much out of this. There will be a million more guys... Kick this dude to the curb while you still can...
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:14 am

I too agree with Samanthasman, you have to throw him outside your house as soon as possible .... and if Sarah decides to follow him .... maybe it will be the best thing because it means that eventually she doesn't love you.

Reading what she said when you were alone, it makes me think she is using your love and your fantasies to keep you under control, when she says that she could also move in with Kevin if you are not longer good with this arrangiament and that maybe she loves him, she is blackmailing you using your feelings, she knows that you love her and that you're afraid of losing her.

But this is not a behavior of a person who really loves you, I think that by now she understood how much this situation of lack of intimacy is hurting you, but she doesn't do anything to make you feel better or reconnect with you when Kevin is not there.
Probably what she says to feel for you isn't so true ....

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:07 pm

I have to disagree with both of you, Alex and Samanthasman. Hear me out on this.

First, I have to say that I do think it is impossible for a woman (or any human being for that matter) to spend a lot of time with a guy, have sex with a guy, be intimate with a guy and not develop feelings. Impossible. I'm not sure that I could stay married to Sarah if she went through all this with Kevin and felt absolutely nothing, other than he was a great fuck. Even in my younger days, if I spent more than a couple nights with a woman, it was hard not to develop some emotional ties to that person.

Second, OK, I throw him out. Then what? Sarah is staying with me because of my financial support, at that point. Throwing him out isn't going to end her feelings. Even if it did, what then? Will she develop feelings for the next guy or the next? What do I do, keep throwing the guys out? If she loves me, if she truly loves me, she'll find her way through this. It's the only way that I can look at it. Getting rid of Kevin won't solve the root problem. In other words, if she doesn't love me, it may be Kevin or it may be the next guy, but, eventually, she'll leave me. So, she has to be able to reach that decision. I can't make that decision for her. I have to trust, that in this lifestyle, she, ultimately, will realize she has more invested in love and life with me. If she chooses otherwise, well, nothing I could do would keep her with me in the long run.

That is not me giving up. That is me facing reality. When this started, I knew the risks. You cannot let your partner play around and pretend that there are no risks. The risk was always that she'd fall in love with her lover. I was always banking on the fact that she would realize that she loves me more. Only time will tell.

On the issue of what I'm getting out of it, on that, you are probably right Samanthasman. At present, it is nothing and that's not what I signed up for. Although, again, I always knew that was a risk. And, to be honest, it is something that I had thought about and fantasized about. Sadly for me, the reality is harder to take than what I fantasized about.

Sunday night, I heard them downstairs all night. Laughing, talking, drinking and kissing. I left my door open, I wanted to hear what they were saying but it wasn't anything about me. It was about their weekend, their plans to go to Las Vegas, upcoming things they wanted to do and that sort of stuff. Late in the evening, I heard her kissing him. I didn't actually hear the kisses but I knew what was going on. She said, eventually, "Mmmmm, you gonna let me suck that cock of yours?" Then I heard her say, "You know how I love sucking cock." He said, "All cock?" She said, "Just yours, you know that." Then I heard the tell-tale signs of a blow job. The slurping noises, his grunts.

I just laid on my bed. Their screwing around, as always, got me turned on. I had her blue socks and put them on my face and inhaled her scent. I thought about what they were doing downstairs. I thought about Bill. Obviously, it was Bill from 20 years ago as I had no idea what he looked like now. But, I fantasized about him being in the room with me, telling me to get down and suck his cock. I thought about swallowing his load just as Sarah surely was swallowing Kevin's load now. In my fantasy, Bill asked me, "You want me to move in, so you could suck this cock every fucking day?" My answer, with his cock in my mouth, was to look up at him and say, "mmm-hmmm."

Then I thought of Sarah. Of me begging her for sex and her saying "no" over and over again. Then her telling me, "Say thank you to Kevin for finding you a boyfriend and for fucking me." I exploded.

But, see, I knew those were just fantasies. Just a way to get myself off. It's not how I wanted to live. Maybe a small part of me wanted to live that way but it's almost like watching a porn movie. It's great for 90 minutes. Watch them all day, every day and, at some point, it's going to be awful.

I hadn't slept good in 2 nights, so I wasn't shocked when I woke up Monday at 10:00 a.m. I'm usually up, without a clock, every day by 7:00 but I must have needed the sleep. Kevin was at work and Sarah was up and downstairs drinking coffee. I went down. She wore the same outfit as the night before. "Sleep in," she asked me, "Shouldn't you be at the office?" I said I'd get there by lunch. I already called and told the secretary I'd be in late. No meetings, no business (I try to avoid much work on Monday mornings) so no big deal. If something came up at one of the businesses, they knew where to find me.

"What about you?" I asked, "You're up awfully early." She laughed and said, "No important meetings today. Besides, your money will spend just as easily this afternoon." She asked me to sit down. She said, "I've really been thinking about this Bill thing, no, listen, hear me out. You are bisexual. You like being dominated. You're a humiliation junkie." I looked at her and said, "I'm not really bisexual-I mean, I do like some guys, but, OK, and as to the rest, I agree." She said, "You loved it when Tim ordered you around, made you worship at his feet. I mean, don't you think you'd like doing that with another guy?" I said, "I don't know, no, probably not." She said, "Of course you would, you want to live out all these fantasies of yours, don't you? You're the one that's always saying 'life's too short.' Why not enjoy it? Kevin showed me a picture of Bill, he's fit and good looking. It would take your mind off things and give you some sexual pleasure."

I said, "You just want me to do it so that I quit bothering you about sex." She laughed and said, "OK, that's true, that's part of it. But, why wouldn't you do it? You're telling me you wouldn't love to be submissive to his cousin? Think about it, the guy that fucks your wife, sets you up with a man. I'm not saying that to be mean, but, you love that humiliation stuff, just like I like to be tied up and dominated. It's who we are."

I said, "But, Kevin doesn't really do that to you, does he?" She said, "No, not really. But, he's very demanding and assertive in the bedroom. He's very demanding and dominant when we're on dates or with other couples. He's definitely the man in charge of me."

"I don't want to beat a dead horse, but, OK, so I can't be with you, why won't you just let me fool around with another woman?" Sarah said, "Oh my God, for the 1,000th time, the answer is 'NO'! You're my husband. If you're going to get anything it will come from me." I said, "But, I'm not getting anything." She said, "You're my husband, if you're not going to get anything, I'll be the one who decides that. You're not fucking around."

I said, "So, my choice is get nothing from you or suck Bill's cock?" She said, "Pretty much. Unless you want him to fuck you? You're not into that, are you?" I glared at her, "No, you know that I'm not."

She started to rub my cock through my shorts. She whispered in my ear, "C'mon, hun, just think about it. Getting down on your knees, pleasing a man who's in control, tasting his sweat and his cum, listening to his every command. Look how hard you're getting." I grabbed her hand and said, "That's because you're rubbing me. I'll think about Bill but I'm also going to think about other things, too." She said, "Like what?" I stuck my hand into her pussy (on top of her panties) and said, "Like fucking that pussy of yours and blowing my load inside you or fucking another pussy and blowing a load inside of that one."

We were face to face and she said, "You wouldn't dare." I said, "Don't be so sure." I sort of pushed her to her side, a bit, and rubbed her ass. I said, "Or, maybe, I'll fuck that ass of yours. I've never done that." She grabbed my cock and said, "How about we put you back in chastity?" I said, "How about, not?" I know it sounds like we were fighting but there definitely was a sexual tension and charge in the air. I deflated it by saying, "I have to get ready for work now, by the way, your ass is getting big. Maybe with all that drinking, you put on a couple of pounds?" She scowled, "Fuck you. What's that mean, 'all that drinking'?" I said, "It's all you fucking do anymore, drink, get high, take who knows what pills." She scowled and said, "Oh, you sound just like Tim." I said, "How is Tim, anyway?" She looked at me, quizzically, and said, "How would I know?" I said, "Oh, I don't know, I thought maybe you still talked with him." She scowled, "Well, I don't." I said, "OK."

She said, "We'll have Bill over tonight, so you could suck on some cock and calm down." I said, "Have him over, but, maybe I won't be home. You could always suck him off. You loooovvvveee cock, after all." She said, "Fuck you" and threw a shoe at me. I went up to shave and shower. When I was in the shower, Sarah came in the bathroom. "Here," she said, "I brought you a cup of coffee for when you get out." I looked at her and said, "Care to join me?" She slid her panties off and her sleep tee and stepped in. "Is my ass really getting fat?" she said. I laughed and said, "No, I was just being a dick." My cock sprang to life as she stood in front of me and the water poured down on us. "Glad to see you still like girls," she said. She hugged me and gave me a kiss on my lips. She said, "I don't know what's going on, anymore." I said, "That makes two of us." We showered. Nothing else (well, I held her and kissed her neck a couple of times). But, that feeling of sex was in the air.

Truthfully, I'm not sure that I would have had sex with her, at that moment. I was angry at her and, worse, I was confused about my own feelings. See, there was that whole Samantha thing on Saturday, which I planned on getting to in this post but I've written just about all I can tonight.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Samantha and Saturday.

I picked her up at her place. As usual, she was sort of quiet, other than saying "hi." She was dressed casually, in jeans and a top, but had her bag with her. I dropped her off at Tim's and went back to the office.

When I went back to pick her up, she was dressed the same, with her bag, but, as usual, she was very emotional. She started to cry and I asked if she was OK. She said that she was, that it was just all her emotions coming out after her session with Tim and that I should be used to it. She was hungry and wanted to eat and drink, heavily. We stopped and got take out. She wanted to make a certain kind of drink that night with coconut rum and so I had to stop and get that stuff too.

When we got back to her place, we made idle talk as we ate. Finally, she said, "Don't you want to know what happened in there, today?" I told her I had seen enough the last 2 times to have a pretty good idea without actually knowing. She said, "He was particularly rough, today. I think that he knows that something is going on with us. He hit me harder than usual. He humiliated me worse than normal today. He made me beg him, over and over, to suck his cock. He tied me up, really tight, I was close to using the safe word. He was so rough when he was having sex, like he was trying to make a point, teach me a lesson. He slapped my ass so hard that I'm sure that I'm going to be bruised."

I asked her why she let it go on. She said that she didn't know, that she didn't realize until they were having sex how rough he had been and was being. She said that she felt like she was keeping a secret from him the whole time and she focused on that. She kind of gave a disgusted laugh and said, "I didn't even have an orgasm."

I said, "I'm sorry, this is my fault." She said that it wasn't. "I'm a big girl, I know what I'm doing," she said. She said, "Why do you let your wife do what she does? She's your wife." I said that it's not like Sarah cheated on me and I just didn't know about it or just put up with it, I was a willing participant in her affairs. Samantha said, "But, she lets her boyfriend fuck her and not you. That's not right." I told her that was kind of part of the whole set up. She looked at me and said, "Is it? I don't think it is?" I said, "Well, it's kind of one of my fantasies but .... no, it's not really the way that I want it."

We were still at her kitchen table. She rubbed one of her socked feet against my leg, putting it inside the bottom of my jean leg so that she was rubbing my skin. She said, "Well, I'm tired of talking about her. You're mine tonight." I laughed and said, "I'm not sure I like the sound of that." She said, "Yes you do. Let's go over on the couch, my feet are really sore and need to be massaged."

She stretched out on the couch and I began rubbing her feet. She sipped her drink. I was sitting upright with her feet in my lap and she said, "You don't look comfortable, lay back, so you're feet are facing me." I did and, now, one of her feet was in my groin, rubbing my cock through my jeans while the other was up on my chest. I rubbed her foot and kissed it. Her socks had just a hint of the smell of sweat and her shoes. I was getting wildly aroused.

She said, "I haven't had a normal relationship in years. I used to date, like everyone else, but somewhere along the way...." I told her that I knew the feeling. "Who is prettier, me or your wife?" she asked. I told her that they were both beautiful women. She said that wasn't an answer. I told her that it was an impossible question, it was like trying to decide which of 2 Monet paintings was prettier. I added, "But, I've always been partial to blondes." She laughed, "So, I win the tiebreaker on my hair color." I said, "Yeah, and you're a natural, so you get bonus points."

"Aren't you jealous of Tim?" she asked, "He gets to fuck me and you don't." I said, "How drunk are you getting?" She told me to answer the question. I said, honestly, "Yeah, I am. It pisses me off." She said, "But, Tim's your Master, isn't he?" I sort of laughed and said, "Maybe, once. Truthfully, he never was my Master. It was just a game, I don't know how else to describe it. He's your Master, though, isn't he?" She laughed, in a bitter way, and said, "He's like a male prostitute to me. He scratches certain itches. Like you said, it's almost a game."

She said, "But, you wouldn't fuck me, would you? You're too faithful to your wife." I thought for a minute and said, "I would not ever just fuck you." She looked at me and said, "What do you mean?" I said that, obviously, I had found some sort of emotional connection with her, I wasn't sure if I could just have sex with her. "OK, then, you would never make love to me. You're too faithful to your wife. Even though she's probably screwing her boyfriend right now."

That made me a little angry so I said, "Well, I couldn't satisfy you anyway, since you only like it if the guy is slapping the shit out of you." She shot me a dirty look and said, "Oooooh, I think I've touched a nerve." I said, "No nerves. It's the truth. You like to get whipped and slapped and whatever the fuck else. That's apparently what gets you off."

She said, "Ha, you don't know what the hell gets me off." I said, "Sure I do, it's neanderthal Time, using you like a fuck toy." She said, "Well, you follow all the neanderthal's orders while he's fucking me - 'hey, Slave, go fetch my whip' and 'hey, Slave, watch me fuck another woman after I used your precious little wife like a fuck toy.'"

I stopped rubbing her foot. "Awww," she said, "I touched another nerve, didn't I? It's OK, you like seeing the neanderthal take women in front of you. You're probably afraid of him beating your little sissy ass."

I said, "God, you're being an absolute bitch. I am not afraid of that asshole." She laughed, "Of course you are. Now he's an 'asshole' but what was he when he was fucking your little princess?" I said, "I don't know, what is he when he's fucking you and bruising your ass?"

"At least he's man enough to take what he wants. It must suck not to be man enough...."

It was all I could take. I stood up and she said, "Awww, leaving already. My feet still need worshiped."

I said, "I'm not going anywhere." I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I looked right at her and said, "Now, you'll see what kind of fucking man that I am." She slid my underwear off and took my erect cock in her hand. She started to stroke it and said, "What kind of man are you?" I grabbed her by the hand, she got off the couch and I led her to her bedroom. I sat on the bed and started to kiss her. I took her hand and put it on my cock. She rubbed it, a little, while we kissed. She started to kiss my neck and upper chest and moved down to my stomach. I slid her head right towards my cock and she started to suck me. After a minute, I pulled her head off of me, started to kiss her again and she took her jeans and panties off. I slid her shirt off. She wore no bra. I spread her legs and stuck my hand inside her. She was soaking wet. I got on top of her and started to fuck her. As soon as I entered her, she let out a gasp. With every thrust, she made a noise that sounded like a catlike or nasally "oooohh." I had jacked myself off so many times in recent days that I knew that I could last a long, long time. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders. I kissed the soles of her feet while fucking her. I put her legs down and open mouth kissed her while fucking her. She got on top and rode me. While there, she put her hands firmly on my chest, she had found the sweet spot and bucked up and down and forward and back. She really was moaning out. She tensed and cried out. She had her orgasm. After a minute, she pulled off of me and laid on her back, panting. I rolled over and started to kiss her. She rubbed my back with her hands and after a couple minutes, I got on top of her and stuck my dick inside her again. She moaned again and now I fucked her quickly and deeply. I was ready to cum. I started to pull out but she said, "No, no, inside me, I'm on the pill." It had been so long since I had cum inside a woman, I wasn't going to argue. I exploded inside of her and then slowly pulled out.

We lay next to each other, breathing heavily. "Wow," I said. She laughed and said, "Yeah, wow." She wanted to hold me and kiss and we did for several minutes. Deep, open mouthed, passionate kisses. When we took a break, she said, "Well, I don't know what to say." Honestly, I didn't either. I realized I didn't feel guilty, at all. I felt....happy, relieved, not sure what the right word is. I brushed her hair with my hand and kissed her again. Finally, she said, "Do you want another drink?" I said, "No, do you have a coffee maker. I want coffee." She said that we'd be up all night if we drank coffee. I said, "So what?" We got up and went to the kitchen to make coffee. We kept kissing each other, touching each other. I couldn't take my hands off of her ass. It was (and is) an incredible ass.

Then, we just sat around and watched TV and started to talk about movies, our lives, anything and everything except my marriage and Tim. Finally, I was pretty sober and I said, "Listen, isn't there like a Target or something like that around here?" She said, "Yeah, but they closed hours ago. There's a 24 hour Walmart, why?" I told her that I needed something to sleep in, some gym shorts and a tee shirt. "I'm funny, like that," I said, "I need to sleep in shorts and a tee." She said, "You're funny about a lot of things, aren't you" but she threw on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt and off we went to the all night Walmart.

We stayed up late and finally fell asleep sometime around dawn. This time, when we woke up the next day, it wasn't awkward. I only started to get nervous when I left. Only because I knew that I had to go home and had to see Sarah. And, so, I guess what I ask myself is "Do I feel guilty?" A part of me does. A bigger part of me does not. That's wrong, I know. What I'm mostly worried about is that I realize that things aren't going to end well. Whether it's with Sarah or Samantha, things aren't going to end well.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:41 pm

Hard, hot and exciting story!!!!! Congrats :)

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:53 pm

wow .... really interesting

On the one hand this complicates your situation and the relationship with Sarah and Samantha but on the other hand I think that is also a positive development for you, because it makes you see your whole situation in a new perspective. I think in fact that your behavior on Monday with Sarah is just a consequence of this.

Lately your wife has taken you and your feelings for granted but letting her know that you could search elsewhere what she doesn't give to you could really help her to understand what she really feels for you and for Kevin and help her to make the decision you mentioned.
You've probably found the right path, go on like this.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:41 pm

As always, OOAA, thanks. Alex-I do agree with your points. I wish I was sure of what I was doing. I'm sort of going on feeling right now, no real plan, just feeling my way through and trying to find an answer. Samantha has certainly woken up a long slumbering part of my psyche, that's for sure.

The rest of Monday and Tuesday were actually fairly quiet. I stayed away from the house, mostly, because I was afraid that Kevin and Sarah would conveniently have Bill there. But, they didn't and when I got home, the 2 of them were already in bed. I didn't hear any sounds indicating sex so they must have had a quiet couple days. I also stayed away from the house because I did feel guilty about my involvement with Samantha.

Yesterday, Wednesday, was different. I had begun to feel like maybe the whole Kevin and Sarah thing was losing its luster with me. I thought more about Samantha than I did Kevin or Sarah and I had begun to wonder what my feelings toward Sarah were. I also thought about Kevin and wondered what the hell had I seen in him all those years. Was it some erotic fantasy that had taken me over? I thought about the way he looked and acted and wondered what had I been thinking.

I had a political fundraiser to go to yesterday. It ran from 5:00 to 8:00 and I had left my ticket at home. I stopped home about 4:30 to pick it up and the house was empty. As I was grabbing a bottle of iced tea, Sarah came in from a day of shopping. She looked positively ravishing. Although it's Fall, it was a warm day, here, yesterday and she wore a black mini skirt, with a ribbed silver and black top and black flat ankle boots. She honestly looked like she was stepping off of a fashion runway. She had a number of shopping bags in her hands and we said "hello." She asked what I was doing home and I told her. I asked what she had bought and she told me. The whole time we chatted, I thought about how much I wanted to fuck her.

Not 2 minutes later, in came Kevin. He seemed to be covered in a light dust. He wore a an older, faded red hoodie. He had on gray sweatpants that were tucked into his work boots. His hair, which he's grown longer, was tied back into a ponytail. All my thoughts over the last couple days vanished. He, too, looked incredible, even though he was dirty and in his work clothes. Sarah ran over to him and kissed him. She said, "You poor thing, you look exhausted."

He kissed her back and they started making out right at the door, right in front of me. I'm not sure he even knew I was in the vicinity. They kept kissing and the dust was getting onto her. He grabbed her ass and rubbed it while they kissed. I ran upstairs to get my ticket. I started back down the stairs when I heard her say, "You know I love it when you're all sweaty and dirty." He said, "Right here?" She said, "Mmmm hmmmm." Then I heard the sounds of sucking and slurping, she was giving him a blow job. I was stuck. I didn't want to walk down into their scene. Then, the sound of the action moved, I could barely hear them, so I figured they had gone into the media room. I had a chance to make it out of there.

What I saw was my lovely wife in her ridiculously priced Louis Vuitton clothes, bent over the dining room table, while Kevin, with his sweats, underwear and boots removed, was taking her from behind. Their backs were to me and I'm sure they hadn't heard me as I had been quiet coming down the stairs. Her skirt was still on but her panties were on the floor, near them. His one hand was in her hair, his other was on her ass and he thrust in and out of her. I crept back up the stairs and listened to her moans and his grunts. They must not have had sex the last couple days because it only lasted 10 minutes or so. I heard him yell out and knew that he came.

I really had to leave so I crept back down and saw them laying on the floor together. Sarah saw me and gave me a little wave goodbye. Kevin didn't look in my direction. This was great, I had a massive hard on and didn't have time to do anything.

I went to the fundraiser and said hello to the candidate and then went over to the open bar. There were a lot of people in the place, well over 200, but most were getting food. I saw a few people I knew at the bar and made small talk. I was just getting my second drink when into the bar walked Samantha with a couple women and men. She looked fantastic. She had a black skirt on, with a white shirt and black jacket. She wore an amazing pair of T strap business sandals on her feet. She looked positively shocked to see me. Of course, not as shocked as I was to see her.

I smiled at her and she smiled back. She said something to the people she was with and came over to where I was. She hooked my arm and said, "What a pleasant surprise." I said, "Indeed. What brings you here?" I summoned the bartender over to get a drink for her. "My boss bought a bunch of tickets. Good for business, I suppose. You?" I said, "The same. You look fantastic." She said, "So do you, I've never seen you in a suit, very fashionable and very good looking for an older guy." I said, "Ha ha." She introduced me to the people she was with as a "smart businessman, former client and an old friend." I was forced to make small talk and then business talk with some of the people she was with. But, I had to keep up appearances. At one point, her associates said they were going to get a table and Samantha said that she'd be over in a minute.

Hard to explain how odd it was seeing her in that setting. Yet, she broke the tension by saying, "You look good enough to eat." I laughed and said, "As do you. I mean you look exquisite tonight. Why don't you ever dress like that on Saturdays?" She laughed and said, "Why don't you?" We talked for a few minutes and she said, "Ugghh, I think I should get back with my group." I agreed and asked how long they were staying. She said probably for an hour and then they were going out to get drinks after. I felt sad, I wanted to spend time with her, but, I knew the situation was not conducive to it.

So, I went back to drinking and talked to some of the people that I knew. Eventually, I got a plate of food and ate. Around 7:30, I figured it was time to head out of there but I had no idea where I was going to go. I didn't feel like going home. I wished that I knew where Samantha was going but then I thought it might seem strange if I showed up at that bar. I hadn't seen her, lately, and figured they must have left.

I said goodbye to the people I knew and the candidate. It was dark out as I headed to the car. I was a little bit drunk but I thought I was fine to drive. I figured that I should get coffee or something. Maybe, I'd stop at the office and make a pot and watch the baseball game. As I was clicking my key fob to unlock my car, I heard heels tapping on the pavement and turned around and there was Samantha. She was following me. She got in the passenger side of the car and immediately leaned over and started to kiss me.

"Where are your friends?" I asked. She said that they were at the bar across the street. She had made an excuse to leave, said she thought she had left her cell phone at the fundraiser and told them she was driving across the street to check. She said, "I don't have a lot of time, so let's not waste it talking." She started to kiss me, again, and I said, "Wait, wait, shouldn't I move my car? What if someone sees..." She said, "So what?" She immediately started to kiss me again. Thankfully, we were in a darkened part of the parking lot and there didn't seem to be many cars around us.

She grabbed my hand and put it on her panties. I rubbed her while we kissed. I felt like I was in high school or something but we were both getting off on it. She undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and started stroking my dick while I rubbed her pussy. We kept making out. I came first but I kept rubbing and fingering her until she came, too. We were both out of breath. She looked down at my waist and said, "You need to clean up." I laughed and said, "Yeah, thanks a lot. Hopefully, I won't get stopped by the police on the way to the office."

She kissed me and said, "I don't want to run but ...." I said, "No, no, go. This was a nice surprise. I thought I'd be stuck talking business and politics all night." She fixed herself up (hair, clothes) and started to get out of the car. I said, "Wait, I don't want to be a jerk but I don't want you to go to Tim's on Saturday." She looked at me for a couple seconds, smiled and said, "I don't want to go either, what do you propose?" I said, "I don't know, tell him you're sick. We'll do something. We'll go out to dinner, I don't know something." She looked at me and said, "Out with a married man?" I said, "Then we'll go away for the night, somewhere where no one knows us." She laughed and said, "I'm officially 'the other woman.'" Like a teenager, I said, "No, you're the only woman." She gave me a kiss and said, "Call me tomorrow."

I drove to the office with a smile on my face. I listened to Satellite Radio and sang along with the songs. I was happy. I felt alive again.

I sat at the office, made coffee and watched the baseball game on my TV. I didn't really want to sleep there (well, here, actually, I'm at the office, again, now) but I couldn't go home. I'd begun to realize that I spent more of my days thinking about Samantha than I did my wife. I felt guilt, I did. But, I said, out loud, to no one but me, "What do you have to feel guilty about? She's fucking another guy." But, inside, I told myself, "Yeah, but you set her up with the other guy, you wanted her to fuck him."

I looked at the pictures of Sarah on my desk. She was smiling and beautiful. We looked happy in the pictures. Were we ever happy, I wondered. It had been so long since we had just had to worry about ourselves and our relationship that I couldn't remember what it was like before Kevin (or before Tim for that matter). I mean, I could remember everything just fine. It was the feelings that I couldn't seem to remember.

I tried to remember those feelings as I wrote my post last night. Yet, all I could think about was Samantha. Read last night's post. It's all Samantha.

I sort of dozed off while watching the game. I heard my phone vibrating and saw the text. From Samantha, "Great night. Even better weekend?" I smiled and texted back, "Yes to both." She texted, "You home?" I texted back, "No, at the office. You?" She texted back, "Still out. Morning's going to come too early tomorrow." I texted back, "You should sleep well, at least." She texted back, "Yeah, you made sure of that." I said, "Are you going to be OK to drive home tonight?" She said, "Of course not. Steve will take me home. He's sober and gay so nothing to worry about. ;)" A few minutes went by and she texted again, "Don't sleep at the office. You can sleep with me." I texted back, "Sleep? I'm already dozing off." She texted back, "Just come to my place, you can sleep there. Don't sleep on that couch. Besides, you have your Walmart clothes to sleep in ;)" She texted again, "We're leaving now. Home in 20 minutes." I texted back, "OK, I'll see you there."

I waited almost 45 minutes and headed over to her place. Sarah hadn't even bothered to call or text to see where I was. When I got to Samantha's, she was pretty well drunk. She let me in, kissed me, and said, "C'mon, old man, let's get to bed." I changed, we snuggled for a couple of minutes and we went to sleep. Just to sleep. What a peaceful night of sleep it was.

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:38 am

Charmingprince, I'm very happy for you and how the story is going with Samantha.
Don't feel guilty, it is true that you wanted Sarah had this relationship, but I think she is guilty of having gone too far, if in a couple you take away the intimacy and complicity remains very little, are missing the foundation for a relationship.
What I can not explain to myself about your relationship with Sarah is; if you really love a person how do you can deny him that intimacy and affection of which he needs so much?, not only that, but how can you deny yourself the intimacy with the one you love? if the roles were reversed you may deny this to her?
I can't do it, in this forum there are other couples where the wife's boyfriend moved into the house and takes the place of her husband in the bedroom but this doesn't affect the intimacy between the couple.

charmingprince
Trainable

Unread post by charmingprince » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Alex, I think she is getting pushed hard by Kevin to deny me intimacy. It's an interesting dynamic because while he is fucking her, he also knows that she's married to me and that she's been through this with other guys before. I don't know what discussions they have behind closed doors so I don't know exactly what they say to one another. She's obviously conflicted but you're right, I could not do it. I could not deny her intimacy if I were in her position. For Kevin, though, she is a dream girl. She's beautiful, she doesn't have to work so she can devote virtually all of her time to pleasing him. She certainly is submissive to him and, yet, Kevin knows that his time with her can possibly end at any time.

But, I do feel guilt. Yesterday morning, I woke up, alone, at Samantha's place, around 9:30. I didn't hear her leave but she left me a note saying that Steve was picking her up to bring her to her car and she was driving to work from there. Now, my mind immediately start racing. I had to go home to get another suit to wear. I had to shower and shave. I knew that I had Samantha's scent (perfume, lotion, shampoo, whatever it was) all over me. I had to shower at Samantha's and get that scent off of me. Then I had to go home and shave but Sarah was going to wonder if I had showered at the office, why hadn't I shaved there as well. So, I was probably going to have to shower again at home. She was also going to wonder why the hell I was coming home, unshaven after 10 in the morning. I took a shower at Samantha's and then started driving home. I drove with the windows open the whole way to try and get rid of whatever scent was still on me.

If I was lucky, Sarah would still be asleep when I got home. I wasn't lucky. She was up and drinking coffee. In her pink panties and a pink sleep tee. She looked at me and said, "What are you doing home?" I said that I had to shave and shower, that I had stayed at the office but overslept and the secretary was about to come in for the day so I had to rush out of there without shaving and showering. Obviously, I didn't want my secretary to know that I had slept at the office. Sarah said, "She comes in at 8:45, where were you until now?" I told her I stopped for breakfast and coffee.

She looked at me like she was trying to figure out if I was lying. I asked how the rest of her night went. She smiled and said, "Did you see how he took me? On the table, he was like an animal." I nodded. She said, "I couldn't get enough of him last night, something about his sweaty and dirty body just drives me wild." She laughed, "I wouldn't let him shower until late. I had to taste him and feel him inside me again." I pointed to her neck, "He left a mark," I said. She laughed again, "Yeah, he was kissing me pretty hard." I told her that I was glad that she had fun. She said, "You have no idea how much fun."

The conversation shifted, "We're having friends over Friday and Saturday, I'm sorry. I feel like I'm keeping you from your own home." Inside, I was relieved. That made my Saturday plans with Samantha easy. I told her it was OK. She said, "You sure have been pretty quiet the last few days." I said, "What can I tell you? I understand the situation. I'm a beaten man." She again looked at me to see if I was hiding something or lying (at least that's what I thought).

"Hmmm," she said, "So you're OK with everything now?" I said, "No, I'm not but it does no good to fight and you said that we'd talk about it next week, when he's gone. What am I supposed to do? Tell you to stop? You were fucking him on our dining room table yesterday." She said, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." I said, "Why does that turn you on so much, sweat and dirt?" She looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Hmmm, I don't know, what do you think sock man?" I told her that I saw her point.

I said, "Hey, speaking of dirty clothes. If you're having people here over the weekend, when will I do his laundry? I mean, he's leaving Sunday right? I may not have time to get home Sunday and do it. Are your friends staying over Saturday night?" She said that she didn't know, it just depended on how things went Saturday. "Should I do what laundry he has now? I can do the rest Sunday night and one of us can drop them off at this apartment Sunday night or Monday." She said, "That's fine. Go ahead, start his stuff before you jump in the shower."

She looked at me and said, "How does it feel doing his laundry?" I asked what she meant. "Doesn't it bother you?" I said that it really didn't. She said, "What about mine?" I laughed and said, "That's a privilege." She smiled. I said, "He is going home Sunday, right?" She said he was. I had been worried about wearing my chastity again, next week. That was something I wasn't going to be able to get around if I saw Samantha during the week. I said, "Hey, do you think that you could talk to Kevin about chastity? The last time that I wore it, it really hurt. I cut myself down there."

She looked at me again trying to figure me out and she said, "Why don't you talk to Kevin about it?" I said, "When? He doesn't want me around and he certainly doesn't want me here on the weekend when you have friends over." She said, "He's not going to let you out. He doesn't trust you with me." I started to get angry, "Does he think I'm going to force you to have sex or something?" She said, "No, but I don't think he trusts me either." I got loud, "He's fucking you, on my table, in your $500 skirt, no less. What does he care about where my dick is?" She said, "First, the skirt wasn't $500. Second, your cage is best for all of us. It prevents problems. Plus, let's be honest, you like the idea of Kevin and I caging you." I said, "Not anymore. It hurts."

She sighed, "Well, I don't know what to say." I said, "I don't care, I'm not wearing it anymore. Fuck you and fuck Kevin." She stood up and stared at me and said, "Excuse me?" I said, "You heard me." She slapped my face. Not hard, but a slap, nonetheless. She said, "Say that again." I said, "Fuck you and fuck Kevin." She went to slap me again but I grabbed her wrist. I said, "Don't do that again. I let you fuck who you want, I let you do what you want, I let you spend as much as you want, I won't let you hit me."

We were face to face. She said, "You let me? You want me to fuck him and everybody else." I said, "Well, I'm not going to let you hit me." She said, "But, you didn't mind it when Tim did. Do you just like guys? Is that it? Hmmm, how about I arrange for you to suck Kevin's cock off again." I yelled, "You do a good enough job of sucking his cock." She said, "Fuck you." I said, "Maybe if you did fuck me, we wouldn't be in this situation."

She said, "What situation is that? What the fuck is going on with you?" This is going to sound odd, but, the whole thing was sort of arousing. Maybe it was being so close to her. Maybe it was the passion (even though it was anger). I don't know. I said, "What is going on with me is what should have been going on with me weeks ago, I'm tired of this shit. All I wanted was to be able to touch you, feel you, once in awhile and you and your lover wouldn't let me. Fine, then this is what you get. I'm sick and tired of this. Sleeping in my office. Hiding in the room WHILE YOU FUCK HIM ON MY TABLE."

I went into the kitchen, grabbed his bills, ripped them up and threw the pieces like confetti. "Tell that motherfucker he can pay his own bills." I glared at her, "You're lucky that I don't go into your $2,000 purse, grab your credit cards and cut them up." She glared at me and said, "You don't have the balls to do that." I started toward her purse but she grabbed my arm and said, "Stop. What has gotten into you?"

I said, "What's gotten into me is that I haven't been able to fuck this" and I reached for her pussy with my hand "in too fucking long." I stopped and said, "You're wet. You're fucking wet?" She said, "No, I'm not, get your hand off of me." I laughed, "You're crazy. You're wet." I laughed even louder. She slapped me again but I kept laughing. I stared at her. "Take that fucking shirt off and let me see those tits of yours." She said, "No, get out of here, you pig." But she didn't move. I said, "Take that tee shirt off." She said, "No. If you want it off, you take it off."

I reached down and pulled it up and over her head. She didn't fight me. I said, "Take your panties off." She reached down and slid them off. I said, "Take your hair out of that scrunchie, I want to see it on your shoulders." She took the scrunchie out of her hair and let her red hair fall down onto her shoulders. I said, "You're my wife, not his." She looked me in the eyes and said, "I know but..." I said, "But nothing."

She said, "What's gotten into you?" I shook my head and said, "Don't know." We just stared at one another. She came over to me and hugged me and then kissed me. I said, "It's time." She looked at me and said, "What?" I said, "It's time. It's been too long." She said, "I .... I mean .... OK" and she started to pull me over to the couch. I said, "No, not here. In my bed." She took my hand and started leading me up the stairs. She started to head to the guest bedroom that I used and I said, "No, I said 'in my bed' and pulled her into the Master Bedroom.

I pushed her to the bed and slid off my jacket and shirt. She undid my pants and slid my underwear down and took my cock in her mouth. I stood by the side of the bed and let her suck me. Honestly, I don't know what had gotten into me. I was surprised that I was as hard as I was. After all, I had just had Samantha jack me off the night before and I'm telling you, I'm not as virile as I used to be. I also was relieved that I had taken a shower at Samantha's. Sarah is fantastic giving blow jobs. It felt good to be in her mouth but I wanted her pussy. I slid her mouth off of me but she didn't want to stop. I pushed her back on the bed and got on top of her. I got in my favorite position, her legs up high in the air, spread apart, so I could kiss and taste her feet while I fucked her. And did I fuck her? I mean, I just felt like I was getting anger, passion, lust, you name the emotion, out of my system. I thrust in and out, quickly and deeply. When I would feel a tingle in my cock, I'd slow down, pushing deep inside of her. She moaned and I pushed as deep as I could. Then, I'd speed up. I put her legs down and just laid on her, kissing her, while I went in and out. I sort of turned her on her side and entered her from the side and behind. She lifted her one leg and I fucked her hard and deep. She really started to moan and I finally made her cum. I honestly couldn't last much longer and I thrust maybe 5 more times before I came deep inside her.

I was completely out of breath as was she. I kissed her. I thrust my tongue deep into her mouth. Her tongue darted back, deep into my mouth. I'd forgotten how good it felt to be with her. I mean to really be with her.

Then we just laid there, saying nothing. Finally she said, "And that's why you have to be in chastity." I'll admit, that one made me laugh. I said, "I guess Kevin just got cucked, huh?" She gave me a playful little hit. She said, "Well, now what?" I thought for a minute (and, yes, my own selfish thoughts about Samantha entered my mind) and said, "Beats the hell out of me." I added, "But, I can tell you this, I'm not going to be denied sex with my wife anymore." She said, "I can see that." I looked at her, because she seemed to say it in a slightly said voice. I said, "I should have said, 'making love with my wife,' I do love you, you know." She kissed me and said, "I love you, too. And, it's OK, you can want to fuck your wife." I chuckled and said, "For me, it's both, OK?"

We just laid there for a long, long time. Finally, I said, "What do you suggest we do?" She said, "I honestly don't know. Everything's a mess. Our lives are a mess." I said, "Yeah, they are." I honestly didn't know what to do. I said, "This is going to sound stupid, but I'm starving." She said, "I thought you stopped for breakfast, already." "Shit," I thought, I forgot I told her that. I said, "I did but I'm starving. Can we just take showers and go out and get breakfast," and then I looked at the clock and said, "Or lunch. It's afternoon already." She said, "Yeah, feel like taking a shower together?" It sounded like a good idea to me.

Now, as I write this, it's Friday night. I'm at the office. The baseball game is in a rain delay. We came up with no neat and tidy solutions to the mess that our lives had become. I didn't tell her to end things with Kevin and I don't know that she wanted me to do that. But, I can tell you this. Things are never going to be the same with them again. Things will never be the same for Sarah and I as they were for the last 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years. I seem to have rediscovered a part of myself that I'd let disappear. I realize that I like sex....a lot. It's better than all the fantasies and stroke sessions. I'm not sure that I can find a balance anymore between fantasy and reality. Maybe it's going to have to be one or the other. I'm going to let my emotions guide me here for awhile and see where things end up going.

But, Alex, I think the intimacy denial by Sarah is over, no matter where things lead. Wouldn't you agree? :D

alex7419
Virgin

Unread post by alex7419 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:06 am

Certainly, and this is a very good thing.
You know, it seems that Sarah was just waiting for a your significant response, I don't know if she did it consciously but it seems that she brought things so far to almost force you to react. I think she wants a strong man beside her, who knows what he wants, but recently you were not that kind of man, probably in her eyes you were not the man she has known at the beginning and which she had fallen in love.
I agree things will never be the same but I think it's much better that way, and at this point I think that even Sarah wants that things are no longer the same as before.
Sure now is a mess. :lol:

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Great to know..., you have claimed your rights and clearly stablish your position ;)

Well done!!! :)