Body Image - What men really think is sexy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
ckathrill
Experienced

Re: Body Image - What men really think is sexy

Unread post by ckathrill » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:35 am

I have found lately that I am very turned on by narrow, slim, shoulders. I guess because I am older, these type of shoulders connote youth. In any case, my wife has these shoulders and, because she has great tits, she still drives me wild ! and the guys..forget about it !! Anyone else feel that way?

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:28 am

I love the little dimple just above their ass crack, it sends me.

Nostrings123
Experienced

Unread post by Nostrings123 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:33 am

I'll speak personally.

For me, the sexiest woman is a woman in her sexual prime...thats about it. Late 20's to mid 30's...She is ripe for child bearing and her pheromones are oozing. A woman who is sexually self expressed who is that age and who is fit (I have been around fit athletic young woman my whole life and that is who I find attractive) is like kryptonite for me. Add to that that she is submissive...and a hotwife and you have literally struck sex gold as far as I am concerned.

And I will acknowledge that this is a personal fetish and not the right way to be. There is no "right way to be", and my desires do not diminish the sexuality of women who do not fit my mold. After all, sexual self expression is a brain thing not a body thing.
Feel free to email me nostrings123@gmail.com

Truckstar
Player

Unread post by Truckstar » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:30 am

All good points

explorer10000
Prepubescent

Unread post by explorer10000 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:58 pm

jaynjoy2 wrote:I'll not try to be exhaustive in this but touch on just a couple of things.

1. I have seen attractive women of all sizes and ages.
2. They dress and groom in a way that works for their body proportions, facial features, hair, and to some extent age. Hot can be achieved by anyone. Hot is not the same as cheap or fully exposed.

That's a couple of things so I'll stop. Well, almost. The same applies to men.
well stated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twol8

Unread post by Twol8 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:57 am

Being "mature" myself, I have to say that beauty encompasses many aspects,. Physical proportionality is a great factor, but guys have to remember (especially, when they get critical) what the woman is looking for in a man. Both parties have to care about how the dress and look for the "other". Being easy to laugh and being comfortable in your own skin are more important than any so-called "faults". Responsiveness to touch is wonderful. Sure I like "hot sex", but that means being with a partner who wants to experience the delights of her own body with a man who wants her to reach her bliss.

stillness
Prepubescent

Unread post by stillness » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:25 am

Seduction is a state of mind. If a woman truly believes she is desired by men, she will ooze appeal from every pore. Men cannot resist a woman who loves all men and finds each and everyone interesting, even if she isn't the perfect body type.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:34 pm

I absolutely agree with this statement. There is nothing more attractive than a woman who is comfortable in her own body and who feels sexy.
The same goes for men. A man who is confident and sure of himself will be banging more pussy than a Tom cat in heat as long as he's not sleazy about his approach.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:46 am

Nostrings123 wrote:I'll speak personally.

For me, the sexiest woman is a woman in her sexual prime...thats about it. Late 20's to mid 30's...She is ripe for child bearing and her pheromones are oozing. A woman who is sexually self expressed who is that age and who is fit (I have been around fit athletic young woman my whole life and that is who I find attractive) is like kryptonite for me. Add to that that she is submissive...and a hotwife and you have literally struck sex gold as far as I am concerned.

And I will acknowledge that this is a personal fetish and not the right way to be. There is no "right way to be", and my desires do not diminish the sexuality of women who do not fit my mold. After all, sexual self expression is a brain thing not a body thing.
In my late teens/early twenties I developed a similar sense. I would expand the age range to her forties. I used to feel awkward thinking pregnant women were overtly sexual, but with age, maturity and overcoming cultural conditioning, I see pregnant women as the ultimate expression of female sexuality. I suspect it is a natural feeling helpful in promoting our species.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:40 am

Women have that aura and pregnant women certainly get horny and have that aura. My wife nearly fucked me to death when she was pregnant. I loved it. Unabashed as we didn't have to worry about getting her pregnant. She turned into a sexually nasty fucking and sucking machine. I had kind of forgotten how good that time was. He pussy was hotter and looser then also. Damn that was good times.

Sneakypete
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sneakypete » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:28 pm

I have found that a woman who has a sense of humor, likes to wear my t-shirts to bed, has a good hip to waist ratio, somewhere between .6 and .7, long hair, intense eyes, alert and observant, enjoys receiving oral, dresses casual well, but can dress to kill when she desires, is independent, but will ask me to help her, and is about a foot shorter than me (I am 6'3")
Good personal hygiene, little to zero makeup most of the time, loves to kiss, loves to touch and be touched...I could go on and on.

Weight, well, its not way up there for me, but I like a woman to be in good health. If that is on the heavy side, and she is on the upper end the rest of the way, I tend not to see her weight.

Confidence, but knows her limitations, which is something I try to be myself, not afraid to dance in the grocery store, or sing out loud for no apparent reason.

radeon
Prepubescent

Unread post by radeon » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:39 am

I see people everywhere and don't notice until I notice a nice pair of feet. Then I look towards them. Her feet and how she presents them tells me a lot about her. There are all levels from cement truck worker (which will never be noticed) to DAMN HOT and heart attack. The level that she wants to be noticed is gauged by her pick of foot ware. Sneakers mean comfort and on her own way so I don't notice nor does she want me to. Low heel sandals say, I am here but leave me alone. A slightly higher heel but all closed in says I am a nice looking woman but not interested. When the toes start to show from the heels, I start to be aware and she is saying, I might not be interested but I want a little notice. The heels are a little higher and more skin is shown and the nails are bright, says that she wants to be hot and she really wants you to notice even if she doesn't want any more. High high heels, strappy, lots of clean tan shin, bright polish and maybe some jewelry and some leg, says I need you to want and desire me in case I want you.
Once I notice and evaluate that, then I look up to see what they are on. Does she simply get an A for effort or does it keep getting better. This can go on and on from here.
Ladies, let you feet do the talking. All of this can be evaluated in about two seconds so first impression is everything. Warning!!!! If you are 100 years old, 20 pounds, or 700 pounds, or nasty, have foot disease, 12 hairy toes on the left... Don't dress hot hot hot and fuck it up for every man. It can reprogram him and the fear of looking starts. As for myself, if I am not a body builder, so I will not dress the part. I will cover the parts that you don't need to see. Painting an old barn will not kill the termites.

Dlover
Prepubescent

Unread post by Dlover » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:32 am

Thanks to Mr. And Mrs. T for this topic. I've just recently joined on my own and it's nice to see a topic that isn't all cocks and experiences with how to convince wives to HW. Being relatively new to the scene my husband had to help me see myself as sexy. But what was better than the low cut blouses and tight skirts was me in my jeans and flannel shirt at a party laughing and having a good time. I didn't get all dressed up but was confident in how I looked. I got more compliments that night than any night I "tried" to look sexy. You guys can't change your wifes body image, your biased, but you can help her be comfortable with herself and from what I've read that's just about as sexy as anything.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:40 am

Sneakypete wrote:I have found that a woman who has a sense of humor, likes to wear my t-shirts to bed, has a good hip to waist ratio, somewhere between .6 and .7.
Did you mean 'waist to hip ratio, somewhere between .6 and .7' ??
If not, then each to his own, I suppose.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:59 am

Dlover wrote:Thanks to Mr. And Mrs. T for this topic. I've just recently joined on my own and it's nice to see a topic that isn't all cocks and experiences with how to convince wives to HW. Being relatively new to the scene my husband had to help me see myself as sexy. But what was better than the low cut blouses and tight skirts was me in my jeans and flannel shirt at a party laughing and having a good time. I didn't get all dressed up but was confident in how I looked. I got more compliments that night than any night I "tried" to look sexy. You guys can't change your wifes body image, your biased, but you can help her be comfortable with herself and from what I've read that's just about as sexy as anything.

You see, this is why we need to have wives posting on this forum. The advice is so useful. A counterbalance to our dicks talking.

Keep posting!

idowives763
Prepubescent

Unread post by idowives763 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:19 am

I'll add my 2 cents to this topic. I have been a Bull in this lifestyle for more than 15 years now and I have been hosting hotwife and cuckold parties in the NYC area for the past 5 years. One of the things that I enjoy most about my parties is watching as the wives walking around after the playing starts. These wives come in all shapes and sizes but the common thread that links them all is the confidence they exude. I have watched many wives progress through this lifestyle and that is the biggest change I have witnessed, the way they feel about themselves. Seeing a mature woman walking around naked and in heels, having just gotten fucked, you can actually see her glowing. Head held high, shoulders back, big smile on her face. That is what is sexy to me, that confidence. Her body may not be perfect, she may have a few marks here and there and she may jiggle a bit more in places that she wishes she didn't but none of that matters. She walks around feeling sexy, feeling desired, knowing that her husband is happy that she is getting what she needs. For those of you who have experienced this I'm sure that you can attest to what I am saying. So ladies, when that transformation occurs, when you become truly confident and secure in yourself, that's when you are at your sexiest.
A happy wife = a happy life

Avatar is me at my last Birthday Party

Host of the Keys and Anklets Podcast - A Podcast dedicated to the Hotwife and Cuckold Lifestyles (yes, there is a difference)

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:01 am

A complex question "what men really think is sexy" and impossible to answer I would suggest as everyone is different thankfully!

When I first set eyes on the future Mrs TM she was wearing a dress and tried to chat me up one night when I was at work she was drunk, I wasn't interested one bit, she said she was 18 and gave me her phone number a landline then as mobiles didn't exist. A friend I was with liked her and bet me I couldn't take her out so I decided to take him up on this bet. I thought I will invite her out the following day and as I had a party to go to that night I would take her there show her off and then fuck her on the way back home I had a easy GF at the time.

After speaking to her the following day a good start she didn't remember chatting me up, however she did agree to meet me. As I drove to the RV point my eyes nearly popped out of my head as stood there was a girl in skin tight jeans, 6ft, long legs and a small round bum encased in tight denim, she had a tight jumper with little mole hills sticking through the fabric a real tomboy figure I could not believe my luck she looked well fit, just the body I craved after.

She agreed to go out with me that night so game on I thought, but I couldn't get over how fit she was she had the body that as a young man I had always craved for.

I picked her up still in jeans and couldn't take my eyes off her long legs encased in denim one of the first things she said was she had a confession she wasn't 18 but had just turned 16, that didn't bother me one bit. She had the figure of a tomboy and talked like one too that first night we got on extremely well it was like talking to the best mate I never had, we had so much in common and knew so many people that neither of us could get over that we had not met before.

In the 80s 6ft slim women were rare and at the time the larger girl with big tits was what the lads chased not some slim tall girl with small breasts, she has said since she was never chatted up prior to meeting me, she had been bullied regarding her height at school and hated being so tall so whilst most lads her age didn't see the potential in her I certainly did. I am sure that as most lads were shorter than her this too played a part in this.

I didn't fuck her that night or even get to hold her hand, or take her to that party, I wasn't disappointed one bit it was a very enjoyable night and as I dropped her off I already knew I wanted to repeat seeing her which I did a couple of days later.

Only when we started going to pubs shortly after did I notice that I wasn't alone in my interest in her tall slim figure her 33in legs encased in tight denim, I enjoyed other men looking at her as I thought you can look however she's mine.

33 years later she is still tall and slim and men still look at her long legs encased in denim, ive never have I had an issue with this, she doesn't like it never has, but know I do, when she was 17 she start wearing high heals to make her appear taller, I still think you can look but she's mine but from her early 20s I knew our secret, if she chose to she would fuck your brains out and she would enjoy it and so would i.

TriangleTangle
Experienced

Unread post by TriangleTangle » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:06 pm

Any woman that feels sexy and is self-confident about it is sexy to me.

Hairybear52
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hairybear52 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:47 pm

All women are beautiful in their own way but for me personality does it all the time. Occasionally I meet a lady who I don’t find particularly attractive but spending time talking to them often changes my mind and see them in a totally different light.Often they go from plane Jane to super sexy in the course of half an hour chat

tunafish

Unread post by tunafish » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 am

You’ve just described my wife of 39 years.

Yum-Yum wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:10 pm
Confident, self assured, respects herself enough to take care of her body, easy conversationalist, not overly opinionated, easy to be around, smiles, she looks me in the eyes when she says my name, enjoys the company and attention of men but is not intimidated by us, self sufficient but delights in being pampered by her man, dresses stylishly, appreciates a chivalrous gentleman, enjoys the out-of-doors and the arts, reciprocates with the love and attention her man shows her, is not bitchy, and enjoys sex. Sexy is the whole package - personality, charm, intelligence, humor, education, how she carries her feminine strength. A woman who knows how to judiously use the power a man will give her if he knows she truly loves and trusts him. For me woman are wonderful creatures who deserve my love and respect even if they don't meet me half way. Its not just about "tits, pussy and ass" although those qualities are very provocative.

Rbc
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rbc » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:49 am

A strong woman who knows what she wants
And of course pretty feet( I'm a sucker for some to show)

OceansCPL
Virgin

Unread post by OceansCPL » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:55 pm

I didn't read all of the comments, so I may repeat. Someone gave ratios of body measurements. Yes, we are hard wired through evolution to be attracted to certain ratios. This also applies to a face, which is the first thing hat I look at. Eyes, the windows of the soul, speak volumes. Full lips, but not ridiculously large toxin injected ones. Not crazy about fake boobs either. Proportions are so important in the body. A wise woman knows how to accentuate her attributes and hide or improve places that are not the greatest. My 50yo wife has great natural tits and a little bit of tummy (I don't mind it). She often shows cleavage. She says, "if they're looking at my boobs, they won't see my belly". Of course, I love a great ass. Big and jiggly is nice. In general, with any woman with whom I'd had a relationship, I focus on her best assets.

All of this is about the physical. However, her persona is most important. An honest, open, light-hearted, and authentic personality is key. Further, intelligence is very sexy.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:59 pm

I'll take a crack at this.
Let me say first that years ago I read advice from the woman who wrote the 1970's book, "The Sensuous Woman." - "J" was the only identification she gave on the cover of her book. She said she wasn't attractive as most people in the world would define attractive. She called herself average if memory serves. She said she had men all around the world very interested in her, and had many lovers. The thing she said she did to attract and KEEP men interested in her was to make the man feel as if he's the only man in the world for her. She gave him her 100% undivided attention and did everything to make him feel like the most special guy she'd ever laid eyes on. She learned each man's sexual turn-ons and triggers - and then used those to give him the most satisfying sexual experience he'd ever had. She said she really enjoyed the company of men - all sorts of men.

That seems simple, I suppose, but I've met plenty of women in my life who hadn't a clue as to what "J" was describing.

My own opinion on sexy is this: A confident woman who's not afraid to be sexually playful & flirty. Not in a explosive, gaudy way, but in a quieter, "sly fox" kind of way. An example: If a woman noticed me longingly glancing at her boobs, instead of barking out, "I'm up here!" - she came over to me and quietly said, "Do you like what you see? If you were to ask me out, I just might show them to you, let you touch them and maybe have a taste, too." Sexy as hell!!

Or instead of keeping her distance, she came over & sat next to me and struck up a conversation. Maybe say something like, "Well, are you gonna ask me to dance?" Self-assured & confident. Or - "Why don't you take me for a long ride in your car? We can talk & get to know each other with no distractions." VERY SEXY !!! Comfortable around men and confident.

I had a woman once (who was dating another guy steadily) approach me as I got in my vehicle leaving an outdoor party. We were in our early 20's. She let herself in the passenger side and I asked her what she was doing. She said she just wanted to be alone with me to see if I was a good kisser. She leaned over and we were very softly kissing for some time. She wasn't "slutty" acting at all. Very quiet and reserved - but she wasn't afraid to make her move. VERY SEXY !!! Comfortable in her own skin.

Now to the physical things. Big boobs don't make a woman sexy. Attitude DOES. My own tastes run toward women who are very well groomed. Hair, makeup, nails, and reasonably fit. In a word - CLASSY APPEARANCE. I've dated some women who had KNOCKOUT looks, but were as interesting as a bag of wet laundry. Bad attitude, "snooty", living on their looks, acted like men should be falling all over them. They could NOT keep a guy. Beyond the outward appearance - they had NOTHING.

Summary in 3 qualities - Attitude, confidence, comfortable & welcoming with men.

NotBob
Prepubescent

Unread post by NotBob » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:24 pm

traycir wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:25 am
It's not quite what I think you were asking, but I find it pretty interesting because I think many women have been brainwashed by bra makers into thinking men are obsessed with boobs. I think some are to be sure, but not that many.
All this is very interesting that so many men are into larger behinds. I say that only because I love a slimmer behind, and I love boobs - especially small to medium sized boobs. The fact is, I like women - all kinds of women, but if a body type were all I was looking for, it would be what I described. I find that to be petite and feminine. That hits my visual switch.

With all that, I like someone who is free and natural and dresses accordingly. It can be an evening gown with high heels, or blue jeans, a flannel shirt and hiking boots. If she's confident and comfortable in her own skin, it'll come across no matter what she's wearing - and she'll look great.
Deception is not deception when the participants are willing.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:01 am

It's all in the eyes of the beholder.