Body Image - What men really think is sexy

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Re: Body Image - What men really think is sexy

Unread post by early-kink » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:05 pm

JMart72 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:39 pm
Hey guys, I loved reading through all the responses on this topic... it really boosted my confidence to see all the ways a man finds a woman attractive. I always felt "less than" because I'm a bigger girl (US size 16)... and was hurt so many times by one-and-done kind of guys because I thought I was just too big for their taste... so I, myself, would often say goodbye prematurely, not giving them a chance to hurt me first. As it turns out, maybe I was not their taste, maybe I was... but I didn't even give them a chance. Now I realize there's more to it for a lot of guys. Thanks so much for the insights!!
Hi Jmart72!! -
There are LOTS of "bigger girls" out there who "rock their sexy." The biggest negative is NOT the dress size........ it's a negative attitude. Being in a bummed-out frame of mind isn't sexy. Be happy, pleasant, easy-to-talk-to. Show interest in the things that interest HIM. And ROCK your girly-girly, glam side. A huge attraction for many guys?? Being flirty and comfortable talking about sexual, romantic things when the topic comes up. Just a hint!!

Want to drop a few pounds?? Eat healthier / fresher. It saves money, too!! My wife and I dropped some pounds by eating big salads with grilled chicken breast or salmon on top. To make salads tastier and not "blah", add dried cranberries, mandarin orange slices, sunflower seeds, fresh-grated cheese, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries - and try new dressings. After eating that way for a few weeks, we felt better and started dropping some weight. Dive into mixed fruit salads too for that sweet tooth. Getting away from "junk food" was NOT hard!!

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:42 pm

nerdywbooty wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:54 am
Thank you for this thread! My husband is always telling me how hot I am, but it’s hard not to have in my head that guys are wanting someone thinner/younger/prettier. I recently gained some weight due to a medication, and it’s taken a toll mentally. I’m working on building up my confidence and feeling sexy again. I got some sexy new clothes and will be treating myself to a pedicure and Brazilian. I think I’ll find some new red lipstick too. Need to shake off this pandemic frump and have some fun again!
Forget age as a worry! We guys love confident, flirty, sexy ladies!! The younger women are often too shy or "intimidated" to be comfortable around guys. They look away when you talk to them, won't make eye contact. Not ALL young women are uncomfortable, but more mature ladies seem to be more confident - know what they want. Be easy to talk to. Make eye contact. Be interested in what HE has to say, ask questions. Make flirty touches to the guy.

And ROCK that girly-girl inside!! Get that H-O-T sexy mani-pedi!! Go glam and get some tips put on, rock a sexy color for your mani-pedi!! (Summer-time ........ go tropical island beach. Pinky-coral shades, red-y/coral shades,- think watermelon!) Lipstick is ALWAYS HOT to us guys!! Anything in the red, coral, berry, rose, or wine shades are ALWAYS in style!! Guys DO NOT like ladies who look more like guys/boys!! Women look better in COLORS!! The anemic, skinny, pale, colorless Kate Moss days are TOAST!! ( thank God!! ) And most guys don't like pencil-thin, sickly-looking bodies either. We like curves to snuggle-up with!! Looking like a starving, pale teenage boy with no curves is NOT appealing!!

Treat yourself - and him - to some KILLER lingerie!! Surprise your guy by appearing in a lacy bustier or corset. Maybe a lacy or fishnet body stocking. Remember - it isn't the tiny details of the lingerie you have on .......... it's the welcoming message you're sending him!!! I'm a guy that KNOWS and appreciates ladies!! Hope this helps.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:57 pm

early-kink wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:42 pm
nerdywbooty wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:54 am
Thank you for this thread! My husband is always telling me how hot I am, but it’s hard not to have in my head that guys are wanting someone thinner/younger/prettier. I recently gained some weight due to a medication, and it’s taken a toll mentally. I’m working on building up my confidence and feeling sexy again. I got some sexy new clothes and will be treating myself to a pedicure and Brazilian. I think I’ll find some new red lipstick too. Need to shake off this pandemic frump and have some fun again!
Forget age as a worry! We guys love confident, flirty, sexy ladies!! The younger women are often too shy or "intimidated" to be comfortable around guys. They look away when you talk to them, won't make eye contact. Not ALL young women are uncomfortable, but more mature ladies seem to be more confident - know what they want. Be easy to talk to. Make eye contact. Be interested in what HE has to say, ask questions. Make flirty touches to the guy.

And ROCK that girly-girl inside!! Get that H-O-T sexy mani-pedi!! Go glam and get some tips put on, rock a sexy color for your mani-pedi!! (Summer-time ........ go tropical island beach. Pinky-coral shades, red-y/coral shades,- think watermelon!) Lipstick is ALWAYS HOT to us guys!! Anything in the red, coral, berry, rose, or wine shades are ALWAYS in style!! Guys DO NOT like ladies who look more like guys/boys!! Women look better in COLORS!! The anemic, skinny, pale, colorless Kate Moss days are TOAST!! ( thank God!! ) And most guys don't like pencil-thin, sickly-looking bodies either. We like curves to snuggle-up with!! Looking like a starving, pale teenage boy with no curves is NOT appealing!!

Treat yourself - and him - to some KILLER lingerie!! Surprise your guy by appearing in a lacy bustier or corset. Maybe a lacy or fishnet body stocking. Remember - it isn't the tiny details of the lingerie you have on .......... it's the welcoming message you're sending him!!! I'm a guy that KNOWS and appreciates ladies!! Hope this helps.
I don't care what the media portrays. Men like feminine women and women like masculine men. It's programmed into us.

JMart72
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by JMart72 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:57 pm

early-kink wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:05 pm
Hi Jmart72!! -
There are LOTS of "bigger girls" out there who "rock their sexy." The biggest negative is NOT the dress size........ it's a negative attitude. Being in a bummed-out frame of mind isn't sexy. Be happy, pleasant, easy-to-talk-to. Show interest in the things that interest HIM. And ROCK your girly-girly, glam side. A huge attraction for many guys?? Being flirty and comfortable talking about sexual, romantic things when the topic comes up. Just a hint!!

Want to drop a few pounds?? Eat healthier / fresher. It saves money, too!! My wife and I dropped some pounds by eating big salads with grilled chicken breast or salmon on top. To make salads tastier and not "blah", add dried cranberries, mandarin orange slices, sunflower seeds, fresh-grated cheese, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries - and try new dressings. After eating that way for a few weeks, we felt better and started dropping some weight. Dive into mixed fruit salads too for that sweet tooth. Getting away from "junk food" was NOT hard!!
Thanks for the helpful hints and encouragement!! Greatly appreciated! ❤

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:48 am

JMart72 wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:57 pm
early-kink wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:05 pm
Hi Jmart72!! -

Thanks for the helpful hints and encouragement!! Greatly appreciated! ❤
I hope I helped in some way. Too may ladies worried sick about being stick-thin or looking just like "so & so." TRUST ME - there are LOTS of ladies out in the world who look a lot prettier (not gaunt & bone-y) and and act much friendlier / sexier than the "top-shelf" models and cover girls. Rock YOURSELF, ladies!!!!! We guys appreciate you.

As for the "eat healthier / fresher" comment by me in the quote - I needed to drop a few pounds myself. Eating healthier is a good idea for guys AND ladies. I wasn't pointing fingers at women!!!!! Eating healthier is just good for all of us.

LisaViva
Prepubescent

Unread post by LisaViva » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:48 am

I have always been up and down with weight. I was even paid to get heavier to do some shoots. I think body image is all in the head. I am no ms universe and I get complimented plenty on my look. Of course that is addicting!
Yes... I have a full bush!

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:47 pm

I’ll echo all of the other male posters here! Ladies you do not have to look like a pencil thin model to attract a man. Many of us love curves & a sexy attitude. You don’t realize how much sway that gives you in the male/female dynamic until you own it.

Marco
Pervert

Unread post by Marco » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:44 am

36DDwife wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:47 pm
I’ll echo all of the other male posters here! Ladies you do not have to look like a pencil thin model to attract a man. Many of us love curves & a sexy attitude. You don’t realize how much sway that gives you in the male/female dynamic until you own it.
That's a fact!
I work in the fashion area of Milan and see lots of models: so many of them are Russian teenagers very tall but way too slim and bare chested to be attractive.
I would expect their mothers to be much sexier (or is it more sexy???)

Marco
Pervert

Unread post by Marco » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:50 am

I find attitude to be extremely arousing.
I much prefer a slutty (mostly in private or semi-public settings) normal looking married lady to a proper and (too) conservative better looking single
Education is also sexy: I find it to be very exciting (possibly because more difficult) to have a well known, intelligent and successful married lady, possibly with a public recognized position, rather than an ignorant one.
Status is also hot: I much prefer married ladies to singles
Sorry, not exactly body image but I still think that the mind is super sexy and us guys react not just to what we see but, rather, to what we think, in particular when we pass the 50ies

Sub4her

Unread post by Sub4her » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:11 am

Marco wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:50 am
I much prefer a slutty (mostly in private or semi-public settings) normal looking married lady to a proper and (too) conservative better looking single
Education is also sexy: I find it to be very exciting (possibly because more difficult) to have a well known, intelligent and successful married lady, possibly with a public recognized position, rather than an ignorant one.
Sorry, not exactly body image but I still think that the mind is super sexy and us guys react not just to what we see but, rather, to what we think, in particular when we pass the 50ies
Very well put and so true for me too! My wife is 48 and has all of these qualities! I laugh when she tells me she doesn't think men will find her sexy anymore.

Marco
Pervert

Unread post by Marco » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:25 pm

Sub4her wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:11 am
Marco wrote:
Very well put and so true for me too! My wife is 48 and has all of these qualities! I laugh when she tells me she doesn't think men will find her sexy anymore.
I haven't seen much of ehr but her A side is terrific.
Love those large, solid breasts, I am surprised she can think none would find her sexy.

Sub4her

Unread post by Sub4her » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:00 pm

Marco wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:25 pm
Sub4her wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:11 am
Marco wrote:
I haven't seen much of ehr but her A side is terrific.
Love those large, solid breasts, I am surprised she can think none would find her sexy.
Thank you Marco! I will certainly pass along your comments to her.

Akfan
Prepubescent

Unread post by Akfan » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:12 am

I bounce between bodybuilding and powerlifting. To some they would say what's the difference. Both are in shape. Both lift. But when powerlifting i want to be as strong as possible for my weight class. Plenty of carbs for energy. Plenty of fat for feeling better/hormones. And Plenty of protein. Six pack be damned. Of course you can't get fat because that bumping you up a weight class and you will not even qualify. So a 2 or 4 pack or so is fine. Lol. If your at your kids birthday party....have cake and ice cream. It will be ok. Minimal cardio.
Bodybuilding is perfect macronutrients. Adjusting carb/fat/protein ratios by the mirror. Skipping that cake and ice cream and going for the cauliflower in the finger foods section of the birthday party. No salt on it though before a shoot or competition... make you retain water. Lose all the fat spare all the muscle. No fun. Takes more willpower .

Anyway I have female friends who compete on state and in a couple cases have competed nationally in fitness and beauty competitions. I love them to death but I always think they look better during the off season when they binge on ice cream and get a bit fluffy. Lol. Im in shape. But I prefer a bigger woman than my buddies. Dont get me wrong, I like all women, its actually been a problem for me ever since I found out that they weren't men. But I wouldn't want a woman to be as serious about her body as I am. Nor as lean as my friends get when they compete. I certainly wouldn't pass over a woman for being that way though. I find the focus and dedication very attractive.

I likes em thick. Soft. Unfortunately most who are thick are not confident at all. Ive done my part over the years to let them know that most men I know (and these men are gym rats btw) prefer a bit more woman than people might think. I recall a sir mix-a-lot song about it actually. I think women worry more about what other women say is attractive than they worry about what men actually say is attractive. Women come to me wanting to lose 10 or 15 lbs. But A good sexy personality to me is a lot hotter, even if comes with an extra 75 lbs.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:11 pm

The two posts I made on Aug. 9th at 3:05 and 3:42 talking about women "rocking their sexy womanhood" are NOT just about the superficial aspects!! By doing those outward things, you ladies project that you're OWNING your femininity - your sexy womanhood. That in itself sends the signal that you want to look great and catch a guy's eye. You're putting your feminine, pretty side out there for guys to notice you. Question ........ Do you want to "blend into" the background, appear colorless and pale, plain, bland and "blah" ?? Or do you want to catch the eyes of guys, make them look a 2nd or a 3rd time - be that POP of color that women have been known for ....... for decades??

IMO - pale lips make women look sickly, and their lips (which we guys find a SUPER-HOT attraction!!) just disappear on their faces. Their are a few young women on TV and sports shows that wear "white-ish" lipstick / gloss ......... and their lips disappear. They look anemic and sickly. WHY (!!!!!) do they do this??? It IS NOT ATTRACTIVE!!!!!!! We guys ARE NOT attracted to a woman who looks like a sickly, skinny, teenage boy!!!

Put these tips for attracting guys into 4 "C's" - curvy, colorful, confident, and cuddly.

Curvy - not pencil thin & gaunt-faced. Have some curves.
Colorful - put on some COLOR ladies!! Dresses/tops/skirts/shorts, lips, mani-pedi, blush.
Confident - OWN your feminine looks and sex appeal. Don't hide in the shadows like a cobweb. Make eye contact!!
Cuddly - Show the guy you love being close to him!! We guys have our own brand of fears & insecurities too - if you snuggle up close to us we relax and are more ourselves = more fun to be with. Not stick to him like 2 coats of paint - but pleasant physical contact ........ hand holding, sitting close, hugs, snuggling up (especially in cooler weather!!)

I hope this helps any ladies with doubts & questions. Remember the 4 "C's" !!!

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:25 pm

early-kink wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:11 pm
The two posts I made on Aug. 9th at 3:05 and 3:42 talking about women "rocking their sexy womanhood" are NOT just about the superficial aspects!! By doing those outward things, you ladies project that you're OWNING your femininity - your sexy womanhood. That in itself sends the signal that you want to look great and catch a guy's eye. You're putting your feminine, pretty side out there for guys to notice you. Question ........ Do you want to "blend into" the background, appear colorless and pale, plain, bland and "blah" ?? Or do you want to catch the eyes of guys, make them look a 2nd or a 3rd time - be that POP of color that women have been known for ....... for decades??

IMO - pale lips make women look sickly, and their lips (which we guys find a SUPER-HOT attraction!!) just disappear on their faces. Their are a few young women on TV and sports shows that wear "white-ish" lipstick / gloss ......... and their lips disappear. They look anemic and sickly. WHY (!!!!!) do they do this??? It IS NOT ATTRACTIVE!!!!!!! We guys ARE NOT attracted to a woman who looks like a sickly, skinny, teenage boy!!!

Put these tips for attracting guys into 4 "C's" - curvy, colorful, confident, and cuddly.

Colorful - put on some COLOR ladies!! Dresses/tops/skirts/shorts, lips, mani-pedi, blush.
Confident - OWN your feminine looks and sex appeal. Don't hide in the shadows like a cobweb. Make eye contact!!
Cuddly - Show the guy you love being close to him!! We guys have our own brand of fears & insecurities too - if you snuggle up close to us we relax and are more ourselves = more fun to be with. Not stick to him like 2 coats of paint - but pleasant physical contact ........ hand holding, sitting close, hugs, snuggling up (especially in cooler weather!!)

Agree! Agree! AGREE!!!

Love the 4C’s

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:48 pm

early-kink wrote:

Understandable your personal preference is for women to be all made up as you have mentioned before "glam".

I don't wear makeup unless I'm going to a formal event. I have had more than a few people (both men and women) tell me I don't need to wear it.
I'm far from colorless or pale 😂

I have never needed makeup or to be glammed up to catch a man's eye 😉

My personality and presence when meeting in person is what catches their attention. My eye contact and the way I carry my body, the way I move and use the space around me. None of that has anything to do with what I am wearing or if I have added color to my skin. (My dirty mind attracts the men online, lol)

I'm thick and I know it but I also know that all I have to do is offer to walk (slowly) up the stairs in front of him and most men will be hooked. 😏😈

Own it Hotwives! You are all awesome! ❤💙

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:51 am

I can’t imagine you’re thick, 2inUP. You don’t sound it on here.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:02 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:48 pm
early-kink wrote:

Understandable your personal preference is for women to be all made up as you have mentioned before "glam".

I don't wear makeup unless I'm going to a formal event. I have had more than a few people (both men and women) tell me I don't need to wear it.

My personality and presence when meeting in person is what catches their attention. My eye contact and the way I carry my body, the way I move and use the space around me. None of that has anything to do with what I am wearing or if I have added color to my skin. (My dirty mind attracts the men online, lol)

I'm thick and I know it but I also know that all I have to do is offer to walk (slowly) up the stairs in front of him and most men will be hooked. 😏😈

Sexy, confident ATTITUDE is the most alluring thing to me. The feminine color thing is my own preference - but also that of MANY guys out there. Just watch a lady with killer makeup walk by guys and notice how they turn their heads and follow her until out of sight. I've made a point of watching other guys in just such a situation - because I wanted to learn what "looks" interested guys.

I was working construction in an office building on a renovation / expansion job. There were a couple of "glam" ladies in those offices who turned EVERY head whenever they walked by. Not all young teenie-boppers" either - but mature, colorful (dress and makeup), very sharp ladies. Those women KNEW they were getting the attention of every guy on the site, and a few times I'd notice them with a slight smile on their faces. Those ladies LOVED all that male attention. Other, equally attractive women who were "minimalists" with their dress and makeup - didn't get the same attention. (don't shoot the messenger - just reporting what I saw!!). They say we guys are VISUALLY stimulated - and I noted which "look" got the most attention. I've noticed the same results in many other settings as well. Just sayin' ........ for those interested.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:09 am

early-kink wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:02 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
early-kink wrote:

Sexy, confident ATTITUDE is the most alluring thing to me. The feminine color thing is my own preference - but also that of MANY guys out there. Just watch a lady with killer makeup walk by guys and notice how they turn their heads and follow her until out of sight. I've made a point of watching other guys in just such a situation - because I wanted to learn what "looks" interested guys.

I was working construction in an office building on a renovation / expansion job. There were a couple of "glam" ladies in those offices who turned EVERY head whenever they walked by. Not all young teenie-boppers" either - but mature, colorful (dress and makeup), very sharp ladies. Those women KNEW they were getting the attention of every guy on the site, and a few times I'd notice them with a slight smile on their faces. Those ladies LOVED all that male attention. Other, equally attractive women who were "minimalists" with their dress and makeup - didn't get the same attention. (don't shoot the messenger - just reporting what I saw!!). They say we guys are VISUALLY stimulated - and I noted which "look" got the most attention. I've noticed the same results in many other settings as well. Just sayin' ........ for those interested.
See that IS the point.
Those women that chose to wear the makeup did so because they were SEEKING the attention of those men. (nothing wrong with that)

Did you ever stop to think that what you refer to as "minimalists" quite possibly are women that are NOT seeking that attention?

Personally I do NOT want to walk into a room and have all the mens eyes on me (kind of creepy). A room full of random men looking at me are just looking at body parts, not ME, so chances are they don't interest me.

Walking into a room to meet a man who i have been talking to and his eyes light up is priceless. It is about a connection not just body parts.

No one has to wear makeup or a specific type of clothing. There is no uniform or mold we have to fit into as hotwives. This role us ours to design how best it fits us.

CurvyNerdMILF
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by CurvyNerdMILF » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:32 pm

There are many ways to be womanly, and there is an enthusiastic audience out there for most of them.

I can dress to the nines and out on a faceful of makeup—and I might get a lot of looks. But I put on a simple wrap dress and not a stitch of makeup and get a lot of looks, too. Why? Because people are attracted to happy, confident women who stand straight and beam a smile at others generously. And I’d rather be in clothes and shoes that are comfortable while socializing—whether it be among a crowd of other parents, at the coffee shop, or on a date. Men might notice all the wrapping paper, but they remember how my attention makes them feel. I don’t want to be a fetish (and—believe me—there are plenty of men who have thrown themselves at my 40Gs), and men who are attracted to my energy and smile are probably going to be more of what I want in bed. Not to mention, that I like to think that showing myself without makeup and fashionable pretense lets men know who they are going to see fresh-faced from the shower and stretched out on the bed in front of them. Maybe that will change over time. But at 46, I don’t think I need advice from a man about how to attract men.
I am: The female half of a married, polyamorous stag/vixen pair
Available for: I’m pretty polysaturated at the moment.
Current fantasy: (Pondering…)
My adventures: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63778

36DDwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by 36DDwife » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:30 pm

CurvyNerdMILF wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:32 pm
There are many ways to be womanly, and there is an enthusiastic audience out there for most of them.

I can dress to the nines and out on a faceful of makeup—and I might get a lot of looks. But I put on a simple wrap dress and not a stitch of makeup and get a lot of looks, too. Why? Because people are attracted to happy, confident women who stand straight and beam a smile at others generously. And I’d rather be in clothes and shoes that are comfortable while socializing—whether it be among a crowd of other parents, at the coffee shop, or on a date. Men might notice all the wrapping paper, but they remember how my attention makes them feel. I don’t want to be a fetish (and—believe me—there are plenty of men who have thrown themselves at my 40Gs), and men who are attracted to my energy and smile are probably going to be more of what I want in bed. Not to mention, that I like to think that showing myself without makeup and fashionable pretense lets men know who they are going to see fresh-faced from the shower and stretched out on the bed in front of them. Maybe that will change over time. But at 46, I don’t think I need advice from a man about how to attract men.
You go gurl. :mrgreen:

Lookingforadventure

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:38 am

36DDwife wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:30 pm
CurvyNerdMILF wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:32 pm

You go gurl. :mrgreen:
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:36 am

early-kink wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
early-kink wrote:

Sometimes, earlykink, you just need a bigger shovel so you can dig your hole faster ;)
If it takes "glam" to get your attention or other men's attention, then you/they won't be getting to sample this Hotwife.
I always dress nice, always have makeup on, even to rake hay or to work cattle. I don't dress up because I don't dress down, ever. I'm sexy and confident the way I am, I have no use for superficial men looking for "glam". If a man really needs "glam", it can be found at Walmart in the toy section. You can pose Barbie and dress her however you want. She won't mind at all that she's just an object, glammed up for a man to gawk at, with no real substance.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:00 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:36 am
early-kink wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
early-kink wrote:

Sometimes, earlykink, you just need a bigger shovel so you can dig your hole faster ;)
If it takes "glam" to get your attention or other men's attention, then you/they won't be getting to sample this Hotwife.
I always dress nice, always have makeup on, even to rake hay or to work cattle. I don't dress up because I don't dress down, ever. I'm sexy and confident the way I am, I have no use for superficial men looking for "glam". If a man really needs "glam", it can be found at Walmart in the toy section. You can pose Barbie and dress her however you want. She won't mind at all that she's just an object, glammed up for a man to gawk at, with no real substance.
I think he's using glam loosely for lack of a better term. I'd say that you are just right, some make up and nice dress... Especially your beloved sun dresses

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:41 pm

Do men really think they can tell hotwives on here what they should look like and how to dress to attract men?
Kinda like men telling women what kind of dick they need. 🤣🙄