The Visit Pt 5

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Cuck4Life
Player

The Visit Pt 5

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:19 pm

The Visit Pt 5

I fell asleep by the pool and was awaken by Jay around 8 o'clock. He told me that he and Helen were able to have a nice map. He said they discussed their plans for me had how this relationship would be from this day forward. He reminded me that if I had a problem with this I needed to speak up now. He said Helen was aware of his intentions and also felt it was time to start my transition. Jay said he and Helen were going to drop by Bobs house for a drink (a neighbor that was at the clubhouse pool earlier but not a Jays house). He asked me again if I wanted to continue, I told him yes. He then told me that while he and Helen were at Bobs that I was to go to the mall down the street and buy several pairs of silk boxer shorts. I was then to come back to his house and take a shower. He also told me to shave my cock and balls and sit nude in my room until I got a call from Helen. He then went back upstairs to get dressed with Helen.
When they came back downstairs Helen looked hotter than I have ever seen her. She was wearing a sheer blouse with a dark bra, short skirt and high pointed shoes. Jay dressed in a loose fitting cotton shirt and shorts. Jay then told Helen that he had told me of their plans to begin my transition that evening I would be waiting for her call later in the evening, with that they walked out the door.

I headed out to the mall feeling odd but also excited, it was going to happen tonight my official cuckolding would begin. I was able to find the boxers at the first store I visited and bought 2 new razors and some shaving cream.
Back at the house I was feeling humble as I stripped down for my shower. I had never shaved my privates before but I carefully worked my way though it and admired my job while looking in the bathroom mirror. I was surprised how small my smooth balls looked. My mind was racing as I sat on the bed as directed and waited for Helen’s call.
It seemed like forever but Helen called around 11 o'clock. She asked if I had done as directed and I told her yes. She said there was a blue wrap in the top drawer of my dresser. I was to put it around my waist and come to Bobs house that was 3 doors down. She also told me to bring 1 pair of the silk boxer shorts. She said my official cuckolding would begin as soon as I walked in the door and if I had second thoughts she needed to know now. I told her I loved her and I was ready, she said come over now.

More to come, comments welcome.

CuckPride

Re: The Visit Pt 5

Unread post by CuckPride » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:17 am

Helen is the perfect cuckoldress, dominant but also compassionate and assuring.