Ann gets 2 massages in one day....2 different guys :)

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Anns_boyfriend
Trainable

Ann gets 2 massages in one day....2 different guys :)

Unread post by Anns_boyfriend » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:18 pm

This is the sequel or final part to Ann's Summer in Kelowna working and visiting Kenny.
Here is the link to the first part of this story.... [url]http: //myadventurousgirlfriend.com/watching-ann-via-webcam/[/url]

On the last day of Ann's stay in Kelowna with her bosses Gail left early that morning to head back home to Vancouver with 2 of the 3 kids. Chris, Ann and the 3rd kid were heading back the following morning as Chris had a few things to take care of around their summer home before heading back. Chris asked Ann when they were alone, where she kept going every night. Ann told him about her friend Kenny that had just gotten his registered massage therapist certificate and was getting free massages from him every night. Chris told Ann that if she was interested he could give her a massage that night so she didn't have to go to Kenny that night. Ann told him she would think about it. The rest of the morning and afternoon not much was said between the two of them as Chris was busy with working around the house and Ann was busy with the remaining child.

Ann gave me a call around 4:30 when she was officially off the clock telling me about Chris's offer. I asked her if she would still go see Kenny as I was really hoping to see another show. She said that she was really hoping to because it was her last night there and wasn't sure when she would see Kenny again. I suggested that she went to Kenny's then and that way she could get back to have another massage from Chris when she got back around 7:30ish. Ann paused for a few seconds and said that that was a great idea, two massages in one day. I added "two great fucks in one day". Ann laughed and agreed with me. She said goodbye and told me to watch the show in 30 minutes.

Those 30 minutes felt like 30 days, but finally the camera turned on and I saw Kenny and Ann waving at me. This time though, different from the last 6 nights I heard their voices. I typed saying that I could hear them and Kenny said he had figured out his microphone issue on his laptop. I was very happy to hear that as I would now be able to hear Ann get pleasured. Ann was wearing a pair of pink short shorts and a black tank top. I could tell that she was not wearing a bra and her nipples were already poking through the fabric. She looked incredibly sexy as always. Kenny was wearing loose fitting black shorts and a grey t-shirt.

Ann pulled her tank top off and then removed her shorts slowly teasingly bending over with her beautiful ass towards the camera. She knows I'm obsessed with her ass and loves to tease me with it. Once her shorts were off she laid down on the bed on her back with her legs partly spread. She looked over at Kenny who was rubbing oil into his hands and said,

"We'll skip my back today, my tits need massaging" as she held her breasts in her hands.

Part of me was a little disappointed because I wanted to see him massage and grope her ass but I was ok with him groping her breasts. He got on the bed beside her on her right side and placed both his hands cupping her breasts and began massaging them in circular motion. Ann was telling him how good this felt as she kept her eyes closed. A few minutes of this then Kenny started moving his hands down her stomach but Ann grabbed his hands stopping him and placed them back on her breasts saying,

"You're not done with them yet" and smiled at him.

Kenny massaged her breasts a little more now paying more attention to her stiff little nipples. Pinching lightly each nipple in between his finger and thumb pulling on them gently. Ann grabbed his now hardening cock through his shorts and told him,

"Fuck the massage for today and let's just have fun" and looked directly into the camera as she said "let's just have fun".

Kenny pulled his t-shirt off quickly then his shorts. He got in between Ann's legs and kissed his way up her inner thighs to her wet pussy. Ann wrapped her legs around his back pushing her crotch into his face. Light moans began to escape her and that's when I decided it was time for me to pull my cock out of my jeans. Kenny continued to work her clit with his tongue and mouth and Ann gyrated her hips against him for added friction. Her moans were becoming louder and I knew an orgasm was starting to build inside her as her toes became pointed out. Seconds later she began trembling beneath him and her legs clamped around his back and head. Ann screamed with pleasure telling him how good it felt and how much she was enjoying his mouth on her pussy.

Kenny kissed his way up her body until his hard cock was resting against her pussy. Ann reached between them as they kissed passionately and placed the head of his cock to her opening. Kenny slowly eased his cock in and started fucking her while they devoured each other's mouths. He lifted himself up resting on his arms while staring straight into her eyes as he furiously pounded himself into her. Ann was moaning very loudly now and her breathing was quick and erratic. The gaze into each other's eyes was lustful and very erotic. You could see the emotion between them as if the were in love with each other. I'm sure Ann felt something for him but I don't think she loves him, though I'm positive she loves his cock and his abilities with it. Kenny on the other hand I do believe he still loved Ann and was trying to show her just how much he did. Ann now closed her eyes and through her head back into the pillow as her second orgasm began to overtake her body. Trembling uncontrollably beneath him as he continued to fuck her hard. Loudly Ann was begging him to keep fucking her faster and harder intensifying her orgasm.

I had to slow my pace as I was so close to losing it, watching this action and now being able to hear those erotic sounds had me very close to erupting all over myself. Once Ann had calmed from her powerful orgasm Kenny asked her to roll over with her ass up. He knelt behind her and watched her roll herself over and stick her ass up at his crotch. He smacked her ass and told her how bad she was being there fucking him as I watched on. This just drove her even more wild as she begged him to stick his hard cock inside her, telling him to fuck her hard as I watched. Kenny drove his cock deep into her and holding onto her hips fucked her as hard as he could. Quickly Ann launched into another powerful orgasm burying her head in the pillow in front of her muffling her screams of ecstasy. Kenny could not hold off any longer as he stiffened and deposited his a load of his cum into her womb. He collapsed onto her back and rolled off of her and they kissed each other. Kenny told her that he would miss her while she is gone. Ann told him that she would miss him to but would try to come up on weekends when she could.

They lay there a few minutes before Ann said she needed to go. They kissed again and he groped her beautiful ass then Ann got up and dressed. The camera turned off and a few minutes later Ann called me. Her first words were,

"One down, one more to go".

We both laughed and talked about how much we each enjoyed the last 7 days. Ann told me that Kenny had made her feel very good and that she was going to miss his attention. I told her that we should invite him down some time in the near future. She said she would very much like that.

I asked her if there would be a webcam with Chris and she said that she didn't think so but she would ask him. She also told me that as far as Chris knew it was there secret and that wasn't suppose know that they had previously fucked.

Around 10:30 that night I had not heard from Ann so I figured a long time ago that there would not be a webcam. I wanted to call her to hear the details but didn't want to interrupt anything that may be happening. At 1am I still had not heard from her so I figured she had had a great time with Chris and most likely passed out so I went to bed. I had a very hard time falling asleep but eventually managed to around 2 am.

The following morning I had a missed call from Ann at 7:30. It was now 9am so I called her back. She answered,

"Good morning babe, how was your night"?

"Not as good as yours I'm sure" I said.

She laughed and started to tell me about the night’s events. And now I will relay them to you all.

Ann got back to the house around 7. Chris and his daughter were just finishing up dinner. Chris asked Ann if they were good for the night and Ann said,

"We sure are"!

Chris got a huge smile on his face and said,

"Excellent, can't wait".

Ann smiled back at him and said she was going to have a shower and would be down afterwards.

While upstairs in the shower she contemplated staying nude when she got out but wasn't sure if his daughter would still be up so she decided on wearing only her black satin robe. The robe covered her to mid thigh so covered all her bits but was still very sexy to tease Chris, especially if she loosened the tie around the waist. This would give him a good view of her chest, stomach and if lucky breasts and pussy. In the shower while thinking of Kenny and what was to come with Chris Ann got worked up and began rubbing her clit with her fingers. She stopped herself moments before she orgasmed to save it for Chris. She got out of the shower dried herself off and put on her robe with the belt tight around her waist. She made her way out of the washroom and overheard Chris reading his daughter a bedtime story so she loosened the belt and made her way downstairs to the couch in the family room. She sat on the couch flipping through the pages of a magazine that was on the coffee table.

20 minutes later Ann heard the shower upstairs. Chris was having a shower before coming down so Ann figured that his daughter was most likely asleep for the night so she went to her bedroom and removed her robe to stay nude as she had originally planned. She went back to the couch and sat there waiting for Chris to come down while toying with her clit and nipples. Chris came down a few minutes later wearing only a pair of shorts and looked surprised to see Ann naked on the couch. He said,

"I was going to suggest we have a few drinks first but I guess you have other ideas".

"I'm really wanting that massage" Ann replied.

“Do you want me to massage you here or in your bedroom”? Chris asked

“Would it be easier for you on the bed”? Ann asked him

“Yes I think it would be” Chris said

“You’re just trying to get me to bed aren’t you” Ann said teasingly

“We have all night for that” Chris Said.

Chris followed Ann into the bedroom grabbing her ass a few times on the way there. He too is quite obsessed with Ann’s ass, as most guys that see her ass are. Once in the bedroom Ann then asked Chris if he would mind if she turned on her webcam for me to watch as I knew about them fucking in the past and she told him that I would really enjoy watching. He told her that he didn’t feel comfortable with that because he didn’t want any chance of this getting back to Gail. Ann smiled at him and told him she understood then laid down on the bed face down waiting for him to start the massage. He apologized for having to leave the room for a minute to go grab the oil from the washroom. A minute later he returned with oil in hand and began to rub it in his hands. Chris went straight for her ass, not massaging it but groping it. Ann stopped him and said

“If you want to grope my ass you will have to earn it first by massaging my back”.

“Fine if that’s what I have to do to grope that ass then that’s what I’ll do” he replied back with a smile.

Chris started with her shoulders and her upper back working at the muscles an enjoying the feel of her naked flesh in his hands. Ann was already quite aroused from the playing with herself in the shower and one the couch waiting for him. When he groped her ass she wanted to just turn around and get to the fucking right away but she really wanted her back rubbed as well. She let him rub her back for 10 or so minutes then said,

“Ok you’ve earned my ass, grope it and then fuck me like I know you want to”.

Well Chris wasted no time getting back to her ass as he moved both hands down to her gorgeous tight ass and began manhandling it. Groping and spreading her cheeks apart exposing her cute little puckered asshole. Ann lifted her hips off the bed raising her ass in the air and he dove between her cheeks with his face licking her from her pussy to her asshole. Ann moaned as his tongue probed her ass and pussy.

“Take your shorts off” Ann demanded.

Chris stood up and pulled off his shorts exposing his fully erect cock.

“There’s that beautiful cock I’ve been dying to get a hold of the last 2 weeks” Ann said as he pulled his shorts down.

“You’ve thought of my cock lots in the last 2 weeks have you”? Chris asked her.

“Every time I see you I think of the fun I had with that cock and always want more of it” Ann replied.

“It’s yours to do as you please with all night long Ann” Chris added.

Ann rolled over on to her back and Chris climbed atop of her kissing her before reaching down and grabbing his cock to guide into her pussy. She was already very wet so Chris entered her with ease and with Kenny large cock inside her a few hours earlier Chris’s cock was no match but Ann still very much enjoyed fucking Chris.

“I’ve missed this pussy so much” Chris said as he fucked her slowly.

Ann kissed him and then said
“I’ve missed your cock in my pussy to, I hope to have it inside me all night long”.

Chris picked up his pace and Ann began to pant and moan as he drove his cock into her.

“I hope to be able to fuck you all night long Ann, you feel so good I don’t ever want this to stop”

Ann wrapped her legs around him and pulled him into her to kiss him again. They kissed each other hungrily as he continued to thrust his cock into her.

“Yes! Oh Yes Chris fuck me like that! Yes! Yes! Fuckkkk! Yes! I’m cumming Chris” Ann cried out as her legs gripped tighter around him and her body quivered beneath him.

A few seconds later Chris followed suit and also shouted that he was going to cum. He tried to pull out of her but Ann held him inside her as he shot his hot cum inside her sloppy pussy.

Chris and Ann laid on the bed for a couple minutes then Chris asked her if she’d like a drink now. Ann accepted the offer and they both went to the kitchen remaining undressed. They stood in the kitchen smiling at each other enjoying their drinks not saying a word. Chris broke the silence when he said to Ann,

“You are so fucking sexy, you have no idea the affect you have on men do you”?

Ann blushed a little and said,

“Thanks Chris but I think it’s just an effect on you” as she took another sip of her drink.

Chris put his drink down on the counter and picked her up by the waist and sat her on the island in the middle of the kitchen with her ass on the edge of the counter. He spread her legs wide and went down on her licking up the mess he had just left in between her legs. Ann put her drink down beside her and leaned back on her arms enjoying the feeling of his hot mouth and tongue on her tingly pussy and clit. His right hand moved up and started pinching and playing with her nipples. Ann grabbed his hand with her right hand and held it to her breast massaging it as he devoured hers and his juices. Ann was moaning loudly in the kitchen and she released his hand from her breast and now held on to the back of his head pulling him into her crotch. Chris was now stroking his cock back to life before standing up in between Ann’s legs and inserting himself back into her and fucked her to another orgasm on the kitchen island.

They next moved to the family room and fucked there for the next 20 minutes then made their way around lower floor of the house fucking in every room. Around midnight Ann thought about calling me but then realized that it was very late and that I may be asleep. I wish she had called as I was still up but that’s ok as I got all the details in the morning anyways and the night was still not over for her. They had another drink before going back to the bedroom Ann was sleeping in and fucking each other all night long in multiple different positions resting 15 to 20 minutes between his orgasms. She said that she had never had a guy come as much inside her as Chris did, he came inside her at least 8 times throughout the night and she was surprised that he could still come. They both were awake all night long not sleeping a single minute. Ann said she was exhausted and couldn’t wait to get home to get some sleep. She told me that she had a present for me when she got home and that I would very much like it. I asked Ann if my present was all the cum he had left inside her and she laughed and said that she had showered before leaving for home.

I asked Ann how much longer until she got home and she said that she was about an hour away. I asked her if she was in the mood for some fun when she got home and she said that telling me about what had happened the previous night had gotten her aroused and that she was now playing with her clit while driving. I asked her what she was wearing, she told me that she was wearing her short black skirt and white camisole. I then asked her if she was wearing underwear to which she replied no and no bra either. A few seconds later her our phones got disconnected, I tried calling her back and it went straight to voicemail. I waited for her to get home anxiously. When she walked in the door I jumped on her and kissed her good and my hands groped her ass. She said,

“Let me have a quick power nap and then we’ll have some fun”

“What’s my present”? I asked her feeling like a little kid.

She pulled her phone from her purse and showed me a series of pictures Chris had taken with her phone of them fucking all over the house. I was very pleased with the pictures and asked her to email them to me. Every picture shows Chris with his cock buried inside Ann’s pussy, my favorite is the one with her ass in the air and he’s entering her from behind and groping her ass with his free hand.

Those pictures will bring me lots of great nights of self-pleasuring.

The end…