It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
poppag
Experienced

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by poppag » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:52 am

locked up, cant afford to have sex with your wife, she fucking Ben, ho hum. but he's getting it for free ! Has she mentioned any studs that interest her? Here's an idea, how about if you tell Jen, Let's hold off for a bit, i'll stay locked up for a specific period of time. say till thanksgiviing. I will save my money so i will have enough for a full blown fuckfest all paid up. Then on the day you are supposed to have sex with Jen, you offer to take her out for a special dinner, buy her sexy clothes or anything else she wants using the money you saved up. and if there is any left over you get to have your wife. if there isn't you can start saving again for the next time, say christmas , new year or even valentines day

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:20 am

So Jen is back at college now and having restricted sex with you when you can afford it. Has she started looking for a new boyfreind or is Ben enough for her just now?

scarlettscuck
Player

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:49 am

poppag wrote:locked up, cant afford to have sex with your wife, she fucking Ben, ho hum. but he's getting it for free ! Has she mentioned any studs that interest her? Here's an idea, how about if you tell Jen, Let's hold off for a bit, i'll stay locked up for a specific period of time. say till thanksgiviing. I will save my money so i will have enough for a full blown fuckfest all paid up. Then on the day you are supposed to have sex with Jen, you offer to take her out for a special dinner, buy her sexy clothes or anything else she wants using the money you saved up. and if there is any left over you get to have your wife. if there isn't you can start saving again for the next time, say christmas , new year or even valentines day
A fantastic idea and a great way to show your devotion and commitment to Jen.
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

mercurycuck
Virgin

Unread post by mercurycuck » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:21 am

Eagerly waiting for an update bud.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:28 am

Hello Michael. It's been a while since we have heard from you , Anything new to report. How is the lockup going, have you been locked up since the last time you posted. Has she let you out, Since she charges you $40 for the privilege of fucking her, maybe she is now charging you a fee to get out of your chastity, Image that , she charges you $40 to get out of chastity and another $40 to have sex with her. Maybe she would charge you a deposit fee. That would mean that you couldn't afford to have sex with your own wife, and you would stay locked up. Has she found a new stud yet or is still only fucking Ben? I'll bet Ben has fucked more than you have.
looking forward to hearing from you soon

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:14 am

Hi Michael

How are things between you and Jen?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:00 pm

viking53 wrote:Hi Michael

How are things between you and Jen?
+1

How are you, Michael?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Looking forward to more!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:54 am

Hi excitedcuckold,

Just wanted to say your last post was one of the best - It must be so exciting for you and at the same time, I don't know how you can stand it!
In your last post, you wrote that your wife said:

"How long before I find another guy who knows how to please me sexually?... It turns me on knowing that you’re paying for me to go to school and therefore basically paying for me to meet hot college guys, one of whom might come along and take your place sexually...
. I fantasize about finding a new guy while I’m still in college. It turns me on knowing that you’re paying for me to go to school and therefore basically paying for me to meet hot college guys, one of whom might come along and take your place sexually...When a hot new guy comes along to take your place in bed with me, I want you to know you that you helped make that happen."

So hot! I would like to ask if there have been more discussions about this and if she has teased you about it, or added to it. Now that she is back at school, has anything happened at all yet? Is she actively pursuing potential guys as a boyfriend? Is she actually dressing the part as she said she would, and if so what clothes is she wearing to attract a potential boyfriend?

If she really meant it, when she threatened to look for a 'real' boyfriend whilst at college, how does this make you feel? How much angst and jealousy along with anticipation are you experiencing and have you discussed this with her? (if, so, would love to hear the details!)

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:59 pm

Thank you to everyone who's expressed interest in what's been going on with Jen and I lately. Unfortunately, there aren't any exciting developments. Part of that is definitely my fault. As hot an ideas as it was, in practice I couldn't stick to wearing the chastity cage. :-( A once a week release just wasn't enough. And having the chastity cage on only made me hornier. And that led to discomfort. Which led to a loss of sleep. I was coming in to work tired. I didn't fall asleep on the job or anything like that. But, I was worried about it coming to that. Jen saw how tired I was and also pointed out that she didn't want me driving to and from work in a tired state. So, after a short time, the chastity cage came off and got put away in a drawer. That frees me up to masturbate whenever I really need some release.

As far as actual sex, I still have to pay $40 every time I have sex with Jen, which is hot. It's also hot knowing that Ben gets it for free. But, at the same time, sometimes it's not all that hot. Since Ben isn't a "real man." Why should he get it for free when I have to pay? But, I remind myself that he pays Jen with lots and lots of free tutoring.

I don't know. Maybe this is for the best. Jen and I were playing with fire before. This current arrangement feels pretty safe. Even more so because Jen hasn't even been looking all that hard for a "real man." Between classes, homework, studying, hanging out with Ben, spending time with me, and also hanging out with Allison and other friends, Jen seems to be getting the college experience. And she's free to date other guys. But, there just don't seem to be any prospects. Not even after the Halloween party she went to recently. I think that maybe Jen is content for now knowing that she has freedom and options. She still talks shit the few times we have sex. Talks about finding a real man. But, for now it's just talk. Which, like I said, is maybe for the best.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:52 am

Sounds like a very healthy step back after the rather extreme summer you experienced. It means that you can continue to build up the relationship between the two of you and strengthen your marriage without completely dropping the Lifestyle. Great to hear that everything is well with both of you.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:21 am

Hello Michael,

Good to hear from you and that all is well. Any time you would like to post an update , we will be to here to listen and respond. As for taking some time to reconnect and strengthen you relationship, Bravo for you and Jen. Best of luck going forward and keep us in mind anytime you want to share

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:42 am

Any updates?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:17 pm

"I’m going to fantasize and talk about other guys as we’re fucking and I’m also going to be extra cruel about it the first few times we have sex. Understood?”

-Any more instances to report?

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:47 pm

viking53 wrote:Sounds like a very healthy step back after the rather extreme summer you experienced. It means that you can continue to build up the relationship between the two of you and strengthen your marriage without completely dropping the Lifestyle. Great to hear that everything is well with both of you.
One step back and now suddenly it seems like it's full steam ahead (see below)!
poppag wrote:Hello Michael,

Good to hear from you and that all is well. Any time you would like to post an update , we will be to here to listen and respond. As for taking some time to reconnect and strengthen you relationship, Bravo for you and Jen. Best of luck going forward and keep us in mind anytime you want to share
Thank you. I finally have an update to share.
mathuranjali wrote:Any updates?
Yep.
hwc wrote:"I’m going to fantasize and talk about other guys as we’re fucking and I’m also going to be extra cruel about it the first few times we have sex. Understood?”

-Any more instances to report?
Yeah. We had sex and also had a talk.

I don’t think that either of us were up for sex after eating a big Thanksgiving meal. But, we did end up having what I’d have to call “Thanksgiving sex” yesterday.

I paid Jen her $40 upfront, as required.

“You’ve gotten so good at remembering to pay me upfront!” Jen said with a giggle. “It’s great! This is exactly how I think sex between us should be! A business transaction from the getgo, so that you have no illusions that I actually want to have sex with you.”

“Not even a little?” I teased.

“Well, obviously I want to have sex with you for money. It was my idea, so that’s definitely something that I want to do. And obviously I get off when we have sex, even if I have to talk shit to you and think about other guys in order to orgasm. I like having sex, Michael. I may not have a real man around to fuck me, but that’s where you come in. The backup plan! The platonic friend who I’m not that into sexually and who I lead on and give mixed signals to when I’m in a committed relationship with a real man, but who I settle for those times when I don’t have a real man around.”

Jen seemed to be ready to go all out talking shit to me. I was both hurt and happy to hear Jen’s biting words. I’d been missing the excitement that came with Jen having a real man to fuck and, along with that, the possibility of losing her sexually again. That said, I was also glad that there wasn’t a real man in the picture. Jen and I had been playing with fire before. It felt safer and more secure knowing that there wasn’t anyone else that Jen was fucking besides Ben and I. And Ben wasn’t a real man, so he was no threat to me. On the other hand, I was bothered that Ben wasn’t a real man. When I was really horny, I’d convince myself that not only was it bad enough that Jen had to settle for me, I felt like it was especially unfair that her only other sexual partner was someone who she thought was even worse at sex than I am. In those moments, all I wanted was for Jen to replace me and Ben with a real man. To cut both Ben and I off from sex, to kick me out of our marital bed once again, and to once again make me into a eunuch servant. How conflicted is that? To be glad that Jen and I were having sex without the threat of a real man taking that away from me, while at the same time wishing for a real man to come along and replace me?

Jen talking shit to me helped to satisfy both those urges. I still got to have sex with my wife, but I was made to feel like it was only temporary and that at any moment a real man might come along that would make Jen lose interest in me sexually again.

I really hoped that Jen would continue talking talking shit to me as we had sex yesterday. I wanted her to make me feel as inadequate sexually as possible. But, I wanted it all to come from her. I didn’t want to encourage her too much. I wanted it to be 100% honest. Her thoughts. Her words. Her feelings. I wanted to be her emotional punching bag, so to speak. And no matter how cruel she might be, it was my job to be understanding and to comfort her. I braced myself mentally as Jen slid down onto my cock.

Jen didn’t disappoint. She unleashed a torrent of cruelty at me!

“We’re going to go slow, Michael,” she said as she set a slow and gently rocking pace. “I want to talk about Thanksgiving. It’s a tradition for people to say what they’re thankful for. I want to do that right now, with you.”

Jen looked into my eyes with sincerity as she continued. “For one, I’m thankful for the good people in my life. That includes friends and family. And most of all you. I’m thankful for having such a wonderful husband, who I love so much and who is so supportive of me emotionally and financially. You’re so good to me and you’re also putting me through college. I appreciate you so much, baby!”

I saw a hint of mischief appear in Jen’s eyes and I knew that there was a catch to what she was saying and that she was just setting me up before revealing it.

Jen continued to speak. “But, since we’re having sex right now, I want to focus on what I’m thankful for sexually. I’m thankful that I don’t have to sex with you too often. I already have my hands full with mediocre sex from Ben. The two of you put together still don’t add up to one real man when it comes to sex. So that makes sex with you more of a chore if it’s too often. I don’t want sex to be a chore, Michael. Like how it was before I finally managed to manipulate you into letting Brian take over for you in the sex department. Sex with you had become a chore at that point. The biggest sexual chore I ever had to take on was having sex with you on our wedding night. By then, I didn’t want you inside of me at all anymore. But, I took one for the team. I’m thankful though that was the last time that you and I had sex until Brian eventually moved away. I’m thankful that my honeymoon was filled exclusively with sex from the man I actually wanted to be with sexually. With Brian gone, I’m thankful that I have the option to date around and not feel like I’m stuck having sex with only you, with no other options. I’m thankful that I got to spend the summer with Kyle and Brent and be cummed in daily by real men all summer long. I’m thankful that you know your place sexually. I’m thankful that I get compensated financially every time I have sex with you. I’m thankful that we both know that you’re just my sexual backup plan until I find a real man to take your place.”

I was so turned-on that I wasn’t thinking straight. I decided to tempt fate.

“I keep wondering when that’s going to happen,” I said as Jen continued to slowly rock back and forth on my cock.

Jen giggled. “Why? Are you in a hurry to stop having sex with me?”

“God no!” I replied calmly, but firmly. “I love having sex with you! It’s just that I know that any day you might meet someone who has the potential to take my place. Every day I imagine that there are guys checking you out and that any one of them might be a real man who you’d be into.”

“Just because a real man comes along, that doesn’t mean that I’m going to instantly stop having sex with you, Michael. You have nothing to worry about unless things get serious between him and I.”

“Yeah,” I replied. “But, I know that you’re looking. So, every day I wonder if you've met someone.”

Jen giggled again. “That’s a lot hanging over your head, huh? How does that make you feel? Wondering constantly if your days as one of my sexual partners are numbered? Notice how I said ONE of my sexual partners. Ben gets laid more often than you do!” Jen laughed.

“It makes me anxious, I guess,” I replied. “Because I’d miss sex with you. But, it also makes me happy to think about you having great sex again. Even if that means that I might lose my husbandly privileges.”

“Not might!” Jen replied boldly. “Will! You will eventually lose your husbandly privileges again, Michael! The question is when, not if. Not only do I have to find a real man, but I have to find one that that wants an exclusive relationship with a married woman. It won’t be simple. But, it will happen eventually. I just need to put myself out there more, which I haven’t been doing much this semester. I’ve been spending too much time with Ben. But, I’m finding that I don’t really need Ben’s help anymore. I’m on top of the classroom material even without him. He does still help me, but he’s not necessary. Besides, he’s transferring to another school in one more semester. After that I can’t use him as a crutch anymore anyway. Sex with Ben is disposable to me. Just like sex with you is disposable to me.”

Jen started to get angry, but she was still rocking back and forth on my cock. So, there was still a sensuality to her anger.

“I miss amazing sex with real men, Michael!” Jen exclaimed. “I shouldn’t have to settle for either you or Ben! Your penis is so fucking useless, Michael! I can’t believe that it’s inside of me right now! I’m thinking about other men right now, as you’re trying to pretend that you’re something more than a eunuch! But, you are a fucking eunuch, Michael! Just because you have a penis, that doesn’t change anything! It only makes you more of a eunuch! The old-style eunuchs couldn’t fuck because they were missing their privates! You just plain suck at sex! You have a functional set of cock and balls, but they’re fucking useless! Your own wife isn’t into you sexually and is looking forward to replacing you in bed with another man! A real man! That makes you a real eunuch, Michael! Remember how it was your job to serve Brian and I? To make it easier for him and I to be a couple? To not interfere? To be our helper? To make it as easy as possible for him and I to live as a couple? A real couple! You were my husband, but not my lover! Brian was both my boyfriend and my lover! Think about it! Who did I fall asleep to and wake up to every day? Who did I give myself 100% to sexually? If a stranger had spied on our household, who would they have thought I’m in a committed relationship with? You or Brian? We both know the answer to that question, Michael! It wasn’t make believe. Brian and I were a real couple! The make believe part was us putting on an act for our friends and family that you and I were still a normal couple. It was Brian and I that were the couple and you were our friend, roommate, servant, and helper! Yes, you were still my husband and I still loved you just as much as ever, but Brian and I were the couple! It just wasn’t something that society would let us be open about! There was no option to tell friends and family that I was still in love with you, but that I wasn’t into you sexually anymore. To tell them that I was now in love and in a committed relationship with your best friend and that he had taken your place in bed and that you had moved into the study. There was no way to explain to people that none of this meant that you and I were getting a divorce and to assure them that the three of us were happy with our arrangement! So we never tried explaining. Especially since we had it hanging over our heads that it was all just temporary. Why go to the trouble of explaining something like that when it’ll just be over in a few months? But, that secrecy still holds me back to this day! I wear this wedding ring every day and that’s already a cock block! Even if a guy comes along who’s interested, I still need to be ready to tell that guy a half-true story about how you and I are a normal married couple, but you’re open-minded and are okay with me fooling around on while I’m in college. If I meet a real man who is interested in dating me and not just fucking me, the dating has to be in secret from friends and family. But, I want to be able to go out on real dates without worrying if I’m seen by certain friends or by family members! There are so many conditions, that it’s like what’s the point in trying?”

At no point during all of this did Jen stop rocking back and forth on my cock. As angry as she seemed and as much as her voice was raised, she also seemed turned on by being so blunt with me. Like it made her feel good sexually to tell me off.

I was in such a haze that I might have agreed to just about anything at that point. But, Jen wasn’t asking for anything. All the same, I decided to offer. I couldn’t help myself.

“You’re right that we’re not in a position to make some big coming out speech to all of our close friends and family,” I said. “But who says we have to go out of our way to tell them anything? Also, I never said that you had to date guys secretly. If a guy asks you out on a date and you want to go, just treat it like a real date. Chances are none of our close friends and relatives will see you out. But, if they do, how will they know that it’s a date and that you’re not just spending time with a friend? Unless you’re making out with another guy in front of a group of our close friends and family, I don’t expect anyone to confront us about you having a social life. But, don’t be afraid to be close, to hold hands, to exchange an occasional kiss with another guy in public. If you don’t see any of our close friends and family around, then chances are no one’s watching. If someone sees something and says something, I guess we’ll have to deal with it then. But, I feel like it’s probably not going to come to that. Anyway, it’s not something that I think we should worry about. As far as the wedding ring, just go ahead and take it off. If you want to wear it, then wear it with a chain around your neck. Or don’t wear it at all. I don’t want you to feel negative about your wedding ring. So if it makes you happier to take it off, then take it off and leave it off so that guys find you more approachable. As far telling a half-truth to prospective guys, I think the problem is more in the presentation than it is in being 100% truthful. There’s such a thing as too much information. Especially when you’re just meeting someone. I have an idea actually! I know that I got offended before when you once suggested that I’m more like a brother to you rather than a lover. But, maybe that’s what you need to tell guys. Just tell them that you and I are basically more like a brother and sister who are roommates than we are a normal married couple. Tell them that we get along great and plan on staying married, but that we’re giving each other space while you’re in college. Tell them that you don’t have to ask my permission or seek my approval. Just say that we talked about it already and decided that it would be silly for a sister to ask her brother/roommate for permission about who to date. Most of all, don’t be weird about any of it. If you act like it’s no big deal, then the guy is less likely to treat it like a big deal. I can’t promise you that it will work on all guys, but I think it’ll take some of the pressure off them and off of you. And it’s not exactly a lie, is it?”

Jen was no longer angry. She was smiling and then she giggled. “Whatever you say, brother!”

The slow rocking back and forth on my cock continued. I could tell that Jen had gotten more and more aroused though.

“Your penis is fucking useless, Michael,” she continued, with a happy wicked smile. “Can I tell that to guys too?”

“If you want,” I replied.

“Who wants to fuck their brother anyway, right?” Jen joked with a laugh. “The new year is coming up soon! This could be my New Year’s resolution! To be more open and to make a point of finding a real man!”

“And even if you don’t find someone to be serious with, at least you’ll be getting great sex and not just the mediocre sex that I give you.” I responded.

“That’s true,” Jen said with a wicked grin. “But, I’ll be looking for a replacement for you, Michael. Even if I don’t find him right away, I’ll still be looking! And not just half-heartedly. My goal is to completely replace you sexually again with a real man! When it finally happens, which it will, you’ll be helpless to do anything about it! Imagine yourself back to sleeping in the study, in a sexless marriage! Imagine there’s a new man of the house who I belong to sexually. He fulfills all of my sexual needs. It never occurs to me to ever have sex with you any longer. The thought no longer enters my mind, not even for a moment. It’s gross to even think about it! Having sex with you would be like having sex with my own brother! It’s a total no-no! You’d be living like as a eunuch again. Your useless cock and balls retired. Back to being my backup plan, with no hope of every having sex with your wife again until things eventually end naturally between her and her lover. Not knowing when that might be. Weeks, months, years? Having no say in the matter and being expected to help make the relationship last as long as possible. It would be your job to help sustain me and my lover’s couplehood. Your job to try to prolong your own denial and humiliation!”

Jen was really getting worked up and the rocking had gotten much more intense! I could tell that she was going to O soon!

Jen continued talking shit. “Your job would be to spare me from your useless cock and balls for as long as possible! To help me to hang on to the real man who’s taken your place in our marital bed! That’ll be your fucking job!”

Jen started to O and I let myself cum as well! It was amazing! Fucked up, but amazing! Then, something weird happened. The talking shit continued even after we had both orgasmed.

Jen spoke as I held her. “That was amazing!” she said. “I don’t know if the talking shit was too much for you, but I can’t bring myself to care right about now. I know you fucking enjoyed that as much as I did! Even if it hurts your feelings, I need you to accept that those weren’t just words. That’s how I really feel! We both want it! We both want you to be replaced sexually! I never fantasize about making love to you anymore, Michael! I only fantasize about being with other men and about never having sex with you again! I know that at some point in the future we’ll have to go back to a normal sex life. We can’t keep up this craziness forever. We want to start a family at some point and I don’t want our kids to be exposed to anything that might be toxic for them. But, that’s a bridge we’ll have to cross when we get to it. For now, I just want to date around and to actively seek out a guy to take your place full-time in bed! I don’t even want to wait for guys to approach me! I want to actively search! I’m tired of waiting around! I need to go out and get what I want! And you fucking want it to! Did you hear yourself? Take off my wedding ring? Tell guys you’re like a brother to me? That’s literally what you just fucking suggested to me! You even said that I can tell them how useless your penis is to me! Those aren’t the words of a husband who wants to have sex with his wife!”

At first I felt really terrible as Jen spoke, but then I started to get aroused even if my penis didn’t immediately show it. But, then it did start to show. I started to get hard again.

“Look at you!” Jen said. “You just came inside of me and you’re already getting hard again hearing me tell you how badly I want to replace you sexually. How I want to go out of my way to make it happen! Doesn’t that just prove my point?”

“Yes and no,” I replied truthfully. “I want us to have sex. But, I also want you to replace me sexually with a real man. I know that sounds like a contradiction. But, it’s not. I love having sex with you! But, when you had replaced me with Brian, that was even better! I missed having sex with you every single day that you and Brian were exclusive. But, I was also turned on by what we were doing. And I felt even more sexually fulfilled by what we were doing than if you and I had actually been having sex. It was more sexually fulfilling to me that you were exclusive with Brian. It was a 24/7 turn-on that I couldn’t get away from and didn’t want to get away from. I liked feeling helpless to do anything about it. It made it real. It was something that you came up with and I was manipulated into agreeing to it and I was also manipulated into giving up having a say in any of it. You truly became 100% Brian’s sexually. And even though I say I was manipulated into agreeing to it, the manipulation only made it hotter for me! The more it was something that you really wanted, the more I wanted it! Deep down inside I wanted you to manipulate me into it! I know that now, in hindsight. I’m grateful that you did it. And I guess that I never properly thanked you for it. For giving me the best sexual experience that I’ve ever had in my entire life! But, unless we’re saying naughty things to each other during sex, it’s weird to tell my own wife thank you for tricking me into giving up sex. Thank you for replacing me with another man. Thank you for giving you and I what we both really want sexually. To thank you for making that possible. I didn’t know that I wanted it to go as far as it did when we started. But, you pushed my boundaries until you got what you wanted. And since I know now that it’s what I wanted to, maybe now is the time to finally say thank you for real, outside of pillow talk. So, thank you.”

Jen smiled a beautiful smile at me. “That’s so beautiful, Michael!” she said. “Maybe we really needed this. A real conversation about what we want. Outside of sex play, I mean. So we have an understanding then? We both want me to find a real man to replace you with?”

“Yes,” I replied. “But, I want it to be for real that you’re giving up sex with me to be exclusive with him. I want us to still have sex for now until you find someone to be serious with. Then, when you meet the right guy, is when I want you to give up having sex with me. And, when it finally does happen, I’d like him to know that you’re giving up sex with me to be exclusive with him. Even if you tell him ahead of time how useless my penis is to you and how I’m like a brother to you, when the time comes for the two of you to agree to being exclusive, I want you to tell him, and for him to really know, that you’re giving up sex with me to be exclusive with him. I want him to accept that you and I are planning on staying married, but to also have the assurance that he’s your lover and not me and that I’m no threat to him. I want him to behave just as any boyfriend in a committed relationship would and to disregard the fact that you and I are married as having any relevance to the two of you being a couple. I know that’s a lot to ask for. And I don’t know how easy it will be to find a guy like that. But, I think there’s probably a college student out there, who’s also a real man, who would be open minded to having a girlfriend who’s married. We can at least try to find him, if this is what we both really want. College is when people are most likely to experiment with weird stuff, right?”

“Yeah, it is.” Jen smiled triumphamtly. “Fuck New Year’s! I can start on my resolution early! I can’t wait to retire your useless fucking penis, Michael! It is what I want! Enough fantasy! Let’s make this a reality, brother! Or should I call you roommate? Platonic Friend? Backup plan? Eunuch cuckold? Just remember, there will be no backing out once you’re replaced. You might miss sex with me when you finally get replaced, Michael, but I won’t! Not at all! Not for a moment!”

“I know. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Just make sure that my replacement knows it to.”

“Oh, he’ll know.” Jen giggled. “I’ll remind him regularly that he’s my sexual partner and not you. Assure him that I don’t miss sex with you at all. Until he no longer needs any reminders and assurances. I’ll make sure that he’s 100% confident that he’s my boyfriend for real. At that point, if anything, he’ll remind you that you’ve been replaced! In the way that he looks at me like a boyfriend looks at his girlfriend and also in the way he looks at you as our platonic roommate and sometimes servant. In the way he holds me and kisses me right in front of you with no regard that he’s kissing a wife in front of her husband. In the cute nicknames he has for me. In the way he touches my body sensually in front of you, as though my body is exclusively for him to enjoy! And also in the noises that you hear from the bedroom that you once shared with me! And in the way that he makes love to me on my birthday, your birthday, Valentine’s Day, our wedding anniversary, with no mention that a husband is supposed to be able to make love with his wife on those days. Those special days are his days, just like every other day of the year!”

Jen saw that I was hard as a rock again and giggled. “I don’t want you inside of me again so soon, but if you have an ten extra bucks I’ll jerk you off real quick.”

I quickly retrieved ten dollars and gave them to Jen. She giggled as she jerked me off.

Today, when Jen and I were both fully clothed, as I was driving her to campus for a study date with Ben, she brought the topic up again.

"Remember what we talked about yesterday, Michael? We're still in agreement, right?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Okay," Jen continued. "But, now that our clothes are on and we're away from the apartment, I want to make sure you understand and agree that it's not just pillow talk."

"I notice that you're not wearing your wedding ring," I replied.

"It's right here around my neck," Jen replied as she pulled out the ring and the chain it hung on from underneath her sweater.

"I guess it's not just pillow talk then," I replied.

"And you're okay with that, Michael?" Jen asked pleadingly, but sternly.

"I'm sorry," I answered. "I didn't mean to be a mystery. Yes, we're on the same page. We both want you to find a real man to replace me with. You're going to actively start looking. I mean, we're going to actively start looking. It's a team effort. It's what we both want. It's crazy that you always have to think about real men and about replacing me sexually to get off when we have sex! Of course you should find a real man to replace me with and live out your fantasy! You're in college. We don't have kids yet and won't for at least a few years. If now isn't the time to do this, then when? The experience with Brian was so great! So fulfilling for the both of us! As much as I enjoy having sex with you, I really do feel genuinely bad that you have to settle for Ben and I after such a great experience! Seriously! I feel guilty that you're having sex with me instead of with Brian or Kyle or Brent! Go out and find a real man to replace me with sexually, Jen! I want you to!"

"Okay," Jen replied. "It won't happen overnight, but I'm going to seriously start looking. And for now we'll still have sex at $40 a pop. When I do stop having sex with you altogether, it will be for another man. And I'll make sure that he knows. I promise. It's your fantasy too, not just mine. How fucking lucky are we that we basically have the exact same fantasy?"

"Pretty lucky!" I answered truthfully, not revealing any of my fear and doubts.

"I love you, Michael."

"I love you too."

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:25 pm

Wow, great update, you are sure on the rollercoaster ride now!

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:03 pm

Given how hot Jen is and now that she is actively on the hunt, I'm sure this is going to happen soon. I don't think you have any chance to back down now. This time it wasn't just pillow talk from the little head.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Fantastic post, this really is one of the most 'go to' threads right now!
Can't wait for the next post...

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:27 pm

Who said that " Some men, are their own worst enemy"? You give new meaning to the words "self destructive".

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:47 pm

Since this is in the library, I take solace in the hope that this is fiction. Don’t misunderstand, I enjoy reading the thread, but it goes so far past extreme that it just has to end badly. It’s bat shit crazy, but please continue.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Ky_Da wrote:Since this is in the library, I take solace in the hope that this is fiction. Don’t misunderstand, I enjoy reading the thread, but it goes so far past extreme that it just has to end badly. It’s bat shit crazy, but please continue.
Way back on Page 6 (January 3, 2016) I posted:
Unbelievable. Good fiction.

But that's what the Library Forum is for.
22 pages later and I still haven't changed my mind.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:57 am

Well Michael, It sounds like Jenn is going to fuck you over BIG TIME, in a cuckold kind of way, Not only is she looking for a REAL MAN to replace you sexually , but she also wants to replace you in your own bed. She wants to date in the open so that anybody will be able to see her out with a man, not her husband. She wants you to be her adoring, encouraging and faithful eunuch servant.

it sounds like you both have defined what each is looking for, you have both agreed that this is what you both want, and now you have decided to actively pursue this lifestyle with zeal.

Good luck and look forward to hearing from you soon.

katt
Virgin

Unread post by katt » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:22 am

After a long period in the doldrums, seems your relationship is about to kick into gear again. Looking forward to hearing how things develop.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:57 pm

Quote:

"You were my husband, but not my lover! Brian was both my boyfriend and my lover! Think about it! Who did I fall asleep to and wake up to every day? Who did I give myself 100% to sexually? If a stranger had spied on our household, who would they have thought I’m in a committed relationship with? You or Brian? We both know the answer to that question, Michael! It wasn’t make believe. Brian and I were a real couple! The make believe part was us putting on an act for our friends and family that you and I were still a normal couple. It was Brian and I that were the couple and you were our friend, roommate, servant, and helper! Yes, you were still my husband and I still loved you just as much as ever, but Brian and I were the couple! It just wasn’t something that society would let us be open about!"

have you thought about, or discussed, any ways in which a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship might be made to feel/be even more real next time? Have you or Jen come up with any ideas. it would be great to discuss this and it would be great if you mention it here!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:08 am

Checking in every other day for an update!