It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
excitedcuckold
Experienced

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:10 pm

Sorry for not updating sooner. It started to look like this thread was going to turn into another argument over whether Jen and I even value our marriage, so I just tuned out for a bit. Anyhow, some negative stuff that was said on here recently seems to have vanished. So, whatever.

Besides, it was starting to look at first like the whole spring break thing was a big failure.

Jen, Derek, Josh, and Trish flew out Saturday. As I explained, it was a shared room arrangement. Two full-sized beds. It was going to be Derek and Jen in one bed and Josh and Trish in the other.

Except that it turned out that Derek's ex-girlfriend was down there too. She's booked a separate flight and hotel room with her friends. Which normally wouldn't be a big deal, I suppose. But, it turned out to be a big deal in this case. Derek's ex had booked the trip for herself as a surprise. The plan being to get back together with Derek. I guess Derek still has feelings for his ex. When she contacted him, he didn't want to blow it as far as getting back together. That meant that Jen and Derek had to put the breaks on things. Derek went so far as to ask Jen to keep it on the down low that he and Jen had been fucking/dating. Derek even rearranged the sleeping arrangements. Jen and Trish together in one bed. Derek and Josh in the other. It would look innocent that way. Just some friends sharing a room together on spring break. Jen could still tag along and be a part of the group. No hard feelings.

Jen didn't make a scene. She went along with it, but she was miserable. I offered to buy her a plane ticket back home so she didn't have to be stuck for the whole week. She nearly took me up on it. But, even though Allison isn't down there with Jen, Allison figured out a way to help.

Allison told Jen that skipping out on the rest of spring break is basically Jen punishing herself for no reason. Allison has some friends vacationing in the same city as Jen. Allison sent out some text messages and arranged for Jen to share a hotel room with a couple of single guys - Kyle and Brent. I was worried about the idea of Jen sharing a room with strangers, especially two single men. But, Jen had actually met both Kyle and Brent before and Allison vouched for the both of them.

Anyhow, Kyle and Brent are sharing a hotel suite with a king-sized bed. The two of them definitely forked out more money than normal for college students on spring break. The suite has a separate living room with a sofa bed. Interestingly, Kyle and Brent were sharing the king-sized bed even though one of them could have been using the sofa bed in the living room. Jen explained that Kyle and Brent are best friends and that the point of the suite wasn't to give each of them their own space, it was to make it easier to bring spring-breakers of the opposite sex back to the room. That's when privacy would be needed.

Regardless, Kyle and Brent went ahead and offered up the sofa bed to Jen. Jen was worried that she was intruding. But, Kyle and Brent said that there was no guarantee that they were getting laid anyway, so they felt better putting the sofa bed to good use by helping Jen out.

So, on Monday Jen moved out of the hotel room that she was sharing with Derek, Trish, and Josh. And she moved in with Kyle and Brent.

I felt bad that things ended with Derek the way that they did, but I was glad that Jen still had a chance at having some fun being a college student away on spring break.

On Monday night Jen slept in the sofa bed. On Tuesday, she texted me. Here's what that exchange looked like.

Jen: "That sofa bed is fucking awful!"

Me: "Not comfy?"

Jen: "Not at all. :/"

Some time passed. Jen sent me some text updates about hanging out in Florida with Kyle and Brent. All innocent stuff. But, later she texted me again.

Jen: "I'm sharing the king bed with Kyle and Brent tonight."

Me: "For real?"

Jen: "Yep."

Me: "Seriously though? I mean if you're in bed with them, they might wanna try something."

Jen: "I hope so! They're both hot as fuck!"

Me: "Wow! Condoms though, right?"

Jen: "I have a bunch with me that I was going to use with Derek. I saw that Kyle and Brent brought some too just in case they got laid on spring break. Which hopefully they will tonight. Ha ha!"

Me: "You're amazing!"

Jen: "Don't congratulate me yet. Just wish me luck."

Me: "Good luck!"

On Wednesday morning, Jen messaged me.

Jen: "Guess whose wife was in a threesome with two hot guys last night?"

Me: "Mine?"

Jen: "Fuck yeah! Btw, they both have big dicks. Just thought you'd wanna know. Oh, and they both know how to fuck way better than you."

Me: "Are you just saying that because you think that's what I want to hear? Not that I mind. Ha ha!"

Jen: "Lol. No. They definitely fuck better than you."

Me: "Well, there's still a few days left of spring break. Make the most of it!"

Jen: "Oh, I will! ;)"

So, yeah, Jen fucked the both of them again last night! She even sent me the following message today.

Jen: "This shit is so fucking hot! Walking around naked in a hotel room I'm sharing with two hot guys! Them making out with me and feeling on me at will. Taking turns fucking me! It's like I belong to them for the week. I even told them that I totally fucking belong to them this week! Spring break is the best! Thank you for encouraging me to go!"

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:58 pm

So fun had by all. Any chance Jenn will see these two guys at home?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:43 pm

excitedcuckold wrote: I even told them that I totally fucking belong to them this week! Spring break is the best! Thank you for encouraging me to go!"
Wives know best :lol: :lol:

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:38 am

Thanks for the update Michael. Jen is certainly getting the full College experience! I hope you have time to bring us up to date once Jen gets back and tells you more about her experience this week.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:34 am

Soooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:42 am

great update. can't wait to hear about the rest of the week, it just keeps getting better and better

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Thank you to everyone for the support! :D

Anyhow, Jen flew back home on Saturday. She was exhausted and just wanted to rest. There was no sex Saturday night. Not even any talk of sex. We had Sunday morning to ourselves though. By then, Jen was well-rested and was in the mood for being naughty.

We were laying in bed, making out.

"Sorry I wasn't in the mood for anything last night," Jen said to me sweetly.

"It's okay," I replied. "I know you were tired. And probably all worn out from Kyle and Brent."

"Yes and no," Jen answered.

"Okay," I responded. "In what way yes and in what way no?"

"Well, I was having lots of sex while I was away! And I was tired in general from the trip. But, I could have gone for more sex with Kyle and Brent easily! That shit was addictive! Both of them fuck way better than you. And I was getting with the both of them like twice a day! They were so fucking horny! And so was I! It was fucking amazing! Being fucked from behind while there was another man's dick in my mouth! Being felt on and fucked by two hot, horny guys like they fucking owned my body! Belonging to them for the week! And getting great, mind blowing sex from them when we weren't out and about just having fun in Florida. It was a great fucking vacation! And I wasn't quite ready to go back to fucking your useless eunuch cuckold penis just yet last night."

"But you are now?" I asked.

"Not really," Jen said with a wicked smile and a giggle. "But, I'll settle for some adequate sex with my husband, since Kyle and Brent aren't here to plow me with their humongous cocks!"

I was so worked up hearing Jen talk about Kyle and Brent. I also liked the way that she was talking shit to me. The cuckold talk was so fucking hot!

"At least you'll get to feel what it's like to be cummed inside again when we fuck," I pointed out. "Kyle and Brent wore condoms each time, right?"

I was hoping for a witty comeback from Jen and she didn't disappoint!

"Ugh! Lucky me! I get to have some useless eunuch cuckold sperm shoot up inside me!" Jen shot back with a wicked grin. "Yeah, they wore condoms. But I'd gladly take either Kyle or Brent's sperm over yours, cuckold! I was just being a good girl and playing safe. Don't think it's because I want your sperm more than theirs. It's definitely the other way around!"

Hearing that just totally set me over the edge! I started feeling on Jen even harder and we started making out more intensely! We were completely naked in a bit and I was thrusting my cock into Jen's wet pussy! The cuckold talk didn't stop though.

"How's that for a useless eunuch cuckold penis!" I exclaimed as I fucked my wife.

"Adequate," Jen replied, panting. "It's just about adequate. About as good as a cuckold can do! Not like a real man though."

So I fucked Jen even more intensely! I could tell that she was going to O soon!

"Are Kyle and Brent real men?" I asked as I came close to cumming.

"Fuck yeah, they are!" Jen exclaimed!

"Are you gonna keep getting with them now that you're back from spring break?" I asked, wishing that the answer was yes.

"Fuck yeah, I am!" Jen exclaimed! "Real sex from real men! I'm not gonna pass that shit up! Real fucking sex from real fucking men!!!"

Jen started to O! As soon as she did, I let myself cum too. It felt great!

We snuggled afterward. Jen had some school work and studying to catch up on before classes started back up Monday. She got to work on that Sunday afternoon and then met up with Ben for a study date that evening. The two of them ended up having sex. When Jen told me, she reminded me that I'm still a better lay than Ben. But then she also reminded me that I'm still not as good as either Kyle or Brent. I can live with that though. ;)

So, as I'm typing this, Jen is having another study date with Ben! Plus, Jen is hanging out with Kyle and Brent tomorrow after class! It's good to be me! :cool:

ballextender3209
Experienced

Unread post by ballextender3209 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Wow! Great update thanks!

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:03 pm

Do Kyle and Brent know that Jen is married and about your cuckold wishes?

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:20 am

excitedcuckold wrote: "Are Kyle and Brent real men?" I asked as I came close to cumming.

"Are you gonna keep getting with them now that you're back from spring break?" I asked, wishing that the answer was yes.

"Fuck yeah, I am!" Jen exclaimed! "Real sex from real men! I'm not gonna pass that shit up! Real fucking sex from real fucking men!!!"

Jen is having another study date with Ben! Plus, Jen is hanging out with Kyle and Brent tomorrow after class! It's good to be me! :cool:
What every cuck loves to hear Maybe Jen should go bareback with Kyle, Brent and Ben :D Great update
Last edited by mickle on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:16 am

uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff very hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing ;) ;) ;)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:17 am

mickle wrote:
excitedcuckold wrote: "Are Kyle and Brent real men?" I asked as I came close to cumming.

Jen is having another study date with Ben! Plus, Jen is hanging out with Kyle and Brent tomorrow after class! It's good to be me! :cool:
What every cuck loves to hear Maybe Jan should go bareback with Kyle, Brent and Ben :D Great update
Or just barebacking with Kyle and Breant ;)

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Would Jen be up for a DP with these two guys?

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:46 am

WOW, excellent update.

Sounds like Jen in definitely in the swing of this hot wife /cuckold thing you guys have going on. You really get off on hearing her adventures with her dates, i'll bet you would like to be with them and watch you hot little wife being taken by her 2 new studs. Maybe she can invite them to your apartment and have them in your bed while you sleep in the den. Then she can come to you and let you lick her pussy clean.

Maybe they are young enough and horny enough that maybe they would be into some experimentation. Maybe there could be a 2 on one wrestling match and Jen would get to pick her prize for her new studs. For example, you would have to wear your chastity device for one month while she freely gives herself to her studs and you service them at her direction.

Just thinking, and looking forward to your next entry.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:41 am

ballextender3209 wrote:Wow! Great update thanks!
Thanks for the support!
viking53 wrote:Do Kyle and Brent know that Jen is married and about your cuckold wishes?
They know that Jen is married. As far as the whole cuckold thing, I doubt either of them have even heard the word cuckold. Jen told them that she and I have an arrangement where it's cool for Jen to see other guys while she's in college.
mickle wrote:What every cuck loves to hear Maybe Jen should go bareback with Kyle, Brent and Ben :D Great update
Thanks for the support! It's hot to think about, but I'm glad that Jen has been sticking to our agreement as far as condoms go. I like that she's playing safe. Plus, it's pretty cool that I'm the only one who gets to fuck her bareback for now. That said, I am pretty sure that Ben would agree to go get tested and to not screw around with other girls if Jen asked. Also, Jen told me that Ben hasn't been having sex with anyone except her anyways. But, I don't think Jen is all that interested in going bareback with Ben. :|
OOAA wrote:uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff very hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing ;) ;) ;)
You're very welcome! :D
Lensman2000 wrote:Would Jen be up for a DP with these two guys?
She already has. One guy fucking her in her pussy while the other fucks her in the mouth. If you're talking about other kinds of DP, I really doubt it.
poppag wrote:WOW, excellent update.

Sounds like Jen in definitely in the swing of this hot wife /cuckold thing you guys have going on. You really get off on hearing her adventures with her dates, i'll bet you would like to be with them and watch you hot little wife being taken by her 2 new studs. Maybe she can invite them to your apartment and have them in your bed while you sleep in the den. Then she can come to you and let you lick her pussy clean.

Maybe they are young enough and horny enough that maybe they would be into some experimentation. Maybe there could be a 2 on one wrestling match and Jen would get to pick her prize for her new studs. For example, you would have to wear your chastity device for one month while she freely gives herself to her studs and you service them at her direction.

Just thinking, and looking forward to your next entry.
I won't lie. Your ideas are hot as fuck! If Jen had Kyle and Brent over to our place, that would be pretty amazing! Not sure that something like that would actually happen though. I'll admit that I'm hard right now imagining the idea of Kyle and Brent wresting me. Two on one with no chance of me winning! Jen picking the prize! But, I haven't even met Kyle and Brent in person yet. So, it's a long shot to imagine that it would ever get to the point of a wrestling match.

Anyhow, here are some updates:

Thursday March 30, 2017:

Jen and Ben had their study date that evening. They has sex, of course.

-------------------------------

Friday March 31, 2017:

Jen met up with Kyle and Brent after class. They went out for food and then went back to Kyle and Brent's place. Jen texted me to let me know what they were up to and also texted me Kyle and Brent's address so that I wouldn't worry. I also got the following message from Jen later that evening: "Hey. Just had sex with Kyle and Brent. Kinda tired. We're gonna watch a movie and then I'm gonna spend the night here. That okay?"

It was kind of hot how Jen wasn't so much asking for my permission, but was simply telling me her intentions and making sure I was on-board. I replied: "That's fine. Have fun! Let me know if you need a ride home in the morning."

Jen texted back: "Thanks. Either Kyle or Brent will give me a ride. Might have them drop me off at campus so I can stop at the library. I'll let you know. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," I texted back.

I caught some sleep Friday night, but I couldn't stop thinking about how Jen was spending the night with Kyle and Brent.

----------------------------------

Saturday April 1, 2017:

When Jen came home the next day, I took her straight into the bedroom and we started making out. We were soon naked and I was feeling on her and eating her out!

"Wanna hear about last night while you eat me out?" Jen asked.

"Definitely!" I replied eagerly and then went back to licking Jen's pussy.

"Kyle and Brent have a two bedroom apartment. Both of them have king beds in their rooms. The three of us fucked in Kyle's room. I missed having their cocks inside of me and couldn't wait to feel them inside me once again. But, there was foreplay first. I was taking turns sucking them while they were both feeling on me. They both ate me out for a bit too. Eventually Kyle put me on all fours. He slid a condom on and fucked me from behind while Brent stood by the bed and fucked me in the mouth. Brent wanted to save cumming for actual sex though, so he backed off for a bit. Kyle put me in missionary and pounded me until we both O'd. As soon as Kyle pulled out, Brent slid on a condom and put his cock in me. He started off slow and my body started feeling like I might get to O again. I got him to lay on his back, with me on top, and started to grind him. I O'd again. As soon as I did, Brent flipped me on my stomach and shoved his cock into my pussy from behind and fucked me hard and fast until he came! It was fucking amazing! After we cleaned up, we watched a movie and then went to sleep. The three of us slept together in Brent's room, since his sheets weren't messed up. I slept in the middle. The three of us fucked again this morning. Lazy morning sex. But, it was still way the fuck better than sex with you, Michael. It feels so good being fucked by real men!"

The sex talk was driving me crazy! I stopped eating Jen out and slid my cock inside of her.

"You should compare me to them while I'm fucking you," I said as I started to fuck my wife. "Let me know how I rate."

"Not even close!" Jen replied as I fucked her. "Kyle and Brent are real men with real cocks! Not like you with your useless eunuch cuckold penis. I'm thinking about Kyle and Brent right now as you're fucking me. When I O, it's gonna because I'm fantasizing about their cocks. You're penis is just a dildo to help me get off while I imagine myself with real men. Just a dildo to hold me over in between fucking real men!"

"This dildo is going to fucking cum in you!" I replied as I fucked Jen even harder.

"Useless eunuch cuckold sperm," Jen replied. "I'm going to imagine that it's Kyle and Brent's cum inside of me. Real sperm from real men. Your cum is just a substitute, since I'm being a good girl and can't have real men's sperm inside of me. Just a toy substitute. A fucking prop!"

Jen was starting to O! I started to fuck her more intensely as she did.

"Close your eyes and imagine it's Kyle and Brent's sperm shooting inside of you," I said. "Pretend that you don't have to settle for my eunuch sperm."

Jen's eyes were closed as she O'd really hard. I came inside of my wife knowing that she was imagining someone else's sperm inside of her. Not just from one other guy, but from two! It was so fucking hot!

As I held Jen in bed afterwards, she thanked me. "Thank you, Michael," she said. "That was great!"

"I thought sex with me was only adequate," I joked.

"It is," Jen replied sincerely. "But, what we did just now is more than regular husband-wife sex. It wasn't really your penis that made it great. I think we both know that."

"I know," I replied. "I was just a masturbatory aid," I said jokingly.

Jen giggled and then replied, "Yeah, basically. Thanks for being a good masturbatory aid, baby!"

It was twisted to have that sort of pillow talk, but it also felt so good at the same time.

---------------------------

Sunday April 2, 2017 through Thursday April 7:

Jen was hard at work with her studies. She made some time to hang out with Allison and also made time for more study dates with Ben. There was time for just the two of us also. We had sex a couple times during the week with no cuckold talk. It was nice, but I was totally fantasizing about Jen being with Kyle and Brent.

I wished that Jen had spent some time with Kyle and Brent during the week, but Jen is being serious about her school work. Plus, Kyle and Brent are seniors and have a lot on their plates too when it comes to college.

----------------------------

Friday April 7, 2017:

Jen got together with Kyle and Brent again. This time she was prepared to spend the night and brought an overnight bag with her.

-----------------------------

Saturday April 8, 2017:

Jen and Ben are partners for a project in one of their classes. It's due Monday. They spent Saturday working on the project together. To my surprise, Jen decided to spend the night with Ben in his dorm room.

Two nights in a row without my wife. Knowing that each night she was having sex, but not with me. It was hot and exciting, but it also made me anxious and a little bit angsty. I couldn't complain though. This was what I wanted. For Jen to be a normal college student, free to do as she pleases so long as she sticks with the bare minimum conditions we agreed to.

------------------------------

Sunday April 9, 2017:

Jen messaged me. She and Ben are just about done with their project. I'm looking forward to seeing my wife and hearing more about her weekend! :D

sparky1480
Virgin

Unread post by sparky1480 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:44 am

Can't wait to hear about the weekend, Jen is awesome you are a lucky cuck

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:10 pm

OMG this is sooo f-in hot!!!

Try this one. If she gets at least a 3.0 for the semester, she gets to go live with Kyle and Brent for 2 weeks. If everyone is staying at school for the summer, offer her this.... if she gets a 3.25 for the semester, she gets her 2 weeks living with the boys, Kyle and Brent get her exclusive for the summer, and she can stay with them as much as she chooses for the summer.

That should further stoke her desire to study! lol
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:45 pm

sparky1480 wrote:Can't wait to hear about the weekend, Jen is awesome you are a lucky cuck
Thanks! I do feel pretty lucky! :D
wingman wrote:OMG this is sooo f-in hot!!!

Try this one. If she gets at least a 3.0 for the semester, she gets to go live with Kyle and Brent for 2 weeks. If everyone is staying at school for the summer, offer her this.... if she gets a 3.25 for the semester, she gets her 2 weeks living with the boys, Kyle and Brent get her exclusive for the summer, and she can stay with them as much as she chooses for the summer.

That should further stoke her desire to study! lol
It's a hot idea! I'm not sure that Jen moving in with Kyle and Brent is something that any of them want. They all need to study and there's no school work going on when the three of them are together (if you know what I mean). ;) Plus, I'd miss Jen. As far as the summer thing, neither Kyle or Brent are locals. So I'm guessing that once summer rolls around, the both of them will be gone for good. I could be wrong. Maybe they'll stick around for the summer. But, I doubt it. Such a hot idea though!!! :D

-----------------

Anyhow, I have another update!

When Jen got home Sunday, things got kinky right away! She led me into the bedroom and made me take my clothes off! She made may lay on my back in bed and then she tied me to the bed and blindfolded me! If you all remember, this is how Jen used to go about locking me in chastity. So that's what I was expecting! It was no surprise then when I felt ice on my cock and then felt my cock start to go numb. When the blindfold came off, there I was locked in my chastity device. Jen was naked. She sat down next to me in bed, but kept me tied up. She propped my head up with a pillow.

"Wanna see something cool?" Jen asked with a wicked smile.

"Sure," I replied as I slowly started to feel my cock again. It was pressing against the chastity cage.

Jen pulled out her cell phone and started playing me videos. There were no faces. But, I knew what I was watching. I was watching videos of Kyle and Brent fucking my wife. I even got to see videos of Jen having sex with Ben. My cock was swelling up against my chastity cage, but there was nowhere for it to go. I was so fucking horny!

As the videos played, Jen would throw in commentary like "See how much better Kyle and Brent are at sex than you!" Or "Ben isn't as good a lay as you, but with Kyle and Brent in the picture now, I don't really need your useless eunuch cuckold penis anymore, do I?"

There wasn't that much video footage on Jen's phone. But, it was more than enough to make me crazy! In a good way, of course.

"Thanks for showing those to me," I said sincerely.

"You're welcome," Jen said with a wicked smile. "So, should I bother letting you fuck me?" she asked teasingly.

"Yep," I responded. "You totally should."

"But, I'm basically like a single college girl and you're like my gay college roommate bestie. It's fun sharing my stories and videos with you. But, remind me again why we need to have sex?"

Jen's teasing was brutal, but so fucking hot!

"We don't need to have sex," I replied.

"We don't?" Jen replied with a raised eyebrow and a wicked smile.

"Nope," I answered. "I mean you're obviously getting your needs met elsewhere. And you had sex with three guys so far this weekend. So, I know you don't need to have sex with me. And if you're all worn out and aren't up for sex with me right now, I understand. But, I would like to have sex with you if you have the energy for it."

"Oh, I have the energy for sex!" Jen shot back with a grin. "But, what if I just don't want to have sex with you? Think you could talk me into it? Change my mind?"

So, Jen wanted me to talk her into having sex with me. I was horny as fuck, so I definitely wanted to talk her into it. I just wasn't sure what she wanted to hear just then.

"Wouldn't it be fun to have four guys in one weekend?" I asked confidently.

"Oh, that's not gonna work on me right now!" Jen retorted with a giggle.

"So what will?" I asked.

"Well," Jen responded. "None of the other three guys I fucked this weekend had to ask me for sex or talk me into it. I think it would be funny and pretty fucking naughty if my own husband had to fucking beg and plead for it. Beg and plead for a mercy fuck!"

Jen wanted to humiliate me. She'd done it before and she seemed eager to experience that sensation again. I wasn't going to argue.

"Please have sex with me," I replied. "Please let me have sex with my own wife even though she's already getting her needs met by other men!"

"That's better!" Jen replied with such a naughty grin! "Keep begging!"

Jen straddled my face, holding my head back with her hand and keeping her pussy just out of reach of my mouth. "Keep begging!" she said again.

"Please give me a mercy fuck," I begged. "Kyle and Brent give you the good sex that you need! Even Ben, who isn't as a good lay as I am, doesn't have to beg you for sex. You just have sex with him without any begging. Please let me fuck you, Jen!"

"I'm still not convinced!" Jen said with her delicious, wicked grin! "What if I charged you for it? Made you pay for sex?"

"Pay for it?" I asked.

"Yeah," Jen answered as though it were obvious. "Nothing too crazy. Maybe like $20 bucks each time we have sex. Other guys get it for free. You have to pay. Would you pay to have sex with me if that was the only way I'd put out?"

"Pay $20 bucks to have sex with a beautiful woman like you? I'd say that's a pretty good deal!"

"It's a fucking bargain!" Jen shot back with a giggle. "It's the husband discount. But not really a discount because no one else has to pay other than you."

"Okay," I replied. "$20 bucks every time you and I have sex! It's a deal!"

I couldn't believe Jen came up with something like this! Where did she get the idea? Had she been reading cuckold erotica? I didn't dare to ask. It would have spoiled things a little. I liked the idea that Jen came up with this all on her own and, if she didn't, I didn't want to know otherwise.

Jen unlocked my cock. It sprang to a full erection almost instantly! She then untied me. I couldn't keep my hands off her. We made out intensely as I felt her all over. I finally slid my cock inside of her!

"Remember this is costing you money," Jen whispered. "Real men like Kyle and Brent don't have to pay. Even Ben doesn't have to pay."

"Guess I must not be a real man," I whispered back.

"You got that right!" Jen whispered as I started to pound away at her pussy.

I fucked her so intensely! As soon as she started to O, I let myself O as well. It was incredible!

I held Jen and we started to snuggle after sex. But a few seconds into it, she asked "aren't you forgetting something, Michael?"

It was obvious what she meant. I stood up, got a $20 bill and put it on the night stand. I then got into bed again to snuggle my wife.

"That's a good cuckold," Jen said with a smile. "I have a surprise for you."

"There's more?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as I continued to hold Jen.

"Yep," she replied. "Kyle and Brent want to meet you this weekend. They even joked that maybe we'd end up in a foursome. Play your cards right and it might happen. Be a good cuckold and follow your wife's lead."

I was stunned! The prospect of a foursome? Me, Jen, Kyle, and Brent? The idea filled my head completely and I wanted it so fucking bad! If Jen had a plan, if I had to follow her lead, then that's what I would do!

"Yeah, of course," I answered cooly. "You know them and I haven't even met them yet. Besides, when it comes to sex, you're in charge. For the both of us. You lead the way, babe!"

"I love you, Michael," Jen suddenly said with a very serious face. She said it so sweetly and sincerely and then she kissed me.

"I love you too," I replied.

We snuggled in silence for a minute before Jen spoke again. "I can feel your useless eunuch cuckold sperm inside of me," she said.

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Wow - such a hot update --- thanks for keeping us all informed! You are one lucky man!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:06 am

Jen really knows how to push your buttons to the pleasure of you both. The idea of her prostituting herself to you is really hot. Hope she keeps that up in the future and that it wasn't just a one-time event.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:32 pm

As I held Jen in bed afterwards, she thanked me. "Thank you, Michael," she said. "That was great!"

"It is," Jen replied sincerely. "But, what we did just now is more than regular husband-wife sex. It wasn't really your penis that made it great. I think we both know that.
"

I think that says it all,

Your next update was just as hot, Jen is really getting into teasing you and the fact that she has 2 hard cocks to take care of her, maybe yours will become useless again, at least temporarily. Looking forward to hearing about your weekend, that sounds "out of bounds" in terms of possibilities. I can think of one that would drive you crazy. If Kyle and Brent are allowed to have their way with Jen and your are locked up in your chastity device and can only participate using your hands and your mouth. Your relief would come later after Jen has had her fill of real men's cocks. Or maybe she will hide all of your money and since you cant pay her, she won't put out for you.

It also makes me think of my earlier comment, about some experimentation. Who Knows??

EnJoy whatever happens, sounds like you guys are having the time of your lives.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:32 pm

"It is," Jen replied sincerely. "But, what we did just now is more than regular husband-wife sex. It wasn't really your penis that made it great. I think we both know that.
"

I think that says it all,

Your next update was just as hot, Jen is really getting into teasing you and the fact that she has 2 hard cocks to take care of her, maybe yours will become useless again, at least temporarily. Looking forward to hearing about your weekend, that sounds "out of bounds" in terms of possibilities. I can think of one that would drive you crazy. If Kyle and Brent are allowed to have their way with Jen and your are locked up in your chastity device and can only participate using your hands and your mouth. Your relief would come later after Jen has had her fill of real men's cocks. Or maybe she will hide all of your money and since you cant pay her, she won't put out for you.

It also makes me think of my earlier comment, about some experimentation. Who Knows??

EnJoy whatever happens, sounds like you guys are having the time of your lives.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:34 pm

sorry for the double post

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:12 am

The foursome would be hot especially if Jen keeps you locked in chastity while they have hot steamy sex with your wife.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:23 pm

AMAZING UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing ;) ;)