It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
excitedcuckold
Experienced

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:11 pm

Okay. Time for an update. Last week Wednesday, Jen and Brian hooked up. I got a text message at work from Jen that day. It was a picture message. At first I thought it was a picture of Brian's cock inside of Jen doggy style. But, when I looked closer I realized that Brian's cock was actually in Jen's ass! She's never let me try anal with her!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!! Jen then texted me "Hey, baby! Tried anal finally. Brian's cock was way too big and it hurt way too much to keep going, but I thought you'd like a souvenir anyway! Love you!!!" I can't believe I managed to concentrate on work at all the rest of the day! I found out that after they gave anal a try, they showered off and had regular sex. It's so weird that there's even such a thing as "regular sex" between my wife and my best friend. This is all so crazy! BUT...not as crazy as what happened this past weekend!

I already mentioned before how Jen and Brian have weird, changing schedules. Well, an opportunity came up for the three of us to have Saturday and Sunday off together. I still hadn't gotten laid since the previous weekend and I was really wound up and thinking with my dick again. I suggested we go away. Not anywhere too far, but enough of a road trip that we wouldn't bump into people we know. I found us a decent hotel where I was able to book a really inexpensive suite. Jen and Brian were all for it! When we drove there, I suggested that they take the back seat together while I drive. They agreed. They held hands and occasionally made out back there while I drove. It was so hot! I went ahead and suggested something to them.

"So, this room I got is a suite. A king bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room. I figure it's only fair to give the two of you the king bed and I'll take the sofa bed."

"Well, depends on how you define fair," said Brian. "I'd say you're being pretty generous. Thanks, man!"

"Yeah, thanks honey!" Jen chimed in.

"So," I went on. "I was thinking that if the two of you are taking the bedroom, we could play a little game. We're always being discreet about the two of you having sex. What if we had a weekend where the two of you were the couple and I was the best friend?"

"Like how do you mean?" asked Brian.

"Well," I replied. "How about the whole time we're away, the two of you hold hands & kiss and act like a couple in public and I'll act like I'm the best friend who's just tagging along. I have to keep my hands to myself the whole weekend and totally play the part of best friend. The two of you would play it up in public. Could even play it up in private just to make it feel authentic."

"That is so hot, baby!" Jen said and french kissed Brian.

"Looks like we're in, friend!" Brian replied after Jen's mouth finally pulled away from his.

Anyhow, I have to pick Jen up from work soon, so I can't type more right now. But, I'll try to get on here tomorrow to tell the rest! :D

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:24 pm

excitedcuckold wrote:The wedding is in April. As far as I know, this is all just a temporary thing and Jen and I will be going back to being a vanilla sort of couple once we're married.

You have let loose some very strong feelings and both Jen and Brian are very much onboard with what has developed. Although you have pushed for this and the continued development, I wonder if you will be able to choose when it should end. There are two others who are very much engaged in this and have developed a relationship. Have you discussed with Jen where she sees this going?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:07 pm

Amazing plan!!!!!!!!

Please, keep us updated ;)

...and if possible, it would be very hot if you would ask Jen for a full detailed comparison between Brian and you..., not only on the physical side, but also about the feelings she has inside... ;) could you?

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:29 am

This is a HOT story. You keep saying how weird you feel, and I guess you SHOULD feel that way. As long as it continues to work for all 3 of you and doesn't harm your relationship, who cares if it's "normal"?

Normal is boring. Can't wait to hear more!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:12 pm

viking53 wrote:
excitedcuckold wrote:The wedding is in April. As far as I know, this is all just a temporary thing and Jen and I will be going back to being a vanilla sort of couple once we're married.

You have let loose some very strong feelings and both Jen and Brian are very much onboard with what has developed. Although you have pushed for this and the continued development, I wonder if you will be able to choose when it should end. There are two others who are very much engaged in this and have developed a relationship. Have you discussed with Jen where she sees this going?
Jen said from the get-go that this is all just some pre-marriage fun. I'm definitely having fun. She and Brian seem to be having fun. I'm good with leaving it at that. Why rock the boat by making everyone focus on this ending?
OOAA wrote:Amazing plan!!!!!!!!
Thanks!
Paul_Pines wrote:This is a HOT story. You keep saying how weird you feel, and I guess you SHOULD feel that way. As long as it continues to work for all 3 of you and doesn't harm your relationship, who cares if it's "normal"?

Normal is boring. Can't wait to hear more!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul
Thanks for the encouragement!

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:01 pm

Okay. So here's what happened the rest of last weekend. To recap where I left off, the plan was for Jen and Brian to act like a real couple while the three of us were away for the weekend.

The two of them kept snuggling, holding hands, and kissing in the back seat of my car the whole way there. We managed to get an early check-in at the hotel instead of having to wait until 3PM. That freed us up to bring our bags upstairs right away. I checked us in. Jen and Brian stood behind me while we were all at the counter. They were just holding hands like any couple would. I saw the three of us in the mirror behind the desk and realized just how much it had to seem to anyone there that they were a legit couple and I was just the best bud. I was getting hard just thinking about it.

We went upstairs with our bags and scoped out the room. It was nice. The bedroom had a nice king-sized bed and the sofa bed in the living room was decent. Jen and Brian kept touching each other, kissing, & being romantic. So, I just totally went along with it. "So, how does the beautiful couple like their room?" I asked.

I was happy to see that Brian played along when he answered. "Oh, it's great! Jen and I are pretty lucky to have such a cool best friend to treat us to a nice getaway like this!"

It got even better when Jen showed that she was totally gonna play along too. "Yeah, Michael. Brian and I are a lucky couple to have a great best friend like you! Treating the three of us to a nice little getaway and then taking the sofa bed and giving up the bedroom to your favorite couple is so sweet of you!" Jen then laid a really huge kiss on Brian's mouth and grabbed his hand and and moved it up to her breast. They kept kissing for a full minute and then Jen started talking again. "It's cool that you don't mind us being so romantic all the time in front of you. Some other friends get weirded out by stuff like that. Glad that Brian and I don't have to hold back in front of you and can just act ourselves and be the horny couple that we are! I'm guessing we'll be all over each other all weekend long! Hope you don't end up feeling ignored."

I was rock hard under my jeans. "Hey, I don't feel ignored," I replied. "I know what it's like being a part of a couple. If the two of you sometimes drift off into your own world and occasionally forget I'm here, I won't take offense. You two just do what comes naturally."

We all sort of smiled at each other knowingly. Like we were all in on a private joke we were playing on ourselves. It was weird, but a good weird.

"So, lets go sight-see?" Brian suggested.

"Yeah," said Jen smiling.

"Yep, lets go!" I replied.

So off we went, sightseeing. We first stopped for lunch, then checked out some attractions, and also did some window shopping. All the while, Jen and Brian behaved like a couple with me tagging along as the welcome third wheel. I kept my hands to myself as Jen and Brian held hands and exchanged kisses throughout the day. When it came time for dinner, I sat across from them as the two of them totally played the part of a very affectionate couple. When we went out for drinks afterward, and they danced and made out. The bartender chatted with me. He asked if we were from out of town and how we knew each other. I told him that yeah, we were visiting for the day and that Jen and Brian were a couple who also happened to be my best friends. The bartender told me how he thought Jen and Brian made a beautiful couple and how cool he thought it was that the three of us could do things as a trio. He said that he and his girlfriend always end up trying to double-date when they go out and that ends up taking away time from their single friends. Jen and Brian came back over to the bar. Jen gave me a kiss on the cheek and Brian put his arm around me. We chatted, told jokes, etc all while never giving up the act.

By the time the three of us got back to our hotel room, Jen and Brian were all over each other. They paused for a moment and Brian started speaking. "So, Mike. I think Jen and I are ready for bed. You gonna be okay out here?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine," I said.

"Okay," Brian replied and patted me on the shoulder.

"Goodnight, Michael," said Jen, smiling, and kissed me on the cheek.

And that was that. I read a book on the sofa before deciding to actually try going to sleep. I kept the act up even while alone. As I heard Jen and Brian fucking in the other room, I just quietly kept up the act of being the third wheel while the two of them kept up the act of being a couple. I kept from jerking off, even though I wanted to so bad!

The next day, the game was still in play. Jen and Brian acted like a couple. Through brunch and a little more sightseeing and even through the car ride home. The weekend wasn't over, so the act continued when we got finally back to our place. Brian spent Sunday night at mine and Jen's apartment. They took the bed and I took the couch. It was so frustrating. But, it was also so hot! They just kept play acting the whole time like they were the couple and I was the best friend. They even pretended that the apartment belonged to them and that they were just letting me crash for the night on the couch. They were still in bed Monday morning when I went to work. Jen texted me later that day to thank me. Her message read, "That was so much fun, baby! Thank you! Hope Brian and I didn't tease you too much! Anyway, the weekend is over, so you're back to being my fiance! <3"

The funny thing about the game being over and me being Jen's fiance again, I thought for sure I'd get laid last night. Nope. Didn't happen. Jen said her pussy was a bit sore from all the fucking she and Brian and had been doing the past three days. She ended up giving me a hand job while we made out and she talked about how much she likes fucking Brian's big cock.

To summarize, Jen fucked Brian for three days in a row and all I got is a hand job even though it's now been over a week since she and I had sex! I'm so frustrated! But, I'm also so happy! Why am I so happy? This is so twisted!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:27 pm

It could be so twisted..., yeah..., but it also is soooooooooo hoooooot!!!!! ;)

Thanks for sharing your amazing story with us!!!

Please, continue enjoying all the next steps and continue pushing your boundaries.... ;) ;) Let's see what is coming next ;)

Best regards,
Oscar

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:54 am

Twisted??? You give new meaning to the word.

Paul_Pines
Experienced

Unread post by Paul_Pines » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:53 am

This is such a great, HOT story. You Congratulations to all three of you, and THANK YOU for sharing it with us.

Cuckolding is not for everyone, but if you "get ut" it's quite a ride!

Looking forward to hearing about your continuing adventures.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:37 am

It's going to be difficult to flip a switch and turn this off with Brian after the wedding. I don't think that's going to happen.

gradycuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by gradycuck » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:12 pm

Mike great update.. Brian certainly the alpha male in Jen's life now and you the beta.. its only a matter of time before Jen starts to push you further in submission with Brian...sucking his cock may be around the corner maybe more, what do you think?

Your wedding is coming up shortly, could a "cuckold wedding" actually happen? I can see Brian consummating your marriage on your wedding night with your new bride, Jen perhaps while wearing her white wedding dress?
You will be instructed to watch as it happens, and clean Jen's pussy after Brian cums in her pussy. Fantasy can becomes reality real quick, what do you think?

Gradycuck

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:17 pm

Lensman2000 wrote:It's going to be difficult to flip a switch and turn this off with Brian after the wedding. I don't think that's going to happen.
Just what I was trying to say. Its relatively easy to start an interaction but its much more difficult to stop it once feelings become involved. Jen might have seen the wedding as a natural endpoint before she started but i'm not sure she will see it that way now.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:46 pm

gradycuck wrote:Mike great update.. Brian certainly the alpha male in Jen's life now and you the beta.. its only a matter of time before Jen starts to push you further in submission with Brian...sucking his cock may be around the corner maybe more, what do you think?

Your wedding is coming up shortly, could a "cuckold wedding" actually happen? I can see Brian consummating your marriage on your wedding night with your new bride, Jen perhaps while wearing her white wedding dress?
You will be instructed to watch as it happens, and clean Jen's pussy after Brian cums in her pussy. Fantasy can becomes reality real quick, what do you think?

Gradycuck
.....and what about, after a cuckold wedding..., a cuckold honeymoon? ;) ;) ;)

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:57 pm

Cuckold wedding? You guys are too much! Not in a bad way, but I can't really imagine something like that happening for real. :lol:

Anyhow, time for an update! I still haven't gotten laid yet since the last time. Also, Brian and Jen's schedules didn't let them see each other earlier in the day. So Brian will be picking Jen up from work later this evening and spending the night. I'll be taking the couch, of course. I'm so wound up from everything! From the intensity of this past weekend to not getting laid in a while. So I decided to push myself. I know I'd said before that it might look weird to Brian's roommates and to our friends if Brian crashes here too often, but my dick convinced me that maybe it wouldn't look so weird after all.

I'd already told Jen that she could invite Brian over to spend the night. But, it still got me so hard to read the text she sent me earlier today. It was so matter-of-fact: "Talked to Brian. He's said he can come over. He'll pick me up from work. Set up the couch for yourself before we get home?"

I know I'd already OK'd it and I know that texting is usually more direct than face-to-face talking as-is, but it still stung that it was such a matter-of-fact thing that I was being informed that my best friend would be taking my place in bed with my fiance tonight and that I should set up the couch for myself. But, the sting of it was overpowered by how hot it was! I couldn't help myself from wanting to run with it! So, I replied matter-of-factly, "Sure thing! If you're interested, see if he wants to bring over some stuff and stay through the weekend."

"For real?" Jen texted back.

"Yeah. Maybe if you have easier access to Brian for the next few days, you'll get bored and I'll get laid soon." I replied jokingly.

"Maybe. Or maybe I'll get so used to having Brian in bed with me that you'll end up getting laid even less! j/k" Jen responded. It was a totally natural, joking response from her to my text message. But, wow! I was insanely horny! Even if she was only kidding around with me, my fiance had basically just told me that even though my sexual contact with her was already reduced to the occasional hand job or sex with a condom on, I was risking getting laid less than I already was if she got too used to being with Brian!

Well, I just went ahead and totally let my dick take over the text conversation. "Lets see what happens." I answered back.

"Someone is confident that I'll get bored of Brian's big cock soon! Wanna bet?" Jen answered, totally keeping up with the twisted game we were playing. It felt like maybe Jen was now doing whatever the female equivalent of talking with one's dick is.

I decided to see how far she wanted to take this. "What's the bet?" I asked.

"Hmmmm... So long as I don't get tired of Brian's cock, he gets to stay over anytime?" Jen replied.

"Ha! I kinda think that's already happening." I joked.

"Yeah. Haha! But, how about we give him some dresser and closet space?" Jen said.

"Anything else?" I asked, thinking that this was a pretty easy, silly bet that didn't really mean much. I mean what difference would it make if Brian got some space to keep spare clothes for whenever he stayed over?

"Ummmm... And no advance planning is needed. He gets a key to our place and can take your place in bed without notice. And you just automatically take the couch whenever that happens." Jen answered.

Well, so much for this being an easy, silly bet that didn't mean much. Those seemed like some pretty serious stakes. I paused and asked myself if this was what I really wanted. Except that I didn't know for sure. Were what my dick wanted and what I actually wanted the same thing? Was I messing up my engagement?

I hadn't had a chance to sort out my thoughts and reply quickly enough. Jen messaged me again. "Too much???" she asked.

I then realized that I had been setting her up to do exactly what she was now doing and I was about to blow it! I quickly replied, "Nope. Not too much! Was just thinking about what I win if you do get tired of Brian's cock?"

"You get laid more? :P" Jen immediately replied.

"Okay," I answered. "If Brian agrees to stay over through the weekend, and if you decide you still want even more access to Brian's cock afterwards, then you win!"

"Win all of what I said???" Jen replied, almost too eagerly (which only made it hotter).

"Yep. Brian gets a key, closet and dresser space, and takes my place in bed anytime you decide to have him over. No notice required! I'll keep an extra blanket, pillow, and some clothes by the couch to make it easy."

"Oh shit! You're the best!!! Thanks, baby! :* It probably doesn't matter though. I doubt Brian really wants to be away from his own place for the next few days with work & all. :(" Jen texted sadly.

"Yeah. Probably. Oh well..." I answered, feeling disappointed but also relieved since I wasn't really sure I was ready for or wanted what I'd agreed to.

Jen texted again a while later: "Told Brian about our bet! He said he's going to fuck me so good these next few days while he's over at our place that there's no chance that you'll win! :P"

So it was on after all! I couldn't believe it! All I could think to respond was, "We'll see!"

"TBH, he already does such a good job of fucking me, I don't see him losing. It's so cool that he's gonna try out doing himself though!" Jen said, brutally honest, but still in a teasing way.

I could have just left it at that, but I really wanted her to drive the point home even more than she already had. So, I replied, "He better be good! If you're putting off sex with me more often so you can fuck Brian instead, I'd hope he's a way better lay than I am. Otherwise, it's a pretty pointless bet!"

"Good point! It would be a pretty pointless bet! Okay, for the record, Brian is totally a way better lay than you! :P" Jen shot back.

Ouch! Well, I got what I wanted. The point was driven home. But, I guess my dick still hadn't had enough. "No comparison?" I replied.

"No comparison! Not even close! It's like apples and oranges!" Jen's reply referenced an inside joke between us.

"Except that you think oranges are just okay." I answered, taking the bait.

"Yep! I love apples though!!! Hahaha!!! :P" Jen replied.

"Sex with me is oranges and sex with Brian is apples?" I responded.

"You got it! Oranges are okay sometimes, but I'm gonna get me some apples!!!! Hahahahaha!!!"

"Okay. Ha! Apples it is!!! :P I'll ttyl!" I ended the chat completely satisfied with the twisted, but hot stuff Jen had texted, while at the same time really disturbed and scared at how easy and naturally this was all moving along. On the one hand, it seems like this is all too much. On the other hand, I'm hoping Brian wins the bet so that for the rest of mine and Jen's engagement, I lose any say in when Brian takes my place in bed with Jen. It's as if I want that feeling of helplessness I'd described before to be there for the rest of mine and Jen's engagement. But instead of it just being a weekend away where we fake strangers out in public, it would be a constant thing. Not a game in public, but a reality in private. A reality in which Brian is Jen's main sex partner instead of me and there's nothing I can do about it, but to simply enjoy the ride and be supportive. Yeah. Brian totally needs to win this bet! Apples it is! :D

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:16 pm

WOW, this is really moving fast! It doesn't sound as if Jen is just playing but is into this seriously. Hope you continue to keep us updated. This is one of the hottest scenes on this site.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:11 pm

excitedcuckold wrote:Okay. So here's what happened the rest of last weekend. To recap where I left off, the plan was for Jen and Brian to act like a real coup...............
She ended up giving me a hand job while we made out and she talked about how much she likes fucking Brian's big cock.

To summarize, Jen fucked Brian for three days in a row and all I got is a hand job even though it's now been over a week since she and I had sex! I'm so frustrated! But, I'm also so happy! Why am I so happy? This is so twisted!
Do u remember enough specifics on what she said to tease u that u could recount the conversation here?

Kinda like ur last post, only describe what she says while giving you a handjob.
Last edited by wingman on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:36 am

Brian has already won, all the way to the Alter.

ikari
Virgin

Unread post by ikari » Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:05 am

HI, just wanted to tell You Excitedcuckold that You story is extreme hot and well written. I would say one of the best here (just after Xleglover :D). The only shame i find it's that You write short paragraphs instead of something longer more detailed :D Please don't take it as a complain more like kudos for You!

Can't wait for more of Your story!!!

katt
Virgin

Unread post by katt » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:46 am

Like your style, like your content.........like to read more. Keep it coming.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:58 pm

I'm glued to this story!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:54 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:I'm glued to this story!
Me too.....

:up: :up: :up:

Go on APPLES!!!!!!! ;)

I love the talking and the teasing. You play it sooooooooo well :twisted:

Best regards,
Oscar

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:34 am

I guess your job will be to go out this weekend and cut a new key to the apartment while Brian and Jen enjoy themselves. There is every indication that Jen will be winning the bet on Sunday.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:51 pm

So how is the bet developing? I can't see Jen (or Brian) losing that bet.

In the month this has been developing, Jen has really pushed you quite far. You have limited access to her, and the few times you do get laid, it is with a condom. If she wants to take this to the next level (apart from the outcome of the bet and Brian's unlimited access to her), perhaps she should give him exclusive rights to her ass. Is she an anal virgin? Have you ever had that opportunity with her?

HCTSW17
Virgin

Unread post by HCTSW17 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:43 am

Can't wait to hear about your weekend!
Hopeful Cuck To A Shy Wife.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:05 am

excitedcuckold wrote:Cuckold wedding? ........
"Yep. Brian gets a key, closet and dresser space, and takes my place in bed anytime you decide to have him over. No notice required! I'll keep an extra blanket, pillow, and some clothes by the couch to make it easy."
Jen texted again a while later: "Told Brian about our bet! He said he's going to fuck me so good these next few days while he's over at our place that there's no chance that you'll win! :P"
....... :D
If you're going this far, why not cement things a bit more. From now to the wedding you sleep on the couch by default. Jen has to invite you in if she wants. She should also tease you nightly about how good sex, and especially cuddling, is with Brian.

Or if you want to really get out there. have Brian over and tell him he has exclusive rights to Jen's pussy until your wedding. All Jen will do to you is strip provide some stimulating views and verbally tease you while you take care of yourself in front of her.

So may directions... so little time! lol

Have fun dude... and please, please, please update us with the next chapter.
Last edited by wingman on Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.