It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
wingman
$2 Ho

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by wingman » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:16 pm

excitedcuckold wrote:........
It's hot to think about, Wingman. But, all of Brian's stuff is back at his place. Plus, it's one thing for him to crash here a night or two at a time. I don't feel like that looks weird at all to anyone. But, it would probably look pretty suspicious if he moves in for a week even though he has his own place. Plus, I'd miss getting to sleep in the same bed with Jen at night for a whole week. It is a hot idea though!
Part of the whole Angst of it is you on the couch for a week. After all, you have the rest of ur lives in the same bed.
Could Brian be at your place helping you with something for a week (house repair, painting, etc)? Might be a way to give a way to cover. Or he could fake a car problem, and his car could be in the shop for a week. Jen could be his work transpo, and its easier if he sleeps at ur place. Lots of ideas if u get inventive! lol
The date idea seems more doable. It would be so cool to go someplace where no one knows us, where Jen and Brian could openly be a couple while I was the third wheel. I'd love to feel helpless again like I did back at the Halloween party, where I had to stand by and watch while everyone thought that Jen and Brian were together. Or did you mean for the two of them to go by themselves?
I was thinking by themselves, but doing both could be fun!!
As far as her telling me stuff...... So although I could ask her to go into detail about their alone time, it's not that important to me. ...... Maybe it's different in some way when they're alone, of course. But, I like the status quo. I'd feel weird if Brian asked Jen for details about every time that she and I had sex. .......... The idea that when they're alone together they act like a real couple and just do whatever they want without regard for my presence or having to report back to me is hot in its own way. If that makes sense?
Not having to report makes sense, but don't think of it as reporting. Its more like using their fun to spice up your time with her. U get excited over them being together (Jen already knows this), so use that for added pleasure between you two.
Also, I would be willing to bet Brian has asked about how u and Jen have sex. In fact, u might find it a turn on if you let Jen know its OK to tell Brian things like "who's better", "how his bigger dick feels better" etc. My guess is she has already done some of that. Wouldn't it be fun to have her recount those moments to you?? ;)
As far as Jen and Brian having an emotional connection, that's not something that's been discussed. I'd rather not dwell on it too much for obvious reasons. But, at the same time, I want them to be into each other. It's obvious that they are, so I'm okay with leaving it like that for now. Jen can tease me all she wants about having sex with Brian. But, being teased about an emotional connection before our wedding rolls around? Probably more than I can handle. I don't want to be in a state of mind where I'm not feeling supportive of them. And right now I'm supportive of whatever sort of connection it is that they're having. It's all been fun and friendly between the three of us. I'm not looking to rock that boat.
They are already friends, the sex is going to bond their emotions. If you get her comfortable telling you about those emotions, you have a better shot at managing them, and managing your own feelings about them. Just a thought.

Regardless of how you guys go.... its a really cool ride you are on. Thanks for sharing it with us, and we look forward to reading more!!!

FYI - the exclusive bareback access thing is a serious turn-on for me. I would love to hear any more you guys discuss on that topic!! Thanks dude.... later! ;)
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Thanks excitedcuckold for your detailed answer ;)

Is it a monthly pill or a daily pill...., if it is a daily one...., what about to skip just one (... or two...)..., when a special ocasion appears....?

I agree the exclusive bareback access is extremely hot!!!!

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:04 am

Wingman, as i read your reply, i feel you have tongue in cheek. Leed him on all you want, cause he couldn't stop this train wreck if he wanted to. What in the world does he have to offer her, that he hasn't already given her? I'll bet if he proposed Brian moving in , she would be all over it in a heartbeat. As for any thought of marriage, he might as well forget it, cause there is no respect ,or love. She is not stupid, she has her cake, and can eat it too.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:06 am

norbertrichard wrote:Wingman, as i read your reply, i feel you have tongue in cheek. Leed him on all you want, cause he couldn't stop this train wreck if he wanted to. What in the world does he have to offer her, that he hasn't already given her? I'll bet if he proposed Brian moving in , she would be all over it in a heartbeat. As for any thought of marriage, he might as well forget it, cause there is no respect ,or love. She is not stupid, she has her cake, and can eat it too.
Which "cheek" is my "tongue"in. Jen's I hope. ;) lol
For my time on this site, I often try to live in an "alternate universe" where women place substantial value the "positive luggage" they have accumulated with "the devil they know". With that in mind, I like to think the couple respects each other, and this cuck thing is a game for their pleasure. Outside of the game, life goes on, and respect is maintained. So, Brian moving in and offering a "brief" high level cuck tease for Mike can be a fun game for Mike & Jen (of course Brian benefits as well). One could also say that Jen knew Brian and Mike before and chose Mike for the things that matter. So long as her "low head" doesn't dominate over her "high head", then the sex is but a game.
Yes reality of so often very different and "less kind". But I am here to step away from reality, so my posts often reflect that mindset.

Only Mike and Jen know enough about their bond to understand if Brian can tear it down, and Mike has stated he recognizes the risks. I will not try to speculate on what bad could happen, focus on how to make the best of the experiment they are undertaking, and offer these "youngsters" a few "red flag" things to watch out for as they take this journey toward the start of what I hope is a long and happy life for both of them.
Wingman

jasperdan
Prepubescent

Unread post by jasperdan » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:08 pm

This story is really hot. Would love to see a photo.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Well, I haven't gotten laid in over a week. Not that I haven't tried. But, Jen said she wanted to fuck Brian again at least once more before she has sex with me again. She said something along the lines of her not really being in the mood for my cock just yet. She said all she could really think about at the moment when it came to sex was wanting to feel Brian inside of her some more. But, she promised that I'd get laid soon and also reminded me that I told her that it was okay if I got laid less often before our wedding. I wasn't about to take back what I said, so I dropped it. Plus, I got super excited hearing her tell me that she wasn't really in the mood for my cock at the moment and that all she could think about was Brian's cock.

So, my dick starting talking for me again and I told her "It's cool. I mean I wanna have sex with my hot fiance. But, I'd rather you turn me down if you're not really feeling it at the moment. We can have sex some other time. I just want to make sure that you're feeling sexually satisfied holding out for Brian."

Jen smiled and said, "Is that your way of trying to convince me to put out? Or are you trying to tell me that you're not being sexually satisfied?"

I realized my words were coming out wrong. So, I clarified. "Nope. I'm saying that I'm okay with you turning me down. I'll live. I think it's crazy hot that you and Brian and have been having sex! I've getting off on being able to watch the two of you and stuff. I guess I just want to know that this thing that's going on with Brian is 100% doing the trick for you and that you'd rather wait a day or two to fuck Brian again than to fuck me right now."

Jen was brutally honest in her reply without realizing it. "Well, I'd rather just be fucking Brian right now," she said and laughed in a very honest way when she said it. "But, since I can't, I'd rather just wait until I can. Is that really cool with you? I'm sure I'll be in the mood to fuck you again soon."

"Yeah, that's fine," I replied and smiled at her.

And, in a perfect world, Jen and Brian would have been able to fuck again by now. But, work schedules screwed all that up. So, as I'm typing this, Brian is picking Jen up from work. The two of them are coming back here. Brian will be spending the night and I'll be taking the couch.

I'm so frustrated and so happy at the same time. I'm being turned down for sex and am sleeping on the couch because my fiance is in the mood to fuck my best friend and not in the mood to fuck me.

So that's all for now. I'm sure I'll have more to post later. Maybe I'll have even gotten laid by then? :|

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:43 pm

Thanks for the update!!!! Sooo amazing ;)

Please, go on asking Jen questions about her feelings, about comparing you two, about her preferences...., and continue assuring her you are really excited with all of this..., so she could feel free to going on.... ;) ;)

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:48 pm

I wonder if I've misunderstood the purpose of this forum. I wasn't really expecting a cheering gallery. People disagree about things all the time (especially on the internet). But, I'm getting some hostility here from someone who seems to be an experienced member. Am I in the wrong place?

ExiledSage

Unread post by ExiledSage » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:12 pm

I'm a longtime lurker and occasional poster. I think the thing to remember on forums like this one, but particularly this one, is that people are often almost having a conversation with themselves. They post responses that reveal and reflect far mor about themselves than the issue they are supposedly responding too. You can see their own insecurities, anxieties, predilections, preferences. So take the hostility with a grain of salt. Your story is exciting. I think there is plenty of danger and pitfalls to be aware of. I trust that you are. Its also damn exciting. I cant wait to hear more.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:27 pm

ExiledSage wrote:I'm a longtime lurker and occasional poster. I think the thing to remember on forums like this one, but particularly this one, is that people are often almost having a conversation with themselves. They post responses that reveal and reflect far mor about themselves than the issue they are supposedly responding too. You can see their own insecurities, anxieties, predilections, preferences. So take the hostility with a grain of salt. Your story is exciting. I think there is plenty of danger and pitfalls to be aware of. I trust that you are. Its also damn exciting. I cant wait to hear more.
:up: :up: :up:

Dear colleague excitedcuckold,

You know I like your story and support your writing!!!

Best wishes,
Oscar

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:27 pm

I apologize, if this is a piece of fiction, then please continue in whatever direction you chose. I thought you were relating a true story, and as such was trying to get you to realize the true nature of what you were telling us. No one can expect to be respected by others, if they don't respect themselves.

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:01 am

Thank you for the update excitedcuckold.....

trexxx
Trainable

Unread post by trexxx » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:56 pm

No hostility here bro, I love it keep at it, all of it.

Thanks for posting and the great updates.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:58 pm

Please do carry on and ignore the doomsayers

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:29 am

Brian spent the night Wednesday. It was late when he and Jen got back and I was pretty tired. I'd already set up the couch for myself and it just wasn't in the cards for the three of to really be able to spend time hanging out that night since I had to be to work the next morning. It was the weirdest thing to just watch the two of them come home and go to bed like a normal couple while I slept on the couch. No big deal that my fiance was going to bed with my best friend while I was sleeping on the couch. Except, of course, that it felt like a big deal to me. Again, it was that sort of feeling of helplessness that I'd described before. Except not because we were in public and were tricking people into thinking that Jen and Brian were a couple. It was more a kind of helplessness like this is what I'd set myself up for and now I was getting it. Instead of slowing it down or pausing it, I was pushing it along and now the arrangement had taken on a life of its own. But, it was also really cool how everything was just so out in the open between the three of us. No awkwardness. No secrecy. Just my fiance and my best friend enjoying some time in bed together with my consent and blessing. I could hear them talking and giggling through the closed door, but couldn't tell what they were saying. They weren't being very loud and I eventually managed to fall asleep even though I had a raging boner. I know they must have fucked at some point while I was asleep.

They were still in bed, asleep when I woke up and got ready and left for work Thursday morning. Jen texted me Thursday to let me know that she and Brian had sex both Wednesday night and again in the morning when they woke up. Her message said that she'd gotten so much of Brian's cock that she'd probably be able to put out for me Thursday night. And she did. And it was great! We talked about her fucking Brian as she and I had sex. I asked her to be honest and tell me who she likes having sex with more - Brian or me? Although it was pillow talk during sex and Jen was worked up, I think she meant it when answered "Brian." And that only made me hornier as I was fucking her. I asked her if my cock feels different inside of her than Brian's does? She replied that Brian's is bigger and feels nicer and isn't covered up with a condom when he fucks her. She said that she loves feeling Brian fill her up and squirt inside her. All of this pillow talk made the sex between Jen and I hotter than ever before! It felt so good when I came, even if it was inside of a condom. The condom actually made it better, because it was a constant reminder during sex that I wasn't Jen's preferred sex partner anymore. All very twisted, I know. But, also incredibly hot!

When the three of us hung out Saturday night, things got crazy again (in a good way). We'd all had a few drinks and were being goofy. Jen would take turns making out with Brian and making out with me. Clothes started coming off. The three of us were naked and Brian and I were both feeling Jen up. Jen suddenly blurted out, "I want to see the two of you wrestle again!"

All I could think to say was, "what?"

"Like that first night," she replied. "Please?"

Brian was smiling. And I started smiling too. Brian and I got on the carpet and started to wrestle. He were both naked, with hard-ons. Jen was watching and cheering for the both of us. Brian won and had me pinned. Jen obviously remembered the ball grab Brian had on me the last time this happened. She came over and this time she grabbed my balls while Brian had me pinned. She squeezed them tightly and said, "the two of you are so fucking hot" and started making out with Brian while she squeezed my balls. It was crazy hot! Uncomfortable, but hot! She let go and Brian eased up on pinning me. She took the both of us by the hands and led us to the bedroom. She had us both lay down on the bed, side by side, with her going back and forth on top of us, she was taking turns making out with us, grinding her pussy against our cocks, and letting us feel her up. Finally, while grinding on top of me, she said, "I wonder how big each of your cocks is." "Actually, hold that thought!" she said and quickly sprung up out of bed. She came back in a few seconds with a cloth tape measure from a small sewing kit we keep in case we need to fix a button or something. She also had an eyeliner crayon with her. Jen started sucking my dick until I was as hard as I could possibly get and then she measured me. With the her eyeliner crayon, she then wrote near my cock: fiance 5.9"L, 5"W. She then sucked Brian until he was as hard as possible and took his measurements. Near Brian's cock, she wrote: boyfriend 7.25"L, 5.75"W. I don't know if Jen was being stingy by not giving me a full six inch measurement. But, either way, the difference was obvious. It was already obvious, but now there it was in writing!

"Looks like Brian has you beat, baby!" Jen said to me as she smiled wickedly.

"I guess so," I replied.

"You can warm me up though, baby. But, just for a few minutes." Jen straddled me, put a condom on me, and slid down onto my cock. She pinned my arms down and rode me a little bit before getting off before I could come. It was now Brian's turn. His arms didn't need to be pinned. They were all over Jen and then embracing her as Brian and Jen made out and fucked. But, suddenly Jen did something totally strange and unexpected. She asked Brian to stop for a moment and pull out of her. She then got on top of me, ground herself on my cock for a few seconds without letting me inside of her, and then made me slide down the mattress a little so that my head was in the center of the bed. She got on all fours with her pussy above my head. I thought for a moment that we were going to 69. But, nope. That's not what happened. Instead, Jen grabbed Brian's cock and had him position himself behind her. His cock slid into Jen and there it was! My best friend was now fucking my fiance doggy style right above my face! His balls were lightly smacking up against my face as they fucked. I was in total ecstasy at the up close view I was getting. I stroked myself a little, but not too much. I didn't want to come until after they were done. Brian came. But, as he pulled out, Jen positioned herself so that her pussy was right over my mouth. "Open wide," she said and pressed her pussy up against my mouth as she unloaded Brian's jizz. I swallowed it all and licked Jen clean. She then said, "okay baby, let's get you off now." She had already O'd with Brian, but she went ahead and set us up missionary style anyway. "Be quick, babe," she said. "I'm pretty worn out from Brian." That was good enough for me! I shot my load into that condom I'd been wearing! Because of everything that led up to that point, that little quickie while inside of a condom was the best sex I'd ever had in my life. Afterward, the three of us ended up showering together. But, when it came time for bed, it was just sort of understood that the two of them would get the bedroom and I'd get the couch again. I was okay with that.

This morning, there they were acting like a couple again. It was the same routine of me making us breakfast and the two of them holding hands and kissing. It's a nice routine though. I could get used to this. :D

gradycuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by gradycuck » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:38 pm

Mike- hot, hot update.
Jen is starting to recognize the Alpha/ beta men in her life, and taking a little control of you, do you feel it? She keeps pushing the envelope, giving you a cream pie from her FB, I can see her pushing you further by requesting you to suck (Brian) before he fucks her and possible more. In time maybe denial, cage, femdom, etc. I'm sure you are guiding her and I sense your ok so far... your story is great, looking forward to next entry...

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:37 pm

Amazing post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Superexciting!!!!!!!!!!!

trexxx
Trainable

Unread post by trexxx » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:18 pm

Fantastic story so far, it's kind of hot her bringing you into the fuck bed only to have you clean his cum out of her. Yep, it won't be long until she is insisting that you suck him as she watches.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:23 am

ExiledSage wrote:I'm a longtime lurker and occasional poster. I think the thing to remember on forums like this one, but particularly this one, is that people are often almost having a conversation with themselves. They post responses that reveal and reflect far mor about themselves than the issue they are supposedly responding too. You can see their own insecurities, anxieties, predilections, preferences. So take the hostility with a grain of salt. Your story is exciting. I think there is plenty of danger and pitfalls to be aware of. I trust that you are. Its also damn exciting. I cant wait to hear more.
VERY well said!!!
SO ExcitedCuckold, don't for a min think there are not folks interested in your story, and look forward to hearing more of it!!
Wingman

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:41 am

OK.. so your "wait until next time with Brian" discussion has opened up this "fun" can of worms on which I have a few questions.

You said you were OK with, and I'm presuming turned on by, the idea of waiting for sex until Brian has his next go (for a day or two at least). Would it turn you on for Jen to give "exclusive access" to Brian for a longer period of time? Of course you could lay underneath them and get some hand work.
Wingman

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:06 am

Your story is quite interesting, but i think it would be to your advantage, to ask yourself: what do you have to offer Jen, that Brian can"t, and isn't already? Certainly not sex, she's already told you she perfer's him. It might be wise to review your situation with a clear head.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Hi Michael

Have you and Jen worked out plans for the wedding and set a date? What will Brian's role be? I presume he will be the best man but do you also see Jen walking up the aisle carrying a load of his cum in her? And/Or getting filled by him after the ceremony? Will you be required to continue wearing condoms after you get married while he continues to have Jen bareback?

Sue
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Sue » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:58 am

Best story I've read here in awhile!

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:46 pm

gradycuck wrote:Mike- hot, hot update.
Jen is starting to recognize the Alpha/ beta men in her life, and taking a little control of you, do you feel it? She keeps pushing the envelope, giving you a cream pie from her FB, I can see her pushing you further by requesting you to suck (Brian) before he fucks her and possible more. In time maybe denial, cage, femdom, etc. I'm sure you are guiding her and I sense your ok so far... your story is great, looking forward to next entry...
I feel like the cream pie wasn't that much of a stretch for Jen. Back when she'd sometimes let me fuck her without a condom, there were a few times that I'd gone down on her right after shooting a load in her. I guess since she already knew I was into that, she figured that I'd also be into cleaning Brian's cum out of her? It was a good guess on her part! :D As far as denial, I'm already getting denied sex more often in favor of Brian. Plus there's that whole condom thing. I don't know what would give Jen the idea for a cage though, unless it was something I suggested to her. I've noticed that chastity cages are something that some other guys on here are into. It seems kind of hot in a way, but I'm not so sure that I'd enjoy it.
OOAA wrote:Amazing post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Superexciting!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!
trexxx wrote:Fantastic story so far, it's kind of hot her bringing you into the fuck bed only to have you clean his cum out of her. Yep, it won't be long until she is insisting that you suck him as she watches.
Like I said before, Brian and I used to fool around together back when we were younger. We stopped though way before Jen came into the picture. Not sure that it's something that would start back up again.
wingman wrote:OK.. so your "wait until next time with Brian" discussion has opened up this "fun" can of worms on which I have a few questions.

You said you were OK with, and I'm presuming turned on by, the idea of waiting for sex until Brian has his next go (for a day or two at least). Would it turn you on for Jen to give "exclusive access" to Brian for a longer period of time? Of course you could lay underneath them and get some hand work.
For how long? lol It's hot, but also kind of rough having to wait!
norbertrichard wrote:Your story is quite interesting, but i think it would be to your advantage, to ask yourself: what do you have to offer Jen, that Brian can"t, and isn't already? Certainly not sex, she's already told you she perfer's him. It might be wise to review your situation with a clear head.
I don't know. I'm me and Brian is Brian. Isn't there always some guy out there who's a better lay, or richer, or smarter, or whatever? Hopefully Jen isn't with me only because she thinks I'm the best lay on the planet. Jen and I get along great and I feel like we really love each other. Plus, maybe there's another part to it where Jen actually feels like I'm the one who's giving her great sex, because I'm being supportive of her and Brian? I can't read her mind though. But, don't a lot of women cheat yet still stay with their official boyfriends/husbands for some reason(s) instead of leaving? Why couldn't a woman also choose to stay when it's not cheating, but a consensual affair that's out in the open?
viking53 wrote:Hi Michael

Have you and Jen worked out plans for the wedding and set a date? What will Brian's role be? I presume he will be the best man but do you also see Jen walking up the aisle carrying a load of his cum in her? And/Or getting filled by him after the ceremony? Will you be required to continue wearing condoms after you get married while he continues to have Jen bareback?
The wedding is in April. As far as I know, this is all just a temporary thing and Jen and I will be going back to being a vanilla sort of couple once we're married.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Sue wrote:Best story I've read here in awhile!
Thanks!