It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
poppag
Experienced

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by poppag » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:00 am

WOW !!!!, It sounds like Jen is really enjoying her freedom and your encouragement. Did you ever think she would have acted so quickly to sleep with Derek or did you expect it.

As well as, it must feel weird, a good weird that Derek was so comfortable meeting you and then taking you wife away with him. Then coming back and kissing her in front of you. That makes for some interesting possibilities.

As always, a most enjoyable read, and looking forward to the next installment. keep them coming.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:51 am

I love the "wondering about 3 guys in one day" answer. Great move!!!! You definitely proved yourself a motivated gentleman who is quick on his feet (and off his feet). lol
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

katt
Virgin

Unread post by katt » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:54 am

Is it hotter to have several fuck buddies or to focus on one boyfriend with the emotional and physical opportunities this gives. For me, getting your wife to develop her relationship with just one boyfriend is going to tick more of your cuckold boxes. Either way, keep us posted on this excellent tale.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Looking forward to more!

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:32 am

katt wrote:Is it hotter to have several fuck buddies or to focus on one boyfriend with the emotional and physical opportunities this gives.
From past experience, my wife has generally preferred several boyfriends, rather than restrict herself to one. :lol:

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:02 pm

OOAA wrote:What a fantastic, amazing and pretty hot instalment!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!
poppag wrote:WOW !!!!, It sounds like Jen is really enjoying her freedom and your encouragement. Did you ever think she would have acted so quickly to sleep with Derek or did you expect it.

As well as, it must feel weird, a good weird that Derek was so comfortable meeting you and then taking you wife away with him. Then coming back and kissing her in front of you. That makes for some interesting possibilities.

As always, a most enjoyable read, and looking forward to the next installment. keep them coming.
I knew Jen was into Derek, so I wasn't surprised that she started having sex with him.

And I really am glad at how it worked out when he came by to pick her up for their first date and then when he dropped her off. I doubt that I'll ever actually get to see the two of them have sex, but catching some more glimpses of affection between them is hot!
wingman wrote:I love the "wondering about 3 guys in one day" answer. Great move!!!! You definitely proved yourself a motivated gentleman who is quick on his feet (and off his feet). lol
Thanks! :lol:
katt wrote:Is it hotter to have several fuck buddies or to focus on one boyfriend with the emotional and physical opportunities this gives. For me, getting your wife to develop her relationship with just one boyfriend is going to tick more of your cuckold boxes. Either way, keep us posted on this excellent tale.
I'm just happy that Jen is fucking around on me! Jen seems to be enjoying being able to have sex with both Ben and Derek on the side. If you're asking me if I think that what's going on right now, as far as Jen getting with both Ben and Brian, is as hot as what happened between Jen and Brian, then the answer is no. It's not as hot. But, it's still plenty hot!
hwc wrote:Looking forward to more!
Me too! :lol:
mickle wrote:
katt wrote:Is it hotter to have several fuck buddies or to focus on one boyfriend with the emotional and physical opportunities this gives.
From past experience, my wife has generally preferred several boyfriends, rather than restrict herself to one. :lol:
Neither Ben nor Derek fall into the boyfriend category. I think that makes a difference. I think Jen likes having several "fuck buddies." But, if Jen were to actually find someone who she wanted as a "boyfriend," the way that Brian was once her boyfriend, I don't think she'd want other guys on the side. Or maybe I'm wrong. I mean, the whole thing with Brian was just so crazy! Maybe it was just one-off sort of thing? Maybe Jen wouldn't be into the idea of having a serious "boyfriend" again.

------------

Anyhow, since my last post Jen has had sex with Ben again a few more times as a part of their study-buddy routine. But, she's also had sex with Derek a few more times. Except that she and Derek are sort of dating. Just a casual kind of dating though. It's not like they're a couple.

Derek has a very small off-campus studio apartment. It's very close to campus though. I haven't seen his place. Jen says it's nothing fancy. But, it's private and it has a bed. Which is all he and Jen need in order to carry on a sexual relationship.

Jen says that she and Derek use condoms whenever they fuck. So, I'm still the only guy that gets to have sex with Jen without a condom.

Jen likes to talk shit to me about it when we're having sex though. For example, the other night.

Jen and I were rolling around in bed naked, making out, and feeling on each other. She was so wet! I slid my cock in!

"I'm thinking about Derek right now!" Jen said bluntly.

"Good," I replied. "Keep doing that. I like seeing you so horny!"

I was slowly thrusting in and out of her. I wanted to give her the opportunity to talk more shit. And she did!

"It's ironic that Derek is so much better at sex than you and has a much better cock, but he's the one that wears the condoms."

"Why don't you make him go get tested so you can fuck him raw, so you can have his sperm shooting up inside of you?" I asked as I continued thrusting slowly.

Jen's eyes were closed and I could tell from her soft moans that she was really into what we were doing. The slow sex. The cuckold talk.

"Instead of your useless eunuch cuckold sperm," Jen replied. "I'd love that! But, there's no point."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Because, if he's fucking other women, then getting tested doesn't mean he'll stay clean. I don't want to tell him it's okay to stop using condoms and then suddenly make him start again or to insist that he keeps getting tested over and over again. I'll guess I'll have to settle for sex with you with my eyes closed and imagine that it's Derek's sperm shooting inside of me instead of yours."

"But my cock doesn't feel as good inside of you as Derek's does though, does it?" I replied, hoping for more shit talking from Jen.

"Nope," Jen replied. "Nowhere near as good. But, I can still imagine. And you can help."

"How?" I asked.

"Roleplay with me. Pretend to be Derek!"

I was having such a great time, that I just went for it!

"So, babe? Do I fuck you better than Mike?" I asked, pretending to be Derek.

"Fuck yeah, you do! Way the fuck better!" Jen erupted.

"Aren't you glad I got tested so you can fuck me raw?" I continued pretending.

"Yeah! But, if you want to continue, you can't fuck other women!" Jen shot back.

I wasn't sure how far to take the role playing, but I just kept going with it.

"Oh yeah? What if I asked you to make Mike start wearing condoms?" I replied, imagining what Derek would say in such a situation.

"Done!" Jen replied. "Condoms only for Mike!"

The cuckold talk would have continued, but we both started to O! :cool:

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:00 pm

If she explains this very same thing to Derek, I am sure he would be understanding and help Jen find a way to take him bareback.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:02 pm

So hot chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see if this cuckold talk makes some changes in Derek-Mike-condoms relationship ;)

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:44 am

Great update.

If I were Derek and I had the chance to have a steady hottie like Jen, bare, I don't think I would hesitate to be exclusive with her. I'm sure she would entice him by her letting him know that Michael would be wearing a condom whenever he had sex with her, IF, he had sex with her at all.

I know it is very early in the relationship, but, maybe if everything went as fanastized, Dereck would move out of his apartment and move in and room with Michael and Jen untill he ...

looking forward to your next update.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:53 pm

If I was Mike, I would be encouraging Jen to really see if Derek could be 'boyfriend material', by spending as much time with him and dressing as hot as possible for him. I would want to see if she thinks there is a spark of emotional attachment anywhere there, that could develop into stronger feelings on jen's part, if nurtured by her and with the help of her husband.

Since I can't do that, all I can do is encourage Mike to make it happen - consider yourself encouraged mike!

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:19 pm

BallSpanking wrote:If she explains this very same thing to Derek, I am sure he would be understanding and help Jen find a way to take him bareback.
If only! ;)
OOAA wrote:So hot chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see if this cuckold talk makes some changes in Derek-Mike-condoms relationship ;)
Thanks! Lets see what happens!
poppag wrote:Great update.

If I were Derek and I had the chance to have a steady hottie like Jen, bare, I don't think I would hesitate to be exclusive with her. I'm sure she would entice him by her letting him know that Michael would be wearing a condom whenever he had sex with her, IF, he had sex with her at all.

I know it is very early in the relationship, but, maybe if everything went as fanastized, Dereck would move out of his apartment and move in and room with Michael and Jen untill he ...

looking forward to your next update.
Ha! For now, I'm still the only guy at the moment who gets to fuck Jen without a condom! :cool:
hwc wrote:If I was Mike, I would be encouraging Jen to really see if Derek could be 'boyfriend material', by spending as much time with him and dressing as hot as possible for him. I would want to see if she thinks there is a spark of emotional attachment anywhere there, that could develop into stronger feelings on jen's part, if nurtured by her and with the help of her husband.

Since I can't do that, all I can do is encourage Mike to make it happen - consider yourself encouraged mike!
Well, in about a week and a half, Jen's going away with Derek and some friends for spring break! :D

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:08 pm

Spring Break! Wow!!!! You gotta tell us the conversations around that development
Wingman

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:50 pm

I would love to hear the conversation too! How long are they going away for ?
Did Jenn ask for this or did you urge her on ?

katt
Virgin

Unread post by katt » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:30 am

A bit of an off the wall question: When Jen goes away with Derek and some friends for spring break, will she be wearing her wedding rings or will she leave them at home with you?

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:57 am

katt wrote:A bit of an off the wall question: When Jen goes away with Derek and some friends for spring break, will she be wearing her wedding rings or will she leave them at home with you?
Logically I would think she will leave them with her loving Husband :lol: :lol:

boblouis723
Virgin

Unread post by boblouis723 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:41 pm

mickle wrote:
katt wrote:A bit of an off the wall question: When Jen goes away with Derek and some friends for spring break, will she be wearing her wedding rings or will she leave them at home with you?
Logically I would think she will leave them with her loving Husband :lol: :lol:

I think she should wear them, I don't think she ever took them off before...

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:13 pm

wingman wrote:Spring Break! Wow!!!! You gotta tell us the conversations around that development
There wasn't a lot to it.

Jen: "Derek and some friends are going away to Florida for spring break. He mentioned that there's room for me if I want to come with. I'd have to buy a plane ticket, but the room is already paid for."

Me: "Are you going?"

Jen: "Is that okay? I know you said I don't have to ask permission to go out on dates, but this is going away for a whole week. So it's a bit different."

Me: "Yeah, I know. I'm glad you came to me first to check if it's okay before saying yes. But, it's totally fine. I mean, I'll miss you. But, it's spring break! It's part of the whole college experience I want you to be able to have. I'm sure it'll be fun. Even better that the room is already paid for. How can you say no to that?"

Jen: "I know, right? It's two full sized beds in the room. Derek and I will be sharing the room with his friends Josh and Trish. Derek and I in one bed and Josh and Trish in the other."

Me: "Yeah, I remember spring break. As many people to a room as possible to save money. I hope you and Derek have some privacy here and there."

Jen (smiling): "So that Derek and I can fuck?"

Me: "Preferably every day. I mean if you're going away for spring break with a guy, it would be a shame not to be able to fuck him."

Jen: "Oh, we'll find opportunity to fuck. I'm sure. Lots of fucking!"

Me: "Good! And daily text updates for your loving husband who's holding down the fort at home?"

Jen: "Daily text updates for my eunuch cuckold husband!"

Me: "But, just enough to let me know that you're safe, are having fun, and are being well fucked. I want you to focus on Derek and on being a regular college girl while you're away on vacation."

Jen: "I can do that!"

Me: "Good!"

Jen: "Just one thing."

Me: "What's that?"

Jen: "It's going to be tight for me financially. The plane ticket plus whatever expenses while I'm down there. I only saved up so much money over winter break."

Me (smiling): "Wait. Are you asking me to help you pay for a trip to go away with another man on vacation?"

Jen: "Um... Kind of."

Me: "That is so fucking hot!"

Jen: "Ha! You are such a fucking cuckold! Since you're feeling so generous, wanna buy me some new bikinis to wear on the beach?"

Me: "Of course! I mean you need swim wear! Unless you're going to to be on a nude beach..."

Jen (giggling): "Oh my god, Michael! No nude beaches! But, Derek is going to be seeing me naked a lot! I'm going to be all his for a whole week!"

Me: "Have I mentioned how great this spring break idea is? Because it's pretty great!"

Jen: "I'm glad you feel that way! Now lets go shopping!"
poppag wrote:How long are they going away for ?
One week.
I don't know. If Jen wants to take the wedding ring off, that's up to her.
mickle wrote:Logically I would think she will leave them with her loving Husband :lol: :lol:
Logically, huh? ;)
boblouis723 wrote:I think she should wear them, I don't think she ever took them off before...
The wedding ring has come off before. It's okay if she wants to take it off again.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:30 pm

EC - thanks for sharing that!!!

I'm hoping, with your encouragement if needed, she teases you relentlessly until she leaves, then again after her return (for your enjoyment of course).

I forgot, any chance at emotional, or physical, attachment like she had with Brian? A week is enough time to form some bonds. Would be fun!
Wingman

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:19 pm

How do you feel about the spring break week away for your wife, mixed feelings I bet?

ExiledSage

Unread post by ExiledSage » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:56 am

Is it update time yet? Would love to hear more about her and Derek and how things are going.

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:25 am

Not sure if they've had spring break already, but if not, it would be good to take suggestions on how to make it even hotter, as in, how to cuckold you even more than normal for the week away! One thing I can think of, is pretending you are not married, but just friends and that Jen is going away with her only boyfriend, as in a regular relationship. This means not treating the week as particularly special, in that they will still be a couple on their return. Also, do you think you could cope with being in chastity for the whole week?

One other thing is chores, how about a week full of doing some chores that are really pointless, but labor-intensive, that you really don't enjoy? Perhaps re-decorating the your whole home, ready for her return, whether it needs decorating or not?

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:22 am

Great updates as always. Derek is going to have such a great spring break! Maybe Jen could send you a clip of them whilst she's away and will you be wearing your cage?

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:16 am

Michael, as always i continue to follow and enjoy your story. I find it fascinating how you and Jen are completely on the same page when it comes to each others sexual happiness. You get to have your cake and probably will be eating it soon! Jen gets to be a free spirit, to some degree, in that you and her have agreed that what you are doing together, sexually, has enhanced and definitely put some spice in your lives.

Nay sayers aside, it appears that benefits, for now, far outbalance the risks involved in this lifestyle, and you and Jen are showing it can work if you communicate with each other and respect each others thoughts and opinions.

No that Jen has been intimate with Derek and is probably going to be very intimate for at least a week, very soon. Maybe a night of having Derek at the house as an invited guest, maybe just hang out, have a few drinks, Maybe Jen could recommend a card game for a little fun. Who knows, Derek seems to be pretty open minded about dating a married woman, with the husbands full knowledge and approval. Maybe he's a good wrestler as well.

nuf sed for today, looking for next update.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:23 am

It has been 11 days since last up date of any kind. What is happening?
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Hi Michael

So this is the week when Jen disappears off on Spring Break. How does it feel for you and how has the build up to the Break been?