It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
viking53

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by viking53 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:16 pm

Hi Michael

How's everything going? Has Jenn continued to develop her relationship with Ben or has she started looking for other opportunities?

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:04 pm

poppag wrote:Good to hear from you Michael, sounds like a happy holiday season was had on your end. It also sounds like you and Jen are having a very good time being husband and wife as sexual partners. That's a great thing, because it shows that there really is a Jen and Michael, husband and wife connection that overrules any sexual or cuckold games you may play.

I like that you had hoped Brian might be able to come and spend some time with you guys, I'm trying to imagine how Jen would feel now experiencing his much larger and better fucking cock, after having yours for so long, I can imagine the teasing that would go on while he is there and afterwards. You would be in cuckold heaven.

It seems that neither you or Jen are not terribly excited about Ben, it is a start and opens up a world of possibilities. With your cuckold desires and Jen sexual appetite for sexual adventure, it might become possible for you guys to have something close to what you had when Brian was with you. Who Knows, maybe she will find a stud that would like to wrestle you for her honor and charms. If it can happen once, who knows.

Yes, i live vicariously through you, and while i may seem to push, please understand that the only important thing is, You and Jen happy together for the rest of your lives together.

poppag out
Thanks!
HBcouple wrote:Mike,
Thank you for helping me understand who I am. Your well written words helped me to understand the very complex mix of emotions involved in my relationship. Your thoughtful reasoning and insight seems very mature for a person of your age. I have been married for 26 years, and although I thought I was a cuckold, I believe I more closely align with the hot wife husband. I definitely understand and appreciate the humiliation aspect. I just think humiliation really only feels good for me when my wife and I are in the act of sex. I tend to be the director in our HW relationship, This might change over time if my wife begins to accept a more dominant role, but I don't think she will ever be quite like your wife. Again, thank you for the very well worded and documented story. I think you and your wife have a very good relationship based on great communication and mutual respect.
Cheers,
Ron
I'm glad that sharing my story has helped you out. If hotwifing is a better for fit for you and your wife than cuckolding, that's cool. Enjoy what works for the both of you! :)
SamWarrens wrote:We're into mid January. What's happening? Jen back with Ben or does she have a new lover in her sights?
Update coming up.
wingman wrote:Bump.... hey Mike. How's about an update (even if to say nothing to report).
Coming up.
hwc wrote:Update please!!!
Coming up.
HOT4MYWIFE wrote:I only recently discovered your story and am still catching up. Thank you for sharing it with us in such detail. I hope this has been helpful for you to put your thoughts in writing and get the sincere responses. I have not completely caught up yet but look forward to reading about future fun. It's your marriage and what makes you and Jenn happy is what matters.
Thanks!
viking53 wrote:Hi Michael

How's everything going? Has Jenn continued to develop her relationship with Ben or has she started looking for other opportunities?
Okay. I guess it's time for an update. ;)

The thing is, not much happened while Jen was on break from college. She and I spent a lot of time together, which was great. Even though she went back to work for a few weeks, it's not like she had studying going on. So she had plenty of time for me. She and I had plenty of sex. There was only one cuckold moment during winter break. It was on a night when Brian unexpectedly called and Jen and I talked to him on the phone. The conversation went something like this:

"So you passed all your classes?" Brian asked Jen.

"Yeah, I did," Jen responded. "Thanks to Micheal for encouraging me to quit my job and focus on school. And also thanks to Ben for tutoring me."

"Who's Ben again?" Brian asked.

"A guy in most of my classes. He tutored me for free last minute." Jen answered, but didn't say anything about the fact that she and Ben had been having sex. Maybe she felt like Brian wouldn't want to hear about her fucking another dude. Instead, Jen changed the subject. "I miss you," she said.

"I miss the two of you too!" Brian replied.

I think that hearing Brian reply in that way bugged Jen a little bit. I mean, Brian is my best friend. So Jen already knows that he and I miss each other. I think she wanted to hear specifically that Brian misses her.

The rest of the conversation was just friendly stuff. Brian told us about school and life in his new city and stuff like that.

After the conversation, Jen was a little bit pouty.

I tried to comfort her as we lay in bed together.

"Wishing Brian could have at least visited for the holidays?" I asked as I pet Jen's head gently.

"Yeah, I guess so." Jen answered. She then surprised me with what she said next. "I know you want to make me feel better. But, you know what would really help?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Sex! With you." Jen replied.

"Um, okay!" I replied.

"Surprised?" Jen asked with a smile.

"Kind of," I answered truthfully.

"Surprised that I'm obviously a little sad about missing another man and wishing that he was here fuck to me, but that I'm going to have sex with you instead and that this is somehow going to make me feel better?"

"Yes," I replied, already getting hard that Jen admitted to wanting to be with Brian at that moment.

"Well, I guess that's just how it works, Michael. But, it's not that weird really. You must be used to it by now. You're a pretty good fucking backup plan! I miss Brian right now and wish he were here to fuck me at this moment. But, Brian's not here. You're here."

"So you're settling for me?" I asked with a smile.

"Sexually, yes," Jen replied. "But, I've been settling for you sexually the whole time that Brian's been gone and it's been working out just fine."

"Well, there was Ben," I pointed out.

"Ha! That was just study buddies de-stressing! Don't get me wrong, it was fun! But, you're way better in bed than Ben, baby! Ben barely counts. So, you gonna fuck me or what?" Jen asked, with a a smile and some impatience.

I stopped pushing for more cuckold talk and started making out with my wife. We got naked and got to having sex. There was no talking, other than some moans and groans. But then, out of nowhere, Jen whispered in my ear: "I'm thinking about Brian right now. I don't want to talk about it. I just want you to know."

"I know," I whispered back. I was, after all, thinking about Brian too. Thinking about him fucking Jen instead of me. It was a good feeling knowing that Jen and I were on the same page at that moment as she and I were having sex. It wasn't just me fantasizing about Brian's cock inside of Jen. She was fantasizing about it too.

When Jen started to O, I let myself cum too. I held her afterwards.

As I held her, Jen smiled at me and said "thank you." She then kissed me very passionately and seemed very content. I was glad.

Anyhow, that's about it as far as cuckold experiences these past few weeks. I'm hoping for more, of course. I'd even be fine if Jen just went back to fucking Ben on the side. College started up last week. Jen and Ben are planning a study session tomorrow night! Also, Allison invited Jen to a college party this coming Saturday night! I know it's just a party. But, I'm hoping that Jen gets hit on and flirts a little. Allison already texted me the other day. Her message read: "Same rules as the last party? Keep an eye on your wife, make sure she's safe, and drop you some updates?"

"That's reasonable, right?" I replied.

"Yep. That's fair. If it's just updates and not trying to be controlling." Allison texted back.

"Nope. Just updates." I answered.

"So the ring gets to come off again?" Allison replied.

"Whatever Jen feels like," I answered.

"Cool. You're alright, Mike!" Allison answered back.

Anyhow, I don't want to build my hopes up too much. But, if Jen hooks up with Ben tomorrow night and then flirts with some guys at this party Saturday night, that should satisfy my cuckold desires a little bit! :cool:

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:27 pm

Have you considered what is going to happen when Brian finishes his courses? Does he plan on coming back to take possession of Jenn again? Full time like before.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:36 am

Good to hear from you again. I hope you have some hot stories to relate after the weekend!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:44 am

Thanks for the update!!!!!

I do miss soooooooooooo much the Brian cuckold moments..... ;) ;) ;)

mexstuff
Experienced

Unread post by mexstuff » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:44 pm

God!! I love your story!! I've read all of your story and I must say it's very intense, hot, sexy af!! I wish I can find a sexy girl like yours! I gotta admit that your stories made me finish intensely and I couldn't just stop! I kept cumming and cumming!! Any new updates? Why don't you post body pics of her, her sexy tattoo and you? I really loved when she sat on your face and made you clean up brains cum and you swallowed it! That's so fn hot!!! I also loved that she made you clean off his big cock! So hot! !

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:01 pm

SamWarrens wrote:Have you considered what is going to happen when Brian finishes his courses? Does he plan on coming back to take possession of Jenn again? Full time like before.
I really feel like Brian just wants to move on at this point. I doubt that he has any plans to come back and "take possession" of Jen again. It is hot to think about though. The idea that Brian could just show up one day and I'd be back to sleeping in the study. Although hopefully he'd wrestle me for the privilege of going back to being Jen's full-time sex partner. It's a turn-on to imagine that, even though Jen and I have gone back to fucking on the regular, without me even having to wear a condom, Brian could just show up one day and wrestle away my status as Jen's sex partner. Crush my balls with one hand as Jen looked on. And in a single moment, I'd go back to being Jen's eunuch cuckold. Definitely hot to think about.
Lensman2000 wrote:Good to hear from you again. I hope you have some hot stories to relate after the weekend!
I do! :D
softcantfind wrote:That whole post you shared is wonderful. Jen is a very special wife who loves you so much It is so good she was able to open up so well to you. You did two very selfless acts asking her if she wanted you to put on a condom and tell her to get that tattoo. It would be cruel to make her not at least miss her sex life with Brian. Really good job.
Thanks! Not entirely selfless though, I suppose. I mean, being Jen's cuckold was a huge turn-on for me!
OOAA wrote:Thanks for the update!!!!!

I do miss soooooooooooo much the Brian cuckold moments..... ;) ;) ;)
I miss them too!
mexstuff wrote:God!! I love your story!! I've read all of your story and I must say it's very intense, hot, sexy af!! I wish I can find a sexy girl like yours! I gotta admit that your stories made me finish intensely and I couldn't just stop! I kept cumming and cumming!! Any new updates? Why don't you post body pics of her, her sexy tattoo and you? I really loved when she sat on your face and made you clean up brains cum and you swallowed it! That's so fn hot!!! I also loved that she made you clean off his big cock! So hot! !
Thanks!

Anyhow, on to some updates!

Jen's study date with Ben went well. I picked Jen up Wednesday night from Ben's dorm after they were done. I didn't know at the time that I picked her up that the two of them had fucked. But, Jen told me about it on the car ride home.

"So, how did it go?" I asked.

"The studying or the sex?" Jen replied bluntly, with a smile.

"Well, both," I answered. "I didn't know for sure if the two of you were going to have sex."

"Studying was good. It's even better now that I'm on top of my classes instead of falling behind. It's still nice to unwind though after a study session. That's where the sex came in."

"So how was the sex then?" I asked.

"It was alright. It was fun. And it is kind of naughty fucking a cute college guy in his dorm room while my husband waits for me at home." As Jen spoke, I could see Jen's naughty smile out of the corner of my eye.

"I'm glad it went well," I said and then probed some more. "Was it nice fucking another guy again after being exclusive with me in between semesters?"

"Yeah, it's cool having another man kiss me, and feel on me, and fuck me!" Jen responded. I could hearing the teasing in Jen's voice, so I decided to push my luck a little bit and see how much of a teasing mood she was really in.

"You never wanted to experience another man when you were exclusive with Brian," I said, making sure to smile and to sound playful.

"Yeah, but Brian was the best sex of my life, Michael!" Jen responded in a teasing tone. I was excited to see that Jen was in a teasing mood. I wanted to hear her talk shit to me! And she didn't disappoint! Jen continued speaking. "Not just that Michael, but even though you're my husband, Brian was my boyfriend and exclusive sex partner. He took away your husbandly privileges even before you and I were even married. I mean, you got a mercy fuck from me on our wedding night, but that was just a technicality. I already belonged to Brian sexually by then. But, we pretty much set it in stone on our wedding night. You got to fuck me that night, but didn't get to cum inside of me. And we agreed that I belonged to Brian sexually and that you wouldn't get to have sex with me again until Brian moved out. So, even though it was you and I who got married, my sexual vow was to Brian and not to you. You became my sexual backup plan for when Brian would move out. Fucking around on my sexual backup plan doesn't seem like such a big deal. Heck, it's kind of natural!"

"Wow!" I responded.

"Too much?" Jen asked.

"Oh god, no!" I immediately answered. "Not at all! I miss you talking to me like that! Do you mean all of it?"

"Of course I do," Jen said and then giggled a little. "I just haven't been in the mood to focus on Brian all the time. He's no longer here and I'm back to enjoying sex with you. And I also got to enjoy sex with Ben tonight too. But, neither you nor Ben compare to Brian sexually. I guess I just feel like throwing it in your face tonight. Besides, you don't seem to mind!"

Even though I was keeping my eyes on the road, I couldn't avoid noticing Jen's incredibly wicked smile as she spoke.

When we got home, the two of us were all over each other. Getting each other's clothes off as fast as we could! I ended up fucking Jen doggy style.

In between moans, Jen talked shit.

"Remember when it was Brian inside of me like this?" Jen exclaimed. "Fucking me with his huge cock while you lay underneath us! Thrusting into your wife just inches above your face! And then I'd spill out his cum into your mouth after he shot his load deep inside of me!"

Jen started to O! I was ready to cum too, so I let myself.

"Useless fucking eunuch cuckold sperm!" Jen exclaimed as I shot my load in her.

We cuddled afterwards.

"I really enjoyed that. Thank you, Michael." Jen said as I held her.

"Me too!" I said.

"I'm not much in the mood to talk shit all the time anymore. But, I was tonight. I really wanted to put you down and compare you to Brian. Thank you for letting me. I actually was tempted to talk to shit to Ben, but I can tell that he wouldn't be into that. I was having fun having sex with Ben earlier, but at the same time I was thinking about how much better Brian is at sex than either you or Ben and how I should be fucking Brian instead of either of you."

"Hey, it's cool. You can take out your frustration on me anytime you like. No need to punish Ben." I said in a joking sort of way, even though I meant it.

"You're such a fucking cuckold, Michael!" Jen said an laughed. "You know I love you though?"

"I know," I replied. "I love you too."

-------

Fast forward to Saturday night.

Jen went to the party with Allison. As I'd hoped, Jen took off her wedding ring for the night. As promised, Allison texted me updates.

This is how our text conversation went:

Allison: "Your sexy wife is definitely being checked out! Don't be jelly, Mike! Ha ha!"

Me: "Not jealous. lol Keep an eye on Jen and drop me some updates later."

Allison: "K. Will do!"

Allison: "Some really hot guys talking to Jen tonight!"

Me: "Does Jen look like she's having fun?"

Allison: "Yep. lol"

Me: "Okay, good."

Allison: "Shit. Jen is spending too much time talking to Ben."

Me: "Whatever Jen's into, I guess."

Allison: "But, then she can't flirt with other guys! Ha ha!"

Me: "Good point."

Allison: "I'm gonna sacrifice myself for Jen's sake and keep Ben company so I can tear Jen away from him."

Me: "Cool."

Than, much, much later:

Allison: "It worked. Your wife definitely hit it off with Derek! He's hot as fuck too!"

Me: "Thanks for keeping me in the know."

Allison: "Of course! Jelly yet?"

Me: "Nope. I want Jen to have fun!"

Allison: "She is! Ha ha!"

So, obviously I was hard as fuck all night, imagining Jen flirting with this Derek guy. Allison eventually texted me to come pick them up. It only took two minutes to drop Allison off, so there wasn't much chatting. She said good night to the both of us and then Jen and I drove home.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yes. Thank you for being such a great husband!" Jen replied.

"Allison said you were pretty popular?" I probed.

"I'll tell you about it later, baby." Jen responded. "Let's just go home. I wanna fuck my husband."

When we got back home, Jen and I had sex. There was no talk of the party. No talk of the party. No talk of cuckolding. The sex was great! But, I'm still dying to hear about the party. Jen is busy working on a project for school today. But, I hope I get to hear about the party soon!
Last edited by excitedcuckold on Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:59 pm

How could you stand the suspense? It's killing me, and she's not my wife.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:03 am

Fantastic update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's wait Jen explain the party ;)

...and what about Brian coming for some days/weeks...? ;) ;)

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Great update. Sounds like Jen likes Ben, maybe its just repayment for helping her with her homework, But, she must like some to keep going back, even though it's Just Alright.

It sounds to me that your wonderful adventure is going to continue for some time, with Jen playing the field and having your blessing.

Im curious about how much Allison is aware of your's and Jen's relationship. If she doesn't know, she must have some suspicions, considering that you are encouraging Jen to party and have the whole college experience.

Just some random thoughts. Always great to hear from you and looking forward to the rest of this story

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:19 pm

softcantfind wrote:Now to me that is Hot. No crap just going for it.
It has to feel great Jen talking like that to you. She needs another like Brian and you do to.
It really does feel great! Maybe it shouldn't feel so good, but it does.
Lensman2000 wrote:How could you stand the suspense? It's killing me, and she's not my wife.
Ha! :lol:
OOAA wrote:Fantastic update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's wait Jen explain the party ;)

...and what about Brian coming for some days/weeks...? ;) ;)
I'm not against Brian coming to visit. It just doesn't seem like it's going to happen any time soon.
poppag wrote:Great update. Sounds like Jen likes Ben, maybe its just repayment for helping her with her homework, But, she must like some to keep going back, even though it's Just Alright.

It sounds to me that your wonderful adventure is going to continue for some time, with Jen playing the field and having your blessing.

Im curious about how much Allison is aware of your's and Jen's relationship. If she doesn't know, she must have some suspicions, considering that you are encouraging Jen to party and have the whole college experience.

Just some random thoughts. Always great to hear from you and looking forward to the rest of this story
I don't think Allison knows anything about Brian. I don't know for if Allison knows that Jen has been hooking up with Ben, but it wouldn't surprise me if she does.

Anyhow, last night Jen told me about what happened at the party on Saturday. Here's what she said:

"I was having a blast! I already knew some of the people there. But, Allison introduced me around. She introduced me to everyone, but especially to the single guys who were there. She kept reminding me that you don't seem to mind. I could tell that some of the guys were trying to flirt with me. It was fun! But, I also wanted to talk to Ben too and not just ignore him. So, I gave him some attention. Allison thought I was giving Ben too much attention, so she moved in and and kept Ben company while I chatted with other people. Anyhow, there was this guy who I really hit it off with in the kitchen. His name is Derek and he's a junior. He's about as tall as Brian and built. He's a business major. He's fun to talk to. And he's really good looking. He was chatting me up and I was totally into it! But, then it got awkward for a moment. He said that he'd seen me around before and had noticed that I usually wear what seems like a wedding ring. I told him that I'm married, but that I have the green light from you to have a social life and go to parties and stuff, and that the ring comes off sometimes so that I can just feel like a regular college student and not have to feel like an outsider. Derek apologized. He told me that I'm really cool and that I shouldn't feel like an outsider. He asked me if guys ever try to ask me out, not knowing that I'm married. I told him that it hasn't come up yet, that I've been flirted with, but that no one has actually asked me out on a date. I said that most guys don't have the guts to ask a girl out anyways. They just drop hints so that they don't have to outright state their intentions and risk being rejected. Derek asked me what happens though if a guy asks me out, but doesn't know that I'm married? I told him that I suppose then I'd have to tell the guy that I'm married. Derek then asked me what if the guy finds out I'm married but still asks me out? I told him then it's up to me whether or not to say yes. At that point, Derek asked what about you? I told him that you're cool with me being a regular college student. He then asked if I'm 100% sure about that, because he doesn't like to be sneaky. If he were going to ask a married woman out, he'd want to pick her up all proper, show up on her doorstep and not sneak. I then jokingly asked him what if the husband answered the door? He smiled and said, 'I guess I'd have to be like, hey, my name's Derek and I'm here to take your wife Jen out on a date.' I asked him if all the married women he asks out are named Jen? He answered that he's never asked a married woman out before, but he thinks I'm really cool and really pretty and he'd like to take me out for dinner this coming Friday. I said yes."

I was hard as a rock as I listened to Jen speak!

Jen continued: "I suppose this is the part where I could ask you if it's okay for me to go out with Derek this Friday, but I'm not going to. You said you wanted me to be able to do my own thing without having to ask permission, so long as I keep you in the know. You and I don't have anything planned this Friday night, so I'm going to go out with Derek."

"Well," I responded carefully. "I suppose this is the part where I could tell you okay. But, that would sound like I'm giving you permission and I already told you that you don't need permission. So, I'm just going to say that I hope you have fun this Friday and anything that I can do to help you get ready for your date or whatever, let me know. I'd love to help."

"Bathe me, shave me, lotion me up, and massage me like you used to do sometimes back when I was still with Brian?" Jen asked.

"Yes, if you'd be into that. And chores. You already have school and studying on your plate. If you're going to start dating too, you shouldn't have to worry about chores. Leave me a list of things to get done while you're out."

"You are such a fucking cuckold, Michael!" Jen replied and giggled. "Yep, you can bathe me and stuff. And if you want to do chores while I'm out, I'm not complaining. I'll gladly leave you a list of things to do."

"Thanks for letting me help," I responded with a smile.

"I don't know about you, but I'm pretty horny now!" Jen said with a wicked smile. "Wanna fuck me with that useless eunuch cuckold penis while I fantasize about Derek?"

She didn't have to ask twice. We ended up naked and feeling on each other. There was no more cuckold talk, but it was definitely on my mind while I fucked Jen!

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:11 pm

Thanks for the latest hot update. Sounds like Jen is back in the game and getting ready to push your buttons again. I wonder how far she is going to take it this time.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:18 pm

What a lucky man you are! Can't wait to hear how her date goes

katt
Virgin

Unread post by katt » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:53 am

Can't wait for further updates. This sounds like a relationship that could develop?!

Ephraim

Unread post by Ephraim » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Michael, I really appreciate and enjoy reading your story. I've been a professional writer and editor, so I'm serious when I say your prose is excellent and very readable.

You are also admirably self-aware and calm about what turns you on.

My wife and I, long married, started a few years ago with hotwifing. One time, I got to be in your favorite position (underneath) with her and a lover.

During this time, my wife discovered her taste for BDSM, which I do not share and cannot offer her, so she has been able to explore this with other partners.

More recently, we have moved more toward polyamory, as she has encouraged me to play as well. I now have a couple of women I see sometimes.

My wife and I realized that it's MUCH easier to disclose to our close friends that we have "an open marriage" than to try to explain hotwifing.

Reading your story, I found myself wishing you told Jen what Cassie said, about you being the best lay she ever had. But that became superfluous toward the end. Indeed, telling her might lead Jen to look down on Cassie's boyfriend.

On the divorce stats: I think the real risk factor for your marriage, with or without cuckolding or hotwifing, is your age and length of time together. Risk of divorce is highest among the youngest couples. Many of us on OHW were monogamous for many years, and obviously older, before we moved into the lifestyle. Congratulations on keeping everything together so well.

On feeling angsty after orgasm (excerpt from one of many articles about "post-coital tristesse"):
Why do men feel bad after ejaculating?

This is one of the universe's more complex riddles .... It's not like men don't want to cum. In fact, all signs point to the fact that they definitely, absolutely, 100% DO want to cum. Yet for some men, even after they achieve the ultimate in pleasure, they feel emotionally shitty. What could possibly be the problem?

"Men may feel sad or have feelings of despair after intercourse and ejaculation," says Dr. Michael Krychman, .... "This is a normal phenomena and has often been described in the literature. For some men, sex is an expression of power and with ejaculation their power has been expended." In fact, as Krychman points out, this has been a historic problem -- and well-documented phenomenon. "Every animal is sad after coitus except the human female and the rooster," wrote the Greek physician Galen, sometime around 150 AD.
When I was young, I felt deep disgust with myself and my fantasies after masturbating, but eventually I was able to overcome that. I reasoned that, if something was arousing under normal circumstances, there was nothing wrong with it. In other words, I mentally rejected the transitory shame and angst. Nowadays, I only feel happy and fulfilled after orgasm.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Fantastic update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's wait to see how date goes on... and how Derek responds ;)

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:10 pm

very hot update. sound like you both think alike

Looking forward to your next update.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:21 pm

Jen's student social life (and, I think, many of your followers' fantasies) seem to be progressing nicely. The arc of your relationship told in this thread is incredibly exciting for those of us living this vicariously through you. My question is: are you really as calm, unconcerned and cool about everything as you come across in your writing, or is there some angst that you experience that you aren't sharing. I'm not trying to stir the pot, here, but anytime the love of your life meets and is attracted to someone else; then plans to act on the attraction, there must be some primal fear of potential loss there. Are you immune to this due to super-human self confidence, resigned to loosing her to another more alpha male, or so enamored of Jen that her happiness and pleasure trump your personal feelings? I'd love to have your take on this. Thanks.

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:14 am

Great updates. Hope Jen has a great night tonight and that we get to hear all about it soon.

Hotwifeok
Player

Unread post by Hotwifeok » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:32 pm

I have to say that this is one of the most disturbing relationship posts on this site.

It looks somewhat good for Mike and Jen right now. He is lucky that he had a somewhat good friend in Brian who really new his role in the "game". I still ah e a fear that the too far too fast is going to come back and bite you in the butt Mike. Your kink is in control of you. You skirted disaster once already. You need to make sure that you and Jen build your life together. Sure, she can have fuck busies on the side but you and you Alton always need to be her number one love. In the end you both must see this as a game you are playing and not let it get too real. You almost did that once.

You are both young. If you are not careful you are going to wake up in a disasterous relationship and figure out you wasted some really good years of your life. Marriage is hard. It is stressful. What you are doing is even harder and why it is usually couples with many years of marriage experience with their partners doing this. It takes great love and letting each other know they love each other make this work. You almost lost that with Brian. You both said it to each other but you didn't show it to each other.

I think letting your wife fuck Ben is hot... but she doesn't need to be dating him. That is unfair to him and you both. He may get the idea that he has a long term opportunity with Jen.

Anyway. Glad to hear that you are still together and working on things. Just please be careful and keep control of your kink and not let it control you. If you can keep this control and keep coming back and grounding each other TOGETHER you will have a long and happy life together. It is a bout communication, respect, and love. You lose any one of those and your job is a hundred times harder. Especially as young as you are.

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Sage advice, hotwifeok, very sage advice.

Although as Col. Jack O'Neil from Stargate once remarked "Some times the young don't do as they are told".

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

I have stuff going on at the moment, so I don't have time to stay online and go into detail right now. But, Jen has found a way to make this one of the hottest Valentine's Days ever!

I'll update when I get a chance! :cool:

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Don't take too long! We're dying out here waiting for up dates. Comprehensive detailed updates!

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:04 pm

viking53 wrote:Thanks for the latest hot update. Sounds like Jen is back in the game and getting ready to push your buttons again. I wonder how far she is going to take it this time.
She's definitely become interested in treating me more like a cuckold again! No complaints! :cool:
pwsub wrote:What a lucky man you are! Can't wait to hear how her date goes
I agree! I am pretty lucky! Details coming up!
katt wrote:Can't wait for further updates. This sounds like a relationship that could develop?!
Yep! Seems that way!
Ephraim wrote:Michael, I really appreciate and enjoy reading your story. I've been a professional writer and editor, so I'm serious when I say your prose is excellent and very readable.

You are also admirably self-aware and calm about what turns you on.

My wife and I, long married, started a few years ago with hotwifing. One time, I got to be in your favorite position (underneath) with her and a lover.

During this time, my wife discovered her taste for BDSM, which I do not share and cannot offer her, so she has been able to explore this with other partners.

More recently, we have moved more toward polyamory, as she has encouraged me to play as well. I now have a couple of women I see sometimes.

My wife and I realized that it's MUCH easier to disclose to our close friends that we have "an open marriage" than to try to explain hotwifing.

Reading your story, I found myself wishing you told Jen what Cassie said, about you being the best lay she ever had. But that became superfluous toward the end. Indeed, telling her might lead Jen to look down on Cassie's boyfriend.

On the divorce stats: I think the real risk factor for your marriage, with or without cuckolding or hotwifing, is your age and length of time together. Risk of divorce is highest among the youngest couples. Many of us on OHW were monogamous for many years, and obviously older, before we moved into the lifestyle. Congratulations on keeping everything together so well.

On feeling angsty after orgasm (excerpt from one of many articles about "post-coital tristesse"):
Why do men feel bad after ejaculating?

This is one of the universe's more complex riddles .... It's not like men don't want to cum. In fact, all signs point to the fact that they definitely, absolutely, 100% DO want to cum. Yet for some men, even after they achieve the ultimate in pleasure, they feel emotionally shitty. What could possibly be the problem?

"Men may feel sad or have feelings of despair after intercourse and ejaculation," says Dr. Michael Krychman, .... "This is a normal phenomena and has often been described in the literature. For some men, sex is an expression of power and with ejaculation their power has been expended." In fact, as Krychman points out, this has been a historic problem -- and well-documented phenomenon. "Every animal is sad after coitus except the human female and the rooster," wrote the Greek physician Galen, sometime around 150 AD.
When I was young, I felt deep disgust with myself and my fantasies after masturbating, but eventually I was able to overcome that. I reasoned that, if something was arousing under normal circumstances, there was nothing wrong with it. In other words, I mentally rejected the transitory shame and angst. Nowadays, I only feel happy and fulfilled after orgasm.
Thanks for the kind words and for the perspective!
OOAA wrote:Fantastic update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's wait to see how date goes on... and how Derek responds ;)
Thank you! I'm definitely excited to share the details of what's been going on with Derek!
poppag wrote:very hot update. sound like you both think alike

Looking forward to your next update.
Thanks!
Lensman2000 wrote:Jen's student social life (and, I think, many of your followers' fantasies) seem to be progressing nicely. The arc of your relationship told in this thread is incredibly exciting for those of us living this vicariously through you. My question is: are you really as calm, unconcerned and cool about everything as you come across in your writing, or is there some angst that you experience that you aren't sharing. I'm not trying to stir the pot, here, but anytime the love of your life meets and is attracted to someone else; then plans to act on the attraction, there must be some primal fear of potential loss there. Are you immune to this due to super-human self confidence, resigned to loosing her to another more alpha male, or so enamored of Jen that her happiness and pleasure trump your personal feelings? I'd love to have your take on this. Thanks.
I do feel angst sometimes. I've talked about it in this thread before. I just haven't talked about it very often. The thing that's important to remember is that I'm not a victim who's just going along with whatever Jen wants and getting nothing out of it. Having some angst doesn't mean that I don't otherwise enjoy being a cuckold.
MrLust wrote:Great updates. Hope Jen has a great night tonight and that we get to hear all about it soon.
Thanks!
Hotwifeok wrote:I have to say that this is one of the most disturbing relationship posts on this site.

It looks somewhat good for Mike and Jen right now. He is lucky that he had a somewhat good friend in Brian who really new his role in the "game". I still ah e a fear that the too far too fast is going to come back and bite you in the butt Mike. Your kink is in control of you. You skirted disaster once already. You need to make sure that you and Jen build your life together. Sure, she can have fuck busies on the side but you and you Alton always need to be her number one love. In the end you both must see this as a game you are playing and not let it get too real. You almost did that once.

You are both young. If you are not careful you are going to wake up in a disasterous relationship and figure out you wasted some really good years of your life. Marriage is hard. It is stressful. What you are doing is even harder and why it is usually couples with many years of marriage experience with their partners doing this. It takes great love and letting each other know they love each other make this work. You almost lost that with Brian. You both said it to each other but you didn't show it to each other.

I think letting your wife fuck Ben is hot... but she doesn't need to be dating him. That is unfair to him and you both. He may get the idea that he has a long term opportunity with Jen.

Anyway. Glad to hear that you are still together and working on things. Just please be careful and keep control of your kink and not let it control you. If you can keep this control and keep coming back and grounding each other TOGETHER you will have a long and happy life together. It is a bout communication, respect, and love. You lose any one of those and your job is a hundred times harder. Especially as young as you are.
Thanks for the perspective. I don't view what's going on between Jen and Ben as dating. But, if Jen wants to date Ben, that's up to Jen.
SamWarrens wrote:Don't take too long! We're dying out here waiting for up dates. Comprehensive detailed updates!
Coming up!

---------------

Okay! Time for updates!

Friday 2/10/2017:

After I got home from work, I was excited to help Jen get ready for her date with Derek. Little did I know that Jen had a surprise for me!

"Take your clothes off and get on the bed!" Jen said unexpectedly, with a wicked smile.

I did as I was told. Jen tied me to the bed and blindfolded me. As soon as the blindfold went on, I already had an idea of what was going to happen and I was getting rock hard thinking about it. A minute later, I knew that I was right. I felt an ice pack at my cock and heard Jen giggle as my erection disappeared. My cock and balls felt pretty numb. Just some pressure. When Jen took the blindfold off, I could see that my cock was locked inside of my chastity device. It was so exciting to have Jen put it on me again! It had been a while!

"I figured that since you wanted so bad to help prepare me for a date with another man, we may as well go all the way and lock your useless eunuch cuckold penis up!" Jen said with a giggle.

Jen sat there on the bed, completely naked. She climbed on top of me and pressed her naked body against mine. My cock was coming back to life, but it was trapped, pressing against my chastity device, with no room to grow. It was so frustrating and yet so right!

Jen and I made out, with me still tied to the bed.

"Ready to get me ready for my date?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered sincerely.

Jen untied me. I bathed her, shaved her, put lotion on her, and massaged her. My hands were all over her naked body, but there was no chance of sex happening. There wouldn't have been time anyway. Derek was going to arrive shortly. I helped Jen get dressed and Derek arrived shortly afterward. I answered the door when he arrived. He was tall (Brian's height), built, and good looking.

"Hey. Is this Jen's place?" he asked.

"Yep. I'm Mike, Jen's husband," I replied.

"Good to meet you, Mike! I'm Derek! Did Jen tell you I was coming by? I'm supposed to be picking her up." Derek spoke politely and with a smile. I could tell he was skeptical of the situation though. I wanted to put him at ease.

"Yep! Come on in!" I replied with a smile.

Jen was waiting inside.

"Hey," Derek said to Jen.

"Hey," Jen replied with a smile.

"You look great," Derek said.

"Thanks," she replied to him. "So do you!"

"You ready to get going?" he asked.

"Yep!" Jen replied.

Derek turned to me and spoke. "So I've never taken someone's wife out on a date before," he said. "But, for the record, she'll be safe with me."

"Good to know!" I replied. "Hey, have fun!"

"Keep me updated, K?" I said to Jen.

"Will do," she replied. "I'll text you."

Jen kissed me gently on the cheek and the two of them left.

Jen had left a small list of chores for me to do while she was out, so I attended to getting them done. She texted me when they got to the restaurant and also texted me when they were on their way back. They weren't out for very long. About three hours in total. I was horny as fuck that whole three hours though!

Derek dropped Jen back off at the apartment. He only came in for a moment. In that moment, he kissed Jen goodnight right in front of me before shaking my hand and taking off.

As soon as he left, Jen said "You were great!" She had a huge smile!

"What did I do?" I asked, also smiling.

"Derek and I had already kissed earlier, but he said that he also wanted to give me a good night kiss when he dropped me off. Except that he didn't want to disrespect you. Then he said that he wants to be able to take me out again, but he doesn't want to walk on eggshells around you. I told him that I'd like to see him again and that I don't want him walking on eggshells either. I told him that if he's going to keep seeing me, he needs to be cool with me being married and not make it weird when he gets around you. I challenged him to kiss me goodnight in front of you and see how you react. A normal kiss. Not too crazy, but not too innocent either. I told him that if you're not awkward about it, then he shouldn't make it awkward either. And you behaved perfectly! Acted like it was totally normal that Derek was kissing me in front of you! Thank you!"

Jen kissed me and then continued to kiss me. We ended up naked in bed together. She took the chastity device off me. As she did, she said, "in case you're wondering, I didn't get laid tonight, but I'm definitely about to!"

And then we fucked! It was so intense! We both O'd really hard!

------------

Monday 2/13/2017

Jen and I celebrated Valentine's Day Monday night instead of on the real Valentine's Day. I couldn't get us a good reservation at the restaurant we wanted to go to on the real Valentine's Day. But, this left us without any actual plans for the real Valentine's Day. So, when Ben asked Jen if she had some free time after classes, she said yes. And when Derek messaged her and told her he would totally have asked her out for Valentine's Day if he hadn't figured that she already had plans with me, Jen told him that she and I were celebrating Valentine's Day one day early, so she was free Tuesday night!

---------

Tuesday 2/14/2017 (Valentine's Day)

Jen met up with Ben for a late lunch and then went back to his dorm room, where they fucked. She came back home and put me in the chastity device again and had me prep her for her date. Knowing that Jen had just been fucked by Ben and was getting ready to go out with Derek on Velentine's Day was driving me crazy! In a good way! Jen made a very large list of chores for me to do while she was away.

When Derek picked her up, he gave her a hello kiss and seemed totally at ease about the whole thing. He was very friendly toward me and it didn't feel the least bit awkward. Except that under my jeans, my cock was ramming up against a chastity device!

Derek took Jen to a very casual sort of restaurant that had free tables. She texted me to let me know that she was going back to his apartment! I was ecstatic! And sexually frustrated, but mostly ecstatic! I had a lot of chores to do and I didn't want to let Jen down. I wanted to fulfill my role of being her eunuch cuckold helper for the night.

When Derek dropped Jen off, he kissed her goodnight in front of me without any reservations. Again, he was very friendly with me.

Jen took me into the bedroom and strip me down, and then got naked herself!

She got on top of me and pinned my arms to the bed. My cock was pressing so hard against the chastity device!

"Derek's cock was about the same size as Brian's!" she said proudly, with a wicked smile. "I was good. I made him wear a condom. But, I totally wanted to feel him cum in me! How does it feel knowing that your wife fucked two different guys on Valentine's Day?"

"It feels good," I replied truthfully.

"Would it feel good if I told you that Derek's cock is better than yours? Because it is!" Jen said triumphantly.

"Yes, it feels good," I replied.

"What if I decided not to fuck you tonight?" Jen went on. "Two guys in one day already. Do I really want your useless eunuch cuckold penis inside of me?"

Jen seemed like she wanted an answer, so I gave her one in the form of a question.

"You're not curious what it's like to fuck three guys in one day?"

"Good point!" she said with a smile and proceeded to remove my chastity device.

I fucked Jen with all the pent up energy that I'd built up throughout the evening. We both O'd really hard! It was funny to think that the only one of the three guys who fucked her that day that actually got to cum in her was me! Quite a difference from when I wasn't even allowed to fuck, let alone cum inside, my own wife!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:16 pm

What a fantastic, amazing and pretty hot instalment!!!!!!!!!!!