It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
viking53

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by viking53 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:40 am

viking53 wrote:If she wants to take this to the next level (apart from the outcome of the bet and Brian's unlimited access to her), perhaps she should give him exclusive rights to her ass. Is she an anal virgin? Have you ever had that opportunity with her?

OK, I had a nagging feeling that you had talked about this before and I saw it happened a week ago. Although it wasn't really a success that time, its something you need to take slowly and get used to. I think you should encourage them to keep exploring and to keep this as something exclusive to them, especially as it is something you have never experienced.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:19 pm

viking53 wrote:So how is the bet developing? I can't see Jen (or Brian) losing that bet.

In the month this has been developing, Jen has really pushed you quite far. You have limited access to her, and the few times you do get laid, it is with a condom. If she wants to take this to the next level (apart from the outcome of the bet and Brian's unlimited access to her), perhaps she should give him exclusive rights to her ass. Is she an anal virgin? Have you ever had that opportunity with her?
Here's your answer (excited cuckold, November 16 post)
excited cuckold wrote: Okay. Time for an update. Last week Wednesday, Jen and Brian hooked up. I got a text message at work from Jen that day. It was a picture message. At first I thought it was a picture of Brian's cock inside of Jen doggy style. But, when I looked closer I realized that Brian's cock was actually in Jen's ass! She's never let me try anal with her!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!! Jen then texted me "Hey, baby! Tried anal finally. Brian's cock was way too big and it hurt way too much to keep going, but I thought you'd like a souvenir anyway!

LarrynDallas
Trainable

Unread post by LarrynDallas » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:00 pm

As I read this I wonder if it is real. You have given away your fiance to Brian and you will never get her back at this point. Her bet was clear, she wants him as her husband in fact and you as her meal ticket. Why would you do this? Is this a fictional post or do you really find losing your fiance pleasurable is some masochistic way?

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:14 pm

Update please? This is so hot!!

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:30 pm

I totally agree with LarrynDallas, Do people actually poke them self in the eye with a sharp object, for pleasure?

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:52 pm

norbertrichard wrote:I totally agree with LarrynDallas, Do people actually poke them self in the eye with a sharp object, for pleasure?
Apparently they do. (Unless LarrynDallas is onto something in his last sentence.)

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:22 am

Don't you dare leave us hanging!!! lol
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:36 pm

Thank you so much to those of you who have been friendly and encouraging! It's nice to log in and see people taking an interest in what's been going on with me, Jen, and Brian. :up:

To recap my last post, Brian was gonna be sleeping over at mine and Jen's apartment Thursday night and then all the way through the weekend. For those few days, Jen would have easy access to Brian several nights in a row and would be sleeping with Brian by her side in bed instead of me. Would she get bored of sex with Brian after having such easy access to him? Or would she decide that she liked Brian taking my place in bed for such an extended run? If Jen got bored of having Brian around, then I would be the winner of the bet. My prize would be getting laid more often. If Jen didn't bored and decided after the weekend was through that she wanted to be with Brian even more, then she and Brian would be the winners. Their prize would be Brian getting to stay over whenever he and Jen felt like it from now on: They wouldn't have to give me any advance notice whenever Brian was to take my place in bed; I'd simply take the couch with no complaints. As part of the prize, Brian would get some space in the closet for his clothes, some dresser space, and even a key to the apartment. It was a very big bet with lots at stake. I was already down to infrequent sex with my fiance, and even that was condom-only. If Jen and Brian won, I was looking at spending lots more time on the couch so Jen and Brian could be together regularly. I wondered what that would mean for mine and Jen's sex life if she and Brian won and Jen's sex life then revolved around Brian instead of me? To top it off, the odds were really against me. Jen had admitted that she thought Brian is a much better lay than me and that there's no comparison. Jen was going into the bet knowing that I was going to lose. I knew she wanted me to lose. On top of that, Brian had promised to fuck Jen so good that there was no way I'd win. So what chance did I really have? Probably no chance I figured. The thing is, even though part of me wanted for me to win the bet because I was so scared of everything that was happening, overall what I wanted was to lose the bet and to experience more of that feeling of helplessness of having Jen and Brian be a couple in our own home. As scary as it was, I figured I could deal with whatever anxiety the situation gave me because Jen and I would be married in a few months, at which point things would go back to normal. So, the bet was on!

To make the bet work, I had to give Brian a key to the apartment right away. If he was staying over several days in a row, he needed to be able to get in and out easily. Jen and I already had a spare key just in case, so I didn't have to run out to the hardware store to get a new one.

Thursday night was pretty non-eventful. Brian had picked Jen up from work that evening. The two of them got back late due to Jen's work schedule, so there really wasn't much time for me to hang out with them since I had to be up early Friday morning. We chatted a bit. All the while, the two of them were really affectionate with each other. Even though they were exchanging some pretty passionate kisses, I got a pretty basic kiss from Jen when she wished me goodnight. The highlight was when she whispered in my ear, "Enjoy the couch while Brian gets to work on making sure that he and I win the bet!" She smiled wickedly at me when she said it and I know that Brian overheard her. He was smiling too.

Anyhow, I could sort of overhear the two of them as they were in the bedroom talking, and giggling, and fucking while I was in the living room, on the couch. But, the volume wasn't unreasonable. The only thing keeping me up was my erection. I eventually got to sleep though and left to work Friday morning while Jen and Brian still slept in bed together.

Friday evening was nice. Although Jen and Brian were both still at work when I got home, Brian was done with his job before Jen and headed straight to the apartment. He and I had fun chatting and playing video games. We both went together to pick Jen up from work. I drove while Brian rode shotgun. He switched to the back seat and sat with Jen, while I drove us back to the apartment. They held hands, exchanged kisses, and totally acted like a couple. When we got back to the apartment, the three of us hung out, watched some TV, and talked. Jen eventually brought up the bet.

"So, are you curious how Brian did last night?" Jen asked me, smiling that wicked smile.

"Well, it was night number one, so I'm expecting that it was pretty great. But, the question is whether the two of you will get sick of being together several nights in a row?" I replied smugly, in a joking way.

At this point, Jen was laying down on the couch with her head in Brian's lap and her feet in mine. I was rubbing her feet while Brian was petting her. "I'm pretty sure you're going to lose, baby," Jen said smiling, in a very relaxed way. She continued, "It's like I'm sort of keeping score, right? I mean I'm not just deciding if I get sick of fucking Brian. Which, by the way, there's no chance of that happening. I'm also deciding if I'd rather have Brian with me in bed instead of you in on the regular. And it's not that I don't want you in bed with me. You're my fiance, so obviously I do. It's just when I think about how great sex with Brian is, I feel like I want to just have more of that instead. Does that make sense?"

I was so hard! I know that Jen was trying to explain everything to me, but all it did was just make me more hard hearing her tell me why I was doomed to lose this bet. I wanted more of her of her explanation. I wanted her to really drive home the point. So, I replied, "Well, you already told me that sex with Brian is apples and sex with me is oranges. Oranges are okay, but you love apples." I couldn't believe I was speaking like this in front of Brian. But, I was. I was letting him know what a much better lover my fiance thought he was.

"Exactly!" Jen exclaimed smiling. "Motherfucking apples! It's not that I don't want to be in bed with my fiance. But, if I'm keeping score, then the apples are just gonna keep winning out over the oranges! I fucking love apples!" Jen giggled.

Brian decided to chime in. Surprisingly he chimed in on my side. "It's good to have oranges too though. Vitamin C, right?"

Jen looked up at Brian and replied, "Actually Brian, apples have Vitamin C too! Just not as much as oranges. The solution is to have more apples!" Jen giggled.

"Oh shit, dude." Brian replied, speaking to me. "I really hope this couch is comfy enough for you to sleep on regularly! I think your fiance is gonna be busy getting at my apples these next few months!"

The three of us laughed. The whole thing was absurd. But, here we were. "The couch is fine, bro." I answered smiling. "But, lets wait for the bet to run it's course before the two of you start celebrating apple season."

"Apples!!!" Jen burst out giggling. Jen was massaging Brian's cock through his Jeans by this point. She continued talking while feeling at Brian. "I think the both of you need to take off your clothes."

I couldn't believe it! I thought it was going to be another sexless night for me! And maybe it still was. I didn't know for sure what Jen had in mind, but I was up for it. Brian and I got up and stripped, while Jen continued laying on the couch smiling and giggling occasionally.

"The two of you should wrestle," Jen said smiling.

So there Brian and I were again on the carpet, getting ready to wrestle like the last couple times this had happened. Jen got up and took off her clothes. She then watched Brian and I go at it. Brian won, of course, and had me pinned in that same position that he likes so much. Jen got down on the carpet and squeezed my balls tightly with both of her hands. I was so hard! Jen started to stroke my cock with one hand while she gripped my balls wit her other. "You already lost the bet, baby," she said to me in a seductive way. She let go of my balls with her one hand, but continued to grip my cock with the other as she started making out with Brian. We all got up and she led us to the bedroom, where she took turns making out with Brian and I and rolling around naked with us. At one point, Brian and Jen rolling around together turned into them fucking. It was beautiful! It seemed to me like Brian's cock belonged in Jen's pussy! When they were done, Jen put a condom on me and at first rode my cock a little while I lay on my back. She then put us into the missionary position and I fucked her until I came (into the condom). "Thanks for the oranges, baby," Jen said when I was done. Jen then turned to Brian and smiled and said, "And thank you for those amazing apples, boyfriend!"

Yep. Boyfriend. She'd already called Brian that before, but it was still weird to hear it. The three of us showered together before bed, which was nice. I mean it was bed for Jen and Brian and it was the couch for me. :lol:

That was Friday night. Things got really crazy Saturday night though. I'll try to get on here tomorrow to tell the rest of what happened over the weekend. Spoiler alert: I lost the bet.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:03 pm

OMG DUDE. This is the hottest thread that's been on this site in a long time! Just keep reminding Jen why she is marrying u ad opposed to Brian (other than apples vs oranges of course), so u guys marry on schedule. Then u can find a way to make this work after the wedding! Lol. PM me if u want to hear some ideas.

Just one question....How can u say u lost what is clearly a no-loose bet??!! Lol
Wingman

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:08 pm

I also have a question. Why are you bothering getting married? It should be obvious that she prefers Brian to you in every way?

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm

That has been my contension all along. Lets see, She sleeps with, and fucks Brian at will, and bareback at that, you get to do cleanup, and suck his cock, so she can fuck another load out of him, you have to wear a rubber if she decides to give you a pitty fuck.You fix the meals, and probably do the house work, so Brian can save his energy to fuck "YOUR"""" girl. And you still maintain that She is gonna marry you. Why??? She says he is a much better lover, fucks her much longer, and better than you. You can't out wrestle him, can't out fuck him, etc. what do you have that she wants, or needs? ZIP ZERRO, NADA. IF i am wrong, please tell me, how.? :?:

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:52 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience with us in such a generous way. You write very well and express the feelings of all involved very clearly.

Just to remind everyone, this has only been going on for 5 weeks and there is a lot of NRE generated, in a rapidly escalating situation. However Michael, I do think you need to plan for a reality check periodically. You need to spend time alone with Jen, just the two of you, and talk about the wedding and the plans for after you are married. Don't just let go of the reins or things will get out of control.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:15 pm

viking53 wrote:Thanks for sharing your experience with us in such a generous way. You write very well and express the feelings of all involved very clearly.

Just to remind everyone, this has only been going on for 5 weeks and there is a lot of NRE generated, in a rapidly escalating situation. However Michael, I do think you need to plan for a reality check periodically. You need to spend time alone with Jen, just the two of you, and talk about the wedding and the plans for after you are married. Don't just let go of the reins or things will get out of control.
Certainly some valid observations here. Dunno about the only five weeks part though, and the NRE. I think at the frequency she has been fucking Brian five weeks is actually a pretty long time, and if it were only NRE, I'd think that would have cooled somewhat by now. But in fact, rather than cooling, it has seemed to have escalated.

I certainly agree that it is past time for a cooling off period with just the OP and his fiancee--a week or two of JUST the two of them, talking, talking and more talking. I have a feeling he has already let go of the reins and things have rapidly got out of control.

So a cooling off period certainly seems in order about now, to make sure both he AND his fiancee really want to go through with the wedding. Right now it seems kind of iffy to me.
norbertrichard wrote:Lets see, She sleeps with, and fucks Brian at will, and bareback at that, you get to do cleanup, and suck his cock, so she can fuck another load out of him, you have to wear a rubber if she decides to give you a pitty fuck.You fix the meals, and probably do the house work, so Brian can save his energy to fuck "YOUR"""" girl. And you still maintain that She is gonna marry you. Why??? She says he is a much better lover, fucks her much longer, and better than you. You can't out wrestle him, can't out fuck him, etc. what do you have that she wants, or needs? ZIP ZERRO, NADA. IF i am wrong, please tell me, how.?
I have the same concern. Time for a re-evaluation on both the OP and his fiancee's part.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:33 am

Michael, I want to apologize to you, as i think you view my posts as hostel, i don't mean them to be. I am just trying to give you a wake-up call. You are being disrespected, abused, and totally used, by both Brian, and the [GIRLFRIEND] , seems you can't see the forest for the trees. Too see you stumble on blindly is agrivating to some of us. I hope you view this as its meant. Goodluck

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:43 am

Michael (excitedcuckold),

Along with others here, I have been following your thread and so far I have found it to be an amazing story so far. As you have mentioned early on in the thread, you are 24 and your fiancé Jen is 19, it would seem that Jen has indulged you on your fantasy and the reality of fulfilling that fantasy has become something that you are both enjoying from your various perspectives. You made it very clear early on that Jen could restrict you, that Jen could deny you, that Jen should be open to do anything that she desired to do with Brian even if it was something that she does not do with you. Now you’re in a position were Brian has a key to the apartment that you and Jen share together, Brian now has space for his clothing and personal items (Closet and Drawer Space) for extended and or unplanned stays. It is my understanding that while Jen continues to be committed to the engagement, currently the wedding is still on as planned along with that with the two of you having been very clear and open with each other about each of your sexual and relationship preferences. Effectively Brian has become Jen’s primary sexual partner and in many ways her exclusive sexual partner with those few exceptions in which you have mentioned within the thread. During those exceptions, you are wear condoms were Brian does not.

If you can take a moment, I have a few of questions:

- As part of your engagement with Jen, have you two set a date for your marriage?

- Now that Brian has a key, the key to the apartment and the key to Jen, are you truly ready for Brian to have exclusive sexual access to Jen from now up to your wedding day?

- Would you consider making this a longer term arrangement beyond your wedding day?

- Would you consider the three of you moving in together into a larger apartment that would accommodate all three of you?

- With consideration to how the relationship has been developing between the three of us, would you consider this more of a Poly relationship with a cuckold twist or are you still looking at it as a pure cuckold arrangement?

- With this posted in the “Library” are we to view this has a form of fiction or a chronicle of your reality as a couple?

Overall I find the arrangement amazing, assuming this is a real relationship, based on how the story is playing out it is beginning to sound much more like a Poly relationship with a cuckold twist. It that is the case, it could be a situation would Jen gets the best of both of you.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:53 pm

Thank you for the concern, guys. But I'm really into what's happening, even if it's scary. That's why I'm posting on this site and not on one that's against extramarital sex (or extra-engagement sex in my case). I've also tried to answer questions before. I've said that the wedding date is in April, that we're not planning on doing this sort of stuff anymore after the wedding, etc. As far as if all this is real, I'd sort of prefer that those of you who aren't sure just go ahead and decide for yourselves either way. I already feel a bit weird about mentioning when my wedding is. But I figure lots of people get married in April, so what's the harm in telling? But, I'm not really looking to prove the reality of this to anyone. I like being anonymous and to be able to post about all of this stuff on the down low. Jen and Brian don't even know that I post on here. But, since I'm not sharing any photos or giving any identifying details, I don't feel like I'm violating them. I've even been using alternate names. I didn't pick the names at random. Each of the names connects in some way to the three of us, but it's not a connection someone would easily recognize.

I'd really like to be able to just keep telling my story (more like our story, since it's three people) for those of you who like reading it. And for me too. Because, it's helping me make sense of everything instead of just keeping it all bottled up inside.

Anyhow, Saturday night there was another wrestling match. Brian won again, as always. But, I put up more of a struggle this time. I really don't know what it looks like to Jen to see two grown, naked men - one her fiance and one her boyfriend - wrestling in front of her. But, it seems to turn her on. And both Brian and I were obviously turned on. Our erections gave that away. Brian had me pinned on my back.

"Keep holding him down, boyfriend," Jen said. She was completely naked when she walked over to us, got on her knees, and straddled my face. "Warm me up for Brian, baby," she said as she shoved her pussy into my face. I licked at her intensely. While this was happening, Brian freed up one of his hands and started stroking me as I sucked Jen. Jen saw this and smiled. We kept going like this for a few minutes, except that Jen and Brian started making out while I ate Jen out. Jen and Brian got up after a while, but she asked me to get on my knees. I did what she said. Her and Brian then started making out on either side of face, Brian's cock brushing up against Jen's pussy, though occasionally whacking me in the face. Jen positioned my head to eat her out some more as she and Brian made out. Brian's cock and balls were pressed at the back of my head. Jen grabbed at Brian's cock and maneuvered it up against my face. She then turned my head and shoved Brian's cock into my mouth.

"Now warm Brian up for me, baby," Jen said.

So there I was, sucking Brian as he and Jen made out and felt each other up. When the three of us finally went into the bedroom, Jen put us into that same position she'd done once before. Me on my back, with Brian fucking her doggy style over my face. For the second time, I got to eat Brian's cum out of Jen's pussy. But, this time I sucked Brian clean. Jen let me fuck her afterward with a condom on. I came pretty easily. There was no talk of apples or oranges this time around. The three of us showered together, but split up when it came time to go to bed. I took my place on the couch feeling totally satisfied.

No more exciting stuff like that happened Sunday or even Monday night (Brian stayed an extra night). Jen and Brian's fucking was pretty much private those days. But, I had no complaints. I was still feeling completely satisfied. While I was at work on Tuesday, Jen texted me, "You know you lost the bet, right?"

"Yeah, I know," I replied.

It never felt so good to lose.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Great post Mike. Did u listen in on them Sun & Mon.? Are u going to get Jen to tease u with descriptions of their private times?
Also, do u think she will declare herself exclusive to Brian (for penatrive sex at least) or play it by ear as to how often Brian stays over.
If u want to go a step further, have u guys talked about the two of them going away for a weekend alone?

All in all, this is still the best thread going right now!! Thanks for sharing with us.
I do agree that u should probably do a relationship check with Jen every 1-2 weeks just to be on the safe side.

Forgot to ask 2 more things....
Since it no longer seems necessary to use condoms for Prego protection, are u still using them now as an added cuck tease?

Brian's cock in ur mouth seems like a bit of a leap for Brian. Do u think they talked about it before Sat (i.e. Pre planned vs in-the-moment)? If so, u should get her ( or them) to recall that conversation to u (and I hope u can tell it to us ;)
Last edited by wingman on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wingman

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Thanks for the update. It continues to be outstanding and really hot.

trexxx
Trainable

Unread post by trexxx » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Your story just sizzles it's so hot, please keep us updated.

bystander
Player

Unread post by bystander » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:43 pm

excitedcuckold wrote:Thank you for the concern, guys. But I'm really into what's happening, even if it's scary. .... I've said that the wedding date is in April, that we're not planning on doing this sort of stuff anymore after the wedding, etc. As far as if all this is real, I'd sort of prefer that those of you who aren't sure just go ahead and decide for yourselves either way.
Dear excitedcuckold,

You sound like you are enjoying exploring your fantasy and I wish you well with it. If, as you mentioned, you aren't planning on doing this sort of stuff anymore after the wedding, good luck with that. As they say "The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry" or "Man plans and God laughs". You've let the genie out of the bottle and they really don't like to go back in. If this is truly real, I hope you are fully on board with the lifestyle and enjoy it, this sounds like an exciting beginning. If this is merely fantasy in prose, great writing.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:16 pm

A M A Z I N G posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful story!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!!! ;)

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:59 am

bystander wrote:
excitedcuckold wrote:Thank you for the concern, guys. But I'm really into what's happening, even if it's scary. .... I've said that the wedding date is in April, that we're not planning on doing this sort of stuff anymore after the wedding, etc. As far as if all this is real, I'd sort of prefer that those of you who aren't sure just go ahead and decide for yourselves either way.
Dear excitedcuckold,

You sound like you are enjoying exploring your fantasy and I wish you well with it. If, as you mentioned, you aren't planning on doing this sort of stuff anymore after the wedding, good luck with that. As they say "The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry" or "Man plans and God laughs". You've let the genie out of the bottle and they really don't like to go back in. If this is truly real, I hope you are fully on board with the lifestyle and enjoy it, this sounds like an exciting beginning. If this is merely fantasy in prose, great writing.
excitedcuckold - I would like to apologize for my prior questions as it would seem that I missed some of the information in your prior post. Thank you for your consideration and reply respectively. Sounds like a wonderful journey, enjoy the adventure while it last.

As to the post from bystander, he does have a very valid point about everything simply stopping when your and Jen wed. The genie is out of the bottle and something to consider is how you will feel if it is something that does not stop with your marriage to Jen.

Have a good day. :)
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:21 am

Amazing story. I look forward to hearing more about your thanksgiving time together!

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Amazing thread which is brilliantly written. I also personally like the way Wingman is challenging your boundaries or at least providing some thought around what you may find even hornier.

I'm also unsure how things will just stop after the wedding though. Forget their feelings around this, you have some strong kinks here, could you stop? I'm also interested to know what your ultimate fantasy is, both now and in the future? It's normally more obvious on the threads I like to follow. With that in mind and with you thinking with your dick, have you taken a breath and given that any thought? Some time with Jen to discuss this, seems like good advice to me.

Anyway, I look forward to your updates. Thanks for sharing. MrLust

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Reflecting on your latest controbution, i expect for you to excitedly tell us that your gal, has missed her last two periods, and tested positive for being pregnant with Brians baby.