It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
katt
Virgin

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by katt » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:04 am

Sometimes having a story left unfinished leaves the reader the opportunity to use their imagination regarding "what happened next".

Personally I hope we hear more of this great story. If lucky maybe it will just be the end of one chapter and the start of another.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:42 am

Michael,
as with all the others, there is a concern that there is trouble in paradise. I hope that is not true, but, i have to wonder, since we have not heard from you.
I like to think of myself as ever the optimist and say if you and Jen want something bad enough, you will find a way to make it work.
Having been married for 20 years, i can tell you that challenges that were so big i/we never thought we would get through have gone into the archive file. Not that they have never been pulled out, but somewhere, not in the open reminding us daily of what was. A long and happy marriage will stand the test of time, if you spend the time to make your marriage work. Hope to hear from you soon. Good Luck.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:10 pm

I'm sorry about being away for so long, but I really needed to keep to myself about things for a bit. I also needed to avoid any websites that might feed the cuckold side of me too much and make me lose sight of what I really want. Except that being away from this site didn't help make it anymore clear. Even when I wasn't on here and even after my outburst to Jen, I was still horny as fuck at being Jen's cuckold while she kept fucking Brian exclusively instead of me. I kind of wished my outburst never happened, or that I at least had saved it for after Brian had moved away just in case Jen really was planning on us going back to normal the moment that Brian left. But, there really wasn't any other way I would have reacted in that moment when Jen's admissions and desires got to be too much for me to take. Even though I said what I said and know that it was right for me to put it out there, I still felt like I spoiled things to a degree for Jen and I in the remaining time we had with Brian. We still had threesomes and Jen and I still had alone time, but I could tell that Jen was being cautious, biting her tongue and holding back from speaking freely. She was much more reserved than before and, even though I was still having fun being a cuckold, it wasn't as fun as it was when Jen had felt totally guilt-free and took obvious joy at being able to put me in my place sexually and blatantly throw in my face where I stood sexually compared to Brian. It took a lot for her to get over her guilt in the first place and I felt like my outburst set her back (and set us back as a couple) as far as making the most of the time we had left with Brian.

We didn't talk about it. I don't know if Jen spoke to Brian about what happened, but she and I hadn't spoken about it. And Brian and I didn't talk about it either.

Brian moved at the end of August around the same time that Jen started college. I moved back in to the bedroom with Jen and took back my place in bed with her. But, it was literally just sleeping and some cuddling and kissing. Jen was obviously sad that Brian was gone and and she openly admitted it to me. She said that she knew that she and I needed to talk about what happened, but that she needed some time to sort out her thoughts first. She said that we should put off starting up having sex again in the meanwhile. I felt so bad for her that I didn't argue. Plus, I could tell that she was stressed at suddenly being in college after being out of high school for a while. She took on a bigger class load than recommended for a freshman because she didn't want to prolong her time in school by taking only 12 credits a semester. And she still was hanging onto her regular job. It was a lot. I didn't want to force the conversation to happen sooner than she was ready for and I didn't want to be pushy about sex either. If she said she needed time, then she needed time and that was that. Even so, some nights I'd wish that I could finally be fucking her again. But, other nights I'd wish that Brian was still here, in bed with Jen instead of me, while I slept in the study. I'd fantasize that Jen talked Brian into staying and manipulated me into continuing in a sexless marriage as her eunuch cuckold. I'd actually feel guilty that I was back in bed with her instead of Brian. I'd feel guilty that not only did Jen have school and work, she was also missing having her boyfriend in bed with her every night and missing his cock fucking her and cumming inside of her daily. It was all very twisted. I didn't like having all of this confusion and guilt hanging over my head and I wished that Jen would finally talk to me, but I didn't push and gave her the time she needed.

Although it felt like it was taking forever, it actually wasn't that long that Jen needed in order to think. She finally sat me down for a talk yesterday. We did it at a coffee house. Jen said our talk needed to be someplace public and non-sexual, where we could talk without it turning into something sexual. She said that it's one thing to talk about sex in private, where clothes might start coming off, but it was another to talk, seated face-to-face with no chance that talk of sex would turn into a sexual act. She said she didn't want us saying things in the heat of the moment that maybe we didn't really mean. She said she wanted me to know that she meant everything she was saying to me and vice-versa. That actually seemed reasonable and fair. Although there was always a chance that someone at the coffee house was eavesdropping, it felt like everyone else had their own thing going on that they were preoccupied with and didn't care what Jen and I had to say to one another.

Jen looked me in the eyes and, with some hesitation, finally started.

"Okay, let's talk about things." Jen started. "Maybe just let me do the talking for now and let me get everything off my chest that I want to say and then you respond after I'm done."

"Okay," I agreed.

"That night that you said those things about how things were going too far. That was really intense. And it made me think. But, I was still mostly thinking about how much I was enjoying fucking Brian instead of you and how I didn't want to mess things up between the three of us when we only had about two weeks to go before Brian moved. So, I just basically put aside the issues you brought up. I set them aside for later so that I could just focus on enjoying our time left with Brian without any drama and without causing you anymore hurt. Although I realize that I get off on being cruel to you sexually, I don't actually want to hurt you in a real way. Not in anyway that it really counts, you know? You're my husband and I love you. And I'm sorry that I hurt you. Since Brian moved away, I've had some time to think about those things that you said and to also think about my own behavior. And some of the things that I tell you right now might end up hurting you, which I'm sure is strange to hear right after I just told you that I don't want to hurt you. But, if you hear me out, maybe it will all make sense. The thing is, I could lie to you. I could tell you that everything that I'd been saying to you about having zero interest in sex with you and about how I wished I could stay exclusive with Brian was all just pillow talk and that I didn't mean any of it. But, I know you're not going to believe that. Not after how much I went out of my way to drive home the point over and over and not after you'd witnessed my actions when it came wanting to be with Brian sexually instead of you. So, lets just put it out there. I really did lose interest in having sex with you to the point of having zero interest in fucking you. You really did get friend-zoned and became my sexual backup plan for when Brian moved away. I preferred having sex with Brian. It was the best sex of my life! It wasn't just the act of having sex with Brian though. It was having sex with Brian instead of you. I realize that a big component of my pleasure was denying you sex and reminding you of just how little I wanted to have sex with you. Part of it was flaunting how Brian had replaced you as my sex partner and going to bed with him every night instead of you. It was so hot knowing that you were all alone in your study, while Brian and I were in bed together fucking. ! It was so twisted, but so great! And the times that I'd watch Brian dominate you, that was great too! I could go on, but the point is that all the stuff that I'd said to you about wanting to be with Brian and not you, that was true. The stuff about wishing that I didn't fuck you on our wedding night, that was true too. But, that's also where I started to get a little bit carried away. I had this crazy idea that if all of this had started sooner than it did, then the three of us could have planned a way for us to continue being together. That we would have figured out a way for Brian to go to school and me to go to school, and the three of us to keep living together the whole time. I imagined that I could have made it a condition of marrying me that you weren't to expect to be allowed to have sex with me and that Brian would be my exclusive lover for at least as long as it took me to graduate college and maybe even for a few more years after that. I realize now that, besides being unrealistic, those are bad ideas. I think the only reason I started to get carried away with those thoughts is because I was really sad that Brian was leaving so soon. I wasn't ready for him to go. I wanted to keep having sex with him and didn't want to go back to having sex with you. I got desperate and hysterical and said things to you that I shouldn't have. I made it seem like I wasn't proud to be your wife and that I would have preferred to be a 24/7 couple with Brian in private and in public. That was wrong of me. I don't really want that. You're a wonderful man and an amazing husband. I'm proud to be married to you. I don't want our marriage to be a secret from anyone. It was also wrong of me to suggest that you should have no expectations of having sex with your own wife. A wife isn't always going to be in the mood, but if a couple gets married, then there's an understanding that the wife will sometimes be in the mood. Or, in our case, just because we were taking a break from sex, that doesn't mean that you should never expect to have it again. Also, it was wrong of me to suggest that you're not a real man, at least overall. I admit that I stopped respecting you sexually and stopped thinking of you as a real man when it came to sex. It made more sense for you to be a eunuch cuckold since I had no use for your penis while I was with Brian. You could please me as a eunuch cuckold, since you couldn't please me sexually as man. But, being submissive or being a cuckold or whatever, that doesn't mean that you're not a real man. You're a real man! A wonderful man who will make a great father to the kids that we're going to have together. I would be a real shitty mom if I ever made our kids feel like their father wasn't a real man. As you know, I already have my own childhood issues. I don't want my kids living in an unstable, fucked-up home. Which brings me to another point. We don't have kids yet, so it doesn't matter how crazy we want to get right now in our sex lives, so long as we don't ruin our marriage in the process. I'm glad we did what we did with Brian. It was a great experience and I really do wish that it had lasted longer. But, it would have ended eventually anyways. And, when we do have kids, I definitely want you to be the father. Not just to raise them, but I want you to be their biological father. When I suggested that maybe I wanted Brian to be their biological father, that was going too far. The thing is, when Brian would cum inside of me, there's a pregnancy component to the sex. Even though I'm on birth control, there's still that underlying sense that he could get me pregnant, even though the chances are so small that it's almost impossible with the birth control I'm on. But, it's still somehow a part of the sex. It's like my body and my subconscious had conditioned themselves into treating sex with Brian as mating. Maybe I'm explaining it wrong. I don't know psychology or biology that well, but I do know that if I'm fucking a man without a condom on purpose so that he can cum inside of me instead of you, there's definitely a pregnancy component in there somewhere. I never went off of my birth control though. I don't really want to get pregnant by Brian and it was terrible for me to give you the idea that I did. How unfair would something like that be to the three of us? Even more unfair to the kid. I mean I get that sometimes wives get pregnant by men other than their husbands, but that shouldn't be something to strive for. I'm so sorry that I made it seem like I really wanted to get pregnant by another man instead of you."

As Jen spoke, some of the words soothed, while others stung. It seemed like she was being honest though and that was important to me.

"So," Jen continued. "That's where we stand. I know I went too far and I'm sorry. But, I really do wish that Brian was still living with us and I really do wish that I was still fucking him exclusively instead of you. I really do feel like it ended too soon. I miss him. You really are friend-zoned, Michael. And I really don't think of you as my sex partner at this point. But, sex with you was never actually bad. It's just that sex with Brian instead of you was much, much better. No comparison! I'm being cruel again, I know. But, that brings me to my next point. I liked being a cruel, cockteasing bitch toward you. I liked being a cuckoldress. I don't want to pretend like we're a normal vanilla couple now all of a sudden. I want to still be able to sometimes lock you up in your chastity device and have you serve and service me. I still want to be able to fuck the dildo replica of Brian's cock in front of you. I still want to be able to talk shit to you. If I tell you that you're not a real man in the heat of the moment, I want you to be okay with that and to know that I only mean it sexually and not in any other way. When we have kids, they don't have to know that you're a cuckold. Just like other kids don't have to know that their parents are swingers or are into S&M or are into being shit on or whatever. When we go back to having sex again, which can be as soon as tonight if you'd like it to be, I don't want for any of these things to be issues between us. I want you to accept that I'm only fucking you because Brian is no longer around. I don't want to have to lie to you and pretend like you're not my backup plan. It's just going to make the both of us miserable if we have to resort to lying now after everything that we've been through and after everything that's been said. Brian is gone now. The end. Lets accept it and make the most of it without sour grapes. Can we do that? Can we just move on and simply enjoy whatever this cuckolding thing has turned our sexual relationship into? Our sex life may never be exactly what it used to be like. Or maybe in a few years it will be. I don't know. But, it's something different right now. I still love you though. That part hasn't changed."

I really saw no reason to argue. What I was going to do? Tell her she had to take it all back? I mean, none of it could be undone. And I felt like I'd enjoyed it all just as much as she did. I knew that I'd still enjoy sex with Jen even under the conditions that she laid out. It was what it was. All I had to do was say okay and I'd go back to fucking my wife that same night. So that's what I did.

"Okay," I said. "Lets go home. Your boyfriend's moved away. It's 100% fair that you're sad over it. It's fair that you feel like it ended it too soon. It's okay that you wish he was still here so that you could keep fucking him instead of me. You're not supposed to look forward to fucking your backup plan. I'm happy for us that we're going to go back to having sex, but I'm sorry for you that you have to go back to having sex with me so soon. Especially when you'd totally stopped seeing me in that way. While we're having sex, say whatever is on your mind that will make the experience better for you. Talk up Brian and talk shit to me. And then, afterwards, remind me again how you wish it was Brian's cock you had inside of you instead of mine. Lets go home, baby."

And we did. We went home. We made out. We felt on each other. We got naked. Jen was a bit apprehensive as she was about to let my hard cock inside of her. She started to speak, but then stopped herself. I could tell what she wanted to ask me though.

"Did you want me to put a condom on?" I asked her with a smile.

Jen lit up! "Would you?" she asked shyly but excitedly!

"Of course!" I replied. "Don't be afraid to ask something like that. Remember what we talked about in the coffee shop."

"I know," she replied. "I'm just nervous."

"Is it because you're about to fuck your friend-zoned, backup plan and would rather it be Brian's cock about to slide inside of you?"

"Yes," Jen answered truthfully.

"Tell me about it," I smiled as I started to roll the condom on.

Jen was getting wetter as she spoke. "I can't believe I'm about to let that useless eunuch penis inside of me! A few days without Brian's cock and I already miss it. A few months without yours, and I still have zero interest! Just remember, I'm only fucking you because Brian is no longer around. Think about that as you're inside of me with that condom on!"

Jen was starting to giggle and seemed genuinely happy.

"I will," I responded. "Here goes nothing!" I said as I slid my cock inside of Jen.

"Literally!" she responded, giggling. "Here goes nothing! Useless eunuch penis!"

Even with the condom, Jen felt amazing! I was thrusting slow at first and then harder and faster.

Jen seemed to really be enjoying herself, but kept talking shit.

"No fucking comparison! Not even close! I'm totally thinking about Brian right now! Fuck! I just want to fucking say it!" Jen exclaimed!

"Say what?" I asked as I panted from thrusting.

"You're a real man, blah, blah, blah. But, not sexually! You don't deserve to fuck me!" Jen was really worked up and so was I.

"I know!" I replied, wanting to cum soon, even if it was only into the condom.

"Say it!!!!" Jen exclaimed! She seemed like she was close to O'ing!

"I'm not a real man sexually!" I cried out. "I don't deserve to fuck you! You deserve to be fucked by a real man!"

"Damn straight I do!" Jen panted as she started to O!

I let myself cum too. Right inside the condom I was wearing.

As Jen and I laid there after sex, we snuggled and kissed gently.

"That was great!" I said with a smile.

"Not for me!" Jen shot back with a wicked smile. "But, it was okay. For a eunuch cuckold, I mean."

"Yep," I agreed. "Good to be out of the friend-zone though."

"Hmmmmm.... If a woman fucks a backup plan in the friend-zone, is he automatically out of the friend-zone? I'm not sure how that works. I suppose he is. But, he's still only getting laid because he's the backup plan. A fact is a fact!" Jen responded triumphantly.

"Okay. True that." I responded without disagreeing. "I've been wondering about something though."

"What's that, baby?" Jen asked.

"A few days before things got weird, you said that you had a surprise in store for me soon to make sure that I never forget how much better Brian is than I am. What was it?"

"Oh, that." Jen replied. "It was stupid. I don't need any surprises to remind you how much better Brian is than you. I can just tell you."

"Yeah, but what was the surprise?" I asked again.

"Okay, I'll tell you. But, again, it's really stupid." Jen continued. "I was going to get Brian's initials tattooed on my hip. Nothing too big or crazy. Just his initials, in a nice cursive writing or some kind of cool font."

"No shit?" I responded.

"Crazy, right? But, I figured that if anyone asked what it meant, it would be easy to make something up. And if I didn't want it anymore years from now, I could get it lasered off or covered over with something else."

"Lets do it!" I said, surprising myself.

"Are you serious?" Jen asked skeptically. "Maybe you're too caught up in the moment?"

"I just came, so I don't think I'm too worked up in the moment. It's a cool idea. Brian's initials on your hip, right near your pussy. I like it!"

"I don't know about you, Michael." Jen said, still skeptically.

"No, really. I'll even pay for it!" I answered.

It was a great idea! Jen and I were fucking again, but Jen still wanted to act like a cuckoldress toward me. I wanted that too. This way, I could get laid and sleep in bed with my wife every night, but still be treated like a cuckold. The tattoo would be crazy hot! Jen still wasn't convinced that I really thought it was a good idea.

"Tell you what," said Jen. "Sleep on it. If you still feel the same way tomorrow, lets do it!"

----------------

Fast forward to today. I stopped by a really good tattoo parlor after work and bought Jen a gift certificate. I text messaged her a photo (she's at work as I'm typing this).

"I love you so much, baby! <3 <3 <3" Her text message reply to me said. And then a moment later, she followed up with, "My eunuch cuckold, who I'm only fucking because Brian is gone! ;)"

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:07 pm

Great update. So glad that you are working through this. So long as you and Jen have honest open communication you can weather anything. Also sounds like the sex is pretty hot. Good luck and keep us posted

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:41 pm

Hi Michael,

Great to hear from you and to hear that things are moving along in a positive way. Considering the length and intensity of your experience with Brian, its amazing that you have managed to open up and come so far together afterwards. It really says a lot about the strength of your relationship, how much you and Jen love each other and your incredible level of communication. The relationship you have today is very different from that you had before Brian came into the picture. The experience you had has expanded your sexual horizon dramatically and I think you are both going to be exploring the new relationship for a while until you have settled down with it. I still think that, once the new relationship has settled down somewhat, you should go away together on a real honeymoon with just the two of you (and leave the Brian dildo at home).

Its clear from the conversation above and the sex afterwards that you are still very much a cuckold, enjoy being a cuckold and want to continue to be a cuckold and that Jen very much enjoys being a cuckoldress. At some time, I think she is going to want a new FB/lover/boyfriend to continue with this journey. It may be a while before this happens and I hope that you will both be able to cope with it in the same open way you have now. I don't think it will ever be like the situation with Brian and certainly not a live-in lover.

Thanks for continuing to share with us so generously and really glad that it has worked out so well for the two of you. I look forward to hearing how this continues to develop in the future.

Mr JnJ Doe
Trainable

Unread post by Mr JnJ Doe » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:32 am

Why don't you make the tattoo in Chinese so no one will know what it says.
Property of Brian = 布赖恩物业
Pussy belongs to Brian = 猫属于布赖恩
Brian owned = 布赖恩资

Just some ideas, good luck.

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:02 pm

What Viking said.

mathuranjali
Trainable

Unread post by mathuranjali » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:31 pm

Awesome update. Thanks for continuing your story.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:33 am

Amazing update!!!!!!!

I am very happy to hear from you and even more in those terms ;)

Enjoy your life, my friend!!!

amore
Virgin

Unread post by amore » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:11 am

[quote="Lawtonka"]I'm going to go out on a limb here and go against the flow.

Really? I mean, perhaps I don't understand the cuckold thing at all. Where is the self respect? Wear a condom with your own wife? Can someone please tell me why this is acceptable? She wouldn't have sex with you until he was out of the picture and you still don't get it?

Hi Lawtonka

When you say "perhaps I don't understand the cuckold thing at all." you hit the nail on the head. You don't. Nothing wrong with that, I don't understand other kinks that some people have, but as a submissive who likes being sexually humiliated I sure understand the condom thing.

I just wonder why somebody who doesn't understand the cuckold thing comes onto a site dealing with cuckold themes.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:45 pm

You know, this is some serious bullshit. Can the guys who don't get cuckolding not comment on my thread? I'm a newbie, so maybe have someone else with more experience explain it to you. As far as justifying and defending what I'm into, I didn't join a forum that celebrates wives consensually screwing around on their husbands just to spend time on the defensive. As far as trying to prove my story to anyone, I'm not trying. I never have tried. Go back and read from the very beginning and see for yourself. So stop asking me to prove it. This especially goes out to the P.O.S. who's pretending to have some kind of behind-the-scenes, private messaging insight into me and who feels entitled to see pics of my wife, me, and Brian. If the description I've provided of Jen isn't enough for you, tough shit.

Mr JnJ Doe
Trainable

Unread post by Mr JnJ Doe » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:56 pm

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

NotSaying
Virgin

Unread post by NotSaying » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:10 pm

excitedcuckold wrote:You know, this is some serious bullshit. Can the guys who don't get cuckolding not comment on my thread? I'm a newbie, so maybe have someone else with more experience explain it to you. As far as justifying and defending what I'm into, I didn't join a forum that celebrates wives consensually screwing around on their husbands just to spend time on the defensive. As far as trying to prove my story to anyone, I'm not trying. I never have tried. Go back and read from the very beginning and see for yourself. So stop asking me to prove it. This especially goes out to the P.O.S. who's pretending to have some kind of behind-the-scenes, private messaging insight into me and who feels entitled to see pics of my wife, me, and Brian. If the description I've provided of Jen isn't enough for you, tough shit.
Don't let some jackass get to you, we in the forum appreciate your contributions and long to hear more from you and your adventure.

As for whomever is PM'ing you and what not, report him to a mod and it should take care of itself.

Anyways, thanks for sharing with us your story.

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Michael, There are a lot of us, following your story. It's a great story and has generated a lot of interest. Sadly some of it comes from people, who it seems, only want to piss you off and chase you away. ignore them!!!
I for one would like you to continue updating us as to what is going on with you and Jenn and how your live's are adjusting since Brian left. I also think there are a number others, who like me, look forward to your posts.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:46 am

Totally agree and aligned with the last comments.

Michael, you have all my support too..., and you know it!

katt
Virgin

Unread post by katt » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:24 am

Well said.

Take the posts at face value ....... if you are like me and enjoy, then you keep coming back for more. If you don't like, then you are free to go elsewhere.

Don't knock a guy who gives us our cuckold fix at no charge.

Keep the story going. You have my vote for more.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:11 am

Michael,

I think you know that I have appreciated how you have shared so much of your journey with us from the very beginning. I know I have raised some potential red flags at times but I have always tried to do so with constructive thoughts and opinions. I hope you have not been offput by the relatively few but very outspoken derogatory posters and recognise that there are far more of us that appreciate your posts and follow this thread with great interest. Please continue to share with us.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:54 pm

Hey, sorry if I confused anyone with my earlier post. There were some comments made toward me that I thought went way too far. Those comments ended up getting deleted though. To viking53, it definitely wasn't anything you'd said. You've always been respectful, even when raising potential red flags.

And thanks to everyone who's given me a shout out of support over the course of this thread! Much appreciated!

Anyhow, back to my twisted cuckold sex life. I guess it's not so twisted as before though. I mean Jen can talk shit all she wants to me when we're having sex, but we're still having sex. And even if she sometimes wants to lock me in my chastity device and fuck the dildo of Brian's cock, it still doesn't change that she and I are sleeping in bed together every night. Brian is gone. And other than the kinky twist that the memories of Brian add to our sex life, things between Jen and I seem to have otherwise gone back pretty much to normal.

But, for those who are interested, here are some more details on what our sex life has been like since my last post.

Tuesday September 13, 2016:

Jen couldn't keep her hands off of me when she got home from work. We started feeling on each other and making out the moment she got home. It was me agreeing to the tattoo and buying her that gift certificate that got her so excited. We took the excitement with us to the bedroom.

"Take your clothes off now!" she insisted.

I stripped naked and lay down on the bed. Jen got naked too, grabbed a condom, and rolled it on me.

"Make sure to pick up some more condoms soon, baby." Jen said as she felt my erection. "Now that we're having sex again, I want to make sure we have a good supply. Since I don't want you cumming inside me."

"Will do," I said.

"Good!" Jen replied and slid down on my cock. "Oh, fuck yeah! You feel kind of good, baby! Not enough that I want you squirting inside of me, but your dick still feels good. It's like if I wanted a burger, but all the good burger places were closed for the night. But, there's a 24 hour Micky D's open that will do the trick. You're a good backup plan, you and your useless eunuch penis. Except it's now useful again. Congratulations, baby!"

"Thanks!" I replied, as I started slowly sliding in and out of my wife.

"Are you looking forward to having Brian's initials tattooed so close to my pussy?" Jen asked as we fucked.

"Yeah," I replied. "I think it'll be pretty cool."

"Fuck yeah, it will!" Jen responded. "It's always gonna be there, baby! Reminding you of whose cock I really want in me!"

"I know," I said as Jen and I started fucking harder and faster.

"If Brian hadn't moved, he'd be in bed with me right now, fucking me. Not you!" Jen was really worked up at this point.

"Close your eyes and think about his cock, Jen." I responded. "Imagine how much better sex would be right now if Brian were fucking you." I was surprised that I was guiding Jen along like that. But, she was all about it.

"So much fucking better than yours, Michael! No fucking comparison! I want to be fucking Brian right now, not you!"

"I know. Tell me about it. Would Brian be wearing a condom right now if he were fucking you?"

"Fuck no!" Jen replied, panting. "He'd be fucking me raw, cumming inside of me like normal! Brian is a real man who gets to cum inside of me! I want his cock in me! I want his cum in me! I fucking want it!"

I could tell Jen was about to O and I was pretty close too. I fucked her harder and faster. I made sure to hold back from cumming until she started to O. As soon as she started though, I let loose and came inside the condom I was wearing.

"That was great, Michael!" Jen said afterwards as I held her after pulling out. "I mean, really, really great!"

"As good as sex with Brian?" I joked.

"Fuck no!" Jen shot back with a wicked grin. "But, I really enjoyed it! No lie. Talking shit to you was so much fun! It really got me excited and wet! I liked the way you were egging me on too!"

"I'm glad," I replied with a smile. I took the condom off, tied it up, and tossed it into the waste basket by the bed.

"That's right!" Jen said with a huge smile. "Toss that useless eunuch cuckold sperm out!" She then wrapped herself tight around me and snuggled me hard. We lay there like that for a bit before going to sleep. It was really nice. :D

----------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday September 14, 2016:

Jen and I had a similar repeat performance that night. I had a great time. She said that she did too.

Thursday September 15, 2016:

I got laid again! I was on a roll!

Friday September 16, 2016:

My lucky streak came to an end. Jen locked me in my chastity device and fucked the dildo of Brian's cock.

As Jen put it, "All this talk of how I should be fucking Brian instead of you made me want to feel the shape of his amazing cock again! Notice how there's no dildo of your cock laying around the house, baby!"

"You've got the real thing available though," I shit back with a smile.

"I know. What a let down. I've got a real-life eunuch cuckold penis available to me! Kiss my ass, Michael!" Jen paused for a moment. "No really, get your lips pressed to my naked ass, Michael! Kiss my ass as I grind this fucking dildo!"

I started kissing Jen's ass and hips as she ground the dildo and also felt on her backside. My cock was pressed hard against my chastity device. I was so excited when Jen started to O! Afterward, she let me out of my chastity device and jerked me off as we lay in bed together, naked.

Even though I didn't get laid that night, it was still a good time.

--------------------------------------------

Saturday September 17, 2016:

Jen got tattooed. Brian's initials on her hip. I'd thought of suggesting getting "property of Brian" tattooed in Chinese (like vdo1 suggested), but I realized that anyone with a smartphone would be able to find out what it means pretty easy. So, I just went along with Jen's idea of getting Brian's initials tattooed on her hip. Since it was just lettering, it didn't take very long. It looked really nice afterward, though a little sore since it was fresh. Jen bought some balm at the tattoo shop and we went home. We fucked that night, but were careful. Jen was on top of the whole time and we kept it gentle. Even gentle sex was crazy hot though simply because of the tattoo. I couldn't stop starting at it.

"Keep looking at it, Michael." Jen said as she rode my cock. "It's real. Every time you see me naked, you're going to see Brian's mark on me. Every time we fuck, you're gonna be reminded that my pussy belonged to another man and that you're only getting to fuck me now because he moved away. How does that make you feel?"

"Good," I replied truthfully.

"I like that we're on the same page, Michael. Don't forget to look at it each and every time I'm naked in front of you. I read that sometimes people get so used to tattoos, they don't even think about that anymore after a while. I don't want that happening to us. If I don't see you notice the tattoo every time we're about to fuck, I'm going to be really disappointed. I want you to pay attention."

"I will," I promised.

"Just having Brian's initials on me makes me so horny, Michael! There's no question that I prefer his cock inside of me over your useless eunuch penis. I mean it's right there in permanent ink!"

I just continued to stare at the tattoo as Jen rode me. It was simple, but beautiful. Only three letters, but very to the point.

"Thank you for buying me the tattoo, Michael! It's going to make such a great souvenir of the amazing sex I enjoyed with Brian! Will you do me a favor?"

"What's that?" I asked.

"Every time we have sex, please always have it somewhere in the back of your mind that I'd rather be fucking another man instead of you."

"I already do," I responded truthfully.

"But, do you really know it? I mean really?"

"Yeah, I really do."

"Do you deserve to fuck me, Michael?"

"Fuck no, I don't."

"Good answer," Jen replied with a slight moan. "Now lets stop talking. I'm going to close my eyes and think about Brian. I want you to close your eyes and think about how you're not a real man sexually and how easy it was for another man to totally take your place as my lover."

We stopped talking and continued having sex. Jen O'd and so did I. I then we held each other tight.

"Sorry if I was too brutal," she said.

"Did you enjoy being with me just now? Even if you were fantasizing about Brian, did you enjoy yourself just now?"

"Yes," Jen answered.

"Then we're cool," I replied.

------------------------------------

Sunday September 18, 2016:

We took a break from sex. Jen really needed all the time she could to catch up on school work. Between college classes and work, there hasn't been much time for homework and studying.

Monday September 19, 2016:

Jen and I had normal sex. No talking shit. No mention of Brian. Just a nod to each other that I was aware of her tattoo.

Tuesday September 20, 2016:

More normal sex, except for a brief playful whisper from Jen in my ear "I'm thinking about Brian."

Wednesday September 21, 2016:

No sex. Just some catching up on school work and studying.

I guess all of this proves that Jen doesn't have to still be fucking Brian in order for me to be a cuckold. I will say, I'm enjoying the sex I'm getting. I'm enjoying sleeping in bed with Jen. Jen seems to be enjoying herself too. I feel like we've reached a pretty nice status quo for now. If things keep going about the same, I probably won't see much need to post updates. But, I'll let you guys know if anything changes or if anything interesting happens.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Maybe it's time Jen started dating big-cocked, Alpha studs again... ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

trexxx
Trainable

Unread post by trexxx » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:59 pm

Michael: It's your story and it's a very good story, don't waste your time with the crazy's just look at how many fans you have, that's the reality of it for you.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:59 am

Glad your thread is back on track and that things have settled down for you. You say that it feels that it has reached status quo so you are not so sure you will have so much to report in the future. Even if that is the case, I hope you will get back to us periodically, just to let us know that everything is fine with Jen and you.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:06 am

Love your story Michael, with hundred's of others. :whip: :whip:

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Thanks for you last message!!!!!!!!!

Amazing going on ;) ;)

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:41 pm

I can't help but believe it would have been better all round if you had managed to work out a way of getting get Jen what she really wants. What would genuinely make her happy. Everything I'm reading is coming off as her making do with second best. If Jen is not truly fulfilled and happy, can you be truly happy yourself?

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Awesome update --- glad to hear things are still moving forward for you guys!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked