It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
poppag
Experienced

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by poppag » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:05 am

Excellent update. It sounds like you guys are having a GOOD time. Its always good to hear from you. To me it looks like there is a lot of material for you and Jen to continue the game playing that will keep your marriage and sex life very interesting.

Maybe you could suggest more chastity play, and more catering to Jen's wishes and desires for pampering, without actually having intercourse with her. Or you could mail the key away to Brian and he could control the next time you are able to have sex with your wife.

You could also encourage Jen to continue talking/teasing you by suggesting that you should have been the one to try to convince Brian to stay and take your place sexually for as long as Jen desired. That she and Brian could dominate you as much as they wanted, With Jen suggesting you and Brian going even further together.

But then, again, It sounds like you have the world by balls right now, a beautiful wife, a happy marriage, and adventurous sex life and some wonderful memories of an exciting adventure. It doesn't get much better than that.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Amazing update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds really pretty well for the two of you ;)

...you are a lucky man, to be able to live our cuckold dreams in a very special way, with a very special woman :)

Congrats!!!

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Oh, how I love the way things are unfolding -and thanks for sharing your story with us as it does. Looking ahead, do you think you might want Jen to have another boyfriend? Obviously this time the dynamic would be changed-around. If Jen gets another boyfriend, this time it will not be a friend of yours, but rather someone Jen specifically picks out for herself, the type of guy she likes and believes she could enjoy a relationship with.

Is her dating one guy, with a view to her making him her steady boyfriend a path you would like to revisit? Do you think Jen would enjoying looking around for someone she could date again, with a view to pursuing a serious relationship with that guy? If so, are you going to broach the idea candidly and explicitly with her perhaps, at some point?

I have to be honest, the possibilities for Jen with actively looking for someone to have a real boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with, is a scenario I find even hotter than the situation that developed between you, Brian and Jen. If you wanted, If she wanted it could be even more real this time around. Do you feel the same or are you looking in a different direction? Again, what do you think Jen would like to do with the level of freedom that you relinquish to her?

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:10 pm

Kim2233 wrote: Thanks for taking the time to share such a nicely detailed update.

It sounds like both of you had wonderful evenings.

I think you were right to take things a little slower, not pressure her, or even share how much you might like her to cuckold you again soon. It sounds to me like right now she wants to focus on the two of you and I think her instincts are good there.

The two of you had a really intense experience with Brian that all 3 of you seemed to enjoy, but it pulled you and Jen apart a little bit (at least in some ways) and right now she wants to make sure that her relationship with the love of her life is solid. Spend a little time just focused on that. Seems to me like a good idea. Assuming that everything stays good between the two of you, you will have lots of years over the rest of your lives to play with other people.

That doesn't mean that you can't encourage her to go to more parties, dress sexy for them, feel free to flirt as much as she likes with other guys. Just enjoy the time you have to be her sexual partner for now, and don't say or do things that make her feel like you don't enjoy that, or that you are pushing her away. That is a worry that women can have in cuckold relationships, particularly early on - that her husband/boyfriend must not really love her if he is trying to push her off on someone else.

Best wishes to the two of you.
Thank you. It's been nice being exclusive with Jen again. Sex with her is so great! But, I also miss being a real cuckold.
poppag wrote:Excellent update. It sounds like you guys are having a GOOD time. Its always good to hear from you. To me it looks like there is a lot of material for you and Jen to continue the game playing that will keep your marriage and sex life very interesting.

Maybe you could suggest more chastity play, and more catering to Jen's wishes and desires for pampering, without actually having intercourse with her. Or you could mail the key away to Brian and he could control the next time you are able to have sex with your wife.

You could also encourage Jen to continue talking/teasing you by suggesting that you should have been the one to try to convince Brian to stay and take your place sexually for as long as Jen desired. That she and Brian could dominate you as much as they wanted, With Jen suggesting you and Brian going even further together.

But then, again, It sounds like you have the world by balls right now, a beautiful wife, a happy marriage, and adventurous sex life and some wonderful memories of an exciting adventure. It doesn't get much better than that.
I don't think that trying to talk Jen into having less sex with me, when she's not getting any sex elsewhere, is going to do anything for either of us. Plus, I don't want Jen to think that I've lost interest in her. I also don't think that bringing Brian back into our bedroom from a distance will be good for any of the three of us. Jen should be able to have fun fantasizing about Brian. Talking shit to me when she's in the mood for it is fine. But, she shouldn't be pushed by me into turning Brian into her exclusive sex partner once again, when she can't actually have sex with Brian. I feel like that would be very cruel of me. Plus, Brian should also be able to move on and focus on his new life.

I do understand where you're coming from though and I can see how the idea is mostly about how I can still play at being a cuckold even if I'm back to being my wife's only sex partner.
OOAA wrote:Amazing update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds really pretty well for the two of you ;)

...you are a lucky man, to be able to live our cuckold dreams in a very special way, with a very special woman :)

Congrats!!!
Thank you!
hwc wrote:Oh, how I love the way things are unfolding -and thanks for sharing your story with us as it does. Looking ahead, do you think you might want Jen to have another boyfriend? Obviously this time the dynamic would be changed-around. If Jen gets another boyfriend, this time it will not be a friend of yours, but rather someone Jen specifically picks out for herself, the type of guy she likes and believes she could enjoy a relationship with.

Is her dating one guy, with a view to her making him her steady boyfriend a path you would like to revisit? Do you think Jen would enjoying looking around for someone she could date again, with a view to pursuing a serious relationship with that guy? If so, are you going to broach the idea candidly and explicitly with her perhaps, at some point?

I have to be honest, the possibilities for Jen with actively looking for someone to have a real boyfriend/girlfriend relationship with, is a scenario I find even hotter than the situation that developed between you, Brian and Jen. If you wanted, If she wanted it could be even more real this time around. Do you feel the same or are you looking in a different direction? Again, what do you think Jen would like to do with the level of freedom that you relinquish to her?
I don't know. I'm sometimes inconsistent in what I want. Mixed feelings, if you know what I mean. And also that thing they call "cuckold angst." I am having moments lately where the idea of Jen dating around until she finds a guy she wants to have a serious relationship with (at which point she then cuts me off from sex again) seems like the best idea in the world! But, when I'm feeling less horny, that same idea can seem like a really bad idea, a scary idea. I feel like I'd need to work up to something like that. To be ready for it, I mean. For it to feel safe and not so scary. Even with Brian, it took time. I don't think I'd come right out and suggest something like this to Jen. For one, it's too much too soon. Like I said, I'm not ready for it and I don't even know for sure what I want. Plus, like I said before, I don't want Jen to think I'm not into her.

One thing I do know as more time goes by is that I'd like to feel like a real cuckold again. I'd love it if Jen would start fucking around on me. I like having sex with her. But, it would be so great if she met some hot guy at school and maybe hooked up with him once or twice. And I am getting to the point where I'm willing to gently nudge her a little in that direction. But, it has to feel like it's her idea. Like it's what she really wants. That's even how it was with Brian. When I think back to before the night of the poker game that started my cuckold adventure, I remember dropping just the smallest little hints. Just a little bit of sill teasing here and there. I feel like I planted the seed in both Jen's mind and Brian's mind that maybe something really could happen between them and that I wouldn't get mad. Once that seed was planted, the rest was all them. I'm looking to plant a new seed. And if Jen is feeling it, then it will be on her to act on it.

The last time Jen and I had sex was last night. No condom. There haven't been any condoms since before the night of the party. I've been cumming in my wife each and every time we've had sex since then. I kept myself from asking about it. Asking why? Why was Jen suddenly letting me cum inside of her? It felt so great to fuck her without a condom that I didn't want to remind her that she didn't want me cumming inside of her. But, I finally couldn't stand the mystery. I had to know.

Jen and I rolled around naked in bed, making out, feeling on each other. I then went down on her. She was so worked up! Grinding herself into my face! She was so wet!

"Of my god! I want you in me!" Jen exclaimed.

"No condom again, right?" I asked when I didn't have to. I knew she would have let me slide it right in. But, I asked anyway.

"Ha! Fuck no! I'm over that! " Jen responded, as she pulled on me to face her.

"What made you change your mind?" I asked, with a smile.

"The party," she answered.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Going there, flirting with guys, knowing that nothing was going to come of it. Just letting loose for a night and being a normal college student at a party. I was pretty excited. Got worked up over it. Made me horny as fuck. Not over any one guy. It was just the experience that was a turn on, if that makes sense. And I got home, and there was this hot guy waiting for me. Ready to fuck my brains out. And I just wanted to fuck you and feel you and and feel you cum in me!"

Jen and I made out in between her words. I felt on her tits and licked at her nipples. When she finished speaking, I asked the obvious question.

"So, I'm not your backup plan anymore?"

Jen giggled and replied, "Yeah, you fucking are! But, you were my backup plan for Brian, not for any of those guys at the party! When I have sex with you, I still wish I was having sex Brian. But, since I'm stuck fucking you instead, I may as well enjoy it! You're just as hot, if not hotter, than any of those guys at the party! And you're my husband. And you're decent at fucking. Just cause you're not as good as Brian doesn't mean I shouldn't let myself have fun being with you!"

"So am I real man then?" I asked with a cocky smile and a wink.

"Yes. No. I don't fucking know!" Jen giggled and then continued. "I mean, you're not a real man compared to Brian. But, Brian's not here to fuck me, is he? And your useless eunuch cuckold penis has been doing the trick lately. So maybe it's not so useless after all. So real man or not a real man, who cares! Just fuck me already!"

Jen grabbed at my cock and pulled it toward her pussy. I slid it inside and then we fucked. It was intense! It was fun! It was even silly in a way. I think we were both amused that the twist our sex life had taken. Jen O'd hard! I let loose and cummed inside of her as she did. It was great! But, all the while, in the back of my head, I secretly fantasized about what would happen if Brian just called up one day and said the program wasn't working out and he's decided to come home. In my fantasy, I invite Brian to come crash at our place. The first night he's back, the three of us have a strip poker game. Like before, Brian and I end up wrestling naked. The winner gets to share the bedroom with Jen. Brian wins. He has me by the balls and squeezes hard. He asks Jen if there's anything else he should get me to agree to. Jen replies that if I want Brian to let go of my balls, I have to agree to give up sex with Jen until Brian finds his own place. I know deep-down that Brian won't be looking for his own place. I know that Jen will manipulate me again and again into forfeiting my husbandly privileges. The next time Brian and I wrestle, his prize is having all three of our names put on the apartment lease and there being no chance of me getting laid again so long as the three of us keep renewing the lease. All the while, Jen teases me that the more time that goes by, the less she remembers us being sex partners and the less likely it is that she could go back to having sex with me. But, she makes sure that I regularly get to watch her and Brian have sex so that I can see what I'm missing out on and see how much she enjoys being with a real man.

It's weird how at the same time that I'm enjoying having sex with my wife and cumming inside of her, I can also have a twisted cuckold fantasy like that playing in my head.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:16 pm

In the past, i wouldn't have given a dime, for your chances of a happy relationship, let alone marriage. I feel that you really escaped disaster, however i am happy that things are working out for you,and Jen. Make the most of what you have, and be very cautious about tempting fate in the future.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:07 am

Nice update and what nice ideas/desires/wishes are flying around your mind ;)

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:52 am

Well, I partly understand your "cuckold-lust", but I have to agree with norbertrichard, for the time being you should concentrate soley on your marriage with Jen.
I don't know if you are aware of this, but I think you were awfully close to loose Jen to Brian for good.
You should keep him away, at least for the next few years, maybe until you and her have children of your own.
I still assume you want to be the one, who impregnates Jen?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:03 am

For one, it's too much too soon. Like I said, I'm not ready for it and I don't even know for sure what I want. Plus, like I said before, I don't want Jen to think I'm not into her.
I can completely respect that. If it's not what you want, then you won't pursue it. Obviously open communication between yourself and Jen is key... what you want, what she wants, what you decide together going forward... I also fully understand that you are not sure exactly what it is you want, or at least you do - but feel you are being pulled in two different directions?

Your sensible head is telling you that you need to protect your marriage, prove to Jen your stability and worth as a loving, caring - and yes, sensible husband. Also, you are on to such a good thing on a purely personal level, having Jens' undivided attention, physically, mentally, sexually, emotionally. Things have never been better between the two of you, since re-bonding when Brian left. It is perfectly normal and right to want to keep Jen to yourself... why on earth would you want to spoil that? That would be insane.

And that is when the other voice is raised, telling you to kick sensible head to the kerb - he's boring and trying to spoil all the fun - he's got no balls! You miss the excitement, the risk of purposely pushing Jen toward a relationship with another man. Intentionally encouraging her to cheat on you, devote her sexuality, sensuality, attention, emotional connection, time and her love to another man, who becomes her fuckbuddy, lover then boyfriend, as at each step you are helping her in any way you can to nuture the bond between them!

At the same time you are happy exactly where you have got to now, you still miss the angst of the cuckold trapped inside dying to get out, those delicious feelings of jealousy and abandonment! This reminds me of a high point in the cuckolding that was reached in August when Jen said:
Brian told me about the video he showed you. Hope you realize just how useless your little eunuch dick really is to me, baby! I was going to let another man fuck me exclusively for at least the next few years! If the three of us had moved away, everyone would think that Brian and I were the couple and that you were just our best friend roommate. He and I would be going out together as a couple on the regular. You'd get to watch Brian and I be a couple both in private and in public! 100% of the time! No holding back!"
Are you happy for this to remain a memory of what could have been, but for circumstances? Or do you think you would like Jen to reach this point (with someone other than Brian) again in reality?

On the subject of open communication, If you explain to Jen that you love her completely and unconditionally - and that is why you want her to explore her sexuality (as she sees fit) how could she doubt your devotion and love for her? She would also understand that you are not abandoning her or loving her any less and that you are very much 'into her'. Encouraging the one you love to enjoy their freedom, is to love them unselfishly, which means loving them more....

Now, obviously, I have only repeated back to you the things I believe you have been thinking and saying yourself, but it can sometimes help to have said back in a slightly different way, to help crystallise thoughts. I hope anyway, it is helpful.

Also, it would be great to hear what ongoing discussions you and Jen do have. Even if you are not seriously considering any of the above moves, you can still of course fantasise about them, play around with possible scenario's that you both find exciting, risky and taboo, dangerous even and discuss them together. Have you done this, do you do this? or discussed where you both might like to go from here?

Anyway, loved, loved, loved the story of your adventures so far and will eagerly look out for whatever is coming next!

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:40 pm

norbertrichard wrote:In the past, i wouldn't have given a dime, for your chances of a happy relationship, let alone marriage. I feel that you really escaped disaster, however i am happy that things are working out for you,and Jen. Make the most of what you have, and be very cautious about tempting fate in the future.
Thank you.
OOAA wrote:Nice update and what nice ideas/desires/wishes are flying around your mind ;)
Yes. I'm desiring and wishing that Jen was fucking another guy on the side. But, at the same time I'm enjoying the great sex I'm getting now that Jen and I are exclusive again and she seems to be really into me being her only sex partner.
Serrand wrote:Well, I partly understand your "cuckold-lust", but I have to agree with norbertrichard, for the time being you should concentrate soley on your marriage with Jen.
I don't know if you are aware of this, but I think you were awfully close to loose Jen to Brian for good.
You should keep him away, at least for the next few years, maybe until you and her have children of your own.
I still assume you want to be the one, who impregnates Jen?
Yup. I still want to be the one to get Jen pregnant. That's never been a question.
hwc wrote:I also fully understand that you are not sure exactly what it is you want, or at least you do - but feel you are being pulled in two different directions?
Correct.
hwc wrote:Your sensible head is telling you that you need to protect your marriage, prove to Jen your stability and worth as a loving, caring - and yes, sensible husband. Also, you are on to such a good thing on a purely personal level, having Jens' undivided attention, physically, mentally, sexually, emotionally. Things have never been better between the two of you, since re-bonding when Brian left. It is perfectly normal and right to want to keep Jen to yourself... why on earth would you want to spoil that? That would be insane.

And that is when the other voice is raised, telling you to kick sensible head to the kerb - he's boring and trying to spoil all the fun - he's got no balls! You miss the excitement, the risk of purposely pushing Jen toward a relationship with another man. Intentionally encouraging her to cheat on you, devote her sexuality, sensuality, attention, emotional connection, time and her love to another man, who becomes her fuckbuddy, lover then boyfriend, as at each step you are helping her in any way you can to nuture the bond between them!
It was risky. But, I don't think the risk itself appealed to me. It was all the other stuff that turned me on. I didn't like it when I'd feel scared.
hwc wrote:At the same time you are happy exactly where you have got to now, you still miss the angst of the cuckold trapped inside dying to get out, those delicious feelings of jealousy and abandonment! This reminds me of a high point in the cuckolding that was reached in August when Jen said:
Brian told me about the video he showed you. Hope you realize just how useless your little eunuch dick really is to me, baby! I was going to let another man fuck me exclusively for at least the next few years! If the three of us had moved away, everyone would think that Brian and I were the couple and that you were just our best friend roommate. He and I would be going out together as a couple on the regular. You'd get to watch Brian and I be a couple both in private and in public! 100% of the time! No holding back!"
Are you happy for this to remain a memory of what could have been, but for circumstances? Or do you think you would like Jen to reach this point (with someone other than Brian) again in reality?
When I read back what Jen had said to me, I get instantly hard. Instantly! But, it may be a really bad idea to try for a repeat with another guy, especially with the goal of making it go even further than it did with Brian.
hwc wrote:On the subject of open communication, If you explain to Jen that you love her completely and unconditionally - and that is why you want her to explore her sexuality (as she sees fit) how could she doubt your devotion and love for her? She would also understand that you are not abandoning her or loving her any less and that you are very much 'into her'. Encouraging the one you love to enjoy their freedom, is to love them unselfishly, which means loving them more....

Now, obviously, I have only repeated back to you the things I believe you have been thinking and saying yourself, but it can sometimes help to have said back in a slightly different way, to help crystallise thoughts. I hope anyway, it is helpful.

Also, it would be great to hear what ongoing discussions you and Jen do have. Even if you are not seriously considering any of the above moves, you can still of course fantasise about them, play around with possible scenario's that you both find exciting, risky and taboo, dangerous even and discuss them together. Have you done this, do you do this? or discussed where you both might like to go from here?
I'm getting laid on the regular again. I don't even have to wear rubbers anymore. It's pretty fucking sweet! But, the cuckold stuff has disappeared. Jen hasn't been talking shit. Even if I gently nudge her to compare me to Brian, it only lasts a moment. She'll say stuff like, "Brian is way the fuck better, but I'm fine with what I have." She makes it obvious that she wants to focus on just us. And I don't want to be annoying, so I drop it. Besides, it's no fun if Jen's not into it. I don't want her putting on a fake performance for me. The chastity device has been put away since the night of the party. The dildo of Brian's cock is put away in a drawer and hasn't been coming out. Jen and I are a vanilla couple all of a sudden. Well, not all of a sudden. After Brian left, at first Jen was totally still obsessed with him. But, Jen seems to have moved on and so we're a normal couple again. Which is great! But, I can't get the cuckolding stuff out of my head. But, that's where it's going to stay for now - In my head. I do have an idea though. Kind of a loose sorta plan about how I can get Jen to start fucking around on me again. The way things are between Jen and I lately, if my plan works, then her screwing around on me will be more like hotwifing than cuckolding I guess. But, that's cool. Some not-too-heavy hotwifing would be great! But, that's only if my plan works. It'll be Jen's call to make on her own ultimately.
hwc wrote:Anyway, loved, loved, loved the story of your adventures so far and will eagerly look out for whatever is coming next!
Thanks!

By the way, I'm not trying to be secretive about my plan. It's not some genius idea. It's not even that creative. I'm just going to create a situation where Jen has more time and more freedom to live the college life and feels encouraged to do so. Some of it is just stuff that you and the other guys on here have suggested. More time hanging out with Allison and stuff like that. The first step is freeing up Jen's time. Jen hasn't been doing well in her classes. I'm going to suggest that she quit her job and let me take care of the both of us. I really want her to do well in school. So for me it's not just about freeing Jen up to socialize more. After Jen catches up on her schoolwork and studying though, not having to go to work anymore should leave her with extra time for having more of a social life. ;) I'm planning on bringing it up this holiday weekend.

viking53

Unread post by viking53 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Thanks for the update Michael. You have really landed in the right place and it is wonderful to hear that you and Jen are in such good balance together. I think your plan of getting Jen to give up her job and just focus on college is definitely the right way to move ahead, not from a potential hotwifing/cuckold perspective, but as a way for you both to move on in your life together as a couple.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:30 am

excitedcuckold wrote:I'm just going to create a situation where Jen has more time and more freedom to live the college life and feels encouraged to do so. Some of it is just stuff that you and the other guys on here have suggested. More time hanging out with Allison and stuff like that. The first step is freeing up Jen's time. Jen hasn't been doing well in her classes. I'm going to suggest that she quit her job and let me take care of the both of us. I really want her to do well in school. So for me it's not just about freeing Jen up to socialize more. After Jen catches up on her schoolwork and studying though, not having to go to work anymore should leave her with extra time for having more of a social life.
Great update Michael, Jen needs to integrate more into college life and do the other things college people do, I know you will let her, where is Allison in her scheme of college life now

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:56 pm

Please, update us if something new happened in cuckolding direction ;)

...maybe in Christmas parties / dinners / activities....

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:59 pm

excitedcuckold wrote:I'm just going to create a situation where Jen has more time and more freedom to live the college life and feels encouraged to do so. Some of it is just stuff that you and the other guys on here have suggested. More time hanging out with Allison and stuff like that. The first step is freeing up Jen's time. Jen hasn't been doing well in her classes. I'm going to suggest that she quit her job and let me take care of the both of us. I really want her to do well in school. So for me it's not just about freeing Jen up to socialize more. After Jen catches up on her schoolwork and studying though, not having to go to work anymore should leave her with extra time for having more of a social life.
Amazing movement!!!!!

I fully understand the close connection between hotwifing and cuckolding ;)

Best wishes from here!

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:03 pm

viking53 wrote:Thanks for the update Michael. You have really landed in the right place and it is wonderful to hear that you and Jen are in such good balance together. I think your plan of getting Jen to give up her job and just focus on college is definitely the right way to move ahead, not from a potential hotwifing/cuckold perspective, but as a way for you both to move on in your life together as a couple.
Thank you. But, I'm hoping it can help out in both ways. ;)
mickle wrote:Great update Michael, Jen needs to integrate more into college life and do the other things college people do, I know you will let her, where is Allison in her scheme of college life now
Allison and Jen are still friends. But, it's the tail end of the semester now. So, there probably won't be too many opportunities for Allison to corrupt Jen until next semester.
OOAA wrote:Please, update us if something new happened in cuckolding direction ;)

...maybe in Christmas parties / dinners / activities....
Well, I do have an update. It's not a lot, but it's something.

Jen was a bit reluctant about quitting work, but she's so stressed over school that it wasn't that hard for me to talk her into leaving her job. Jen had them take her off the schedule at work, though she did agree to come in for a few hours this week. It's nothing too crazy though. She'll still have lots of time for studying.

Because she's fallen a bit behind and needs to catch up on different class material, Jen's going to get some tutoring. I decided that this could be a pretty good opportunity for her to get help with classes and be around a guy she finds attractive. So, I suggested that she talk to Ben. I played it cool though.

"Have you thought about asking Ben to help you out?" I asked.

"Ben, from the party?" Jen responded.

"Yeah. You said he's really smart and is in most of your classes. You said you were asking him stuff about school when you were talking to him at the party. Did he seem helpful?"

"Yeah, he did." Jen replied. "But, I'm not sure if he's going to have time to tutor me."

"Have you talked to him since the party?"

"Well, yeah. After the party, we started saying hi to each other regularly and we chat in between classes sometimes."

"So it wouldn't be weird if you asked him to help? You're sort of friends now?"

"I mean, I guess we're friends. Not like serious friends. But, I guess it wouldn't be weird to ask."

"Okay."

Anyhow, that was Sunday.

Here's what happened Monday:

"You were totally right about Ben!" Jen said, smiling.

"Oh yeah?" I asked. "What was I right about?"

"He agreed to tutor me!" Jen exclaimed.

"That's great!"

"We're going to get started right away!" Jen said excitedly.

"Right away?" I asked.

"Well, tomorrow. Just for a little bit. He's gotta study too. But, since we're mostly in the same classes, he said that makes it easier to make time to study together."

That was yesterday. So, today was the day that Jen and Ben met up. Just for a little bit during the day. It wasn't for long, since Jen agreed to put in a few hours at work tonight. But, after she puts in a few more hours at work tomorrow evening, that's it! She'll be completely off the schedule! And that means more time for studying and more time being around Ben! :D

The semester is almost over, so I'm not really expecting anything to happen. But, I'm excited over the idea of Jen spending time alone with a guy she's attracted to. Even if nothing happens between the two of them, it'll give me something new to fantasize about for now! :D

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Oh, excellent news! When you say Jen 'likes' Ben, how much, potentially are we talking about, or do you not have any idea? I'm just thinking that he was described as a 'little nerdy' - so not much like Brian then... Now Brian was definitely Jen's 'type', so by encouraging Jen to spend time with Ben, are you sure you are barking up the right tree? Are you sure it is time and effort well invested? When Jen was with Brian, she had you as a male friend. I'm sure you're not after Jen having another male friend.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:14 am

Amazing update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great movement!!!

Any suggestion to use the chastity device if she goes to study around Ben... at night, for example? ;)

Best regards & desires!!!

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:32 pm

hwc wrote:Oh, excellent news! When you say Jen 'likes' Ben, how much, potentially are we talking about, or do you not have any idea? I'm just thinking that he was described as a 'little nerdy' - so not much like Brian then... Now Brian was definitely Jen's 'type', so by encouraging Jen to spend time with Ben, are you sure you are barking up the right tree? Are you sure it is time and effort well invested? When Jen was with Brian, she had you as a male friend. I'm sure you're not after Jen having another male friend.
If some tutoring from Ben helps Jen to pass all her classes, then it's worth the time and effort. They're at a coffee house this very moment. Probably nothing more than innocent school stuff. But, hey, maybe there's a little flirtation going on too. Or at least I can fantasize that there is. ;)
OOAA wrote:Amazing update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great movement!!!

Any suggestion to use the chastity device if she goes to study around Ben... at night, for example? ;)

Best regards & desires!!!
I think that suddenly pulling out the chastity device would be too much too soon. Getting help with studying and homework isn't a sexual thing for Jen. Besides, Jen doesn't really see me as a eunuch cuckold these days. I feel like the right situation is going to have to present itself for the chastity device to come out of retirement.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:01 pm

excitedcuckold wrote: If some tutoring from Ben helps Jen to pass all her classes, then it's worth the time and effort. They're at a coffee house this very moment. Probably nothing more than innocent school stuff. But, hey, maybe there's a little flirtation going on too. Or at least I can fantasize that there is. ;)
With all the Christmas parties coming up Michael, with Jen's school friends, maybe Ben or Allison will take her.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:16 pm

I understand, let's be patience then... ;)

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:10 am

Cooly done. Great updates

Serrand
Player

Unread post by Serrand » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:51 pm

Sorry, don’t let youself get urge on by some people here in this forum to do things you don't feel comfortable. In your place I would be more than elated to be back in Jen's arms and bed, having sex with her. Be happy that your wife wants you back with her.
Even in danger to anger you, I strongly recommend to you not to jeopordize your relationship with Jen with more "cuckold-play", at least not in the moment, not so soon after Brian. Get a grip of yourself!!!
Excuse me again, but this chastity device seemed always a rather stupid idea from the beginning.

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:20 am

Serrand wrote:Sorry, don’t let youself get urge on by some people here in this forum to do things you don't feel comfortable. In your place
Michael seems very happy the way it is unfolding :up:

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:26 pm

Mike, don't be influenced by Mickle, as his wife only fucks blacks, and all her kids are black, and he is just her sub cuck, by his own admission.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Mike,

As always you have my fully support on your fantasies, actions, experiences and enjoyable feelings you are living and dharing with us!!!

Best regards and go on, my friend!

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:28 am

softcantfind wrote:Hi Mike,
The divorce rate in America is 50% and I am quite sure that the percentage of failed Cuckold and Hotwife marriages is not any higher then that.
Wrong!

On both counts.

Google a little and you will find the actual divorce rate in the U. S. is somewhere closer to 30%.

Secondly, after doing a LOT of reading of this site--especially those threads that start to indicate a little trouble in Camelot and then just disappear, never to be heard from again--I'd estimate the divorce rate at close to double the vanilla rate (my opinion is bolstered by nine (NINE) of my former hotwife friends from these forums now being divorced--and a couple more in serious marital trouble). Further, doesn't it just make sense that a hotwife being boned regularly by a boyfriend is a lot more likely to leave a sexually boring marriage for that boyfriend?

On cuckold marriage divorce rates I have no clue. It just stands to reason that they they are higher. How can a wife continue to love a husband who she has seen submitted to humiliation by her and/or her bull--sometimes to the point of emasculation.

(And isn't Jen's talk of her "eunuch" husband an admission that she has already mentally castrated him?)