My Slutty Stacey

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
DeaconJ
Prepubescent

My Slutty Stacey

Unread post by DeaconJ » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:45 am

Like a lot of people, I’ve been a long-time lurker but finally thought I’d share my own experience. My story isn’t exactly unique. I doubt there’s anything new that’s been tried in the world of cuckoldem for a long time. But I’ve really appreciated the stories I’ve read on here, especially the ones where the author really expresses the emotional turmoil they’re feeling.

I decided to post this in the library because a lot of the story is in the past, and frankly, some of it is seems unbelievable, even for fiction. So it’s better if people just read it as fiction.

My name’s Deacon and this is my story.

I’m 36, six-foot, and 190 lbs. I never went to college but have done all right for myself by flipping homes and eventually buying a few rental properties. I’ve never considered myself a lady’s man, but I’ve always managed to at least hold my own. And I’m pretty average in the cock and balls department.

My wife’s name is Stacey. She’s 26, Five Foot Two, and maybe a hundred pounds if she was soaking wet with change in her pocket. She’s got a thick mane of long, dirty blond hair (one of my favorite features) very full lips, and small (ish) breasts.

A little about us - I met Stacey at a bar one night when I was out with friends. We ended up in bed together that night, but what was supposed to be a one night stand turned into a full weekend of sex. It was amazing!!! But as nature often finds a way, she ended up pregnant. Nine months later, however, I’d fallen in love and we were married. Our son was born a couple of weeks after the wedding, and we recently celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary.

I don’t have much family to speak of. I was raised by my dad, but he passed away when I was 18. I have a few aunts and uncles out there, but I really don’t know them very well.

My wife’s story is a little similar. She was raised by a single mother and has an older sister. I wanted to give this context because a lot of what’s happened in our married lives I think stems from the way we were raised and the experiences we had when we were younger. For example, Stacey’s mom was a serious mess when Stacy was growing up. I’ll grant you that there are a lot of rumors out there about her mom, so it’s hard to separate fact from fiction, but I know that woman got around. And she paid very little attention to her daughters.

My wife’s older sister is six years older and that woman is a menace to society. She’s actually in jail now, and will probably be there for a while - story for another day.

Stacey’s older sister would often through big parties at their house - their mom wasn’t around much. And at these parties, there were always drugs, alcohol, and sex. When my wife was 14, her sister talked her into sleeping with her boyfriend’s best friend. That started a pattern that carried through all the way through high school of having a party nearly every weekend, her sister would make some money from the drugs sold, and Stacey would get passed around for sex, often being with multiple partners.

The way my wife tells it, she was a willing participant. She wasn’t mistreated and she thought it was fun getting all that attention from young men.

My wife never ended up going to college either, but she’s very adept at learning whatever subject she wants. Together, we carved ourselves out a nice life. Then things got interesting...

We’d been married for two years and had our second child at this point when we noticed the neighbors were actually swingers. Eric and Jennifer, 48 and 42 respectively, seemed like the most normal people in the world. They’re both fairly attractive and in shape. They’re involved in the community events and have invited us over for a backyard barbecue on a few occasions. In fact, Jennifer runs a hair salon out her house and has done Stacey’s hair since we got married.

We probably wouldn’t have ever found out the truth but one night one of their parties spilled out into their backyard hot tub and it was pretty obvious that people were getting busy with multiple partners. Eric and Jennifer came over the next day and apologized profusely at the scandal they caused. We told them repeatedly that we weren’t worried about it and that all was fine. They were pretty open about it and we talked for a while about how they got into that lifestyle. By the time they left our house, we had an open invitation if we ever wanted to come over and see an event for ourselves.

For the next month after that, we would often joke with each other about going to the next one just to see it. We’d joke about becoming swingers ourselves and having to buy shag carpet and me growing out a mustache, you know, stupid jokes like that. I don’t know how it happened exactly, but I remember asking her a little more seriously if she wanted to go check it out and she replied, “why not.”

Our first swinger party was a little anticlimactic. About two dozen people were there, mingling, drinking, talking. It was obvious they all knew each other well, and everyone was incredibly open and cordial to us. It was fun and we felt no pressure to join in. It was interesting to watch as couples would pair off, some husbands and wives changing partners and finding a free bedroom upstairs, others more open about it carrying on in the living and family rooms. Luckily there were always enough clothed people around that we never felt like the odd ones out, but it still felt a bit strange to be the only ones not fully participating. We were certainly approached, and we could have easily joined in if we'd wanted, but we stuck to our plan and just observed and enjoyed the evening together. At first, I was worried that we’d find a bunch of lecherous, old Ron Jeremy types, but everyone we met was great.

"So what'd you think?" I asked Stacey once we were home and getting ready for bed.

Stacey sat on the tiled edge of the bathtub and rubbing lotion onto her feet, "It felt like some of the parties my sister and her friends threw when I was back in high school. But overall it was fun."

"Would you want to go again?" I asked, trying not to sound too hopeful.

Stacey looked up at me and shrugged, "I don't know to be honest," she began, pausing as if to gather her thoughts. "It was fun, and everyone was nice, but..."

"What is it?" I prodded when she looked hesitant.

Her lips pursed for a moment and she looked slightly uncomfortable for a long minute. With a heavy sigh she said, "I just don't want to see you with another woman. I couldn't handle that," she shifted her weight and pulled up her other foot to her knee. "We have a good marriage, Deacon. I actually have a functional family for once in my life. I don't want to lose that because we're looking for an easy thrill."

"I'm with you there, babe," I said, nodding in agreement.

"But you want to go again, don't you?" she asked, shooting me wry smirk.

I laughed uncomfortably but shook my head, "No, not if it's going to threaten our marriage. You and the kids always come first."

"Good," she said bluntly, but then after a moment added, "but you're still thinking about it aren't you?"

I exhaled loudly as I leaned against the bathroom counter, "Yeah, I suppose," I confessed. "I can't help it. I've always had a part of me that thinks about what you were like before we met."

Stacey snorted a loud laugh, "I was a fucking slut! Trust me, you don't want to know that girl."

Putting my hands in my short pockets I waited until she looked up at me, "She's part of the girl I fell in love with."

A genuine smile broke out over my wife's lips, but she gave me her faux angry look, "I hate it when you say stuff like that."

"It's true. I'll love you no matter what. That's why I want to give you more." I explained.

"Give me more," she asked, a confused look on her face. "I have everything I need."

I couldn't meet her gaze as she looked at me, "It's hard to explain. Maybe you're right, maybe it's better we drop it."

"I know that look Deacon," Stacey said, lightly kicking my shin, "what aren't you telling me? Spill it mister."

I felt my heart skip a beat and a warm wave crawl up my neck. I knew I was blushing, which wasn't something I did often. "I don't have any desire to sleep with anyone but you," I started hesitantly, "It's just that sometimes I think I'm not getting it done for you - you know - sexually," I said, grabbing my average sized package over my shorts. "I've been reading about a lot about hotwifing and cuckolding stories online, and I can't help it. The thought of you getting the fuck of your life really turns me on."

Stacey's eyes rolled at me but the half smile on her face at least let me know she wasn't angry. "Deacon, those are just stories. They're exaggerated at best, and total lies at worst."

I nodded, "I'm sure that’s true about some - maybe most. But answer me something completely honestly." I waited until she nodded before I asked, "Think of all the sexual experiences you had before we were married. Was there at least one, two, a dozen experiences that were better than than your experiences with me?"

"That's stupid!" she protested. "I wasn't in love with any of those guys. It was all just physical. We have an emotional connection that makes sex way better."

That made me smile, but I felt I needed to make my point. "I'm glad you think so. But on a strictly physical level - just complete hedonistic sex. Did you ever have better?"

I watched as her eyes darted away and then back to mine, "No."

"Liar," I teased. "I can always tell when you're lying."

She huffed and looked away, "That's really not fair," she complained, but without venom to her words.

"But it was just sex, babe. It didn't mean anything."

"I know. That's why it doesn't bother me. In fact, that's what I want you to experience again. Only better." I said.

Stacey looked lost in thought for a long moment. Then said, "I've worked really hard to keep Slutty Stacey locked up. Letting her out again might... well, I don't know what would happen..."

"I don't want to push you into anything," I told my wife. "I guess I'm just saying that I'm open to go to the next party Eric and Jennifer throw and dip our toe in the water."

Stacey promised to think about it, and after a few days she said she'd agree to it as long as it was on a one time basis and I wasn't allowed to be with anyone else. I should probably confess that I'd spoken to Jennifer and told her I could use some help convincing my wife. So I knew Jennifer had brought it up with Stacey at least once.

I don’t want to bore you with all the small details, so I’ll jump ahead to the next party that we went to. I was pretty excited with the thought that something might actually happen. At the party, it was Eric and Jennifer that actually approached us and asked if we’d like to join them in their room. Let me set the scene a little. Eric is a pretty fit guy and my wife’s always found him attractive. He’s a blue collar type guy, you know, calloused hands and in good shape from actual work. Jennifer is gorgeous. She’s always got the perfect hair and makeup, and I was hoping to at least see her tits before the night was over because I was sure they were spectacular.

Once we were in their room, we talked or quite a while, drank, and played a card game. Jennifer was the first to advance the agenda for the evening. She removed her top, leaving her bra on, and exposing a deep canyon of cleavage. She and Eric started kissing and soon Jennifer’s skirt made it to the floor. Jennifer looked at both of us as Eric removed his shirt, and as I looked at my wife, I could see her looking between Jennifer and myself. I knew what she was thinking.

I stood and said I’d be more comfortable watching from the recliner next to the bed, but that Stacey would like to join in. I saw a range of emotions go through my wife as I took my seat. Her skin was flushed and her chest was rising and falling rapidly. Jennifer finally let her beautiful tits free and leaned over and kissed my wife. As if my dick wasn’t already hard, that act sent every spare ounce of blood to my groin and I felt light headed.

Jennifer and my wife kissed and touched and slowly began to explore each other. Over the next 20 minutes I watched as the person I knew was my wife disappeared and was replaced by a woman I felt like I'd never met before. I was quickly forgotten as the three of them began to touch each other more intimately.

I watched as Jennifer laid in the center of the bed and guided my wife’s head to her cunt. It surprised me a little that Stacey didn’t seem to hesitate, she started by placing small kisses around the older woman's opening and then gently tonguing her more deeply. Eric then moved into position behind my wife and teased her cunt with his own tongue. I felt a flash of jealously as another man touched my wife so intimately. But the flood of emotion that filled me fueled my desire to see more. After a time, Eric stood on his knees and aligned the tip of his cock with Stacey's entrance. It was then that I got a good look at Eric's size. He was bigger than I am, both in length and girth, so I was extremely curious how my wife was going to react to it. I sat on the edge of the chair in complete suspense as the head of Eric's cock entered my wife's vagina. I had the brief thought that, with only the tip of Eric's cock in her, my wife hadn't actually cheated yet. But little by little I saw his cock descend deeper into her depths. Each time he pulled out, I could see my wife's glistening moisture coating his cock. Eric began to fuck my wife in slow, even strokes, and I felt an emotion hit me that I wasn't prepared for. It was like I was hit with a lightening bolt, and then like a thousand hands wrapped themselves around me and pulled me into a deep but blissful abyss.

The man fucking my wife quickened his pace, he was obviously very practiced in pleasing the opposite sex. Each of his strokes pulsed her forward, deeper into Jennifer's pussy. I've never seen anything more erotic in my life. Jennifer's tits were on full display, and they were every bit as amazing as I'd hoped they would be. I enjoyed watching my wife's tongue at work between Jennifer's legs, but what kept most of my attention was Eric fucking my wife from behind and the moans and other noises that escaped Stacey's lips.

"I'm going to cum," Eric finally announced, breaking me from my hazy reverie as he pulled his cock out.

Jennifer moved my wife gently to the side and began to move towards her husband, but Eric's timing was off and he shot multiple loads over both of the women.

The three of them carried on for over another hour before they finally paused for a rest. Each of them had cum at least twice and I was nearly bursting at the seems. Jennifer noticed and took pity on me, and asked my wife if it would be okay if she gave me some relief. Stacey politely replied that that was her job and came over and knelt between my legs. The look in my wife's face was something I'd never seen before. Streaks of cum coated her face and chest, and as soon as her lips touched my cock I shot my load into her mouth. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

After Stacey and I returned home that night and sent the babysitter home, we fucked like we did the first night we met. It was intense, and passionate, and something I didn't want to end. But eventually the night had to end and we slept in a curled up ball together.

Waking up to kids wanting breakfast made it impossible to enjoy each other in bed the following morning. Unfortunately kids don't care how late mom and dad stay up at night. We tried to talk about the night before a few times during the day, but never were able to find a minute of peace, so it wasn't until late that evening that we were finally able to have some alone time to talk.

"So..." I said, as I closed the door to our bedroom.

"So... what," my wife said, mimicking my voice the best she could.

"So tell me what you're thinking," I said, trying to get a read on her body language.

Stacey met my gaze but didn't reveal much, "It was fun," she finally said. "What'd you think?"

"I think that wasn't the first time you've been with a woman before," I said, unable to keep the smile from my face.

My wife flushed and she looked away, "You knew it wasn't," she deflected. Her answer was partly true. She'd eluded to having been with a woman before, but I've never gotten any details.

"You've never looked more beautiful to me," I said, sitting on the bed in front of her. "You were amazing."

Stacey slowly turned to me and I could see what looked like a weight taken from her shoulders, her features relaxed and she sighed a breath of relief. "I don't know how to respond to that," she said as a long moment of silence hung between us. "I'm guessing you want to do it again?" she asked, finally meeting my gaze.

I shrugged, "Part of me does, sure. But I don't want to pressure you, so I guess only if you're comfortable with it."

"That's not fair to put the whole decision on me," she complained.

I shook my head, "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I meant let's take some time. I'm open to it, I'll start with that," I paused in thought and then half jokingly added, "And if the next time you're over there Eric and Jennifer want to fuck your brains out, go ahead. You've got a free pass with them."

Stacey laughed and shook her head, "Whatever, like that's going to happen," she said, but then she saw something in my look, "You're kind of serious aren't you? You'd be okay with me hooking up with our neighbors, when you're not around?"

"Sure," I said, "Especially Jennifer. You two are the things dreams are made of - as long as you give me the details later."

"But you don't want to have sex with her," she said, her tone dripping in disbelief.

"Of course I do," I admitted. "But I couldn't do it even if I wanted to. It would feel like I'm cheating on you."

"Well how do you think I fucking feel right now," she said, and edge creeping into her voice. "I've been carrying this guilty feeling around all day."

"Please don't feel that way," I said. "I'm thrilled you did it. I really couldn't be happier. Watching you was priceless. I loved it."

"This is going to take some getting used to," Stacey said in response. "I need time to think about it."

We talked for a long time that night, and I made sure not to push her even a little. I wanted this to be her decision, but that didn't mean I couldn't tip the scale in my favor a little. The following day I managed to catch Jennifer while she was weeding the side yard between our homes.

She gave me a wave and a smile, "I hope you two are okay," she said as I neared. "I haven't been able to talk to Stacey since the other night and I'm a little worried for you two. It's a lot--

"--Everything's good," I said, cutting her off. "We had a good time - no worries there."

"Oh good," she sighed, "that's a relief."

"Actually, I was hoping to talk to you for a minute about Stacey," I said, taking a knee next to her.

"Of course," she said, setting down the small hand shovel. "Is everything really alright?"

I nodded, "It is, please trust me. We're good." I said in assurance. "I was just hoping you might be willing to help me pursued my wife into having more experiences like that."

"She didn't seem very hard to pursued. Actually, I was wondering if she'd done something like that before," Jennifer said.

"I'm not able to talk about it, but I can say that my wife had a very active past before we got married. She's got a side to her that I don't know that well, but I think would benefit us both if she could reconcile that part of her with who she is now," I explained.

"That's interesting..." she said, not sure how to interpret exactly what I meant.

"I can't say much more than that without getting into trouble with Stacey, but please know that she has my complete approval if something say, were to accidentally happen while she's over at your house."

Jennifer laughed and tossed a clod of dirt towards me, "Are you trying to get me to seduce your wife?"

I shrugged, "Yes, take her. She's yours. Well, let me borrow your edger in trade. My lawn's going to overtake the sidewalks if I don't get to that soon."

With the seeds of my plan planted, I returned home and tried very hard not to think about the possible outcomes of my machinations. I'd done all I dared, now it was time to let nature take its course.

For the next three weeks life was exactly... normal. Nothing had happened. My wife never initiated any further conversations about our adventurous night, and Eric and Jennifer were acting like they always did, like perfectly normal neighbors. I was beginning to think that maybe that night was a once-in-a-lifetime event, just a flash in the pan. But then one evening I came home to find my wife acting very... different.

Usually when I come home from work I get a kiss and a hug from Stacey, and then I spend a few minutes with the kids until dinner's ready. But this day when I came home Stacey seemed distracted and distant. At dinner I noticed that her hair had been done and so I gave her a compliment. She flushed and mumbled a thank you, and I noticed that she touched her hair, almost as if making sure it was still covering her neck. I waited until the kids were in bed and we were in the bedroom. Standing in front of her I waited until she looked up at me and then I reached out and pulled her hair out of the way, revealing a deep, dark mark. She had the obvious signs of a dark love bite on her skin.

"I was going to tell you about this?" she said defensively. I raised my brow in surprise, and I felt a touch of trepidation. "My appointment was today, you know, to get my hair done at Jennifer's... and well, things just kind of happened."

I felt my heart skip a beat, "A haircut with a happy ending?" I asked, hopefully.

Stacey stifled a laugh, "Kind of," she said trying not to laugh. "I'm sorry, I didn't initiate it. I didn't mean for it to--,"

"--It's fine," I said, interrupting her before she could really get going. "It's more than fine. It's fucking awesome. But I want details. Are you two going to be lesbian lovers now?"

"You're incorrigible," my wife said, pulling her hair back over her neck to hide the marks. She looked towards the windows to make sure the blinds were down and, assured that it was safe, took off her shirt. On her breasts I saw three more hickies adorning her skin. "We got a little carried away."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed moving it to take a closer look. "That's so hot." I pulled her towards me and pulled off her shorts as I carried her to the bed. Despite her trying to talk, I pulled off my shirt and pants and had my cock in her in less than ten seconds.

"Deacon! We have to--ahhh," she gasped as I took her and did my best to reminder how much I loved her.

I couldn't get enough of her. I was almost ready to cum and so I paused for a moment to let the feeling subside. I didn't want this to end yet. "And Eric?" I asked during our pause.

"He wasn't home," Stacey said in clipped words sounding out of breath. Taking a deep breath, she asked, "What would you have done if I'd had sex with Eric today?"

"Done?" I asked through gritted teeth, trying my best not to cum. "Nothing, I would have only wanted more details."

I felt my wife squeeze my cock with her lower pelvic muscles and I nearly lost it. "Stop, you're going to make me cum," I pleaded.

"Deacon," I heard her say softly. I opened my eyes and met her gaze, "It really turns you on that another man has had me?"

I concentrated on taking a deep breath before answering, "Yes," I said in almost a whispered hiss.

"Do you want me to do it again?"

I held my breath and clinched every muscle in my body trying to keep from cumming, "Yes," I confessed, but as I said the word I felt myself go over the edge as I came inside my wife.

To be continued...

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Re: My Slutty Stacey

Unread post by Open2it » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:54 am

Nice start to the story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Cobra1000
Virgin

Unread post by Cobra1000 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:10 am

Ah.......wow. Terrific story. Please continue

jcace
Virgin

Unread post by jcace » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:39 am

So far, this is a very hot story. I hope it continues!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:39 pm

Well written, hot and entertaining, you have a sexy wife lucky man. When can we expect the next chapter.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:20 pm

Thats great more please

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:16 pm

Yes ! Eager to read more !!

DeaconJ
Prepubescent

Unread post by DeaconJ » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:56 am

(Thanks for the comments. Hopefully this story will resonate with people here)

The next few days passed without anything notable happening, and it felt like we were going to slip back in to the normal routine of our lives. Eric and Jennifer didn't have another even planned, but one night they did come over to invite us to a party. I'd invited them in as I could see that Jennifer wanted to talk further. Stacey brought in some drinks and we on our second-hand couch in the front room. I'd managed to buy this home on the cheap as a serious fixer-upper. It was the perfect flip home because it had all the potential to be a nice home and it was in a great neighborhood, but all of our money had gone into fixing up the home itself and so our furnishing were few and simple. Not like Eric and Jennifer's house that had every detail perfectly done.

"Eric and I," Jennifer started, glancing up at us and then back at our drink, "wanted to see if you'd be interested in joining us at a party in Las Vegas next week." By the way she said 'party' it was insinuated that it would be a swinger type party. "We've been invited to this one before, but we've never had the nerve to go by ourselves. We thought, if you're interested, we might be brave enough to go if you came with us."

"This party's extremely exclusive," Eric added after his wife's invitation. "We're only on the list because my company provides a lot of services and equipment to one of the guys throwing the party. It's a long story, but I basically somehow impressed this guy and he calls me often for business - it's proven to be very financially rewarding for us. But he's invited me to this party enough times that I'm starting to feel awkward turning him down again. We'd really appreciate it if you guys would come with us."

"It sounds fun," Stacey said before my brain could even consider the question. "Is it like one of the parties you see on Instagram with all the buff guys, hot girls, rave music..."

"Not even close," Eric said with a light laugh, "The people I know from this organization are not into the college rave scene. No, this would be more like corporate America meets the Movie Eyes Wide Shut - maybe mix in some Sodom and Gomorrah and you'd have a good idea of what it's about. It'll all be very high-end."

"Sounds... wicked," Stacey amended to Jennifer's amusement.

"That's probably about right," Jennifer said, "but it might be worth going once for the experience."

Stacey and I both looked at each other, and I could tell by the way she was looking at me that she was interested. 'Why not?' I thought to myself. If it turned out to be a bust, well, we'd be in Vegas and we could entertain ourselves there. It would be good to get away. "Sure," I told our guests. "We're in."

Eric and Jennifer recommended we buy some new clothes and gave us some direction of what to wear to the party, so we followed their instructions and made the purchases and had them tailored to fit. We'd never spent that kind of money on clothes before, but seeing my wife in that evening dress made it worth the expense. I was really looking forward to this.

Dropping the kids off with my parents, we flew to Vegas and, due to a delayed flight, we only had time to get to the hotel and change. We rode in the rental car Eric had acquired - it was fucking beautiful, black Lexus. I thought we were going to be the ones arriving in style, but the Lexus was probably the cheapest car at the event. I've never been one to be envious of someone, so it was an easy thing for me not to stare around all googly eyed at all the wealth. I do wonder sometimes what I'd do if I had that kind of money though. Would I spend it the same way? No, I think I'd just go fishing more.

The party was known as the Porter Event, and I knew we were in another world the moment I stepped inside the house. Even calling it a house didn't seem right. This place was pure money and power. It was overwhelming to take it all in. Eric and Jennifer were greeted by a number of people and were soon pulled away from us, leaving us alone to wander around and try to figure out what was what. We walked by massive swimming pools filled with beautiful people, some with clothes, others without. We passed numerous bars serving alcohol, to which we helped ourselves. I didn't try to count the number of people there, but it had to be several hundred at least. It was an amazing thing just to wander the house and the grounds, but everyone there seemed to already know each other and we had no idea how to break into a conversation. We eventually just found a bench at the side of pool. It was relatively quiet and peaceful, so we decided just to sit and chat a while.

After about 20 minutes, a black couple approached us. They were a striking couple.

"You two look a little lost," the gentleman said, giving us a smile and extending his hand. "I'm John, and this is my wife Imani."

I stood and shook his hand, "I'm Deacon, and this is Stacey. And we're definitely more than a little lost."

"Well pleased to meet you," John said, gesturing at the bench adjacent to ours, "May we?"

"We'd love that," Stacey said, and I could tell she meant it. We were feeling so awkward trying to find a way to strike up a conversation with someone, and we didn't want to go and have to tell Eric and Jennifer that we didn't talk to anyone.

"These events are a little over the top," Imani said, "but after you get to know a few people, they can be a lot of fun."

"I'll take your word for it," I said, glancing around and taking in the opulancy of it all, "This isn't really our kind of scene."

"Yeah, we're more into ketchup stains and dirty diapers," my wife joked, and we spent the next 30 minutes talking about kids and families.

They were extremely easy to talk to and I found myself truly enjoying the evening. Despite this not being our typical scene, my wife sure looked the part. She was every bit as hot as any other woman in the place. And I could tell John approved by the occasional too-long look he'd give her once in a while.

"Well this is supposed to be a fun party, would you two care to join us inside?" John asked after we'd gotten to know each other.

I looked to my wife and could tell the idea both thrilled and frightened her.

"We would," I answered for her, feeling confident she was good with it.

John stood and his wife took his arm, "I know of a private room if you'll let me lead the way."

We stood and followed, winding our way back through the house. I kept my eyes open for Eric and Jennifer, but didn't catch even a glimpse of them. The room we were escorted into was at least half the size of our entire house. It was ridiculously large, but of course like everything else in the house, gorgeous and expensive.

John removed his jacket and set it on the arm of a chair, "Do you mind if I ask if you have any preferences - any fantasies?" he asked with an easy laugh.

"We've only done this once," I confessed, figuring it would just be easier to tell the truth and admit our inexperience. "And she's not really comfortable with me participating - she does for more my benefit."

"It's not a hard rule - I guess I'm being silly - it's just--,"

Imani held up her hand to interrupt my wife, "Please don't feel the need to explain. The last thing we want to do is make you feel uncomfortable."

"Exactly, we'll go at your pace," John confirmed as he stepped towards my wife. "May I?" he asked, looking down at her dress. He was about a foot taller than she was and had the physique of someone who exercised regularly.

I saw my wife inhale a deep breath and then she looked at me. I gave her a nod and a smile as I sat in the closest chair. In some ways I almost felt a relief. Getting undressed and having to perform in front of strangers would have been intimidating and I'm not sure my equipment would have worked.

Stacey nodded her approval. John smiled and stepped closer. He unzipped the back of her dress and helped her as she stepped out of it. Setting the dress carefully on the same chair as his coat, he unfastened my wife's bra and let it fall to the floor. "Beautiful," he spoke softly.

Imani pulled a chair close to mine and sat next to me, "How about I keep you company for the evening?"

"That'd be nice, thank you." I replied. I looked at her for only a moment and then returned my gaze to Stacey.

My wife was down to only her panties at this point, and she looked like sex incarnate. I've dreamed of her sleeping with a blackman, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think it would come true. Stacey allowed John's guiding hand to direct her to sit on the edge of the bed. She took the silent cues and unfastened his belt and undid the stays of his pants.

She reached into the top of his boxer shorts and I watched her eyes widened as she first touched John's cock. With her free hand, she pulled down the front of his undershorts and freed his member, I heard a faint, "Oh my," escape her lips as the man's full cock came into view. He was big. I've seen bigger in porn movies, but John was definitely gifted.

What followed next was a fulfillment of everything I've ever imagined or desired. John took his time, enjoying every part of Stacey's body. He had her ready to explode and she would have given anything to have his cock in her. She was literally begging for it at one point. As far as my wife was concerned, the only thing in that room at that moment were her and John, she was so focused on her desire. John finally relented and positioned himself between her legs. She was laying on her back and breathing like she'd just run a hundred meter dash. John tapped his member against her lower lips several times and then ran the tip of his cock through those lips to moisten it. Stacey bucked her hips forward, trying to get her new lover to begin.

John chuckled, "Okay," he said softly, "let's begin." He pressed forward and I heard that beautiful sigh my wife makes when a cock enters her pussy. Only this time the sigh was a loud moan. As I watched, I thought it would take John a while to get his cock completely into my wife, but to my surprise he was buried balls deep after only a few thrusts. Even he was surprised as he looked at his wife, "This is a pleasant surprise," he said, his brow raised high on his brow.

As John began to increase his pace, Imani leaned over to me and whispered, "Even I can barely take him, and that's only after a lot of warm up and work. It's amazing your wife took him as easily as she did. You're certain this is only your second time with others?" she asked, an incredulous look on her features.

I nodded, "Yes, but she was fairly sexually active before we were married, but please don't tell her I told you that."

She smiled knowingly at me, "Of course," she said and then added, "but that is interesting."

For the next two hours, John fucked my wife in every position, and repeated several positions often. In the end, my wife lay delirious on the bed, almost incoherent from the many, many orgasms that she had. John kissed her lightly on the forehead and then moved off the bed to begin dressing himself.

John was nearly dressed and sat in the room's other chair and put on his shoes. "Deacon," he spoke as he tied the laces. "You've got yourself a little fire dragon there." I smiled but didn't know how to respond. John turned so that he was addressing us both, but I know my wife was barely capable of listening. "If you're open to it, I'd like to offer a position to your wife as an escort."

"An escort?" I said louder than I'd meant. What the fuck? This was just a party. Who the fuck was this guy, I thought to myself, my blood pressure rising. "She's not a--,"

John held up one hand and shook his head, "--a prostitute?" he finished my sentence. "Such an demeaning term. Deacon," he said my name again, making sure he had my attention. After a long paused he spoke, "My name is John Porter and I make it a point to surround myself and my organization with the highest quality available. I won't spend time quibbling, but before I go, I'd like to offer your wife a position as a corporate escort. It's a demanding position that unfortunately takes a lot of time, but it pays two-hundred-thousand a year and bonuses are paid for good service." Mr. Porter stood from the chair and retrieved his jacket. "Deacon," he addressed me again, but this time he looked directly at my wife, "I know you don't know me very well, but I am an honest man. I wish no harm to come to you or your wife. The business I'm building is not some get-rich-quick scheme, or some illegal scam. I'm building something of the highest quality that will last well into the future. You're and your wife are under no pressure to accept. This is simply an offer of employment," Porter continued to explain. I thought he was finished and was just going to leave, but then he turned toward my wife and added, "Part of the work you would be doing requires time to develop relationships with people. We would try to the greatest extent possible to have you introduced slowly and so that the work doesn't become too overwhelming as you gain experience. I hope you'll consider my offer."

"John - Mr. Porter - I--,"

"Please don't give me your answer now," Porter said politely, "stay here for the night. Actually, stay for the week. Enjoy Vegas on me." He took out a stack of bills and set it on the nightstand. "I won't make another offer, so if you're answer's no, simply return home and enjoy your lives. But if it's a yes, text the number on my card and I'll look forward to having your wife as part of our organization. I only ask that you do not take me lightly. I am not a man to be played with."

By then Stacey had propped herself onto her elbow, but she still looked exhausted enough to sleep for a week. I could't speak. I didn't have words. I sat like an idiot on the chair and just watched as John and Imani left us alone in the room.

"Did I just hear what I think I heard?" Stacey said, a confused look crossing her face.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Fuckin hell... that man's insane."

Stacey moving to the other side of the bed toward the nightstand caught my attention. She picked up the money and counted it out in silence, "There's ten thousand dollars here," she said when she finished, her tone one of shock and disbelief.

"Ten grand?" I said dumbly, thinking of all the fun we could have with ten grand in Vegas.

Shaking her head, Stacey stood up on wobbly legs, "Let's get out of here," she said, holding up the bills in her hand. "Mama's going to get some new shoes." Her voice taking on a sing-song tone.

We didn't even consider staying at John's mega mansion. Once out front, it wasn't difficult to find a car that was in use as a shuttle service. I sent Eric and Jennifer a text, thanking them for the invite and telling them that we were headed to back to the hotel, and not to worry about us. We were going to spend a few days playing in Vegas.

For two days and nights, we barely slept. As much as we would have liked to stay for the entire week, we couldn't leave our kids with my parents that long. So, we returned home looking bleary eyed and half wrecked - like a lot of couples that go to Vegas I suppose. My mom rolled her eyes at us when we arrived, noticing that we were barely standing. She knew we'd gone and had a good time. She offered to keep the kids one more night so that we could get at least one good night's sleep. We happily accepted her offer.

I felt like death waking up that next morning. All my joints hurt and my head was pounding. I have no idea how much expensive alcohol I drank, but it was a lot. My wife didn't look much better than I did, but we couldn't help but laugh at the situation as we sat at the rickety kitchen table and drank our coffee.

I pulled the money we hadn't spent out of my bag and set it on the table. There was maybe a few hundred dollars left. As the money landed on the table, the business card John had left jutted out from between a couple of the bills and caught my attention. I pulled it out and took a closer look at it for the first time. The card was all black on both sides, but one side had a dark red circle about the size of a quarter with the letters RC in the center. At the bottom right was a phone number in the same color of red as the circle.

"I haven't done anything that irresponsible in a long time," my wife sighed, picking up the few remaining bills. "I guess what they say is true," when I looked toward her, she continue, "...the house always wins."

I tossed the card across the table to her, "Better let your new boss know that you're ready to go to work," I said, making sure to say it as sarcastically as I could.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her pick it up, "Alright, as long as you're good with it. Maybe we could finally get a new washer and dryer."

She said it seriously enough that she made me wonder if she caught my sarcasm. When I turned to look at her I could tell by the smirk of her lips that she'd caught it, she was just giving it back to me. But she one-up'ed me and picked up her phone.

"One text and our lives would be completely different," she said, holding up her phone. She typed in a phone number to a new text that read 'I accept'.

I rolled my eyes and slunk deeper into my chair. I still felt like shit, but I was looking forward to a nice, lazy morning. Looking back at my wife, she was tilting the phone from one side to the other, taunting me by holding her finger over the send icon. That's when I knew for certain that she was putting me on. She'd probably put in the number but changed one or two digits. I wasn't going to fall for it.

"Go ahead," I said like I didn't have a concern in the world, "maybe I can stop stressing about how to pay for college someday."

"You couldn't handle me working - especially as an escort. This place would be a pig sty in a week if I wasn't here," she rebutted, giving me the all-too-confident look. She continued to look at me, daring me to tell her to tell her to put the phone down. If felt like we were in some kind of staring contest, each waiting for the other to blink.

Without giving it more thought, I quickly flipped out my hand and polled the top of her thumb. She jumped back from the sudden movement and dropped the phone face down onto the table.

"What've you done, Deacon," she said, here eyes wide as she stared at her phone.

"What," I asked, taking a sip of my coffee, "I called you on your shit - I knew you'd entered the wrong number."

When Stacey remained perfectly still and didn't speak, a cold grip began to clutch at my insides. I looked up. Her face was pale. "I didn't enter a wrong number," she confessed, still not moving towards the phone.

Her phone suddenly chimed, giving the tone I knew all to well. Someone had replied to the text. I looked at my wife, but she refused to pick it up. Sitting up, I reached for the phone and looked at the message.

The message read: Excellent, Instructions to come.

To be continued...

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:13 am

Wow. This is hot! Looking forward to future chapters.

Frenchie
Experienced

Unread post by Frenchie » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:39 am

Ho! Ho ! Interesting !

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

My Slutty Stacey

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:02 pm

Deacon - You are crushing it here! Fabulous story arc and character development, along with scorching hot interactions. You obviously have some writing talent to go along with your wonderfully deviant mind. Can't wait to see Stacey's evolution, with the following "bread crumb" being my favorite hint of things to come: "Part of the work you would be doing requires time to develop relationships with people. We would try to the greatest extent possible to have you introduced slowly and so that the work doesn't become too overwhelming as you gain experience."

BRAVO!!! Duke

farrman 3951
Virgin

Unread post by farrman 3951 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:46 am

fabulous talent
continue please

lenawhitegirl
Prepubescent

Unread post by lenawhitegirl » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:51 am

Hi Deacon, I love your story. Don't leave us hanging - we're all looking forward to you finishing Stacey's journey. Keep writing, and quickly! Lol!

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:25 pm

More please

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:03 am

Another here who looking forward to the next part.
Great writing Deacon and a well thought out story, Thank you for posting it...

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:45 am

Hey Deacon:

Hope that all is well in your world. You now have had almost 3,150 views of this thread, which puts it in the top half of the posts on Page 1 of The Library, which is an excellent metric for a first time story poster. You also have had 15 replies, which is relatively standard for this thread. What is not standard (and actually is exceptional) is that the comments have been quite complimentary as to your writing skills and story arc. If you want a more intense following, it was suggested via PM that you post the story in The Hotties section, which seems to get a bit more traffic from viewers looking for stories. You also could post your story on Literotica, though I would be careful in choosing a genre there, as "Loving Wives" is full of folks whose lives revolve around posting 1 star reviews and vitriol (with the Nonconsent/Reluctance, Group and Interracial genres not quite so toxic). As many viewers on this site are aware, the reviews on Literotica got so toxic for xleglover that he stopped posting his stories there, and now posts them on this site.

Really hope that you've got more gas in the tank, 'cause you've built a really fast car and the stands are filling up to see how you finish this fabulous race. To echo the comments of the other posters, More Please!!!

Cheers! Duke

SamWarrens
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by SamWarrens » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:28 am

Awesome story.
I'm hoping its true, not made up.
Hope she has an excitinh time as an escort.
Great minds may think alike, but fools seldom differ.

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

My Slutty Stacey - The Rest of the Story . . .

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:38 am

Hey DeaconJ:

You still around? If so, hope you are well. Don't know if you finished this fabulous story and are inclined to share it with us, but your fans on ourhotwives.org would be thrilled to see how things turned out for Stacey.

Cheers! Duke

coastalover
Trainable

Unread post by coastalover » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:33 am

Will I ever get to read a story that actually tells the details about a corporate whore????

Duke Lattimore
Trainable

Unread post by Duke Lattimore » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:09 pm

Hey Coastal Lover:

Absolutely. Hang in there with Ky for pending developments in "To the Edge & Back", which I believe you already are following in "The Library". In the most recent Chapter, Nichole entered the corporate whore abyss at the shallow end. Expect it to get much deeper for her rather quickly in the ensuing Chapters, based on Ky's prior breadcrumbs - most notably about "exploring the seedier side of this kink".

It also would be fabulous if DeaconJ might find the inclination to return from his sabbatical and show us how Stacey will be adapting to her new profession. I would clearly expect that a finished version of "My Slutty Stacey" to merit immediate induction into my Hotwife Stories Hall of Fame.

Perhaps if other fans could join in with words of encouragement, we can build some momentum for DeaconJ to reengage.

Cheers! Duke

Ky_Da
Player

Unread post by Ky_Da » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Interesting that comments started popping up on this story. I’ve been hoping for a while that Deacon would pick it back up because I’ve always wanted to read a good corporate whore story. It’s part of the reason I started writing my own. I wanted to explore the idea further. I have every intention of finishing my story, but I’m on holiday for a couple of weeks. Cheers all

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:40 am

Bump