It's happened!

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
excitedcuckold
Experienced

It's happened!

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Hey. I'm Michael. I have something to share. But, first a little background. I'm 24 and my fiance Jen is 19. We've been living together for almost a year. Jen and my best friend Brian (Brian is my age) sometimes like to flirt with each other. I've found it hot and haven't discouraged it at all. I've even teased Jen many times about how into Michael she is. She'd play along and agree with me. Although I thought she was only playing, I secretly wanted the two of them to hook up. So, I'd tease her more and talk about how good I heard Michael is in bed and what a big cock he has. But, I didn't really believe anything would come of it, even if I sort of hoped it would.

Well, something really crazy finally happened tonight. The three of us were hanging out at mine and Jen's apartment, having some drinks, and playing poker. It was just for loose change. Not any serious betting. But, then Brian brought up strip poker. I didn't want to look too weird or obvious, so I looked at Jen's reaction. Jen she said she was in! At that point, I went ahead and said "okay, sure, why not!" So the three of us started to play. Anyhow, I was the first one out of the game. The game kept going with just Jen and Brian. Jen ended up naked and Brian only in his underwear. Jen seemed kind of disappointed and said, "Damn, I was hoping to see Brian naked." Brian smiled and said he'd play another hand, but Jen would have to put something else up to bet with. "Like what?" she asked. "Well, how about a BJ?" Brian said still smiling, "that means that even if you lose, you still get to see my cock." "Okay, let's play!" said Jen. She didn't hesitate at all!

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was totally hard under the table. So, yeah, Jen lost. But, then they both looked at me awkwardly. Like maybe I was supposed to object before it went too far? But, I wanted it to go that far! But, I didn't know if that was okay though. So I said to Brian, "dude, that's my fiance!" But, I said it with a laugh, because I was still hoping that I could somehow make this still happen. "Well, you didn't object a moment ago when we agreed to keep playing," Jen said, sort of pouting but laughing. "I tell you what," said Brian to me, "let's wrestle for it!"

Okay, before I go on, some more background. Brian and I used to like to wrestle and sometimes even fooled around with each other. But, that was way before Jen and I were together. I never told Jen about any of the experimenting Brian and I had done. So, I didn't expect Brian to ask me to wrestle me right in front of my fiance. Beyond that, I was really hard and didn't know how Jen would react to watching me and Brian wrestle while I had an erection. Besides, I didn't even want to stop Jen from following through on the blowjob. I just couldn't bring myself to say so.

So instead I said, "shit, I'm way too hard right now from seeing Jen naked, so I'm in no condition to wrestle, dude." "Fuck that," said Brian, "I'm in my underwear, so I'm almost as naked as you and I'm totally hard over your fiance too." "He's got a point," said Jen laughing. "Wait, you want to see Brian and I wrestle?" I asked. "No, I wanna see Brian's cock, you're the one who told me how big it is," said Jen with a wicke smile. I turned kind of red from embarrassment, but Brian laughed and said to me, "if you told her that, then you can't blame her, so here's what's gonna happen: you're gonna wrestle me, I'm gonna win, Jen's going to see my huge cock, and then I'm getting a bj from your future wife!"

I kept thinking how crazy this all was, but it seemed for real. So, embarrassment or not, Brian and I got on the carpet and he and I started to wrestle. He probably would have won anyway, but I already decided I was going to let him win no matter what. Although I put up a good fake struggle, he soon had me pinned, mostly with his legs. "Give up?" he asked me. "Yeah," I said. While he still had me pinned, he asked Jen, "should I try to get him to agree to more than a blow job while I have him pinned, cause if you're up for it I'd like to fuck you also." "Well, I wanna fuck you too," she answered all smiling. Brian then asked me, "are you gonna let me fuck your fiance?" I was socked. In a good way, but still shocked. So, I got stupid again and said, "hey, that wasn't part of the deal!" I didn't say it too serious and I was about to agree to them having sex after another moment went by. But, Brian had a wicked look and a wicked smile on his face and then said, "the wrestling makes it a new deal." Brian then did something that he sometimes used to do back in our old private wrestling days. He used a free hand to grab my balls. He got a really good grip and squeezed and asked, "give up?" Jenn giggled "don't hurt him." I guess she figured that if my cock was still hard, it couldn't be too bad. "You're not hurt, are you?" asked Brian. "Yes!!!" I said and laughed. We all laughed right then. Brian then squeezed harder and said, "guess you should just give up then, huh?" "Okay, I give up!" I said, "do whatever the two of you want to do, but I get to watch!" "Fine by me," said Brian and looked over at Jen. "Fine by me too," she said.

Brian let me go and the three of us went over to the couch. I sat down, while the two of them stood in front of me and made out. Jen got down on her knees and pulled Brian's underwear down. His cock, which is much bigger than mine, sprung right up in front of her face and Jen got to sucking. She'd never sucked me like that before. She actually was never much of a fan of blowjobs, but she really seemed to be enjoying giving this one! They ended up next to me on the couch. Jen straddled Brian as they made out with each other. Brian was running his hands all over Jen. Eventually, Jen slid down onto Brian's cock and they fucked right there, just a few inches from me! Occasionally they'd look over at me and smile, but they were mostly just in the their own world. No complaints from me though. I'd never been so excited in my entire life! They both orgasmed. To be honest, I don't know when was the last time Jen O'd like that with me inside of her. They then left me by myself for a little bit while they both took a shower together. Part of me wanted to jerk off, but I also liked being horny. So I kept from touching myself and put my clothes back on before they finished showering. It was actually all normal and mellow and friendly when Brian finally left. The only difference was that he and Jen exchanged a good night kiss.

Jen was pretty tired, so she wasn't up for fucking me tonight after all her fun with Brian. She pretty much wanted to go right to sleep. She promised I'd get some action tomorrow though. I guess I'll wait for actual sex instead of jerking off. Obviously I couldn't fall asleep right away. So, I decided to go on here and share my story.

Oh, one more thing. Before she fell asleep, Jen asked me if she can have sex with Brian again in the future. She started to explain that she and I will have plenty of time to go back to regular vanilla sex once we're married and that this is just some pre-marriage fun. This time, I wasn't stupid and I didn't even pretend to protest. I told her she doesn't have to explain any more and that what she said sounds perfectly reasonable to me and that I trust her and Brian. She thanked me and gave me a really nice good night kiss. :-)

allengt
Site Admin

Re: It's happened!

Unread post by allengt » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:14 am

Welcome to the forum.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:49 am

allengt wrote:Welcome to the forum.
Thanks, Allengt! Good to be here!

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:02 pm

Jen had to work today, but she and I did end up having sex before she had to leave. It was great! We joked about how crazy last night was, but also agreed it was lots of fun. While she and I were having sex, I encouraged her to talk about how much she liked being with Brian and to talk about how big his cock was. She didn't hold back! It was so hot hearing my fiance fantasizing out loud about fucking my best friend! Even hotter that it wasn't just fantasy! She made me promise that sex with Brian could be a regular thing. She said something like, "promise me that I can keep fucking Brian's enormous cock as much as I want to!" Hearing her say that while I was inside of her totally drove me crazy (in a good way)! I just let my down guard completely and blurted out, "totally, the more the better!"

Jen got even more worked up when she heard me say that. It was so intense! "Even when you're not around? Can I fuck Brian even when you're not around?" she asked. My guard was still down and so I just kept going with it and said, "yeah, even when I'm not around, just pretend that you're Brian's girlfriend when I'm not there!"

Jen's body started to spasm. I couldn't hold back anymore either. We both O'd at the same time.

Anyhow, part of me still couldn't believe that all of this was for real. But, that changed right before Jen left for work. "Remember, you promised, I really hope you don't go changing your mind about Brian," she said as she was leaving. It felt serious when she said it. Not just pillow talk. I didn't want to mess this up, so I decided not to play macho at all. I told her, "everything I said when we were in bed, I meant."

Jen's face lit up. "So, I get to be Brian's girlfriend when you're not around?" she said as if she was making 100% sure. "Yeah," I said, "do whatever sort of stuff girlfriends do with their boyfriends, please him like he was your boyfriend."

Jen still seemed like she still wanted to make sure of something. "Anything goes?" she asked. At this point I didn't know what I was saying wrong. I'd already given her permission, but she still didn't seem to believe me. Or maybe I just didn't understand what "anything goes" meant. So I asked, "what do you mean?" It was actually pretty simple, it turned out. She answered, "there isn't any stuff that's off limits, that you'll get mad if I do for Brian, or that I'm supposed to save for you?"

I was getting super-hard again under my clothes when she explained what she meant. I answered, "anything a girlfriend would do with her boyfriend." I then kept going, except that I was now letting my dick do the talking for me. I gave her this little speech: "You already gave Brian an amazing BJ last night. But, you're usually not that into sucking me. You then fucked Brian and let him come inside of you, even though you usually make me wear condoms. I've complained to you before that because you're on birth control, I shouldn't have to wear condoms. But, Brian didn't have to wear a condom with you last night. Now, before you start thinking I'm getting all jealous and mad, I want to be clear that I'm not mad. Maybe a little bit jealous, but more so because I think Brian is a very lucky guy and not because I'm angry at either of you. What happened last night was hot! The sex we had this morning was hot! So, I'm telling you that it's 100% okay to do whatever you want with Brian. The few times you've blown me, you've never swallowed. If you end up swallowing after blowing Brian, that's fine. I promise not get mad. You've never tried anal with me. If you try it with Brian, that's fine. I still won't get mad. If you keep making me wear condoms, but let Brian always come inside of you, that's fine too. But, don't just be Brian's girlfriend when I'm not around. I'd love a repeat of last night, where I get to watch the two of you! So don't hold back from doing girlfriend stuff with Brian while I'm there. Don't worry about me getting mad. If I didn't get mad after last night, what are the chances that I'll get mad in the future?"

"Wow! You're the best fiance a woman could ask for! This is going to be so much fun! For all of us, I mean!" Those were Jen's final words to me before she then told me that she loved me and left for work.

As soon as she left, I had to jerk off. And as soon as I came, I started to have second thoughts and felt guilty about what I'd just agreed to. But, I made myself calm down and told myself that I'm finally getting what I wanted. I promised myself that I wouldn't share my second thoughts with Jen and also promised myself to be extra careful about masturbating in the future. I don't want to O after masturbating and then suddenly get emo in front of Jen. As far as she's concerned, I'm going to make sure that I look 100% on board with all of this. I'm not going to mess up this dream come true!

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:49 pm

This is seriously good, can't wait for updates!

AsianWife40
Experienced

Unread post by AsianWife40 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:28 am

Jen is certainly a really hot babe. Your sex lives will be sizzling from now on! :-)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:18 am

AMAZING story!!!!! Please, continue it soon ;)

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:04 pm

pwsub wrote:This is seriously good, can't wait for updates!
AsianWife40 wrote:Jen is certainly a really hot babe. Your sex lives will be sizzling from now on! :-)
OOAA wrote:AMAZING story!!!!! Please, continue it soon ;)
Thank you so much for the encouraging feedback!

I do have an update. Just a small one though compared to my last two posts.

Because Jen and Brian have weird, changing work schedules compared to my traditional Monday - Friday daytime schedule, it can be tough making plans. But, the two of them were able to meet up earlier today while I was at work. Looks like Jen told him everything I said about me be okay with him coming inside of her and all the other stuff. :oops: He thought it was hot though! :D

Jen told me they didn't do anything too crazy today sexually. But, they did have sex. Which is good enough for me! :lol: And he did come inside her and even told her that he likes the idea of being the only guy who gets to come inside her. Knowing Brian, he probably said it sort of jokingly. But, either way, he and Jen ended up talking about making this a regular thing and they agreed to keep everything exclusive between the three of us. So, Brian won't be seeing anyone else so long as he and Jen are still hooking up. Anyway, I'm feeling a little embarrassed that Brian now knows that he has privileges that I don't. But, it's also really, really hot! So, I have nothing to complain about. ;)

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:17 pm

Really hot updated ;)

Please, continue explaining next steps / encounters :)

Thanks!!!

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:23 pm

Jen and I had sex yesterday. I had to wear a condom.

It's weird. I used to get annoyed when she'd make wear condoms. But, all of a sudden it's this huge turn on to wear one knowing that Brian gets to come inside of my fiance and I don't. Speaking of Brian, we'll be seeing him this weekend. I'm so excited thinking about getting to watch him and Jen again! :D

couple20uk

Unread post by couple20uk » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:54 pm

Thank you for the update.... looking forward to hearing about your future adventures :)

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:02 pm

The three of us ended up going to the movies last night. It was pretty crowded. There were still plenty of seats toward the very front of the theater where the three of could have sat together. But, those seats pretty much sucked. I saw a good pair of open seats in a much better row and a single seat not too far away behind those. So then I started thinking with my dick again. I suggested that Jen and Brian take the pair of seats that were together, while I sat by myself. I told them to pretend that they were on a date together and to forget about me for the two hours the lights were down. I said it would be like a fun game for the three of us to play. :-) I thought they might protest. But, nope. Jen agreed right away. When Brian saw that Jen was all for it, he agreed too and said to me, "Sure! Just don't get mad if I've got my arm around your fiance during the movie." To which Jen replied, "Didn't you hear what Michael said, Brian? You and I are on a date!" She smiled, grabbed Michael's hand, and kissed him. And that was that. For the next two hours I sat in agony, watching from behind as my fiance and my best friend acted like a normal couple at the movies. Brian's arm was around Jen. Sometimes they'd kiss. Sometimes her head would be on his shoulder. And I was by myself, hard as a rock and not really able to pay much attention to the movie. Even though it was agony in a way, it was also incredibly hot!

The "date" didn't end after the movie ended. When we left the theater, Jen and Brian were still holding hands. I ended up driving the three of us back to mine and Jen's apartment. Except that Jen and Brian sat together in the back seat making out while I was basically just the chauffeur. When we got to the apartment, I watched as they continued to make out. Their clothes came off and the two of them went into the bedroom. Jen took my hand and led me inside the bedroom with them. She told me that she has a surprise for me, but that I have to go sit in the corner and not interrupt. I sat down on the floor and leaned up against the wall. Jen sat down on the bed and positioned Brian standing in front of her. She took his cock in her mouth and started blowing him. She worked his cock with her mouth and hands in a way that she never worked mine before. She then grabbed Brian's hands and put them on the back of her head and got him to where he was basically face fucking her right in front of me as she grabbed his ass and encouraged him to keep going. Brian tried pausing for a moment and whispered, "Oh shit, I'm going to come!" But, Jen didn't pause. She grabbed Brian's ass tighter and made him keep going. Brian exploded right in Jen's mouth and I watched her swallow. It didn't look like a gross sort of swallow for her. She seemed to really want it and she made sure to get every last drop of Brian's jizz.

After blowing my best friend, Jen turned to me and asked if Brian can spend the night and if I don't mind taking the couch. If I was thinking with my dick before, at this point it was as if my regular brain just plain gave up. All I could say was, "Yeah. Sure. No prob."

So I slept on the couch last night. I wanted to jerk off so bad, but I remembered how emo I got the last time I'd jerked off. So, I sort of was in and out of sleep with a raging boner all night. This morning, I could hear Jen and Brian fucking. I watched them walk to the bathroom naked to go shower together, acting just like a normal couple would. I made the three of us breakfast and coffee and noticed that Jen and Brian were holding hands under the table. I watched as they'd occasionally exchange kisses while we talked about the movie and other random stuff. Brian took off and Jen had to leave too to go put in a few hours at work. I was left by myself, so I finally let myself jerk off. I was immediately sad afterward. I felt so jealous that Jen had sucked off Brian and swallowed, even though she's never swallowed the few times that she's blown me. I was so jealous that I'd slept on the couch while my fiance was in bed with my best friend. I was so jealous, feeling like I was a third wheel this morning in the presence of a happy couple. I was jealous, because it's kind of obvious Jen likes fucking Brian more than she likes fucking me.

I went and got chores and errands done today instead of getting on this website right away, because frankly I didn't feel like writing about a bunch of shit that was upsetting me. But, here I am a few hours later. Jen is about to come home from work and I'm feeling better. I'm feeling like I'm really lucky and better not fuck this up by being emo in front of Jen. When she gets home, I'm going to act like everything is cool. If she brings up last night (which she probably will), I'm going to tell her that last night was really hot and that I didn't mind anything that happened. Actually, "didn't mind" might sound like I'm not really 100% on board. I'm going to tell her that I enjoyed everything that happened and am glad that she's obviously having such a nice time. :-) I can totally tell I'm thinking with my dick again as I'm typing this. But, it is what it is. What was sad to me just a few hours ago is back to being the hottest thing ever. I think I'll go so far as to tell Jen that she and Brian can have the bedroom to themselves whenever they want and that the couch is actually pretty comfy to sleep on.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:13 pm

This is developing really well, soon she may be having overnighters' or weekends at Brian's.....looking forward to your next post

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:47 pm

U two talked about a vanilla sex life after ur married. Have u talked about continuing after ur married?

This is so cool. I hope u both get what u want. Sounds like she is, and I hope u get ur fetishes fulfilled as well!!

She tells u about the great sex with Brian. Do the two of u talk about what fantasies u have and what she should do moving forward to scratch those itches?? ;)
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

ExiledSage

Unread post by ExiledSage » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:30 am

Great story. Tell us more!

goodjob
Pervert

Unread post by goodjob » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:58 pm

You need to be honest with her
I actually joined when this site was initially created. I've been a member on/off since then. The founding members created this site when the old forum we were all on just went away.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:11 am

Love this story.

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:23 pm

pwsub wrote:This is developing really well, soon she may be having overnighters' or weekends at Brian's.....looking forward to your next post
Brian lives with roommates. Plus Brian and Jen have non-traditional, unsteady work schedules. I suppose technically Brian could have Jen spend the night or the weekend at his place, but it makes way more sense for the two of them to hook up at mine and Jen's apartment. Even if Brian lived alone and work schedules weren't an issue for him and Jen, I don't think I'm ready for those kinds of weekend getaways. Thinking about it seems more scary than hot. Brian has crashed at our place in the past though (a night here, a night there), before any of this crazy sex stuff started. I guess if he wanted to spend a few nights in a row in bed with Jen while I took the couch, that'd be okay. I'm actually turned on thinking about that happening. ;) But, it seems unlikely.
wingman wrote:U two talked about a vanilla sex life after ur married. Have u talked about continuing after ur married?

This is so cool. I hope u both get what u want. Sounds like she is, and I hope u get ur fetishes fulfilled as well!!

She tells u about the great sex with Brian. Do the two of u talk about what fantasies u have and what she should do moving forward to scratch those itches?? ;)
This is still really new. We haven't talked about continuing it after the wedding. I won't lie and say that it hasn't crossed my mind if this is something that we'd maybe continue. But, it seems more like just some crazy, pre-marriage fun. I don't know if it would be a good idea to keep at it after the wedding. I have moments of doubt when I'm not even sure that it's a good idea right now (mostly right after coming). :???:
goodjob wrote:You need to be honest with her
Maybe. But, what does that even mean? Like which is more honest? The sadness I feel right after jerking off or the excitement I feel when I'm horny? The sadness seems more like fear. Should I speak out of fear and make Jen doubt what she's been doing with Brian? Ruin this really cool thing that's happening? I mean, I'd been dropping hints I wanted the two of them to hook up before anything even happened. So, it's actually my wish that's coming true and I don't want to ruin it. Because, then all three of us lose out. Plus, I'm actually excited more often than I am sad over all of this. So, showing Jen that I'm excited isn't really dishonest. Spouting off every single emotion that I'm feeling as I'm feeling it might be technically more honest, but it seems like a bad idea and a recipe for being dysfunctional in my relationship with Jen and for being dysfunctional in general. Not that I'm shitting on your advice goodjob. I get where you're coming from.
Mbgdallas wrote:Sorry to hear all this. I think what started out as fun is getting ready to bite you in the ass.

Holding hands under the table sounds like you are losing your Fiance. Wanting to spend the night with your friend the way she is shows great lack of respect for you. Better quit thinking with your dick, pull your head out, and talk with her when you are in control of yourself and not horny.
I won't say that you're wrong. This is sort of biting me. Reality is playing out a bit differently than the fantasy. But, that's because I had total control of the fantasy. I don't have total control over reality. That doesn't mean the reality isn't hot. It's actually way hotter than just the fantasy. But, yeah, sometimes reality bites. I don't feel disrespected though. I mean, I wanted the two of them to fuck. I'd be disrespecting them by being a jerk and being mad at them for wanting to chill out in bed together after sex or for holding hands at the table. Just because my pride is hurt, that doesn't mean I need to turn all of that around on them. Plus, have I mentioned that it was hot? Because, it was. :cool:

Okay. So, anyhow, Jen and I have had sex once since my last update. I asked her to role play and pretend that I was Brian. She said okay, but that I'd still have to wear a condom. :lol: It was actually fun hearing her say stuff like, "Oh, Brian! Your dick feels so good inside of me!" I know that she was putting on a show for me, but it was still cool. About halfway during sex we stopped role playing and she started talking openly about how glad she is that I'm so into this and that she can't wait to fuck Brian again. I could tell that she was really turned on thinking about it. And that turned me on more. I think the sex was really good for the both of us. I exploded really hard inside of Jen. I mean inside of that condom she made me wear. ;)

Jen and Brian did hook up again while I was at work today. I got a text message from Jen saying that she had a lot of fun with Brian and that he gave her quite the workout!

Well, that's all for now. No big news, I guess. So maybe not very exciting for some of you folks. It's a blast for me though! :D

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:41 pm

It's a blast for us too!!! Any details for their time would be appreciated by all
Wingman

hopefulcuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by hopefulcuck » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:44 pm

Super Hot!!!!! You are living my dream. Keep communicating with your finance and let her know how much you love her.

pwsub
Experienced

Unread post by pwsub » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:03 pm

Hoping you have an update for us, how did the weekend go?

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:25 pm

Halloween was crazy.

Jen, Brian, and I went out to an event together. It was one of those public parties where you have to buy tickets. Some other friends went too. But, our closer friends didn't want to stick around too long and wanted to go check out some other bars and maybe check out a house party we all got invited too. Jen, Brian, and I decided to stay where we were and then head back to mine and Jen's apartment whenever we felt ready. This was partly because Jen and Brian both had to put in some hours at work today and didn't want to feel like total wrecks. But, even though it was unspoken, I could tell that Jen and Brian were also eager to fuck that night.

After our closer friends left the event, there were still a few people in the crowd who we knew. But, we weren't really there to hang with any of them. So I got a crazy idea. The music was so loud and the lights were low, so I wondered if Brian and I could get away with trading places/costumes without anyone realizing. Crazy, right? I thought so too and I was ready to write off the idea at first. But, the more I thought about, the more I realized it could work. I don't want to give away too much, because what if someone we know reads this forum? But, let's just say that I was a Marvel Comics character who wears a stretchy mask. Maybe I was Spiderman, maybe I was Deadpool, maybe I was some other similar character. ;) Brian also had a costume where his face was covered with a mask. I thought that if he and I went to the bathroom at the same time, we could totally switch costumes without anyone knowing. Our height and body types are about the same, though Brian is a bit more toned than I am. But, my costume had some padding anyway. So I didn't see how anyone would be able to tell we'd switched unless they tried talking to us. But, with the music so loud, I figured we could totally fake out anyone who wanted to chat since our closer friends were already gone and it was just acquaintances that were left. I was thinking with my dick again, of course. You see, Jen was wearing one of those slutty costumes that young women like to wear on Halloween and guys had been checking her out all night long. That was already a huge turn-on! It was an even bigger turn-on to imagine Brian taking my place while Jen had that slutty costume on. But, even if I could convince Brian, I didn't know if Jen would actually go for it. She was the sober one between the three of us since she's under 21 (and we didn't feel like getting kicked out for sneaking her drinks). I ran my idea by Brian first, putting my mouth right up to his ear and saying, "I still need to run this by Jen. But, if she's cool with it, wanna trade costumes with me and pretend that you're her fiance for the rest of the night?" I didn't get to see Brian's expression behind his mask, but he very quickly responded, "Sure! Let's ask her right now!" Without hesitating, he put his mouth up to Jen's ear and said something. Her face lit up and she said something back to Brian. She then kissed me through the fabric on my face and smiled. And that was that...

Brian and I went to the bathroom together and picked out two stalls next to each other. We slipped off our costumes and very discretely traded them under the wall between the stalls. It was so easy! Guys in costumes were coming in and out of the bathroom. Some guys had to take off their costumes just to piss. Dudes getting undressed and then dressed back up in the toilet stalls was no big deal. We took long enough to change that anyone who'd seen us go in wasn't around to see us come out wearing each other's costumes. ;)

Everything else just came naturally to Brian and Jen. The rest of the night, they were the couple. They'd hold hands or Brian would have his arm wrapped around Jen's waist. Sometimes Brian's hand would slip to Jen's ass. Jen would kiss Brian through the fabric on his mask. Sometime she'd lift the fabric of his mask up just enough to uncover Brian's lips to kiss them, but leave the rest of his face disguised. I can't explain the powerlessness I felt in that situation. If I'd wanted to kiss or touch Jen, I couldn't because of how it would have looked. To anyone who was still there who knew us, it looked like Jen and I were being a normal, affectionate couple. Yet, I was powerless as another man had taken my place as Jen's partner. BUT, it was my idea. So don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it was a terrible thing. It's just that there was this sort of angst mixed in with excitement over Jen being off limits to me while I watched her with Brian. And, yes, the three of us did end up having to fake out a few people out who came over to chat for a bit. It was easy though. Jen did most of the talking. Brian and I didn't have to say much.

We got a cab to take us home when we were ready. Jen and Brian continued being a couple in the cab. The cab driver didn't know us, so the masks came off. The cab driver commented to me as he saw Jen and Brian snuggling and kissing in the rear view mirror, "Your friends seem like a nice couple." I simply agreed while Jen and Brian smiled wickedly and kept the act up.

When we got inside the apartment, Jen and Brian were all over each other. It was awesome seeing Brian grab at Jen while she wore that slutty costume. But, the costume didn't stay on for long. They were both naked pretty quickly and it wasn't long before they ended up in the bedroom and Brian was fucking Jen. I just sort of stayed out of their way. I sat myself down in the doorway to the bedroom, my back leaning against the doorjamb and let them do their thing. The light from the living room that carried over to the bedroom was just enough to see what was happening. Jen O'd harder than ever before! At least harder than any other time that I'd seen. When they were done, they obviously wanted to cuddle and rest. I grabbed an extra blanket and a pillow, shut the door to the bedroom, and slept on the couch yet again. I forced myself not to jerk off.

This morning was a repeat from the previous weekend. Jen and Brian showered together and we all sat together at the kitchen table, eating the breakfast that I'd made for us. They held hands, exchanged kisses, and looked at each other affectionately. All in front of me.

Brian left a little bit before Jen took off for work. Jen thanked me for everything and said what a great idea I'd had to trade costumes with Brian like that! My dick was doing the talking for me when I answered, "Hey, glad we got to spice things up with some Halloween fun! You and Brian totally pulled off being a couple!" Jen smiled and said, "Well, it was easy. I mean, everyone thought I was with you!" I could have just left it at that. But, no, my dick was still talking for me. "True. But, after the party and then this morning, the two of you kept it going. Remember after the first time that you and Brian hooked up and I told you not to hold back from doing girlfriend stuff with Brian in the future? Well, you may be my fiance, but last night and this morning you were totally Brian's girlfriend. So, I guess what I'm saying is thank you for not holding back."

Jen smiled at me and said, "Thank you for not being jealous and for letting me have all of this fun! I promise to keep fucking Brian's brains out just like any good girlfriend would do for her boyfriend!"

You'd think that would be enough, but my dick still wouldn't let the conversation end. "Okay, good!" I replied. "Even if it means that I get laid less before our wedding and I have to spend more nights on the couch. I want you to be Brian's girlfriend and for you to have sex with your new boyfriend as much and as often as you'd like! Don't hold back. Kissing, holding hands, snuggling, sleeping together - that's all boyfriend & girlfriend territory. So it's all good!"

Jen couldn't contain herself. "You're the best!" she exclaimed and kissed me really hard.

After Jen left for work, I jerked off. As expected, the moment I came I was flooded with guilt and second thoughts. I thought about how I was encouraging my fiance and my best friend to be a real couple. I couldn't stop thinking about how fucked up that was. But, I got myself to calm down and told myself how lucky I am. I guess I don't want this to stop. I still want to marry Jen. But, I also want her to be another man's girlfriend. One would think that those two wants contradict each other. But, I thought about it some more and I decided that they don't. I don't actually want to lose Jen. I only want her to be Brian's girlfriend so long as she and I are still together and still get married. So, I don't actually want to sabotage my engagement. There's just a small part of me that's scared that I may be doing that anyway. But, a larger part of me believes that this can actually work. I mean it seems to be so far! As I'm typing this, my second thoughts are like distant memories in the background and I'm back to thinking with my dick. I'm back in my warped, twisted happy place where being engaged to a woman who's fucking my best friend is the best thing ever and I don't want it to stop. It's good to be me! :cool:

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:05 am

Amazing update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, go on, don't step on the break, enjoy it at full and.... share it with us ;) ;) ;)

Any pregnancy risk game in mind? ;)

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:28 pm

Why don't you have Brian move in for a week or so and see how this works for more than 1-2 days. Also, have them go to another town and go on date or two.

The question I have is, does she take alone time with you and does she tell u (e.g. in a teasing manner) about their sex? Also, get her to tease you about her emotional connection with him.
Wingman

excitedcuckold
Experienced

Unread post by excitedcuckold » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:02 pm

OOAA wrote:Amazing update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, go on, don't step on the break, enjoy it at full and.... share it with us ;) ;) ;)

Any pregnancy risk game in mind? ;)
Thanks for being so encouraging, OOAA! Sometimes I am afraid that I'll lose control of my emotions and accidentally step on the brake. And I know I'm going to regret it if I do, because I don't want to fuck any of this up. I'm trying hard to keep my foot away from the brake so that Jen and I (and Brian, of course) can enjoy this really wild ride! :D

As far as a pregnancy risk game, we're already playing one in a way. Though no one has said anything about it directly. Like I'd said before in the thread, Jen is on birth control. Her periods actually used to be really rough on her, so she's on one of those pills where the woman barely has a period at all. She's still planning on going to college, though she'll be getting a slightly later start than her high school classmates did. She's been so cautious about a possible pregnancy messing up her plans to go to college, that she'd usually make me wear condoms when we'd fuck even though she's on the pill. But, she's not making Brian wear condoms. So although Jen hasn't officially made it a rule, it looks like I'm pretty much done getting to come inside of her so long as she and Brian are seeing each other. So, it's condoms only for me while Brian gets to come inside of my fiance every time that they they have sex. I'm okay with that. :cool: It's actually ridiculously hot! It's so incredibly hot knowing that even though the chances of Jen getting pregnant from Brian are super slim (almost zero), she's still willing to take that very small risk so long as Brian is the one that knocks her up and not me. It's really twisted in a way, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut about it in front of them because I got instantly hard just typing all of this and putting the truth of the matter out there in this forum. As I've said before, it's good to be me. :lol:
wingman wrote:Why don't you have Brian move in for a week or so and see how this works for more than 1-2 days. Also, have them go to another town and go on date or two.

The question I have is, does she take alone time with you and does she tell u (e.g. in a teasing manner) about their sex? Also, get her to tease you about her emotional connection with him.
It's hot to think about, Wingman. But, all of Brian's stuff is back at his place. Plus, it's one thing for him to crash here a night or two at a time. I don't feel like that looks weird at all to anyone. But, it would probably look pretty suspicious if he moves in for a week even though he has his own place. Plus, I'd miss getting to sleep in the same bed with Jen at night for a whole week. It is a hot idea though!

The date idea seems more doable. It would be so cool to go someplace where no one knows us, where Jen and Brian could openly be a couple while I was the third wheel. I'd love to feel helpless again like I did back at the Halloween party, where I had to stand by and watch while everyone thought that Jen and Brian were together. Or did you mean for the two of them to go by themselves?

As far as her telling me stuff, she doesn't give me a play-by-play. But, I've seen them have sex. So although I could ask her to go into detail about their alone time, it's not that important to me. I already can imagine what the two of them are like when they're alone, because I've seen them have sex in front of me. Maybe it's different in some way when they're alone, of course. But, I like the status quo. I'd feel weird if Brian asked Jen for details about every time that she and I had sex. So, I can let them have their privacy too. It's like I'm getting the best of both worlds this way. She's fucking my best friend behind my back (without it being cheating), but she's also fucking him in my presence. The idea that when they're alone together they act like a real couple and just do whatever they want without regard for my presence or having to report back to me is hot in its own way. If that makes sense?

As far as Jen and Brian having an emotional connection, that's not something that's been discussed. I'd rather not dwell on it too much for obvious reasons. But, at the same time, I want them to be into each other. It's obvious that they are, so I'm okay with leaving it like that for now. Jen can tease me all she wants about having sex with Brian. But, being teased about an emotional connection before our wedding rolls around? Probably more than I can handle. I don't want to be in a state of mind where I'm not feeling supportive of them. And right now I'm supportive of whatever sort of connection it is that they're having. It's all been fun and friendly between the three of us. I'm not looking to rock that boat.