Sheila: cute and cruel

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
Victor2015
Prepubescent

Sheila: cute and cruel

Unread post by Victor2015 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:05 am

My beloved wife was nearly finished getting ready. She looked in the mirror of her dressing table, double checking her makeup. In the top drawer she put the syringe with a long needle, which had been lying all the time on the leaf of the dressing table. "Surprise," she said mysteriously. She went back to the closet and locked the door.

A narrow slit offered me a view of our marital bed. I was in the closet, on my knees, hands tied behind their backs and my gagged with a black rubber dildo gag that was held firmly in place by straps over my head and under my chin. Each belt carefully fastened by her gorgeous fingers. Small padlocks on the buckles made it impossible for me to remove the – as she called it - "mouth shutter".

"Do not run away, I'm going down," she whispered. She looked stunning in her yellow and green salwar-kameez, open gold colored shoes with high heels
and of course her exuberant makeup. Flowers in her long black hair. As if she would go to a Hindu marriage. She grabbed her iPhone and went down the stairs. I listened to the click-clack of her heels.

It was not long before the doorbell rang. I knew exactly what would happen. She received him in the living room. He would put the envelope containing the gift card on the table. Never money. She knew how to play the game. Her charming Indian accent, her smiles, her dark eyes, the bindi on her forehead (the red dot as sign of her status of married woman), her hand gestures. Sheila had everything under control.

They came upstairs. He took a shower, in the meantime she undressed.

The bedroom door opened again. A muscular man. He was younger than her, only in his thirties. His cock was hard.

I was excited, but my dick was nowhere to go, Trapped in the chastity belt, pointed forced down, trying to erect but unable for an erection.
This is the way my wife wanted it.

The foreplay was short. My wife gave him the condom and sucked his cock even harder. Then he fucked her hard, very hard. Just as she always wanted. You, you, a real, horny, nasty, Hindu whore," he groaned. His cock was deep in her. Then he came. He stayed inside her for some time and then retired. My wife removed the condom and tied it shut. Carelessly she put the filled bag on the nightstand.

He took another shower. Then they went down again.

It seemed an eternity before she was back in the bedroom. She was now dressed in a simple dress. She turned the key and opened the closet door. Freshly fucked and unshowered the mix of sweat and perfume reminded of her hot sex adventure. "Ah, the lovely boy. 150 Euros, not bad for a few minutes work." She gave me a wink. "The next time he wants to fuck the ass. It's his dream to fuck an Indian lady in the ass. Ha, ha." Her laughing was irrestible. "Shall I surprise him with a strap-on?" My wife is so cute and cruel.

She walked over to her dressing table, opened the drawer and took out the syringe. As a former nurse she knew exactly how to use it. She stuck
the needle into the condom and sucked the semen. She smiled. "Yes, that hole in your dildo is not just for the air." She stuck the
needle through the tube that ran lengthwise through the dildo. And injected the semen into my mouth.

"The seed of my lovers will weaken you further. Swallow everything and let his seed find its way through your esophagus. My lover penetrates deep
into you. Do not struggle, let it happen. You're weak, you want nothing else."

She walked to the other side of the bedroom, opened the closet and grabbed the whip. "My dear husband, come to the basement. You deserve punishment. Filthy voyeur, you are."

(This story, in a crude version with many spelling mistakes, has been posted before on the internet. I am the orginal author, and the Sheila involved is a mix of my wife and a former GF who actually was a nurse. This is 100% fantasy
"I think you are better off as a cuckold cause I think that is your destiny" as a good friend wrote to me.