Body Of A Slut Wife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
KarrieKraves
Experienced

Body Of A Slut Wife

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:38 pm

Body Of A Slut Wife ©

Authors Note: The following story is a multi-part fictional story of IR Cuckoldry written primarily for the enjoyment/cleansing of the soul of KarrieKraves

Body Of A Slut Wife is mostly a fictional story based on situations and experiences that became common to me as a child growing up in an “unusual” home situation. Those memories have of course been honed and embellished to create many of the details included in this tale.

A True Dedication To A True Cuckold:

This story is dedicated to my (late) buddy Edward and his salacious wife Theresa (Tina), my Father’s steady girlfriend and lover for well over twenty years. (Much to my Mother’s chagrin. lol.) And although they didn’t use the terminology back in the early 70’s that has now become standard on Forums like this one; Ed, you were a true Cuckold at heart. And I just know you would have derived as much enjoyment from reading this story as I did from writing it.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Re: Body Of A Slut Wife

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Kall Me Karrie:

My name is Karrie. I’m 46 years old and for the past 21 years I have been what many here might term “a true Slut for black cock”. During this time I have shared both my body and my soul with a great many black lovers, too numerous to name or even count.

I absolutely love my life and the manner in which I continue to live it. I believe that in everyone’s life there are just those specific magical moments of realization when, confronted for the very first time by an experience totally new, that something inside simply clicks and you suddenly realize: THIS IS FOR ME. This is what I was born for!!! For me this awakening quickly formed the foundation for my commitment to the sexual service and pleasure of black males, while maintaining the constant availability of my body for their use and enjoyment.

Of course this life hasn’t been without its pitfalls and, as I shall attempt to outline here, I have endured permanent changes to every part of my being; from the spiritual to the physical and everything in between. My entire womanhood resized, reshaped, refitted; re-thought. But even after all of this time, I have to admit, I wouldn’t change one single part of it.

After lurking here for some time now I decided it was time to share some of my (hopefully) interesting story. While a form of catharses for me; perhaps some of you may find parts of it helpful and/or at least enjoyable.

After explaining a little background history I will post my story in parts, corresponding with major events in my journey.

Despite the fact that a girl needs to be extra careful these days, I am always open to questions, comments and, if some of you boys are too shy to share your opinions in public, you may P.M. me. As my nature leads me to focus on the positive, in terms of your questions/responses and feedback; I hope you will too.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Once There Was A Little Girl:

I was born a good Canadian girl; a prairie girl, and raised in a strong Catholic family encouraged by firmly enforced traditional beliefs. As a child I attended Catholic Sunday school, Catholic Church.....at least on a semi-regular basis, and Catholic bible camp during most summer school holidays. Having one older brother and coming from a well acknowledged if not prominent family, I had always been somewhat sheltered, especially as a young child. As I grew up a number of important and unusual events, both tragic and non-tragic impacted me in a most indelible way; both socially as well as sexually; shaping me I believe, into the person I am today. And although I certainly cannot detail all or even most of the major events that impacted my childhood, I will attempt to document a handful of the most significant ones here.

Our family had firm rules of “etiquette”. Within the family expectations of “appropriate” and “proper” behavior were enforced and followed. My brother and I were expected to be respectful, quiet, and mannerly at all times. My father was boss. He had an important job and paid the bills and of course my mother conceded most of the major decisions, including the punishing of myself and my brother when we misbehaved, to him. My Mother and Father were always faithful to each other (As far as I knew at that time anyway. lol.) and enjoyed a close and loving relationship. Despite this though, I came to be known as “spoiled rotten”, “outspoken”, and “bossy”, especially as far as my brother was concerned. Negative traits for sure however knowing my brother and the close relation we shared, I’m positive he meant those criticisms in the most loving way possible.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:59 pm

I Kaught Mommy Fucking Santa Claus:

The first incident I ever remember that began to shape my sexuality occurred when I was seven years old. It was December 24th. Christmas Eve. Mother had been firm when she tucked me and my brother into bed. We were to be “good kids” and go to sleep. Santa Claus was on his way and would surely have dropped off our presents by morning; but only if we went to sleep. “Santa Claus doesn’t leave presents for little girls and boys who are naughty and don’t listen to their parents!!!” My mother informed us again. This was a fact that me and my brother had become all too familiar with during that particular Christmas season.

Well……as the old saying goes; “Girls will be Girls”. (Couldn’t help that one. I’m really a feminist at heart. lol.)

Forcing myself to remain awake I lie in bed listening carefully, wanting to know the exact moment Santa would enter our home with my stuff. I had planned to get a good look at this fellow who I had heard soo much about and, deep down, even imagined I may be able to have a personal “chat” with him if I could possibly work up enough nerve to go downstairs and approach him during his delivery.

Sure enough a short time later I heard some noises downstairs and snuck out of bed and to the top of the staircase. But, latching on to the first post of the banister I was very disappointed to see that it was only mom and dad standing by the Christmas tree; mom reaching down straightening and rearranging the last row of lights on the tree. Being frozen in my place, not wanting to be discovered as that “bad girl” that wouldn’t be receiving any presents, I secured my position at the top of the stairs. Very soon I watched as dad placed his hands on mom’s upturned hips and began to rub over her bottom as if he might be planning on giving her a spanking. And it seemed, to me at least, that she might be thinking the very same thing as she quickly straightened up, turned around, and began being really nice to him; smiling as she placed her arms around his neck and kissing him on the lips. Immediately afterwards dad, taking her by the hand, began leading her over to the sofa. Then, pointing to his knee as he sat down, he instructed mom to bend down and lay across his lap in exactly the same way as me and my brother were told to do whenever we were to be punished. Then, pulling up the back of mom’s dress he began to once again rub the palm of his hand in circles over her bottom.

My Mother was indeed about to receive a spanking, though I had no idea what she had done to deserve it. After the first two spanks however she turned her head to face him. She was smiling, although I couldn’t understand why that would be. She then said something to him that I couldn’t make any sense of. Making a sort of “Ummm” sound she asked him “Now Honey……do you think I could give you something that would make you forget about the rest of my spanking??” Answering back to her my father replied “Well Kara…we’d just have to see what it is that you could give me now…wouldn’t we??” “Oh…..I see” she replied. “Well!!.... How about something along these lines then??”

Changing her position I watched as my Mother now knelt on the floor between my father’s wide spread legs. Fumbling with the buckle on his belt, she soon had his pants unbuttoned before she helped him wiggle out of them, placing them in a pile on the floor beside her. Next I saw her begin to do something which not only confused me but shocked me as well. She pulled my father’s “Dinky” (Well....At least that’s what my brother Randy had told me it was called anyway. lol.) out of his gitch and put it in her mouth. Obviously I had never seen anyone do something like this before and even though I knew full well that I shouldn’t be watching them my level of curiosity had, by that time, gotten the better of me. Next my mother began licking it up and down and sucking on its tip; just as me and my brother would do when dad brought us home Popsicles from the grocery store. Soon I heard my father speaking, and although I also knew full well that I shouldn’t be listening to swear words, I was fascinated to hear him saying “Ohhh My God Kara...You are sooo FUCKING good to me!!!! Keep going. I’ve never had anyone that could blow me like you do” All the while I could see my mother’s head bobbing up and down. Suddenly, confused and losing my nerve, I moved quietly back to my room and crawled into bed. Disappointed I told myself that I would wait until morning to see what Santa had brought me. Right then my head was filled with many strange and confusing thoughts. Least of all was the fact that I had just witnessed my mother negotiate her way out of a good spanking. "So", I thought to myself, "It WAS possible to get yourself out of one of father’s punishments."

A Few days later, after the excitement of Christmas and opening our presents had waned, I explained to my brother what I had seen from my perch at the top of the stairs. He was unable to provide me with any type of explanation for what I saw so he told me he would have to take things up with his best friend Billy. The next afternoon I found both of them standing in front of me at the skating rink, Billy demanding to know word for word what had taken place. I did my best to recall the events as accurately as I could but it was no use. Billy didn’t believe me and, now siding with his best friend, neither did Randy. “You must be stupid Karrie” Billy scolded. “Who ever heard of anything like that?? And why would your dad say he never had anyone BLOW him like that when you say all she was doing was licking his Dink??” “Yea.....You’re stupid Karrie!!” Randy agreed “You must have dreamed the whole thing up!!”
Last edited by KarrieKraves on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

altbeir

Unread post by altbeir » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:06 am

please continue thank you

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Great to read you again KK ;)

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:34 pm

The Kamping Kuckold:

The next “unusual” incident which impacted my sexual development occurred the next summer when I was eight years old. During that summer’s school break, at my Mother’s urging, my Father had rented a camper-trailer to pull behind our family station-wagon for a long weekend camping trip. This early August adventure was something new for us. During all of our previous camping trips our family had used a huge tent which my Father and Randy would erect once we had arrived at the campground. I still remember the funny “dome” shaped trailer as my Father attached it to the hitch at the back of the old station wagon, and the excitement me and my brother experienced, sitting in the back seat as dad drove us out of the city to begin our weekend of camping. Once we arrived at the campground my Mother began reading the directions to the campsite she had booked a few weeks earlier. I remember we had to circle the grounds for quite a while searching for the right spot and dad getting a bit upset that perhaps it was a little too far out of the way.

Once we finally found the right place, dad backed the trailer in and unhooked it from the car while the rest of us began unpacking and organizing the camping gear. Indeed the spot was very secluded having only one more site, fully surrounded by trees as ours was; next to us in that entire back row. And although it was vacant at the time, there was a huge cardboard sign that read “Reserved” attached to one of the trees near its entrance. By the time we had finished unpacking however, we were very surprised to see neighbours of ours from the city pulling up into the vacant site. Patti and her sister Shandi had exactly the same age gap between them that my brother and I shared; and although I didn’t know Shandi, I was good friends with Patti, the two of them being from the only black family living in our neighbourhood. In fact, up until that time Patti and her sister were the only black children that my brother and I had ever seen. Noticing us immediately, Patti’s Father rushed over, marvelling at the coincidence of circumstances which had our families once again being neighbours in the woods. And although I didn’t understand what exactly it was that continued to trouble my father at the time; assuming it had to do with the confusion over finding our campsite; he did come over and briefly say hello to Patti’s dad as he was talking with my mother; before hurrying back to whatever he was doing to get our trailer set up properly.

Of course having no responsibilities of our own, Patti and I were free to go off exploring for the rest of the afternoon. Arriving back just before supper; I remember Mother telling me to get washed up before we ate as she had invited Patti’s family to come over for a barbeque. After spending an evening of fun and playing games with Patti and her sister, leaving our parents to visit amongst themselves; both Randy and I were tired and worn out from a hard day of activities and were asleep as soon as our heads hit our pillows that night.

Very rarely have I ever seen or experienced my Father visibly angry. As I think back I’ve only ever seen him totally “lose it” maybe three times that I can ever remember. That next morning however was one of those times. The day had started out innocently enough with my dad and Randy taking an early morning shopping trip to the nearby General store to get some stuff my Mother had wanted. Mom had been “too busy” to grocery shop prior to packing for our trip, and the guests she had invited over for last night’s barbeque had taken a toll on the limited food supplies we had brought along. Out in the woods for some early morning explorations, I wasn’t around when my dad and Randy had left, and as a result I missed my opportunity to go with them.

Making my way back to the campsite I noticed the door to the trailer was open slightly, and as I walked up to it I could hear voices inside. Coming closer I heard my mother talking with Paul, Patty’s dad. I could see the two of them through the open door. Mom was standing in front of the small kitchen counter preparing for the wiener roast we had planned for lunch. Paul was standing very close behind her. He appeared to have the front of his body against the back of hers, and was hugging her with one of his arms wrapped around her waist. I saw him moving his other hand around in circles as he gripped one of my Mother’s breasts in his palm. She was laughing as they spoke to each other, using the same playful voice that she often used with me and my brother. “No Paul…….we can’t!!! Not right now!!! Ron and the kids will be back right away.” And as he continued to hug her he kept saying “Come on Kara we’ll be quick!! I know you want to!! This is what we planned isn’t it?” And drawing her body tightly into his from behind, he began moving his other hand around over the front of her chest, alternating his hold on one of her breasts before moving it to the other.

I watched not understanding what was going on or what they were doing. I began to get seriously worried however, thinking Patti’s dad may be hurting her as she began making weird sounds, using a funny high pitched voice I had never heard my Mother use before; a sort of moaning, telling Patti’s dad “Ohh….Ohh Paul...No!!...Ohhh!!.....Ohhhhh!!! GOD….That feels soo good!!!”

I knew I shouldn’t be watching so I stepped back a few steps and called “Mommy!!....Mommy!!” Mom quickly came rushing to the doorway, pulling down at the front of her apron as she peered out of the trailer door; almost shouting “Yes Dear....Where are you!!!” As I Came up the steps into the trailer, Mother sounded very nervous as she began to fidget with her dress stammering “Oh…..look Honey…….Paul came over to talk to daddy but daddy’s not home yet. Didn’t you go to the store with daddy Sweetie??” Patti’s dad, looking as nervous and fidgety as Mother was, then said a quick goodbye as he rushed out saying he had to get back to his tent as his wife would be waiting for him.

A few minutes later my Father and Randy arrived back from their shopping trip. Randy rushed off towards the woods immediately but I stayed by the car, asking my dad if I could help him carry in the stuff he had bought. Inside the trailer though, I could hear dad talking to mom in a loud voice. Taking up my former position in front of the trailer door I heard him yelling “What the Hell is this Kara!!” as he was waving what appeared to be Patti’s dads grey plaid hat in his hand. From my position outside the door I had never heard my Father speak to my Mother in the way he was doing now. “Kara…..You fucking slut!!!” he was yelling. “Is this still going on?? I can’t FUCKING believe this!!!” Mom was desperately trying to calm him down; assuring him “Ron, settle down for God’s sake!! The kids are outside!!! Nothing is going on. That’s all done now. He just came over to visit that’s all!!!!” But my father was not to be settled, and once again taking the offensive he was yelling “Kara…….YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN INCORRIGIBLE SLUT!!! And always with the Blacks. Just like your Mother...that fuckin old Slut!!!! My Mother was right. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER MARRIED YOU!!!” My Father was now referring to Granny Kora, whom I loved dearly. I was terrified and couldn’t listen any more. And risking the chance of being noticed, I ran for the woods to try and find Randy.

Fifteen minutes later my brother and I heard our Father yelling for us to get back to the trailer. Fearing that my Mother might be dead by the time we got there, I was already in tears. Standing in front of us my Father informed Randy and I that our week end was over and that we needed to pack our things as we were heading back home right away. During the entire ride back to the city nobody in the car spoke one word. A few days later when I had worked my courage up, I asked my brother what all of that trouble had been about. He told me he really didn’t know, but that it had something to do with the fact that mom had a boyfriend and dad didn’t like it. Not having a clue what he was talking about I stared at Randy incredulously and told him he was VERY VERY stupid. “How can mom have a boyfriend Randy??” I asked him “She’s already married!!!”

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:01 pm

mmmmm ;)

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:16 pm

The Accident:

The post describing the event below has been without comparison, the most difficult for me to recall and describe in my entire journey. It deals with an event so tragic and unimaginable that even now, after years and years have passed; I often remain at a total loss attempting to place it into some sort of perspective. And although it has little direct bearing on events I am striving to present here in my adventures; given the indelible impact this tragedy has stamped on my life in general, I feel that I would certainly be remiss in not mentioning these tragic details, at least briefly, in the best interests of presenting an honest and cohesive path through my (at times very difficult) childhood years.

Although in terms of the actual timeline of events in my story I am jumping ahead slightly, I believe the sharing of this tragic information now may provide the readership with some valuable perspective as events continue to unfold throughout future postings.

I thank you Dear readers in advance for your efforts to understand just how difficult conjuring up the memories of this particular event has been for me.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:24 pm

I Remember Randy:

When I was eleven years old my beloved brother Randy died tragically during a boating accident. He was thirteen years old at the time of his death. Presenting details of these tragic circumstances here would be pointless. Suffice to say that he and my Father went out on the water early one Saturday morning to enjoy a mid-summer day of fishing. The small fishing boat they were using capsized and Randy never made it back home.

I always looked up to and counted on my older brother; and the relationship we shared growing up together was truly unique. He was always there for me and I knew I could always depend on him. He supported me in pretty much everything I did and I learnt many things about the world and how it works from Randy’s expert and well-spoken advice. Randy was always my friend, often my hero and undoubtedly the first “man” in my life. When he died I, along with my parents, was obviously devastated; and I truly believe a piece of myself also died with him that day. But as I realized immediately afterwards, this event represented so much more than that. I had been robbed. Something had been stolen from me. Everyone and everything in my entire world had changed, (especially) including my poor Mother and Father.

For a long time I was angry as Hell and part of me vowed to even the score, albeit in my own way, with the rest of the world.

GOD I hated the day that my brother died!!!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Jacking Off:

During the summer of my eighth year on this earth, I discovered that when I touched myself at just the right time; in just the right place; it felt really……really good. Of course at the time I didn’t know there was a name for touching myself like this, or whether I was even supposed to be touching myself at all. All I knew was that when I stood in the bathtub and held the portable showerhead at just the right angle to wash my “Little Flower”, a name my mother had taught me to call the small crevice that “God created for all little girls between their legs”, I felt a warm and glowing feeling that began to move slowly, travelling upward and throughout my entire body. Of course the first few times this happened it really scared me. Soon however I began to welcome this comfortable and soothing feeling. Not knowing whether it was okay to be enjoying this “secret” feeling, I never told anyone about it, not even my brother Randy who I confided with on most everything that I didn’t understand.

And so I continued with this new “bathtub routine” getting increasingly more and more pleasure out of it for almost a full year.

One afternoon as school had just ended; by chance a similar topic came up for discussion between Randy and his best friend Billy. So, taking the risk, I decided to share my little “secret” with them. Randy not knowing exactly what to say in terms of answering my queries of course deferred to Billy. Billy, immediately recognizing his opportunity, took over the conversation with much authority. “Yea” He informed both Randy and I “It’s called “Jacking off”. Everyone does it; even girls. My brother told me all about it last year. He does it all the time; so do I. It’s no big deal. My brother says even grown-ups do it.”

Finally with much reluctance Randy also confessed that he too was a member of this ‘Jacking off” club that Billy seemed to know so much about.

Well.....needless to say, with this newly granted permission I had from Billy and Randy, I began to enjoy my little secret on a regular and even more frequent basis; now using my fingers to touch myself intentionally; hoping to experience this feeling that was becoming stronger and much more pronounced as the months went on. (At eleven after experiencing my first period; I really began to notice a difference, as I now began to experience contractions which rippled throughout my entire pelvis.)

A short time later I discovered that if I paired my “Jacking off” activities with my newly developing thoughts and feelings about the boys at school, the “release” was even that much stronger. Around this time I also found that my desire for this activity was becoming more and more frequent. By the time of my brother’s death later that year I was bordering on compulsive masturbation, “Jacking off” every chance I had, sometimes doing it several times a day. (Well....Okay if honesty IS the best policy then.....I guess I have to admit.....doing it several times a day happened most days. lol.)

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:59 pm

There Are Some Things You Kan’t Kover Up With Lipstick And Powder:

Oftentimes in life, when one finds oneself sitting on the proverbial fence; unsure of which way to proceed, something; a certain idea or feeling; a specific situation or request or action on someone else’s part, will occur forcing your hand; insisting that you immediately act or make a decision that, in turn, relegates you to one side of said fence or the other; sometimes against even your own better judgement.

Looking back I can definitely say that having to endure the circumstances of my brother’s death; occurring at the very same time that my interest in boys was beginning to emerge, created a very complicated scenario indeed. On the one hand I was very angry; not only with the world in general, but also specifically at Randy for leaving me the way he had. Of course this anger was transposed onto other boys; especially those that were similar in age to my brother. On the other hand those were exactly the boys that aroused my newly developing interest the most. And so there remained this constant inner conflict of my own feelings; each side battling the other to ultimately create the choice that would influence my response and elicit my behaviour. My private “inner war”; often creating unmanageable desire, which at the same time was tempered with a noticeable reluctance when it came to interacting, and especially my acceptance of members of the opposite sex.

This was just the position I found myself in a few years later, when I first began to attend the more formal “get-togethers” or house parties that were now becoming routine with classmates and school friends. I remember attending one such event when I was fourteen years old. It was the summer after my graduation from middle school and the eighth grade. My best friend Laura’s older brother David, who was going into his last year of high school, was having a house party one weekend while their parents were away. He was inviting all of his friends and gave Laura permission (In exchange for her promise not to tell their parents of course. lol.) to invite some of hers as well, myself being one of them.

Sammy would have been considered by most to be a Jock. Good in sports, especially Football, he had been quarterback of the high school team the previous year and would definitely be a shoo-in for the job during the team's upcoming campaign. At seventeen, although he was a full year younger than most of the boys who had showed up at the party, he was tall, dark, dreamy, and rapidly growing into a man’s body; his frame filling out more every time I saw him. Sammy was my brother’s best friend Billy’s older brother, as well as a good friend of Laura’s brother David and definitely would have been considered one of the “Alpha” males of the eleventh grade.

Soon after I arrived Laura informed me that Sammy had apparently been bragging that he was going to organize a “Lipstick Party” later on that evening, and that all the girls, including myself, were expected to join in the game.

Now I suppose I should explain. Although probably most of you who are similar in age to myself will probably remember, a “Lipstick Party” or “Ring Party” as they were sometimes referred to back then, was a sort of pre-runner to the whole phenomena of “Rainbow Party’s” that would gain national attention some twenty years later; the rules and objectives of the game being very similar.

Of course each of the participating girls would be given a choice of one of several tubes of lipstick to apply; each tube being a (slightly) different shade or color. You would then accept the “organizing” boy’s erect penis into your mouth, (Oftentimes there was more than one boy’s cock available for the challenge. lol.) taking it as far down your throat as you were able before you “gagged out” on it. At this point, when you were unable to take any more of his length, you sucked down on it, making sure that you left a clear lipstick mark or “ring” around the skin nearest to the base of said penis. Of course the girl that had placed her “ring” furthest from the penis’ tip won the contest, enjoying bragging rights for the rest of the evening.

Although this would be something totally new to me; still being somewhat of a “newbie”; unfamiliar with many things sexual, including of course most of the intricacies the male anatomy. (Yes, of course Randy and Billy and I had engaged in various games of “Show and Tell” and “Dr. and Patient”. But, interesting and informative as all of that had been, this was something more. (This was serious business compared to all of that other “kid’s stuff” lol.) So when Laura explained what was planned and how it was going to happen, I was immediately intrigued and began to prepare myself for the challenge that lay ahead.

Sure enough around 9 P.M. the mood in the house changed. I could certainly sense it. Everybody feeling their nerves; the girls and guys dividing into their own little exclusive camps, each group filled with nervous chatter and speculation. Some of the boys began wagering on the outcome of the game; many debating whether it would even get started at all.

Then as if an important meeting was being called to order, the announcement came. It was Lennie, one of Sammy’s soldiers, coming up the basement stairs and standing on the living room carpet. “Everybody downstairs, we’re ready to go!!! And no chicks out, (nobody is allowed to chicken out) because if there is, Sammy says he will deal with the little Faggot later. Alright!! Now let’s go faggots, Sammy is waiting!!” (In 1979 everybody who attended any of the local schools, both male and female, ran the risk of being referred to as either a Fag or a Faggot, depending on sentence structure; at some point as they endeavoured to pursue their educational goals. lol.)

Following Laura down the stairs and into the “Rumpus Room” (OMG how retro is that terminology. lol.) I immediately noticed an extremely nervous Sammy pacing back and forth at the front of the room. Once everyone had loosely assembled; with the room quiet as a church beginning the Sunday mass, Sammy stopped moving and faced the crowd. “Okay!! Just like we’ve been saying, we’re going to be doing a “lipstick challenge”. Everyone knows the rules. All the girls should be taking a turn. If you decide to chicken out, that means you’re still a little sissy bitch and shouldn’t be here in the first place. And none of you little faggots better be talking about this at school either!!! Otherwise, if I find out, you’ll be buying yourself a ticket to a shit-kicking!!! Now!! I need someone to volunteer to go first. If not we start with the youngest girl here.”

As I scanned the room none of the girls were making an effort to come forward. Nobody wanted to be the first up. A shot of panic flashed through my being as I quickly did a math calculation in my head. Laura was at least two months older than I was. I looked around the room again. We were the youngest girls here!!! SHIT!! I quickly put my mouth to Laura’s ear. “OMG, I’m going to be the first up. What do I do??”

“Calm down!!” Laura encouraged. “It’s easy. All you have to do is open your mouth. He’ll do everything else.”

“Fuck!!” I whispered back as my anxiety level began to skyrocket.

“Keep your eyes closed. It’s easier that way!!” Laura replied.

“What!!! You mean you’ve done this before??” I whisper-screamed into Laura’s ear.

“NO!! Of course not!! But I’m just saying it would make it easier” Laura whisper-screamed back at me.

Suddenly, looking up, I noticed everyone in the room staring at me and Laura. Sammy had been addressing us but in my anxious state I hadn’t heard him.

“Hey!!!” He was saying “Which one of you two little faggots is younger”

And feeling the eyes of everyone else in the room upon me, I managed to squeak out a very meek “I am” Just managing to stop myself before I said the word “Sir”.

How embarrassing would that have been?? But.....one sometimes does strange things when caught up in the pressure of the moment.......Right??

This was it. The moment of truth. An act purposefully designed to separate the women from the girls. And as I moved towards the front of the room where Sammy was standing, every pair of eyes at the party watching my every move; I wondered exactly in which camp I would stand by the end of the night. As I hastily applied my red-orange lipstick and faced Sammy our eyes met and locked. Two prize fighters facing each other for the final time before the match started. And looking directly into his sneering face I felt my courage begin to well-up inside my chest. No overgrown boy was going to have anything over me!!! After all, I tried to assure myself, “It’s only his penis.”

I watched as Sammy’s hands went to the waistband of his sweatpants. He wore the now iconic Adidas tracksuit, both the zip-up jacket and matching pants. I remember it being red, and as I knelt down in front of him, the three narrow white stripes running the length of the pant legs. His thumbs fumbled with the elastic. God!! He was as nervous as I was. Finally, inching his sweatpants down, he exposed himself to me, and I found myself face to face with the biggest semi-erect penis I had ever seen. (Well….Actually, except for the few disclosure games with Randy and Billy from a few years previous, this was the only semi-erect penis I had ever seen. lol.)

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! Nothing had prepared me for this moment. No previous consultations with Randy or Billy. Nothing from our little Show and Tell episodes…….No bit of advice or encouragement from Laura or any of the other girls I hung out with……Nothing!!! I stared, assessing Sammy’s equipment in awe. Neither Randy nor Billy had been circumcised. Sammy was. And that fact made his already impressive penis even that much more formidable looking; its helmeted head and veiny length making my queasy stomach sink even further. And although I had nothing to compare him to; I knew Sammy was big for his age. I watched as a large drop of clear fluid began accumulating near its opening. At the time I had no idea of what that might be. My mouth had gone completely dry and my tongue seemed to stick in the back of my throat as I swallowed.

“Open!!” Sammy abruptly instructed.

“OH……FUCK!!” was my only thought as my mouth opened and my eyes closed. Sammy was brutal…..Fucking little Sadist that he was. Placing both of his hands around my head and grabbing hold of my ponytail so I couldn’t pull back; he jammed his equipment into my mouth as far as it would go, literally striking the back of my throat, making me gag instantly. My lips involuntarily clamped down around his now fully erect cock, leaving the tell-tale red ring as proof of my having been there.

Then as quickly as he had entered my mouth Sammy withdrew; leaving me on my knees, coughing and struggling to catch my breath; his taste lingering on my tongue, permeating the inside my mouth.

As I came out of my “zone” and back into the drama of the party, I heard many voices; all gossiping at different speeds and tones. Everyone seemed to be excited. And as I looked at Sammy’s stiff penis, still just inches in front of my face, I began to realize what all the chatter was about. There, more than three quarters of the way down towards the base of his cock, was an almost perfect circle in bright red. I had taken almost all of him on the first try.

Next up was Laura. But instead of standing up to her challenge she began to cry; sobbing almost hysterically and going to pieces, as she quickly ran back up the stairs and out of sight.

Suddenly and without warning; perhaps mainly as a result of her "Freaking Out”, the game was terminated and the party clearly seemed to be over.

My walk home proved just as dramatic as the party itself. A group of boys from across the street yelled loudly “Karrie, You’re Such A Fucking Little Slut!!!” just as a group of older girls stopped in passing to inform me “Oh My GOD Karrie!!! We Can’t Believe You Did That. You Actually Sucked Sammy’s Cock. You're such a Whore!!!”

Later, lying in my bed, I was bombarded by many confused thoughts. Images of Sammy’s huge cock and my own conflicted feelings about what had happened waged war; my fourteen year old brain reeling as I tried to make sense of the earlier chaos. And as the Angel on my right shoulder, and the Devil on my left shoulder both seemed to be chastising me at the same time, one thing began to become clear. No matter what had happened or what was to come of it, I felt proud of myself and what I had accomplished. Fuck everybody else, especially those other girls!! What a bunch of Bitches!!

So, in the end, it was what it was. I had been knocked off of the proverbial fence and was now lying face down in the mud. It was over.

I had officially become a “BAD GIRL”

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:26 pm

Give Me An “S”….Give Me An “E”….Give Me An “X”:

Despite the enjoyment I've had presenting my sexual "autobiography" so far, I suppose it only stands to reason that with each of my posts I attempt to contribute a small but precise piece of my history and story. In addition to the fact that I’m certainly in no way a professional writer, many periods of my life involve complex situations and conflicting feelings; many of which continue to go unresolved, and as a result continue to challenge me to make sense of myself.

My high school years are definitely one of those time periods. Although I must make it clear that there certainly was more to this period of time than sex and boys; (And more sex. lol.) I must also admit that the loss of my virginity and ensuing goal to continue developing a set of skills which would make me a star in the sexual arena, certainly did tend to dominate my high school years.

In many Canadian high schools putting on a Cheerleaders uniform is about equal to painting a large red Bull’s-Eye on your chest that announces to the rest of the school “I AM AVAILABLE FOR SEX”.

The high school that I attended was one such academic institution. So there was little wonder as I entered my high-school years and began to mature into a woman’s body, that I garnered a lot of attention from the boys. By the time of my grade 12 graduation at 18 years of age, I carried 125lbs on my 5’ 8.5’’ frame and measured 36C-27-36. I had clear white skin, almost transparent; large breasts with wide, medium-red colored areolas and thick reddish toned, stand up nipples; a medium bubble butt; wore size 9 in most shoes; had long shapely legs; thick (bottle) blonde wavy hair; (Worn mostly in a pony-tail giving me that innocent “girl-next-door” look. lol.) perfect teeth; a pretty smile and, being a member of the high-school Cheerleading squad as well as the gymnastics club; was light on my feet, agile, and very flexible.

And of course following me every step of the way through high-school, was my reputation of being one of the “Bad Girls”.

Of course no discussion of “Bad Girls” would be complete without mentioning my best friend and co-conspirator throughout all of my high-school years, Elaine O’ Grady.

Elaine, who preferred to be called Elaina, was a self-proclaimed teenage slut who made no bones about the fact that, if she liked a boy, she would “put out” for him. To the boys, especially the senior boys, she was generally known and referred to as Easy Elaina, or Easy O. To the boys on the football team she was known simply as Mattress O’ Grady. And as I got to know her I realized that, as odd and unusual as she was, she was truly one of the most unique individuals I had ever met. She soon became my very best friend and co-conspirator for any activity sexual, during the time we spent together pursuing our high-school education.

After much planning, anticipation, and collusion with Elaina of course, I finally lost my virginity just before Halloween during my junior year. I was almost sixteen years old and can still recall the exact circumstances.

After tryouts both Elaina and I had made the school Cheerleading squad as first year Rookies. Our Football team was strong and talented that year. “Too talented” as Coach Ellis sternly pointed out during team muster just after lunch that day. “Too much talent often means players get lazy. Take things for granted” We had lost three games since the start of the season to lower ranked “Bottom Feeder” schools.

“This had DAMM WELL BETTER STOP or you boys will be hanging your helmets up with the first snowflake!!! We’re not in first place anymore……..Goddammit!!!” Coach E emotionally pointed out.

The game that particular evening was crucial. It was a must win with the hopes of post-season play hanging delicately in the balance. Elaina, myself, and the rest of the girls were well aware of this. Our Captain together with some of the senior girls held a pregame meeting, addressing the rest of the squad before the Pep-rally, sending a strong message that we do our job and see to it that our hometown crowd was loud and noisy, and into the game from the very first snap of the ball.

“You girls do whatever you need to do, but we need that crowd to be loud the entire game. Wiggle your asses hard!! Flash them your boobs if you have to!! Just keep them yelling!!” Quarterback Jake encouraged the minute Coach E had left the room.

This would be one sure way to provide “our boys” with incentive to win.

Elaina on the other hand, as usual, had a few different ideas in terms of motivating the team; or at least a couple of key members of the team. Elaina was Doug’s “self-proclaimed” girlfriend. Doug was our team’s star receiver. And although she was known for often “dividing” her attentions between “a few” of the boys, she liked Doug the best, and was frequently noticed pining for his attentions. Catching me alone just after the Rally and smiling like a Cheshire cat she informed me.

“I talked to Doug. I’m going to see him after the game. I told him I’d fuck him if it’s a win”

This was no surprise to me. Elaina had been “putting out” for Doug ever since the first day of Cheerleading practice. Elaina would fuck Doug after the game whether the team won or whether the team lost. Elaina would fuck Doug anytime she could, even if there was no game scheduled that entire week!!

Continuing to eye me up and down she went on “I told Doug to tell Zak you’d fuck him as well if it’s a win”

Zak was young. A first year Rookie receiver but, coming from a sports minded family; his dad had played semi-pro hockey; Zak had quickly become the envy of the local high-school league. And I guess I should mention here; although of no relevance to this story; Zak did go on to make a name for himself in pro-ball, playing several years with various CFL teams throughout his career.

“What the fuck Elaina!! Why did you tell him that???” I demanded, not knowing exactly how to feel about this news.

“What do you mean Karrie?? We talked about this Remember?? You said you were ready”

“I am ready!! But I didn’t mean tonight for heaven sake!!” I snapped back, starting to get nervous now.

“It’s nothing. You’re just a little scared, that’s all!! Look…..Who the Hell are you saving yourself for anyway??? Times a wasting…Right!!!” Elaina matter-of-factly pointed out.

And sucking in my breath deeply, I looked at Elaina and said “Yea…I guess you’re right”

I don’t know if the boys simply had had enough of losing. I don’t know if Coach Ellis’ emotional speech earlier that day had hit the mark. I don’t know if it was because we as a Cheerleading squad were able to get the crowd to make noise; yelling and repeatedly standing and stomping their feet on the metal of the stands they occupied, right from the opening kickoff to the final seconds on the clock. I don’t know if it was because of the after-game “treats” Elaina had promised. The competition was strong and tough. The best record in the league up to that point. But our boys kicked some serious ass. At halftime the score was 21 to 3 for our team. By the time the final horn sounded we led 65-19. Jake had thrown for eight touchdowns. Zak had carried for six. The boys absolutely dominated from start to finish. Afterwards everyone was in party mode. Spectators yelled and cheered until they lost their voices. We kicked and jumped, waving our colors and shaking our asses until our bodies couldn’t take anymore. And when two of the other teachers decided to empty what was left of the team drinks barrel over Coach Ellis’ head; despite being the grumpy old bastard he usually was, he just laughed and hugged them both.

Later, true to the promise that Elaina had made, I found myself sitting beside Zak, on the front seat of his truck, parked up on the hill at Gooseberry point, with my blouse unbuttoned, bra unclasped, and his hands (Those same hands that had carried for six touchdowns just a couple hours earlier. lol.) eagerly roaming from one of my naked breasts to the other.

“So…..Ah…..Am I supposed to fuck you or what??” Zak asked giving me the coolest, most James Dean version of himself that he could muster. (OMFG I can’t believe this was the quality of conversation leading up to my “first time” lol.)

“Yea. I guess. That’s the deal Elaina made right??” I was being “cool” right back to him.

“Yea….Well….I guess so” he replied.

“Have you ever even done this before??” I inquired, unable to force direct eye contact with him.

“Yea!! Of course!! Hundreds a times. What are you even asking that for……Fuck….Get your clothes off. Let’s get it going” Zak said, trying his best to sound annoyed but avoiding my gaze at all costs.

And, with that, so began one of the events a girl dreams about most. (And how could anything go even remotely wrong, given the understanding and emotional depth of the pre-coital conversation. lol.) I’m not even going to bother detailing the sequence of events. Nothing about it was noteworthy. A bad memory at best. Suffice to say that the deed was completed. I’m not sure if it was his first time as well. If it was I guess it would explain a lot. If it wasn’t then I guess Zak failed to learn anything from any of the “hundreds of times” he had spoken about earlier. He did come…..right away as a matter of fact…..inside me. Well…..some of it was inside me anyway. The majority of his thin watery cum ended up on my stomach and the tops of my thighs, with the rest maturing into a stain on the seat of his Chevy Custom/10. We never used a condom. I never even thought about one to be honest. He definitely liked my boobs. The bruise I had from where he bit me on my right side took over two weeks to fade away completely. Every time I saw it in the mirror it instantly reminded me of what we had done.

Oh well, as they say, Boys Will Be Boys!!!!!!!!

But despite this somewhat rocky start I soon began adding more Zak’s to my list of conquests. (And more marks too, except that the later ones usually ended up on my neck, either one side or the other. lol.) And of course in an attempt to keep up with Elaina; my list quickly became longer and longer, with the two of us definitely cultivating a reputation for being two of the top “go to” girls in the entire school.

GOD I Loved High School!!!!!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:37 pm

Mattress O’Grady:

They say Birds Of a Feather Flock Together. In my experience this is a true statement.

Although I have certainly mentioned my high-school “wing-girl” Elaina in previous postings; I thought the need existed to further explain both her character and the nature of the relationship we shared during those days in more depth.

Elaina was indeed my best friend and confidant, but her role in my life at that time became so much more. With the sudden and tragic loss of my brother Randy, Elaina became family to me; protecting me, supporting me, and mentoring me as a true sister would. At times she was my teacher, my advisor, and my cheerleader. She helped me plan, scheme, and invent; always happy for me during the good times, and always there to offer a shoulder during the bad times. The two of us Comrades-In-Arms, waging war during the most turbulent of years in any young girl’s life; that space of time that is the bridge between adolescence and womanhood. Elaina was both my ally as well as my hero, and I grew to love and respect her as much as anyone could love and respect their sister.

I met Elaine O’Grady on registration day of my junior year at high-school. The high-school we attended was basically an amalgamation of several “middle schools” in the city, with all of the students coming together in one huge building. Standing in line behind the tall stranger with the long dark hair, she turned and smiled warmly with her face flushing somewhat, as I complemented her on the outfit she had chosen for this very important day.

“Hi!! Oh thank you. I’m Elaina O; Grady” she informed me with just the slightest hint of arrogance to her tone.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Karrie.” I responded.

“Well Karrie, I suppose you’ll be hearing it soon enough from those ignorant little Bitches I went to class with last year, so I might as well tell you right now; I’m a bonafide slut and I don’t give a fuck what you might think about that.” were the next words out of Elaina’s mouth as she looked me straight in the eyes, sizing up my reaction.

“Oh My Fuckin God!!!…..I can’t believe you just said that.” I choked back at her, truly shocked and immediately breaking into a massive fit of the giggles.

“Well…..I suppose it IS true!!” Elaina suddenly giggled back at me.

Elaina and I immediately became best friends and remained so right through to Graduation day; bound together it seemed by degrees of mutual similarity; having had to find our own way through previous hardships and tragedies in our lives; as well as by nature of the sketchy reputations which had accompanied the both us along our journey to higher learning.

“Hanging out” together, (How 1980’s. lol.) we quickly discovered that we shared many other commonalities as well, including similar family, cultural, and religious backgrounds, and of course, a keen and growing……..yes bordering on obsessive……interest, in all things male.

Elaine, who insisted on being called “Elaina”, quickly became one of the most interesting and intriguing people I have ever had the pleasure to know. She explained that between the ages of 13 and 15……."Elaine” had been “taken advantage of” sexually. What had started out as innocent “horseplay” between siblings, ended with regular and fairly frequent situations where her older brother, and an older friend of his, would force her to “suck them off”; later providing the both of them with sexual intercourse. At the age of 15, as the demands of the two boys continued to escalate; with them now pressuring her towards experimenting with anal intercourse, “Elaina” had to “step in” and put a stop to the goings-on by threatening to report the boy’s activities to her parents and the Police.

It was now “Elaina”; Elaine’s alter-ego, who was in charge and took her job of protecting Elaine very seriously; maintaining that she needed to be constantly on guard, and that if she would need to “intervene” again, she would, using whatever means; even if it meant sacrificing her own body, in an effort to protect poor defenseless Elaine’s sexual identity and reputation.

Obviously shocked and intrigued by her story (And although by this time I was well known in my own circles for being able to give one of the best blowjobs going, I had not as yet “went all the way” with a boy. lol.) I asked Elaina what intercourse with boys was like. She said that although young “Elaine” had been scared and that the boys had hurt her and made her sore “down there” the first time, that as time went on, the more experienced Elaine had begun to feel aroused knowing that she was going to be with the boys and had even looked forward with some degree of anticipation to their meetings towards the end. That’s why “Elaina” had to “come out”, step forward, and “put a stop to things.” Elaina said breaking into tears then, and crying profusely as she continued to describe things.

“It was just so fucking wrong and Elaine was becoming so “fucked up” that she was beginning to really hate herself and had even contemplated taking her own life in an attempt to “make things right again”.

Now everything sexual went through her, Elaina. Elaine was simply too fragile to deal with “that sort of stuff” and it was Elaina who would continue to make all the decisions and choices in terms of any men who would have contact with Elaine. Any potential boyfriends or suitors; anyone who would date her or have access to her body including anyone Elaine might fall deeply in love with and choose as a husband; would have to pass Elaina’s approval. This, she told me, would likely be the way it would continue for the rest of Elaine’s life.

Of course since “the change” as she called it, she; Elaina; had continued to be sexually active with boys, and men, including at times, providing sexual favors for money. As I expressed much concern and disbelief, having difficulty accepting what my friend was now disclosing to me, Elaina told me it really wasn’t a “big deal”. She said it had started the previous March when she got a job working in the "Sound" department of the local Kresge’s department store. Elaina had been working Thursday evenings and Saturdays restocking the racks of L.P.’s, 8-tracks and cassette tapes.

One Saturday after closing, as Elaina was leaving for the day her boss, a middle aged Asian man, stopped her on her way out and asked her if she would like to “make some extra money”. Elaina thought at first that he wanted her to come in the next week and help with Kresge's annual inventory taking, and so had enthusiastically replied that “absolutely” she would.

When the man then told her to come into the office, Elaina thought he was going to “write in” the days he needed her on the staff schedule. Instead, as the last few store employees left the building, Mr. Mah began asking Elaina if she had ever given “fellatio” to any of the boys at school. Initially Elaina said she was unsure of what Mr. Mah was asking her as she didn’t recognize the term fellatio. When he somewhat embarrassingly clarified that he was asking her if she had ever sucked a boy’s cock before; Elaina apparently told him that she had, but it wasn’t one of the boys from school. At this point Elaina said that Mr. Mah seemed to relax somewhat and said “Good!!! I kind of figured that you might have.” Elaina then said that Mr. Mah told her that he was willing to pay her $7.00 (twice her hourly rate of pay at the store) if she would suck his cock.

After considering Mr. Mah’s offer for a few seconds Elaina had reluctantly agreed. Mr. Mah then began removing his trousers as Elaina took up a familiar position on her knees in front of him. Again in responding to my curiosities, Elaina said Mr. Mah’s cock wasn’t very big; certainly not as big around as her brother’s and not nearly as long as the one Danny, her brother’s friend had. In fact Elaina described that she could easily fit her boss’s entire cock in her mouth; something she wasn’t able to do with either her brother or Danny. She said that not even one full minute had passed before Mr. Mah began “squirting” into her mouth; and that with just one swallow she had finished her work with him.

“It was the easiest $7.00 I had ever made.” Elaina told me with more than a hint of boasting in her voice.

Since then Elaina bragged that her prices had gone up substantially. Although she no longer worked at Kresge’s store, she did continue to “see” Mr. Mah, in addition to a friend of his as well; both in the manager’s office at the department store on a regular basis; usually Thursday nights after store closing. With Elaina’s new rates however, both men now eagerly paid her $18.00 each for “fellatio”; and $25.00 each for intercourse; Elaina bending over with the skirt of her dress gathered around her waist, elbows flat on the surface of the office desk; with the expectation that the men supply and utilize their own condoms. And although neither man had requested it; Elaina admitted that she continued to draw the line at anal intercourse.

“Making that kind of money, why would I work stocking racks and shelves in that stupid old department store???” Elaina emphatically pointed out.

And after considering all of what we had discussed; cutting both Algebra and Biology classes in favor of a comfortable wooden bench in Central Park on that particular sunny afternoon; my conclusion was that I had to agree with her.

Thinking back, Elaina truly was one of a kind. During our conversation she told me that she planned to have sex with as many of the boys at school as she felt like. She had long ago decided that the other girls could talk and make up stories about her as much as they wanted, but that wasn’t going to bother her. She would do as she pleased.

“Oh My God” I thought as we relaxed in the warm Fall weather. “Elaina was sooo cool and she told stories like no one else I had ever known!!!!”

Elaina was without a doubt the best friend I ever had…………Elaina was a true sister.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:44 pm

Karrie (and) The Kamp Kounselor:

No sexual autobiography of mine would be complete without detailing my brief (But intense. lol.) affair with Mr. J. our Group Chief and Adult Prayer Leader during my senior year at Catholic Bible Camp.

I had attended this same Bible Camp every year during the summer school break since childhood, my parents of course sending both my brother and myself together until his unfortunate accident. Last year I had held the very prestigious position of “Junior Counselor” for the group I was assigned to. (One cabin had space for up to 12 kids ranging in age from 6-18 years, although most of the time the older kids were grouped together as much as could be accommodated.) As I had just turned eighteen, this would be my final year at camp. This year my goal was to make “Senior Counselor” for my cabin.

Arriving at camp that first day, I met my best friend Elaina just as she and her group were packing their gear; her group’s two weeks at camp now finished. Coincidentally I was assigned to the same cabin that Elaina had just finished her role as Senior Counselor in. As she was leaving; having just enough time to say a hurried goodbye to each other, she pulled me off to one side and, in an excited and hushed tone, said “Wait until you see Mr. J. the Group Chief for this cabin, he’s absolutely gorgeous!!”

“Oh My God!!” I responded.

“I just about had him!!” Elaina whisper-yelled to me, just barely able to stifle a scream.

“What do you mean, you just about had him!!” I demanded, grabbing Elaina by the shoulders in a sort of hug as I waited for her answer.

“Had Him!!!........Stupid. I mean I just about fucked him!!!”

“OH MY GOD!!” I screamed.

“What happened!!!??” I again demanded; the dust billowing up around my shoes as I mashed their soles into the dry ground; an effort to try and dispel the tremendous excitement and arousal that was suddenly brimming over within myself.

“He was after me the entire time I’ve been here!!!!…….I had my setup all worked out but I needed one more night to let it play out. One more night and I would have had his cock in me!!! Then he got a call to go home for some emergency or something. So he left three days ago!!! He’s coming back this weekend though. Angie, one of the girls from number six, said he fucked one of the Senior Counselors from her cabin last year!!! She said the girl and Mr. J. actually had AN AFFAIR up until the time she left camp!!! Can you fuckin believe that Carrie……the two of them had an actual AFFAIR!!!!! How fuckin RAD is that!!!???”

“OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!” I screamed “You say he’s gorgeous??”

“Yea…..he’s dreamy!!!” Elaina said “But listen; just calm down and play a little hard to get. Whatever you do; don’t make him think he can fuck you the first day. Don’t worry; he’ll come after you!!! If you’ve got anything to you, you’ll be able to make him to want to fuck you……Right???” Elaina said looking me straight in the eye.

This was something that was common between us; a challenge passed from one of us to the other. How many times had we challenged each other like this since the beginning of our friendship??

“You just watch me……Little Bitch!!!.” I playfully sneered back at Elaina; as was the required response to such a challenge from her.

Sure enough, early Saturday morning; in my new role as Senior Cabin Counselor, I was asked to assist with Morning Prayer by a tall, broad shouldered, handsome, blonde haired Greek God. Elaina didn’t lie. Mr. J. was absolutely gorgeous!!! And the fact that she had challenged me as she had, only served to fuel the fire which had started the moment I saw him.

“Game on!!!” I thought. I would show that Bitch Elaina that I could beat her at her own game!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:45 pm

With over ten pieces of my story already posted and the readership steadily increasing, I thought I'd pose a general question asking for some comments and feedback from readers.

What have you liked about the story so far??

What have you not liked so far??

What direction would you like to see the story take from here??

It certainly has been fun to write thus far.

Thanks in advance for your comments/feedback.

KarrieKraves

altbeir

Unread post by altbeir » Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:20 pm

thanks for writing sorry i didn't respond earlier
liked your descriptions the camping scene. hearing about your transition to no winter brrrrrrrrrr
what's not to like
your are doing fine. your transition to in your words true slut for black cock.

a couple years ago a young black guy from alabama worked for me. he was going with a girl from regina or estavan .. so maybe she was following in your footsteps.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:44 pm

The Seduction Of A Believer:

Throughout the first week of Bible Camp, as Senior Counselor to the group of kids I had been assigned to; I had the opportunity to meet with the “Hunky” Mr. J. several times; each formal meeting to discuss various agenda items concerning the camp schedule and routine. I was also his faithful assistant with the daily Morning Prayer, as well as the meal parades for our cabin. We quickly established a rapport and by midweek I had become familiar with various circumstances of his life outside of Bible Camp, including the fact that he had two small children; one of which had been hospitalized for an inner ear infection the previous week, and a strictly devout wife whom he simply described as “someone who sees the world somewhat differently than the way in which I do.”

Even without the blatant challenge from Elaina, questioning my abilities to entice Mr. J. to “go all the way” with me, I still would have made it my mission to have his cock inside me before the conclusion of Bible Camp. There are just those certain times in every woman’s life, especially in her sexual life, when a woman is sure; completely certain that fate has delivered you to a place; a doorstep of an elegant old house, perhaps a mansion; leaving you there to open the door and step across the threshold on your own. This was one of those times.

By Thursday morning of that first week I decided that, despite Elaina’s advice to maintain a “standoffish” type of approach in response to any advances from Mr. J; instead engaging him in a game of “hard to get”; I needed to “encourage” the situation, perhaps by adding a bit of “extra enticement” in order to pressure him into noticing me even more. That afternoon there was a Volleyball tournament scheduled to be held on the beach; each cabin making up a team that would play games in a round-robin type of format. Mr. J. would be one of the Referees and I would be paired with him as an official game Scorekeeper.

As I poured through the clothing I had packed in my suitcases, I was immediately disappointed. None of the things I had brought with me seemed very sexy, and I feared I may not have brought along the proper “tools” for the plan I had formulating in my mind to capture Mr. J.’s attentions.

Assessing both of the halter tops I had packed, I chided myself for their plain style and conservative cut. “OMG” I thought to myself. “This might be something my Mother or perhaps even my Grandmother might wear.” Brainstorming on what I could do to make wearing one of them more “interesting” I suddenly had an idea. Although neither of the tops were designed to reveal ones breasts to any great degree, I found that if I tied the neck straps loosely; obviously much more loosely than originally intended; certain body movements would cause the garment to gape and fall away from my chest, enabling someone taller, or perhaps someone standing above me, to have an almost direct line of sight straight to my nipples.

My breasts, now requiring a 36C cup brassiere for proper support, were one of my strong suits. Their nipples, a dark red skin tone surrounded by a wide circle of the same red color, were in sharp contrast to the almost translucent and veiny white flesh that made up the remainder of my boob. My rather large nipples; a challenge to manage most of the time as they had a habit of standing tall and proud with even the slightest amount of stimulation, were always a favorite with any of the boys I had dated.

Deciding on the orange halter top and tying it on, I now went about choosing the rest of my outfit for that afternoon. The jean cut-offs I had made up especially for camp had been cut ultra-short. Deciding that I needed them to be even more revealing though, I had, the previous evening, worked to fray their leg holes, causing their length to be even shorter. Now as I studied myself in the bathroom mirror, I noticed two generous portions of butt-cheek deliciously exposed with each step I took, and especially during times that I was required to bend at the waist or move into a low squatting position. The redesigned cut-offs would now be perfect for the job at hand, I smiled to myself.

Next came my shoes and the decision was easy as I had only one pair of sandals with me. And although they were flat soled, the thin leather straps that criss-crossed over my toes were kind of sexy and definitely drew attention to the fresh coat of fire-engine red toenail polish I had applied the night before. The cherry on the icing would have of course been a very conservative application of my best perfume however, much to my disappointment; I had neglected to bring any along. Stepping into my sandals now, I was ready to begin the next step of my plan as I rushed out the door and hurried down to the beach.

I arrived to find the game already in progress. Mr. J. in a pair of shorts and a tank stood tall on the Referee’s stand, his whistle cradled between those enticing thick lips.

“Karrie!! Here you are!!” Mr. J. said almost scolding. “I wondered what had happened to you.”

“Sorry. I got running a bit late.” I explained, automatically calculating in my head whether the extra time I had taken to prepare was worth Mr. J.’s irritation with my tardiness.

The cabin six team was already up 6-2 and looked very strong. Mr. J. informed me of the score and then prompted me after awarding each successive point. Maintaining his focus on the play Mr. J. hardly noticed me. A short while later I decided to force his attention as I began asking for clarification of the points. Looking down at me from his vantage for the first time, I noticed as his sweeping gaze seemed to freeze at my chest causing him to do a sort of double take. I repeated this tactic three more times until he finally called for the five minute halftime intermission.

Sitting down on the top step of the Ref’s perch, Mr. J. took several swigs from the water bottle he had brought along. Each time as he carefully replaced the bottle at his right hip his eyes would steal a quick and mostly unsuspecting glance, directly at the space between the gaping material of my halter top straps and the naked flesh beneath. Of course I pretended to not-catch-on, maintaining our conversation in a state of feigned innocence.

With the second half of the game now underway, I couldn’t help but notice the struggle Mr. J. was having; looking down towards me now after his awarding of each new point; me keeping my eyes faithfully downwards, recording each result on my score card.

A short time later, with the score now 20-8 for the upstart cabin six team, the opportunity for me to make my “big-play” finally presented itself. One of the older cabin six players made a hard overhand serve, totally missing its intended mark. Instead the ball propelled out of bounds whizzing dangerously close to my head. As I watched it approach, instead of leaning forward into the netting to protect myself, I made an exaggerated movement jumping into the air before throwing myself onto the soft white sand of the beach.

Owww………OH GOD!!!……..My Knee!!!…….I think I twisted my knee!!” I protested as I lie on the ground; both hands clutching at my right knee.

And in one fluid motion Mr. J. leapt from his high perch landing directly at my side.

“Take it easy Sweetie. You’re going to be all right.” He said as he pulled both of my shoulders into his lap.

“Here, let me look at that.” he said; dislodging both of my hands and replacing them with a probing and massaging assessment of my knee joint with his own oversized hands.

“You’re not going to be able to walk on this for a while Sweetie.” He informed me. “You’ll have to let me carry you back to the cabin.”

And, asking one of the other Group Chiefs to take his place on the Ref’s stand, Mr. J. picked me up and began the journey back to main camp.

“Oh Mr. J.!!!” I quietly sobbed; the trip back to the cabin now reduced to a series of pleasant light bounces as Mr. J. loped his way along the trail. “Thanks for taking care of me. I didn’t know what to do….My knee just hurt soo much. I thought it was broken!!”

“Don’t worry little Sweetie. That’s what I’m here for. If we need to we’ll have it looked at by the Doctor.” Mr. J.’s soothing voice was almost a whisper in my ear as I tightened my hold around his neck, reaching up and gently kissing him on the cheek.

A few steps further down the path, though my eyes were shut tight, my head firmly tucked into the hollow of Mr. J.’s shoulder, I felt him stop; repositioning my body in the cradle of his arms; rolling me inwards and closer into his massive chest.

The wind had picked up and I now felt the moist air intruding; widening the gap between the fabric of my halter top and the sensitive skin of my chest. Suddenly and without warning I felt my nipple, probably exposed as a result of Mr. J.’s readjusting his hold on me; stand to attention as it was assaulted by the cool breeze.

Remaining with my eyes tightly closed, I continued smiling to myself; well imagining the clear and unobstructed view I likely presented to Mr. J.’s curious eyes as he continued on his way to the cabins.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:04 pm

Moonbeams and Fucking:

By the beginning of the second week of Bible Camp, with my twisted knee having made a quick and miraculous recovery; Mr. J. and I had fallen into the routine of meeting for a walk along the bush trail that led down to the boat dock. Once supper had been served and the short sing-song that usually followed was over, me and Judy the Junior Counselor for our group, would help the younger girls with their bedtime routines and once they had finally gone to bed we were usually able to enjoy some free time before curfew. Of course this is when Mr. J. would wait for me.

We had become familiar enough with each other by this time to enjoy openly flirting with each other, and Mr. J. regularly complemented me on everything from my pretty face to how well he liked the way in which my “butt” (His terminology. lol.) looked in the super short cut-offs I usually put on for our “late night” walks. I found myself too, as our time went on, becoming more comfortable and confident with him as well, taking the liberty of punching him in the arm at times as he teased me and brushing my hand against his as we walked.

In my own mind I had decided that Friday would be the day that I would “make my move” with Mr. J. Although I had absolutely no idea what “my move” was going to be. I couldn’t rid myself of the nervous feeling I experienced throughout that day; my breath literally quivering in my chest anytime I had to assist him, or be anywhere in close proximity to Mr. J. I couldn’t wait for evening routine to be complete and even before the usual evening sing-song was finished, I had returned to my own cabin to start preparing myself for our walk.

As the day and evening had been particularly hot I decided on a light summer dress and the only pair of flip-flops I had brought along. As that particular dress was unsuitable to be worn with any type of bra, I also decided to forgo my usual panties, opting to stroll totally commando underneath the light flowery material. With my blonde hair in a cute ponytail and a fresh coat of red lipstick applied; although I was sure I had done everything I could, given the circumstances, to present the sexiest version of myself to Mr. J. that night; I remember chiding myself for not coming to camp more prepared. And so, with a million butterflies in my stomach I set out to meet him, still not quite sure exactly what I was supposed to do to seduce a man like Mr. J.

Luckily as things soon began to unfold, I realized that my lack of preparation and know how were not going to be major obstacles. As I approached the waiting Mr. J, it became immediately apparent to me that something had changed. Although under a pretense of calm on the outside, I couldn’t help but sense the urgency that lay within him. He was so intense and focused in a way which I had never seen before. And as we began walking he immediately reached out, taking my delicate hand in his huge paw. Of course I offered it to him willingly, lol. Strangely it was as if we both knew exactly at that moment of what was to come; of what was going to happen.

As Mr. J, locked me with his gaze, he calmly explained that he had never quite realized just how beautiful I was. No one (Except for my mother of course. lol.) had ever said anything like that to me before. And as my emotions began exploding inside I simply didn’t know how to respond, so I just kept on walking, keeping our pace and staring straight ahead, squeezing his hand tightly. I could sense Mr. J. talking, but I wasn’t hearing what he was saying. I couldn’t respond; didn’t want to respond. I felt myself in a sort of “zone” just as if I was watching my own self from the outside; sitting on a hidden perch high above.

By the time we got to the boat dock nightfall was approaching and I specifically (Even to this day. lol.) remember the incredible light of the full moon providing a very surreal, almost storybook kind of romantic, atmosphere. As soon as our feet began thumping the planks of the old wooden boat launch, Mr. J. leaned in and kissed me. Once on the lips, tenderly at first, then more aggressively the second time; holding the back of my neck as his tongue hungrily explored the inside of my mouth, stretching its length toward the back of my throat. OMFG he had his tongue in my mouth!!! I wanted more. I had prepared myself, hoping for so much more. As Mr. J. maneuvered me over towards an old wooden table that the fishermen used to clean their catch; our feet gliding over the old wooden platform like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers in those old movies; with Mr. J.’s huge hands around my waist, I immediately jumped up, my ass firmly settling on its surface. Mr. J, still relentless in his examination of the inside of my mouth, rubbed up and down on my body; his hands, almost violently; exploring every inch of me.

This was something new. Although by this time I had certainly experienced “making out” as well as full on sex with a few boys from school, (Well….some of those other Cheerleader Bitches would probably say it was more than a few. lol.) Mr. J’s intensity as he took control of me, both physically and emotionally, was simply overwhelming. I was literally panting as he reached up under my dress, searching for the panties I had left back at the cabin. As he stepped back, slowly inhaling my scent from the tips of his fingers, he calmly stated; deadpan in his voice, “Karrie……Sweetie, pull your dress up please. Let me have a look at you!!”

And yes I did as he told me to do. OMG why would I not have?? This was absolutely a dream come true. I gently and obediently gathered up the bottom of my dress, starting at the hemline and lifting up until the bright moonlight outlined every bit of me from my waist down. What happened next was again totally new to me. In a most casual and nonchalant approach Mr. J. appeared beside me on the table I was sitting on.

“Karrie…….Sweetie, lay back please. I want to taste you.” He directed in his calmest voice.

Again I complied immediately. Mr. J, gripping the backs of my knees, lifted my legs until my knee joints rested comfortably on top of my breasts, opening my sex fully and completely. And lowering his lips to my pussy, he began DEVOURING me.

Now I must explain myself here. Having a man (Having a boy more precisely. lol.) lower his lips to give me a kiss between my legs WAS something that I had certainly experienced before. A few of the more confident Footballers that I had been with had done just that; given a quick kiss to my pussy lips. One and done, that was it, before proceeding straight to intercourse.

What I was experiencing that night with Mr. J. was something totally different. Totally new. Mr. J. was not only kissing my pussy lips; which he was doing, and doing with tremendous passion. He was not only tasting me; which again he was doing with intensity; literally slurping up my essence into his hungry mouth. Mr. J. was holding me down firm against the tabletop, one huge paw behind each of my knees, giving my pussy a complete and thorough examination, inside and out, with his lips and magic tongue. Alternating his attentions between my little “button” at the top and the opening to my inside at the bottom; I experienced my first true orgasm from a man’s tongue EVER. OMFG. I came fast; I came hard; and I came repeatedly, as Mr. J.’s talented tongue worked me from one screaming orgasm to another; taking his fill of me under the light of that full moon.

Having finished what I hoped was just a warm-up; Mr. J. stood, stepping back a few paces. His eyes, fixed on that part of me he desired most, seemed to pierce right through me; a hunter cornering his prey, eliminating the options, providing no exit; no way out. I continued to lay there; attached to the table; unsure of what was to come next. The intensity of the silence between us becoming overwhelming again. I began to feel self-conscious……uncomfortable. I had to do something; say something……but what?? Finally, unable to bear my anxiety any longer, I managed a weak, almost inaudible “You can fuck me if you want.”

Mr. J. sprang on me. To this day I don’t know how he did it. It happened instantaneously and I didn’t see him until he appeared; like in a magic trick. But from where he had stood, carefully appraising what I was offering him, he “pounced”; there was no other term for it; appearing directly in front of me, his knees touching mine, holding what I originally though was a small tree branch in his hand; this entire movement, it seemed, without moving a muscle.

Looking down at him my breath caught in my throat. That was his PENIS that he carried in his hand!!! OMFG!!!! Mr. J. was huge. And although I wasn’t at that point in my life where speculating his actual measurement would have been a priority; his cock was long and very thick and hard. Not like the high-school football boys. And just then I suddenly made the realization. That was just it!!! They were “BOYS” This was a “MAN”. OMFG!!!! He would surely split me in two with that thing.

What happened as we continued remains unclear to me; even now. I felt Mr. J. pushing inside me. He was eager and rough…….which was okay. I was eager too. I wanted to feel him; to know how it feels with a MAN. The pain was intense. I mean I WAS ready for him. Heck I had been wet all day for him; I was sopping by now. It was simply his size. I literally couldn’t believe men even came in that size; and I remember telling myself to relax; just enjoy the feel of it. Certainly he wasn’t really going to “damage” me?? After all, this WAS what a woman’s pussy was designed for….right???

When he was all the way in he began moving; a slow and gentle back and forth rhythm to start.

“My Goodness, little Sweetie…….You’re sooo tight down here!!” Mr. J. gasped. “Sooo very tight.”

I barely heard him. Between the physical sensations I was experiencing and the emotional overload of the evening’s events; I was in another world. My God he was huge!!!! By far the biggest I had ever taken during my, albeit limited, experiences. The pain I endured as he was finally able to loosen me enough to accommodate his entire erection; (Albeit good pain. lol.) both surprised and overwhelmed me. Certainly none of the high-school boys I had been with had ever come even close to this.

All too soon though I felt Mr. J. increasing his pace. And as if suddenly giving in to the animal inside, being unable or perhaps unwilling to control himself any longer; he grabbed me taking both of my hip bones in his huge hands, pulling me closer to the edge of the old table, and began thrusting violently into me. He fucked me with force and intensity; a Werewolf caught up by the power of that gorgeous full moon. Instantly I began to transcend outside of myself again; the discomfort and pain of my circumstances, along with the unprecedented level of my own arousal and need; all this paired with the knowledge of Mr. J.’s uncontrolled desire to possess my body all combined; bringing me to the brink of an orgasm; the likes of which I had NEVER experienced before.

I began screaming; instantly feeling Mr. J’s mouth on mine; an unsuccessful attempt to stop the noise. I couldn’t help it. I kept on screaming; Mr. J. finally having to wrap his hand around my mouth to stifle me, lest the whole camp hear us. It was the first time I had experienced an orgasm anywhere close to this magnitude and my entire body spasamed; my insides shaking and doing somersaults; the old table barely holding itself together. Stifling my noise Mr. J. continued; pounding on the door of my cervix with no mercy until I felt him explode inside me.

When he was finished he stepped back, leaving me with my knees resting on my breasts, on top of the old table. Silent, as if mesmerized, he studied the opening between my widespread legs once again, as if calculating its worth or value; considering whether or not improvements were necessary. His entire body quivering; responding to the tremors that continued to make their way through to the outside. I was shaking too. I lie there staring back at him, not knowing what to say or do. Finally he stepped forward, pulling me upwards by the hand.

We walked the entire way back to the camp in total silence.

Back at the cabin and under the covers; I buried my head between the two pillows that came with my bed. Between my legs I ached from the pounding I had taken; my lips, both upper and lower, swollen and bruised from the intensity of Mr. J’s attentions. My nipples hurt from the roughness of his explorations and my backside was bruised from its contact with the old wooden table. But, I had done it. I had just fucked a MAN!! Not only had I just fucked a man; I had fucked a Greek God!!!! And not only was it simply any old Greek God; I had just fucked Mr. J. Oh…My…..Fucking……God…….I had just fucked Mr. J.!!!!!

I literally didn’t know if I should laugh or cry.

One Up On You Elaina!!!!……..I did it…..I fucked Mr. J.!!!!
Last edited by KarrieKraves on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hwwannabe62
Experienced

Unread post by hwwannabe62 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:53 am

This is a great story! Very well written, I'm reading with eager anticipation for how and when you encountered your first black cock!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:49 pm

hwwannabe62 wrote:This is a great story! Very well written, I'm reading with eager anticipation for how and when you encountered your first black cock!!
Thank you very much for your interest, support, and kind words. I’m not sure readers realize how much a little bit of feedback, both supportive and/or constructively critical, means to those who attempt to create stories.

Some other readers have also expressed their anticipation for the actual Cuckold elements in this story to finally show themselves. I can assure all that indeed by the end of the story there will be substantial evidence of Cuckold activity.

I have planned this story to be considerably longer than my other ones to date, for a few reasons; mostly involving challenges I have set for myself to improve my writing skills.

One of these challenges is based on the widely accepted belief (at least widely accepted on this and similar forums) that Cuckolds are born and that a Hot-Wife/Cuckoldress is made. My idea was then to attempt to highlight those critical events/incidences moving through childhood/adolescence etc. that would impact the above theory in a major way.

Sorry for taking the long way around, however my hope is that the long beginning leading to the “main” part of the story will prove its worth to readers, and perhaps make more sense, once the entire Table of Contents has been presented.

Until then absolutely any bit of feedback is enormously helpful.

Thanks again for following my story.

KarrieKraves.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:26 pm

Picnic Panic:

Saturday of the final weekend at Bible camp was traditionally reserved for the camp picnic. This year was no exception. So knowing that Mr. J. would be occupied all morning, doing his part in preparing for the big bonfire and wiener roast on the beach; I woke up extra early, organizing myself to lead Morning Prayer alone. With that task out of the way and after making sure all of the girls had eaten breakfast, I wondered down to the beach to see for myself how preparations were getting along. The instant Mr. J. saw me approaching he rushed over to meet me.

“Karrie!!! I'm glad you're here. We’ve got to talk!!!!” he informed me in a frantic tone keeping his voice low so the others couldn’t hear.

As I quickly nodded my head “Yes” he pulled me over towards a small patch of bush away from the work area.

“Karrie!!” he said “I’m going to ask you a very important question, and I need you to tell me the truth. Okay??”

Again I nodded my head “Yes”.

“Last night” he began “I forgot to put on a condom.....I need to know if you’re taking the Birth Control Pill??”

He watched my face intently as I shook my head “No”

“FUCK!!!” he almost screamed, beads of sweat appearing on his forehead.

Then waving his arms frantically he started talking, almost as if he was thinking out loud.

“Fuck....I never used a condom last night....I could have got you PREGNANT!!! I don’t know what the Hell came over me. I always wear a condom whenever I………” Suddenly he stopped, catching himself in mid-sentence. “OH FUCK……What am I going to do now???”

But seeing the state that he was rapidly working himself into, I replied as calmly as I could.

“I’m positive that couldn’t have happened Mr. J........I....You see....I just finished having my period a few days ago and.... well...we’ve always been taught in Health class that a girl can’t get pregnant if she “does it” right after her period...so”

“WHAT!!!” he almost screamed again. “Wha………..What do you mean you just finished your period??”

“That’s exactly what I mean Mr. J. I just finished my period two days ago. That’s why last week I secretly hoped that if you wan…….I mean if we did……..I mean I just hoped that we could wait until this week to…….”

“Oh Fuck!!……THANK GOD……….Karrie!!!” he sighed as if he had just escaped a very close call.

And noticeably less stressed after hearing this latest fact he began again, this time almost apologetically.

“I’m so glad to hear that little Sweetie!! You really had me worried there for a bit…..You know that???” he said, touching my arm as he began to make his way back to the preparations being carried out on the beach.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:26 pm

White Man Speak With Forked Tongue:

Later that evening as I was busy attaching wieners to sticks, and squirting mustard and ketchup on hotdogs, Mr. J. again approached me. Back to his usual “old self” he somewhat sheepishly asked if I would be up for our usual “walk” later that night.

“Of course I would” I smiled knowingly back at him.

Ending up back at the old boat dock a few hours later, it was obvious Mr. J. had planned to fuck me again. This time I imagined, giggling to myself, making sure to put on a condom beforehand. But this time was totally different. This time he had something else in mind; again something totally new.

Again as I resumed last night’s position, perched up on the old Fishermen’s table, Mr. J. reached up under my hips and removed my panties; wrapping them tightly around his fingers as he brought them to his face. (I never did get them back by the way, now that I think about it. lol.)

“Lie back little Sweetie” he said, so tender and romantic as he again held me under my knees, lifting my legs and bending them back until my knees rested on my chest.

I was mesmerized watching him bend over; gently placing his mouth to my still tender little flower; his lips making contact with mine, his tongue skillfully spreading me apart, instantly locating my “little button.”

“OH MY GOD!!!” I shuddered as a bolt of electricity shot straight through me.

And now more kisses; his talented tongue probing, teasing; taking over the task normally belonging to my fingers. I couldn’t help my mind from racing; debating with myself as one often does when in that “place”. That altered level of consciousness, entranced between fantasy and reality. “That tongue; that incredible fucking tongue, working my landscape; Mr. J. already knew my body so well….so soon. This was something I could get used to…….something I was going to need now from a “steady” boyfriend……..all of them from now on were going to have to know how to do this……….I wouldn’t be settling for anything less.”

I loved it. I quickly settled in to the pattern of his movements, the rhythm of his tongue. He had done this before. He had made his women feel these sensations before. MY GOD……..how this man could give a girl pleasure!!!

Soon I could no longer help myself. As hard as I fought not to cum I had to give in.

“Ooooooooooooooo!!! Hoooooooooo!!!!! Hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!”

It was the first time that I had cum like that!!!! That hard!!! He had made me cum the night before; but nothing like this. No he was the first man to make me feel this!!!!! None of those fuckin sissy high-school boys had ever even tried this. Until now I didn’t even know they were supposed to!!!

After allowing me a short rest to catch my breath Mr. J. asked “Did you like that Karrie????”

“Oh My Fuckin God Mr. J!!!!!” was the only response I could provide through the tears that had now totally clouded my vision.

“Oh no……..no tears little Sweetie.” Mr. J. cooed, reaching up and over me now, alternating between my boobs; teasing again; sucking one of my nipples up into his mouth after the other.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:51 pm

I Never Met An Ass-Pirate I Didn’t Like:

“I’d like to try something else you might really like….little Sweetie……..You’ve probably never done this before but it might be kind of Groovy.”

Mr. J. was now whispering directly into my ear; his hot breath further inflaming my already completely overwhelmed nervous system.

“Yes!!….Of course Mr. J. Anything you want.”

“Good!! You’re going to need to roll over and get up on your hands and knees……Okay……..Yes!! Just like that.”

This was something new again, and although I didn’t know exactly what Mr. J. had in mind, I couldn’t wait to find out. Once I was in position I turned my head to watch Mr. J. rolling his condom on.

“You don’t have to do that Mr. J. I’m still safe.” I tried to explain.

“Mmm…..This might be a little different than you think Sweetie. So it’s best I put one of these on. Okay??”

Still watching in great suspense, I saw Mr. J. pull a small silver-foil packet from the pocket of his jeans which now lay abandoned on the old wooden floor.

“What….he’s going to put ANOTHER condom on???” I thought. "But no, this was different; this was like a clear gel….and he was putting it on the condom…..rubbing it all over up and down, coating his entire length……I wasn’t sure wh….”

Suddenly Mr. J. was talking; explaining something.

“Now Sweetie……..this may hurt a little at first….especially if you haven’t done anything like this before, but I guarantee you’ll cum like crazy once we get started……Okay!!”

It wasn’t until I felt Mr. J’s finger between my bottom cheeks, applying the cold sticky gel directly to my back opening that I finally realized what was happening.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD………………HE WAS GOING TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!”

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Shiver Me Timbers!!!!!!:

Elania had talked about this. In fact she had a strict rule about not allowing this very thing!!! Watching Mr. J, I was now more than a little concerned. I mean, even given the extreme Slut Elaina was; she had drawn her line in the sand about being fucked up the ass!! Then of course there was Beth, another of the Senior Cheerleaders. She had allowed Dougie, the Receiver that had caught the last touchdown pass, (the game winner) to fuck her like that after that last game…..but……. I mean I had fucked Dougie myself……..his cock was nowhere near the size of Mr. J’s!!! Still….Beth did tell me afterwards that it wasn’t that big of a deal……I just……

Mr. J. was behind me now, his hands on both of my hips. I could feel that cock of his resting between my bottom cheeks……FUCK…..it felt like it was made of steel. Talking to me again; a sort of fake calmness present in his voice; he was questioning me.

“Karrie….Sweetie……This might hurt you a little bit when I first put it in. Are you sure you’re alright with doing this??”

“Fuck….This was it!!! This was going to be my crossing of the Rubicon.”

Turning my head to look back at Mr. J. I saw the pure desire in his eyes. He wanted this more than anything. As our eyes locked for that split second I knew I couldn’t let him down.

“Uh……I guess so” I managed. “Umm……I sure hope it doesn’t hurt too terribly Mr. J.”

“No!!……Only maybe a tiny bit at first Sweetie…….We just have to take it easy that’s all……Trust me!!….You’re going to love it once we get going.”

And with that Mr. J. began easing his huge cock-head into my ass. He didn’t lie. He WAS taking it easy; being as gentle as he could be given the circumstances. But as he tried; attempting to access my tight little rear opening in small increments; easing himself in, further and further into my body with each pass; the pain I felt was tremendous. By the time he had opened my body to fully accommodate his thickness I was feeling woozy and close to losing consciousness.

“How are you doing little Sweetie??” I could barely hear Mr. J's inquiry.

“Oooo……I don’t know Mr. J. It hurts a lot.”

“Just put your head down Sweetie. Go with the pain….don’t fight it….okay. It’ll feel much better that way.”

And with that I could feel Mr. J.’s pace beginning to pick up.

“Shit……This fucking hurt!!!!” I thought about quitting….calling for him to stop……ending this whole thing immediately. It felt like he would rip my rectum right out of my body. But then I heard him. I was in so much pain that it was like hearing someone trying to speak to you above a loud buzzing noise, but I heard Mr. J talking.

“Oh little Sweetie…..You’re so good…..soo so good!!! Yes so fucking good!!!! I’ve wanted this….This is what I’ve wanted……Yes this is what I’ve wanted all week…..This sweet little ass is so so good….….sooo good little Sweetie……..sooo good!!!”

Mr. J. was pounding into me hard now. A man possessed……Perhaps by Demons!!!! Again I knew I needed to stop him. But just then I had a vision of Elaina, just before she boarded her bus out of camp.

“If you’ve got anything to you, you’ll be able to make him to want to fuck you…”

“What a little Bitch……..Fuck!!!” Maybe I’d try to hold on. Maybe the worse would be over soon. I kept my head down, close to the old table. Deep breaths; take deep breaths; that’s what we were taught in Health class if we were feeling faint. Head down; deep breaths.

“Oh……shit…..shit…..shit….shit…..inhale!!” Oh….fuck…..fuck…..fuck….fuck….exhale!!”

Then suddenly it happened!!! I can’t for the life of me explain why it happened, but suddenly and totally without warning; I came!!!! And although it wasn’t the usual mind-blowing type of orgasm I had been experiencing with Mr. J, it was indeed an orgasm. The only thing was……it wasn’t an orgasm derived from pleasure……it was an orgasm originating solely from the pain I was experiencing!!!!

Feeling my body spasm, Mr. J. increased his tempo once more; bucking his hips and yelling like a Rodeo Cowboy looking to score those eight seconds; his pleasure finally causing him to explode; filling his condom inside me.

And once he had caught his breath again; lifting his heavy chest from my aching back, he began to celebrate; fully expecting me to share in his exuberance.

“Holy Fuck Sweetie!! Was that something or what…….Fucking Fantastic!!!”

I collapsed; allowing my body to fall; gently landing on the old wooden tabletop. I felt like I wanted to FUCKING DIE!!!!

Sitting alone the following day, the bus ride home from Bible Camp afforded me an opportunity for some deep contemplation. My body was sore; painfully sore; from my outermost pour right through to the core of my being. But despite the fact that every tiny imperfection in the highway’s asphalt reminded me of just how sore I actually was, I did my best; forcing myself to focus on what had happened to me during the past two weeks.

Although Bible Camp had only lasted ten days that summer, I was able to experience a remarkable number of firsts. Of course it was the first time I had ever had sex or experienced any level of intimacy, both sexual and non-sexual, with a MAN; an adult.

From a physical perspective it was the first time I had ever actually experienced the feeling of anyone, male or female, bring me to orgasm via oral sex. It was also the first time I had ever seen, touched, or experienced the feeling of having my body stretched by a cock of those incredible dimensions. And with a tiny giggle escaping from my lips; I had to laugh in spite of myself at the physical wreck I was that morning. Clearly this was also the first time that I had my poor bruised pussy (Not to mention my other poor bruised orifice. lol.) worked over to this extent; my entire body feeling completely used and totally spent.

From a more emotional perspective, this was the first time I had ever experienced this level of interest and intensity from a man, in terms of the passion, desire and outright lust he had demonstrated, not only for my body, but for my entire person. This was also the first time I had shared my thoughts and feelings; but especially my thoughts, to the degree I had, with a man. And reflecting back over the last two weeks, I smiled in amazement at how close Mr. J. and I had actually become.

But I think as I look back at the situation, even after all these years; I believe the most important first that I had accomplished during my last stint at Bible Camp that summer was, that it was the first time that I became truly aware of the incredible attraction and power; especially the power; of the weapon that I carried between my legs.