Body Of A Slut Wife

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
hwwannabe62
Experienced

Re: Body Of A Slut Wife

Unread post by hwwannabe62 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:53 am

Now that's an education of biblical proportions!! Please continue!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:46 pm

Karrie Goes To Kollege:

Fucking in college is a lot simpler and certainly more straight forward than fucking in high-school. Of course there are several other differences as well, a select few of which I shall touch on later in this posting.

I went to college right after graduation from high school; enrolling for the fall semester of the very next school year. My primary goal of course, was to secure a long(er) term relationship with a suitable boy. One that would provide a long-term meaningful romance; perhaps even ending in marriage.

“Just remember Karrie; the early bird always gets the worm; at least as far as men go Sweetie.”

One last bit of advice from my Mother as she hugged me for the final time, tears in her eyes, as I stood on the bottom step before boarding; my luggage already safely stowed away beneath the long sleek, silver Greyhound; purring away as it patiently awaited its departure from the bus depot.

Despite the numerous boyfriends and many “conquests” of my high school days, I had yet to experience my first long-term romantic, emotionally involving, and awe inspiring coupling with that “special” man. My very own Mr. Right!!!

My second goal was to fuck my way through as many Mr. Wrongs as I needed to; having as much fun as I possibly could in doing so. I believed; and rightly so, that I was well prepared to attain my primary goal. Physically I had matured into a beautiful and sexy woman; your typical “girl next door” type. A highly desirable and yes…..“fuckable” WOMAN, who would easily attract my share of attention from the college and university boys that I would soon be in contact with.

Having enjoyed my share of experimenting with the high-school boys, before my wonderful experience with Mr. J that previous summer at Catholic Bible Camp; I was feeling more confident with myself than I had at any time previously. Also, having passed my eighteenth birthday earlier that summer; and after finally sitting down with my precious Mother and having the “official” Mother-Daughter talk, I had now started taking the birth control pill, having been on it since immediately after my return from Bible Camp the month before.

“A must for the “modern college girl” according to Mother.

“A young woman needs to use her head when dealing with the young men of today” my mother explained.

“Today’s young men are only after one thing Sweetie……..and you need to be smart. Don’t be giving in to them too quickly or you’ll have them thinking you’re easy!!! Then you’ll have them trying to get away with all sorts of things. It can be a very fine line Sweetie. Sometimes you have to play a bit hard to get. Other times, if you play too hard to get you’ll have them thinking you’re not interested; then the good ones will move on to somebody else.”

It WAS a discussion of grand proportions. Yet despite the frank and formal nature which had surrounded our “coming-of-age” deliberations, my precious Mother was simply unable to speak in more specific terms than she had. As elementary as our conversation had been however, I did understand what she was getting at. My Mother wanted for me to become a confident and independent woman. A status that she, in her generation was never quite able to truly achieve.

Socially I would be on my very own for the first time in my life; living in a new city. And even though I was going to be living on campus, in the dorms, I would have my own private bedroom; fairly large and complete with my own private bathroom. What they referred to at the time as a “study suite”.

Of course in College I would now be operating totally on my own; my best friend Elaina having been left behind, still connected to her previous summer job in a women’s clothing store, and recently pregnant with her first child. Elaina and her boyfriend Mick, or Mickey the car mechanic as he was mostly known as; making plans to move in and live together in the basement suite of his parent’s house.

This was it. Karrie was growing up; taking the next big step along the way to true adulthood. I would be leaving the comfort and security of my childhood home for the bright lights and untold mystery of the big city. Three years later, if all went well, I would return as a fully qualified Office Manager. And hugging my precious Mother tightly around the shoulders that warm sunny afternoon, I was sure I had all that it was going to take to make it.

Lenny The Lawyer:

As registration week of my first year at College wound down, I geared up to attend the Freshmen Cabaret; the initiation dance and first major calendar event of the school term. At this social I met and fell deeply in love with a University boy named Lawrence Fitzpatric Jr. Lawrence, or “Lenny the Lawyer” as I fondly remember him, was completing his last year of an Arts program with his sights firmly set on admission to the University’s College of Law the very next year.

I loved the fact that he was tall. I loved the fact that he was dark, and I loved the fact that he would one day soon become a Lawyer. I fucked him that very night. Why not?? What horny 18 year old Office-Manager hopeful wouldn’t?? We hit it off right from the start and soon began, albeit unofficially, GOING STEADY!!!

Lenny came from a fairly well to do family. His Father was a successful trial Lawyer who had handled several high profile cases in his home province. Lenny was three and a half years my senior and, just that summer, had broken off a steady relationship of a little over two years with a girl named Rena. Rena, whom he described as a “snobbish and spoiled little bitch”, apparently got everything she ever wanted except for Lenny. Also from an upper class family, Rena was currently attending University in another Provence, enrolled in a four year Physiotherapy program.

Now the second major difference between fucking in high-school and fucking in college that I wish to touch on here, is that college girls fuck for keeps. That was very much the case in terms of my relationship with Lenny. I was going to be a Lawyer’s wife someday soon and I certainly fucked Lenny like I was serious about auditioning for the part. And even though his average sized cock didn’t provide me with sensations anywhere near those I had experienced earlier that summer with Mr. J, it didn’t matter. I took care of his every need. Lenny loved sex and he loved to experiment, and I was more than willing to provide him with the opportunity to do so.

I fucked Lenny regularly and I fucked him often. When Lenny wanted intercourse, he got intercourse. When Lenny wanted a blowjob, he got a blowjob. If Lenny wanted to fuck my ass, he fucked my ass. A major fetish of Lenny’s was having sex in public, and yes…….you guessed it. When Lenny wanted to have sex in public, I accommodated. I fucked Lenny in my dorm room. I fucked Lenny overnights, all night, in his off campus apartment. I blew Lenny in his car on drives to and from the countryside; road sex; another of Lenny’s favorites. I gave Lenny hand-jobs in the back row of the local movie theaters. Dance floors in the local clubs provided Lenny with the freedom to caress and enjoy the feel of my breasts and pussy; always commando under my sweaters, skirts and dresses. Dinner out at a restaurant was a chance for Lenny to delight in my charms under the tablecloth. Even stopping at McDonald’s for a quick snack provided an opportunity for Lenny and I to sneak into the private “Family Washroom” and Baby-Change center; accommodating those times that he couldn’t wait for us to get back to his apartment. The University’s Main Library, with its tall book filled shelves and private study nooks, provided cover for regular lunchtime quickies. Lenny and I often enjoyed some of our best sex outdoors at the small beach on the riverbank. After class jogs along the running trails, even after the weather turned a bit colder, were prime times for more of the outdoor sex that Lenny loved.

Now some of you might think I/we went a bit overboard reading my above narrative of our activities that first year. And, after looking back at all of what I have described, you may possibly be correct. But I was a girl with a goal; a girl on a mission. After all I WAS going to be a successful trial lawyer’s wife….right?? Therefore, in my own thinking, nothing was off limits, and I held back no part of myself, physical or emotional, from my future Lawyer husband.

A short while after returning to school from the annual spring break in April of my first year, and just a few weeks before final semester exams were to be written, I received a telephone call in my dorm room from Lenny.

“Karrie…..there’s something important I have to tell you.” He began.

“What is it Baby??” Lenny sounded very serious.

“Well you know I think the world of you Baby……and I love the time we’ve been spending together. These past eight months have been like living out a real live sex fantasy for me.”

“Yes….. They have for me too Baby.” I cautiously responded.

“Well….You know I really care for you….It’s just that I’m not sure my parents would understand us going out together…..I mean after me going steady with Rena and all that.”

“I thought you and Rena were through!!” I snapped, beginning to get really concerned now.

“NO!! We were….I mean we are………I mean…It’s just….Well during the break she wrote me a letter……asking……I mean more like begging me……to give her another chance. I mean she IS spoiled as Fuck but…..well……her Father’s a Doctor and my parents really like her. I’m just afraid of what they might think about me going steady with you now.” Lenny explained.

With tears beginning to cloud my vision I tried to get some clarification. What the Hell was going on here?? “What do you mean Lenny?? What are you saying?? What COULD your parents think about us going steady??”

“I don’t know Babe!!! I mean….you know. They might think you’re a Slut or something.”

Oh My Fucking God he said it!!! I couldn’t believe what he was saying. What he was getting at!! As if caught in the middle of a nightmare; the tears now streaming down my face, causing thick dark Mascara lines to form down the length of both cheeks; I managed to ask between sobs.

“Well……..Do you…….Do you think I’m a Slut??”

After a long pause and with much hesitation in his voice Lenny finally gave me his answer. “Well…Umm……..Yea…Sort of.”

Pulling the telephone receiver from my ear, I slowly and carefully set it back onto its cradle.

I WAS TOTALLY FUCKING DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:32 am

Allow Me To Introduce Myself; I’m Mr. Right:

My best friend and fellow Cuckoldress Marci, who by the way is of great help to me doing the final-editing for most of what I have been posting here, (Big Thank You Marci.) firmly believes that I met, fell in love with, and married my precious hubby Ed, all while being on “The Rebound”. And although I HAVE carefully considered all of what my BFF and I have discussed on the matter I’m not sure that I totally agree with her.

Not too long after finding myself back to school from the summer break and ready to begin digesting all of what my sophomore year had to offer, I met Ed my hubby, quietly sipping an afternoon coffee in a tiny Coffee Shop near the college. I suppose for those of you demanding total accuracy, the more correct version of that afternoon meeting would have hubby meeting me; as he was clearly the aggressor in terms of making his way, first to my small table, then into my thoughts, and finally, over time, into the very center of my heart.

Hubby was everything Lenny wasn’t. The complete opposite. Where Lenny was selfish and impatient; hubby was easy going and (very) giving. Where Lenny was arrogant and self-righteous; hubby was modest and humble. Where Lenny was demanding and at times downright cruel; hubby was tolerant, yielding and very kind. Where Lenny’s initial thought would be of himself; hubby’s immediate consideration would be for others. Finally, where Lenny’s sexual satisfaction was of primary focus; hubby preferred that his partner’s needs came first.

The two were total opposites in almost every other way as well. Hubby was attending a Technical Skills Institute or “Trade School” as it was called back then. He was learning Oil Field Engineering while at the same time training to be a “Pressure Welder”. And although I had no idea what that was hubby……Ed…..explained that he would be the person to complete repairs on an oil pipeline if a situation arose that caused the pipe to spring a leak. Ed was going to be an “Oil Man”; moving from one “Rig” to another; fixing faulty and broken equipment and infrastructure, “travelling light, living free, and making big money” in the process.

In contrast to Lenny’s new red BMW, Ed rode an outdated Harley Davidson motorcycle; although he did explain to me at the time that Harley Motorcycles never do become “outdated” lol. In comparison to the suave and sophisticated Lenny, Ed better expressed his thoughts and feelings through his hands and the technical skills he had become familiar with. Hubby was not a smooth talker, an elegant dresser, nor an intellectual warrior. He was however honest, patient, generous, laid back and kind. But most of all he was, right from the start, very, very into me.

Ed was five years older than me. Not knowing what he wanted to do with his life after high-school, he took a few years off from studies and travelled cross-country on his motorcycle; stopping to work odd jobs from time to time in different places along his way. Despite his unpolished ways I always found a sort of mystery about him, especially given the unrestrained sense of freedom he had already experienced in his life.

Ed’s views on sexuality have always been very liberal and permissive. Shortly after we had first met we both attended a large College Social. I had been dating (just casually of course) another University boy. Jerry attended many of the same classes I did and was working towards a major in Education. After hubby and I had danced together a few times he asked me to go steady with him. And even though he was slightly drunk at the time, he told me over and over that he was serious; pursuing me even as I danced with several other guys that had approached me during the course of the evening; attempting of course to convince me that I needed to take his intentions seriously. When I explained that I had just recently began dating someone new, and that I was sure that this new relationship would develop into something more, hubby wasn’t discouraged at all. He explained that he didn’t mind that I was dating someone else as long as I gave us a chance to get to know each other, even if our relationship “maxed out” at the “coffee-buddy” level.

I now had two close male friends who I got together with on a regular basis. Just as I suspected however, my relationship with Jerry began to progress and we soon began having sex on a somewhat regular basis. As Jerry’s heavy workload in school meant that most of his time was spent on his studies, I continued to see Ed, mostly when Jerry was unavailable. And although my relationship with Ed remained strictly plutonic; getting together for evenings at the coffee shop or dinner dates at restaurants, (I didn’t want to risk running my relationship with Jerry by being unfaithful to him. lol.) I was totally honest, admitting to him that I was indeed sexual with Jerry, and that we were fucking pretty much whenever his schedule permitted us to get together.

Still Ed continued to pursue me, his excitement and enthusiasm clearly evident whenever the two of us got together. So much so in fact, that I really began to experience his respect and appreciation of me and our time together as a major turn-on. He was sooo into me; my feelings, the circumstance of my life, listening patiently while I shared some of the details of my relationship with Jerry, and leaving me with the impression that he genuinely cared what happened to me and truly wanted things to work out for the best.

If You Love Something—Let It Go:

Ed continued to be nothing but understanding and supportive of me no matter what was happening in my life. Later that year when Jerry’s studies eased up a bit, he and I began spending more time together, which of course meant we were having sex on a more frequent basis. Hubby continued on as a supportive friend, always thankful for the time and attention he was able to get from me. Just before leaving for summer break that year Jerry broke up with me. During our last date he informed me that while our sex together was good (In fact he told me that it was the best he had ever experienced. lol.) he simply didn’t love me and that he continued to struggle with feelings for a previous girlfriend and high-school sweetheart. Again I was totally devastated.

Returning home that summer I lay around the house melancholy and depressed for weeks. Finally towards the middle of summer break, desperately needing a friend to talk to, I called Ed. And even though he was several hundred miles away and beginning a new job, he still managed to find time to ride down for a short visit. He told me that he cared for me deeply and that he was concerned; even afraid, that with the way I was sounding on the phone that I might do “something stupid”. I cried; literally cried on his shoulder, for most of the two days he was with me. Just before he left I gave him a blowjob. The first real sexual contact we had ever had together. I know he would have liked more but I simply wasn’t feeling up to anything more than that.

Yet another truth about fucking in college as opposed to fucking in high-school. College girls, in addition to the fact that they never fight fair, certainly don’t fuck fair either.

The next fall returning to College for my senior year, I decided that instead of focusing on finding another “steady” boyfriend, I would use the opportunity to “play the field”, keeping my timetable and dating options open. Ed remained a close and loyal friend and we communicated regularly on the phone.

As we weren’t officially a couple he had no problem granting me total “freedom” to see and date other people as I desired, stating that he didn’t want to interfere in my life or prevent me from experiencing my “college days” to the fullest. And while I never experienced another long term relationship during my college years, I did “date” several different boys over the course of my last year, some for short periods of time and some just as one night stands. And even though it was somewhat shameful to admit at the time, I did have sex with every one of them at least once. Regardless of the level of involvement I experienced with them however, I was always totally honest with Ed about the people I dated and the amount of sex I enjoyed with them. Despite the fact that he may have felt hurt or even somewhat betrayed by all of my exploits, he remained caring and supportive of me no matter what I was doing. At Christmas time that year Ed again came to visit while I was home for the school break. He stayed over with me at my parent’s home and I finally fucked him for the first time since we had met almost 17 months earlier.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:18 pm

I DO………No…….Really………I DO:

Towards the end of my third year and completion of my college degree, Ed once again rode down from his job in the Oil fields to visit me at school. Down on one knee in front of a bench in City Park, he proposed that I become his wife; offering as an immediate reward, a large and very shinny diamond ring; the size, brilliance and overall “bling effect” of which I was positively overwhelmed with. This he explained was proof of his admiration, respect, desire, and desperate feelings of love for me.

His actions literally swept me off my feet. Never had anyone felt this way about me. If they did they certainly hadn’t let me in on their secret. Of course I accepted immediately, feeling myself almost unable to wait and setting the date for our “big day” right then. With his gentle laid back manner, fierce loyalty, and supportive ways Ed had become not only my best friend but my true soul-mate as well. He had won my heart fair and square; once again returning into that familiar understated level of confidence that he operated with to await his prize.

Ed had already begun working his way up in the company that had given him his first job the year before. Now he was anxious for me to finish my schooling and move to the city he now called home, so that we could begin house hunting and other important tasks common to couples focusing on starting a new life together for the first time as man and wife.

I would need to clean up my act. No more college boys with their big plans and small cocks. No more agonizing; hoping with fingers crossed that I would measure up. No more playing the old college trading games; bartering sex for status—status for sex. And I WOULD clean up my act. No more dreaming of what wasn’t to be. No more one night stands. No more front seat blow-jobs; slutting myself as usual to the young wannabes; the academic maybes.

Perhaps not the vernal trophy wife that I had once hoped to be; I would nonetheless be important. I would be a Mrs; a woman complete!!! With my husband patiently waiting, my mind was already becoming consumed with thoughts and dreams of picket fences, mini vans, and small girls with bouncing blonde ringlets.

Later that same year, after I had graduated from college and just as fall began to showcase the brilliance of its colors, Ed and I became man and wife. And not intending to sound like I’m bragging but our wedding day; soaked in warm sunny weather, surrounded with the brilliant colors of fall, and complete with its small intimate ceremony set in our cozy little church, and led by a minister who had known me since childhood; was like something straight out of a fairy tale.

Stepping gingerly down the aisle; my face hidden behind a snow white veil, arm-in-arm with my father who would lead me to the altar to take my place beside a handsome hubby who stood nervously waiting for me on my right; and Elaina, my Maid of Honor, who stood to offer her support on my left; I felt myself full of the excitement of the day and that endless feeling of hope that only a woman on her wedding day can experience. After the ceremony; as hubby and I stood against a backdrop of colorful trees and hedges, the eager picture takers snapping away; I remember receiving a sudden shower of multicolored leaves from one of the branches high above us, captured by several of our guests with their cameras. A copy of which provides perhaps the best example of the magic of that incredible afternoon; yet another fairy tale moment in an otherwise perfect fairy tale day.

Later that night as we lie in bed in our Honeymoon suite, hubby surprised me with an intimate little gift he had worked so hard to prepare. I point this out especially because even though hubby isn’t much for putting his thoughts to paper, he had prepared a short speech written on the back of a card he had made for me. And as he read its script out loud he explained that I was the most beautiful and sexy woman he had ever laid eyes on, and even now that we were officially man and wife, he still couldn’t believe how truly lucky he was to have met and married me. He said I had made him the happiest person on earth and that he would always love me no matter what. He further explained that as problems would surely present themselves in our marriage; that instead of just “throwing in the towel” so to speak; like so many other couples do at the first signs of trouble; hubby made me promise right there and then that we would both work our hardest to get through whatever the problem was. He described us as being true soul mates instead of just another husband and wife. And when he had finished and handed the little homemade card over to me; I noticed that on its cover he had drawn two people, (Stick people, as hubby is not much of an artist either. lol.) a man and a woman, holding hands. I wept so hard as he took me into his arms; holding me such that I should never get away.

As we got into bed that night; the first time as a man and his wife; we fucked each other silly. Hubby wound up coming twice before we fell asleep and again as I woke him early the next morning. A true record for him.

OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS LIFE!!!!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Please:

I’m really excited right now. A few weeks ago I asked hubby if he would mind adding to my story by describing HIS thoughts and feelings from our college days and the time we spent dating up until our marriage. At first he refused stating that he didn’t feel that his writing skills were good enough to do justice to the story he wanted to share. After assuring him however, that if he simply described what he felt in his heart leading up to his choosing to ask me for my hand in marriage, then the story would mostly write itself.

After considering how much I wanted him to do this for me he finally agreed. Although, as you read through what hubby has presented, I must ask you to remember that with working in the Oil fields as a repair technician, hubby doesn’t have much opportunity (or desire) to hone his creative writing skills. The fact that I’ve convinced him to share his own intimate thoughts and feelings here with readers will I’m sure, be an asset to the rest of my story.

So without further ado here is hubby’s first ever post.

Hearing hubby:

hi

This is ed-- Karries husband and so she wants me to write somthin becuz she told me she needs help tellin this story-- and she doesn’t want me to use any swearin eh. So here goes. So yea we met in scool when I was taking tranin for what I do now-- which is workin all the time on the pipelines and stuff eh. so yea I’m sittin in the coffee place one afternoon and s̶h̶e̶ Karrie walks in (I didn know nothin about her then eh) but I looked and was thinkin she’s got a real nice a̶s̶s̶ butt (cuz she was werin tight bluejeans) and a great big rack to. So I went over and she was drinkin her coffee and I asked her out-- but she told me that she was already seein somebody else eh. so we just stayed friends. And I wanted to f̶u̶c̶k̶ screw her bad-- but she wouldn’t let me becuz she told me she already had a boyfriend and she was a good girl so she wasn’t f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶ screwin nobody else eh. so then after we got to be better friends-- becuz she broke up with a few of her other guys and I told her—why don’t me and you start fuckin cuz I relly like you-- and she said becuz they got more money than you and they got bigger cocks than you do.

So I TOLD HER “no they don’t-- my cock is just as big as anybody elses EH-- so I pulled it out and showed it to her one time when I was down there at her parents visitin-- and so she gave me a bj and then things went a little bit better after that.

But she still wouldnt let me fuck her eh. So then s̶h̶e̶ Karrie tells me one day on the phone-- yea I can be your girl now-- becuz I broke up with another one-- and I told her f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶A̶ good-- I like that. So then she tells me-- well what if im down here and your up there and I start fuckin somebody else down here—and so I told her-- well i̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ it doesn’t matter cuz you and I will probably get married later anyway-- cuz I really love you.

so then later on I got a loan from the finance company and bought a w̶e̶d̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ engagement ring—and let me tell you that fuckin thing was pricy eh f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶m̶e̶ -- becuz I knew shed want a relly big one-- becuz she told me that’s the kind all her friends had eh. So then I rode down and asked her eh—will you marry me—becuz I thought shit-- shes the best lookin girl im ever gonna get so what the f̶u̶c̶k̶ H̶e̶l̶l̶ heck.

So then she said-- yea sure i’ll do it-- so I was really happy. i̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶it̶i̶n̶ But then she really surprised me-- becuz then she fucked me finally-- and her p̶u̶s̶s̶y̶ pussy felt real good. I guess it was a little bit lose but that’s what I expected eh-- becuz she wasn’t no virgin or nothing—so what? But the other thing was that she had real big nipples on that big rack of hers and that’s something that I REALLY LIKE eh.

So I guess she thought it was ok-- becuz we were gonna get married and stuff.

But im happy we did-- becuz I think the world of her even though she is a bit bossy sometimes-- but the way I see it is-- that im probably never gonna be able to get another one with as nice an ass as she got-- and then theres that great big rack of hers too eh—so yea I really respect her and im pretty happy with her—so what?

So im gonna sign off now while I can—becuz I showed Karrie and Marci what I wrote-- and that fuckin Marci told me—NO Ed-- what you got there is no good and your gonna have to rewrite it.

But then Karrie told me—well your not much for writin so what you got there is good enough

So there it is—I hope it helps

Thanks for listenin

ED

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:48 am

Picket Fences And Fucking With The Lights Off:

After returning from a short Honeymoon in Hawaii hubby and I began our married life in earnest. After an exhaustive search we settled on a small acreage. 2.5 acres, spacious two-storey with lots of character, enclosed by well treed shelter belt of Blue Spruce, two newly constructed out-buildings, recently renovated kitchen complete with new cupboards and countertops, new bathroom fixtures in main, master bedroom en-suite with ¾ bath up, hardwood on main and in master, paved access road to driveway……..yes PAVED!!!......coming home even now I still can’t believe it at times, and close (18 minute drive) to town. Yes readers; take it from someone who knows real-estate, let the three L’s of the trade loom large in any property acquisition you may be involved in. Location…….location……. and finally LOCATION.

After settling in and as soon as the last box was unpacked I was ready to begin our family. 2.5 children, all with blonde hair and ringlets; the boys, ice skating lessons complete with stick by age three, and the girls, Ballet classes just as soon as they could walk. We would buy a Plymouth Caravan, slightly used of course, to start off and perhaps a mild natured German Shepard to be included in All family photos.

But.....hubby would have none of it. At least not right now. “No” he explained “Let me pamper you a little bit first. I want to give you the world Karrie. Let me take care of just you for a little while!!” My dear precious hubby. Never has anyone loved me the way that man does!! My Knight in shining armor!!!

And take good care of me he did. Instead of the mini-van, hubby produced, the very next week no less, a bright red Toyota Celica GT-s. Not brand new but in excellent condition, not a scratch on her; tinted rear and side windows, upgraded Panasonic sound system with Cassette tape player, mag wheels, and special racing tires!! So I could take corners and go around curves a bit faster; as hubby explained things to me. My God.....I totally felt like a genuine Diva speeding the short distance into the city; sunglasses on, sunroof open, ponytail blowing in the wind.

I truly did lead a charmed life back in the day. Hubby simply wouldn’t hear of me working full time. Instead I managed a part-time job at our small local Library three days each week. Dressed in a modest high collar button down silk blouse, black pencil-skirt just above the knee; with my hair piled high in a tight bun and medium heeled black pumps; I made the decision to wear small dark framed reading glasses; not because I needed them of course, but simply to complete the fantasy look; the effect of which not going unnoticed, especially by the many of the younger local dads, bringing in their children to use our services.

I suppose the drawbacks, if you could consider them drawbacks, to my enchanted existence back then was that hubby’s job took him away from home for much of the time. Especially right after the wedding. With his early vision of marriage and married life we had a large amount of debt, and since a new oil pipeline had been commissioned there was a lot of overtime available. Hubby was in the “oil patch” significantly more than he was at home. What had started out as two weeks in--two weeks out; had now morphed into several weeks in—short stints out.

Another of the “drawbacks” to my otherwise perfect life was in our bedroom. OH MY GOD!!! I’m feeling a major attack of “the Guiltys” coming on even as I think about describing this. My hubby loves me!!!…….He absolutely worships me and I shouldn’t even be bringing this up; but when it came to fucking……well……hubby was……..well nobody is perfect are they?? I mean don’t get me wrong. Hubby tried his very best…..and I did cum when we made love.....and NO I didn’t have to “fake it”. I especially didn’t have to fake it when he went down on me…..My goodness that tongue could pleasure a girls pussy!!! It was just that with his smaller cock….and yes I suppose I should observe the, “anything less than six inches in length must be termed a Penis and not a Cock” rule……..it was just that hubby’s penis was unable to stretch me the way I wanted…….There I said it…..…Dam me to Hell!!

And even now; in spite of all that has happened since then; during those times when I’m sitting alone, contemplating; and especially if I experience a major attack of the Guiltys; I’m typically confronted with the fact that my precious hubby probably did, in all fairness, deserve a better fate than I have ultimately given him.

I’m sure as readers that have been following my posts regularly you probably already know what I will be presenting in my very next post.

FUCK!!!!!!!! This life can be so cruel sometimes!!!!!

soupcan_44
Experienced

Unread post by soupcan_44 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:53 pm

KK thanks for sharing a very entertaining story.... looking forward to more!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:44 pm

Of Boom And Bust:

Just shortly after our second anniversary the “bottom fell out”. Well that was the way hubby explained things anyway. The “Oil patch” had hit a rough spell; totally expected in hubby’s estimation. “It’s them Blasted Saudi’s again.” Hubby explained “They’re trying to put us out of business. Flooding the world market with underpriced oil. All we can do here is just wait them out. It’ll all come back; hopefully sooner than later. That’s just the way things go in the “Oil patch.”

Of course hubby continued working; two weeks in—two weeks out; however the big difference was his overtime. There was none available and so he had no way of making any extra money. We were still heavily in debt trying to float our mortgage and other loans. “Little Red”, my still shiny Toyota Celica and I now faced a possible “separation”. I couldn’t have that.

Instead I began searching; resume in hand, and took a new job; managing the office of a small legal firm in the city; full time. It was the first time I was actually going to work in the field I was trained for. I went in early and made sure to stay late. I tried my best to act and dress the “professional” part. I laughed and joked inappropriately with the other girls, at all the appropriate times. I was going to fit in and make good. I would not screw up my first “really big” opportunity.

It was during this time; me, still the “new girl” at work; that I was invited to one of the routine Friday evening “Girl’s Night Out" events with some of my new friends from work. Hubby was away at his job so even if I had wanted an excuse not to attend, I didn’t have one. Of course I chose to go.

I will attempt to describe what happened next from my exact memory of the events at that time.

That First Time:

We had gone out to one of the local nightclubs right after work. I had of course consumed a few drinks at this point and was having a really enjoyable time with the others laughing, telling jokes, and generally acting stupid. Our entire table had noticed a group of well-dressed black men coming in, taking up an empty table a short distance from ours. Unexpectedly and of course catching me at the worst possible moment, just when Patty had bet me a quarter that I couldn’t hold a pretzel between my nose and my upper lip; this handsome black man walked over to our table and asked me to dance.

Normally I would have said no to a situation like this. After all I WAS a married woman!! However with much encouragement from the girls at the table; including another bet for a quarter; this time Patty was daring me to dance close enough with this stranger that I would “accidentally” be able to feel the size of his cock. “You know what they say about black guys” she was whispering in my ear. “It’s probably so long it will be poking you in the ribs. Heck if he’s anything like those guys that do those black porn movies, maybe you’ll feel it poking you underneath your chin!!”

Patty was only joking of course, but I’d be lying if I said her taunting didn’t get me even more curious than I already was. Looking up at him from where I sat; the effects of my inebriation providing me with courage that I would not normally have had; I began to chide myself “Why not Karrie?? Let loose and have a little fun with this!!!” before letting him lead me out onto the dance floor.

We had danced a few fast songs and then a slow song started. Buck, as he immediately introduced himself, (short for Buckley, named after William F Buckley the famous black author.) confidently reached around my waist and pulled me in tight against his massive body as we began to slow dance. OH MY GOD!!!!!........Patty was right. Buck obviously had an erection that he was in no way attempting to hide. And I am 100 percent serious when I say that Buck’s cock, standing up stiff, extended from the depths of his groin upwards, restricted only by the thin leather belt holding the narrow legged black trousers of his business suit secure to his waist. It was long and thick and huge!!! Patty was absolutely correct; it WAS clearly poking into me. Not literally into my ribs like Patty had teased, but I could DEFINITELY feel Buck’s erection pressing firmly into my abdomen; nestling its way further and further into my naked midriff with each step as he confidently escorted me around the dance floor.

Still holding each other close and gently moving to the beat of the music; Buck and I were laughing and making easy conversation. And in addition to the sensation of that huge cock literally pushing the air out of my lungs, I WAS really enjoying his company. Buck was tall and broad. He was witty and told good jokes. He was brimming with confidence and knew exactly what to say to get into my head. In addition his cologne was intoxicating; and the contrast between my creamy white skin wrapped in his thick chocolate brown forearms seemed so very erotic to me, especially now that the alcohol I had consumed earlier was providing me with a pleasant buzz.

As we continued to dance I could feel his hands getting more and more curious; working their way slowly down my back all the way to my backside and below, past the mini skirt I was wearing. I had used the office bathroom to change just before leaving for the bar, having brought along some nightclub gear with me that morning. I had chosen a black mini skirt, not a micro but still very short, high heeled black pumps and a white halter top.

Buck stood about 6 foot 2” and seemed to tower over me. His huge wide frame and broad shoulders just seemed to envelop me and I literally began to lose myself in him. Almost as if I had no control over myself, I felt my fingers working their way into the material of his shirt; massaging down his chest and into those hard-as-rock chiseled abs. as he continued to hold me close; his arms wrapped around me like a snake; not wanting to run the risk of having me escape.

The more the alcohol took its hold, the more I felt myself getting lost in that space between fantasy and reality. Swaying back and forth with the slow rhythm of the music, I became fixated; almost hypnotized by the sensation of that enormous cock rubbing up against my body. MY GOD!! It felt unbelievably long and thick. I couldn’t imagine hubby’s penis ever achieving that size; even during those times when he became overwhelmed in his desire. I began questioning myself; wondering if this could all be my drunken imagination simply playing tricks on me. After about the third slow dance or so I was truly beginning to lose myself. Buck leaned in and kissed me; and to my surprise I found myself kissing him back passionately.

As we continued to share several deep, open mouthed kisses, Buck ever so casually reached up under the front of my short skirt. Almost effortlessly his long nimble fingers were bypassing the crotch of my panties; quickly searching for their mark, before locating the opening to my pussy and slipping inside. I immediately began seeing stars flashing their bright colors all around me. I felt my whole body involuntarily beginning to contract. My knees were shaking and I knew I was going to cum right there on the dance floor. I melted into Buck’s body; hiding my face in his massive chest; embarrassed; not wanting to admit even to myself what was happening. My head was spinning as I began to feel the wetness between my thighs running down my legs. Reaching up and searching for his lips, I instinctively locked onto his mouth with mine. We stayed like that; standing still and not moving for some time; I’m not sure exactly how long that was. After the spasms had finally stopped; as quickly as I could I straightened up and hurried back to my table; hoping that Patty and the others had not noticed. Collapsing back into my chair I couldn’t believe what had just happened.

I was his!!!! Buck now owned me.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:00 am

What’s It Gonna Be B̶o̶y̶ Girl??:

Sitting at our table now with Patty and the others I was desperate to conceal the mess I was inside; a total emotional write-off. I felt myself still remarkably drunk and continuing to suffer the effects of my own grossly underestimated intake of alcoholic beverage. I was panting; struggling to get my breath back under control and present a state of homeostasis to the others at the table. My hair was a mess; my ponytail cinch having slipped off, was now lost somewhere and long strands of my hair were now sticking to the perspiration that was generously coating my cheeks and forehead. My lipstick was smudged from the intense kissing I had engaged in with Buck; my makeup now, I was sure, resembling that of a Rodeo clown. My ears were ringing; a direct result of my inebriation along with the previous hour’s events unfolding over and over again; racing uncontrollably back and forth in my mind. My skirt was wrinkled and messed and underneath, my panties soaked well through by the juices of the incredible arousal and desire I continued to feel at the moment. My knees were weak and I could feel them trembling. Thank God I didn’t have to stand up for any reason at that particular time.

I had just allowed a man……a strange man that I did not know…………a black man to boot; although that fact on its own was meaningless to me at that moment…..a strange man; not my loving husband of the last two years; had just stuck his hand up under my skirt, explored and separated my sex, inserted two (or perhaps even three, I was simply too dazed and out of it at this point to be 100 percent sure) of his fingers deep into my pussy and worked me to orgasm; an intense, eyeball rolling, fist clenching, toe curling orgasm; in the center of the dance floor, as several others (I strongly suspected) looked on with varying degrees of curiosity and interest.

Suddenly through my foggy reality I began to make out someone calling my name. Picking my head off the surface of the table I looked up to see Patty’s lips moving. She was talking to me; questioning me about the details of my absence.

“So!!! C’mon Karrie Spill!!!! What happened?? Was I right about his cock?? I saw you two out there. You owe me a quarter you lucky little Bitch!!"

“OH FUCK!!!” She did see us I thought. “Wha……What do you mean you saw us out there??” I cautiously ventured.

“I MEAN I saw how close you two were dancing out there!! Surely you must have been able to feel him pushing that thing into you from the way he was holding you so tight….Did you not??? Now you know you owe me….right???” Patty responded.

Patty was sounding as drunk as I was feeling. God I needed her to just Fuck-Off and give me some time to get my head together.

"Oh my God Patty You were absolutely right!!! His cock is fucking enormous!!!!" I managed.

Finally a short time later the girls began gathering their purses and other belongings, getting ready to call it a night.

“I’m going to stay and get a cup of coffee. I’m still way too drunk to drive.” I explained as they looked like they were waiting for me to get my own things together.

A short time later, as I sipped my coffee, I noticed Buck striding over to my table again; the outline of his huge cock bulging down the right leg of his trousers clearly visible to me as it bounced against his thigh with each of his steps.

“Shit” I thought to myself.

“Karrie, you are still here I see.” He said through his thick Jamaican accent. “Seeing you still here I thought maybe you and I could get to know each other a bit more. Are you planning on returning back home from here or can I interest you in coming back to my place for a nightcap??”

I looked up at him, staring at his face in silence. I had a feeling this might happen. With Buck standing so close I shifted in my chair, my legs moving slightly as I felt a tiny trickle of my own girl cum leaking; making its way past the elastic border of my panties and down my thigh. Suddenly it was as if I was standing on the shore of my own personal Rubicon River; it’s waves lapping at my fire-engine red toenails as it’s current threatened to sweep me away.

Again I simply looked back at him in silence. It was as if I had been placed under some sort of spell and couldn’t speak. My mind in overdrive trying to reason both sides of the equation; a drunken deliberation between me and myself. I so wanted that huge black cock. I wanted so desperately to know how it felt; how it would stretch me. And I had never been with a black man before. Surely I owed it to myself to experience all that life had to offer……right?? But then I was married now was I not?? And the fact that hubby was away for another entire week did nothing to change that fact. I mean I was a married woman now not some high-school or co-ed slut; whoring herself to the football boys to create a bit of drama. But then Buck obviously wanted me.....BAD!!! That had to account for something in all of this too……right??

Still so drunk I was definitely “trancing out.” But perhaps the most insane part of this entire scenario was that immediately before Buck had approached the table, the nightclub’s D.J. had begun wrapping up his night by playing the old Meatloaf song “Paradise by the Dashboard Light”. And as I continued to stare at Buck, basically hypnotized, as he stood there patiently waiting for my answer; that huge cock so close I could easily just reach out and take it in the palm of my hand; that part of the song; the discussion between Meatloaf and Patti Russo that chronicles the young couple as they debate whether or not to go all the way on their date began; the loud music crossing the now empty dance floor; it was like I was actually being drawn into the song’s reality.

“What’s it gonna be boy……..I can’t wait all night…….What’s it gonna be boy…….. YES……..OR………OR………NO!!!!!!”

And with that I finally heard myself giving Buck his answer. “Yes……I could go………I mean……..Yes I would go…….Umm………but just for a little while and…….well…….would it be alright if we went in his car………..because……..well I was just a little too drunk right now to take a chance following him with Little Red……..but I would only stay until………well……..until I sobered up enough……and then would he mind bringing me back here so I could pick my car up and go home??”

hwwannabe62
Experienced

Unread post by hwwannabe62 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:52 am

Your first big black cock putting you in a trance, mumbling, unsure, unable to speak clearly....what happens next? What??

Bravo!! What an incredible story so far! I am in a trance with you. I cannot wait for your next installment!!

Seldom Seen Slim

Unread post by Seldom Seen Slim » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:11 am

Dammit! I gotta say what I've seen so many times: I just discovered your story and am having a blast reading it. I wish to hell you hadn't made it show up -- it's midday Sunday and I've got chores to do, and now I'm stuck/enjoying reading your story.

I'll read first and plow later -- it's only a foot or so of snow and it can wait to hear more about you. Bravo! :up: :up:

hwwannabe62
Experienced

Unread post by hwwannabe62 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:56 am

Seldom Seen Slim wrote:Dammit! I gotta say what I've seen so many times: I just discovered your story and am having a blast reading it. I wish to hell you hadn't made it show up -- it's midday Sunday and I've got chores to do, and now I'm stuck/enjoying reading your story.

I'll read first and plow later -- it's only a foot or so of snow and it can wait to hear more about you. Bravo! :up: :up:
Hahaha! My fault Seldom Seen! I commented and it landed on 1st page! Lol.
Hot story!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:43 pm

Once You Go Black:

Buck’s apartment was only a short distance from the club. If need be I could walk back to get my car. On the way there I remember shamelessly rubbing that magnificent cock through those thin pants; squeezing its huge head back and forth between my fingers and the palm of my hand, all the while he was driving. OMG it felt huge as I worked it; gently kneading it back and forth, at times needing to use BOTH of my hands.

I explained that I had never been with a black man before. Buck smiled and reaching over kissed me, telling me I would love it.

“Trust me Karrie and you will see!!" he said through his heavy accent.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I was newly married…….well fairly newly married; happy with my husband, and a good old fashioned and Catholic Prairie girl to boot. But I just couldn't help myself. It seemed like the only “right” thing to do; the only logical thing; and I felt that I just owed it to myself to experience it. I WANTED it!!!

Once we got to his place Buck’s manner and approach changed significantly. He immediately took charge telling me what I was to do and what he wanted. This was new to me. I mean…..I wasn’t a stranger to having a man impose a demanding nature on me. Lenny had done just that over the entire course of our relationship. But then that’s exactly what it was. A selfish boy demanding that I meet his needs immediately. This was different. This was a man…..a black man……..self-assured and confident in his abilities…….taking charge of a situation in which BOTH of our needs would be met; each receiving ultimate consideration and effort from the other. Buck was going to be in charge. There was no mistaking that fact. But the spin-off of his being in charge would clearly allow maximum benefits for me. And the more I came to realize this fact the more I WANTED to grant him my almost total submission.

Buck started kissing me again; full on; searching for and expecting to receive the complete attention and pleasure of my tongue. His huge hands eagerly undoing my buttons and zippers and ties; pulling, almost ripping, my clothes off. Unable to wait, he found my now naked breasts; working their over-erect nipples between his fingers, owning my boobs with the palms of his big hands.

When he was finished removing my clothes he stepped back to look at me; admiring, inspecting what stood before him. I was completely naked now except for my heels. My bald pussy a stark presentation, as significant amounts of girl-cum had traveled shamelessly down the insides of both thighs. I stood there waiting and wanton. I knew it and he knew it; and somehow that fact made that reality much easier for me to accept. It would be only a short while longer now.

Buck was smiling and commented that I was beautiful. He began complementing me on how sexy he found my body, and how he loved the fact that I was tight and trim; that my breasts were large and shapely, and my pussy shaved. Coming from him I glowed with the positive attention and feedback; but even with this cordial assessment of my physical charms; the proof that this was indeed an inspection that he was carrying out simply added further to the reality of the Dom/sub power exchange that was taking place. A Pimp inspecting his Whore before sending her to the street corner. Buck was going to be in charge and I was going to like it.

Pointing his finger Buck instructed me to sit on the edge of the bed. As he began removing his shirt I couldn’t believe how beautiful he was. He was big and broad and hard and tight and black. He had muscles everywhere and I was simply in awe. Finally he stood in front of me and, motioning to the small gold buckle on his belt, he spoke again with that thick accent.

“Why don’t you go ahead and take the trousers down Karrie. That way you can see for yourself what you have been missing all this time.”

My hands were shaking; my fingers trembling as I reached for the shiny metal clasp. Carefully working his zipper down I could feel him hot and erect and pulsing beneath. Separating the front of his pants with both of my hands I literally had to gasp. Confronting me was the absolute biggest cock I had ever seen in my entire short life. I simply couldn’t believe it, and as I stared with my mouth open I began to question whether a human being could even possess a cock of these proportions.

Buck was as long as a ruler. Just short of ten inches exactly, and at least as thick as a beer can; his massively wide cockhead somewhat hidden by a heavy jet-black foreskin that made it look even thicker and more menacing. Its arrow straight sides bulged by thick prominent veins that ran the entire length of the long shaft. Staring at it still; it sort of reminded me of a long gnarled baton; the kind a S.W.A.T. team member would be supplied with. Even if I was to take that cock; how would I do it?? Surely my pussy would be damaged. It certainly looked like it might rip the womb right out of my body.

“So what do you think Karrie??” Buck’s question intruding into my obvious amazement.

Not able to respond at first I took it in both of my hands. Its heft was enormous. Finally I looked up at him, wide eyed, and said

"Oh My God……..this is NOT going to fit in me."

Buck just laughed and said “You will be surprised. It’s all yours Karrie."

Taking it in his hand he brought it’s head up to my lips and I immediately opened my mouth allowing as much of it as I could inside. But it was too big; my jaw ached too much.

Buck laid me back on his big bed positioning himself between my legs. I shuddered as I felt his tongue parting the entrance to my inflamed pussy. Again it was his manner and confidence, much more so than even his skill and technique that set him apart. Clearly Buck had done this before and was good; very good at it. But he was doing nothing that I hadn’t experienced before; rather it was simply the way in which he went about his task. And in the span of a few short moments he had me right at the edge; giving me exactly what he knew I needed; dominating my emotions and owning my sex. Again I had to admit it to myself; my confession that I belonged to him and that this was something that I wanted or perhaps more accurately, something that I needed.

After a few more minutes Buck moved up and kissed me again, and I could feel the head of that giant black monster waiting; rubbing itself at the entrance of my pussy. Although I felt absolutely overwhelmed with passion and was now literally in heat; I was also scared.

“Are you ready to experience it Karrie??” He asked.

Looking up at him, locking my eyes with his, I began to plead my case.

“Okay!!! But just don’t hurt her……Promise!!!……Take me slowly and be gentle…..Please!!”

“Everytin gonna be fine Karrie.” Buck’s reassuring accent seemed to make things easier somehow. “You worry too much!!”

As Buck adjusted his position on the mattress between my widespread thighs, he was talking again; partially to tease me I suppose, but more so perhaps simply attempting to, in his own way, put my fears at ease. And if I might move ahead somewhat, I would just like to comment that it has been my experience (since that very first time with Buck of course) that part of the charm and charisma of sex with black men is just that; that they try so very hard to put their partners at ease in all things sexual. And it really does work to a great extent, at least for me. I feel so much more at ease just hearing these words; these assurances, as mild as they were and as silly as they may have seemed at the time, even to me.

Buck again took the time to reassure me that everything would be okay. He said that after I had experienced my first taste of black cock I'd never want anything else. He told me that “little white dicks like my husband probably had” would never satisfy me again. He pointed out that this was a common reaction; especially with “you white Bitches”; before going on to explain that he himself had witnessed and experienced these “immediate conversions” on more than one occasion, with women that he had indoctrinated during their “first time”.

Listening to his claims Buck sounded incredibly arrogant. At the same time however it was this self-assured and arrogant manner that I found so very sexy and arousing. Buck was definitely putting me in my place; clearly outlining the fact that he would be Alpha and I would be Beta for our coupling this night and, if things were to somehow go beyond this night, for whatever course, both sexual and non-sexual that would follow. And not only was I accepting of this reality, but to my surprise as I confronted my own feelings at that time I couldn’t have imagined wanting it to go any other way.

Now, as absolutely ridiculous as this next part is going to seem to many readers; I feel that I must be honest and reveal the fact that I actually began to feel some pangs of jealously at Buck’s previous admission. I mean…….despite the fact that, up until a few hours ago I hadn’t even know of his very existence; Buck having been a complete stranger to me; here I was feeling a moderate degree of jealously towards these “other women” who had purportedly lost their “black” virginity to this man. This very same man who I had surreptitiously tasked to take mine.

I mean…..really…….women can be so fucked-up sometimes…….right???

Buck was now settling down to business. Still kneeling between my legs, that ridiculous cock had somehow become even bigger and harder as he began working its huge head up and down between my fevered pussy lips; from bottom to top; then a pause to inflame my already rock hard nubbin; mashing his flesh into mine, producing what he termed as “cock kisses” with that enormous ebony head; then retreating back from top to bottom, again pausing to loosen the entryway to my core, before meticulously repeating the entire cycle again.

“Tell me what you want Karrie. I want to hear you tell me exactly what you want in your own words!! Do you understand??” Buck’s gaze was firmly fixed on me, waiting for my response.

Looking into his eyes as if hypnotized I weakly replied "Please………….I want you to fuck me……….I want to feel you inside me……….just…….whatever you do……….PLEASE be gentle with me".

Buck just stared down at me voicing an unmistakable chuckle, a smug and contented grin overwhelming the handsome features of his face.

My pussy was throbbing and leaking like a fountain and my mind was literally crazy with lust and desire. I was still somewhat inebriated and all I wanted was to be FUCKED……..and fucked hard. Emotionally I had lost my grip and was out of control. I didn't care about anything else; nothing beyond Buck’s tiny bedroom and the mattress we were lying on held any value for me at that point. Not “Little Red” my abandoned Toyota, waiting patiently for my return and our trip home; not hubby……certainly not hubby; not myself; not even the threat of disease (something that I would normally have had great concern about) as it was clear that Buck would be enjoying the feel of my pussy without the barrier of a condom between us. I was going to have that monster cock; all of it, inside me. And chiding myself (obviously to no avail) even as I did so; I made a promise to myself right there and then that I was going to take him; all of him, no matter what the consequences may be.

With that Buck began pushing into my still tight pussy with that ridiculous cock. Going into me Buck’s thickness made it feel like I was literally being split in two. But I had no intention of pulling back. Instead I realized I was actually thrusting my pussy upwards and back against him; trying to get him deeper inside. It was Buck who was holding back; not wanting to hurt me. He had pushed the first two or so inches inside me before stopping; holding my hips firm with his huge hands so I couldn’t move. As he felt the walls of my pussy relaxing against his girth, he would insert another bit of additional length. He repeated this sequence over and over, taking his time and using his patience with me; stopping and allowing me to get used to his size and the amount he was stretching me. He later explained to me that he was also enjoying the ultimate thrill of “Blacking” me; the feel of my still (black) virtuous pussy relaxing to accept him, little by little, for the very first time until his conquest was complete; my pussy then joining the others to become yet another of the proverbial “notches” on his bedpost.

After an amount of time had elapsed, Buck had finally loosened me to the point where he was able to begin fucking me with short slow strokes, using up about three quarters of his overall length. Almost in a trance like state himself; Buck kept telling me over and over how deliciously tight and juicy my pussy felt around his cock.

“You white Bitches…….You got the tightest pussies ever!!! I’m gonna have a heck of a time stretchin you until you’re totally comfortable for fuckin!!" He was explaining to me.

Despite the actual pain and discomfort I was experiencing, I was in a state of euphoria. In addition to experiencing a gradual endorphin rush; Buck’s length and thickness were finding places deep inside of me that no one else had ever even come close to. Never before had I experienced the combination of sensations I was feeling. Pain from having my insides literally resized of course….but it wasn’t like the typical pain one would feel after overexerting oneself, or perhaps even as a result of injury. It’s difficult to describe but the pain I was experiencing was more of a “delicious” pain……a welcomed pain….the sort of “naughty” pain that one makes a story or “experience” of, in order to brag to a group of friends or co-workers about.

It was at this point that I began to cum. That first orgasm is difficult to describe here, except to say that once I started to cum I never stopped until Buck finally pulled out of me. Wave after wave after wave of orgasm washed over me; some waves stronger than others, but they never ever completely stopped. After the first few minutes the combination of pain, sensory overload, hyperventilation and simply having the knowledge of what I was doing sinking in, brought me to the brink of losing consciousness. The overall intensity of the situation I found myself in at that point in time was simply indescribable.

After several minutes of this Buck stopped and pulled his cock out of me. It felt like he had ripped my heart out and I was instantly left wanting more; and literally begging him not to stop.

"Please put it back in me. I’m not done yet!!" I begged him with pleading eyes.

Buck maintained his teasing of me; trying his best to mock me and my wantonness. “I think you’re really a slut for the black cock……aren’t you Karrie?? Tell me the truth now.”

And at that moment I realized that even though he was teasing me, he was absolutely correct. I realized that I had found something; was experiencing something, that I would never; could never give up. Even in my somewhat drunken state I knew I had just experienced a sort of epiphany. And at that moment, with absolute crystal clarity, I knew that I had finally found my true purpose in life.

Looking up at Buck I managed to gasp out, "Yes I'm a slut for black cock!!!” And once again I begged him to keep fucking me.

“Yes I agree with you….Karrie.” Buck replied. “But now it’s time to get down to business!! I want this white Bitch down on her knees in front of me.” he stated, pointing at the edge of the mattress as he got up from the bed to stand on the floor.

Positioning himself to my rear, Buck entered my pussy from behind. As I was now more used to his size, especially the thickness, he was more forceful with me, entering my pussy in two almost equal strokes; bottoming out at the opening of my cervix with the second stroke. My pussy was more accessible in this position allowing Buck to fuck me much deeper than with the missionary position we had just used. And even though I was now more used to him, the pain was significantly more intense in this position than it had been before. Of course by this time I was experiencing a major endorphin rush which did help relieve some of it.

“I’m going to long-stroke you now Karrie!!......You will like the feeling you will experience from it. Try to hold on and enjoy…….just let the feelings you get take you.”

I tried to focus on what Buck was saying as he began moving in and out of me, increasing his tempo slightly with each stroke; pulling all the way out until only the tip of his huge cockhead remained inside me before quickly pushing back all the way in, nudging the opening to my womb, and sometimes even beyond, with each repetition.

Soon he had grabbed a handful of my hair, wrapping it around his fist as a sort of makeshift bridle; allowing him significantly more control and leverage as he pounded into my body. He was increasing his speed now; long stroking my poor pussy with speed and force, his long and heavy scrotum producing a loud rhythmic slapping sound as it made a regular impact; battering my poor shell shocked clit to one orgasm after another.

Again….once the first orgasm had started, they wouldn’t stop. The pressure would build and burst……build and burst; over and over again. I was vanquished and ready for surrender. But yet as physically and emotionally overwhelmed as I was at that point, I found myself making a mental note ensuring that I remember to do up my ponytail into a single braid for the next time we did this (Yes…THE NEXT TIME!!!) to allow Buck a better and more convenient grip for his hand.

Again….my earlier comment about how fucked-up we women are sometimes…..STANDS!!!!!

Buck was now riding me hard….perhaps as hard as he could; giving me full consequence of his size and technique. Down on all fours on the bed I was a mess of blubbering jelly. I was screaming with every wave of orgasm which seemed to invade every living cell of my being. My uterus was literally doing somersaults around my intestines. Tears ran from my eyes, mucus ran from my nose and spit ran out of my open mouth. My knees hurt from being mashed into the mattress, my head and neck hurt from Buck wrenching on my hair, and of course my poor pussy hurt from the outrageous pounding it was taking. I couldn’t stop cumming, both from the incredible stimulation inside my pussy, as well as from the assault my poor besieged clit was taking on the outside. Bright colors burst causing vivid explosions as they revolved around and around inside my head. And the pressure I felt permeating the very core of my being was indescribably intense. Suddenly and almost without warning I felt something deep inside let go. This was definitely something new and although it felt incredibly calming I instantly panicked; truly believing for that split second that Buck’s cock had indeed ripped a piece of my insides from my body.

Looking back at him, wide eyed and in a state of terror; he was grinning and laughing as he swiped the moisture off his face with his forearms.

“Oh My God…….I had no idea you got such a geyser there Karrie!!!” he said through shrieks of laughter.

It was only then that, looking down, I noticed the drenched bed sheets underneath me. I had SQUIRTED; messing the bed and obviously soaking poor Buck in the process.

It was the first time I had EVER squirted in my entire life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:23 am

Amazing!!!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:31 pm

You Never Go Back:

After experiencing that massive release……unquestionably the biggest and most draining I had ever experienced to that point in my life, I needed a rest. And continuing to experience some of the last effects of my earlier inebriation was soon fast asleep; Buck having carefully tucked me in under the covers of his huge bed.

I awoke the next morning in a panic, not fully realizing where I was or what had happened for me to be here in these strange surroundings. Taking a quick inventory of my circumstances I noticed Buck to my immediate right, sound asleep under our shared bed covers. Instantly reality hit me full on; joined simultaneously by the incredible throbbing of pain branching out from my battered pussy and bruised clitoris to include my neck, head, knees and uterus, before finally slowing; each single throbbing ache connecting; compounding on top of each other like the interest on a poorly negotiated bank loan; culminating to produce a sort of warm endorphin glow radiating outwards from the very core of my being.

“OH FUCK ME!!!!……..What had I just done?????”

I had gone out with Patty and the girls last night. I had gotten drunk, danced with a black man, agreed to go back with him to his place…….

“Oh shit….That cock was enormous…..” An intense panic began to take over. “Where the fuck are my clothes??.......Where the fuck is my Toyota???.........What the fuck am I going to tell hubby!!!”

As quietly as I could I got out of bed and, locating my clothes quickly put them on, choosing to carry my heels in hand until I reached the safety of the hallway. Just as I was turning the doorknob I heard Buck`s sleepy voice.

“Karrie…..wait….don`t go yet. I need to talk to you.”

“No….Sorry……I can`t……I gotta go!!” And with that I was out the door; running and in search of the car.

All of the next day and for the next two days after my phone never stopped ringing. I refused to answer. I knew it wasn’t hubby. Hubby never called until late in the evenings anyways. But how the Hell did he get my number?? Oh….Yes……Shit…..I do remember giving it to him in the bar now.

Sitting at home in front of a large glass of J.D. and Coca-Cola, I begged and pleaded and argued and bartered with myself. Why did there always have to be so many sides to every situation?? I couldn’t do this. I wouldn’t do this. This was wrong……..I mean it was right……but it was wrong. I WAS MARRIED for fuck’s sake…… what the Hell was I even thinking………..what was there to even consider!! Where could this go??….NOWARE!!! How would this end up??…….BADLY!!! What would hubby say??…….Well…..But NO this would be totally unfair to him…..Right?? I mean even if I DID want this!!!!! What would Patty and the others think??.....Ah fuck Patty and the others!! But GOD!!! What would I tell my parents…. Especially my Dad!!! ”Oh by the way Dad this is my new black boyfriend Buck…….Yes Ed knows…..Yes he’s alright with it”…..Shit…..Give me a break!!!!! I mean….I’m a Prairie girl…….Prairie girls don’t pull this kind of stuff!!! And this is Redneck country after all. This is oil country!!! If my two crazy old uncles even got a whiff of this!!!! Either one of the old Stone Age buggers could very well be counted on to drive down and burn a cross for Heaven’s sake…………. But MY GOD he’s handsome. He’s sexy and he’s handsome………. He’s big and he’s mean and he’s sexy and he’s handsome. And what about that cock…….That fucking cock………Who couldn’t get used to that cock…….He would very likely fuck me every day with that cock………

“Why does it always have to be this way for me!!!!!!!..............Life is so FUCKING unfair!!!!!!” I caught myself yelling into the empty house.

But my phone just kept ringing and ringing. I had just signed a fresh two year contract for the new Motorola cellular flip-phone a short time before, and I remember the embarrassment I felt at having to explain to Patty and the other girls in the office every time it buzzed, creating such a noisy racket in the purse under my desk.

“Oooo!!!! Someone is sure anxious to talk to you…you lucky little Bitch!!! It’s probably that black guy from the other night. He really had the HOTS for you didn’t he??” Patty would tease. “I guess it’s true what they say………Just one dance and already you can’t go back can you?? Is there anything you need to tell us about all these calls…..little Bitch???”

“You’re right Patty………she’ll likely NEVER go back now!!” It was Rachel, one of the others; piping up in support of her ring leader.

And through a beet red blush I would dismissively reply that it was probably just hubby calling; needing to tell me that his working schedule had been changed or some such thing.

But after ignoring his calls and putting him off for a few days, I finally gave in and spoke with Buck; him pleading with me to meet him one more time.

“Please Karrie…….I just want a chance to see you one more time. We need to talk about what happened the other night. I don’t tink we should leave tings the way they are right now……What do you tink??” That thick accent was once again working its magic on me.

Finally, acknowledging his rationale I relented; agreeing to meet him that Wednesday night. Thursday was a day off for me and he was right. We (I) really did need to gain some closure on this issue; putting it to rest before hubby returned for the weekend.

“Yes we can meet for dinner on Wednesday after work. Yes…….at the restaurant across the street from the nightclub we were at. Yes 6:15 would be all right. Okay…….see you then.” I heard myself telling him during that phone call.

“Yes that’s very good Karrie. You have made me very happy. I will arrange a little surprise for you den…Okay?? No….I cannot tell you what it is now. NO!! Not now….Yes you will have to wait to find out what it will be.” Buck was responding.

Stalling at my desk; exaggerating the amount of paperwork I had to finish; I waited until Patty and the other girls left the office for the day before locking myself in the bathroom; changing into the clothes I had brought along for my evening out with Buck. I had chosen a mid-thigh navy blue ``Sailor`` dress with an oversized white collar and navy blue and white sailor stripes that ran the entire way around the bottom hem of the skirt. My shoes were matching white strappy slide-ons with medium heels. As the dress had a narrow slit almost all the way up the back, of course wearing a brassiere would have been inappropriate and, deciding to honor my general agreement with hubby, I nixed my panties in favor of going totally commando underneath. Finally, redoing my makeup and adding just a few shots of raspberry scented hairspray at the back; as I blew myself one last “good luck” kiss in the mirror, I couldn`t help but think what a naughty Sailor I was; sneaking away from work to enjoy an evening of food and conversation (yes just conversation) with a large handsome black man.

Arriving at the restaurant Buck was already seated and waiting for me at the table. This time he wore blue jeans and even though I PROMISED myself that I wouldn’t focus on it, I fucking couldn’t help it!!! I let my eyes wonder, pausing to check for the bulge between Buck’s loosely crossed legs. Yes…..and even through that thick denim material, the outline of that magnificent cock was clearly visible and prominently displayed, snaking its way down to the middle his right inner thigh. Instantly Buck’s eyes met mine. Blushing beet red again as I took the chair the Waiter had pulled out, I knew I had just forfeited the upper hand that I had hoped to maintain throughout the evening. Buck simply smiled; a quiet almost inaudible chuckle escaping from his lips.

God I can be such a wanton Whore sometimes!!!!!

The conversation that followed all through appetizers, the main course and after dinner drinks was complicated and detailed with both Buck and I presenting and arguing our differing positions. Basically it came down to the fact that Buck wanted to begin an immediate, indefinitely termed physical (sexual) relationship with me, and saw no good reason why such a set of circumstances could not be agreed upon and granted right then and there. I on the other hand was being observant and protective of my marriage with hubby and, while I wasn’t intentionally being an unreasonable prude, I wanted to put “closure” on my relationship with Buck that evening, terminating it at the “one and done” stage.

It came down to a psychological battle of two strong minds, both wanting to win for the sake of winning if for nothing else. And although I’m unable to remember the exact dialogue right now, the discussion consisted of three slightly separate but closely connected parts; each of which seemed to steer me further and further off the highway of prudence, respectability, propriety, and moral decency that I had intended to follow upon entering the restaurant.

The first part of our conversation comprised the time between our first drinks (I ordered a glass of red wine; Buck stuck with his favorite Beer, Coors-light.) and the arrival of the pre-meal appetizers we had selected. (As both Buck and I liked stuffed Mushrooms we decided to share a single order.) During this time both of us presented our separate cases (including our individual wants, needs, and desires) and outlined our positions in terms of where we both stood on the major issue at hand. This part of the discussion consisted of Buck and I saying things to each other like:

“Karrie, you are just so gorgeous…I need to see you again….I want to get to know you some more………I want to fuck you again. I don’t care about the fact dat you have a husband. He is not a concern to me. I have dated many white married women and it’s no big deal. As long as you are on board with it your husband will grow to accept it with time. If not we will begin a serious and maybe even marriage minded relationship of our own. What do you tink??”

“No Buck. That won’t happen. Not now….not ever. And what the two of us did the other night will never happen again. I’m a happily married woman. What happened between us was a lack of clear judgement on my part. I was drunk and…..well…..please don’t hate me for this…..but if I’m totally honest with myself…I really did just want to know what it was like with a black man. Any type of relationship between the two of us is simply out of the question; at this point and forever!!!”

The next part of our discussion, occupying the span of time between us finishing off the appetizers we had ordered and the arrival of the main dinner course changed somewhat. (I waited to enjoy a full Cesar salad with sliced strawberries and garlic toast; light on the garlic of course, washed down with a second glass of red wine; while Buck had chosen a T-bone steak, medium well, with baked potato and a garnish of broiled asparagus; accompanied by a second tall glass of Coors-light.) It was at this point that the atmosphere of the conversation mellowed significantly and we began a sort of negotiation centered around considering options that we (I) felt were unworkable just a short time earlier.

Buck began outlining a set of rules that he hoped would make me feel more comfortable about engaging in a sexual relationship with him while at the same time keeping my marriage commitment with hubby sacred and intact. Again our discussion followed along these lines.

“Karrie, I know you want to continue seeing me. I know you want to continue fucking me. I saw you checking me out just before you sat down here. I know what you were looking at and what you were thinking. I know you want to feel my cock again. You say your husband works away from home for long periods of time. We could enjoy the time he is away together. We could continue with what we have started during those times.”

Buck had me and I was again blushing red as a beet at his mention of me having earlier ogled his cock. But I was beginning to see some logic in what he was trying to say.

“Well Buck the only way I would be willing to see you again is if I had total confidence that my marriage wouldn’t be harmed in any way.”

The third part of our conversation, occurring after we had finished the main course and ordered another double round of after dinner drinks, gave way to a spirit of compromise and problem solving, as we began to consider real solutions to our dilemma.

“Karrie, this could work very nicely. I know it could. All you have to do is agree to give it a chance for a little while.”

“You know Buck I’m really beginning to think the same thing. I am going to need some time to “break” things to hubby in my own way though. You have to promise to give me that time before we start anything else though. I’m really serious about that!!”

The epilogue to the evening negotiations centered around the surprise Buck had promised me during our telephone conversation earlier that week.

“I have it Karrie. It’s waiting for you back at my place. Would you like to come over and see it. We could end off the evening with a nightcap.”

And so one last agreement was made. We would return to Buck’s apartment for one final nightcap to finish things off. That’s ALL. Just one more drink before we went our separate ways…….for the time being anyway.

I have always been a huge fan of things such as the old stories and sayings; idioms that are handed down from one generation to another. The one that automatically enters my mind at this point is the one about the “curiosity that killed the (pussy) cat”.

I bet most of you already know where this one is heading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:36 pm

Karrie,
Thank you for taking the time to write these episodes.
They are very well written and provide an insight into your exciting daliances.
I am looking forward to reading your next installment,

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:45 pm

A Question From Marci:

Many of you that have been following here for some time have probably heard me mention Marci, my BFF and a sister Cuckoldress herself; helping her husband of many years to fulfill his own fantasies in this area for quite some time now. Of course in addition to being one of my very good friends, Marci is a veteran educator of high-school English grammar and so allowed herself to be bamboozled by me; helping with final proofing of most of the posts that you have been reading (and hopefully enjoying. lol.) so far.

The fact that Marci is very much a perfectionist has been both good and bad in terms of her experience with my story to date. Of course refusing to accept anything other than near perfect grammar and punctuation, Marci has experienced some amount of stress overseeing the posts I sometimes ask hubby to create as…..well…..some of you who have possibly read hubby’s last post may have already come to the conclusion that hubby isn’t the best person to express his thoughts and feelings through written media.

Having said all of this though; the situation remains ALL GOOD and the bubbly Marci continues to be on board doing her usual perfectionist best.

Thank you once again Marci!!!!!!!

The purpose of this post is not to extol on either Marci’s strengths or poor hubby’s shortcomings however. Rather, while completing a recent proof on my last post, Marci pointed out a little faux pas on my part, asking me to correct it; ensuring that readers not get confused with

“Your lack of a solid explanation Karrie Dear.”

Marci’s concern centers on one line in my above post (dated Jan 25-2016) where I said.

Quote: “As the dress had a narrow slit almost all the way up the back, of course wearing a brassiere would have been inappropriate and deciding to honor my general agreement with hubby, I nixed my panties in favor of going totally commando underneath.”

So choosing to lend credence to Marci’s argument, I (we) decided that some additional information in terms of exactly what my “general agreement with hubby” might entail, was needed to alleviate confusion with some readers; especially those as perfectionistic as Dear Marci continues to be. So in terms of providing a bit of clarity for the “confused” I offer the following.

Soon after I began attending high-school I found myself quickly transforming into the size and measurements I possess to this day. It seemed that I was simply one of those girls that just seemed to acquire a woman’s physique and endowments almost overnight. By the time of my grade 12 graduation at 18 years of age, (and perhaps even somewhat sooner than that as I now recall) I carried 125lbs. on my 5’ 8.5’’ frame and measured 36C-27-36.

My breasts which had begun developing early (I was into my first training bra towards the end of my tenth year and was able to display enviable cleavage by the age of twelve. lol.) quickly morphed into a pair of thick, wide C-cups, identical in most every way except for a small noticeable birth mark on my left side; 36 inches around and symmetrically placed to both sides--center chest. My nipples have also been routinely labelled as sexy and erotic. Almost blood red they’re long and wide and stand to attention with the slightest touch of tongue or finger. Surrounded by wide round circles of the same red color against my light toned, almost translucent skin hubby always jokes that everyone is sure to know the instant I begin feeling even the slightest chill.

Throughout high-school and then later into college my breasts have always remained a hit with the boys. Because of my relatively early development my breasts won me much attention, especially from the older high-school boys; and the fact that I was fairly liberal in terms of “loaning them out” while on dates, made my popularity soar. Of course the mechanics of my over-reactive nipples along with their generous length and girth; “family sized” as many of the high-school boys would jokingly refer to them as, were also endearing with my many teenage suitors.

Towards the latter stages of high-school and especially in college I become quite skilled at using my breasts to provide other “services” for my dates as well. And as much as I detest the term “titty-fucking”; that very skill became another one of my “Karrie specialties”; again something that I became known (and sought out) for; a college girl’s resume of abilities forever wrapped tightly in her reputation.

Shortly after meeting and getting to know hubby, he began sharing with me his long standing fetish for women who preferred to go braless. So of course situations that hubby found especially enjoyable were those times we would spend together when I didn’t wear a bra and he was able to watch my breasts moving freely under my top.

Once we were married hubby began “challenging” me by giving me little “rules” to follow. Some of hubby’s challenges were issued for specific time periods; others were intended to be incorporated into our normal everyday lives. These little games became something I really looked forward to. Of course one of his earliest requests was that I figure out ways to carry out my normal daily routine, while braless.

Now one of the things I need to point out here is that I’m the type of person that; should I gain a bit of extra weight, even a few pounds; it is sure to wind up on my boobs and around my hips. Therefore I often seem to fluctuate between needing a C-cup or a D-cup brassiere. I’m sure if I had been born with different; slightly smaller measurements, hubby would have likely forbidden me to wear a brassiere altogether. Of course with my 36C—37D cups, and the fact that my breasts are positioned fairly high on my chest; not wearing a bra in certain situations, including at the office of course, simply wasn’t realistic for me. Nonetheless I did try to accommodate for his “fetish” anytime I could, including at home where I almost never wore a bra, and in most other situations wherever it was practical to do so.

Since hubby enjoyed the attention I seemed to get whenever the two of us went out together with me braless, another of his favorite little “assignments” was for me to maintain my state of “O’natural” whenever I was out on my own. I suppose my thinking at the time was that if I wasn’t wearing a bra…..well…there was no need for panties either; and so although I rarely wear a bra outside of the office now, (this time for reasons which I will explain later) at that time I rarely wore ANY underwear at all unless I was at work.

As I see Marci beginning to give me the “Evil Eye” over the already extended length of this “brief” explanation post, I suppose I will wrap up for now.

My Goodness……….I see I HAVE gotten somewhat KARRIED away now haven’t I???????????????

poppag
Experienced

Unread post by poppag » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:10 am

I really enjoy reading all of your stories. Keep the updates coming. I will keep cumming back for more

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Pardon Me; But What Exactly Is (A) D. P.??:

Arriving at Buck’s apartment once again I was both surprised and yes…….I suppose if I were being totally honest I would have to admit somewhat disappointed, in discovering a (black) man close to Buck’s age, calmly sitting in the apartment; obviously waiting for Buck’s (and my???) return.

“Karrie, this is my “main Bro” Mortty. Mortty and I have been trew the war together. Isn’t dat right Mortty??” Buck was chuckling. “Mortty this is my “main squeeze” Karrie. The one dat I have been telling you about.”

“Pleased to meet you Madam.” Mortty said through a heavy accent; much heavier than Buck’s, and a broken, almost awkward variation of English language skills.

Then, standing and gently taking hold of my right hand, Mortty leaned over placing an exaggerated kiss on the top of my knuckles. An attempt at old school charm perhaps, I mused, or maybe he simply wanted to touch me and to make me aware of his touch. But once again I must admit, somewhat sheepishly; that in the semi-intoxicated state that I was in I would be lying if I said Mortty’s touch and the feel of his soft heavy lips on my skin didn’t cause me to up the production of girl-cum that was already well present between my thighs.

“Why don’t you wait here and get to know Mortty a bit, while I go and get us all some drinks.” Buck suggested as he made his way to the tiny apartment kitchen.

Feeling awkward and somewhat abandoned I decided to try and make the best of the situation by striking up some conversation with Mortty.

“So Mortty……..Uhh!!……What do you do for work??”

“Yes Miss Kaary…..I work.”

“Yes Mortty…..I know you work……..But where do you work……What do you do?? This was perhaps going to be even more difficult than I had expected.

Ohhh!!....Yes…..I work in Oil…..I pick up from pumps and take in to camp…….I’m away for two week and den I come home…..here!!” Mortty actually pointed his finger at the floor we were standing on to emphasize the final destination of his answer.

“Oh!!….So you live here….with Buck??”

“Yes Madam……..I’m here wit Buck when I don’t go to Oil.”

As I stood there sizing Mortty up I pegged him to be about 24 years old, similar in age to Buck; good looking with wide set dark eyes, strong prominent jawline, wide flared nostrils, heavy dark toned lips, warm inviting smile, medium length curly hair worn in sort of a mild “afro”, and jet-black skin; much darker toned than Buck. Mortty stood just slightly under six feet tall; about four inches shorter than his roommate, and was nowhere as broad, thick, muscled or toned as Buck was. And…..Yes……Ashamedly……I did check to see what he might be concealing…….again his package nowhere as well defined or noticeable as his friend’s was.

I suppose I should mention that in a conversation with Buck some days later he informed me that Mortty was actually a childhood friend from back home. The two had grown up and attended school together before Buck moved to Canada. Upon his arrival here he had contacted Mortty; encouraging his “bro” to join him in the “land of plenty”. Mortty however declined at first. Not having the same confident manner and charismatic personality as Buck; he felt he wouldn’t be able to make a successful start in a new land. Buck however kept up his encouragements and Mortty finally relented; making the decision to move just over one year ago. Once reunited, Buck again became very protective of him and openly shared everything he had with his long lost friend, including it would appear, his women and love interests.

Leaving Mortty to his own devices after our brief conversation I followed Buck into the small kitchen, exaggerating my irritation with the current circumstances.

“I thought you and I were coming over here to have a nightcap and share that surprise you’ve been promising me for the past week. Now here we finally are……VISITING WITH YOUR ROOMATE!!! What’s going on??” I bluffingly demanded.

“Karrie……calm down.” Buck’s tone was familiarly calm and reassuring. “Your surprise is here and waiting for you. Why do you tink I told Mortty to stay here and wait for us tonight.”

“Wh……..What are you talking about??” I was genuinely confused now.

“Karrie….relax…….It’s Mortty…….Mortty is your surprise!!”

Looking back at him with my best “What the fuck!!” face, Buck continued.

“Karrie…..the only ting better dan experiencing one black cock, is the opportunity to experience two black cocks at the same time. I have asked Mortty to help me give you that experience tonight and he has eagerly agreed. He is waiting for the two of us to start our lovemaking and den he will join us.”

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!” I thought as I stared at Buck; eyes wide, mouth gaping open.

“NO!!………I couldn’t…….I mean I won’t…….I mean that’s……..We can’t fukin do that!!!!!”

“Karrie….We can and we will……and you will enjoy it…..and by tomorrow you will be tellin all your girls……I jes had the very best experience last night with these two bradas!!! Jes wait and you’ll see.”

Well readers…….after consuming the drink that Buck had prepared for me plus one more “nightcap” plus more….much more of Buck’s magnetic, seductive persuasion, I found myself nodding my head in approval at Buck’s suggestion that all three of us retire to his bedroom and into that big spongy bed.

Once in the room I stood on the rug frozen; my feet stapled to the floor; four dark eyes holding me; waiting for me to make my move.

“I…….I don’t think this is such a good idea after all, you guys. I…….I don’t think I’m ready for………”

But my attempted protest was cut short by the sound of hands clapping. Both Buck and Mortty were gently clapping their hands and; standing in front of me they both began swaying back and forth, moving their bodies in time to a chant they had begun voicing in “Patois” (A form of Jamaican Creole, Buck later informed me. A sort of ancient love chant that was often present as a part of the fertility prayers of young wives wanting to become pregnant and bear offspring.)

What happened next remains unclear to me, even to this day. As I listened to these two wacky fools; humming and singing and chanting and clapping and making their bodies dance; as crazy as it sounds, it was as if I came under a spell, hypnotized…..enchanted……bewitched.

I felt my hands at the back of my neck; undoing the fasteners that held the wide collar of my dress; the fabric gently making contact with my skin as it slipped down and over my arms before finding its way over my trembling hips and, at last, settling into a neat pile on the floor where I stood. I was now completely naked and standing in front of two black men; both relative strangers to me.

I looked straight ahead; into the wide open whites of Mortty’s dark eyes. They were huge; his mouth falling open and his head tilting backwards as he began to exclaim

“AUH!!!……..LOOK AT DAT KARRIE………SHE IS BUITFUL……..Just like you tell me……..AUHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” he was shouting as he punched his fist heavily into Buck’s nearby shoulder. (Buck later disclosed that I was one of only a handful of white women Mortty had ever seen totally naked in his entire life.)

So here I was again; a situation that had become all too familiar now. The slave on the auction block having her wares inspected. The street corner Whore; sized up by the man in the fancy car. The plow horse; front leg up; having his hooves assessed by a potential new owner.

I was shivering and trembling and my breath was choppy and uneven. My skin crawled with goosebumps, every one of my tiny hair follicles stood ready for war, and beads of perspiration were present on my brow. My bright red nipples stood tall; my clitoris poked itself out like the head of a turtle, and my girl-cum again flowing unashamedly down the insides of both my legs. My heart raced and I was scared…..terrified actually…..and I loved it. I LOVED IT and, given the chance, I wouldn’t have traded places with anyone else in the entire world!!!!!!!

……………..Having changed positions I was now on top and Buck’s strong firm body was underneath me; his long thick cock, embedded firmly, had me impaled. Now having opened a pathway well beyond the gate of my uterus; it was stretching itself, searching for my essence at the very core of my being. And although I had already experienced multiple orgasms which had shaken every fiber, he had still not cum as yet.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Mortty who had been sitting in a chair a short ways from the bed, patiently awaiting his turn I imagined; standing to retrieve a squeeze-bottle of Astro-glide from Buck’s small bedside dresser. As he had sat waiting I noticed Mortty removing his clothes; revealing a trim and toned body with a seven; perhaps even seven and a half inch, fully erect cock; decent girth and fairly straight with a slight upwards curve; a tasty looking jet-black, circumcised mushroom head, flaring towards the bottom, eagerly standing guard and itching to join in the action. Definitely not packing quite the weapon Buck did; Mortty was still “fun” sized, being noticeably larger than hubby of course; and again for those of you semantic minded followers of the six inch rule; yes……Mortty’s instrument, despite just being able to pass the toilet-paper-roll test for width, would easily place him in the group of men who carried cocks in their briefs, as opposed to those who carried penises.

Still riding Buck’s cock my anticipation surged (If that were even possible given my task at hand. lol.) as I watched Mortty generously lather his stiff cock in the gooey gel. And as I felt his hand touch my shoulder I begrudgingly stopped my movements and began to lift myself off of Buck’s body. Yes……I knew we weren’t fully finished yet, with Buck still not having enjoyed an orgasm of his own, but I thought as the two friends clearly intended on tag-teaming me…..well……then this must be the “tag” part. But the instant I began to move I felt Buck’s strong hands on my hips, holding my body firm to his. I mean I had no problem going with whatever they decided amongst themselves at this stage and so remained as I was; impaled on Buck’s enormous cock, until I felt the index finger of Mortty’s other hand skillfully part my bottom cheeks and begin applying a generous dollop of the sticky goop to the opening of my rear passage.

Suddenly recognizing my predicament I began protesting.

“Wha??……What’s going on??.........HEY……..What the fuck are you guys trying to do??”

“Karrie…calm down please. Evreytins O.K…….Dis is da surprise I been tellin you about.” Buck’s happy and easygoing lilt was trying its best to put me at ease.

“No!!.…I don’t exactly know what you guys are doing but I’m not ready for anything like this!!!”

“Karrie….Have you never experienced a D.P. before?? Buck responded.

“A D.P???………What the fuck is a D.P?????”

“Karrie……Surly you must know…….It is when you take two men at da same time.”

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!! I had seen something like this on some porn movie once but this was going too far!! I wasn’t going to be any PORN SLUT!!!

“Karrie……jus calm down and enjoy it. You will love da sensation…….especially if you have never experienced it before…..Trust me….You will love it.”

“Oh my God!!!…But what could I do??…..I didn’t want to make a big scene…….Well okay but if it hurt…….that’s it I’m outta here!!!” I silently made a deal with myself.

I steeled both my nerves as well as my muscles as I felt Mortty begin to ease himself gently through my back door. I was so loose and my sex so relaxed from the multiple orgasms I had been experiencing that his entry felt smooth and pain free. As he began slowly moving back and forth; creating a runway for his size, my level of sensation (mostly pleasant) began to increase. And as it did the oddest thought suddenly occurred to me. Amid the arousal, pleasure, contentment, exhaustion, anticipation, anxiety, pain, fear and intense thrill, that all combined to grip me tightly in those moments; I began thinking that I was sure glad I had taken the time to have used the office bathroom to its full capabilities as I was changing clothes for my date with Buck earlier that day; otherwise I may well have embarrassed myself (and poor Mortty too) at this moment.

I mean really……..….A woman’s thinking can be so screwed sometimes!!!!!!

I was pleasantly surprised and cautiously optimistic as Morrty settled in and began a steady, easy rhythm within. But when Buck also began moving inside me the intensity of the sensations I felt literally exploded. I was instantly gripped by one huge orgasm that simply wouldn’t let me go; and I began to cum….and cum……and cum.

Now I must stop here and attempt to explain just what exactly was going on. All of us girls are built with a very thin and sensitive membrane of skin separating our front passage from our back passage called the Rectovaginal Septum. To have a cock stimulating your senses on either one or the other side of this membrane (especially if you’re one that has developed an affinity for anal sex) can range anywhere from good to great to fantastic to mind blowing. BUT having TWO COCKS, both stimulating your senses, on BOTH sides of this membrane, AT THE SAME TIME, is simply indescribable. Uber-orgasmic would be perhaps one phrase that may fit the reality I enjoyed that night; but I’m not sure even that terminology could adequately describe what I felt during that experience.

And just a word of my own encouragement to any of the lady readers out there; if you ever get the opportunity to experience what I have just attempted to describe here; please; take it. You’ll discover it’s well worth the effort.

………….The orgasm that had started continued of course, until I felt myself once again beginning to squirt. I continued with this squirting orgasm; my girl-fluid spraying out in jets until I was completely dry, once again drenching the linen on Buck’s bed as well as showering both men in the frenzied process. At that point, as totally and completely spent and used, and simply orgasmed and fucked out as I was, I momentarily lost consciousness; feeling my besieged senses gently closing their doors in a gentle fade to black.

Seconds later I awoke; my body literally sandwiched between the two men, engaged in a jubilant celebration of yet another joint conquest. What a site we must have presented; an Oreo cookie; its dark biscuit sides glistening; soaked through from a thorough dunking in hot coffee.

And although no words that I might organize here could provide accurate description of my experience that evening; what I will say is that I seriously had no idea that the pleasures of fucking could be experienced like that!!!

I Simply Love This Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inNC
Experienced

Unread post by inNC » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:19 am

....this is a PERFECT story !
The ever evolving sexual aspect of our life together:

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=36729

My desirers for my wife & ME...Pics & captions that will make Cucks WANT to CUM tumblr: https://usinnc.tumblr.com/

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Kumming Klean With Hubby:

By the time hubby had returned home from his usual two week tour in the oil fields that Friday evening, I was just barely able to walk again; capable of moving my legs normally once more without silently wincing in pain. After the previous week’s twin workouts with Buck, (and Mortty) my pussy and back-passage had taken a serious beating, and I’m not exaggerating when I say that I was literally unable to take a step without feeling some degree of pain.

I was also feeling an amount of remorse and guilt in connection with my unfaithful behavior and the fact that I had given hubby no indication that anything “out of the ordinary” had taken place while he was away. We had had several of our routine telephone conversations that week where I had never said a word. And although I was unsure (and obviously somewhat fearful) as to what level of acceptance hubby would demonstrate in terms of me continuing my relationship with Buck; a decision which was cemented by my Wednesday night introduction to the unchartered pleasures of “Double Penetration” had now been made. That being said however, the fact that I had omitted disclosing my ground breaking liaison with the two men to hubby during the previous week did weigh heavily on my mind.

My dilemma at this point then was that I obviously wanted to continue seeing Buck (and of course having sex with him) on some sort of a routine basis. In fact not continuing the relationship I had begun with him wasn’t even an option I was willing to consider at this point. The other side of this situation was of course that I also had no intention of being dishonest with hubby about my activities, especially with what I did while he was away at work. Misleading hubby any further than I already had certainly was not an option; and even if I did continue to see Buck in “secret”; the changes that huge cock would inevitably make to my pussy as my body adjusted to his dimensions would surely start to become noticeable to hubby as he and I would enjoy our own love making sessions in the future.

I suppose I should point out that, in terms of continuing the relationship Buck and I had begun, I had put much serious thought into the various pros and cons of a situation where I would indeed become a “shared” wife; taking into consideration the effects it would have in terms of my relationship with hubby and the impact it was bound to have our marriage. I had heard about these types of “arrangements”; usually brought up and discussed more as an interesting curiosity during a girls night out or similar type of scenario; perhaps as an offhanded comment between hubby and a group of his friends we happened to be out with or whatever; and it certainly wasn’t a goal that I intentionally set out to achieve. Quite the contrary in fact, as the more I considered the true ramifications of what I was about to introduce; the more fearful I became knowing the eventual consequences I would face once my/our true reality did become known. I mean no matter what level of discretion one chooses to practice in a situation like this, especially if it turned out well and was long lived by the three of us we would eventually be found out to some degree by someone significant.

Also of course there was hubby and his feelings to consider. Certainly if things turned out the way I envisioned, hubby would now be regularly (and frequently, lol.) sharing my body, as well as my love and other emotions if I was to be truly honest with myself; with Buck. And if our last “date” was any indication of things to come; perhaps I would even be shared further with others of Buck’s choosing. I mean I WAS okay with this last thought; and having endured the first challenge Buck had arranged, was even secretly hoping that I would be subject to more “experiences” of this nature.

And even though hubby might not exactly relish the thought of sharing me with another man right off the bat and may require some time to get used to the “new order” of things; my experience with him to that point was that he was fairly open minded, did possess a kinky side to his personality, did care immensely about what I wanted and what made make me happy, and would likely consider things as long as his own needs were not neglected; an issue that I had already made a promise with myself to ensure.

I suppose at the risk of sounding somewhat selfish, I wanted this!! AND I could see no compelling reason why I couldn’t/shouldn’t have it. I had felt an immediate attraction and chemistry, both emotional but especially physically with Buck…….I mean really Karrie!!!………..and simply wanted to experience him and all he had to offer for the moment. I mean I had no idea what time frame I was envisioning or even if any type of time frame could be assigned to something like this; but I just wanted to enjoy the experience for as long as it continued to be good for all those involved.

Once I was able to sort all of these facts out it became a “no-brainer”. I would simply have to sit down and have a very frank and serious discussion with hubby.

As I strategized different options for the conversation that would need to take place I began to piece together a game plan. In my experience hubby always seemed much more forgiving, open minded, and certainly much more suggestive to new ideas immediately after a major release (Or even a couple of releases. lol.) than he tended to be before a release; especially if he had been “building up”; waiting for his return home in order to possess me while away completing one of his usual two week work stints. Knowing this fact to be true it would only stand to reason then that I broach the subject with him after he “reclaimed” me through one of our initial lovemaking sessions once he was back home.

Taking Kare Of hubby’s Little Man:

A short time after his arrival home that Friday evening I suggested to hubby that we might begin some reclamation activities after his lengthy time away. As it had been hubby’s habit to be a bit “quick on the trigger”; especially immediately after returning from one of his work absences, I had decided that it was probably best if his first cum was extracted via blowjob. That way his ability to last longer when we finally began intercourse would make him feel that much better about himself and his abilities; thus translating into a warmer atmosphere for our “big discussion” which I had secretly scheduled for later that evening.

Servicing hubby’s penis especially by means of fellatio was simple, straight forward and, not wishing to toot my own horn, a task that I had mastered quite well over the years since my formal introduction to the skill at that first “Lipstick Party” way back in the day. Hubby is NOT well endowed. Despite his claims of being an “average” six inches; in truth hubby’s ruler would have run out at just over five and a half of those Imperial measuring units, and would barely possess the thickness to be considered average. Yes…hubby’s equipment would definitely fall on the “Penis” side of the Penis-Cock semantics debate. And the fact that he did indeed come in on the light side of average WAS a fact which was brought to light SO much more by my experiences with both Buck and Mortty that previous week.

So, as much as it pains me to do so; I must admit I did experience some degree of disappointment as I slid myself up onto the bed and in between his freshly showered and widely spread legs. The nice thing, or perhaps more accurately put the convenient thing about hubby’s cock was that, with its sides being poker straight it was super easy and really quite a bit of fun to suck and tease. And with its moderate dimensions I was EASILY able to take it entirely into my mouth; not only allowing hubby the distinctive pleasure of a true Linda Lovelace patented “Deep-Throat”, but also allowing the curiosity and texture of my devious tongue access to its entire surface at once.

I began slowly and deliberately just as hubby liked, beginning with the ultra-sensitive uncircumcised head; pushing the loose hood back with my tongue as I took it in my mouth and ensuring that I pay ample attention to teasing the tender connection of the foreskin’s frenulum; working the delicate membrane back and forth between my tongue and front teeth; again just as hubby had instructed at the beginning of our courtship.

As usual hubby was fully erect with the first contact of my lips. As I felt him become even harder, I worked my lips along his shaft taking him fully into my mouth. Hubby especially likes it when I wrap my tongue entirely around his girth (Yes….I know what you’re thinking…. Pencil Dick…. right?? But in his defense though, I HAVE been praised for the unusual length of my tongue, several times in the past. lol.) and sort of masturbate him while he enjoys the gooey warmth of my mouth. As hubby really likes my being sloppy my next step involved sliding the length of his shaft back and forth through my lips, making sure that it was generously coated with frothy saliva; enough that hubby was actually able to visualize the stringy spit dripping between the crevice where the shaft of his penis and my lips intersect. This part most always takes him to the very edge and this time was no exception; and within only five or six repetitions I felt the first of hubby’s customary three squirts of cum hitting the back of my throat as I quickly sealed my lips tight against his full bush of curls; preparing the rest of my psyche to swallow his essence down.

Hubby has always maintained that my ability to bring him to climax through fellatio has always been one of my VERY strongest skills. And even during our courtship he was fond of bragging; boasting that

“When Karrie is done fellating me, I stay fellated for several days afterwards!!!”

He would then go further stating that whenever I decided to go down on him that I was able to fabricate such a wonderful degree of intimacy between the two of us. And often times I would actually begin to blush with that tingly feeling of inner pride as hubby would include that my blowjobs were always given with a lot of effort and energy, performed with love and care, deliberate and focused on a specific goal, and very exacting in nature. Hubby would herald them as

“Karrie’s own personal creations; each similar in effect of course, while at the same time all different and individual in terms of procedure and technique.” before closing with his usual comment that “with a “Karrie-given” blowjob, the journey was always soo much more enjoyable than the actual destination.”

Once hubby had finished cumming in my mouth and taken the time to ready himself once again we began a session of intercourse. And again, as difficult as it is to concede, I couldn’t help but compare his abilities and efforts to those of Buck and Mortty. Buck and Mortty had stretched me, and try as he might I could barely feel poor hubby’s presence inside me, let alone his endeavours at bringing me to orgasm. In the end I did what most girls are encouraged to do here, growing up as we do. Yes……I became Sally….sitting across the table from Harry….moaning and groaning away until I noticed the corners of hubby’s mouth begin to turn upwards; pleased with himself at his imagined accomplishment. Poor hubby!!

Who says deception isn’t a girl’s best friend.

Once my bid for Oscar nomination was complete, I mustered my courage telling hubby I had something that we needed to sit down and discuss as a couple. As I had decided a direct up-front approach would work best, I laid all of the facts out before him holding nothing back. I started out by telling hubby I loved him very much. I asked him to please keep an open mind about what I was going to tell him. I said that I hoped he could understand what I was feeling and why I had done what I had. I explained that what I was about to say DID NOT in any way mean that I was unhappy with him or our marriage, or that I wanted or was even thinking about initiating any sort of divorce proceedings. And finally I was emphatic about the fact that I didn’t want to lose him.

By this time my emotions had overwhelmed me and I began to sob; almost uncontrollably, until hubby took me in his arms kissing me and telling me that he loved me. He encouraged me to go on, telling me there was nothing that I couldn’t disclose or share with him. Hearing that I began to calm down and regain some of my composure. I then told him about meeting Buck in the bar and going back to his apartment with him that first night. I also told him about Mortty and how I had been involved in an unprecedented adventure of three way sex with the two men, experiencing my very first “Double Penetration”. I tried to describe the intense emotions and physical sensations I had experienced with the two men, and the epiphany that had occurred to me; but no matter what words I used or what perspective or angle I tried to describe my experience from, I simply couldn’t do justice to the intensity of what I had felt and experienced or my response to it.

As hubby began to press for more physical details about the time I spent with Buck (and Mortty); I tried to give him a comprehensive account of how Buck, and later the two of them, had fucked me. I described their massive black cocks and how both of them were able to reach places inside of my pussy that had never been touched before. I related how once I began to cum I couldn’t stop as wave after wave after wave of orgasm washed through every part of me; seeming to penetrate even into my very soul. I described my whole body convulsing on Buck’s cock and I admitted to hubby that; in addition to the fact that Buck had made me cum with such intensity that I had actually squirted both of the times that he had fucked me; that I had actually lost consciousness for several seconds while climaxing from the intense sensations of the D.P.

I once again began to recount the intense and unfamiliar emotions that had surfaced immediately after meeting Buck that first time, and again I tried to describe the life changing epiphany I experienced. And using an imploring tone I once again assured hubby of my deep love for him and the fact that I didn’t want to lose him or threaten our marriage in any way. But then I explained that in addition to the feelings that I maintained for him, I had now found something new that I also did not want to lose; and in fact I explained that it was something that I simply could not lose. Then for a second time that evening my emotions overwhelmed me and again I began an ongoing chorus of sobs that I thought would never stop.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:20 am

Extraordinary Ed:

Directing me to “stop all those silly tears” hubby again took me tightly in his arms; kissing and comforting me. Holding me close he explained how much he loved me and that he simply couldn’t bear even the thought of losing me or having to live his life without me. He admitted that although the information I had just shared with him was shocking; he wasn’t totally surprised that the situation between me and the two black men had unfolded as it had. Hubby was VERY understanding as he explained that he understood the position that I was in…..living alone while he spent lengthy absences away from home working……horny and wanting attention…..especially male attention. He said that he understood that I was a person who was used to experiencing the pleasures of life physically and through my physical self; through my body. He stated that my not telling him about what had happened earlier that week did make him angry; frustrating would perhaps be a more accurate term as hubby simply couldn’t understand why I would have any hesitation in terms of sharing anything as our relationship had, up to that point been based on total 100 percent honesty. I once again quickly apologized for my mistake; promising that it would not happen again. He told me that although what I was suggesting scared him; at the same time thinking about me “dating” and spending time with other men did sort of excite him in a way which he simply couldn’t understand or describe at that moment. Finally he asked for an amount of time to “think things over” and so much as almost promised me that something could PROBABLY be worked out.

Despite his assurances the next few days were filled with tension and anxiety for me. Although he remained at home, not having to return to the oil fields that week; I felt hubby withdraw into himself and it seemed that he was deliberately trying to maintain an emotional distance between us the entire time as he pondered the future and perhaps even the fate of our relationship and marriage. He actually declined my open ended offer of sex anytime and anyway he wanted it, and although he did accept my invitation for fellatio on two occasions, (Extra sloppy of course, as is his preference. lol.) he maintained his “hands-off” rules as far as the rest of my “charms” were concerned for the remainder of that week.

Although I knew my hubby and his habits well this “contemplative” type behavior of his did disturb me. I mean hubby was right. My best and most trusted route and method of communication with the opposite sex had always been through the use of my body. God had blessed me with all the right curves in most of the right places and I had come to depend on the effect and influence my breasts and pussy, along with the rest of my femininity, had on the boys. To me my feminine “charms” were my secret weapons; my “advantage” if you will; providing me with preferences and entitlements on the fast track to privilege and opportunity. And for hubby to willfully ignore my salacious offerings made me feel like the Cowboy on those old Saturday morning movies of my youth; stripped of his holster and pistols before being turned loose; abandoned in the desert.

Finally a few days in to the second week of sabbatical from the rigors of the oil fields, hubby informed me that he had thought matters through and that he was ready to sit down and talk things out again. He said that he had taken everything I had brought forward and given it some very serious consideration. Above everything else hubby again emphasized that he loved me very much and, as his top priority, he didn’t want to lose either me or our marriage. He went on to say that although this wasn’t the way he had imagined our relationship to be after the first few years of marriage; he could see how serious this “thing” was to me; and since he truly loved me he would respect my feelings and needs and let me “carry on”; giving me the green light to continue experimenting sexually with Buck (And perhaps others. lol.) providing I made a promise to respect a few conditions that reflected some of the more major of his concerns about how our “new arrangement” might work.

Our First Contract:

Hubby’s first concern was that he wanted of course to remain “special” in my life, and that the relationship I shared with him would contain elements separate and exclusive from any other relationships I might experiment with. To that end it was hubby’s idea that any and all of my future “boyfriends” were to be black. Hubby’s would be the only NON-BLACK cock (penis) with entry privileges to my pussy. He explained that this would help establish a boundary to keep both him and OUR relationship special.

Second, when the time came for us to start a family; all of our children would be biologically fathered by hubby. Of course hubby realized that both Buck and Mortty had enjoyed me bare up to that point; and after some more discussion between the two of us and clarification from myself, he also realized and accepted the fact that both of them would continue to enjoy my pussy bare in the future. I mean despite the fact that no birth control method is 100 percent safe both myself, and after some debate hubby as well, agreed that the best way to experience a lover is through skin to skin contact. When it would come to family planning however; and the time would be right for me to come off my Birth Control pills, hubby expected me to keep my promise that I would insist that any “Boyfriends” would wear condoms when we engaged in sex. Of course I assured him that I would enforce this condition, especially during my most fertile days.

Third, hubby and I would enjoy the same level and frequency of intimacy that we enjoyed at present. He would be able to enjoy my company and access the pleasures of my body just as he had done all along. Hubby became adamant that my time with Buck (and Mortty of course. lol.) would not in any way take away from or interfere with the time we spent together as a couple in any way. Of course I promised, assuring hubby that there would be more than enough of me to go around. (lol.)

Fourth, I would maintain a comprehensive “Disclosure” policy with hubby. That is I would readily provide any and all details about my outside relationships, both physical and/or emotional to hubby with total honesty. If hubby was to ask, he would get a straight answer, immediately and totally “uncut”, with no details held back.

Finally; and I must admit that this one did make me giggle a bit as hubby sheepishly brought it forward; but one of hubby’s last concerns was that with both Buck and Mortty being significantly larger than him, (especially in terms of thickness) he was concerned that my pussy might become stretched in my attempts to accommodate their size, beyond the point where hubby and I would be able to continue to experience the normal sensations we felt through our routine lovemaking sessions. To this end hubby wanted me to promise that I would establish and maintain a regular exercise regime to tone the muscles of my pelvic floor and pussy walls. Of course wanting to put his mind at ease I did promise to make some time for researching and developing an effective Kegel exercise program. I suppose the humorous part in all of this for myself was that it made me realize that, simply put, a boy with a penis will naturally always be--a boy with a penis.

After all the terms of our new arrangement had been negotiated and our discussions had ended, I looked straight into hubby’s eyes and told him how wonderful he was. I moved over and sat on his lap and we hugged and kissed over and over again. That night; after a spur of the moment dinner date at our favorite Bistro, hubby and I came home to bed and began a new chapter of our “pillow talk”. I slowly and teasingly asked hubby if his knowing what I would be doing with my “Boyfriends” from now on; especially during the times he would be away working, would be a turn-on for him. When he didn’t answer me immediately I leaned up on one elbow and stared into his eyes as I gently worked him to hardness in the palm of my hand. He seemed to ponder my question for several seconds before he cautiously answered

“Well Sweetie……I’d be lying if I said it wouldn’t.”

And given the fact that hubby and I at that point hadn’t made love in over a week; I immediately climbed on top of him and began fucking him silly.

God I love my life!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:09 pm

A Message From hubby:

Once again I’m pleased that hubby has agreed to update my story, endeavouring to outline and share his own feelings during this “ground breaking” time in our relationship and marriage. As most of you already know hubby, always my Hero, is NOT a gifted writer and sometimes struggles organizing and presenting his thoughts in writing, much to my friend and assistant Marci’s dismay lol.

That being said however I think there is much value in terms of reader understanding by making an effort to recognize hubby’s point of view during this critical time in our history as a husband and a wife.

hubby Speaks:

hi

This is ed agin-- Karries husband

And so she wants me to write somthin again becuz she told me I have to say my part about how come she went out and got a boyfriend when we was still married just like we are now-- and she still doesnt want me to use any swearin while I tell about it and neither does Marci.

So here goes.

So yea we were married for bout 2 years and I come home from work one day—I work in the oil patch all the time—and after some f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶ screwin and sucking my cock some-- she tells me—Ed I got somthin to say and its important and I want you lisnin to me and payin attention-- cuz last weekend I went to the bar and I got drunk and ended up f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶ screwin a black guy with a really big cock-- so don’t be surprised if y̶o̶u̶r̶ f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶ m̶e̶ wer’e making love and I feel all stretched out cuz-- I ended up goin back and f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶ screwin him some more durin the week so I might feel really big down there from all that f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶ screwin I had.

So I told her what the f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶ heck are you doin fuckin some black guy you don’t even know-- and getting yourself all stretched out down there—

and she told me cuz yur cock is so dammed small and I wanted somthin diffrent and bigger for once eh!!

and at first I was so f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ ̶b̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ darn angry with her becuz I thought-- why does she need to be f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ screwin a black guy anyway?

but then she tells me—it has nothing to do with you-- although your cock is really small—its just that I wanted to see what all this fuss about black guys havin great big cocks and stuff was and I wanted to know how one would feel in real life eh!!

so I told her—my cock isn’t really much smaller than anybody elses cuz its about 6 inches and that’s what a lot of guys got—not just me eh. And so she tells me— well yea but it’s a lot fatter than yours and I can feel it a lot further up there—well so what

So I told her well how was it then?

And she tells me—yea it was good and he really f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ screwed the shit out of me and I cum really really hard and stuff and that felt really good for once and so then she tells me yea—I ended up f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ screwing his friend too.

So I said what the f̶u̶c̶k heck you screwed two black guys and you never even said anything about it until now?

And so then she tells me—yea I really liked f̶u̶c̶ screwing them and I really want to keep doin more of that with both of them. and then she was all emotional like becuz then she thought that she would have to wind up choosing them or me and she said that she really wanted to keep on screwin them and screwin me at the same time.

So after I thought about it some more I told her well then if that’s the way you really feel about it and that’s what you want then sure why not keep on screwing them as long as you keep f̶u̶c screwin me too.

I mean what the hell right—cuz I didn’t want to loose her and if she really wanted to keep screwin those black guys---well so what—I guess their could be worse things she could be doin while I’m away at work so I guess I shouldn’t mind so much.

And besides after thinking about it some it really didn’t seem all that bad to me so I told her yea—go ahead and keep doin it if you want to.

And so she told me she really appreciated that I was good about it and then she really wanted to f̶u̶c̶k̶ screw afterwards.

But yea im still happy shes my wife-- becuz I really do love her even though she can be really bossy sometimes-- but the way I see it is—shes a lot of fun especially when I̶’̶m̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ were makin love and I’m playin with her and I REALLY LIKE that big rack of hers—so yea I really respect her and im pretty happy with her—so far

I only got one last thing to say an its for Marci becuz if your planin to tell me you want me to rewrite all of this becuz its not good enough—well you can just fuckoff—becuz anyways this is my part of the story an I should be tellin it the way I want to. and besides I already showed it to Karrie and she already told me—yea just go ahead and paste it in—so there you go.

So there it is--again—I hope it helps

Thanks for listenin again

ED

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:20 pm

Wonderful
Thank you Ed,
nothing better than getting both sides of the story. And in this case where your both still together.

PatientHusband
Prepubescent

Unread post by PatientHusband » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:12 pm

Bravo!!!!