Re: Body Of A Slut Wife

Unread post by sensual9696 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Fabulous stories... do please continue!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Readers-

Sorry for the delay as I realize it has been nearly one full month since I've updated. Unfortunately I have been sidelined dealing with some family health related issues that have prevented me from dedicating the amount of time needed to continue here for now.

Hopefully I can get back to the story soon as I did have some specific and (hopefully) interesting ideas in store for the rest of the main body.

Again sorry for the delay.

K.K.

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:37 pm

Thank you for the update KK

I wish you all the best with your family, they do come first.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:57 pm

Readers-

Sorry again about the long delay (longer than I had expected) however I now return to (hopefully) finish this story, rested and reinvigorated.

The Good Life; The Shared Life:

Quickly settling into a new routine, taking full advantage of my newly negotiated privileges and freedoms; I began experiencing the world as a shared wife. I now had two part time husbands to provide for and a third, albeit on a somewhat more casual basis, to consider as well. When hubby was home from his job in the oil fields, breaking for one week intervals before returning to work; I was the mostly conservative wife of a blue collar tradesman; shuffling between my dual roles as Domestic Engineer in the kitchen and laundry room, and life companion and sexual provider in the bedroom; servicing a loving, easy going and moderately demanding beta male; whose desires were easy to predict and whose needs were just as easy to fill.

During the two week intervals while hubby was away making his/our living, my function changed significantly. Again I enjoyed dual roles, but this time they were more closely connected. I now became both the Whore and the Moll of a high flying, high needs, ridiculously endowed, charismatic black alpha male; whose desires were intricate and complex; and whose needs were more aptly a series of unusual and exacting demands, which continued to push my boundaries further and further and further. Of course I was also tasked with the entertainment and pleasure of his “bro” or “wingman” on a routine basis as well.

During the next year I saw as much of Buck as time and opportunity allowed. As Buck encouraged me to further establish and maintain a relationship with Mortty, I continued to spend time with him as well. The two men remained the best of friends and I was often directed to share my body with both of them; the after work and weekend ménage a trois becoming a regular and favorite activity among our little trio.

Hubby’s out-of-town work schedule was hectic during this time with company ordered overtime scheduled for his weeks off, becoming more the rule than the exception over the course of that summer and fall. Hubby’s overwhelming desire to earn extra money of course provided me many additional opportunities to experience both of my “unmarried” men. And needless to mention I took full advantage. Buck and I were together often, almost every day that hubby was away working. With his outrageous demands and high expectations, Buck treated me with the consideration and regard of an absolute Whore. His every wish was my command. And I loved it. For the first time in my short life I really began to comprehend and experience what it meant to be truly “owned” by another person. I loved the feeling; everything about it; the knowledge of what was happening to me and the emotional experience, as well as the mindset that went with it.

Although there were other sides to my life, certainly the keynote activity in my existence at this point in time was the sex. And I craved everything about it both physical and emotional. Of course there remained the novelty of experiencing another man; another cock; and all of the NRE that stemmed from such a situation. The sensations I experienced while Buck was fucking me; the fullness and the way he worked my body and stretched my pussy generated a whole new type and form of orgasm; one which I had never experienced before; least of all with my hubby. My orgasms with Buck were the most intense I had EVER experienced with anyone, and thinking back now it’s easy to understand why I became totally addicted to them after that very first time with him. The frequency and force with which Buck would fuck me; both his determination and stamina peaking at a level which was again new to me; were simply overwhelming. The fact that he could recover to almost full hardness within minutes after cumming inside me was also a welcome surprise that I hadn’t experienced since my cheerleader days of high-school.

Of course there were other interesting, non-physical aspects connected to my new lover as well. Emotional issues that targeted and honed in on my psyche. Buck’s “alpha” approach and the way in which his personality completely “steam-rolled’ and dominated mine was definitely something new to me. And as much as I attempted to push back against it in the very beginning, struggling to safeguard my “boundaries” least I be swept under; I found quite in spite of myself really; that as time went on I truly began to relish my assigned role as submissive to this commanding and powerful masculine personality. Buck would take me, enjoying my body and all I had to offer, literally any time and any place he wanted to. Any time he desired me. I had no say whatsoever in the matter. He encouraged Mortty to do the same whenever he tagged along with us as well. The time of day, location, setting, or any other circumstance didn’t seen to factor into things at all. Whenever and however he desired me; he took what he wanted; end of story. If Buck was driving us somewhere and he craved fellatio he would simply command:

“Yo Bitch; get yourself down here and do what you do best!!”

If we were leaving a restaurant after a meal; even if it was a high end restaurant, (especially if it was a high end restaurant) all Buck had to do was pull me into an alleyway or a nook between buildings and command:

“Bitch get them panties off (if he had even allowed me to wear panties that day, lol) and give me some of that tight white ass you been saving all day!!”

The nightclub atmosphere seemed to especially bring out the animal in Buck; and accompanying him out on the dancefloor was often quite an adventure as his roaming hands and curious fingers declared open season on my breasts, my pussy and the rest of my body. I had never imagined that any of the clubs employed a “Morality Policy” until one night, after participating in a highly advertised Disco-revival week dance off, we were actually asked to withdraw from the contest due to Buck’s persistent pawing of my breasts and unabashed exploration of the space between my legs. Needless to say I was embarrassed having two rather large club employees; “Bouncers” supervise Buck and I as we gathered up our belongings and exited the front doors of the high end club; while having to listen to Buck pleading his case with the two seemingly unsympathetic Guards as he tried to explain that he was only

“Givin his white Bitch what she be needin…..That’s all dat was!!!”

And I suppose if I were to be totally honest with everyone here, I would have to admit that most of the embarrassment I felt was because Buck’s explanation of the events was mostly correct.

Even Mortty; him being quite shy, especially around myself and other white women was very much “in tune” with our situation. With Buck’s permission he also enjoyed the same free reign when it came to my physical self; and with a little urging from his big “Bro” often rewarded himself in experiencing my physical charms during the most inopportune times.

“Mortty when I’m done with this Bitch’s ass, you come get yourself a little bit too!! No need for you to be goin witout some a dis fine white pussy!!” Buck would encourage before Mortty; sometimes almost begging my pardon, especially if we were in a more “vulnerable” setting; would begin meekly unzipping his pants; apologizing as he freed his own excited cock.

“I sorry Miss Karrie but I be needin a little of that sweet pussy now too!!”

I mean the thing about it was that I did what was expected of me; without question. In fact my accord became more of an expectation just as my compliance became routine. Yes there was a danger in what was being demanded of me. The risk of us getting caught. The taboo of submitting to a black man. Hell the taboo of fucking a black man; but there was also something more; a fresh attitude taking root; establishing itself deep into my psyche. I was purposely being conditioned for submission. Trained to satisfy; my body being slowly prepared to become nothing more than a vessel for others pleasure. My pussy and other pleasure holes nothing more than objects or tools to be used by Buck or Mortty or, in time others, for their own selfish pleasure and satisfaction. Both sexually but especially psychologically I was being slowly and steadily debased in a most delicious manner. Madness in a method that I readily encouraged and accepted. I liked it. In fact, thinking back, I loved it.

My life with hubby of course was totally different. Traditional. Conservative. Vanilla. I was a loving wife and hubby was a loving….well…..hubby. Our “vanilla” life was steady, predictable…..monogamous. Hubby treated me well…..eagerly doted on me if a more precise description is required. Hubby loved me; respected my needs and my boundaries; was proud of the fact that I was his wife and loved showing me off at every opportunity. Sex with hubby was simple; effortless, rote. Our formula in the bedroom was straightforward. Hubby asked and I provided. Hubby’s needs were simple and uncomplicated. The physical was kept separate and well insulated from the emotional. If hubby asked for my pussy, I spread my legs. If he requested a blowjob, I opened my mouth. No fuss…….No muss……No drama. Of course the bed I shared with hubby, needless to say, was NOTHING like the bed I shared with Buck and/or Mortty.

At first of course hubby hated my status as a shared wife and the fact that other men now regularly enjoyed all of what had once been his alone. He begrudged the sex I enjoyed with Buck and Mortty; was jealous of the time we spent together, and complained about everything in between.

The one thing that was “new” to the relationship that we shared as a couple was that hubby now seemed to be taking an ever increasing interest in the physical details of the time I spent with my “other men”; often requesting.… sometimes even demanding, lol, that I disclose the number of strokes or thrusts I took from Buck before my insides exploded in orgasm; or the exact number of minutes that Morrty’s cock sawed back and forth over my teeth before erupting down my throat. And it was these minute details that, shared as part of our pillow talk…..or even as he was preparing to take his place between my thighs, that would spur hubby on as he later completed his “duties” as my husband.

All in all life was good. In fact it was better than good, it was excellent; and I was fully enjoying my official status as a shared wife.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:48 pm

Pitter Patter….Let’s Get At ‘Er!:

In the spring of 89 hubby accepted a job promotion that saw him take responsibility of a large production area containing several big accounts or “heavy hitters” as he called them. Hubby would be responsible for coordinating all of the routine maintenance for each of the sites. This meant that he would be working out of the local office the majority of the time with limited travel expectations. The position, as soon as hubby met the expectations of a specified “probationary” period, would be permanent. We had discussed starting a family a few times before but now, according to hubby, the time was right.

Shortly after hubby and I made our “big decision”, I stopped taking my birth control pills and we began to work on getting pregnant. My original plan was to take a break from seeing Buck for a short while and remain exclusive with hubby while nature took its course.

Ten days after I carefully explained to Buck that I would be needing a temporary break from our relationship and that he would have to stay away and give me (and hubby) this time alone, I was on the phone desperately calling him…..begging him to let me come over……that I needed to see him again. Even after all that hubby and I had planned and my promise of sexual exclusivity and temporary fidelity to our relationship; I simply couldn’t carry on without seeing………..and fucking Buck. (And of course Mortty as well, as it seemed I didn’t have the choice of fucking one without the other. lol.)

My desire for him emotionally……but much much more physically; was simply overwhelming. My need for his cock; and the way that his stiffness made me feel inside; both inside my pussy as well as inside my head, could only be properly described as an “addiction”; and the immediate wetness that appeared between my legs the instant it’s image appeared in my thoughts simply reinforced my status as a true addict.

This was also the very first time in my life that I began to question myself in terms of being truly “normal” in a sexual sense.

Well…..normal or not; it was what it was. I found myself seeing Buck again (along with Mortty). My needs were satisfied and I was happy. Now before any of you begin thinking me a cheat I wasn’t!! Well…..I suppose I was the first few times I visited Buck’s apartment, BUT….after I finally accepted the situation for what it was, I sat down with hubby. And after my initial apologies I honestly explained that my need for Buck, both physically and emotionally, wasn’t something that I could simply manage through promises, quitting “cold turkey”, or even postponing until after our own baby making attempts had borne fruit.

How I have come to love my hubby and his gentle understanding ways!!!

Far from becoming angry hubby seemed to actually understand my complicated rational. Although somewhat begrudgingly, he agreed that I would continue to see Buck occasionally; BUT was steadfast in terms that I require Buck (and Mortty lol.) to use a condom EVERY TIME he took my pussy. That would be the rule…….hubby’s rule!!! Of course, as much as I loved feeling Buck bare, Beggars can’t be choosers….right?? And so I had agreed. hubby left me no other choice.

The next afternoon when the three of us met at Buck’s apartment, I discussed the need for both men to wear condoms when we fucked. Mortty of course had no problem with anything I suggested. Buck on the other hand wasn’t as easy to convince. He said he couldn’t see what all the fuss was about and that he would prefer that as I came into my “fertile days”, I simply tell him and he would either pull out before he came or, perhaps we would simply abstain from intercourse for that period of time. Yea right!!......Like that was going to happen. lol.

And so it was……..a real figurative pain in the ass; taking care not to let Buck cum in my pussy on my “dangerous days”; but again for all the trouble that caused, I simply WAS unable to function at any level without my steady diet of (Buck’s) big black cock!!

In the end it obviously all worked out as planned; with only one sort of near miss situation which I suppose (since some of you who have experienced a similar situation would no doubt find arousing……I know I certainly did. lol.) I should detail as part of my story.

One evening when I was nearing the peak time of my cycle Buck had asked me to see a movie with him. As hubby had to be away and wouldn’t be back until the following afternoon I agreed to meet him at the movie theater. (As opposed to meeting at his apartment where the temptation of having a “quickie” before the movie would be unavoidable. lol.)

Of course being out with Buck on a date was enough to get my juices flowing at the best of times. Spending the evening beside Buck in a dark movie theater……priceless!! And I should explain……coming off the birth control pill spiked my chronically high libido immediately. Being off the pill with the mindset of becoming pregnant while at the same time nearing ovulation……..simply turned me into a wild animal.

Less than half way through the movie I moved close(er) into Buck and whispered in his ear “Take me back and fuck my brains loose!!”

Buck looked over at me; the wide whites of his eyes reflecting in the projector’s beam, and said in a low voice “I tout wer not going to do dat because dis was your time?”

“I don’t care!!” I said wedging my hand between his legs, “I need some of this!!”

Back at Buck’s place I had my clothes off before we reached his bedroom. And as I climbed up onto the bed I began screaming instructions at him like a frustrated army Sargent.

“I want to be fucked…….HARD!!” I shouted. “Fuck my pussy as hard as you can!!……..And don’t you stop! I don’t want you stopping until I come!!…..No matter what!!”

Well….Let’s just say I didn’t need to tell Buck what to do twice. He literally dived on top of me and fucked me like an angry stallion. No kissing, no foreplay, no getting me ready. He simply pushed that huge cock inside and started pounding me…….showing no hint of mercy just as I had asked for. Rage-fucking in its truest form. I began to cum immediately and as usual, my orgasm continued with wave after wave rolling over and through me, the next wave more intense than the last. Of course I was screaming; and with the initial pain from Buck’s abrupt entry and the pounding he was giving me, along with the knot in my uterus from my nonstop orgasming, I was already riding deep in my sub-space. Non-the-less I did hear Buck grunt “I’m close Baby!!......I’m gonna cum!!” And I was aware of him anchoring his elbows on the mattress in an effort to pull himself out of me, but at that moment I felt myself suddenly gripped by a sort of panic.

It was pure instinct. A sort of reflex I suppose. I heard myself scream “NO!!….DON”T YOU DARE!!” as I wrapped my legs tightly……as tight as I could….around Buck’s waist; attaching my body to his……hanging on…..forcing his cock deeper inside me as I felt his release begin to hit my cervix. And as rope after rope of his scorching essence sprayed…….flooding my insides, I was again immediately overwhelmed as one last HUGE orgasm tightly curled my toes……

When I had regained my senses somewhat I stared up at Buck. His wide eyes told me he was as surprised as I was. Looking down at me he shook his head and, only half trying to suppress his wide grin, said “Babe…..what da FUCK was dat!!”

A few days later, as my test produced the proverbial “little blue line” I immediately booked in to my doctor’s office and had the information confirmed.

I WAS OFFICIALLY PREGNANT!!!!!

And although I had agreed on total, 100 percent honesty with hubby, I never told him what had happened on my movie night date. As much as I wanted to….I just couldn’t. Deciding to take my chances and believe that what-would-be-would-be; I never really had ANY idea whose baby I carried in my belly until the moment of delivery.

Of course in nine months’ time little Karoline would have melted anybody’s heart no matter what race or color she would have been……But let me tell you….What an indescribable rush it was, day after day, not knowing if the baby I carried belonged to my hubby or to my lover.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:48 pm

It’s A Girl:

The following June I received the answer to my million dollar question. Little Karoline arrived, right on schedule, weighing in at six and a half pounds. With her tiny tuft of blonde hair and her snow white, almost transparent skin, there was no doubt that she was hubby’s little girl. And while one part of me was able to breathe a big sigh of relief, I would be lying if I didn’t admit that another part of me was disappointed that Buck had not fathered my infant daughter.

If it was believed that my sex drive shifted into high gear immediately after I discontinued my Birth Control pills; once my pregnancy was confirmed it seemed to further shift into overdrive. By the time I had entered my second trimester, both Buck and hubby would probably agree that I had achieved full Whore mode.

I can’t really explain it but I just felt sooooo much more sexual knowing that I was carrying a baby. My belly was a slowly expanding construction site working around the clock to produce the best little citizen that I possibly could; and I was oh-so-proud of what I was doing. What I was accomplishing.

I continued to have full PIV activities with Buck…….primarily with Buck…..as well as hubby (whenever he was available) literally until the day my water broke. Buck and I (and of course Mortty lol.) continued with our normal pattern and frequency of love making; unaltered in any way, well into my seventh month of pregnancy. From that point on I did……if not begrudgingly so……cut down on the frequency of our coupling to about twice (sometimes three times lol.) per week. Even though it is perhaps mostly an old wives tale; with Buck’ size…..especially his length, I just felt that possibly some type of freak injury could happen to the fetus and, if we were to error, that it was definitely smarter to error on the side of caution. lol. We decided to change to a position where Buck (and Mortty) could fuck me while I lay on my left side. And while he (they) couldn’t penetrate me as deeply using this position; I continued to get immense pleasure from our love making and experienced huge orgasms routinely during which I could feel busy little Karoline moving around. By the time I entered my ninth month Buck adamantly refused to take me in any position other than “doggy style” and insisted on placing a pillow between me and him to limit the depth with which he would penetrate me. Of course with hubby; taking his much smaller equipment (and length) didn’t present near as much problem. lol. We most always had our sessions using a wooden, armless chair with me sitting on his lap. In this way I was able to control the depth of his penetration, although risk of injury was never one of my big concerns with hubby’s equipment. lol.

My experience in the delivery room was…….Well……let’s just say much less pleasurable than the months (and events) leading up to it. Tiny Karoline took her sweet time coming out and I was in labor for over twenty hours from start to finish. The process was somewhat complicated, (the doctor’s words) and I suffered quite a bit of bleeding as a result. Forceps were finally used despite the fact that I had to undergo an episiotomy. By the time Karoline had arrived I was sore and absolutely beat. One of the worse parts though was that despite all my prior encouragement and last minute phone calls, Buck adamantly refused to make an appearance in the delivery room. I SO wanted him to be there and had brought the issue up with hubby beforehand. Hubby had agreed to explain Buck’s presence to family members by introducing him as a friend from work that had never seen a delivery before. But Buck….choosing to play the role of traditionalist….believed that hubby should have sole rights to “the show” as he called it.

And although I was deeply indebted to hubby for all he had done during my many hours of labor; I so would have liked for Buck to have been there at least for a little while. He did show up the next afternoon however, luckily at just the right time to have a very brief visit with tiny Karoline as I fed her. (Yes…the room WAS a private one and NO Karoline didn’t object to sharing some of her “lunch” with Buck….just so long as he didn’t take more than his share. lol.) After we kissed and hugged as I told Buck what had happened during the birth; I remember teasing him that he would have to learn to go without, as with the episiotomy and the healing time required, I would be out of commission for at least a couple of weeks or more.

Buck was just about to leave as hubby came in to check on me. As I formally introduced them and they shook hands, I realized this was the first time that the two of them had actually met face to face…….

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:52 am

The H(ubby) Bomb:

Just after Karoline’s second birthday hubby dropped the big one; informing me that we were done as a couple. Our marriage was over and he was leaving me!!!!

Unable to conjure more accurate vocabulary at this moment I’ll start by saying I was devastated. But devastated simply doesn’t do justice to the intensity and depth of my disappointment, sadness and sense of loss, as I sat and listened to his announcement. I literally felt like I wanted to crawl into a hole and die. Even now…….despite all the time and events that have passed in between, my retelling of these circumstances is difficult and I can once again feel that familiar cloud of melancholy beginning to descend upon me like a blanket of dense fog.

Since Karoline’s birth I had not returned to work, instead taking on the role of stay-at-home mom and (of course shared) wife.

Once I had healed from the ordeal of the delivery I had resumed my relationship with Buck. Again this meant that I regularly saw Mortty as well. And as my days were now spent at home we took advantage of the opportunities to see each other frequently. At the time Buck was working the night shift at his company and so he would stop by in the afternoons once he had caught up with his sleep. Mortty would often come over with him when he had his days off, and the three (or two) of us would make love most afternoons while little Karoline was having her nap. During days when hubby was on the road I would often ask either Buck or Mortty to spend the night, always feeling safer having another person…….especially a man, in the house. And although my relationship with Buck was blossoming and we were closer than ever before; I continued to value and respect hubby and his feelings as I always had; certain that I was doing a good, if not excellent job of satisfying him and all of his needs.

The funny thing about it was that when I tried to explain all of this to hubby, he agreed with me completely and even praised me for my efforts as wife, mother and homemaker…..making special mention of the sexual pleasure that he was regularly provided with.

But according to hubby, that was precisely a big part the problem. As he explained, I was too good. The sex we had as husband and wife was too good. Our whole situation was too good; especially the feelings he was experiencing in terms of sharing me……sharing my body with others…..were “too good”; and he was feeling an overwhelming amount of guilt and confusion as a result.

Hubby began a lengthy and emotional explanation in attempts to make me understand exactly what his current feelings were and the concerns that he harbored. He started by explaining that after our initial conversation and “negotiations” when he and I first discussed my need to “service” black men; hubby felt that as my husband he needed to support me……even encourage me…..as he could see how important these desires were.

Initially hubby believed my ambitions would be short lived, that after experiencing a few one night stands or perhaps even one or two short lived “flings”, that everything would then go back to normal and that he and I would once again return to our previous “vanilla” lifestyle of sexual monogamy. He further explained though, that once he began to understand the depth of my desires and the level of commitment I was prepared to pledge towards this new lifestyle; he realized that our new “situation” was not something that was going to burn out or fade away anytime soon.

Once I began seeing Buck regularly a few fleeting questions and curiosities about how things were going between the two of us would pretty much sum up hubby’s interest in any of my extra-marital activities. But now hubby was quietly explaining that since meeting Buck for the first time……in the hospital right after Karoline was born, and later seeing (and hearing) us together during those times when Buck would visit at our house; his interest in our “affair” and especially in what Buck and I did sexually, slowly began to take hold.

Of course as Buck became more familiar…..and I suppose more comfortable in hubby’s presence, he began to take more and more liberties with me. He quickly transitioned to touching and fondling me in front of hubby and long lingering kisses between him and I became common. And as Buck frequently came over and spent the night with me, hubby when he was home, was of course privy to the sounds (and smells lol.) of Buck and I enjoying each other throughout the night. As more time passed and Buck and I became even more relaxed and comfortable in our relationship, hubby was further exposed to even more of the passion we demonstrated towards each other. And as hubby described the incredible level of angst he experienced the first time he looked on as Buck and I had intercourse on our living room couch; I WAS reminded of the cryptic…..almost anguished expression that had never seemed to disappear from his face and lips.

As hubby and I continued with our discussion he again attempted to describe the inner conflict he now constantly felt as a result of watching our passion unfold. He said that simply seeing Buck and I together around the house became a major turn on for him no matter what we were doing……even if it wasn’t anything overtly sexual. He described this arousal as a constant cycle of building and simmering….building and simmering; increasing in momentum over the entire time that Buck and I spent together. Whether he watched us holding hands as we watched a movie on TV, sharing a kiss as we passed each other in the kitchen or during a heavier make-out session on the couch where Buck more aggressively explored my charms; hubby described how his arousal would continue to escalate throughout the day.

Nudity or the lack of either Buck or me wearing clothes in the house, even if we weren’t completely naked also became a sore spot. This issue posed a particular problem for hubby as Buck also found my nudity a turn-on and routinely encouraged me to maintain some state of undress as I moved about the house; either topless, bottomless or some other combination thereof. lol. Understandably Buck’s nudity also caused significant torment for hubby and he admitted that seeing Buck in a total state of undress; being witness to the proportions of Buck’s impressive manhood, before reflexively comparing those dimensions to his own conservative measurements; caused him to become disconsolate.

But hubby quickly admitted that the situations he found the most difficult to deal with were the times when he had openly witnessed Buck and I take our passion to the next level. Watching as Buck would grab my hand and pull me towards the bedroom for a hard fucking……or seeing our “couch” sessions progress to the point where I would finally slide down between Buck’s legs, taking his cock until he finished in my mouth; or perhaps; and hubby had to pause at this point as a hot red hue began creeping from his neck up into his face, before describing his arousal during the times he happened to walk in and catch Buck and I pleasuring each other’s bodies in the shower.

Hubby looked pained as he told me that at these times his levels of stress, anxiety and arousal completely overwhelmed him.

He explained that though he had started out as a sort of reluctant participant; a husband who was simply supporting his wife’s needs and desires…..and perhaps experienced a bit of a “rush” from the illicit nature of what was happening; he was now describing himself as someone who was becoming increasingly interested…..even hypnotized, and at times completely overwhelmed emotionally by the events contained within the walls of his own home. The circumstances of my relationship with my two lovers had turned poor hubby completely inside out!!! He further admitted that he found himself almost craving at times to experience…..even if simply by description, the events of my next erotic situation with Buck……my Lover. Hubby felt that he too was becoming an addict……..totally hooked; not only on the sex I was having with both Buck and Mortty, but also on the emotional connection that was developing between us as Lovers……and just like any junkie or addict, hubby couldn’t wait for more of it to happen.

Towards the end of our discussion hubby began chastising himself for the feelings and desires he was experiencing. He admitted feeling extremely confused, tremendously guilty, highly anxious and scared. He conceded that he had no idea what was happening to him or where all of this was going…..or where it would all end up for that matter. Finally he broke down and began to sob, almost uncontrollably. And through his sobs he stared at me and began shouting

“What the Fuck Karrie!! What the Fuck is happening to me?? Am I going crazy or turning fucking gay or what!!!!”

And in the time it took to pack a small suitcase, I found hubby standing in front of me telling me he was sorry……but that he simply couldn’t do “this” anymore.

I lowered my head keeping my face buried firmly in one of the big cushions that make up the backrest of our living room sofa; sobbing the kind of sobs that one who is entirely crushed and heartbroken does as I heard my precious and beloved hubby walk out the door……

FUCK!!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Branded As Buck’s Bitch:

Throughout the process of hubby and I becoming officially “separated”……..my God how I loathe using that label to describe the marriage I had with my husband……I of course continued to see Buck and on occasion Mortty as well. Things just sort of naturally progressed between us. Buck and I saw each other every day and finally, after a few weeks had passed without hubby’s return home; I suggested that since we were sleeping together almost every night anyways it was silly for Buck to continue paying rent for his apartment, and that he should just pack his stuff and move into the house with me.

And so that’s exactly how the events of the next several months unfolded. Buck and I lived together as husband and wife while hubby and I continued to be as close as the situation permitted, seeing each other frequently as we shared time caring for our daughter. Hubby had always been the very best a dad could possibly be with little Karoline, (She just seemed to bond so much better with hubby than she ever did with me…right from the very start.) and he continued to spoil her with his generous, caring, and loving way.

Hubby and I continued to have great respect and trust for each other, and although I still had difficulty getting my head around the fact that he was choosing not to be my husband anymore, I continued to love him very much.

On the other end of the spectrum my relationship with Buck was becoming even closer. He and Mortty had had a falling out about……well…let’s just say it was “guy stuff”, and their friendship ended as a result. That meant of course that for the first time since we had met, Buck and I were both sexually exclusive to each other. Our sex went from being great to being FREAKING UNBELIEVABLE!!! I had never experienced that level of passion (and that level of orgasm. lol.) for that amount of time with anyone before…...EVER!!

Buck literally owned my body and I gave my all to him…….every part of myself in every way he wanted it……and in every way I could possibly think of giving it to him. In addition to experiencing my pussy at least a dozen times a week; Buck took my mouth, my backside, my breasts…even my feet, as much and as frequently as he possibly could. My GOD…….there were even times when Buck would stick that massive cock into my armpit and fuck me like that……until the whole side of my rib cage and thighs literally dripped with his cum. Honestly there wasn’t a single day that went by during the entire time we lived together that Buck didn’t enjoy my body in one way or another at least once.

I was in L-O-V-E. Buck was in L-O-V-E. I began using the “L” word with him every chance I could. Buck began using it back with me.

Of course looking back after all this time I can see, quite clearly now, that I was addicted to Buck and the physical sex we shared between us. That magic cock became like a drug to me, and at the time I would have literally done whatever it took to have it again and again.

A few months after we had been living together Buck informed me that he was ready to become a father. He wanted a baby!!! Not that he didn’t love little Karoline like his own daughter; or that he didn’t already think of me and her as his family; he simply felt that he wanted to know the experience of fathering a child and felt that the time was right. I was sooo excited. We would begin trying immediately!!! I instantly threw my birth control pills away. I mean I literally went to my purse…..pulled the pink packet out, and threw it in the trash can while Buck stood on watching with the biggest shit eating grin I think I had ever seen. lol. Almost tearing my clothes off I threw myself over the kitchen counter immediately assuming the position and said “let’s go”, as Buck hurried over and, for lack of a better description, fucked the shit out of me. Operation GKP, (Get Karrie Pregnant. lol.) was on.....TOTALLY.

And so for the time being at least, we were the perfect couple living the perfect life. Buck was given a major promotion at work and immediately brought home a fancy new sports car. I was the happy mother of a cute healthy three year old. I looked and felt great…….Buck looked and felt great. We were a quintessential couple on the move…….living large, trying for a baby……and nobody but nobody was having the kind of sex we were having.

It was during this time that Buck chose a design and insisted that I get a tattoo. He had chosen a small dark ace of spades symbol with a brightly prominent red inked “Q” at its center. I suppose a fairly typical style for a “Queen of Spades” tattoo, to be placed on my lower leg just above my right ankle. Of course the design was flashy and sexy and, as long as it wasn’t going to be a huge tattoo, I didn’t see any problem with getting it done. Buck was excited and so was I. We both agreed that it would symbolize our relationship type and bond us together forever…..…..

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:29 am

AMAZING story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:09 pm

And Now For The Bad News:

“THE LORD GIVETH!!!!.........AND THE LORD HATH TAKEN AWAY!!!!!...........BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!!!!”

My eight year old mind suddenly snapped back into focus. Yes that’s what Father O’Toole had said. But what did he say just before that?

I was sitting beside my mother in one of the front row pews. My brother Randy sitting to my other side was busy entertaining himself with a shiny orange Mustang, its chrome plastic motor protruding garishly through its hood. It was one of two toys he was allowed in Church from his collection of Hot Wheels cars. My Dad wasn’t with us that morning, opting instead to remain at home as our uncut and waiting grass took priority.

As I imagined my Dad cleverly designing one neat row after another on the front lawn, the aging Priest was cleverly designing a scheme filled as he was with the conviction. The tiny old Church building’s roof had been in need of new shingles since the last bit of snow had melted and he was now enlisting the help of the Old Testament; specifically recounting the plight of JOB 1:21. And although I remained at some odds to see the exact connection, Father O’Toole was comparing the damage done to the house of Job’s family with the possible fortunes of the old Church building, should several of the parish not step forward with donations large enough to cover the cost of the major repair.

And yet here I sat so many years later, miserable and forlorn. Alone on my living room sofa, I began to contemplate my life……or at least what was left of it, when the haunting significance of old Father O’Toole’s words that hot Sunday morning rang clear in my head.

Despite all of our efforts to get me pregnant; and let me just say again that those efforts were substantial lol…..“operation GKP” was not working. I simply was unable to conceive. Finally after some months of our trying, I booked an appointment for Buck and me and went to see my doctor. After a series of blood tests and examinations we were finally informed that the likelihood of my being able to conceive and carry a child was, at best, slim. The difficulties with Karoline’s birth and the damage and scarring that occurred as a result had made it unlikely that I would ever be able to conceive again; at least to conceive in any of the “natural” sorts of ways.

To say that I was devastated once again would be a gross understatement. And if it could truly be possible, Buck was feeling even more dejected and demoralized than I was; the two of us moping around the house as if we had just lost our best friend. We didn’t hug, kiss, or even touch each other physically for the rest of that week.

The next week Buck shocked me with the news that he had accepted a six month position supervising the setup of a new office somewhere in the western U.S. It was a spur of the moment decision that meant he would be leaving soon…….towards the end of that month.

Buck and I never made love; we didn’t fuck and I never felt his beautiful cock even once for the next two weeks……..a definite first in our relationship, until the day before he left.

I felt unloved. I felt useless.

I felt like I wanted to die.

FUCK!!! I hate this life!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Psychiatric Help 5 Cents:

The effects of my current reality were not only far reaching but would possibly be life changing as well. I would (likely) never conceive a second child. I would never again create life or know motherhood with another infant. And the idea of giving a lover a baby; or giving hubby another child if that’s what he would ever want, would never be a reality now. My relationship with Buck was……..well……over (I guess); all our hopes and dreams now dead. But by far the biggest and most impacting consequence of this entire situation……..would be in the way that I would see myself from this point forward. I would never look at myself…..and never find the same things in myself as I previously had. Clearly the way I identified with myself from an emotional perspective had changed; even the way in which I recognized myself physically had changed.

Now gone was the naive schoolgirl that hubby had once married. Gone also were the idyllic dreams of the young blond haired trophy-wife who wouldn’t say poop if her mouth was.....well……you get what I mean. I would never be that soccer mom with the 2.5 children and the mini-van……..not that I ever wanted to be a soccer mom I suppose. A member of the PTA…..well as unlikely as that was I suppose that one might still be doable. lol.

My point……and yes it’s totally cliché…….but I had simply been unable to see the forest for the trees. Too caught up in that ever important chase of the all American (or Canadian) dream. One small bit of bad news…..one missing piece is all it takes to ruin the puzzle……to throw one’s entire life into a complete tailspin.

Emotionally I was out of control and speeding headfirst into a cloud of severe depression. Scared now and unsure of myself these were indeed bleak days. I felt as if my head was in a vise and life was expertly and very deliberately tightening the screw…..

Despite the fact that I’m not really gifted in the Psychology of the self; I do possess a certain level of introspection; and I did a lot of introspecting and soul searching during those trying days challenging myself with many questions. Some of the answers I settled on though surprised me.

….Was I a good person…a proper upstanding human being?? Was I a sex addict?? Was physical sex the only medium through which I could truly communicate with or feel for another person?? Perhaps I was a Nymphomaniac; like the woman in a movie I had seen back in my High-school days, who’s only medium to experience the outside world was her cunt.

Did I have a personality disorder?? Perhaps an intimacy disorder?? Do I opt for a life of prostitution or employment as a high priced call girl, acknowledging my life’s biggest accomplishment as becoming a paid Whore??

Why did I feel the way I did?? Why did I continue to believe that being brought up a “good Catholic girl” meant that anything beyond the Missionary position was sinful?? How had the simple act of Fucking become both my best confidant and my worse nemesis all at the same time??

Did I have some sort of disorder?? And what makes “disordered” behavior disordered in the first place??

I trudged to the Library and photocopied huge sections of the DSM; the Psychiatrist’s Bible. One of the seemingly important things that surfaced immediately was that all behavior is typically described on a continuum.

I pondered that if we both have an orgasm while fucking, and my orgasm causes me to lose consciousness and yours doesn’t….does that make me weird…..or disordered?? These types of thoughts and questions ran circles around my brain, fighting each other in my head and making me crazy.

As I read….and reasoned a bit further, my attitude and focus began to shift. My earlier inquiries of “Why do I” suddenly morphed into questions of “Why can’t I” and “Why shouldn’t I”

Why couldn’t I as a woman pursue and enjoy sex and all it has to offer free of guilt and repercussion, just like my male counterparts?? Why couldn’t I as the female of the species fuck somebody…… just have a plain, good old fashioned fuck with somebody for the simple joy and pleasure of the act, with no strings attached…... just like a man could?? Why couldn’t I use my body only, separate and independent from my emotions, to communicate my needs and desires to a sex partner….just like men do??

Half way through my readings and self-study my philosophy and perspective received yet another overhaul. Questions that had earlier began with “Why can’t I” were slowly converted to “What if I did”

What if I did a “double take” when passing by a handsome young stranger on the sidewalk; allowing my eyes to wander, concentrating on the area between his legs; assessing his package and estimating the size of his equipment……just like a man who encountered a beautiful woman under the same circumstance would?? What if I started using words and terms like “fuck” and “cock” and “cunt” as natural components of everyday conversation; without embarrassment or feeling a sense of shame as they immediately fall from my tongue……just like men do?? What if I would casually approach an attractive dark stranger in a club; offering invitation to have him come home and fuck me after closing time….just like a man would??

I was a prisoner; confined to my cell by the steel bars and restraints of tradition and convention and gender. That same tradition and convention and gender that had imprisoned my Mother and her Mother and her Mother before her. I was a woman; convicted and serving time for being female……for being a woman.

Clarity…..accompanied by that once familiar feeling of “normal” did return to my thoughts……finally; but not before two weeks had been x’ed off the calendar, maybe even a bit longer. When it did my path lay straight before me.

I would quit being the good girl. “She” would be given proper burial. I would go to church, light a candle, kneel and say a prayer for her soul. She would be dead; no longer would I mourn what would never be. I would stop fighting myself. I would stop restricting and shaming and reproaching and guilting myself. I would go forward…….unashamed of my needs and my desires, with my head held high. I would be proud of who I was and what I would become. From now on I would indulge myself and allow the results to make me high.

Welcome Karrie the Slut!!! Welcome Karrie the married woman. The wife who is knowingly and willingly shared between her husband and others…….other men who take the place of her husband overnight, or for several nights. Welcome Karrie who craves cock………black cock…..white cock…..purple cock, and all of the colors in between. Welcome Karrie who would willingly pass from one lover to the next until she had devoured the entire chain.

No more Good Girl!!! To Hell with my previous “goody-two-shoes” life…..and to Hell with Buck and all the others who didn’t agree with the “new” me!!! And as far as Fucking was concerned….I was a thoroughbred….and I had just made the decision to let myself run.

Good girls don’t…….but from here on I sure as Hell would!!!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:11 am

Hubby Hobbles Home:

Late one afternoon just a few days after I had finished the onerous process of my emotional “stocktaking” hubby showed up at the house. As I answered the bell I thought it unusual to see him there on the step as he hadn’t called and we hadn’t made any plans for him to visit or take Karoline out.

None the less I was happy……….more than happy if I was to be truthful………to see him standing there, shifting back and forth from one foot to the next; looking at me somewhat tenuously.

But when I asked him to come inside he remained parked on the step as he was, continuing to stare at me intently for several seconds. Finally, taking a deep breath, he simply said

“Karrie……can I come home?”

OMFG!!!........Knock me over with a feather!!! NEVER was I ready to hear five sweeter words than those that he had just spoke.

Before I realized what was even happening I heard myself answer; more as a reflex than anything else; in a very loud and excited voice I was almost shouting

“YES, OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!!!”

Hubby’s movement was quick through the door and we were in each other’s arms immediately, hugging and kissing and touching each other all over. At that moment I experienced a feeling that can only be described as euphoria, starting from my toes and rising, overwhelming every cell of my being.

My wonderful and precious hubby had come back to me after almost one entire year!!!

I quietly took him by his hand and led him into the bedroom. It took only seconds until I sat on top…..naked…..straddling his hips….fucking him with all my might.

LIFE CAN BE SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:26 pm

lol @ Wm F Buckley black lol

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:26 pm

hubby’s Happy Homecoming:

hubby’s welcome home party lasted four days. During that time I fucked him nonstop…..allowing him reprieve only while he was away completing his day’s activities at work. Our fucking was intense……well...intense for the two of us anyways……and by the morning of the fifth day he had worn me out to the point where my entire body was sore and I was painfully aware of having to make any movement; unable to take more than baby sized steps when I walked. But as uncomfortable as my condition was the situation was also darkly humorous……even though it was perhaps a bit macabre in a way.

Immediately after hubby had ejaculated inside me for the first time in well over eleven months, I asked him what he was feeling…….meaning what he was feeling emotionally of course. lol. Hubby jokingly responded with a long drawn out “Welllll……..I had a real hard time feeling much of anything as a matter of fact.” With fleeting embarrassment and a modicum of apprehension I immediately recognized what hubby was getting at.

With my body so used to the size of Buck’s cock; and not yet having recovered from his dimensions, my pussy was indeed stretched out and noticeably bigger…….both wider and deeper than it had been prior to our (almost) yearlong separation; a fact which hubby (obviously) and I both realized.

And although I could clearly understand hubby’s irritation and displeasure with this reality, I just hoped it wouldn’t become some sort of justification or a deciding factor for him to once again alienate himself and write-off our perilous new reunion. With some trepidation noticeable in my voice I asked hubby what he had meant with his comment. He replied that he had been unable to feel the walls of my pussy snuggly enough around his cock to generate much friction from thrusting inside me, and that this fact was making it difficult for him to stay fully erect during our lovemaking.

Again thinking that hubby would be annoyed if not downright angry with the condition of my pussy I immediately began to reassure him. I must admit that common courtesy and tact required me to stretch the truth somewhat. I began by assuring hubby,

“Oh it felt really good for me….I just love you so much Ed……it must have been okay for you too because I felt you cum soo hard inside me.”

Conceding the fact that he had indeed experienced a very strong ejaculation, hubby went on to explain that the reason he had cum so hard wasn’t because of my pussy’s tight grip but instead……simply the opposite. Not being able to feel any two walls of my vagina at the same time and knowing, or at least being able to imagine how my pussy had come to be that way had turned him on to the point where he simply exploded….not being able to hold back a second longer, and shot his load……as he described “stronger and harder than he had possibly ever shot before.” Indeed quite a feat; as I laughingly pointed out some time later, given the fact that he was not fully hard at the time.

At that point I must admit I didn’t know what to say or how to respond to what hubby had just disclosed. On the one hand I was somewhat afraid that he was annoyed and would consider me (my pussy) to be damaged goods. The last thing that I wanted was for him to be able to conjure an excuse…..some reason which would terminate or derail the fragile progress we had made towards the reconciliation of our marriage. And to those ends I automatically considered that a long and heartfelt apology might be necessary to keep him on board.

On the other hand I certainly wasn’t going to apologize for the logical effects of nature. Taking a cock as long and as thick as Buck’s had been, and as often as he (and Mortty as well) had enjoyed me over the course of the previous year…….what else could hubby expect?? I mean after all of that my pussy (and likewise my jaw lol.) was bound to be a little looser and stretched out……Right?? A natural consequence which should rebuff both allegation and redress.

But again…..fearing the worse, I cautiously asked hubby if the situation was going to prove a major problem for him; but, before allowing him to answer, I followed up my question with a promise to begin working on a series of Kegel exercises immediately to ensure at least a partial solution. Thinking back I realized that I had discussed this idea with hubby before and probably should have had an established Kegel routine in place already; but since the issue hadn’t existed with either Buck or Mortty I simply had forgot to give this plan serious consideration until now.

As I anxiously awaited hubby’s response I was once again struck speechless with his reply. Hubby stated that the “issue” wouldn’t turn into a problem for him. He explained that during his time alone he had done a huge amount of reading and other research into the relationship he and I had built and also into marriages like the one we shared. He said that while on his own he had learned a lot about himself and a lot about life in general and that he was looking forward to eventually sharing all of what he had learnt with me. I immediately began asking him what he was getting at but he gently shushed me…..dismissing my questions until we could sit down and have a long intimate discussion to explore what form our “new marriage” might take.

I let out a loud squeal and giggled as hubby grabbed me, tickling my ribs as he threw me back on the bed for another round of welcome home intercourse; but in my head my own thoughts chided me for doubting this wonderful man.

A few days later as I was teasing him we both laughed as I pointed out that even with the considerable size differential between my husband and my lover(s) in the space of four intense sex filled days my husband had COMPLETELY destroyed my poor pussy.

Again I must say:

LIFE CAN BE SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by KarrieKraves on Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Nice reconnection ;)

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:24 pm

The Making Of A Cuckold:

A few days after hubby’s arrival home he took me to our favorite little neighborhood Bistro for our first real date since we had separated months before. As soon as we were seated and started on our first glass of wine, even before we had ordered our usual favorites I began questioning him, anxious to know all of the details behind his decision to return to our marriage.

Hubby stared at me for several seconds like he was contemplating exactly where to begin. Finally, starting with what turned into a very lengthy and very detailed explanation; he said

“Karrie……I’m sorry but I just had to leave because I found myself at the point where I simply couldn’t understand what was happening to me.”

Of course I was anxious to know more, so I gently took hold of his hand in mine and staring deeply into his eyes I told him that he was the best husband any woman could possibly have; and after leaning into the tiny table that separated us I placed a small butterfly kiss on his lips and told him how much I loved him and how glad I was that he had chosen me and our marriage once again.

“Please……..Tell me exactly what your thoughts have been up to now.” I encouraged. “And you shall earn yourself a handsome reward for doing so when we get back home.”

Settling himself back in his chair somewhat hubby began, a bit reluctantly at first. He said that when I first informed him that I had been unfaithful to him and to our marriage that he was shocked but not totally surprised. Knowing me well, he said that he understood as far back as when we were first dating that my needs….which he immediately clarified as my need for physical sex or my “sex drive”, and my need for male attentions; especially from an alpha type male or “man’s man” as hubby termed it…..were high, and that he had suspected that I would desire even more of this type of attention and stimulation as we went forward into our marriage.

Knowing this beforehand however did little to lessen hubby’s initial feelings of anger, jealousy and betrayal, as I initially explained to him that I had decided to continue seeing or “dating” Buck with the intention of further developing the sexual relationship the two of us had already started. The fact that Mortty would also be involved with me on a sexual basis simply added more fuel to hubby’s already flaming fire.

Coming to terms with the fact that I intended my relationship with Buck to go beyond a simple one night stand hubby stated, was difficult for him. He admitted however that he had consoled himself with the notion that either my own, or perhaps even Buck’s interest in the other person would probably wane or may even fizzle out completely in a relatively short time.

In other words hubby initially believed that once the NRE (new relationship energy) wore off, Buck (and Mortty) would leave me alone in search of “greener pastures”, and that hubby and I would automatically return to the “vanilla” marriage we had initially begun.

When things didn’t go the way hubby first imagined they would he told me that his plan was to simply stay the course. To remain in the marriage; the two of us a “normal” couple in every way, EXCEPT for the fact that he was now sharing his wife’s married pussy (hubby’s own words and phrasing) with two (slightly) younger black men.

Hubby further described that although his initial anger and resentment were still very much present he began to find this rather precarious situation more and more intriguing.

After Karoline’s birth, with me now a stay at home mom and Buck (and Mortty) taking full advantage of the fact that he (they) could access me at home, literally any time of the day…….any day of the week; and with the two of them spending ever increasing amounts of time at the house with both hubby and I; hubby admitted that seeing me and Buck together in that sexual sort of scenario caused him to experience some new and “unusual” twists in terms of both his physical and emotional reasoning.

Hubby disclosed that the more comfortable Buck and I became demonstrating the affections and desire we felt for each other in front of him; the more aroused or “turned-on” he was beginning to experience. He said that as he began to watch Buck and I as we were in the midst of being sexual with each other; instead of feeling the anger, jealousy, worry and sense of betrayal that one……..a married man in his position…….should normally feel; that these feelings just slowly stopped surfacing. Or if they did present, hubby admitted that he simply didn’t experience them with the degree of intensity that he had felt initially.

In hubby’s own words he admitted that while he continued to feel an amount of jealousy and definitely some anger; that more and more he also began to feel a sort of sexual based excitement and an ever increasing physical arousal. And……with some reluctance, hubby finally conceded that he often responded to Buck and I sexing with an intense and prolonged erection.

And although this next part is somewhat embarrassing to recount right now, I think it would be completely remiss of me not to point out that at this point during our discussion; a moment where I was simply overwhelmed by a sense of my own curiosity; again feeling some reluctance……not wanting the truth to be obscured by an overwhelming sense of humiliation for poor hubby…….I gingerly questioned him on whether he had “touched” himself or did anything else in these situations in attempts to deal with the raging hard-ons he was describing.

Hubby’s face immediately flushed with a bright red hue. Staring down at the tabletop he was unable to respond for several seconds. Then with an audible sigh; shyly…..accompanied by an expression advertising his embarrassment……..he guiltily confessed that he had indeed taken things further. He admitted that often he would “touch” or stroke his erect penis while he watched Buck and I go about the endless flirting we carried on with each other; a fact that went completely unnoticed by either of us.

Hubby further confessed that he would often masturbate openly; freeing his penis by unzipping his trousers, while he watched Buck and I……either having intercourse or engaging in other forms of sex play together in our bed. Again another fact that went totally unnoticed by both Buck and I. Hubby also admitted that while he never masturbated to completion while a voyeur to Buck and I in bed……he would silently remove himself to our spare room; the one he used on the nights that either Buck or Mortty stayed over with me; to “finish himself off”.

As poor abashed hubby poured out his confession to me, I did my best to listen empathically…..not wishing to come across as teasing or judgmental and of course not wanting to burst into a fit of giggles, (as much of hubby’s testimony was indeed quite comical to witness) or even crack a smile for fear that hubby would shut down completely having to endure that level of humiliation.

Following the last part of his disclosure about masturbating himself to the point of ejaculation, he once again stared down at the black and white checkered tablecloth in front of him. Knowing hubby as I do, I knew he had more that he needed to tell me but was simply too ashamed to go on.

Again mustering as calm and gentle a voice as I could manage I asked, “Sweetie….is there more you have to tell me??”

And slowly staring up at me hubby simply nodded his head “Yes.”

“Okay Sweetie” I encouraged, “Go ahead. I’m listening.”

“Well….” Hubby began “You know Karrie…..” he went on “As I lie on the bed in the spare room…..masturbating myself to visions of you and Buck in my head; especially during those times when I could hear you or him….or the both of you, enjoying an orgasm across the wall in the next room; I would mostly cum very quickly……sometimes after just a half dozen strokes or so. Well……my actual releases at those times were simply incredible. I mean they were sooo strong that as I ejaculated ropes of my cum would just surge out of my cock; if I was standing up at the time, my cum would actually shoot upwards going well above my head. If I happened to be lying down when my cock exploded, ropes of my own cum would spray out, often hitting me on the chin or sometimes projecting right into my face.”

“Karrie…..I had NEVER cum that hard before…..EVER!!!.......FUCK!!!…….I just felt sooo ashamed of myself for doing that.”

Hanging his head again….this time teary eyed and completely humbled…..hubby looked despondent and forlorn. And still, not wanting to cause him any additional pain, I simply couldn’t help attempting at least a bit of humor. I once again took hubby’s calloused hand in mine explaining,

“Sweetie it’s okay!! Really….it’s alright!! Look…….look at the bright side…….At least you didn’t go blind!!”

Looking up with a start, hubby glared back at me from across the small table; but just as he was about to begin a retort our waiter arrived bringing steaks and salad.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:24 pm

If It Thinks Like A Cuckold---And Talks Like A Cuckold……..:

After we had finished the main course, as hubby and I sat enjoying another glass of wine he resumed his testimony, this time focusing more on his thoughts and emotional responses towards myself and Buck and the time he spent observing us as we grew our passion for one another.

In addition to his unpredictable physical reactions, hubby now began describing how his emotional responses were changing in conjunction with both his thinking and reasoning patterns. He was able to relate a little story and used it as a vehicle to present several examples of how these changes were occurring and the impact they were having on him……emotionally, intellectually and spiritually; both as a man and more specifically as my husband.

“I remember the first time I came home and saw you and Buck together in the house. You were with HIM and HE was clearly playing the role of your husband….not me. Rather I saw myself in sort of a supporting role. That realization excited me in an odd sort of way. I found these circumstances arousing and I surly couldn’t deny the intense erection that was openly violating my self-respect. Despite that fact though, I felt liberated in a strange sort of way and I enjoyed that feeling immensely.

Just before I made the decision to leave our marriage I truly believed that I was going crazy. Watching the two of you so open and comfortable with each other……and all of it happening right in front of me; I’d get sooo hard watching while you enjoyed his cock and hearing you orgasm with him in our bed. All of it……the flagrant intimacy….your teasing me…..my intense arousal….my jealousy……heck, even your restricting my access to you and your pussy while letting him enjoy you, taking anything he wanted so freely; and then me being able to see it all so openly...almost as if the two of you were trying to flaunt everything in my face……..and finally the insane feelings of lust I had……all of these things combined in my head to form a very powerful, and very lasting emotional and sexual high.

I found that high sooo very addicting. It just blew my mind; and it seemed to be with me always…….almost as if it had become a new but permanent part of my psyche. It was very similar to the way I feel when I’m just the right amount of drunk…..or the few times I have gone to the Casino and got on a roll.

The Insane lust and desire that I consistently felt.….It was like a gambler needing to try his luck one more time. That’s the only way I can think of to describe the need I had developed to want to watch you and Buck together….again and again.

But despite my need to be the voyeur; every time I did see you in his arms or him in your bed, I would become so overwhelmed that I would just freak out inside. I couldn’t say anything because I knew that what Buck was giving you was immensely gratifying, and that you were able to feel a level of physical pleasure with him that I didn’t……….that I couldn’t come even close to providing you with…..and that the level of satisfaction you were feeling was something that you felt was indispensable.

When you were with him it seemed to be a lot more than just physical sex though. Buck seemed to be able to set your spirit free…..to free your inner self……your “inner slut” as some of the reading I have done terms it……and I certainly don’t mean that in any sort of a disrespectful manner. I soon realized that you were much more confident and happy as a result. This put me in a very unusual……an almost impossible position. For me to see you; my wife; so very happy……and yet to know that it was another man's presence……another man’s cock…….that was making you feel this way.

While I knew you were still my wife and the mother of my daughter, I also realized that I was sharing you; both your body as well as your spirit; with another man, and that you loved the circumstances of that situation.

Karrie….I know I had strong feelings opposing this arrangement at first. But despite the war that was continuously going on in my head at the time, I was growing to love this new arrangement and I couldn’t help but want it to continue. I felt like I was literally going crazy, so I simply had to leave and hope that putting some distance between myself and the two of you would help me sort myself out.”

Oh my God!!! This part of hubby’s confession had hit me like a ton of bricks. Suddenly I desperately felt the need for another glass of wine.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:49 pm

On His Own:

Watching the young Waiter leave the table; our wine glasses full once more; hubby began filling me in on some of the reading he had done as part of his research into “Alternate Lifestyles”.

“Once I had settled into the tiny basement suite apartment and was on my own, I began doing some investigating to see if any other marriages like ours existed and if they did what sort of “ground rules” were involved to keep everybody from going insane. I started by visiting the local Library, browsing through some of the big name magazines and looking through the self-help section. Not finding anything of note I began reading articles in different adult magazines. I found the best information in "Swinger" based magazines. They described relationships like ours and I discovered that they’re much more common than I had thought.

By that time I had my home internet line hooked up and began doing “Google” searches. I was very surprised to find an almost overwhelming amount of information on the subject of “Fetish Cuckolding”.

One of the best and most informative websites I stumbled across was called “Our Hotwives”, and I was totally shocked to learn how similar many of the stories and posted topics shared by other couples on the site were to our own situation. My God…….reading one or two of the stories on that site in particular……it was almost as if they were written specifically about Karrie and Ed!!!

I learned that marriages like ours were called “Cuckold Marriages” and that they called husbands like me “Cuckold” husbands. They basically described relationships like the one you and I have where the wife openly dates outside of the marriage; most of the time with the explicit consent and/or encouragement of the husband.

The wives are mostly called “Hotwives” or sometimes Cuckoldress and again, for the most part get to choose who, when, where and how often they will engage in sexual activity with another person who is NOT their legal husband. The third persons in these relationships are usually males who are labeled as boyfriends, friends with benefits (fwb) or, for the more experienced Lifestylers, “Bull” may be the more preferred terminology.

Although the circumstances in specific relationships vary greatly; generally speaking, Cuckold husbands are basically husbands (or fiancés) that experience an overwhelming “sexual high” from knowing (or even suspecting) that their wives are being unfaithful to them. The husbands themselves are not usually interested in becoming sexually involved with other women and are seldom unfaithful to their adulterous wives.

In large part a husband's pleasure is derived from either directly watching their wives “engaged” sexually with the Bull, or by waiting at home or elsewhere for their wives to reveal and share intimate details of the time they spend with their lovers. Some (but not all) of the husbands may then engage in intercourse or "reclamation sex" with their wives once they return home to them from a lovers bed. Most of these men are often totally content to live vicariously through the infidelities of their adulterous partners.

The confused feelings and mixed emotions that they describe are almost identical to the way I was feeling just before I left. But despite the non-stop emotional roller-coaster that Cuckold husbands often find themselves on, everyone seemed to agree on several major points.

One was that the insane emotional “highs” of the situation consistently made up for the emotional “lows” that they experienced.

A second was that in almost all cases the Cuckold husbands admitted that their wives were sexier, happier and more fulfilled as a result of their infidelities.

A third point was that in most of the cases both partners unanimously agreed that their marriages had become closer and generally better overall, as a result of the changes they had made in their thinking patterns and attitudes; and in the modified viewpoint that they now held in regards to both monogamy and fidelity and their importance to a successful and happy marriage.

Karrie…….after examining this line of reasoning and giving myself some time to consider and “digest” what these people were talking about; I decided that since I love you as much as I do that there was no other option but to give these “new ideas” of yours a try!!”

With that hubby ended his explanation; and while looking intently into my eyes he once again said

“Karrie…….I love you so much”

We were being very serious now and I told hubby that was good……..in fact I said that it was better than good. I told him it was excellent.

YESSSSSSS……LIFE CAN BE SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:21 pm

I Can Be Such A Bitch Sometimes:

Arriving back home from the little Bistro, hubby was visibly horny; his little “stiffy” causing a small but discernible tent in the front of his trousers. I was horny myself and although not visible to others, my own telltale evidence of this fact was also present in the front beneath my own tight trousers.

I had promised hubby my pussy (yet again lol.) and I had every intention of making good on my word……I mean a promise given is a promise kept….right?? No……hubby would definitely wind up spurting his gooey little mess inside me before either of us slept that night, that was a given. But he wouldn’t get to do it just yet. He would have to wait a bit longer.

I honestly don’t know what had come over me. It wasn’t that I didn’t love my hubby…..I mean I love that man with every cell of my being. And it wasn’t that I didn’t want to give myself to him…..I was just as horny as he was at that point.

Perhaps my testy mood though was somehow brought on by the shiny silver Volkswagen convertible we had passed on our way back to the house. I mention this simply because of the unique licence plate prominently displayed on the car’s trunk: “BABY DOL”. But even more than the license plate itself, it was the message on the shiny chrome frame that surrounded it. At the top it simply read, SHE RULES and at the bottom, it proudly stated in bold lettering, I HAVE THE PUSSY -- I MAKE THE RULES.

But whatever my motivation may have been, I have good reason to believe that the four (large) glasses of “red courage”; the last of which I had consumed not more than an hour ago at the Bistro, were doing their part to cheer me on. I decided that before I gave hubby his promised taste of my pussy; I would give him a taste of my newly minted spiritual mantra and paint a picture of what impact my “new ideas” might have on our “new marriage”.

Now I should point out that I didn’t have to formally outline my intentions to hubby in this manner...….at least not at this particular time anyways. I already had his permission to mostly do whatever it was that I wanted to do in terms of modifying the sexual component of our marriage. His capitulation at the restaurant a half hour before had pretty much given me carte blanche on that front.

But given the “Power Bitch” mode that I found myself in coupled with the convenience of our current circumstances, I decided to “lay it all out on the line” so to speak; telling myself of course that what I was about to do was all for hubby’s greater benefit.

Before inviting hubby to take a seat at our kitchen table, I told him once more that I loved him dearly but that there were a few things that I thought I would share with him before we went to bed.

I started out by telling him that I was pleased that he felt as strongly in his love for me and our relationship as he did. I also told him that I was glad he was willing to give my “new ideas”, as he had labeled them in the restaurant, a try. I explained that I had drafted some major changes to my overall philosophy on life…..reinventing myself......for lack of more suitable wording; especially in terms of the adventure and passions I would continue to pursue.

I further reinforced to hubby that it would indeed be my intention to push the boundaries of our relationship and marriage even further than I had with Buck (and Mortty) beginning in the very near future.

I described my recent bout of depression after my relationship with Buck had dissolved and the soul searching I had done as a result. I explained my need and subsequent decision to cultivate my sexual independence, and to be able to explore and grow my pleasures and desires on my own; free of critique, disapproval or restriction by anyone else, especially him as my husband.

Hubby sat there silent….taking in all I had disclosed to this point; a smile on his lips and an offering of support unmistakably present in his eyes.

How did I intend to accomplish this process of empowerment; and what would be expected of him as a supportive (and now Cuckold) husband?

I recalled the terms of our first contract…..the conditions hubby had requested as part of approving my “hall pass” to continue dating Buck and perhaps others outside of our marriage. Hubby’s first rule of priority was that our relationship….the one that the two of us shared as a married couple, would be given preference and remain “unique”. I immediately assured him that of course this would continue to be the case as we moved forward.....but…..with one new exception.

I explained to hubby that (mostly because of what I had experienced in terms of sexual gratification with both Buck and Mortty) he had lost his marital right as my primary sex partner and provider…..and that this would indeed be a permanent situation beginning immediately. Yes….we would continue to have sex as husband and wife…..both in terms of intercourse as well as our previous oral sexing; but I needed him to understand that he should longer expect to be my go-to guy for anything “bedroom” related.

I further explained that……Yes….I realized that this had been a compulsory component of my “I do’s” to him; but things had changed for me and were very different now. I had now sampled “bigger and better” in both the size and performance department. This of course had created an ongoing need for me to continue seeking out the same.

Now…..as a self-defined Cuckold husband; hubby would need to accept his fate along with his (yet undefined) lesser or “Beta” role.

I continued this train of thought by attempting to explain to hubby that although I loved and cared for him deeply; and at the risk of sounding selfish; I had made a decision that my own sexual satisfaction and pleasure would be the most important thing as we moved ahead.

Taking a short intermission now, and completing a perception check with hubby; he provided little in terms of objection or protest so I decided to continue on…..

Another of hubby’s initial conditions was that we were to maintain the same level and frequency of sexual contact that we had enjoyed as a “vanilla” couple.

Well again…….second verse; same as the first.

I explained that simply by circumstance alone hubby would be forced into a lesser role. A role that some might consider as being typically Beta. This would be true of both sexual as well as various non-sexual issues within the marriage. I reinforced the fact that this wasn’t simply me trying to be mean……or me attempting to punish him for his recent absence or any such thing. This was simply a matter of Physics. Even as a child I remember adorable, bug-eyed Grover; the furry little blue monster from Sesame Street TV, and his rudimentary lesson on the measures of less and more.

My explanation to hubby at this point was simple: the more of my pussy (and other parts of me) that my future lovers would take; the less of it that would remain available to him. Not to insinuate that he would be granted only the “leftovers” in terms of our sexing of course; but it would only stand to reason that the best of me should be reserved for my “primary” sex partners in the future.

Both of these issues so far though had started out as hubby’s issues…….hubby’s conditions and desires as they pertained to me and what he wanted from me as a wife who shared her body with other men. But even as it was now me making these modifications to their original intents; I decided to push hubby for more.

I suggested that from this point on, hubby’s simple agreement or acquiescence to my “new ideas” would not be enough. I would need him to do more. Now as my (willing) Cuckold husband my expectation would be that he do more than follow my lead; walking behind me and shaking his head in agreement. Hubby would be required to take a more active involvement.….a more hands-on type of role.

I would now be counting on hubby as an active participant……an advocate, or perhaps even more accurately a “comrade” that would take an active and direct role in helping me to achieve my end goals.

As my wingman hubby would not only need to support my taking……and keeping….of extra marital lovers; he would also be expected to encourage me onwards……supporting me, especially during those times when the going got tough. I pointed out to him that establishing and maintaining a relationship with a Lover……especially an all-encompassing one such as I imagined; would require significant amounts of effort and sacrifice on both of our parts.

I explained that as my husband he would need to step back at crucial times, fading into the background to allow time and space for the growth and development of a meaningful bond between me and my lovers. This would be especially relevant during the initial phases of beginning a relationship with someone new; or even within an already established relationship with a longstanding Lover, if him and I were going through a particularly stressful or crisis period between us.

I also pointed out that hubby’s support, understanding and patience would be necessary with issues and circumstances that might be more practical in nature. "Common sense"……that’s what I would be expecting from him. Whether I needed help readying myself for an evening out with a Lover……..I would want to be sure that I could count on hubby’s help as I prepared….a hot scented bath ready and waiting if I happened to be running late for an evening out, or perhaps picking up needed articles of clothing from the Drycleaner on his way home from work.

Conceivably it might be immediately after a date, or when an evening was almost over when I would need hubby’s help the most. Maybe it would be a ride home if I…..or even both of us, had had too much to drink; or it may be a back or foot massage before falling asleep if I came in late with sore muscles or an overtired body.

I explained that whatever the situation might be, I would need hubby to be there for me; and perhaps to be there for my Lover as well. If we were indeed going to begin this phase in our marriage where I was going to seriously Cuckold my husband in the near future, I was going to need not only his encouragement and support and blessing; he would also be required to provide his love and respect and appreciation and help……not only to me but to any and all of my future Lovers as well.

As our conversation neared its end, I began to feel more and more empowered; not only sexually but also emotionally. For me, actively choosing this new lifestyle was not something I was doing simply as an exercise to spice up a dull and ailing marriage; this would be an entire new philosophy that would provide the cornerstones for a new and exciting sexual mantra. A platform of both sexual and emotional empowerment for myself as I went forward in relationships with both new lovers as well as with my husband.

With all that had occurred that evening; and now that I had come to the end of my deliberation with hubby, I was feeling exhilarated and exhausted all at once. After taking a minute to compose myself again, I looked over at hubby; sitting quietly and contemplating all that I had proposed. I asked him what he thought of this new direction that I had just finished charting. Hubby remained calm and quiet, not saying a word for several seconds. Finally after what seemed like an absolute eternity; with just a hint of a smile, noticeable first toward the corners of his mouth he replied,

“Well………from the sound of it I imagine it’s going to be quite a ride then....”

For several seconds we both remained totally silent, neither of us moving as we stared deeply into each other’s eyes. Finally for the second time that evening I leaned across a table to give my amazing husband a kiss of appreciation. And as his lips gently touched mine I began to shove my tongue firmly into his mouth.

I simply couldn’t wait for our wonderful new life to begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:02 am

Hubby’s Report:

Readers: I’m sure you all remember how important it is to actually have hubby present his own perspective as events are recalled at crucial points throughout our story. Well….I’m excited to say that once again I’ve managed to convince hubby to give us some of his own insights into his return home, the reestablishment of our precious marriage and the beginning of our journey down the road to becoming a true Cuckold couple. So here he is…….in his own words; my own thoughtful and wonderful hubby.

hi again everybody.

This is Ed again karries husband-- because she wants me too tell my part of my story in my own words. again. And sorry but she says she wants me to use common cents and to use focus on what I’m writin-- and most of all no swearing as I tell the story here so here goes.

So when that black guy Buck and that other guy Mortty—he was black to-- but that don’t really change much now—was commin over to the house a lot I was feelin kind of weird’d out cause of what was goin on.

Now karrie says that both of them had real big cocks compared to mine so that’s why she kept tellin them to come over so much-- but all I got to say about that is that my cock isn’t really all that small as she thinks it is. but that don’t really matter much now either.

So like I said they were always up at the house cause she said they were her special boyfriends or whatever-- and I seen that they were always touchin eachother (them and her I mean) in the kitchen and both of them would feel her boobs any time they could-- especially if I happen to be watchin them doin it.

And shes got such a big rack anyways-- but that don’t really matter much now. But the thing that got to me even more was that they were always goin to have a shower with her whenever she had a bit of extra time whenever Karoline was asleep because they told me that the water at their place was shut off when I asked-- cause they forgot to pay the d̶a̶m̶ stupid water bills.

And so one time when I went in there (to pee) one of them was f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶ s̶c̶r̶e̶w̶i̶n̶ having sex with her in the shower and seein that-- I was mad as h̶e̶l̶l̶ heck BUT at the same time my cock got all hard and I felt all turned on just from seein the two of them f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶ s̶c̶r̶e̶w̶i̶n̶ having sex in the shower.

Now I just have to say that I’m not gay and never have been. Not that theres anything wrong with that except that it’s not the way I am-- but me getting all hard on account of seein Buck and that other guy having sex with her and me lookin at their cocks—and ya their cocks were a little bit bigger than mine is—but so what??

And I felt bad for lookin at them (cocks) and I said to Karrie after-- I said I think I might be turning gay or something—and I told her what was happening (me getting all hard and stuff whenever I seen those cocks) and she said don’t be thinking so stupid.

So I told her “well I’m going to take a break from all of this CARRY ON-- and take the time to figure out if I really am turning gay or not.

Not that there’s anything wrong with being gay-- its just that I’m not.

So when I was away from Karrie and the house and all of that stuff-- I started reading and asking some questions and stuff and I found out that lots of other people—other guys that aren’t gay-- were feelin just like I was (gettin hard and everything) from seein their wives f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ screwing other guys and having boyfriends other than their husbands.

So I felt so much better knowing that I was’nt the only man to be feelin this way that I went back and talked to Karrie and told her that I should come back home and asked her what she thought of it-- and she told me “yes” come back home to myself and Karoline because she Mrs. you.

So I did move back home but then Karrie tells me that all the rules has changed and now she thinks different and now I have to do everything using common cents because that’s the way she wants it from now on.

And then she tells me ‘I need you to help me out with dating Black guys-- and other stuff too”

And so I told her “you know I have always been helping you out with anything you ever wanted help with-- so why should I stop helping you out now”

So then she tells me “oh Ed you are the best”

And I wanted to tell her back “Yes Karrie I know I am the best” BUT I did’nt want to make it sound like I was bragging or anything like that so I just told her

“Yes Karrie I already know that”

So I guess I just have to wait and see where she is going with all of these new rules she has for the two of us.

Anyways-- I still love her even if she is a little hard to put up with at times- but what the h̶e̶l̶l̶ heck can you do??

So there it is. I hope my writin is better this time becuz some of the people at work started complainin becuz they tell me they don’t now what the h̶e̶l̶l̶ heck I’m talkin about when I write it in a report.

But I mostly want to tell them to just "fuck off"---except if it’s the BOSS becuze I should’nt really be tellin the BOSS to f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶ fuck off.

Anyways this is all I have to say for now.

Goodbye and have a good day.

Ed.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:50 am

Readers-

According to the initial outline, the first part of Body Of A Slut Wife is complete. I had originally planned for a three part story with each segment focusing on a different aspect(s) of the “Lifestyle.”

Although the story appears to be enjoying a generous amount of Views, feedback has fallen off substantially leaving me to question whether or not readers are finding the postings interesting enough for me to continue on.

As such please take the time to vote “yea or nay” in terms of having the story continue and let me know what aspects of the writing you have liked/disliked so far.

Thanks.

KarrieKraves

Foot69loose

Unread post by Foot69loose » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:04 am

yea, from me, a very intersting story Karrie.
Thank you for taking the time to put it down. I enjoy Ed's comments, great to hear the opposite position.

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:52 pm

hmmmmmmmmm--

There's been over 325 views since I last posted hoping to receive some feedback in terms of what readers liked/disliked/thought about the story so far.

Only one person has responded.

Is the story truly that bad or are readers just reluctant to share viewpoints??

Again....open to any thoughts, ideas, objections etc.

K.K.

deepfet405
Prepubescent

Unread post by deepfet405 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:13 pm

I've been reading this site for as long as I can remember (maybe on order of 10 years by now?), often daily, and have never posted until now. Please keep this story unfolding, it's mesmerizing. I'm sure that I'm not the only reader with that perspective.

I can honestly point to reluctance on my part, but would never speak (write) for others.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:36 pm

deepfet405 wrote:I've been reading this site for as long as I can remember (maybe on order of 10 years by now?), often daily, and have never posted until now. Please keep this story unfolding, it's mesmerizing. I'm sure that I'm not the only reader with that perspective.

I can honestly point to reluctance on my part, but would never speak (write) for others.
Welcome to OHW, deepfet405.

:)

Mia