The Secduction of Lisa N

A niche for stories; fiction or non.
neohec
Trainable

Re: The Secduction of Lisa N

Unread post by neohec » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:06 am

Sorry I'm late to the party. Read beginning to end. Great stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses. I wonder what activities were so intense that you are conflicted about posting.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:43 am

sensual9696 wrote:Great writing! Enjoying the stories... please continue!
I'm glad you are enjoying the stories Sensual9696 and taking the time to comment. There seems to be some renewed interest lately.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:02 am

neohec wrote:Sorry I'm late to the party. Read beginning to end. Great stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses. I wonder what activities were so intense that you are conflicted about posting.
You can never be too late Neohec. Thank you for reading and commenting.

I should explain that paul was married before and in a cuckold relationship with is former wife. She had many lovers but he said that none were nearly as dominating as me. Of course sex with Lisa is always great and the foundation of my relationship with Lisa and paul, but I enjoy getting into their heads and controlling them just as much.

Since day one I have been pushing to see to see what pauls limits were. You can see from the beginning of this story that I started out pretty gentle. Keep in mind that I had less experience than paul. I'm still pushing but he hasn't broken yet. The only two thing that he complained about was not being included sometimes in sessions and being put in a cock cage. Both of these he now accepts.

I have done things to paul that I would have never dreamed of and he hasn't broken. They were all fantastic at the time and made me feel strong and powerful, constantly stressing my dominance over the couple. They do however leave some guilt and remorse and are thing that if shared, people may think less of me. I know this sounds funny but I care what people think, and I really do like paul. Nothing I did involved pain other than spanking and occasional slaps. Probably nothing that hasn't been posted before, but I know that some of it may turn people off and I don't want to do that.

Again thanks for your comment.

Wanna Be Bob
Virgin

Unread post by Wanna Be Bob » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:52 pm

OK. I'm pretty new to this forum, but I envy paul. I wish my wife was in the position of Lisa N, and that there was a bull in our lives like you. Would I say "Please sir, fuck my wife!" ? You bet.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:27 am

Wanna Be Bob wrote:OK. I'm pretty new to this forum, but I envy paul. I wish my wife was in the position of Lisa N, and that there was a bull in our lives like you. Would I say "Please sir, fuck my wife!" ? You bet.
I wish you and your wife luck in finding someone who will enhance your lives. Just be sure that your marriage is strong enough to handle it, and this is what you both want. Also, be sure to find a bull that you can trust and put your faith in.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:14 am

Well it's a new year and I come over to pay paul and Lisa a visit. Things are very cordial as we shake hands and I kiss Lisa hello. I sit on the couch with Lisa and I tell paul to pour the three of us some wine from a bottle that I provided. I make a toast to the three of us and the coming year then tell paul to sit down, we have much to discuss.

I've been looking at a lot of cuckold sites lately and I realized that I have been very lenient with this couple in the past. This is partly because I do really like paul, and in some way even respect him a little, but I can never be the bull that Lisa deserves if I don't push them beyond their boundaries. This year I will teach them to be totally submissive to me. We go to the bedroom and get started.
I sit on the bed and tell paul and Lisa to strip. I tell her to bring her slut collar over to me and I put it on her neck. I ask her if she wants my cock tonight and she says yes, of course. I give her the cage and say "good, then I guess you know what to do with this?" She walks over to her husband, smiles at him and locks the cage on his dick.

When she walks back to me I roughly grab hold of her, pull her over my knee and give her ass a hard slap. I tell paul "she is your wife paul, but now she is my slut." I ask Lisa "are you my slut?" She says "yes Sir" I slap her again and say "just remember that." I'm starting to get hard and my erection is rubbing into Lisa's stomach. I tell her to look at her husband's pathetic cock in that cage and ask her if that is enough for her. She say's "no darling, I need your cock, I need to be treated like a slut." I look at paul and say "from now on you are my little bitch, is that clear?" He takes his time answering so I give Lisa two more hard slaps. I ask him again and he says "yes Sir." I slap his wife again and tell him " didn't hear you. He shouts YES SIR,I AM YOUR LITTLE BITCH."
I have Lisa kneel in front of me and I make paul take down my pants and feed my cock to his wife. Paul kneels beside her as she sucks and licks my very stiff cock. I ask paul if he likes watching his wife suck my cock like a whore and he say "yes Sir, i do." I lay Lisa on the bed and make her husband watch as I kiss and lick and suck her married pussy. I work her cunt and clit to the max always knowing to ease off just before she can climax. Her back is arched and her tits are sticking straight out. She is breathing hard and screaming, but I continue to tease her without mercy. I then pull away and ram my stiff cock into her very wet cunt. She cums as soon as she feels it inside her. With every stroke I call her an unfaithful wife, a cum slut and my dirty little whore. She loves it. We kiss passionately as my hands squeeze her firm tits. I lost count of her orgasms, but I'm sure paul could tell me exactly how many there were. I'm about to cum and tell paul to get behind me and gently cup my balls with his hand so he will know exactly when my cum enters his wife's married pussy. I groan, she screams and all three of use shake like crazy.
So now it's paul's turn, the reward that he had patiently waited for. I throw him the key and he hastily undoes his cage. Lisa wants to be on top so she has her husband lie on his back. She impales herself on top of him with a loud swish. She places his hands on her hips and starts riding his cock. Paul can feel the soggy mixture of her juices and my cum. His wife is ridding him hard telling him "stay hard for me baby, make it last, please make me cum." As an incentive I tell paul that if you make her cum with your dick you won't have to put your cage back on tonight. With an evil look in her eye Lisa puts paul's hands on her tits, leans back and moves his cock in such a way that he cannot help but shoot his load. I was actually rooting for him. Paul knows what to do now, he can enjoy our creampie. I want Lisa nice and clean when I fuck her again later tonight.

So here is how it will be I tell paul. "You will put your cage back on and leave me and Lisa alone in your bedroom to spend the night together, do you understand?" Paul just stand there not putting on the cage or answering. I grab Lisa by the arm and give her naked ass a very hard smack. I ask paul again and he says without hesitation "Yes Sir", he fasten his cage and hands me the key.

It is hot knowing that the husband will be in the next room listening to me fucking his wife. Hearing her moans and screams, hearing the mattress squeak, and hearing the headboard bouncing against the wall. We will be making a lot of noise tonight, and I will make sure that we are extra loud. I'm sure it will be torture hearing his wife's activity and not being able to pleasure himself. It will be a long, long night of sweet ecstasy.

janandjustin
Virgin

Unread post by janandjustin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:50 am

We are glad that you continued with this story. It is so hot!

luferfv
Prepubescent

Unread post by luferfv » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:53 pm

OMG!, JC1! i love your story, it makes me feel bad people who don't comment this post, i love your style of bull, i'll continue reading you! I promise.

azsurfer77
Prepubescent

Unread post by azsurfer77 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:40 pm

JC. Just decided to read and catch up.

Great story...sorry I hadn't read it before. Please continue. I will go looking for your other contributions.

jc1
Experienced

Unread post by jc1 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:43 am

luferfv wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:53 pm
OMG!, JC1! i love your story, it makes me feel bad people who don't comment this post, i love your style of bull, i'll continue reading you! I promise.
Thank you Luferfv, what style of bull am I?